PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Blowout

Pages : [1] 2

dud190
11-06-2012, 11:05 PM
TIme to try to create another RP... Will it fail again?

Everything was peaceful in the world of pokemon, and just pokemon. Though one day, a group of rogue pokemon, specifically Gigalith, attacked Zapdos and severely injured it. That was when all the legendaries had a meeting. They decided that they would create a mighty empire in the world, and anyone who dared to oppose them were to be crushed. They also decided that they would not be defeated unless a pokemon of their type was to challenge them. If it wasn't their type, an Alakazam would teleport them away.
So, one day, a group of pokemon decided to stand up to these legendaries.
Enemies
Zapdos
Articuno
Mewtwo
Terrakion
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Giratina

The rest are neutral, not fighting. Check this post to see who is left.

To join, fill out this application.

Name:
Pokemon(no legends!):
Your hold item:
Moveset(move tutor moves in B/W2 allowed):
Why you decided to rebel:
Personality:

This is mine:

Name: Dud
Pokemon: Shroomish
Your hold item: focus band
Moveset: Mega Drain, Drain Punch, Leech Seed, Synthesis
Why you decided to rebel: The legendaries killed his parents and have always been mad at them.
Personality:A fun, free-loving shroomish who can get angered easily.

THank you for reading this.

CaptainRed1000
11-07-2012, 12:02 AM
Hate to break it to you pal, but considering that there are so many RP's active at the moment, I do think that this one would also fail. However, the idea for the plot is good, so if you revive this after the RP's are finished, then I believe that it won't fail again.

QuilavaWolf
11-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Name: RegiLava
Pokemon: Quilava
Hold item: Charcoal
Moveset: Flamethrower, aerial ace, dig, wild charge
Why to rebel: My father, Registeel, tried to stop them, and got hurt by them. Also, some of them are my friends I want to help.
Personalty: A tomboy who loves to pick fights for fun. Angered easily, however only went to a crazy blaze stage once. Loves to come out of nowhere and scare. Mean to pokemon she doesn't know, once she does know you, she's less mean.

Cutiepuffle
11-07-2012, 01:44 AM
Almost every RP I'm in is dead. So I shall join.

Name: Cutiepuffle
Pokemon: Spheal
Your hold item: Galactic Bomb
Moveset: Ice Beam, Earthquake, Surf, and Body Slam
Why you decided to rebel: 'Cuz I was bored.
Personality: Laid back, sarcastic Pokemon. However when he needs to be, he's serious.

CaptainRed1000
11-07-2012, 02:24 AM
...or maybe not, as the case may be...

Cutiepuffle
11-07-2012, 08:23 PM
...or maybe not, as the case may be...

Yeah.......

(DUD GET ONLINE!)

Ayra
11-08-2012, 05:43 AM
Name: chrodius
Species: lucario
Item: TNT
Rebelling to gain admiration
Personality: intelligent, always correct, but can agree to disagree. A political leader, but not very strong physically. And gets females from all corners of the globe.

Cutiepuffle
11-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Name: chrodius
Species: lucario
Item: TNT
Rebelling to gain admiration
Personality: intelligent, always correct, but can agree to disagree. A political leader, but not very strong physically. And gets females from all corners of the globe.

Always correct sounds a bit overpowered.

Snow
11-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Name: Yuki
Species: Gardevoir
Item: Light Clay
Moveset: Light Screen, Reflect, Calm mind, Psychic
Why: Yuki is a believer in peace, and think's that bringing the legendarie's to justice is the way to do so.
Personality: Kind and caring, she dislikes hurting people but will if her friends are threatened, or if she is absolutley forced to.

dud190
11-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Sorry... I have school you know....

All are accepted. Thank you!

(Looking at the members who have read this thread... 5 have joined compared to 19 who have read... That's 26%! But who cares, wasn't expecting it to go anywhere anyway.)

To those who have joined, when should this start?

QuilavaWolf
11-08-2012, 10:16 PM
*Shrugs* Give a couple of days. Start on Sunday?

dud190
11-08-2012, 10:28 PM
I made an update to the legendary list: I realized that my pokemon technically can't fight any of the pokemon listed.

Cutiepuffle
11-09-2012, 01:36 AM
I think you should do it on Saturday since people are usually busy on Sunday mornings.

QuilavaWolf
11-09-2012, 02:28 AM
I think you should do it on Saturday since people are usually busy on Sunday mornings.

I'm busy on Saturday, along with Sunday. Just this weekend though. But with that said, I'm not busy Sunday afternoons (or I least I hope I'm not. Never know when I'm 'bout to be drag somewhere)

dud190
11-09-2012, 02:44 AM
How 'bout a compromise? We start tomorrow afternoon at 3:15 P.M. central, but I'll give 3 extra days for people to join.

QuilavaWolf
11-09-2012, 02:45 AM
3:15 Central.....soooo 4:15 my time. Yeah, that will work.

Cutiepuffle
11-09-2012, 02:50 AM
Sounds good, but how bout just anytime after 1 PM on Sunday.

dud190
11-09-2012, 02:54 AM
You're saying... Once a week. Probably not. JUst post when you can after it starts.

Cutiepuffle
11-09-2012, 02:58 AM
+-
You're saying... Once a week. Probably not. JUst post when you can after it starts.

No I'm not. I meant anytime after 1 PM this Sunday.

dud190
11-09-2012, 03:01 AM
*sighs* Sunday is just not good for me to start. I'm like always busy on Sundays and I barely have time to get on.

QuilavaWolf
11-09-2012, 03:35 AM
We'll start tomorrow, and people will post whenever they can. Simple as that.

Just one question for everyone, what time zone are you in? I'm in EST.

dud190
11-09-2012, 03:37 AM
You know mine, central.

Ayra
11-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Im in Pacific Standard Time, so this might make put me on a diff time frame than most of you. oh well, ill just adapt somehow

Cutiepuffle
11-09-2012, 09:07 PM
(I assume we're beginning since a day passed?)

dud190
11-09-2012, 09:25 PM
If you still want to join, you are more than welcome to. Just PM me.

LEt's get started!

Dud woke up in his foster parent's house. Since his parents died in the battle where the legendaries took over, he started living with a Serperior(male) and a Whimsicott(female). About 30 minuted after he woke up, Serperior called him. "Son, I need you to go to the square and get us some oran and sitrus berries. We'll be down there in a little bit, so you can stick around the square until we come. Here--some extra money to buy what you want as well as the berries." "Of course, dad." Dud replied. He then headed toward the square.

QuilavaWolf
11-09-2012, 09:34 PM
YEAH!

RegiLava was in the forest, watching and waiting. She disappeared, and appeared at the town's edge. With a smirk on her face she walk in.

dud190
11-09-2012, 09:36 PM
(I'd really expect more for a first post.... lolz)

QuilavaWolf
11-09-2012, 09:43 PM
(I'm good with fighting, not so much the first-ish posts)

Looking around, RegiLava saw some pokemon gathering around. Curious, she went to check it out.

dud190
11-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Dud found the Kecleon Market. "Hey Dud! How's Serperior doing?" "Fine, fine." I replied. "Can I buy 3 oran and sitrus berries?" "Of course!" Kecleon replied. After Dud got the oran and sitrus berries, he noticed a rogue Graveler beating up a PIdgey with rock-type attacks. There was already a crowd there. "Oooh.... That GRaveler isn't going to get away with that!" Dud thought to himself. HE then jumped into the ring.

Cutiepuffle
11-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Cutiepuffle woke up and got out of his tree hole. Ever since the legendaries came with their conquest, Cutiepuffle has been living in the woods for freedom and excitement. He lived near some Jumpluff so he usually catches a ride on them and then jumps off when he reaches the Square. He only goes to the Square to catch up on the news every once in a while. The Kecleons at the market know him, but often forget who he is. He saw a Graveler beating up a Pidgey. He also spotted a Shroomish leaping in to help. He used Rollout towards Graveler at top speed. Cutiepuffle loved to battle. He asked the Graveler "You seem somewhat tough. You wanna battle?"

QuilavaWolf
11-09-2012, 10:06 PM
RegiLava watch the fight, when a shroomish jump in. The fire type itching for a battle decided to jumped in. Flames blazing.

