PDA

View Full Version : Your Lord and Savior has Come Bearing Answers!

Red
10-04-2012, 11:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OmyXYiw2no
Introduction

Greetings, roodypoopers. My name is Red, if it wasn't blatantly obvious. I am the 69th member on these wonderful forums. I've been a member of these forums since the era of SuperSkarmory.net v1 so I guess I consider myself a veteran member(Not like it means anything anyway).

SuperSkarmory.Net #1 - 2010

I first found the forums when I was looking for some youtubers to follow and stumbled across SS through related videos while I was watching Chuggaaconroy. I started watching his videos and eventually went onto his channel page and saw a link to the forums. Me being the sheltered person I am(and not having a working gaming computer at the time) I was pleased to find a forum to talk to others on. So I joined the forums under the name Latios(so original ain't it, don't worry this'll continue) and made an intro topic. I soon discovered the chatbox(many moments in history are recorded here as you can see by the current chatbox) and began talking to people. Let me just say, I was one of the biggest suck ups you'll ever meet at that time. Alot of the members who I'm currently good friends with(Mental, Uzi, Shiningbolt) despised me. I didn't have proper grammar and all dat till around a month or 2 before the forum went down. I absolutely hated Dabottle because I was a goody two-shoes at that time and I thought he was an *******(still kinda is but he's a cool ******* :3). Eventually I got a private message from Spitfire to meet him on an irc chat. He sent me an image of a note left by Eyan saying that I had "Good modding potential"(I **** you not, ask Spitfire.) Later on I added Spitfire on skype and we got to know each other. About a week later I got a skype contact request from Eyan. He told me that he was only adding me for something that might happen in the future. I was overjoyed because I thought I would become a mod(me being the suck up I was). Later on came the Junior Mod Elections. I'm going to go completely into detail about it but needless to say the staff picked favorites. Mental became a moderator for a month and eventually stayed as a mod. Then Dabottle won the second election(Me being in both). After Spitfire had told me both elections were rigged I had grown fed up with the staff on SS and eventually left the forums.(By this time I had my name changed to Master Lance and later on Germany. I also met ShadowMr.L sometime during that time period and pledged to be his slave lel) Every now and then I would pop up to see what's going on but wouldn't really stay that long. This was when I was starting to see the truth. Being a goody two-shoes on the internet was a universal crime. This was intensified further when I finally got my computer fixed and started going back on Steam. I had just bought the Valve Complete pack and joined the Gmod Tower community. Their forums were a less intense version of /b/. After that I would pop in and out of the SS forums to troll people(not like an idiot just kind of making sarcastic remarks and such). Then suddenly, the forums went down. I was like sadf and went back to Steam and kept the good friends I met on those forums(Spitty, Shadow, Marissachu(for a very short time)).

Forumotion - v2 2011

I was overjoyed to find out the forums were back. I took advantage of this opportunity to find more trolling potential(for comedic purposes) This was when I was finally starting to get to know Uzi. We would talk on skype every now and then making wise cracks at things we like. Nothing really all that much to say about forumotion. It was pretty uneventful other than my occasional troll thread- wait a second. What is this?
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures%20that%20must%20never%20see%20the%20light %20of%20day/forumotiontrolling.jpg
That was one of the only highlights of forumotion other than when I made my signature extremely tall(it was the Durarara! ed 1 scroller thingy) and posted in the check my signature thread. It was later added to the bad examples list by Amir. Later on in the year the forum went down with a sad goodbye thread. I thought that was the end of SS for good. I was wrong.

SuperSkarmory.Net v2 - 2012 - Present

I was talking to Spitty and friends on skype one day to find Shadow post a message with the new forums' link url in it. Many bricks were shat and pointing out of the number 69 went on for about an hour(I was the 69th member if you didn't get that). This was around the time Uzi and I talked(and still do) very often, once breaking out in a long conversation about North Carolina in the chatbox. The me you see today is the complete opposite of what I was when I first joined SS. I eventually befriended Mental, Dabottle, and Shiningbolt and many good times were had/still have along with lots and lots and LOTS of drama. It's why I find this forum the most entertaining out of all the past iterations.

Ask me Anything

Now that you know the juicy bits behind my past on these forums. Feel free to ask me any questions about anything at all.

Patriot
10-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Why not blue?

X!!
10-04-2012, 01:44 PM
What do you think of TimaeusX? Give me your most honest answer.

Kyoits
10-04-2012, 02:35 PM
How did you come up with moo?

Minntul
10-04-2012, 03:06 PM
why so serious?

Dabottle
10-05-2012, 07:54 PM
will you marry me?

Red
10-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Why not blue?
no.

What do you think of TimaeusX? Give me your most honest answer.
Autism.

How did you come up with moo?
One does not come up with moo. I am the embodiment of moo. It was already up and with the come.

why so serious?
why so dead parents?

will you marry me?
Does the chicken cluck at midnight?

Minntul
10-05-2012, 09:04 PM
What the **** did you just say about me you little *****?

