PDA

View Full Version : What will be the hardest TV show to say goodbye to?

Blue Cadet-3
10-07-2012, 02:18 PM
Show can already be over, be ending this season, or still be going on. Add reasoning why.

I can't even imagine a world without Sesame Street. The shows has been on since 1969, so most people in the better part of 5 generations have grown up with the show. It's honestly amazing that the people making the show can still keep new children watching the show, especially considering the limited topics they can actually cover.

BreeZaps
10-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Pokemon. Come on. I watch it EVERY weekend!!! Its been running for, IDK how long.

Kyoits
10-07-2012, 02:30 PM
DBZ. The show is amazing but Akira Toriyama wanted his family more so he quit the show.

Tuxy
10-07-2012, 02:32 PM
The Simpsons
I know they have been getting worse over the years, but I still love them and they have been around for so long that it'd be hard for me to have them gone.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
10-07-2012, 02:50 PM
I found it hard to say goodbye to the show Heroes after it ended up being cancelled. Last episode of the final season made it look like there would be an upcoming season, but nope, cancelation instead. That was my favorite show to watch on Monday nights.

Yui
10-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Scrubs.

Let's be honest here. Scrubs is perhaps, no, not perhaps, my favorite T.V. show of all time and I know I'm not alone in that boat. I know Zach and I have had conversations about it, mainly Sarah Chalke, but it is and will always be in my opinion the greatest T.V. of all time.

It's probably too mature of a T.V. show for anyone of the forums younger than my self to appreciate, but it's damn hilarious and after watching each episode of the 8 seasons up to 4 times, I don't really count the 9th season because if you watched the show, you would understand why, I am truly an expert on it. I can literally recite the "My Musical" word for word and still laugh at all the jokes, even after hearing them a gazillion times.

I love Scrubs, and although it has been over for over two years, it is a show that will last forever in my heart.

Prospering
10-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Family Guy, the only show that I actually get a laugh out of. All of those dumb reality shows just slowly ruin our economy and there are less jobs.

Charizardflyer
10-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Once upon a time. Really good show. I once spent 4 hours watching it.

tigerlux11
10-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Hmmmm... I think Once Upon A Time and Pretty Little Liars. Oh my God i watch these every chance i get! It really sucked when Mercy was canceled *sob* so I hope these two don't!(mareep)

Tainers14
10-07-2012, 10:15 PM
24 is the one show I really miss and that every year that show is not on i cry myself to sleep at least once every few months. That show holds a special place in my heart.

Umbrony
10-07-2012, 10:42 PM
That's So Raven was really good. But then it went off the air. I really miss it. ;~;

newsupermariobros
10-07-2012, 10:51 PM
I really miss Zack and cody/suite life on deck because the show was so hilarious!I grew up watching that show.
300 POSTS!

Shantae
10-08-2012, 05:26 AM
For me, it's the Teletubbies. That show really touch my heart in my childhood days. So hard to forget about this show in my mind but still I remember the show in my special heart. Including, Once Upon A Time and maybe Pokemon.

24kShinx
10-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Definately Pokemon. Tom and Jerry as well.

They were (and Pokemon still is) two of the animated cartoons I regularly watched as a child.
Ahhh memories...

Also Family Guy. That one always made me crack up.

Sammiiee13
10-10-2012, 08:05 PM
For me it's weird not watching House anymore since it ended last year. I think it would be really hard for me to see Bones, Big Bang Theory and True Blood go off. It's bad enough True Blood is only on in the summers.

Champion Cynthia
10-10-2012, 09:07 PM
For me its Fosters Of Imaginary Friends. I loved that show.

Glace
10-13-2012, 01:28 AM
Dance Moms, The Big Bang Theory, and...Pokemon, even though it's crap.

Cutiepuffle
10-14-2012, 02:32 AM
-Tellietubbies: It was an awesome show. I spent most of my life watching PBS Kids.
-Clifford's Puppy Days- Same as above
-DBZ: I felt it should've ended like it did however. It would've been better to end at the Cell sagas but Buu's a fine place to end.
- Kenny the Shark: That is why I hate The Hub. They replaced Discovery Kids.
- Fosters: I remember watching that too.

Rocket
10-14-2012, 02:41 AM
channel 211.It used to have game shows and i really liked it.and the upside down show.

Roxas
10-14-2012, 03:50 PM
What would I do without Bella Thorne? Shake it up enters its 3rd season. *Fingers crossed*

Totodile
10-16-2012, 02:29 AM
Pokemon. Come on. I watch it EVERY weekend!!! Its been running for, IDK how long.

Pokemon said good bye after 3 generation. lol

Family Matters is my pick. How can you have Nick at Nite with out Urkel?

dud190
10-16-2012, 02:39 AM
I already said goodbye to a TV show I liked, Deal or No Deal. I once saw a person compete on the show and only win 10 cents. It was fun.

DarkSide
10-16-2012, 04:29 AM
I miss DBZ/DBGT.

