PDA

View Full Version : How Do You decroate your home in Animal Crossing Games?

Leafeon
10-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Well first how I decroate my home is to find fing shui points.Next get a gold lucky cat.Then I put lovely funiture in my home to make it look pretty with some K.K. Aria.Finally I find fossils to put in my room for higher points.HRA then sends me points report..10,367 points!jk ^_^

Dabottle
10-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Kiddies series is the best.

Oh, and I abused the hell out of the Mario Theme in ACWii. It's awesome.

Cabin's pretty great too, as is the Sweets series in ACWii, too bad I never finished it. :/ K.K. Song is the best music.

Tuxy
10-20-2012, 12:01 PM
I never cared for the Feng Shui in Animal Crossing. I usually just put random stuff in that seemed to look good.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
10-20-2012, 02:52 PM
For decorating rooms in ACWW, I usually went for items that went in the same theme or set. I really like the Robo theme.

Sammiiee13
10-22-2012, 03:44 AM
I haven't played this game in forever. I always used to try to collect the Kiddie series, and I liked the backyard series as well. However my house was mainly always done in kiddie.

TheTrainerExpert
10-22-2012, 03:48 AM
I abuse Zelda themes in AC. Also, I decorate with music items, and some other stuff that looks cool, like the electric chair and the Katana I have.

Glace
10-22-2012, 03:55 AM
I didn't care whatever the **** the HRA said about my house, I like it, so THERE. /caps Anyway, I just put random stuff down till it looked good to me. Unless I have multiple rooms, then I call it like a kitchen and base my designing off of there. I didn't bother with City Folk, though. Just Wild World.

Cutiepuffle
10-22-2012, 10:48 PM
I just throw random stuff I like in there and try to make the house navigable at least.

Minntul
11-06-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm not sure why but I get so desperate to make my house bigger in Animal Crossing games, though I hardly buy anything to decorate them with because I think that wastes money, then the house looks like a big piece of... nothing.

I'm not weird, you're weird.