PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with my Charizard?

Kamex
10-21-2012, 12:25 AM
I'm attempting a new fanfic. I'm sorry about my last one being such a bust. I stopped it abruptly because it was unoriginal and boring. It would've had like 50 chapters if I continued it. Here is my next fanfic. This is my first try at a creepy pasta. :3

Reader discression is advised!

I'm red. I have just beaten the indigo league. I see Gary walking out of the entrance. He saw me, ran towards me and started speaking.

Gary: I want a rematch!
Red: Why?
Gary: I just took my most powerful pokemon out of the box. I want to at least see if I can beat you with it.
Red: okay...

The battle started. I had no idea what I got myself into.

Trainer Gary wants to battle!
Trainer Gary sends out Gengar

Gengar Lv 63 HP 200/200

Chammpion Red sent out Charizard

Charizard Lv 72 HP 250/250

Charizard used ember!
Gengar took 50 damage!

Gengar used Curse!
Charizard is in a curse!

Red: What the hell? What does this move do?

Gary smiles evily and keeps battling.

Charizard used Flamethrower!
Critical hit! Gengar took 150 damage!

Gengar fainted.

Gary: huh.... You beat me again...
Red: I guess I'll see you later.
Gary: Sure, bye!

Gary left. I went to take my Charizard to the pokemon center. Hopefully that will get rid of the "curse" Gary used.

I came out of the pokemon center.

I backtracked to look for an item I lost in Route 25. Then a young trainer spotted me. He wanted to battle.

Red:I don't know if you would want to battle me. I just beat the pokemon league.
Trainer: It's okay, Maybe I can learn something from you!

Red: Okay. Go charizard!

Play this for more emphasis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUWi9ytJhDc

My charizard was shivering.

Red: That's weird, Its 70 degrees out. Why is Charizard shivering?
Red: You okay, buddy?

Charizard didn't respond.

Red: Well, use bite!

Charizard jolted a bit. His eyes turned red. He charged toward the pokemon. I heard a scream.

-End of Chapter1-

X!!
10-21-2012, 01:08 PM
Wow...That was a really creepy fanfic. The music made things more realistic. THAT MUSIC IDEA WAS MINE! YOU HORRIBLE COPYCAT!
And, I can understand you for not finishing your other two fanfics. I didn't finish my other two fanfics as well...
Anyways, I would rate this 9/10, because you didn't put colons after a character's name when they are speaking. Like, instead of "Gary I want a rematch!", it should've been "Gary: I want a rematch!"
But other than that, the story is great! Keep it up! :)

Kamex
10-21-2012, 02:41 PM
*graphic content warning*

-Chapter 2-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFG78vknbS8

A flash of white blinded me, and when it cleared up, all I saw was two bloody corpses. They oozed dark red liquid and already smelled like rotting flesh. My Charizard turned toward me with glowing red eyes and sharp teeth. I backed away slowly but he walked toward me slowly.

Red: Come on, man. It's me, red. You're going to kill me too?

Charizard stared at me and inched closer towards my face, taking out his blood-filled claws. But at that moment, he came to his senses and his eyes turned normal and his full set of sharp teeth retracted, leaving behind the four original ones.

As I breathed a sigh of relief, I realized I needed to change my pants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMpXAknykeg

I went back to the pokemon center with my Charizard. I took him to nurse joy. Maybe she knows something about this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfjbVYC6Ak8

Red: Hi, nurse joy!
Nurse Joy: Hi there, Red! Your pokemon looks alright, what brings you here?
Red: Well, I think my Charizard is possessed.

Nurse joy looked at me like I was crazy.

Nurse Joy: What?
Red: Well, I battled a youngster, and my Charizard tore him and his pokemon to shreds. It was a terrible sight.
Nurse Joy: I think you have been watching too many Horror movies, Red.
Red: You really think I'm making this up?
Nurse Joy: Well, I think it's more likely that you have had a bad dream rather than a Charizard, who looks completely healthy and not at all possessed tear an innocent child up with his bare claws.

I stared at her with that "You've got to be F***ing kidding me" look.

