PDA

View Full Version : Playstation-All Stars Beta

Koyomi
10-17-2012, 11:21 PM
So I got this yesterday, and I've been playing it. I think that this game is EXTREMELY fun. If you think that it's a Smash Clone then you're absolutely wrong, this game is hardly like SSBB outside of having special attacks for every direction. My favorite character to use is probably Parappa, it's super easy to build up meter with him, as his boombox provides like 1/4 of a meter or something.

I think that Kratos has way too much range. He builds up meter really fast too. I also think he's invincible while in bow stance? I'm not sure. Kratos' supers aren't all that good though. They're extremely close range. This is weird, because Parappa's level 1 is close range but I have no problem with it. Parappa's level 2 is awesome.

Have you guys played in any of the betas for PS All Stars? What do you think of the game?

Minntul
10-17-2012, 11:28 PM
Game looks really interesting and I'd really like to try it out someday. While I only recognise half of the characters, it looks like a game that'd hold me up for a while. If I ever get the money and depending when my cousin will want PSTriple back, I'll definitely try and get this game.

I'm interested to know how Raiden plays.

Koyomi
10-17-2012, 11:31 PM
Well, for the beta there's only six characters out. Those characters are Kratos, Sly Cooper, Parappa the Rapper, Fat Princess, Redec, and Sweet Tooth. So I can't tell you anything about Raiden.

Kyoits
10-17-2012, 11:47 PM
I've enjoyed it very much and I just might get the game because of this. I like playing as Sly the most. Kratos is okay but he doesn't play well for me. Fat Princess is awesome but not as good as Sly and I might use her some more when I play later on.

Minntul
10-17-2012, 11:49 PM
also does parappa yell "PUNCH!" and "KICK!" everytime he attacks?

this is essential to make parappa the #1 character

Koyomi
10-18-2012, 12:13 AM
No, that would make him extremely annoying and it'd make me mute the game.