Red
10-05-2012, 09:20 PM
What the **** did you just say about me you little *****?

I said your military sucks and graduating in the top of your class means you're destined to be a jarheaded roodypoo.

sonriopoby123
10-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Why don't you stop being lazy and type up a bio?

And, how did you discover SS?

Minntul
10-05-2012, 10:23 PM
I said your military sucks and graduating in the top of your class means you're destined to be a jarheaded roodypoo.

I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ******* idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

ShadowMr.L
10-05-2012, 10:47 PM
Where's the audio file you had when you and Spitty taught me how to play TF2?!

Red
10-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Where's the audio file you had when you and Spitty taught me how to play TF2?!

Lost it awhile back when I had to reinstall windows. Sorry Shado- wait I think I might still have the rendered video saved still.

sonriopoby123
10-06-2012, 12:23 AM
And he skips my question. :/

Red
10-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Why don't you stop being lazy and type up a bio?

And, how did you discover SS?

My bad. Didn't see this one.

I'll type up a bio whenever I feel like it.

I discovered SS after feeling the need to browse Let's Players on youtube after my computer went poop. I was watching Chuggaaconroy at the time and saw some videos by SS in the related videos section. I watched a few(literally a few) of his videos and looked on his channel to find that he had a forum. I joined and then boom.

Disco Scratch
10-06-2012, 01:28 AM
When are we gonna derail another thread?

Yui
10-06-2012, 01:30 AM
Uhm. Chickens don't cluck at midnight, they do so at dawn. Idiot. ****.
Why are you such an imbecile?

HeavenlyFlame
10-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Am I a nooblet and a Roodypoo? I hope so. And will you have my horses?

Dabottle
10-06-2012, 01:31 AM
since when could red talk?!

Red
10-06-2012, 01:32 AM
When are we gonna derail another thread?
Soon my child, soon.

Uhm. Chickens don't cluck at midnight, they do so at dawn. Idiot. ****.
Why are you such an imbecile?
I dunno. Why are you such a british cigarette?

Amd I a nooblet and a Roodypoo? I hope so.
Yes.

since when could red talk?!
Since when could a penguin talk?!

Ice
10-06-2012, 01:33 AM
why do you hack to lvl stupid hakar superboss

Dabottle
10-06-2012, 01:34 AM
how the hell did you get a light ball anyway?! also, why don't you evolve your pikachu?! noooob!!!!!!!!!

Red
10-06-2012, 04:27 AM
how the hell did you get a light ball anyway?! also, why don't you evolve your pikachu?! noooob!!!!!!!!!
>light balls
What are you some kind of Gen IV ***?
And my pikachu is 2pro2evolve

why do you hack to lvl stupid hakar superboss
Because I am a strong independent l33t h4x0r who don't need no training.

BreeZaps
10-10-2012, 04:15 PM
1) Hi red.
2) How does it feel to be a mod now???

Red
10-10-2012, 05:03 PM
1) Hi red.
2) How does it feel to be a mod now???

1)Hello
2)Don't feel that different other than the occasional visitor message from someone congratulating me on becoming a mod.

Minntul
10-10-2012, 05:07 PM
How can I be as kawaii~ as you? Zach seems like you ;~;

When will you ban everyone?

Red
10-10-2012, 05:49 PM
How can I be as kawaii~ as you? Zach seems like you ;~;

When will you ban everyone?

You have to be born with it. No one can be as kawaii~~~ as me.

When the forum finally reaches it's path to self destruction.

Spitfire
10-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Are you going to get me back and give me the "For questioning me." infraction back?

Red
10-10-2012, 07:55 PM
No I'm going to get you front. NEXT QUESTION.

Spitfire
10-10-2012, 07:56 PM
No I'm going to get you front. NEXT QUESTION.

Oh ho ho, didn't know you swung that way.

Tuxy
10-10-2012, 08:04 PM
Do you think you deserve being a mod?

Red
10-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Yes, I should have been mod ages ago. I have too much swag to not be mod, it's just the staff never acknowledged my immense swag until yesterday.

sonriopoby123
10-15-2012, 11:49 PM
How much swag do you have?

What is the history of art of moo? How did you first come up with moo?

Red
10-16-2012, 12:04 AM
How much swag do you have?
What is the history of art of moo?
How did you first come up with moo?

1. Too much
2. There is no history because there was never a victor to write it!
3. A friend of mine used it alot on skype and I started mimicking him and eventually it stuck.

Spitfire
10-16-2012, 12:25 AM
Train A, traveling 70 miles per hour (mph), leaves Westford heading toward Eastford, 260 miles away. At the same time Train B, traveling 60 mph, leaves Eastford heading toward Westford. When do the two trains meet? How far from each city do they meet?

Red
10-16-2012, 12:30 AM
They meet within 2 hours of leaving at 140 miles from westford and 120 miles from eastford.

Spitfire
10-16-2012, 12:32 AM
They meet within 2 hours of leaving at 140 miles from westford and 120 miles from eastford.

