PDA

View Full Version : Time Travel

Glace
11-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Meh, people are just making more and more new RP threads....

In 2035, a brilliant inventor sketched the first plans for a time machine, which eventually came to life. He went back in time as a test, but the trouble was, the inventor never came back. The big companies didn't care about that, though, all they knew was that it was possible.

The brilliant inventor's son then decided to campaign after time was so warped, so abused after fifteen years of time travel. He was against time travel, leading to his execution. Time travel still continued after fifty more years.

Now the world is practically barren, with little light, little sustenance, and little life. There is one time machine left, and a group of teens decides to try and reverse time to save the world from this terrible darkness. Litttle do they know, another groupare seeking the time machine to destroy the world...

If you want to join, fill out this form:

Name:
Group: (Destroy or save the world?)
Personality: (2-3 sentences)
Biography: (3-4 sentences)
Apperance: (include any scars, injuries, etc. and clothing)

The rules:
1) USE GOOD GRAMMAR AND SPELLING
I can't express this enough. Grammar and spelling are important when writing a book, and it is for RPing, too.

2) 3-4 SENTENCES PER POST.
We are past one sentence stories, and one sentence paragraphs. You shouldn't be in kindergarten if you're on these forums.

3) YES, YOU CAN SPAM, ROMANCE, ETC. AS LONG AS YOU DON'T OVERDO IT.
If you're going to dramatize a bit within the RP, you can do it, just don't overdo it. Keep the focus on the RP, though.

4) HAVE FUN!
Follow the rules above, and Nova's rules too, and you are bound to have fun.

Only seven people will be able to join this RP, four people per group.

My form:

Name: Viora
Group: Save*
Personality: Viora likes to focus on what is happening now, not dwelling in the past. She is quiet, but very good with technology.
Biography: Before the world became dark, Viora used to be happy, talkative, and colorful. She now wants to save the world and bring back the light. Her only possession left is a tracker.
Appearance: Black leather jacket, camoflauge shirt, black pants, navy boots.

That's all I have to say now. One more thing: use dialogue appropriately. K, now I'm done. Sign up now!

WE ARE DONE ACCEPTING.

megagamer
11-12-2012, 04:34 PM
You knew I would sign up so here I go!

Name: Sam
Side: Destroy
Personality: Sam is focused on keeping the darkness....no matter the risk. He is a little shy but he is determined to do what needs to be done. He really doesnt want to want this but if if he doesnt work on keeping the Dark then he will never see his brother again.
Bio: Before his life was turned around by the darkness he was a brave guy. His Parents died and all he has left is his little brother. His brother and a little Tech Watch that can do alot is all he has left.
Appearance: He wears blue jeans and wears a Red sweater with Nike boots.. His hair is soft and black. His eyes are blue.

This fine Glace? If you need any help on accepting or planning just let me know
^-^

Glace
11-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Haha. Yeah, mega, you're accepted and offer for help graciously accepted.

Accepted:
Save:
Glaceon Girly (Viora)
Oshawottluv49 (Opal)
super dill (Max)
Cutiepuffle (Bomberman)

Destroy: (FULL)
Ferrospike (Shaun)
Snow (Yuki)
megagamer (Sam)
Togekissing Snivy (Aaron)

Neutral: (FULL)
dud190 (Scansuchewan)

Ferrospike
11-12-2012, 05:27 PM
Name: Shaun
Side: Destroy
Personality: He is rather quick tempered and only has one goal in his now dark life, to destroy the world once and for all. He rarely ever talks and he referrers himself as the worlds Reaper. He is determined to destroy the world whatever the cost.
Biography: He had a rather sad life as his family all died when he was still very young. He was adopted and was taught that emotions towards anything are a waste of time. He was taught that by being beat into a pulp by his adopted parents. All his scares on his arms where self injury inflicted by cutting himself. When the darkness came he knew what he wanted to do, he wanted to end the world.
Appearance: He wears a long black hod and black jeans. He also wears a mask to hide his face from everyone's eyes. He has long scares on his arms that spell out "Help me"

megagamer
11-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Ok Ferro your good! Lol how your always evil.