Nurse Joy: Don't look at me like that. If you insist that there is something wrong with this Charizard, then take him to a medium in lavender town.

I never thought I would have to go to lavender town ever again. That place creeps me out.

I went to Lavender town. I walked up to a random person. And asked him something

Red: Hi, where can I find a psychic medium?
Random guy: You believe in that crap? Well, To each their own I guess.
Red: Listen, I have a possessed Charizard and I need some help for it please!
Random guy: Whatever, weirdo.

That asshat walked away. I'm dissapointed that my charizard didn't tear him apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8NktOkmRvM

I looked at the pokemon tower. I remember fighting some weird ladies in there, but I don't know if they are psychic mediums. I entered the tower and walked up the stairs.

The first tombstone I walked into was one that said, "R.I.P Gary's raticate: 1993 - 1996" I walked past it, trying to hold back guilt. I went upstairs and a medium saw me.

Medium: I feel a strange presence. Are you and your Charizard alone?
Red: I'm not sure. My Charizard has been acting kind of weird lately. Can you please tell me what's wrong?
Medium: I'll try.

She stared at the charizard and started to scream demonically. I'm having second thoughts about this...

Medium: Your Charizard, he has a small purple spirit in him. I see a purple mist around him.
Red: Purple?
Medium: Yes, purple. Something purple has possessed your partner.

Red: Huh... something purple...
Red: Wait a minute!

-End of chapter 2-

LovelyOshawott
10-21-2012, 05:21 PM
I meant to do this before the second part.

I really do think it's creepy to be honest. It's is a great time to start it.

sonriopoby123
10-21-2012, 05:35 PM
>viewer discretion
>graphic content
>reads at midnight

Nice story. Very cheerful. :D

pikachumaster
10-21-2012, 05:36 PM
Woah. Really creepy. It's time to go wash away the horror.

Umbrony
10-21-2012, 06:56 PM
Is This a creepypasta?

Nicely done. :3

Glace
10-21-2012, 11:23 PM
That pokemon creepypasta tumblr account should really post this. Nice!

+rep

Shaymin
10-22-2012, 01:12 AM
Disturbing, but I like it. It kinda fits the mood 'cause it's almost Halloween.

Kamex
10-22-2012, 07:00 PM
-chapter 3-

Red: Would a gengar be that purple spirit?
Medium: You have battled one in the past?
Red: Yes, I have. It used curse on Charizard.
Medium: What are the symptoms?
Red: He shivers, and when he does, his claws get sharp, his eyes glow red and he attacks the first living being he sees.

The medium searches through her small book.

Medium: This curse has no name. There is not much known about it.

I panicked and cried.

Red: You mean there is no cure?!
Medium: I'm afraid for the time being, no.

I just looked down, holding back the river of tears.

Medium: Well, I'm not the only person who might know a thing or two about this. You can ask Sabrina, the gym leader. She is incredibly smart.
Red: You think she might know about this?
Medium: She IS the smartest woman in kanto. I'm pretty sure she knows more information about this.

I thanked the medium with hope in my mind. I dragged my Charizard to saffron city.

I went into the gym.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teznWTiXZeA&feature=BFa&list=PLC1CF64BB9C7E4D4D

Sabrina: So, you need help with your Charizard?
Red: How did you know?
Sabrina: I'm a psychic, remember?
Red: Oh, right.
Sabrina: Your Charizard, he is very ill.
Red: What should I do?
Sabrina: You must go to sinnoh and Go to hearthome city.
Red: Why?
Sabrina: There is a church on the west side of the city. You must take it there to get its soul rehabilitated.
Red: Soul... rehabilitated?
Sabrina: That gengar that battled your charizard used curse. The curse crippled his soul, making him a blood loving psychopath.
Red: That's it?
Sabrina: Yes. But there is a chance that this might not work.
Red: I will take those chances. My best friend needs to get better.

I looked at charizard. He looked traumatized.

Red: Its okay, I know you didn't mean to kill the boy. I know you're not crazy.

I hugged Charizard. but he started to shiver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkiIG-DqKew&feature=relmfu

Red: Oh sh**.