Snow
11-09-2012, 10:31 PM
[Oh dear, I seem to be late, forgive me won't you?] Yuki smiled at Khangaskhan. ''Yes, thank you very much!'' She smiled, after taking her light clay from storage. Khang smiled ''Not a problem Yuki dear, come again won't you?'' ''Of course! Yuki waved as she walked [floated!?] away. Turning round, she almost walked straight into a Pokemon using rollout, heading down towards the dojo. [I'm assuming this is styled after treasure town]. She smiled after the youngster, and was about to turn away when she noticed what s/he was heading towards, a big fight. There was a gravleler there, getting attacked by a shroomish and something that was blazing and setting everything on fire. Seeing some Pidgey lying nearby, she understood immediately. She briskly walked [floated!!!!?????] towards it, and immediately put up a reflect between them. She the used her psychic - not to injure - but to hold the graveler up in the air.

[I have decided on floating, definitely floating.]

[[Right!?]]

dud190
11-09-2012, 10:32 PM
Dud used leech seed on Graveler, while Graveler used a FIre Punch attack, which left Dud burned. The fire type used Flame Wheel and got it distracted(sorry for using you), while Dud used a MEga Drain-Synthesis combo. Somehow, the GRaveler was still standing and figured out he couldn't win, so he used Explosion in front of the Ponyta. Dud however jumped in front of the explosion and shielded the Quilava. Dud was knocked out.

QuilavaWolf
11-09-2012, 10:46 PM
(thats fine, but flame wheel is not one of my moves)

Taking the explosion as normal fire, RegiLava used her second abillty of fire flash and stenghten her power. After that the rock type was still standing with little hp, she decied to use her favorite move, flamethrower, to finish him off.

dud190
11-09-2012, 10:47 PM
(2 things.
1. Explosion is a normal type move. You would be affected.
2. Explosion kills the pokemon that uses it.)

QuilavaWolf
11-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Its a big boom, but alright. Let's continue.

Cutiepuffle
11-09-2012, 11:01 PM
(DARN IT I'M IGNORED!)

Cutiepuffle saw Graveler explode. "Idiot." he muttered. He went to go check on Shroomish. He saw Shroomish was in bad condition. Then he realized that he had met that Shroomish a few months ago back when they ran into each other in the Square. "His name was Dud." he remembered. Dud was in a bad condition. He left his Oran Berries back at his house. The Kecleon Market was sold out. He was going to head home. Cutiepuffle saw a Jumpluff flying by. He hopped on the Jumpluff with Dud. He yelled to the Quilava, "You're friends with him, right? You should be able to catch up to us by running along side us! Quilava are supposed to be fast!"

QuilavaWolf
11-09-2012, 11:09 PM
"Friends? I've never met him before." She stop to stare, "However, you question my speed, and he is hurt… I will come" To Cutiepuffle surpise, I run much faster then normal Quilavas.

Cutiepuffle
11-09-2012, 11:48 PM
Cutiepuffle thought "That guy is decent after all." Dud was in bad condition. A huge wind came and blew Jumpluff even faster. Cutiepuffle jumped off the Jumpluff with Dud. He landed on Quilava's head. He ran into his tree hole, fixed up a bed, gave Dud some medicine he made using Oran Berries and Revival Herbs, and invited the Quilava inside. "He should be better in an hour. Anyways what's your name? I'm Cutiepuffle."

dud190
11-10-2012, 12:02 AM
(probably gonna be gone for the rest of the night.)

Dud woke up, but still felt injured. He groaned, then went to sleep.

Snow
11-10-2012, 12:14 AM
[I love how everyone has forgotten my moves in the fight. Remember how I reflected to stop you guy's and psychic'ed Graveler to stop it doing anything?]

Cutiepuffle
11-10-2012, 12:22 AM
[I love how everyone has forgotten my moves in the fight. Remember how I reflected to stop you guy's and psychic'ed Graveler to stop it doing anything?]

(Deal with it. Graveler exploding is the best way to end the battle anyways so none of us look overpowered. Plus how 'bout you come and meet us while we're in the woods or something. Also this I think is a Pokemon Square inside Treasure Town. Our location makes no sense.)

QuilavaWolf
11-10-2012, 01:00 AM
"…RegiLava" She said glazing at trees.

Ayra
11-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Chrodius beckoned his slave, a tallow, over to him. "hey Tally, fly me to treasure town. I gotta go report to the town IMMEDIATELY!"
*lands in treasure town if 3-4 minutes*

Cutiepuffle
11-10-2012, 01:47 AM
Cutiepuffle says "Interesting name. Oh I think Dud is waking up."

QuilavaWolf
11-10-2012, 01:53 AM
"Thanks……I guess? Anyway, its good that he's waking up. His burn is not that bad." RegiLava stated as she looked over the burns. She turn to water/ice type. "Give it a few days, and he'll be better."

Ayra
11-10-2012, 01:58 AM
chrodius sees a construction project a few blocks to the east. "Tally, you see that pile of rubble that a bunch of machops are building? go fly through the rubble and steal some PokeDollars. its okay to kill a few of the machops if you need to"
chrodius then asks everyone if they want to battle him.

Cutiepuffle
11-10-2012, 02:20 AM
"Thanks……I guess? Anyway, its good that he's waking up. His burn is not that bad." RegiLava stated as she looked over the burns. She turn to water/ice type. "Give it a few days, and he'll be better."

"Yeah, I better start making that burn heal. It'll be a few hours 'til the burn heal is ready." Cutiepuffle stated. Then he turned to Dud. "You ok there? The medicine should last about 24 hours. By then, the burn heal will be ready. That'll cure you pernamently." "Hey RegiLava, can you go out and look for some Rawst Berries for my Burn Heal? I have to stay and make sure Dud is ok."

Ayra
11-10-2012, 02:26 AM
(i think a bird would be quicker than a quilava)
chrodius's tallow finally makes it back with $2000. "now fly to the berry shop and buy some rawst berries for my friends. EXCERSIZE THOSE WINGS, TALLY"

QuilavaWolf
11-10-2012, 02:56 AM
RegiLava nodded, and left. Coming back a half hour later with 5 berries. "That good?"

Ayra
11-10-2012, 03:36 AM
*tally comes back with 10*
chrodius asks "i could buy the other ingredients for you if you want?"

dud190
11-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Dud started to wake up. "where am I?" he groaned.

Ayra
11-10-2012, 04:11 PM
chrodius responds: "well, you just lost a battle, and now we are trying to get you healed. I put together a treadmill for you to walk on so that you cane heal faster"
*points at a treadmill, with chrodius' signature on it*

dud190
11-10-2012, 04:40 PM
"thank you...." dud said. After being on the treadmill for half an hour, he felt better. "since the legendaries took over, there's been many more rogue pokemon roaming. And I hate it!"

Ayra
11-10-2012, 04:59 PM
Chrodius replies: "Well dud, i can see a huge mountain over to the south. do you think we could grab the others and head over there? I think that is where the legendaries are, and we need to go defeat them."

dud190
11-10-2012, 05:19 PM
"now, let's be smart, not stupid. Even if we got a lot of pokemon, there is more than 1 legendary there. We need to get one separated from the rest and knock them out that way." dud replied.

Ayra
11-10-2012, 07:52 PM
chrodius replies, "well, here is what my PlayBook says: Dud and I go to the mountain by foot, while i get my tally to fly over us for the purposes of air patrol. and we let quilava take a separate path so he can burn our obstacles down with flamethrower, while puffle stays behind to watch over the town.

Cutiepuffle
11-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Cutiepuffle says, "Ah, you're better, Dud." Then he sees the Lucario. "So what's your name?" (I'm gonna borrow your character so he can say his name quickly.) "Chrodius" it replies. Cutiepuffle says "Interesting. Dud's right too, though. We should train around here for a while. I got 5 rooms in here, including this one and the kitchen. There's a few rooms in the back. We'll rest for today. After all we've had a rough day." Cutiepuffle shows everybody to their rooms.

