PDA

View Full Version : Totodile Pokedex Entry

Totodile
11-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Totodile, the Big Jaw Pokemon. This rough critter chomps at any moving object it sees. Turning your back on it is not recommended.

Hey there guys if you want to know more about the Big Jaw Pokemon just post below.

Minntul
11-11-2012, 05:42 PM
How big is your jaw?

UbersSuck20
11-11-2012, 05:43 PM
How did Totodile become your favorite Pokemon?

Dragonite
11-11-2012, 05:46 PM
What do you think of this?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcjrnyyEDb1qewytoo1_500.gif

sonriopoby123
11-11-2012, 05:47 PM
Why are you suddenly active now?

Totodile
11-11-2012, 06:04 PM
How big is your jaw?

Length: 1'1" (33 cm)
Width: 7" (17.8 cm)
Opened Height: 1'0" (30.5 cm)

How did Totodile become your favorite Pokemon?

Well I got my first Pokemon game when I was about 7 and it was Pokemon Crystal. The first Pokemon I chose was Totodile, and I picked it because it looked like a dinosaur to me. And we all know how kids are with dinosaurs. Of course I know now that it isn't a dinosaur but it just has that special place that can't be touched by other Pokemon.

What do you think of this?
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcjrnyyEDb1qewytoo1_500.gif

lol, I miss the old anime days. Now a days they try to do something like that it usually comes out pretty cheesy. Why can't we get the anime right a again Pokemon?

Why are you suddenly active now?

Lack of school work now. I finally don't have much work to do. There was a lot of projects and stuff to be done, along with my successful effort to pass Geometry. I remember the one day I had to write a 6 paragraph essay in a day because that essay was due the day after it was assigned. Insane I know but that's life though. So much to do so little time.

Clairvoya
11-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Favorite Pokemon besides Totodile?
What is your opinion about 5th gen?
Most annoying song?
Do you care about the Pokemon metagame?

pikachumaster
11-11-2012, 06:54 PM
Why are people suddenly becoming crystal before me?
Why does crystal look so good for your username?

Dabottle
11-11-2012, 11:06 PM
What is your opinion on Croconaw?

Cyndaquil?

Squirtle?

Giratina720
11-12-2012, 01:45 AM
If you were another pokemon instead of totodile, what would it be?

X!!
11-12-2012, 04:23 AM
Are you afraid of Pikachu?

Totodile
11-12-2012, 05:35 AM
Favorite Pokemon besides Totodile?
What is your opinion about 5th gen?
Most annoying song?
Do you care about the Pokemon metagame?

My favorite Pokemon besides Totodile, there is 2.
Looks: Charizard
Stats: Garchomp

My opinion on 5 generation: The story from Black and White was good, I liked it a lot. They kinda pulled a first generation Giovanni moment with team plasma except at the Pokemon league instead of the last gym. The Pokemon look for the most part not very good. With every generation you had the good, the bad, and the ok. Thank god that through out those generations that the good piles has been the largest. However in 5 generation there is only a good pile and a bad pile for me. And unfortunately the bad pile is a lot bigger than the good pile. So that's one downside to the generation. I have not yet played Black and White 2 yet, so hopefully the great story continues. The mythology behind the region I think is good. Not as good as 4 generation but it is good. The graphics I am not too sure about, yeah the Pokemon move and stuff but the games are very pixelated, a lot more than the recent generations. I think I like the graphics from 4 generation more. The anime like the previous generation is far from impressive.

However overall I think 5 generation is pretty strong generations and Gamefreak has nothing to worry about.

The most annoying song ever is Justin Bieber's Baby. Whenever my sister is listening to his music that's all I hear and it is annoying.

Do I care about the Pokemon Metagame.
Depends on what parts about it your talking about. One thing I don't really care about at the top of my head is the tier systems. I try to find people who are not tier exclusive for battles so I can use a mixture of OU, UU, RU, NU, and so on. I like doing this so there are some sets my opponent my be able to pick out while when I use a UU, RU, or NU Pokemon they won't identify certain sets and have difficulty detecting set ups by those Pokemon.

Something I do care about the Metagame is the move and item restrictions. Nothing is more annoying then when someone spams Double team, Sleeping Moves, and has an item like a quick claw activate every turn. This part I do care about and think is necessary.

Why are people suddenly becoming crystal before me?
Why does crystal look so good for your username?

Why are people hitting Crystal before you, I have no idea.
Why does the Crystal look so good for me? Because I am epic.

What is your opinion on Croconaw?

Cyndaquil?

Squirtle?

Croconaw- I honestly don't like Croconaw that much. Like he's ok I guess but for the most part he looks kinda stupid. Thank God for Totodile and Feraligatr though.