Sabrina turned invisible. Why did she abandon me?

I ran away while Charizard chased after me. It was the scariest and most heartbreaking moment of my life. I sent out pidgeot.

Red: PIDGEOT NO TIME! GET ME OUT OF HERE! USE FLY!

My pidgeot smiled at charizard as if she was greeting him. She had no idea about charizard's curse. I fell to my knees an bawled as charizard teared her to shreds.

Charizard turned back to normal and saw me crying. He rushed toward me. I ran away.

I stood for a minute, and then noticed he turned back to normal.

Red: I guess you're not a fan of physical contact...

Charizard eyed me angrily and pointed at the demolished body of pidgeot.

I carried it and charizard flew me to the pokemon tower. There I saw the tombstone of the boy and his pokemon. I shedded some tears and buried pidgeot next to their tombs.

"Pidgeot 1993 - 1998"

Red: We have to go to vermillion and take the S.S. Anne to Sinnoh.

charizard nodded and flew me there.

-end of chapter 3-

X!!
10-23-2012, 01:38 PM
Wow...

>Charizard kills Pidgeot

Wasn't expecting that. Great job with the story! I am looking forward to seeing more of these!

Rocket
10-23-2012, 07:57 PM
Yeah.nice story

24kShinx
10-24-2012, 05:52 PM
A truly terrifying tale.
With added emphasis if one chooses to read with music.
I shall be looking forward to the future of the cursed Charizard

Tuxy
10-24-2012, 06:03 PM
I have only now got to read it, but must say it is one of the better ones I have read here. Red's lines seem kinda weird some times, but that's currently my only complaint.

Kamex
10-24-2012, 09:21 PM
-chapter 4-

I'm sorry for not adding a part yesterday. This chapter will be extra long, I promise.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3gneejUg4

We are in vermillion city. We entered the SS anne. The ship was not moving when all of the passengers got on board. I was wondering why, so I went around to take a look. I wound up in the captains quarters. He was bent over a garbage can groaning. I can't help but ask myself, "Haven't I done this before?"

Red: Hi captain, is there something wrong?
Captain: *groan* I'm a bit seasic, lad. Can you help me?
Red: Sure...

*red rubs the captains back*

Captain: Thanks, sonny! I feel much better. I must man the ship.
Red: Your welcome! I'll see you later!

As I entered my room I lied down on my bed. I sent out my charizard so he can get some fresh air. When he got out, he had a "long time no see" look on his face. I closed my eyes and took a quick nap.

During my dreams I can hear a familiar voice scream, and other people screaming too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA77maSYMr4

When I woke up, I still heard the terrible screams. I went out to take a look, the ship was trashed. Everyone was running around screaming as water started to run through the halls. I ran to the captain's office to see what the hell is going on. There I found a terrible sight.

I saw the captain lying on the floor covered in blood.

Red: Charizard! Not another one!

Charizard was confused.

I looked at his claws, they were clean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoNenPST-Z4&feature=relmfu

Random lady: There he is! That was the spiky haired child who commanded his charizard to kill the captain!

I saw a bunch of men in police uniform come rushing to me.

Police man: FREEZE! You have the right to remain silent! You are under arrest, dirtbag!

The man grabbed me by the arm and another grabbed my charizard by the arm into a cop car. We were driven to Veilstone city. As we got out of the car, We were dragged to a huge building on the north eastern part of town. Both me and charizard were thrown into a cell.

We waited what seemed like forever.The cop called us out of our cell.

Sinnoh policeman: Well son, you are free to go. Turns out you didn't fit the witnesses description. We are sorry that we inconvenienced you.

I walked out grumbling cuss words. I went to a local Pokemon center to rest my charizard and find a map of sinnoh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIvV1qowLEI

I saw a nurse and tried to ask her a question

Red: Excuse me, miss. Can you please give me directions for hearthome city?
Nurse: Sure thing, take route 214 west, then go south route 210 untill you hit solaceon town. In solaceon town, you continue south to route 209. You make a right turn and straight ahead lies the entrance to hearthome.