Ayra
11-10-2012, 08:05 PM
"thanks for my sexy room, but can i customize it a little more? Also, there is a Gym located in the north part of my home town. i can make my tallow slave fly us over there"

dud190
11-10-2012, 09:38 PM
(o.o a gym in the world of pokemon and only pokemon.)

Snow
11-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Yuki sighed. That had been the third fight today, and she was sick of it. Although, she figured, that one was worse than the others thanks to that shroomish getting burned... She looked around her little mountain house, and made up her mind. ''I'm going out!'' She shouted to Her Husband gallade and her daughter, kirlia. Looking down towards the forest, she started the long journey forward.

dud190
11-10-2012, 09:53 PM
(snow, where are you?)

QuilavaWolf
11-10-2012, 10:54 PM
RegiLava glared at the fighting dog. "First I'm a girl." Then she turned to Cuttiepuffle "No need for the room, I live outside. If anything I'll make a small den. Dud is it? Well its good that you feel better. Now, I take my leave now, to have some battles with these 'rouge pokemon'."

dud190
11-10-2012, 10:57 PM
"Wait one second!" Dud exclaimed. "I want to ask you something!"

QuilavaWolf
11-10-2012, 11:19 PM
She look at him, giving him a questionable stare. "Go on."

dud190
11-10-2012, 11:37 PM
"It's just... I would think you would want to stay longer. You know what me and Chrodius were talking about? Defeating those legendaries. If you join us, you can beat them up too." Dud grinned.

QuilavaWolf
11-10-2012, 11:44 PM
She turned away, walking. "…I already know about it. And I plan to stop it."

dud190
11-11-2012, 12:11 AM
Dud caught up with RegiLava. "you're crazy! You can't do it by yourself! You need pokemon! Join us...."

Cutiepuffle
11-11-2012, 12:26 AM
"Yeah, let's train a bit first. We'll start off with a battle between me and RegiLava." said Cutiepuffle.

Ayra
11-11-2012, 12:43 AM
"Okay, you two could go fight eachother. ima have my slave fly me to my home town and challenge the gym," says chrodius.
Chrodius enters the gym, kills a few grass pokemon with his slave, and then kills the leader, a Tropius, in a challenging battle. after the leader dies in a pool of his own blood, chrodius's muscles enlarge, and tally evolves into a Swellow.

after the battle, Swellow flies his master back to treasure town.

QuilavaWolf
11-11-2012, 05:12 AM
Continuing walking,RegiLava states " Crazy? Yes, I am. Having a Haunter for a older brother will do that. Battles? I rather not have another pokemon blood on my paws for no reason." With that, RegiLava disappeared without a trace.

Ayra
11-11-2012, 05:58 AM
"Bye lava!"
"So, everyone, like my slave? He evolved ;)"

Cutiepuffle
11-11-2012, 02:12 PM
"Okay, you two could go fight eachother. ima have my slave fly me to my home town and challenge the gym," says chrodius.
Chrodius enters the gym, kills a few grass pokemon with his slave, and then kills the leader, a Tropius, in a challenging battle. after the leader dies in a pool of his own blood, chrodius's muscles enlarge, and tally evolves into a Swellow.

after the battle, Swellow flies his master back to treasure town.

(Chrodius is supposed to be weak, right? Plus there's no gyms here.)

Cutiepuffle decided to pack up his stuff and head off on another journey. "Hey Dud, you wanna help me take on the legendaries? I'm pretty sure we'll find new partners. Hop on a Jumpluff. They'll take you wherever the wind blows them. They don't even notice you. Just jump off when you want to stop. Take this big leaf. It'll help you change the wind's direction." said Cutiepuffle. "Hey Chrodius, you wanna come along too?"

Ayra
11-11-2012, 02:54 PM
"Yeah sure"chrodius replied
(quit trying to say I'm weak. Also, if I wanna say there is a gym in my home town, I will. I live there, u dont)

dud190
11-11-2012, 02:59 PM
(this is the world of pokemon! Were there gyms when you played PMD?)

Ayra
11-11-2012, 03:09 PM
(nobody ever told me that this was strictly based off of mystery dungeon. And there were dojos, kind of the same thing)

Cutiepuffle
11-11-2012, 09:38 PM
"Yeah sure"chrodius replied
(quit trying to say I'm weak. Also, if I wanna say there is a gym in my home town, I will. I live there, u dont)

(Dude, you put you're weak in your description or something like that.)

QuilavaWolf
11-11-2012, 09:50 PM
RegiLava found some rogue ice pokemon that seem strong. "Finnally a good battle." Flame blazing, I send a flamethrower to all 3 of them. They reacted by sending hail and icy wind.

Ayra
11-11-2012, 09:50 PM
(i was was weak, but that changed when i beat the gym. how about resuming the RP)
so who wanna find more gyms" Chrodius announced.

Cutiepuffle
11-11-2012, 09:58 PM
(If you're strong now, that means that you have no weaknesses.)
Cutiepuffle found another rouge Pokemon. "Looks like we've got company. Leave this one to me. I hate it when people come and steal my fight." It was a Dewgong. The two got ready for a duel.

Ayra
11-11-2012, 10:08 PM
(im not weak anymore, but that does not make me a god. i just simply gained strength)
"i think i need to kill a wild pokemon too" said chrodius
chrodius sees a wild boldore and prepared to battle it

QuilavaWolf
11-11-2012, 10:10 PM
After getting hit with a few ice punchs, i let out a flamethrower. The fire from the flamethower got on the trees, along with 'killing' the ice pokemon. "Shame, I thought you be stronger." Looking around at the trees on fire. "Uh oh......"

Cutiepuffle
11-11-2012, 11:16 PM
Cutiepuffle and Dewgong both fired water at the forest. The flames calmed down. Cutiepuffle attacked Dewgong with a Body Slam. Dewgong countered. Cutiepuffle said "You are decent after all. Lemme show you a bit more of my power. Cutiepuffle used Blizzard. Dewgong said "Hah, you think I can't dodge that?" Then Cutiepuffle attacked him out of nowhere knocking Dewgong out.

QuilavaWolf
11-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Noticing the flames getting sprayed on, RegiLava went to see who did it. Jumping from tree to tree, I stop and saw Cuttiepuffle defeating the seel pokemon. "So, I see I ran into you again." She jumped down from the tree. "That was an ok battle."

Cutiepuffle
11-12-2012, 01:24 AM
"Meh, yeah. I just didn't want to waste my energy. I really wanna battle you and see how tough you are. You up for it?" says Cutiepuffle.

QuilavaWolf
11-12-2012, 01:32 AM
She pawed her face. "Really?" Walked around Cuttiepuffle. "Why? You never seen me before, nor have you seen me battle."

dud190
11-12-2012, 01:44 AM
(A shout out to the people reading this: you can still join.)

Dud tried to get back to town after he healed, but got lost and suddenly found himself in front of a metal mountain. "woah...." dud exclaimed.

Cutiepuffle
11-12-2012, 01:49 AM
She pawed her face. "Really?" Walked around Cuttiepuffle. "Why? You never seen me before, nor have you seen me battle."

"True, but I can sense your energy." said Cutiepuffle. "It's kind of hard to explain how."

QuilavaWolf
11-12-2012, 01:52 AM
She sat down right in front of Cuttiepuffle. Her blood red eyes staring into his eyes. "I see."

Cutiepuffle
11-12-2012, 01:57 AM
"So can we fight? The last time I got to do it was Dewgong, and he was a joke." asked Cutiepuffle.

QuilavaWolf
11-12-2012, 02:00 AM
She yawned. Jumping backwords, with flames a blazing and a smirk on her face. "Alright"

Cutiepuffle
11-12-2012, 02:10 AM
Cutiepuffle then said "Same here." He liked to fight and he was pretty strong. "How 'bout you go first?" Cutiepuffle was waiting to see how powerful an attack from the firey Pokemon would be.

dud190
11-12-2012, 02:12 AM
(hehe, I find it funny that I'm off on my own.)

INstead of exploring the metal mountain, which he wanted to do, he turned around and went to find somebody. Out of luck, he bumped into RegiLava. "Oops!" he exclaimed.

QuilavaWolf
11-12-2012, 02:16 AM
(dud do you get back to the forest?)