Glace
11-12-2012, 05:35 PM
Lol how your always evil.

Not all the time, mega.

LovelyOshawott
11-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Name:Opal
Group: Save
Personality: Opal is overall quiet and usually thinks to herself instead of speaking to others. She also believes there is a way to make the world a better place again.
Biography: Before the darkness, Opal was a talkative girl who was happy to be near everyone. Her mom died not long after she turned 14. The rest of her family abandoned her but she doesn't give up easily.
Apperance: She wears a dark green long sleeved shirt and dark blue jeans. She also wears a pendant around her neck that her mother gave her.

Glace
11-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Yes, Osha, you're accepted. If you want to save the world, sign up soon. Save is almost full!

super dill
11-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Ok i will join!

Name:Max
Group:Save
Personality:He is very brave.He likes to cheer people up.He loves to talk to people and help people.He will do anything in his power to bring back the light
Biography:Before the darkness came he was very unsocial,he liked to be alone all the time and he never was happy or brave.Right before his parents died they told him to never be alone and always be there for someone when they need it the most.
Apearence:He wears a red long sleeve with a jacket over it that says"Take it to the Max". He wears dark blue jeans.He wears black glasses.He also has a sword.
So did i make it?

Glace
11-12-2012, 11:01 PM
Yes Dill, you're accepted. Now I just need people to be evil...

Ferrospike
11-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Oh yeah Glace this is the mask he wears

Glace
11-12-2012, 11:05 PM
Thank you!

Cutiepuffle
11-12-2012, 11:28 PM
Name: Bomberman
Group: Save
Personality: A violent person who loves to blow stuff up.
Biography: Likes to bomb things ever since he saw something explode.
Apperance: Short, has a scar, and he wears black and blue clothes mainly.

Glace
11-12-2012, 11:30 PM
Could you join The Destroy group? (unless mega moves over.) Also, use complete sentences in personality, biography, and appearance.

Snow
11-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Name: Yuki
Group: Destroy*
Personality: Despite wanting to destroy the world, Yuki is doing what she feel's is right. She's normally very lonely and drawn back, but will do what she has to to prove herself to everyone.
Biography: Yuki was probably one of the most successful kids of her time, her parents were rich, she was always top of the class and she was fit enough to still ''persuade'' boy's into doing what she wanted. When the world started changing, she used her money, brains, and influences to keep herself safe, and she believes that joining the bad side is how she will finally get noticed.
Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiLXbXYK5rze6kPgGyjx_OUR-pMlKaMjTImZesyE2NRvpRohl4Fg - Yuki always carries a cat around with her, it's called Skye.

Glace
11-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Snow, you're accepted!

megagamer
11-13-2012, 12:01 AM
Changed Glace! I am now evil!

dud190
11-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Is it possible to have a neutral side?

Glace
11-13-2012, 12:25 AM
Is it possible to have a neutral side?

Verdict is...yes, but only you because I said myself seven entries. Eight now because I want both groups to have four people.

Clairvoya
11-13-2012, 12:30 AM
Name: Aaron
Group: Destroy
Personality: Aaron hates all the darkness in the world. He wants to stop it, but he thinks just stopping it isn't just enough. He thinks destroying the world is the only way to do it. He is somewhat confused on what is right and what is wrong, but he's not a very confident person at making choices so he always wants to destroy the world, and nothing can change his mind.
Biography: Aaron is an orphan who lives on the streets; his sister was kidnapped, his brother died in a war, and his parents were assassinated. He uses his smarts from school to plot strategies to destroy the planet. He has a secret goal that he believes he will achieve if the world is destroyed, and he is studying hard on it . . .
Appearance: He has blond hair with a streak of blood on the front. He has blue eyes and a scarred knee. He wears a black shirt with a blue circle with a red X on it. Sometimes, he wears a white and black hat. He also carries a satchel with him to carry weapons.

Can we change sides?