Cyndaquil- Second favorite Johto starter. Definetly a good Pokemon. Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion all look cool but not as cool as Totodile and Feraligatr.

Squirtle- Charmander does not beat squirtle by much. It took me a long time to decide which one I like more but Squirtle sits in a close finish with Charmander. Really good water type too.

If you were another pokemon instead of totodile, what would it be?

Kingdra because it combines my two favorite types Water and Dragon.

Are you afraid of Pikachu?

No need to fear when Dig is here!

CChariz
11-12-2012, 06:57 AM
Totodile,I have a question.
How do you change your username?(I'm new,and I don't know where else to ask this question. *Sweatdrop*)

X!!
11-12-2012, 11:26 AM
How do you change your username?(I'm new,and I don't know where else to ask this question. *Sweatdrop*)

You can't change your username. You can only ask an administrator to change it for you.

As for the questions, what did Jessie's hair taste like? xD

The Arrow
11-12-2012, 10:48 PM
How did you rise so quickly through the ranks?

BreeZaps
11-13-2012, 04:01 AM
What great big eyes you have there.
Why?
How much teeth do you have?

Totodile
11-13-2012, 11:07 PM

Like TheXWalkthrough1 said, ask an admin.

You can't change your username. You can only ask an administrator to change it for you.

As for the questions, what did Jessie's hair taste like? xD

Strawberries

How did you rise so quickly through the ranks?

I have to say that my rants/logical posts have gotten me the most reputation, therefore helping me rise through the ranks. I have to give a lot of thanks to Graph though. It all started when UbersSuck20 started a Pro Wrestling thread. And I basically ranted about how people hate on the activity ONLY because the fact that it is fake. I basically ranted that that it is hypocritical about how wrestling is crapped on for being fake by the same people who watch Fiction (that means fake for those who don't know) movies, read fiction books, and play fiction video games. To me it's ok if it just doesn't interest you but to hate on something that is fake is just stupid because then if fake things don't interest you then why do you play games like Pokemon and Mario. People didn't really look at that thread much because I will admit that pro wrestling isn't very popular right now, but Graph saw my post and told people in the chat box to look at my posts and rep me for them, Graph messaged me about it and for that Graph really gave my post a push which caused a spike in reputation. Other posts such as the thread that RedAsh7 started about his minecraft servers that he was trying to get the biggest gaming channels on youtube to join, I posted telling him the realistic matter of the situation. I think that my logic got me some more rep there.

So my rise through the ranks was because of my logic and rants, and my biggest and most important rant of Pro Wrestling got more attention thanks to Graph.
For that I have to give credit to Graph for my quick rise amongst the ranks.

What great big eyes you have there.
Why?
How much teeth do you have?

20 teeth on top
18 on the bottom

The company decided to take a lot of my teeth out of my pictures so I wouldn't scare the children.

Tuxy
11-14-2012, 02:21 PM
The company decided to take a lot of my teeth out of my pictures so I wouldn't scare the children. "The company" Who is that and why is that? Why do they care about children?

BreeZaps
11-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Do you think Bidoof should be treated with repect?

Ayra
11-18-2012, 09:31 PM
opinion of me, my avatar, location, and sig. (all separate questions)

opinion of ch33se, xero, uzi, nova, and space? (all separate, again)

Dragonite
11-18-2012, 09:50 PM
What is (log(747289483)/(348573485 * pi * 0.0025)) x 0?

Totodile
11-19-2012, 12:02 AM
"The company" Who is that and why is that? Why do they care about children?

Pokemon/Gamefreak/Nintendo, since children is their main audience they didn't want me to scar the children for life and make them go out of business.

Do you think Bidoof should be treated with repect?

The fact that he puts up with the crap that he does, how can you not respect him, however respect doesn't mean I like him though.

opinion of me, my avatar, location, and sig. (all separate questions)

opinion of ch33se, xero, uzi, nova, and space? (all separate, again)

You: Name: More creative than mine
Pic: Matches the name
Sig: If you think I'm visiting you're forums then you are sadly mistaken.

Epic Ch33se: Yes Ch33se is epic
Pic: Another anime chick I know nothing about
Location: One cannot live in a world that never was, this makes it more Epic
Sig: The Picture on the left isn't exactly school appropiate

Xerodragon: How do you pronounce that?
Pic: Cool
Sig: Cool

Uzi: How did it feel being Eyan's Hm Slave in Black and White?
Pic: More anime people I have no clue about.
Sig: How long have you asked that question? As for the Bidoof part, I guess Hm Slaves have to stay together.