RegiLava look at the pokemon the walked into her. "You're Dud, I believe. Well, can you please move, we are about to do a battle."

Cutiepuffle
11-12-2012, 02:15 PM
"How 'bout you're referee or something?" Cutiepuffle told Dud.

dud190
11-13-2012, 01:19 AM
"sure thing." HE then stood back and announced, "Whoever is the first one to give up is the loser! BEgin!"

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 01:32 AM
RegiLava started to run around the forest, bouncing off a tree's bark and hitting Cuttiepuffle with aerial ace, and pushing him back a little, then nimbly landed on my four paws.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 01:43 AM
Cutiepuffle said "Hmm, you definitely got some power there, I'll admit." However he was hurt not much, being an Ice Type. Cutiepuffle follows up with a Water Pulse.

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 01:47 AM
She let the water hit her. Looking unhurt, she followed up with a Wild Charge.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 01:48 AM
"Just testing your endurance there. Seems like we're at equal strength." Cutiepuffle dodges Wild Charge with relative ease.

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 01:53 AM
Looking slightly bored, RegiLava jump to the trees, then throw herself down to use a fast dig. Popping up and down and hitting the spheal a couple of times before popping back in to do it again. After doing it four times, she pop out. There were holes everywhere.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Cutiepuffle used Ice Beam in one hole to freeze the rest. He knew this couldn't stop the firey young Pokemon, but he was just getting started.

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 02:01 AM
Taking the time while the duel water/ice took to freeze the holes, RegiLava hidden herself in the trees. Jumping from tree branch to tree branch she used flamethrower. Then hop to the other tree branch with aerial ace, repeating the flamethrower, and aerial ace hopping.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:06 AM
Cutiepuffle shrugged it off. (Dis battle will never end.) He said "I know this isn't your full strength. Just power up and get it over with."

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 02:12 AM
She jump down from the trees. "How can you tell?" She circled the spheal, "I never show my true power," She rammed into Cuttiepuffle with a Wild Charge, jumped backwards, and tackled him with an aerial ace, mix with Wild Charge.

Wolfy
11-13-2012, 02:14 AM
I thought this said Legendary blow job.

Sorry for the intrusion. I had to get that out of my system.

Ayra
11-13-2012, 02:14 AM
Chrodius uses focus blast to kill the boldore in one hit.
He then sees puff and lava battling, so he calls over his slave and whispers " hey swelly, wip up a tailwind. Make their battle more interesting for me."
A strong wind begins to blow into the battlefield.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:19 AM
Cutiepuffle ignored the Tailwind. It really wasn't that powerful. "As I said earlier I can sense your energy. There was something strange about it. It had to be suppressed or some hidden power. Plus you seem really confident." Cutiepuffle said while countering with a Rollout. The two moves collided and exploding leaving the two unharmed. "So show me your true power. Unless this is your true power. Which can't be right."

(I laughed so hard at that.)

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 02:30 AM

(too funny, dude. also love your name)

Cutiepuffle ignored the Tailwind. It really wasn't that powerful. "As I said earlier I can sense your energy. There was something strange about it. It had to be suppressed or some hidden power. Plus you seem really confident." Cutiepuffle said while countering with a Rollout. The two moves collided and exploding leaving the two unharmed. "So show me your true power. Unless this is your true power. Which can't be right."

RegiLava stop for a moment, and let her flames die. She sat on her hind legs. "You......you are a smart pokemon. Not many can tell that I keep my true power hidden........However, I can trust you. Maybe after this battle I can tell you why you feel my energy not at its fullest" She stood on hind legs. Roared, and flame busted out. But it was not like normal flames. Their were Blue and green. "It's not my full power, but this should entrained you." She let out a Flamethrower, like the flames, their were green and blue, and its much stronger then normal, pushing you a couple of feet.

Ayra
11-13-2012, 02:37 AM
Chrodius then announces "guys, I had my slave whip up that tailwind so you can feel the hail being caused by that suicune over there *point at suicune*. Now do you all think we should take safety measures before that suicune kills us?"

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:40 AM
"Grrrr.... that actually hurt. I guess you're not the only one holding back his power." He was powering up causing an Earthquake. "Not my fullest, but it'll do. Chrodius, That's a cardboard cutout I placed there."

Levels during battle:
Cutiepuffle (Not Powered up): Lv. 30
RegiLava (Not Powered up): Lv. 30
Cutiepuffle (Partially powered up) : Lv 40
RegiLava (Partially powered up): Lv. 40

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 02:42 AM
She jumped. "Really?" She glared deeply into Cuttiepuffle's eyes. She attack with Wild Charge, hitting him, and numbly lands on her feet.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:45 AM
"Yup." he replied.

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 02:50 AM
"..." She look around. "This battle is going nowhere." Flamethrowering the frozen holes, she dug in again, using the blue/green flamethrower to send the green/blue flames up, and to hit you many times. She jump out of the hole, and hitting you with Wild Charge.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:53 AM
Cutiepuffle got hit hard. But he sprayed himself with water. That was his healing technique. Cutiepuffle used Surf inside the holes. While the Quilava may be able to survive, it might shake him up a bit. After all they were on the same level.

Ayra
11-13-2012, 02:54 AM
Chrodius yells back at puffle "i never knew a cardboard cutout could roar, causing a hailstorm. I also never knew that cardboard could run in circles, which is what it is doing right now."

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:55 AM
"Yeah, it's mechanical too. Like it?" Cutiepuffle yelled to Chrodius.

(Bedtime. Don't go too far ahead.)

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 02:58 AM
(Cuttiepuffle, I AM A GIRL! that is all)

Still showing no pain from the water hitting me. She look at the Suicune, seeing that it WAS real. "Suicune!" She rushed out of the battle, going into the dictation of the water type, igoring the yells and shouts. Muttering to herself, "Sister Suicune"

Ayra
11-13-2012, 03:10 AM
*yells back at puffle* k fine, its mechanical. But its brother entei just ran over, and the entei is real. And its about to use fire blast on me, which can kill me because I am steel type!
*entei's fire blast hits me, and now I am unconscious*

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 03:23 AM
"Entei!" I ran up to him. "I found you! How's everyone?" She nuzzled her 'brother', where is Suicune? Is she hurt?"

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:14 PM
Entei grabbed RegiLava in his mouth and fled off with Suicune. Cutiepuffle noticed there was something strange about the two legendary Pokemon. They seemed controlled. Only Darkrai had enough power to do that. "Oh no." he realized.

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 05:48 PM
Being used to being carried like this, RegiLava look at the two beast. "Where are we going?"

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 09:42 PM
Suicune replied "You'll see." Entei took RegiLava to a prison and threw him in. The two beasts then left. Darkrai explained to RegiLava that Entei and Suicune were under his control, and Raikou was dead. While Cutiepuffle was running, he tripped and fell into the middle of the woods. When he woke up, he looked around. He saw an egg. This one was a bit unusual, it was bigger and it had strange markings. Then the markings started to glow. Then the egg hatched. It was a baby Rayquaza. It was unique. It was pretty weak. Cutiepuffle noticed the Rayquaza was rather weak. He noticed something else. The Rayquaza had a lot of hidden potential, but it doesn't like to fight. Cutiepuffle decided to teach it how to fly. If he could make it fly, it'd help him find RegiLava. (I'm only using Rayquaza as a transportation method.)

dud190
11-13-2012, 09:47 PM
(o.o I guess I'll have to update the enemies list to put Darkrai in there. NEXT TIME, FOLLOW THE ENEMY LIST ON THE FIRST POST!)

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 09:48 PM
^No need to...

Suicune replied "You'll see." Entei took RegiLava to a prison and threw HER in. The two beasts then left. Darkrai explained to RegiLava that Entei and Suicune were under his control, and Raikou was dead.......

(Sorry, just don't like it that you keep on calling me a dude. and also in our fight you used the move water pulse, yet in you bio thing, you don't know that move.)

Enrage, RegiLava attacked Darkirai. "HOW DARE YOU! NEVER!" She kept on attacking him until he was bleeding and on the brink of life and death. She looked at him, "You were my friend once." The fire dog kill off the dark type with a flamethrower.

dud190
11-13-2012, 09:51 PM
(IN that case, the dogs are free from darkrai's control. Long live them to be neutral.)