Glace
11-13-2012, 12:33 AM
Yes, TS, accepted. You're good.

dud190
11-13-2012, 12:44 AM
Name: Scansuchewan
Side: Neutral
Personality: Scansuchewan dosen't care about this nonsense, so he usually walks around everywhere talking to random people. He is however, a mercenary, meaning he will fight for any side as long as he gets paid. Scansuchewan will also usually wander off into the darkness as asson as he does what he needs to do.
Biography: Scansuchewan is an indian. One day as a kid he wondered off from his tribe, and they never found him. HE somehow managed to survive. However, he lived in the wilderness so he knows nothing about what happens in the world technology wise.
Appearance: Scansuchewan wears a hat made out of sticks on his head. THere is also a leaf on his hat. He always walks around barefooted. He has cut marks all over his body.

Glace
11-13-2012, 12:48 AM
Accepted, dud. One more person will be accepted.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 12:48 AM
Could you join The Destroy group? (unless mega moves over.) Also, use complete sentences in personality, biography, and appearance.

Name: Bomberman
Group: Anti-Hero
Personality: He is a violent person who loves to blow stuff up.
Biography: He likes to bomb things ever since he saw something explode.
Apperance: He is short, has a scar, and he wears black and blue clothes mainly.

Better?

Glace
11-13-2012, 12:56 AM
You will be on the hero's side. K? Some people joined. Now applying is over.

dud190
11-13-2012, 01:00 AM
So, applying's over. THen when shall it start?

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 01:13 AM
Maybe now? This is the quickest signup process I've seen for a thread.

(Actually can I be on my own side?)

Glace
11-13-2012, 01:37 AM
Your own side? What do you mean?

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 01:45 AM
I mean I'm not associated with any side, just on my own, doing stuff. Kind of like Dud during the beginning of Pokemon Fortress. I may slowly go towards a side too.

dud190
11-13-2012, 01:47 AM
I mean I'm not associated with any side, just on my own, doing stuff. Kind of like Dud during the beginning of Pokemon Fortress. I may slowly go towards a side too.

But I'm already neutral....

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 01:49 AM
But I'm already neutral....

Except I'm no Mercenary.

Glace
11-13-2012, 01:56 AM
Hmm...do you think you could tell us what side you might stray to, then? As a reference?

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:07 AM
I'll stray over to the save side later.

megagamer
11-13-2012, 02:11 AM
Ok with that said...i want to add one thing.

If you arent able to post close to everyday you might not want to do this. Just because many people might be waiting for you to respond. Please let us know if you cant do it that day because of (Doctors, Trip, etc.)

This ok with you Glace?

Glace
11-13-2012, 02:13 AM
Thanks for pointing that out mega. We will be VMing you if you haven't been on in a while.

...and I guess I'll start now just so this doesn't become a conversation thread and this gets locked.

Viora woke up and looked out the hole in her wall. Still dark. The poorly made huts could barely stand against the soft whistle of the wind. Dead leaves spun round and round, and the ground was its usual dull black. The dea trees were starting to collapse. Viora sighed. Stupid time machines, she thought to herself. If it weren't for them, we'd all still be happy. She shook her head and stood up. Viora had nothing to look forward to today, like any other day. She decided to go check on Max to see if he was up to anything.

Clairvoya
11-13-2012, 02:19 AM
Kay. When can we start? Tomorrow?

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:23 AM
(Can I change my name to Ryu? It's shorter. Until you respond, I'll just say Bomberman)

So Bomberman was blowing up a deserted field. He went to the only remaining court and asked for his name to be changed to Ryu. Judge Glaceon Girly said she'd think it over. (Breaking 'dem 4th walls.) He saw a time machine. He left it alone. He went to explore the town.