I stared at her.

Nurse: You're new in sinnoh aren't you? well, here is a map of sinnoh. I highlighted the way for you. It shouldn't be that hard, you look strong.
Red: Thank you so much ma'am.

She nodded, I left the center while charizard walked behind me.

Red: Did you remember killing the captain?

Charizard had a surprised look on his face.

Red: Why are you so surprised? Don't you remember killing pigeot and the boy in route 25?

Charizard had a blank expression. Looks like he didn't remember.

Red: Huh... That's weird. Let's go to route 214.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us9-lyRDnmA

We headed to route 214. It was raining. Charizard started to shiver again.

Red: Oh no, not again!

Charizard looked at me with a confused expression.

His eyes didn't turn red, nor did his teeth grow into a full set.

Red: Are you cold?

Charizard nodded.

Once we arrived in solaceon town, I saw a pokemon center.

Red: There is a PC over there, maybe we can rest until the rain blows over.

Charizard nodded with a smile.

I kept charizard out of its pokeball. I woke up. Nothing seemed to be out of order like in the SS anne.

Red: Well I'll be damned. No murder scene...

Charizard woke up and we left the pokemon center.

Roue 209 had building much like the pokemon tower. I got creeped out.

It was nighttime, and the city lights of hearthome look breathtaking. I wandered around to find the church. I found a huge building which looked like it was built in the 1300's. It was silent in there, and I saw a man standing behind a speech stand. I asked him a question.

Red: Hello, sir. Can you help clean my charizard's soul?

The man looked at me like I'm crazy.

Red: Isn't this the hearthome city church? I was sent here to clean my charizard's soul.
Man: What do you mean? Your charizard's soul is already clean.

Red: I don't understand.
Man: What's there not to understand? His soul was never dirty.
Red: What?

I only stared at the man, because I clearly saw charizard kill pidgeot and the boy in route 25.

I walked out of the church and remembered sabrina saying;

Sabrina: Yes. But there is a chance that this might not work.

Red: Lucky me...

-end of chapter 4-

Kamex
10-25-2012, 07:36 PM
-Chapter 5-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a50ZFGdZGqY

I thought I would just go back to the medium in kanto to see if this is true. I took a plane back to kanto. I landed in saffron city. I saw gary walking around, so I decided to follow him.
I saw him walking around with a charizard. That charizard looked very familiar.

Gary ended up in lavender town. Probably paying respects to his raticate.

I slipped away and went to the medium. She was smiling.

Medium: I knew you found a cure! Congratulations!
Medium: You've cured your charizard, no?
Red: No. The guy at the hearthome city church said that charizard's soul was already clean.
Medium: That's very odd.
Red: What do you think happened?
Medium: I don't know, child. but I still feel that strange presence. It's not coming from your charizard. Its coming from there.

She pointed at the staircase. We went to the second floor of the tower. There gary was with a charizard standing over the raticate grave.

I took gary by the shirt and slammed him against the wall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VudPEB8Wlhk

Red: What did you do to my charizard!?
Gary: I don't know what you're talking about.
Red: Don't play stupid with me. I know damn well your curse made my charizard batsh** crazy and killed lots of people.
Gary: My plan didn't work...
Gary: It backfired.

I took a glance at the graves I saw three graves. Pidgeot's, Youngster joey's and the captain's grave was there.

Red: How do you explain these?
Gary: Well, simple. Before we battled you, I ran into you. We both dropped a pokeball. You took my charizard and I took yours by accident. So I inflicted the curse on my charizard instead. I told my charizard to follow you anyway. but when you went to the SS anne, I decided to frame you by dressing up like you and killing the captain. you were in jail, weren't you?
Red: They let me go as soon as they found out that I had black hair and not brown.
Gary: Well, crap. I guess I should have thought that through.
Red: Why would you do that to me? I thought we were friends.
Gary: Friends? Are you freaking kidding me? You killed my raticate, stole my position as champion when I only had the privelage for five minutes, and my grandfather doesn't give a crap about me doing all of that catching, befriending and winning for him, because you have the champion title now. You are an *******. I have NO family! My parents are dead and my sister is out in hoenn doing god knows what. The only person I have in my family left is grandpa oak, and you took him from me because of a stupid battle. I want revenge and I'm about to have it! Charizard, get them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkiIG...feature=relmfu

Gary's charizard charged toward me. My charizard stood in front of his to fight. My charizard didn't stand a chance. He was lying down in a pool of blood in front of me.