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 09:52 PM
(I'm cool with that)

RegiLava looks at her now dead old friend. "Shame............That was Haunter's good friend too." Looking at the dogs, she walk over and pawed Suicune. "Let's go"

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 10:41 PM
(Sorry I call you a dude. I know you're a girl, but it's a really bad habit I have to stop.)

Cutiepuffle noticed Darkrai died. Rayquaza could fly him to RegiLava. After all, he didn't want RegiLava to have all the fun. He picked up on RegiLava's energy. It was a unique blazing aura. He told Rayquaza to head north. He saw RegiLava, and said hi, then bye. He then decided to investigate the area. There was an ominous presence around. He saw the corpse of a Darkrai barely alive. He froze it to death. It was a weird place. All of a sudden, something grabbed him and knocked him out. He found himself in the Distortion World. Only there wasn't a presence of a Giratina around.

dud190
11-13-2012, 10:45 PM
(Sometimes CP, i think your RP posts are crazy.)

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 10:51 PM
RegiLava nodded to the spheal, not wanting to bother going back to the area she killed her friend. The three dogs, (RegiLava, Entei, and Suicune), left and walked away. Answering each other questions, we stop when I felt something was wrong. "Good bye, I'm going to see something." RegiLava started to run, then use aerial ace as its much fast. Stopping when she saw Dud. "There something wrong......I believe."

dud190
11-13-2012, 10:57 PM
Dud saw RegiLava. "What's the matter?" He asked.

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 11:05 PM
"I have this feeling that Cuttiepuffle got taken........by one of the legendaries"

dud190
11-13-2012, 11:23 PM
"But.... How do you know that?" Dud replied.

QuilavaWolf
11-13-2012, 11:30 PM
"...You seem as trust-worthy. Let me ask you something. Why do you think I'm named REGILava?" She sat on her hind legs.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 11:36 PM
Cutiepuffle sensed an energy. It was not Rock, Ice, Steel, or Normal type. That busted his theory of it being a Regi. And he was so close with the RegiLava name thing.

dud190
11-14-2012, 01:53 AM
(sarcastically)"Hmm... I don't know. Oh wait, of course. I'm not stupid. Regice, Regirock, REgisteel. K, what's that have to do with anything?" Dud replied.

QuilavaWolf
11-14-2012, 01:58 AM
With a completly stright face. "The urge to slap you is great....... Anyways. I'm called RegiLava due to my father, Registeel. I've lived with legendaries all my life."

dud190
11-14-2012, 02:10 AM
"And your point is....." Dud replied.

Cutiepuffle
11-14-2012, 02:11 AM
He saw a shadow of a Mewtwo. He then was warped to RegiLava. He forgot everything that happened except for seeing a shadowy figure which looked nothing like a Regi.

dud190
11-14-2012, 02:19 AM
Dud felt someone come near him. Out of instinct, he used Drain Punch on the unknown pokemon. After a couple of seconds, DUd realized he was Drain Punching Cutiepuffle. "Oops! My bad!" HE exclaimed.

Cutiepuffle
11-14-2012, 02:23 AM
Cutiepuffle said "Now you owe me a Super Potion, Dud."

dud190
11-14-2012, 02:25 AM
"You can't boss me around! I'm tired of people bossing me around! From now on, I make my own decisions! Mr.Spheal, I challenge you to a friendly battle!" Dud exclaimed. Woah, where did that come from? Dud thought.

Cutiepuffle
11-14-2012, 02:30 AM
"Well you punched me. Just give me a Super Potion so I can heal the damage. It's not that hard. I'm not bossing you around." said Cutiepuffle.

QuilavaWolf
11-14-2012, 02:39 AM
"And your point is....." Dud replied.

"My point is that's how I knew that him-" she points to Cuttiepuffle, "-was taken by one of the legendaries. My brother best friend legendary i believe, Mewtwo...." She looked unfazed by the two pokemon bugging each other.

Cutiepuffle
11-14-2012, 02:46 AM
"Ok, this is getting confusing." Cutiepuffle remarked while secretly stealing a Super Potion from Dud.

(Gotta go to bed. Don't go too far without me.)

dud190
11-14-2012, 03:01 AM
(I don't have a super potion on me.)

Ayra
11-14-2012, 03:08 AM
Chrodius FINALLY wakes up in a different world than that of his friends. he senses that he has been warped into the distant future. "this is the work of dialga" chrodius thought.

QuilavaWolf
11-14-2012, 08:32 PM
"You can't boss me around! I'm tired of people bossing me around! From now on, I make my own decisions! Mr.Spheal, I challenge you to a friendly battle!" Dud exclaimed. Woah, where did that come from? Dud thought.

RegiLava looking annoyed, jumped onto a tree branch. "You know.... A battle between you two sounds interesting."

Cutiepuffle
11-14-2012, 08:43 PM
"But he got an unfair hit on me. Let's go over to my place for now. I'm hungry. Makin' Oran Berry smoothies if anybody wants some. Just hop on Rayquaza and let's go." said Cutiepuffle.

QuilavaWolf
11-14-2012, 09:06 PM
"Nah I just aerial ace myself there. then I can finish on what I was saying."

Cutiepuffle
11-14-2012, 09:13 PM
"Suit yourself." Cutiepuffle replied.

Ayra
11-15-2012, 01:37 AM
and so chrodius fought his way through the time warp and landed back in the present. chrodius then saw everything was normal

dud190
11-15-2012, 11:49 PM
"But he got an unfair hit on me. Let's go over to my place for now. I'm hungry. Makin' Oran Berry smoothies if anybody wants some. Just hop on Rayquaza and let's go." said Cutiepuffle.

(Raquaza's an enemy. WHy do you have him?)

Cutiepuffle
11-16-2012, 01:22 AM
(Raquaza's an enemy. WHy do you have him?)

(Dud, did you read my earlier post? This is a baby Rayquaza which hatched from an egg. How he was an egg is a mystery. I'm only using him for flying.)

dud190
11-16-2012, 10:10 PM
(we need to like, fight the legends and defeat them already. THis is dragging.)

Cutiepuffle
11-16-2012, 11:12 PM
(we need to like, fight the legends and defeat them already. THis is dragging.)

(Actually 16 pages is pretty early. Give it time. But we could fight the first and weakest legendary around now, but I think that's as far for now until more filler comes.)

Ayra
11-16-2012, 11:54 PM
(lets go fight some of the weakest legendaries right around now so they die early on in the RP)

chrodius states "okay everyone, 4 portals just appeared right in front of my face just now, do we go through the blue, green, yellow, or red one. which one will take us into a battle with a legendary."

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 12:01 AM
"I'll take the green one. I sense Kyurem in there."

QuilavaWolf
11-17-2012, 12:15 AM
"The blue one is mine." She boldly step up to it. "Moltres, I bet."

Ayra
11-17-2012, 12:16 AM
*pushes puffle into the green portal and lava into the blue one.* chrodius shouts, "Good luck fighting kyurem and moltres!", hoping the sound was able to go through the portals

QuilavaWolf
11-17-2012, 12:18 AM
RegiLava leaped into the blue portal. Landing in a land of buring flame, she looks around.

Ayra
11-17-2012, 12:21 AM
chrodius decides it is his time to enter a portal. "i will take the red one, as i sense a battle with registeel."
*hops into red portal*

QuilavaWolf
11-17-2012, 12:35 AM
chrodius decides it is his time to enter a portal. "i will take the red one, as i sense a battle with registeel."
*hops into red portal*

(Registeel is not an emeny)

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 12:40 AM
*hops into red portal*

(Yeah, what RegiLava said. How bout you take Terrakion. Virizion is reserved for Dud. Also I think we should have a puzzle and a non-legendary fully evolved mid-boss.)

Cutiepuffle wounds up in an icy maze. He'll have to find his way using Rollout. But he wasn't good with mazes however. He saw a sign which said Ice Zone 1.