Clairvoya
11-13-2012, 02:29 AM
Aaron walked through the woods, kicking a pebble, mumbling to himself. Suddenly, he heard a crunch. HE wiped away leaves, and he gasped. It was a small carving in the ground he had made when he was little for his dead brother.
Nicholiss
My best freind
My favorite sibling
And now hes gone.
He laughed at his terrible writing. But suddenly, Aaron remembered rumors he had heard in the town plaza about one machine remaining. Could his plan work if he got that in his hands? He went to the town to get more information.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:35 AM
Bomberman wanted to bomb something. He saw a funky machine near the town. He thought "If it looks that weird, it must have some use." He used a capsule shaped like a Poke Ball which was used to capsulize items for transportation purposes on it. It was in his Poke Ball now. He saw another person heading towards where he was. He hid in the bushes.

Ferrospike
11-13-2012, 02:35 AM
He was standing on top of a building, looking around at the land. The beutiful land enclosed by darkness, the land that won't trive anymore, especially if he will have his way. He smiled and then put his mask on and said to himself "Another day of darkness, another day in this broken world, another day for me to destroy this place once and for all." He smiled and then put his hod over his head. He then got out a AK-47 and then shot a few rounds into the air.

Glace
11-13-2012, 02:41 AM
(I shall grant your request, CP.)

Viora changed her mind. Let's go see if that capsule is still there. It was past the dark town, almost in the Dark Forest. She dashed down the dark town, uninhabited, and started running toward the spot where it was. Viora discovered two days ago, and always examined it when she got the chance.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:43 AM
Bomberman got a letter from Judge Glaceon Girly. It said his name got legally changed to Ryu. "Finally!" Ryu said. He saw another person coming in his direction. "What did these people want?" he thought.

Clairvoya
11-13-2012, 02:48 AM
Aaron spotted a girl running out of town, which was strange. He followed her quietly. Suddenly, he shouted, "Hey where are you going?"

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:51 AM
Everybody was leaving. Ryu came out of the bushes. "What could they be after? Maybe this funky machine? If it's worth that much, maybe I should hold on to it, Ryu thought.

Glace
11-13-2012, 02:55 AM
Whuh...? A boy shouted behind her, and out of shock, Viora put her hand right over her pistol. "N-nothing," she stammered. "Just out for a stroll in the woods. I'm just...here." Viora looked for the mysterious capsuke. It's gone! Viora started hyperventilating. What had happened to it? "So, if you'll excuse me...let me continue my walk." Viora just started walking toward the capsule's usual spot.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:57 AM
Ryu jumped out. Maybe if he acted like normal, she wouldn't notice him. Then the capsule fell out of his pocket. He quickly put it back in his pocket.

(Bedtime for me.)

Ferrospike
11-13-2012, 02:58 AM
He was walking round looking for something to do so he walked around the city. He saw a girl and he approched her. He touched her on the shoulder and said to her "Hello, girl" (Talking to you Glace)

LovelyOshawott
11-13-2012, 03:00 AM
I woke up from my nap, only to see a world that was ruined. It was those idiotic time machine's fault. They caused everything horrible to happen. Not that I could do anything about it. I went on a walk to try to get over my frustration.

Glace
11-13-2012, 03:07 AM
(Meh, we should stop soon for the night.)

Viora turned around in shock. Another one? "Hello there," Viora ventured cautiously. All of these people are out her in the woods today, she thought to herself. "Fine dark day, isn't it?" Viora asked.

dud190
11-13-2012, 03:07 AM
(OMG WE STARTED! Can someone tell me where we are so I can randomly bump into you?)

Glace
11-13-2012, 03:14 AM
(dud, just start with waking up in the town or something. Remember, everything is dreary, dull, and black, not happy and rainbows and all of that crap.)

Ferrospike
11-13-2012, 03:15 AM
He smiled and said "Of course, just like yesterday." He then looked around and then back at the girl. He then remember something he wanted to ask another person. "So what do you think about the rumors of the time capsule?"

dud190
11-13-2012, 03:29 AM
Scansuchewan walked into town.(translated)"I need to stock up on rations." So he went to the market and spoke to the cashier. (un-translated)"I would like to buy these almost-bad bananas. "Fine." the cashier said gruffly, handing him the bananas in exchange for the little money he had. While walking back, he noticed some people.

