PDA

View Full Version : A new anime?

Roxas
10-25-2012, 01:24 AM
Well.... surprisingly, I want to create my own anime. Rough details below.

Note:All characters are based on the looks of their respected voice actors (for epic recognition).

Protagonists: Landon: Focused warrior who one day stumbles upon an electric fold-able Katana blade that can freeze time, and on occasion, cut through titanium. Landon is usually focused, until he talks eye to eye with his partner, Jules

Jules: A swift Ninja/monk with arm braces and a load of "Hikari shurikens" and "Yami shurikens" Hikari: Japanese for light. Yami: Japanese for dark. Jules is manipulated by Haydon the sorcerer by a mask that altered her appearance and personality, to fight Landon, to which they first meet.

Antagonist: Haydon: A sorcerer with intentions of turning the Earth inside and out to conquer the solar system. Without Landon's Katana blade, with connections to the Hikari and Yami shurikens, he can't make it possible.

Anime title: Power in the heart

Japanese title: (excuse the use of Romaji) Hikari to yami no tatakai! Translation: Light and dark fight! (as Japanese title standards go).

Landon's voice actor: Me:

1605 I look like crap.... anyways.... heh

you can probably guess who Jules is voiced by if she's Landon's crush......Bella Thorne!:

1606 sorry....best valid image I could find.

Comment on my ideals please. Thanks.

Kyoits
10-25-2012, 01:33 AM
I only have one thing to say, WOW.

Merga
10-25-2012, 01:38 AM
0/10 Apply yourself. Not even giving you a pity point this time, this is never going to happen.

Gyaradomo
10-25-2012, 02:07 AM
10/10 you should totally pitch this idea off to nickelodeon
mega go away

Roxas
10-25-2012, 07:49 PM
10/10 you should totally pitch this idea off to nickelodeon
mega go away

Thanks. What do you think about that old Picture of me?

Dabottle
10-25-2012, 07:52 PM
how many cliches can you fit into one thread?

title hurts too.

0/10.

narutomoon
10-25-2012, 08:52 PM
GOOD LORD! I GIVE THIS A -2/10! all you did was throw random things together. This will NEVER become real, because the idea is mediocre and common. The characters are boring and unoriginal. All of their powers have been used before or are way overpowered. (things being overpowered leads to an imbalance) The looks of the characters need to be unique and not just modeled after people. The whole premise of the story is weird and wouldn't actually work unless executed properly, and none of the other things execute this story at all, in any way. not to mention there are major things you would need for that story line that you haven't even touched upon. Lastly, the name doesnt seem appealing at all, so it would be hard to sell just from that.

dud190
10-25-2012, 10:11 PM
I only have one thing to say, WOW.

Agreed. Definitely.

Ice
10-25-2012, 10:32 PM
How has no one brought up the part where he wants some girl who acts in some probably crappy Disney series that he has a crush on to VA?

Roxas
10-25-2012, 10:37 PM
How has no one brought up the part where he wants some girl who acts in some probably crappy Disney series that he has a crush on to VA?

Good observation, Ice. I hope to work with you, because I could make you my executive producer, and tell me what to fix! Whaddaya say?

narutomoon
10-25-2012, 10:48 PM
Good observation, Ice. I hope to work with you, because I could make you my executive producer, and tell me what to fix! Whaddaya say?

Roxas, this will NEVER even get past screening for POTENTIAL animations.

Ice
10-25-2012, 11:02 PM
Executive producer? So I do nothing on something that will never exist and I'll still get paid? Sweet.

Roxas
10-25-2012, 11:04 PM
Executive producer? So I do nothing on something that will never exist and I'll still get paid? Sweet.

Say it exists, and you get an Immediate $100,000 pay raise.

Minntul
10-25-2012, 11:08 PM
ive seen some ****

but what the ****

Ice
10-25-2012, 11:13 PM
Say it exists, and you get an Immediate $100,000 pay raise.
If it existed people wouldn't be saying how no one will help you make the thing exist.

Roxas
10-26-2012, 12:17 AM
Well.....I really DO want to create an anime, but didn't you guys read at the VERY beginning that it says "Rough Ideas Below"? That implies that these ideas are just a start. I wanted people to tell me how to improve. And, sure, I need to rethink my ideas, but please, I didn't ask you to criticize it. As I said before: ROUGH IDEAS.

Minntul
10-26-2012, 12:21 AM
I didn't ask you to criticize it.

this is a FORUM. People criticise. Get used to it.

Shaymin
11-27-2012, 01:34 AM
Roxas, this will NEVER even get past screening for POTENTIAL animations.

I think this is one of the only things that Moon-san and I will actually agree on. I stopped reading after the first line, it was that bad.