QuilavaWolf
11-17-2012, 12:51 AM
RegiLava notices the lava and flame filled puzzle."You always lovr your puzzles." She dived in the lava and swam to the end of it, only to run into a Ninetails

Ayra
11-17-2012, 12:52 AM
How bout you take Terrakion. Virizion is reserved for Dud
(says who. bsides, i am going to battle virizon because my slave is 4x strong to it)[ officialy patches "registeel" into "virizon"]
upon entering the red portal, chrodius appears to be in a forest where the trees are as tall as mountains. "how the hell do i find virizon THIS place" crodius thought

QuilavaWolf
11-17-2012, 12:54 AM
The quilava states to atack the ninetails

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 01:15 AM
(says who. bsides, i am going to battle terakion because my slave is 4x strong to it)[ officialy patches "registeel" into "terakion"]
upon entering the red portal, chrodius appears to be in a forest where the trees are as tall as mountains. "how the hell do i find terakion in THIS place" crodius thought

(Nice idea, but Alakazam would teleport your slave away as it says in the original post. Looks like you're forced into a duel.)

Cutiepuffle could call Rayquaza with his whistle, but Rayquaza would never be able to stand the cold. So he headed on. He saw a Dewgong. The Dewgong said "I'm the mid-boss of this area, but you won't need to know that when I destroy an amateur like you. How 'bout coming back when you've evolved, shorty?" Cutiepuffle replied "Shorty? Heh, good one, but I'm sorry, but you're pretty much a bonehead by my standards. How 'bout a fight?" Dewgong replied "You're on. This will be a great grave for you."

Ayra
11-17-2012, 01:19 AM
after hours of sitting in thought, chrodius realizes the puzzle. he starts to climb a tree because he needs to look for paths and where they lead. after ascending about 3-400 feet (not going to convert into metres cuz it really doesnt matter), he sees a path going left, right, straight, and a floating one. he takes the floating one because he sees that the miniboss is on that trail. he descended the tree with his slave in order not to jump to his death. he then follows the trail that he selected.

(Nice idea, but Alakazam would teleport your slave away as it says in the original post. Looks like you're forced into a duel.)
(only the RP'ed character is subject to this clause. in reality, dud should go clarify the rules of this clause in the OP if he wants your statement to be enforced)

Ayra
11-17-2012, 01:24 AM
[ignore this reply. it was made unintentionally and i dont know how to fix it]

QuilavaWolf
11-17-2012, 01:24 AM
"You little dog, how dare you come here." The ninetails hiss at RegiLava. "Fox, die to your death." RegiLava bit the fox pokemon. Using dig, she dug underground.

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 01:49 AM
(only the RP'ed character is subject to this clause. in reality, dud should go clarify the rules of this clause in the OP if he wants your statement to be enforced)

(It never said only the RP character. It said ANY POKEMON.)

Ayra
11-17-2012, 02:00 AM
(
They also decided that they would not be defeated unless a pokemon of their type was to challenge them.
not the same as "any pokemon not of their type will be teleported by alakazam.​)

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 02:03 AM
(
not the same as "any pokemon not of their type will be teleported by alakazam.​)

(That's what I meant. My point is that a Swellow can no way be a Fighting type.)

Ayra
11-17-2012, 02:08 AM
(okay then, maby my slave will be teleported. guess weel have to wait and see what alakazam decides to do)

dud190
11-17-2012, 04:02 AM
(hint, hint. Do find a faster way of defeating the legends, defeat the alakazam.)

QuilavaWolf
11-17-2012, 01:34 PM
With one final dig, RegiLava defeated the Ninetails. "Weak. Now tell me where Moltres is." The Ninetails looks at her and spits out, "To find Master Moltres, you need to look high in the sky."

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 01:43 PM
(Dud, can you make it so only one pokemon can take on the legendary?)

Dewgong bit Cutiepuffle. "Dat's the best you've got?" Cutiepuffle uses Rollout sending him into a wall while Cutiepuffle uses Rollout on him against the wall, draining its HP to 0. He continued to the next room. He saw water. "Great, I can't swim."

QuilavaWolf
11-17-2012, 02:26 PM
RegiLava looks up,and she sees a line of fire. "Thats where I have to go."

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 03:02 PM
Cutiepuffle decides to pull out an item he has. He throws his Ice Bomb making all the water frozen. Then he began to slide while taking a nap.

Ayra
11-17-2012, 03:30 PM
And so chrodius went along the floating path until he came to the mid-boss, a cacturne. the cacturne said, "defeat me, and ill give you a hint as to the whereabouts of virizon" chrodius saw this as something important, so he went into his battle stance.

dud190
11-17-2012, 03:32 PM
(NO, you battle Terrakion. If yuou battle Virizon, I can't battle with anybody.)

Ayra
11-17-2012, 03:35 PM
(deal with it, im already in the realm of virizon. and werent you the one who proposed to get rid of alakazam? yeah, go kill him. he isnt legendary so you can technically still battle him)

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 03:53 PM
(deal with it, im already in the realm of virizon. and werent you the one who proposed to get rid of alakazam? yeah, go kill him. he isnt legendary so you can technically still battle him)

(I don't remember him saying that. Give him Virizion. You can have Terrakion. Just give him the darn legendary. Just let him battle Virizion. You don't need a legendary your slave is 4x effective against.)

QuilavaWolf
11-17-2012, 05:57 PM
(Dude really let Dud have the legendary. Really you shouldn't even have your slave.)

RegiLava used aerial ace to follow the path of fire, leading to a open area with tons of lava/magma and flames everywhere. "Its another puzzle" RegiLava thought. She dived in the lava, and swims around til she felt the presence of the flying/fire bird.

Ayra
11-17-2012, 08:28 PM
(i don't appreciate the hate im receiving for my slave-owning practices, lava. And ONLY to end the complaining, I will NOT pursue after virizon when I kill off this cacturne. I was initially not going to reveal this until later)

QuilavaWolf
11-17-2012, 09:19 PM
(Do you even hear yourself. 'My slave owning practices'. Thats just no cool dude.)

RegiLava glared at the Moltres. They both jump out of the lava. Circling around each other. "Oh its little old Registeel's daughter. Little RegiLava." Moltres said.

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 10:55 PM
Cutiepuffle felt a poking on his belly. "sdnzcfhkashikcfnaxrqgadKgiacbuznuyxhgdfbzsjyu..." he said. He woke up seeing that an icicle poked him. He also saw a sign which said "Enter the door to find Kyurem", but more importantly a McDonald's in front of the door. He stopped and got 20 Piece Chicken McNuggets.

Ayra
11-17-2012, 11:03 PM
(yes, i can "hear" myself. and i also do not see what is wrong with owning slaves. now lemme go kill this thing.)

cacturne begins the battle by using pursuit. "you are SO smart to use a dark type move on a fighting type"chrodius said. chrodius then returns the attack with Brick Break and deals 50HP of damage. cacturne responds with Leech Seed, forcing chrodius to loose a small amount of HP ever turn. Chrodius rebels with Drain punch, causing the HP level of cacturne to go down to 20% while healing chrodius back to full health. cacturne uses leaf storm to severly weaken chrodius, but chrodius still got to finish cacturne off with brick break

after his defeat, cacturne speaks of the whereabouts of virizon in the language of the lucario, and then vanishes into thin air. Too weak to continue, chrodius used the information given to him by cacturne to write the following letter in the language of the shroomish:

only for the eyes of dud
Dear Dud, I am too weak to continue my quest in slaughtering virizon. I can only hope you will do better than i do. I have the information as to the bottom of this letter as to the location of the enemy.
Okay, i have been told that he sleeps at the far east side of this world. you will see that you are near when the trees turn into bushes that bear the best berries for all tongues i will wish you the best of luck as you finish off my journey
~Chrodius

and with that, chrodius and his slave was teleported back to treasure town.

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 11:14 PM
Cutiepuffle was chomping on his Hamburger now. Then he went to get some Coke.

QuilavaWolf
11-18-2012, 01:56 AM
"Moltres. Good to see you alive. That won't be for long though." She smarked as she did a wild charge to the firey bird. "Well, well, well. Someone is different then before. More deadly then you normal are, why is that?" Moltres flew into the sky dodging RegiLava's attack.

dud190
11-18-2012, 04:36 AM
Dud got the note. "well, looks like I CAN fight Virizon after all!" he exclaimed, jumping into the portal.

