PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

pikachumaster
10-27-2012, 09:37 PM
Duh, a Zelda: OoT fanfic. Same story, except in fanfic form. This won't be the exact same thing as the game, either. Link actually talks in this one. Anyways, enjoy!

Part 1
Link lay in his bed. He shook a little, but quickly settled back. In his dream, it was a very, very cloudy day, with rain coming down so hard, you could barely hear a person scream. There was a large, white castle in front of him, and the door opened. A white horse came, with two people on it. A girl, who was dressed royally, and a woman, a strange looking woman. After them came a man on another horse. "Where are they?" He snarled. He looked at Link. "You... tell me where they went!" Link shook his head. "There's no way I'm telling you!" He yelled. "Fine then." The man says. "Feel my wrath!" Raising his arm, the man shoots a beam at Link, and Link screams.

That was just the beginning part, I had to start it with that. It will vary more in terms of the storyline after the first two or three parts, I promise.

Tuxy
10-27-2012, 09:41 PM
Link actually talks in this one.

You ruined the story. 0/10

Not that bad, actually. You can see that you aren't the most experienced writer, but this does look like an interesting first part nontheless. I shall keep on reading.

pikachumaster
10-27-2012, 09:55 PM
Thanks! (Though everyone knows I'm not experienced.)

LovelyOshawott
10-27-2012, 10:19 PM
It's a good way to get started on a story like this. I will continue to read this.

pikachumaster
10-27-2012, 11:01 PM
Okay... Since it's a really long game, and I wanna finish this fanfic before christmas, I'm gonna be posting here a whole bunch. Without further ado...

Part 2
Meanwhile... At the Great Deku Tree's part of the forest...
"Navi... come here..." Navi, a small fairy, flew up to the Deku Tree. "I have something I wish to tell thee..." "What is it, oh Great Deku Tree?" "Navi, I need thee to find the boy without a fairy, for he is the only one able to help me..." "Yes, Great Deku Tree..." So Navi flew out of the clearing, and to the treehouse where Link lived. Link still lay asleep on the bed. Navi bumps into him and yells, "Hey! Wake up!" Link slowly sits up and yawns. "Well, hello! Who're you?" "I'm Navi, and the Great Deku Tree has sent me to summon you. "Oh. Okay." Link got up and ran out of the house. Link stepped off the ladder. Soon, Saria came. "Hello, Link!" "Hi." Link ran past her and to the right, as that way was where the Great Deku Tree stood. Only one obstacle: Mido. "Hey! To get to the Deku Tree, you have to have a fairy!"

pikachumaster
10-28-2012, 02:56 AM
Looks like I am forced to double post...

Part 3
"Well, Mido. I do have a fairy." Mido looked in astonishment at Navi. "Well, you still need a sword and shield!" He countered. "Ugh... Mido, sometimes you are so annoying." Link said, and walked off. Navi then suggests "How about the Kokiri Sword?" Link knew it would be hard to find, but with Navi suggesting it, he took the idea. "Sure." He walked up a hill and found a hole carved in the rock. "Maybe I can squeeze through it." Link says. He ducks down and crawls through the hole. He popped out in another side of the rock. "I didn't know that was there." Navi admitted. Link was about to take a step forward when he saw a ten foot boulder rolling down the path. Luckily, it changed direction. "Well, as long as we're here, I'll get some Rupees." After a few minutes of walking around, opening chests, dodging boulders, and collecting rupees, they came to a large chest. Out of curiosity, Link opened it, and there was the Kokiri Sword, a short, green blade. "I thought the Kokiri Sword was lost!" Let's go get a shield and surprise the heck out of Mido!"

HoennTrainerRuby
10-29-2012, 12:38 AM
Preventing the multiposting like you asked. kthxbai

pikachumaster
10-29-2012, 01:01 AM
Thanks.

Part 4
As soon as the two came out of the small hole, they hurried down the hill but stumbled and fell to the grass. Link spit grass out of his mouth. "Eww... Hey, Navi, where can you get a shield?" "At that small store. I thought you knew that!" "Nope." Link looked down. A blue rupee stood there. "A rupee!" He says. "Hey, Link, if there is a rupee here, then walk around in this grass!" As he finished, he had collected around 15 rupees. "How many does that make?" "45!" Navi answers. "We can buy a Deku Shield!" They ran to the store. "What would you like?" Said the large, buff store employee. "A Deku Shield." "40 rupees please." They handed the money over and walked over to Mido. After about 20 minutes of talking to him, he finally let them through. "Thank god, Mido!" Soon enough, in front of them stood the Great Deku Tree.

SuperPikachuTNT
10-29-2012, 01:51 AM
Good job pm perfect like in the Vidio game

ILIEKPIE
10-29-2012, 04:22 AM
Use a wider variety of words to give a stronger impact of the story. Sorry if I am sounding like an english teacher, just that I have always been a person who makes short stories (and never finishes them). Overall though, it's a pretty good story. Like I stated earlier, please use synonyms for words like let, or other bland words.(ttar)

pikachumaster
11-01-2012, 02:29 AM
Kay. Back to writing.

Part 5
"Link and Navi... I am in dire need of thee..." The Deku tree said, slowly and painfully. "What's wrong?" Asked a curious Link. "I have been cursed by the man from the desert..." The Deku Tree continues. " You are capable of helping me, Link... The forces of nature are falling to this evil power... I need you, to come inside me, and break the curse... That is your test..." "I'll do it, Great Deku Tree." "Then come..." An openong in the tree opened, aboiut ten feet tall. Without any hesitation, Link went through, unsure of what would come at him first. "Whoa... This place is awesome!"

Thank you for reading!