PDA

View Full Version : Ongaku Senshi Melodyman

pikachumaster
10-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Hello! I have written a fanfic! If you're stupid, and can't read a title, then the name is "Ongaku Senshi Melodyman.

Umm... He's a Music-themed superhero with a brave personality, and is always willing to kick villains' butts. The parts I will call "measures", since it's theme is music. He fights against the "Urusai Kenkoi Army", who aims to use their power (screeching sound and loudness, to be exact) to take over the world and turn it into an empire. He will use high tech (music-themed) weapons and martial arts skills to defeat them.

If you like it, then tell me so I can write another one. Oh, and the first part will be up either later today or tomorrow.

CaptainRed1000
10-10-2012, 10:39 PM
Sounds interesting...let's see what you do with this.

pikachumaster
10-11-2012, 09:29 PM
A teenager walked down the halls. He tried to keep his cool as he walked down the halls, as kids insulted him. When he got home, he stormed to his bedroom. His mother came up. "What's wrong, honey?" "What's wrong?! I'm getting insulted! Why did we have to move to Japan?" He replied. "Gaijin!" He imitated the other kids. "Ugh... We had business, Hijou." "Whatever." Hijou left. As soom as he shut the door, BOOM! A large explosion was heard. Hijou ran toward the sound. Stopping to catch his breath, he sees a shadowy figure. "Oh..." Hijou falls on the floor. Sometime later, he awakens in a dark room. "Where am I?" You are here to accept or decline your destiny... A voice answers. "What destiny?" The thing that you were born to do... To take your place as the Ongaku Senshi Melodyman... A man appeared. He held a case in his hands. "Who are you?" "I am your new mentor. But there is no time for introductions. Take this device." He handed Hijou a device. "This will transform you into Melodyman. Say 'Ongaku Henshin' and you will be given powers you cannot imagine. Now, go and ward off the evil that is coming! Oh, and take these." He handed Hijou a sword and gun, decorated musically. "These are your Treble Sword and Bass Blaster. Use them to your advantage." Hijou was surrounded by light and got teleported to the explosion site. He saw that a meteor had crashed. The shadowy figure was still there. "Hahaha!" The figure yelled in a loud, booming voice. "Attack!" Hijou looked down and saw he was wearing the device. "Okay, I can do this. Ongaku Henshin!" He yelled. Hijou got surrounded by music notes. Seconds later, he wore a bright red spandex suit decorated with a helmet, visor, and music notes around the suit. "Treble Sword! Bass Blaster!" "What?" The figure asked, angrily. His minions appeared and surrounded him. They all got blasted by an explosion. "Awesome! I'm Melodyman! I don't have to fit in now!" Melodyman charged into the swarm of minions.

To be continued...

Cliffhanger. Part 2 up tomorrow, hopefully.

-Written by PikachuMaster-

pikachumaster
10-12-2012, 12:30 AM
Hijou was charging into the swarm of enemies. Pulling out his Treble Sword, he hacked and slashed at the swarm. He managed to knock out a few, but there were still a few dozens (by a few, I mean 12x100). Melodyman pulled out his Blaster and shot at a whole bunch, leaving holes in their bodies. After clearing out most of them, he ran to the leader. "You... Who are you?" "Muahahahahahahahaha! I am the Chief. Master of the Urusai Kenkoi Army!" "Why are you here?" "You ignorant idiot! I am here to kill all of you stupid humans and to rule over your planet! What do you think 'Attack!' means?" "You've got a point there. But, I'll be forced to destoy you." "You think you can kill me, but I am more powerful than you think!" Chief disapeared. The ground rumbled, windows broke, the sky turned dark red. "Oh no..." A large monster came up from the ground. "You... You are a fool to be Melodyman. I will destroy you. Your day will be worse than it already is." "Shut up! I will defeat you. I will kill your Chief." Hijou... Summon a combat robot... "I summon the mighty combat robot! The ever-so-powerful Ongaku Mecha!" The mecha fell from the sky. As it came on, it became encased in golden armor. "Whoa..."

Okay... Final part up tomorrow. Last cliffhanger. I'm tired of writing right now.