Ayra
11-18-2012, 04:54 AM
chrodius had a great idea. he would have his slave fly him to his home town so he can visit his family and childhood friends the night before going into the world of the terakion.
so he did, he went to aquosumenieh town and met up with his friends and family. he spent the night in aquosumenieh town and woke up the next morning and flew back to treasure town and jumped into the final portal, into the world of terakion.

QuilavaWolf
11-18-2012, 01:53 PM
Moltres puck RegiLava from the ground and flew her high in the sky. She waited for the right moment before attacking Moltres' claws, falling, then diving into the lava below. Using fire flash, she gained more power and jumps stright out using a mixure of aerial ace and flamethrower, and hit Moltres, nocking him out the sky, crashing to the ground, with a slight wound on his wing and side.

Ayra
11-18-2012, 03:22 PM
chrodius makes it to the center of the town and jumps into the green portal. This time around, chrodius decided to let his slave stay in treasure town so he isnt damaged by rock type attacks. upon the transportation, chrodius finds himself in a world full of amazing rock structures and mazes. unlike with the world of virizon, there is a path to follow in this world so it wont be as much as a puzzle to get through, so chrodius uses his ever-powered brain and folows the paved dirt path. after miles of now aimless walking and beautiful stone structures, the mid-boss falls from a stone tower. it is a ryperior. chrodius knew this thing is to be defeated, so he went into his fighting stance.

Cutiepuffle
11-18-2012, 09:37 PM
Cutiepuffle headed into the door. He saw a Kyurem fall out of the sky. "So you're the boss?" Cutiepuffle asked. "Yeah that's me. Mmmmm......" Kyurem was chomping on a hamburger from McDonalds. Kyurem hit Cutiepuffle with a hard punch. He was strong. Cutiepuffle attacked Kyurem with an attack but Kyurem easily deflected it. Cutiepuffle said "I guess it's time to show off my true power." Cutiepuffle was even with Kyurem's strength.

Ayra
11-18-2012, 10:37 PM
chrodius started the battle with brick break. ryperior responded with rock blast, which didnt do too much damage. Chrodius regained the damage lost by using drain punch. ryperior then used earthquake. chrodius felt the rumble, but was able to grab hold of one of the structures and avoid taking damage. when the shaking ended, chrodius hopped back down to the ground and finished off the ryperior with focus blast.

QuilavaWolf
11-19-2012, 02:52 AM
(Are we killing the legendaries?)
With Moltres wounded, RegiLava went up to him. "More deathly you ask?" She step on his face, "some idiots deiced to control the poke-world. Then" she step harder on his face, "When my dad try to stop it, you hurt him. Now I my not always like him, but mess with my family, and you have to be very lucky not to die. Not even if I knew all of you for years and years."
"R-regiLava. The one who hurt Registeel was Rayquaza" Moltres breathed out. RegiLava stopped smushing his face, and went to his side, and lift a huge mark that says 'Lava speared him'.
"Rayquaza. Good to know." She muttered to herself. "Moltres, I spear you one condition. Stop trying to control. If you do, you live, if not.....well I'm make sure your death is as painfully as possible."
"Ok. I will, I will go to the neutral side, and help your father." With that, Moltres, very hard, left the area. And with that done, RegiLava left the area, only to get a nice rattacate dinner.

Ayra
11-19-2012, 02:53 PM
(I lold when you said u ate the raticate) (kill them next time)
after his defeat, the ryperior spoke of terrakion's location. In the language of the Lucario, ryperior's words were "the tallest structure to the north: the beast awaits you"
chrodius then looked to the north and saw a structure far taller than the other ones.

Cutiepuffle
11-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Kyurem powered up and injured Cutiepuffle badly. Cutiepuffle was about to be defeated. Then all of a sudden he saw a strategy. He threw an Oran berry in Kyurem's face and then used a Rollout on Kyurem until he hit full power Rollout. There was no stopping him now.

QuilavaWolf
11-20-2012, 12:52 AM
(i really dont want to killed them .-.)
RegiLava was finishing up her dinner, the waiting was annoying her greatly.

Ayra
11-20-2012, 04:45 AM
(youl hav2)

chrodius continues the given path for many miles, but never sees the sacred structure. then, all the sudden, a large shadow appears over his head.
"there it is! the tower!" chrodius exclaimed, to himself. chrodius uses brick break to barge in.

QuilavaWolf
11-20-2012, 11:48 AM
(no you dont. never said kill, just defeat them.)

Cutiepuffle
11-20-2012, 08:24 PM
Cutiepuffle was tired down. He dropped some ketchup from his hamburger on the floor. Kyurem slipped. Cutiepuffle gathered his remaining strength and used the strongest Rollout he could. Kyurem stood up. Cutiepuffle's attack pierced a hole through Kyurem's stoumach. He used the last of his energy to refreeze the hole. But he was so tired he collapsed. A dimensional hole came and swallowed him up. Cutiepuffle saw the green portal reappear. He hopped in. He found himself back where he was. He called Rayquaza and the two left to their house in the woods.

dud190
11-20-2012, 09:42 PM
(2 things.
1. I never said kill. Just defeat.
2. I'll update the first post saying that Moltres and Kyurem have been defeated.)

Dud finally found Virizon. "Oh, dud. I know what moves you have. You can never defeat me." Virizon said. Virizon then shot out using Sacred Sword. Dud jumped up on his back and continuously started stomping on him. Virizon threw him off his back and used quick attack. Dud got slammed into the bush wall. Virizon went charging with Sacred Sword again. Dud had to think of something to survive.

QuilavaWolf
11-21-2012, 02:44 AM
(2 things.
1. I never said kill. Just deafeat

(Ha! i was right!)

Ayra
11-21-2012, 04:15 AM
(fine, you all can perform your acts of deathless defeat, but im still gonna kill)

upon entering the tall stone tower, Chrodius is greeted by a spiral staircase made of pure stone. after climbing up 2000+ feet in elevation into the air, the staircase *finally* ends, letting out onto the battlefield of terrakion, with a lifesaving bottle of water to consume right before the battle.
*downs the bottle of water and then prepares to fight*

Cutiepuffle
11-21-2012, 04:40 PM
Cutiepuffle picked up his ocarina and played a song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43IPAGw01IY)

Ayra
11-22-2012, 12:29 AM
apparently, puffle's music was loud enough to make it into the arena of terrakion, causing terrakion to go unconscious. chrodius used this opportunity to jab 3-4 brick breaks into the body of the beast, and then went to go pick up a sword at the edge of arena. chrodius went and picked up the sword then ran back to the beast. chrodius then pounded the sword into the skull of terrakion. terrakion was dead.

chrodius then grabbed his guitar and played this song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDZygFP1iNQ)

QuilavaWolf
11-22-2012, 02:51 AM
With the appearest of the the steel/fighting dog and ice/water seel, the firey dog got up, staring at the portal that dud's in. "Well, three down."

Ayra
11-22-2012, 06:27 AM
with the beast being dead, a portal appeared before chrodius. chrodius jumped in and appeared in treasure town. chrodius did not appreciate the sight he received upon returning. he saw his slave lying in a pool of its blood.
chrodius then saw RegiLava fleeing the scene with a knife in her hand. "Lava, Come Here. We need to TALK!"chrodius exclaimed

Cutiepuffle
11-22-2012, 02:47 PM
with the beast being dead, a portal appeared before chrodius. chrodius jumped in and appeared in treasure town. chrodius did not appreciate the sight he received upon returning. he saw his slave lying in a pool of its blood.
chrodius then saw RegiLava fleeing the scene with a knife in her hand. "Lava, Come Here. We need to TALK!"chrodius exclaimed

(Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold it right there. Dud, what's the rating of this RP?)

Ayra
11-22-2012, 02:57 PM
(pg-13 im assuming. he didnt speak otherwise)

Cutiepuffle
11-22-2012, 03:49 PM
(I'm not too sure on this, but I remember seeing that you have to mention the rating otherwise it's assumed rated G.)