Gary: You're next.

His charizard charged toward me. I heard a scream.

Medium: ALAKAZAM! USE TELEPORT!

I saw a flash of white and before we knew it, we are at celadon city.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJRghphCHmg

There my charizard was next to us. sliced up.

Red: You were still here?!
Medium: I couldn't leave you alone with a psycho charizard. I looked over you guys to see how things would've gone.
Red: You saved my life! Thank you so much!

The medium told her alakazam to use foresight. We saw the pokemon tower. There was gary, dead with charizard crying on top of him. his charizard escaped the building and flew to an unknown area.

I took a look at charizard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzKRuwKyJmY

I couldn't bare the sight of him looking like that.

Medium: RED! Don't just stand there! Take him to the center and see what they can do! Hurry!

I ran and got help. My charizard was taken to the celadon city hospital. There are only two places that charizard would go after this. Either with me living healthy and happy, or the pokemon tower....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OCd1BnLdp0

-The End-

If you want to know what happened, keep reading! If you have any questions about the story, maybe some things I didn't cover, please ask. I will be happy to answer them.

-Epilogue-

I am at the celadon hospital looking at my charizard who is hooked up to a breathing machine. The doctor came in with a blank expression.

Red: Is my charizard going to be okay?

She took a while to look through her notes

Doctor: um, yes. He will be okay! He is currently in a coma. So it would be best that you wait a few weeks. Please jot down your number so we can call you when he wakes up.
Red: A few weeks!? I would wait forever for him. We've been through so much together.
Doctor: That's so sweet. Brings a tear to my eye.

The doctor wiped her face with a cloth. I wrote down my number. I looked at charizard. His eyes slowly opened as I walked away.

A few weeks seemed like a damned life time, but the hospital called me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxU2UjAjN24

I went to the hospital as fast as I can.

I went into charizard's room. He looks happy and fully healthy.

I ran toward him to give him a hug.

Doctor: The injuries were pretty bad, but not deadly. Charizard may not battle for a while untill he is fully healed which might take about a month.
Red: Don't worry about that.

as we exited the hospital we headed home to pallet town and rest for a while. I will continue my journey of becoming a pokemon master when my charizard is fully healed. I have 4 more regions to hit.

Wish me luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OCd1BnLdp0

By the way, this picture is not mine xD

http://i427.photobucket.com/albums/pp352/GothDraagun/Pokemon/cf25d9cf7b6e2422570279d2982a130effe.jpg

-The end-

Tuxy
10-25-2012, 08:05 PM
PLOTTWIST! :O

Very interesting ending indeed. I like the epilogue! +Rep for ya

CaptainRed1000
10-25-2012, 09:23 PM
SNAP! That was an interesting plot twist. Gary Motherf***king Oak is a *******.

LovelyOshawott
10-26-2012, 12:14 AM
Gary Oak is PURE EVIL.

Shaymin
10-26-2012, 12:16 AM
Nice. Me likes the story.

Charizardflyer
10-26-2012, 02:35 AM
Best fan fiction I have ever read. Gary is really evil. He is head of all pokemon crimes. He calls Pro. Oak Gramps. This is what Gramps means
Glatic
Rocket
Aqua
Magma
Pla
Sma

CaptainRed1000
10-26-2012, 03:58 AM
Best fan fiction I have ever read. Gary is really evil. He is head of all pokemon crimes. He calls Pro. Oak Gramps. This is what Gramps means
Glatic
Rocket
Aqua
Magma
Pla
Sma

Thats really interesting. I hadn't thought of that before. Credit to you, CF

Elso579
10-28-2012, 08:08 PM
this was a fun story to read and an interesting take on what gary's revenge would be like