Except I forgot to mention one of them was actually Thomas the Jet Engine.

The Arrow
11-12-2012, 10:55 PM
Are you a winner?

Red
11-13-2012, 03:26 AM
No, I am a winRAR!

BreeZaps
11-13-2012, 03:57 AM
your red so do you like yellow?

Red
11-13-2012, 12:13 PM
Only when the banana barks at midnight.

Red
12-11-2012, 03:40 AM
http://40kintheuk.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/forever_alone1.png

sonriopoby123
12-11-2012, 03:51 AM
Why the face?

Minntul
12-11-2012, 05:18 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Has there been rustling? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Red
12-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Yes .

Growth
12-11-2012, 06:31 PM
Red you are so sexy

This is a question

xBlackthornWolfx
12-11-2012, 09:18 PM
Red you are so sexy

This is a question

I double this question

X!!
12-11-2012, 10:29 PM
Do you enjoy answering everyone's spam questions?

Red
12-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Yes. It makes me feel popular ;~;

Dragonite
12-12-2012, 12:07 AM
What's the weirdest question anyone's asked here?

Red
12-12-2012, 03:08 AM
What's the weirdest question anyone's asked here?

Probably this:

your red so do you like yellow?

Growth
12-12-2012, 10:49 PM
Here's a question for you.
What kind of game mode would you add to League of Legends? You can choose anything you want. You can design it any way you want. Use your imagination. (This means creating your own map if you want aswell.)

Myself, I'd make a 10v10 arena.

Red
12-14-2012, 03:54 AM
Make a minion wave gamemode(Similar to Mann vs Machine on TF2). A team of 5 champions have to defend their base from endless waves of minions that gain more powerful as they go. Eventually a technologically modified Baron Nasher boss comes and deads everybody. Turrets are also rebuildable and the standard jungle buffs can be obtained. All I got for now, rather cliche idea but bleh came up with it as I am getting ready for bed.

Red
07-28-2013, 02:23 PM
Why are you so awesome?

Red
07-28-2013, 02:24 PM
Because I destroyed the fabric of reality.

LuckyLapras
07-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Why are you double-posting?
Favourite banned user?
Worst bot you've banned?

Red
07-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Why are you double-posting?
Favourite banned user?
Worst bot you've banned?

1. I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A HORRIBLE THING.
2. All of them.
3. Uzi

BreeZaps
07-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Dark Red or Light red?
do u liek me for being red ????

sonriopoby123
07-29-2013, 06:26 PM
are you sad that you'll never be red rank

Red
07-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Dark Red.
Yes, because every member of Ruby rank is automatically enlisted in my private army.

are you sad that you'll never be red rank

No, because I have no need for ranks anymore. :D

Flubbs
07-29-2013, 06:35 PM
Will you be my friend? Everyone on this site, including me, hates me.
Fascism is better you communist scum. Question mark.

Minntul
08-25-2013, 11:31 PM
did you know nobody loves you

(don't say sara

she doesn't exist

we only pretend to go along with your make believe shenanigans)

Red
11-09-2014, 02:19 AM
TMI Saturday begin

ShadowMr.L
11-09-2014, 02:20 AM
What inspired you to come back?

Red
11-09-2014, 02:23 AM
What inspired you to come back?

I had a catchup conversation with Amir a few days ago and heard about all the **** that's been going down. Also, you can never leave this forum for good. It just isn't possible. This forum needed its cancer back anyway.

Aaron
11-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Why is your name not Blue though?
Why is it Red?
Why?
Whyyyy?
WHHHHYYYYYYY?

Blade Lord Nayru
11-09-2014, 12:46 PM
why am I in love with you

Apparently you've played the Sly Cooper series. Do you have a favorite character? I'd like 2 separate answers, one based on personality and another based on gameplay.

Red
11-09-2014, 02:52 PM
Why is your name not Blue though?
Why is it Red?
Why?
Whyyyy?
WHHHHYYYYYYY?
Because everything you've ever known has always been a lie.

why am I in love with you

Apparently you've played the Sly Cooper series. Do you have a favorite character? I'd like 2 separate answers, one based on personality and another based on gameplay.

The Sly Cooper series is probably my most favorite playstation series with MGS right behind it. You ask such a difficult question...I'm gonna go with the Panda King for personality. He's a straight up bad *** in the first game and the inner struggle he had in Sly 3 was really cool. Sly is probably my favorite gameplay wise, especially in the 3rd game with the disguises and the pirate ship. I spent so many long hours just sailing on the pirate ship and attacking everything I laid eyes on.

Rustic-Ghost
11-09-2014, 04:41 PM
Also, you can never leave this forum for good. It just isn't possible. This forum needed its cancer back anyway.

I feel you bro. Not literally of course.

Why do you never talk to me on skype anymore??? :[

Red
11-09-2014, 06:04 PM
I feel you bro. Not literally of course.

Why do you never talk to me on skype anymore??? :[

I rarely start conversations with anyone. Its usually others who start it.