Ayra
11-22-2012, 04:30 PM
(if dud so badly needs this to be a G-rated thread, then... well actually i dont know what should happpen)

Cutiepuffle
11-22-2012, 06:14 PM
(Let the RP be on pause until Dud talks about the rating.)

Ayra
11-22-2012, 06:33 PM
(k)
(/10chars)

QuilavaWolf
11-22-2012, 07:38 PM
(in the rules says that the rps should be rated G or at most T rated. so most likely that this rp is T-rated)

and

(what the ...?)

dud190
11-22-2012, 08:25 PM
(please,no more. Once in a while, but not that often.)
Virizon continued charging toward Dud. The Dud had an idea. Right before Virizon hit Dud, he slid under Virizon, using Drain Punch, gaining energy. Once he regained enough energy, he sent Virizon up into the air and hit the ground in a mighty CRRASH. "wow.... With pokemon like you, the world would have no worries. I shall tell Alakazam that he is dismissed. Go and fight the other legends." Virizon said. Dud then disappeared from the area.

Ayra
11-22-2012, 08:54 PM
chrodius: "yeah lava, come here. want to DIE? these acts are NOT forgiven!"

Cutiepuffle
11-22-2012, 09:20 PM
Cutiepuffle played another song on his ocarina.

QuilavaWolf
11-22-2012, 09:21 PM
RegiLava saw another quilava running away from chrodius. Hearing that he called out her name she appeares right in front of him. "You called?"

Ayra
11-22-2012, 11:00 PM
"yes, lava, i did call. now explain this bloody slave of mine. and that bloody knife in your hand!" chrodius yelled

QuilavaWolf
11-22-2012, 11:17 PM
"Bloodly knife?" She looks around, seeing nothing. "You going crazy."

Ayra
11-22-2012, 11:28 PM
"its in your hand! now tell me before i lash out at you, why did you kill my slave!" chrodius yelled into lava's face.

QuilavaWolf
11-22-2012, 11:39 PM
Continueing to look around, RegiLava concuded that he was seing an illusion. She jump backwords, landed nimbly firing a flamethrower at Chrodius.

Ayra
11-23-2012, 12:14 AM
chrodius feels the burn of flamethrower, so he attacks lava with drain punch then uses aura sphere

QuilavaWolf
11-23-2012, 12:20 AM
Nimbly dodging everything, RegiLava dug into th ground, only to find magma. Driving in the magma, she swam quicky and made magma clones of her.

Ayra
11-23-2012, 12:31 AM
chrodius places a bomb in each hole-in-the-ground caused by lava's digging. chrodius then steps back to avoid damage. after waiting a few hours of no action, chrodius concluded that lava died from the bomb's explosion. chrodius then walked away so he could go find puffle

QuilavaWolf
11-23-2012, 12:53 AM
Thanking Mew, RegiLava waited a bit before climbing out. "Good thinking for the magma clones. I better leave." Looking very carefully, RegiLava made a portal to her home. Seeing Registeel, RegiLava walks up to him. "Dad... I need to know something."

Cutiepuffle
11-23-2012, 02:17 PM
Cutiepuffle spotted Chrodius. He said, "Watch out for the Hoot-hoot around here. They love to play tricks with their illusions. I heard from one of the Jumpluff, one Pokemon tried to kill a Quilava because the illusions made him think his partner was dead or something like that. Did you see that Pokemon? Anyways, you want a smoothie?"

Ayra
11-23-2012, 06:01 PM
well, of course i saw it. it was me. lava killed my slave, so i had to kill her

Cutiepuffle
11-23-2012, 06:58 PM
"Hold it right there. The Hoot-Hoot tricked you good. Anyways your slave is in the back room. He decided to rest up here before looking for you. Lava is a tough Pokemon, plus she knows a lot of the neutral legendaries. I doubt she's dead. Anyways what flavor smoothie do you want?"

(The flavors are any berry found in a Pokemon Game.)

Ayra
11-23-2012, 07:11 PM
(*goes on http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Berry for berry list*)
okay, with my slave being alive, bring him to me.
and for my smoothie, i want a Large cup with salac, cornn, nomel, tamato, engima, and lapapa berries.

Cutiepuffle
11-23-2012, 07:14 PM
"Comin' right up." Cutiepuffle said. Chrodius' slave walks in as healthy as ever. Cutiepuffle makes the smoothie. He made one cup for Chrodius and one for his slave. Cutiepuffle fixes up an Oran Berry smmothie for himself.

dud190
11-23-2012, 07:27 PM
(YYHD, please use correct punctuation. Ex: use quotes around chrodius when he's speaking.)
Dud caught up with Cutiepuffle and Chrodius. "Yo! What's going on?" dud said.

Cutiepuffle
11-23-2012, 07:30 PM
"We're talking about the Hoot-Hoot's illusion powers and an incident Chrodius had. Here, it's on the newspaper. Anyways, you want a smoothie? I'm out of tea." Cutiepuffle said.

QuilavaWolf
11-23-2012, 07:36 PM
RegiLava getting her info She needed from her dad, she nodded, and she walks away. "Damn Hoot-hoots. Now I must wait and see." Seeing a certain legendary, RegiLava rush to her, and started a convo with her. "So, is Moltres keeping up with his promise, Mother Mew?"

Cutiepuffle
11-23-2012, 08:03 PM
Cutiepuffle yelled "Noctowl come over here!" A Noctowl appeared. "Guys, this is one of the Pokemon living around the woods, his name is Noctowl. He can show you around if you want. He knows everybody who lives here and everything around here. Plus he can teach you how to see through illusions, if you want." Cutiepuffle said. The Noctowl added "Yes I can, but the lesson will take 2 weeks to complete and cost three Chesto Berries per each student. That's the currency here in the woods." Cutiepuffle said "You wanna try? I can let you guys sleep here if you want. But you'll have to go find your own Chesto Berries to pay for it."

dud190
11-23-2012, 08:09 PM
"naw. If we have defeated some legendaries, I wanna finish the job. I'm going to find that Alakazam that helps the legends. Join me if you wish." dud replied, walking off toward where he thought the portal to Virizon was.

Cutiepuffle
11-23-2012, 08:11 PM
"naw. If we have defeated some legendaries, I wanna finish the job. I'm going to find that Alakazam that helps the legends. Join me if you wish." dud replied, walking off toward where he thought the portal to Virizon was.

"Ok, I just think it's best to train before charging head on into the next legendary, who is much stronger than the last. I'll see what Chrodius says." Cutiepuffle replied.

dud190
11-23-2012, 08:15 PM
(CP, I'm not fighting a legend. Alakazam.)

QuilavaWolf
11-23-2012, 08:21 PM
Mew, heard and saw RegiLava replys "Well.... Ever since you marked him, may i
of tbe legends keep an eye out on him."
RegiLava nods, "Well, thats good I think. Mew can you send me back into the forest I was in? I have some unfinish things to do."
She pets RegiLava head and replys "Of course little lava!" With that Mew open a portal that tr quilava jumps though and found herself in front of Cuttiepuffle's house.

Cutiepuffle
11-23-2012, 08:32 PM
"Sup, Lava! You wanna rest here for a day? The next two legendaries are going to be at a tournament back in Pokemon Square which is beginning tommorrow. It's a tag team tournament. You wanna be my partner for it?" Cutiepuffle said.

QuilavaWolf
11-23-2012, 08:35 PM
"Tag team?" She thought about as she climbs up the tree. "Well what legends are there?"

Cutiepuffle
11-23-2012, 08:52 PM
"Articuno and a shadow clone of Moltres with a major power increase." he replied.

QuilavaWolf
11-23-2012, 08:58 PM
"Interesting......Alright."

Cutiepuffle
11-23-2012, 08:58 PM
"You wanna train?" Cutiepuffle asked.

Ayra
11-23-2012, 09:02 PM
chrodius drinks his smoothie with his slave and then finishes the small amount of liquid remaining when his slave stops drinking. and being interested in the lessons, chrodius gives a bag to his slave to fill up with chesto berries. swelly goes and fills the bag and then drops the bag off at chrodius's home as to prevent it from being stolen. when his slave returned, chrodius then flew his slave over to the location of puffle and lava.

QuilavaWolf
11-23-2012, 09:02 PM
"Find by me. When do we start?"