Glace
11-13-2012, 03:43 AM
"You want to know what I think?" Viora replied as she lifted her chin. "I think it's all a load of phony baloney! The time machines and capsules were destroyed long ago!" On the inside, she was shaking. Is that what it is? A...time capsule?

megagamer
11-13-2012, 03:51 AM
(Crap you guys started without me!)

Sam woke up and looked outside. Dark as always... he sighed. He was home by himself since his parents are dead and his brother has been captured. He went outside and stumbled in the dark. "If the Time Capsule is still there.....i need to destroy it" he sighed as he walked to the woods. He saw a whole bunch of people andvslipped past them. He hit a stick and it broke making a huge CRACK! He looked at the boy and girl hoping they didnt notice.

Ferrospike
11-13-2012, 04:00 AM
He laughed and then said "Yeah, I don't believe it much either and if it's real, um" He pa used and said "I would want it gone, honestly I think this world should just be gone. That's why I wear a mask not to show what this world had done to me." He pointed at his face and said "And yes the red is blood, don't ask-" he heard a twig break and turned.

Glace
11-13-2012, 04:05 AM
Viora turned toward the direction the boy was facing. The cause of the sound was a boy around her age, and she took her pistol out immediately. "Who are you?" she snarled.

dud190
11-13-2012, 04:05 AM
Scansuchewan was too busy thinking he didn't here the twig snap. He happened to walk right in front of Sam.

LovelyOshawott
11-13-2012, 04:13 AM
I walked past a group who were speaking and couldn't care less. I then heard words but stayed completely uninterested. I walked by only to trip. "Ow!"

Glace
11-13-2012, 05:16 AM
(I won't be on till 5:00 pm, my time. It is 9:16 pm here currently.)

super dill
11-13-2012, 11:26 AM
(Man i'm late,every time)

Max woke up from his bed,he got out of bed and got dressed.He put on his black glasses.He picked up his sword and ran out the door.He looked at the sky and said"Dark as always".Max strapped the sword on his back and started to run again.He ran into town and saw a girl with a pistol in her hand aimed at a guy.He didn't want to get involved with them so he walked away.He walked into the Dark Forest and sighed.He there were two guys(Which are Dud and Mega)standing right in front of each other.He walked up to them and said"Hi i'm Max".When he said that he put out his hand and smiled.

Clairvoya
11-13-2012, 11:57 AM
Aaron had heard the two's conversation about the time capsule. So its gone. He went back to town, trying to get more information. But then, he spotted three guys at a tree. (Dud, Mega, dill) He approached them and said. "Hey, name's Aaron. Any juicy gossip?"

super dill
11-13-2012, 12:10 PM
Max turned around and saw that a guy was behind him.He heard what he said and said"No nothing much".He smiled and added"Hi i'm Max and you are".Max smiled and put out his hand.

megagamer
11-13-2012, 12:25 PM
Sam saw the pistol and gulped. "Im...Sam" he said nerously. "You going shoot me?" He laughef a little he then realized who the boy was. "Oh Hey buddy!" He said to him

Ferrospike
11-13-2012, 12:43 PM
He laughed and then said to the boy "I would smile for seeing you again but I'm not taking this off." He pushed the gun of the girl down and said to her "Oh he's fine, I know him. He wouldn't even harm a fly." he laughed again and then asked him "Hey, still havin fun in this world?" he laughed and then took out his AK-47.

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Ryu decided to take a chance. He walked up to all the people and said hi. He asked why everybody was here all of a sudden.

Snow
11-13-2012, 07:50 PM
[Just so you guy's know, I wasn't late, my character is just sitting in a hotel, watching T.V. The owner is lying dead downstairs and her cat is sitting on her room windowsill, waiting for someone to come by, as soon as someone does, I'll try and do something.]

dud190
11-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Scansuchewan gretted them. "I am Scansuchewan. Pleased to meet you. IF you want to talk to me, very well. I shall have to put my bananas away." While saying that, he pointed to his bag of bananas. "Farewell." So after that, Scansuchewan walked away toward the forest. HE found his base camp and put the bananas there. He started walking back and saw them again(Sam, Max, Aaron, Ryu, etc). "What brings you here on such another horrible day?" HE asked them.

