PDA

View Full Version : My ou team(this team is an experiment)

LatiosDestruction
10-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Blissey@ Leftovers
EVs:4hp 252def188spdef 64spatk
Trait:natural cure
Calm nature

Wish
Aromatherapy
Thunder wave
Flamethrower

Skarmory@ Shed shell
EVs:252hp 232def 24spe
Trait:sturdy
Impish nature

Spikes/Stealth rock
Whirlwind
Roost
Brave bird/Stealth rock

Latios@Choice scarf
EVs:4hp 252spatk 252spe
Trait:levitate
Timid nature

Draco meteor
HP fire
Surf/Thunderbolt/Psyshock
Surf/Thunderbolt/Psyshock

Terrakion@ Leftovers
EVs:4def 252atk 252spe
Trait:justified
Jolly nature

Substitute
Swords dance
Stone edge
Close combat

Scizor@ Choice band
EVs:4hp 252atk 252spe
Trait:technichan
Adamant nature

Pursuit
Bullet punch
U-turn
Superpower/brick break

Rotom-Wash@Leftovers
EVs:108hp 148spe 252spatk
Ability:Levitate
Modest nature

Volt switch
Hydro pump
Pain split/Thunder wave/Will-o-wisp
Will-o-wisp/Thunder wave

I think this team has quite good synergy. I don't care if skarmory is a taunt bait without brave bird.I can take advantage of it and get a free switch to latios and scizor who laugh at taunt

LatiosDestruction
10-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Also if the abilities weren't obvious
Blissey:natural cure
Skarmory:sturdy
Latias:levitate
Terrakion:justified
Scizor:technichan
Azelf:levitate

Umbrony
10-11-2012, 03:13 AM
Well, you could do better when typing it. Everything is kinda crammed up.
How can Scizor have TWO natures? Adamant/Jolly isn't a nature. xD I take it you have more than one of the Pokemon..?

I do not see much wrong with this team. It sounds like something created directly from Smogon.com's team building tactics. Much better than I could do on my own...

What game is it for again? And for an experiment, it's pretty well built. Seriously, nice job. I'd use it for wifi battles. xD

Ps, there's also an edit post button so you can avoid double posting. For example:

EDIT: Also if the abilities weren't obvious
Blissey:natural cure
Skarmory:sturdy
Latias:levitate
Terrakion:justified
Scizor:technichan
Azelf:levitate

Hoped this helped! Another piece of advice; next time be more neat when posting a team instead of cramming numbers and letters all up. xD the neater you type, the more people take you seriously. =D

Weavile
10-11-2012, 04:50 AM
Interesting. The team is super offensive but still has the great wall of Skarmbliss to back it up. It's pretty good, but there's definitely some improvements that could be made.

Blissey: Pretty good. Since Blissey has a critical mass of HP you might even be able to run 252 Def/252 Sp. Def for a slightly more well rounded Blissey that can take pretty much everything, except for fighting attacks.

Skarmory: Standard shmandard, nothing to complain about here. Shed Shell is good for Magnezones and such.

Latias: Pretty good as well. HP Fire, Surf and Psyshock are other good options for your 4th move slot. Soul Dew is legal now, so I'd suggest that over Rocky Helmet. Residual damage is nice, but Soul Dew combined with Calm Mind gives you some MASSIVE special attack and defense.

Terrakion: Rock Gem is kinda pointless on a Swords Dancing set, so I'd go with a Life Orb or Leftovers for this. Even then, Choice Band Terrakion 2HKOs everything in the metagame. It's so dang good man, why not use it?

Scizor: As with Terrakion, Choice Banded Scizor hits like a runaway ice cream truck. However, Swords Dance Scizor is really good too if you're able to get it set up. If you wanna be extra kinky, you could try technician boosted rock smash to get defense drop hax. If not, Brick Break is still a good move to use.

Azelf: If you're willing to give up a coverage move, I highly suggest giving this bad boy Stealth Rocks in conjunction with Trick. This will allow you to cripple predicted wall switch ins, and get access to the end-all best move in the game. Seriously, you have to be crazy not to run Stealth Rock. It breaks sashes and sturdy, and it cripples some of OUs most common threats (Volcarona, Ninetales, Cloyster, Thundurus-T, and Dragonite just to name a few)

LatiosDestruction
10-11-2012, 02:10 PM
I am considering running stealth rock on blissey too.also if I should drop a coverage move on azelf wich one.ice punch is there to revenge kill dragon dancers like haxorus. All sets are from smogon except the azelf.that was my own idea. I was going to use soul dew on latias but I didn't know it was legal

UbersSuck20
10-14-2012, 06:50 AM
Blissey@ Leftovers
EVs:4def 252hp 252spdef
Very bad EV spread, since Blissey already laughs at special attacks. Go with 252 HP/252 Def or 4HP/252 Def/64 SAtk(SD Scizor is always OHKOed by Flamethrower with those Sp.Atk EVs)/188 SDef.
Trait:natural cure
Calm nature

Wish
Aromatherapy
Thunder wave
Seismic toss
I'd rather go with Flamethrower over Seismic Toss.
Skarmory@ Shed shell
EVs:252hp 232def 24spe
Trait:sturdy
Impish nature

Spikes
Whirlwind
Roost
Brave bird

Latias@ Soul dew
EVs:4spe 252hp 252def
Bold nature

Calm mind
Roost
Dragon pulse
Psyshock/Hp fire/surf
Between the three you should choose Surf.
Terrakion@ Choice band
EVs:4def 252atk 252spe
Trait:justified
Jolly nature

X-scissor
Earthquake
Stone edge
Close combat
The Choice Scarf set is a lot better.
Scizor@ Life orb
EVs:4hp 252atk 252spe
Trait:technichan
Adamant nature

Swords dance
Bullet punch
Bug bite
Superpower/brick break
Go with Brick Break, Scizor hates his defense broken.
Azelf. Choice scarf
252spe 144spatk 112atk
Naive nature

Psychic
Fire blast
Ice punch/u-turn
Trick/u-turn
U-turn and Trick is what you should use.
Note:i try to not use the same item on 2 pokemon.this is the most recent edit

Decent team.

LatiosDestruction
10-17-2012, 05:52 PM
I am considering using Hippowdon instead of skarmory and choice scarf Rotom-W instead of Azelf. I am also thinking of using choice band scizor and substitute swords dance terrakion and using latias as a bulky attacker with 3 attacking moves and roost