Minntul
10-16-2012, 06:06 AM
Scrubs.

Let's be honest here. Scrubs is perhaps, no, not perhaps, my favorite T.V. show of all time and I know I'm not alone in that boat. I know Zach and I have had conversations about it, mainly Sarah Chalke, but it is and will always be in my opinion the greatest T.V. of all time.

It's probably too mature of a T.V. show for anyone of the forums younger than my self to appreciate, but it's damn hilarious and after watching each episode of the 8 seasons up to 4 times, I don't really count the 9th season because if you watched the show, you would understand why, I am truly an expert on it. I can literally recite the "My Musical" word for word and still laugh at all the jokes, even after hearing them a gazillion times.

I love Scrubs, and although it has been over for over two years, it is a show that will last forever in my heart.

Hinata knows what the hell is up.

Give me your guy love.

Patriot
10-16-2012, 05:54 PM
I already had to say a sad goodbye to House MD...

Two shows that I really DO NOT want to see end are The Walking Dead and Arrested Development. Seriously, those two are the only shows I watch on TV nowadays.

Gamersaiyan4
10-19-2012, 01:36 AM
I miss Generator Rex......................such a loss to CN such a cliffhanger at the ending too................................continue the freaking story CN I get bored now.

Leafeon
10-19-2012, 02:20 AM
if pokemon was to ever die out the world of gamers will pershish leaving only 2% of all people to know what what a game or show of pokemon even was!(i hate iris yay stupid dragon types they killed audino wah!)

Cedeus
10-19-2012, 02:27 AM
I would have to say the Big Bang Theory.

Spacey
10-28-2012, 03:51 AM
Kids Next Door, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Ed, Edd, and Eddy ;_; Thanks for making me depressed Topic D:

sonriopoby123
10-28-2012, 04:21 AM
Foster's, PPG, KND, and Code Lyoko.

PPG is getting a reboot. Code Lyoko is getting a new series.

AND IF SPONGEBOB ENDS, I SWEAR I WILL KILL MYSELF.

Clairvoya
11-08-2012, 12:35 PM
I'm gonna mis Gravity Falls because its the one of the few good Disney shows there is.

howcrowhunter
11-08-2012, 02:39 PM
A place without Futurama would be hard, I watch it every time I get.

Bricktoad
11-08-2012, 02:54 PM
dunno,
I said goodbye to flapjack already, but honestly, I dont think Im gonna be able to ever let go of the big bang theory, its one of the best comedies ever....

The Arrow
11-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Family Guy. And after a season of Survivor ends. That's really about it because I don't watch that much TV.

Giratina720
11-16-2012, 04:48 AM
I really miss I SPY, I mean, god, when I was a little kid, I watch the tv show, but they never ever bring out a new episode, and then, I think they're gone in HBO, I am so sad!

herothezero
03-24-2013, 01:09 AM
If they stopped making Spongebob Squarepants, I'd go crazy. It's my been around since I was 1-year-old and I've loved it ever since. It'd be impossible to live without Spongebob.

Kyoits
03-24-2013, 01:53 AM
Another show that I'm gonna miss is Psych. Psych is a show about two guys who start a detective agency called "Psych". They work cases with the SBPD (Santa Barbara Police Department)
because the main character Shawn has a gift but he acts like he's some kind of psychic. His friend Gus is a a pharmaceutical......I forget. This season is the last and I'm really sad about that. When it does go off I'll just watch the whole series on Netflix or On Demand.

UbersSuck20
04-04-2013, 11:59 AM
Probably Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, because in Romania the last episode aired in November 2012 and since then there's no sign of this show ever reappearing.

SuperSceptile
04-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Once upon a time. Really good show. I once spent 4 hours watching it.
That and the Walking Dead! I love that show. Can't wait for season 4! Oh and I cried when they canceled the 2003 Ninja turtle series. It had a good run. 8 seasons. Yeah..... Although there is a new one, it's not the same. I also miss Jimmy Neutron. That show was a kid show that was intelligent. SpongeBob is not the same. Finally Star Wars the clone wars just ended! WTF DISNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kitty
04-08-2013, 05:57 AM
Sesame Street & Wizards Of Waverly Place

Sean
04-08-2013, 06:41 AM
I would say the Office, but it died awhile ago.

Community @NBC will be hard to lose, as it's almost happen a few times.... #SixSeasonandaMovie!

Parks and Rec is a good show too, but I feel like it will live a good long life.

LuckyLapras
04-08-2013, 01:36 PM
iCarly and Victorious. I have no life

Leafeon
04-10-2013, 07:17 PM
My little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I'd ragequit. I don't watch that crap on Disney channel or Nickeloden. They killed those places after making Phineas and Ferb/Victorus. I'll only infrequently watch Spongebob.

KingCorphish
04-14-2013, 10:18 PM
I could NEVER see a world without The Big Bang Theory

PokeMasterRed
04-25-2013, 02:38 AM
The Walking Dead is hard to say goodbye to until next season in October.