pikachumaster
10-12-2012, 10:32 PM
A giant robot had risen from the ground. Hijpu marveled at it. He regained his senses. "Oh, I gotta pilot that thing!" He jumped into the cockpit of the mecha. "Let's do this, strange-monster- thingy!" He pushed random buttons. Missiles and lasers flew from the mecha. A sword also appeared in its hands. It resembled the Treble Sword, but fifty times bigger. A control stick came up. It looked like a video game controller. "Video games? Awesome!" He turned and pushed it. The mecha hacked and slashed at the monster. "Take that!" "Agh! You will not defeat me!" The monster screeched so loudly, Hijou expected it to be heard at the other side of the country. "What the heck?!" Hijou suddenly felt pain. "What is that?" Hijou... The monsters hurt you with their screeches. Remember that. It will help you on your quest to defeat them. Hijou screamed at the monster. "Aaaagh! Shut up! I can't stand you anymore! In fact... I USE MY FINISHER!!!" He pressed the cobtrols and his sword lit up. The mecha took a step forward and took a big slash at it. It (the monster) fell to the ground and blew up. "You'll never defeat the Chief!" "Finally!" Back home, he lay in his bed, hardly believing what happened. His mom came and asked, "Are you okay?" "I guess... I for some reson think I was a music-themed hero named Melodyman and piloted a giant mecha." "Think again," His mom turned on the TV. A report came on about Melodyman. "A superhero saves the day!" Said the reporter. "Whoa! I am awesome!"

pikachumaster
10-13-2012, 10:37 PM
Heve you enjoyed my fanfic? I hope so!

Next Measure: Measure 4 - The Magnificent Booming Lighter! (Part 1)

News: Each Measure (episode) will be in two parts.

pikachumaster
10-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Hijou walked home from school. Another hard day. He thought. Although, my life is certainly a lot cooler since I became Melodyman. I am awesome. But I can't let anyone else know. Superheroes have hard lives, don't they? Hijou opened the door. "Welcome home, Hijou!" "Thanks, Mom!" Hijou came up to his room to check his new evil sensor. He had built it with the help of his Melodyman powers. "No activity yet. Or a whole week ago... Why do I get the feeling I will never beat up a bad guy again?" Right then, the alarm went off. "Finally, some excitement! This is gonna be good!" Hijou rushed out of the house. "Let's do this! Ongaku Henshin!" In a flash, he was Melodyman. Arriving at the scene, Hijou noticed burning cars. He saw the monster. "Ahh..." It said. "I've been waiting for a guy to put up a fight like a man. Not scream and run away." The monster was dark red with pipes shooting out flames. "So... Are you a flamethrower monster or somerhing?" Hijou asked. "I guess so." It replied."Either way," Hijou stated, "I'll be forced to destroy you. Treble Sword! Bass Blaster!" "You won't defeat me..." It said. It summoned some Urusai Kenkoi Minions and jumped to the top of a skyscraper. Hijou beat the minions with ease. "Tell your chief, that I won't rest until I beat you!" Hijou jumped to the top too.

Part 2 up later!

pikachumaster
10-14-2012, 05:08 PM
The Flamethrower monster was surprised. "So..." It said. "You made it in one piece. I'm shocked. But soon... You will be burned!" It shot fire at Hijou. He dodged it, but by a millimeter. "Man! I've gotta up my game!" Hijou shot it with his Blaster, following up with his sword. The monster hit the railing, and almost fell. "Who are you?" "I am the Ongaku Senshi Melodyman. The one destined to defeat you. Hijou took his sword, and slashed at the monster. It fell off the building. Hijou watched it fall. "And 3,2,1,-" It blew up. "I love doing this." He had to stand back, though as the monster grew. Hijou jumped down and summoned his mecha. Once in the cockpit, Hijou slammed the sword button. To his surprise, rhe monster summoned a sword as well. "Don't think you're the only one with his own blade!" The monster striked, sending the Ongaku Mecha to the ground. "You'll pay for that!" The mecha sprang back up, literally,(even though it weighs tons) and performed a perfect 360 degree floor sweep. The monster fell. Ongaku Mecha gripped the sword, raised it, then stabbed the monster. It then pulled the sword back, turned, and the monster exploded.

Thank you for reading this part! Next: Measure 6

pikachumaster
10-17-2012, 09:34 PM
"Man, it's raining hard!" Hijou commented. "It's your first storm in Japan, as well." His mother said. Hijou got a thought. If I'm Melodyman, is there previous Melodymans? "Hey, mom, do you know anything about Melodyman?" "Umm... No." "Oh." Hijou went to his room.

Thunder stuck. At the Urusai Kenkoi Base, a strange darkness came. The Chief frowned in disbelief. "How could someone locate us? Only a creature with dark powers can!" The darkness entered the base and materialized. It had a mark on it, shaped like a thunderbolt. "Who are you?" Chief demanded. "I am a creature of thunder. I materialize when there is a thunderstorm, which is now. I have come to help you." "Help us with what?! We do not need help!" "Oh, that's too bad. I was looking to join you. Maybe get rid of, you know... Melodyman." The Thunder monster grinned. "Okay. You can help." It nodded. "I will knock him straight into oblivion!"

Part 2 up... some time. Maybe tomorrow.

SuperPikachuTNT
11-28-2012, 12:00 AM
Keep writing plz

pikachumaster
11-28-2012, 12:11 AM
I'm a terrible writer, but okay.