PDA

View Full Version : Recommend Me Anime Pl0x

Patriot
10-14-2012, 08:12 PM
When I watch anime, I get excited. When I finish my anime, I get bored. When I get bored, I watch more anime. And when I watch more anime, I want more anime. And when I want more anime, I throw my computer out the window. Don't thow your computer out the window. Get rid of cable and upgrade to DirectTV

Okay, it's that time of year, and I need more anime to watch. Recommend me anime starting... NOW!

(Also, if anybody even TRIES to recommend Boku, I will castrate the individual in question)

Ice
10-14-2012, 08:13 PM
Sword Art Online gogogogo

unless you already started that

xBlackthornWolfx
10-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Would help to know what you've seen or not seen lol. But Clannad. Yesh :3

Uzi
10-14-2012, 08:42 PM
I recommend every anime that begins with Boku.

Because there's more than one anime in the world that begins with the word Boku.

Patriot
10-14-2012, 09:02 PM
What have I seen, well damn, I don't think I would even have room to list.

I can tell you that I haven't seen Sword Art Online (although I have heard of it) and I was thinking of watching Clannad awhile back.

Also, Uzi has been castrated.

xBlackthornWolfx
10-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Clannad's probably my favorite anime, but don't watch it unless you want your feels torn out and stomped on in the second season

Uzi
10-14-2012, 09:04 PM
you said in an individual post. YOU AREN'T LIVING UP TO YOUR WORD. LIAR!!!!!!!!

Shaymin
10-14-2012, 09:06 PM
Yuru Yuri (don't ask why I'm recommending you a yuri anime, just go with it, it's funny) or Little Busters!.

narutomoon
10-14-2012, 09:15 PM
I would recommending watching Sword Art Online, Code;Breaker, K, Little busters,Magi - the labyrinth of magic, and Psycho-Pass. All are fairly good if not excellent... at least in my own personal opinion.

xBlackthornWolfx
10-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Yuru Yuri (don't ask why I'm recommending you a yuri anime, just go with it, it's funny) or Little Busters!.

I'm surprised, Spitfire. I thought you had plenty of anime to watch from.

>Spitfire

lol, the person that started the topic was Patriot. But yes, Spitty is usually someone that has plenty of anime

Shaymin
10-14-2012, 10:04 PM
>Spitfire

lol, the person that started the topic was Patriot. But yes, Spitty is usually someone that has plenty of anime

*Facepalm* this is what happens when you confuse people. I'mma fix that.

Patriot
10-14-2012, 10:29 PM

I'm surprised, Spitfire. I thought you had plenty of anime to watch from.

I'm so touched that you would refer to me as the almighty Spitfire!

Shaymin
10-14-2012, 10:32 PM
I'm so touched that you would refer to me as the almighty Spitfire!

I swear, that was a mistake. Though it would be funny if I called Spitfire, Patriot.

EpicCh33se
10-14-2012, 10:50 PM
Romance: Clannad and Clannad ~After Story~, ToraDora!

Mystery: Gosick

Comedy: Yuru Yuri and Yuru Yuri♪♪, Joshiraku

#deep/Supernatural: Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari

#feels: Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

Tainers14
10-15-2012, 12:43 AM
Clannad's pretty good for a school anime although the main girl is kinda derpy. actually, anything by KEY is usually pretty good.

Darker than black if you want an action based anime.

Patriot
10-15-2012, 01:14 AM
The feels.. It's... Just... Overwhelming!