CelestialNova: Cool name
Pic: What is it with anime chicks on this site that I don't know about
Sig: I thought Sonic was with Amy Rose

Spaceyhead: How much space is in your head?
Pic: Why am I the only one who doesn't watch these anime/cartoons
Sig: Still don't know who these cartoon guys are.

I feel great stalking these people.

What is (log(747289483)/(348573485 * pi * 0.0025)) x 0?

Ayra
11-19-2012, 12:14 AM
how about i give you more people to review!

yourself, eyan, zach, nick, red, bree, skitty, tainers, garth, pengy, #keepAddingOn...

and im not in *your* world as you are in jhoto while im in unova. and as for the why, well, it is the best place foe novas corpse

Totodile
11-20-2012, 03:17 AM
how about i give you more people to review!

yourself, eyan, zach, nick, red, bree, skitty, tainers, garth, pengy, #keepAddingOn...

and im not in *your* world as you are in jhoto while im in unova. and as for the why, well, it is the best place foe novas corpse

Sheesh this should just be a members review thread, but if you insist.

Totodile: That's a creative name
Pic: Somewhat creative, I am a Crystal user now so I use my crystal sprite for my pic, plus it is animated!
Sig: Curse the technical difficulties

SuperSkarmory: Even more creative than my own
Pic: Super
Location: He lives in the same region as me oh my gosh (and same state if you're curious)
Sig: More anime chicks I have no clue about

Zachgoose: A lot more creative than my name
Pic: 1 of the few 5 generation Pokemon I actually like
Sig: Like I said Bidoof does deserve some respect

Majorasfan: A fan of Majoras
Pic: I should really watch more anime stuff in order to figure out who some of these people are
Sig: Read the Pic review above

Red: Cool color, I prefer Green though
Pic: Werewolves!
Sig: Werewolves!

BreeZaps: Good thing I know dig
Pic: Ice fang is good too
Sig: Once again Ice fang is a must

Google Search: Did you mean SuperSkittle: I prefer M&M's, but skittles are still super
Pic: I don't like Scraggy
Sig: Like a Boss

Tainers: How did it feel being the almighty second to only Magikarp Furret?
Pic: Curse you Anime!!!!
Sig: Ice fang, I need you!

Great Garchomp: Cool Pokemon bro
Pic: Cool pic bro
Sig: Cool sig, bro

Please tell me you mean Lord Penguin: He is the Lord of the Penguins
Pic: Anime!!!!
Sig: Nino has the same problem as Bidoof?

PS Please be more specific with names, so that I can stalk these people easier

Also Guess what?

WE ALL LIVE IN THE POKEMON WORLD!!!

newsupermariobros
11-26-2012, 12:59 AM
1.What is your favourite colour?
2.Pancakes or Waffles?
3.Do you like mario games?

BreeZaps
11-26-2012, 08:13 PM
What makes you like Totodile so much???

Totodile
11-27-2012, 04:07 AM
1.What is your favourite colour?
2.Pancakes or Waffles?
3.Do you like mario games?

1. Green
2. Do you like French Toast? lol It is kinda hard for me. Normally I would probably say Waffles but I have eaten so many waffles lately that I am getting sick of them and never want to see another waffle again, so Pancakes. Funny I ate a Pancake today.
3. They're decent, the games are pretty fun but I'm more of the Pokemon and Halo kinda guy you know. But Mario is still pretty good.

What makes you like Totodile so much???

He was my first Pokemon back in Pokemon Crystal about 10 years ago. It just has that special place just because it was the first you know?

Ayra
11-29-2012, 02:08 AM
Pokemon73, rocketskarmory, mental, ice, pikachumaster, superpikachu...

Totodile
11-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Pokemon73, rocketskarmory, mental, ice, pikachumaster, superpikachu...

Pokemon 73: Are you Tentacruel?
Pic: That's creative
Sig: Fine be like that!

Rocket Skarmory: So you are a Skarmory with Rockets
Pic: And now you are a koopa
Sig: I've already been on an adventure.

Mental: Great name
Pic: Homer Simpson, amazing
Sig: If you say so

Ice: So mysterious, that just sends chill down my spine
Pic: Animes I know nothing about
Sig: Animes I know nothing about

Pikachu Master: Which is better Pikachu Master, or Super Pikachu
Pic: Pikachu!
Sig: Pikachu

Super Pikachu: Which is better Super Pikachu, or Pikachu Master
Pic: Merry Christmas! Pikachu!
Sig: So you work with Pikachu Master, which is better

newsupermariobros
12-04-2012, 12:32 AM
1.Thoughts on these forums?
2.Thoughts on school?
3.Favourite song?

Totodile
12-04-2012, 09:01 PM
1.Thoughts on these forums?
2.Thoughts on school?
3.Favourite song?

I like the forums, other wise why would I take time and tell about myself to people such as yourself that I don't know? But really the people are cool, it's fun to see stories from other people, and you can learn quite a bit of things from the forums.

I am not the biggest fan of school, I always did good in it up until last year, when I started taking Algebra and I just lost it, my brain just died. I am doing better this year though. I do like school now a little more than I used to because I am taking a carpentry course. I loving building with wood, and also we are building a house and it is always nice to go outside and do some stuff that way. Speaking of which today I was working on the roof of the house, and it was beautiful today. For a state like Pennsylvania 61 degrees in December is amazing.

There are too many so I'll just name some of my favorite artists and my favorite songs by them.

Jon Bon Jovi: Livin on a Prayer, You Give Love a Bad Name, It's My Life, Have a Nice Day, Wanted Dead or Alive, Lost Highway, What Do You Got? Who Says You Can't Go Home.

Skillet: Hero, Monster, Awake and Alive, Comatose, You're Better Than Drugs, Looking for Angels, Whispers in the Dark, Falling in the Black

Breaking Benjamin: Blow Me Away, I Will Not Bow, Diary of Jane

Survivor: Eye of the Tiger

Def Leppard: Pour Some Sugar On Me

Journey: Don't Stop Believin

Green Day: 21 Guns, Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Know Your Enemy

Sick Puppies: You're Going Down

Trapt: Headstrong

Living Color: Cult of Personality

Yeah that's a lot I know but I guess that's why I couldn't give you just one

Leafeon
12-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Whats your favorite color, What is the thing that scares you most? (not putting much thought in these X3)

UbersSuck20
12-06-2012, 08:51 AM
1. Least favorite song?
2. Least favorite wrestler?

Totodile
12-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Whats your favorite color, What is the thing that scares you most? (not putting much thought in these X3)

Fav Color: Green
Most Scary Thing: The lyrics to the song Kim by Eminem

1. Least favorite song?
2. Least favorite wrestler?

1: Baby by Justin Beiber. I have a song for you too, it's called ANNOYING.

2: X Pac, I hated him and his canned heat. I wanted him to never show up on my TV. Not far behind is Randy Orton.

X!!
12-07-2012, 01:12 AM
Why did you name this thread "Totodile Pokedex Entry"? Why not something else, like "Meet the Best Water Type" or "I'M GONNA BITE YOUR *** WITH ANSWERS"?

Dragonite
12-07-2012, 01:18 AM
What is your least favorite Water type?
Is Magikarp your second favorite water type? Why not?

Totodile
12-07-2012, 09:39 PM
Why did you name this thread "Totodile Pokedex Entry"? Why not something else, like "Meet the Best Water Type" or "I'M GONNA BITE YOUR *** WITH ANSWERS"?

Though those names are very creative (LMAO at the second one) I guess the reason why I named is because this thread is to learn more about Totodile. And if you want to learn something about Totodile in the games you look at the Totodile's Pokedex Entry. So yeah that and the fact that I am not that creative at these kinds of things is the reason why I named this thread this.

What is your least favorite Water type?
Is Magikarp your second favorite water type? Why not?

Ludicolo. Sure a grass water type sounds interesting but this Pokemon just never really appealed to me. Neither did Marill, or Palpitoad.

Why isn't Magikarp my second favorite? Because you see Magikarp is the most powerful Pokemon of all time. Near impossible Pokemon to defeat anyone who uses it must be sore losers so they know they will always win with Magikarp. I try to be fair to the rest of my competitors and only use Magikarp if I am training it to be a Gyarados. This Pokemon can cause catastrophe on both sides of the field. So that is why it isn't my second favorite.

The Arrow
12-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Do you like Quagsire?

Dragonite
12-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Will you evolve someday, or stay a Totodile forever?

UbersSuck20
12-08-2012, 08:15 PM
1. Do you like the name "GATR TIME"(Feraligatr's Swords Dance set)?

Totodile
12-09-2012, 12:41 AM
Do you like Quagsire?
It's ok I guess, I prefer other Water types to it. I don't hate it, it just never was one of my biggest favorites.

Will you evolve someday, or stay a Totodile forever?
Maybe, maybe, perhaps when I feel like getting my name changed on here.

1. Do you like the name "GATR TIME"(Feraligatr's Swords Dance set)?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! So sorry it's just that when I first read that I thought about this... should I link? I don't know. But let's just say it is a meme that might be called: Goofy Time

Anyway I can't think of anything else more creative so yeah why not name that set GATR TIME.