Clairvoya
11-13-2012, 09:51 PM
Darn, no time capsule. he thought. Aaron decided he would have to bring it up himself, but he would have to partially lie. "So, you see, there are these rumors of a machine left . . . What do you think about it?"

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 10:34 PM
"A TIME MACHINE!? YOU MEAN LIKE THE ONE I HAVE!?" Ryu blurted out. He wished he could take that back. Everybody heard him.

dud190
11-13-2012, 10:38 PM
"I'm sorry, but what is this "time machine" you speak of? I have never heard of such a thing. Could you describe it?" Scansuchewan replied.

Clairvoya
11-13-2012, 10:43 PM
He answered the man who came from the forest. "It's a machine that gives people the ability to go to past or future events." Then he heard another one yell about how he had a time machine. "Really? Can I see it?" If the guy said no, he would take it by force.

Ferrospike
11-13-2012, 10:43 PM
He glared at the people around them and said with a snarl "Are you sure? Would not be the first time people got lied to." He smiled and took his hod off. This time showing his whole face or more his mask. He then said "Even if it's true, everyone would want to use it for a different reason."

Clairvoya
11-13-2012, 10:46 PM
The man with the mask said even if it was real, everybody would want it for a different reason. "Yeah, but I'm gonna get, for a good reason. Now, dude, do you have the machine?"

dud190
11-13-2012, 10:47 PM
(Lolz Snivy. "The man who came from the forest".)

megagamer
11-13-2012, 10:58 PM
He grinned. "Yeah...i wouldnt kill a fly.....this darkness isnt really that great." He sighed. "How do you have it?!" He yelled at him.

dud190
11-13-2012, 11:01 PM
"Pardon to inturrupt, but why do we want this time machine? I don't have the technology that you have, so I don't know much." Scansuchewan said.

Ferrospike
11-13-2012, 11:18 PM
He smiled and asked "Well, if it would be real, I have my reason" He laughed and then added "Before you ask, the red on this mask well it's actuall blood." He looked at the sky and said with a sigh "Why could we just let the world go, it makes no difference if it would be gone now or later. All the days are the same."

Cutiepuffle
11-13-2012, 11:42 PM
"Eh, you can commit suicide or sumthin' if you want to get rid of this place. After all, it's great bombing grounds." Ryu said to (whoever Ferro's character is called.) "And I found this time machine around the square. I capsulized it, cause I figured whatever it was it'd probably have some use. Why do you guys even want this machine? How bout we all just get in the time machine at different times. After all time-travel will create alternate timelines. It won't fix this future. If we go into different timelines, we can just do whatever we want." Ryu stated.

Ferrospike
11-13-2012, 11:52 PM
He laughed and said "You think I have not tried that before kid?!" He then put his hand in his pocket. He then looked at all of them and snarled "What if you guys get selfish and use it for your personall matters? I mean this world has suffered enough, why don't we just let it go and accept that it will be gone" He then took out a knife out of his pocket and slit his arm.

Clairvoya
11-13-2012, 11:56 PM
"Uh-huh," Aaron said to Ryu. "Well, can I have the machine now?" Or else you will suffer he thought.

Cutiepuffle
11-14-2012, 12:42 AM
"Ok, so you can go in first." Ryu said pointing to Aaron. When Ryu loaded up the machine, it failed. "It's broken. It won't work. Unless we were to find the pieces. If we looked around, we might find it. It's either find all the pieces or I blow it up." Ryu said.

super dill
11-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Max heard about the guy having the Time capsule and said"Well,you have a good i eye dude finding that amazing item".Max saw that guy(Feero's guy) slit his arm and"I don't know why you just did that but that was stupid".Max looked at Ryu and said"So,How are we going to find the pieces"?Max looked at Ryu with a curious face.

Clairvoya
11-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Aaron was fuming inside. He had a chance, but it was stupidly broken. He composed himself on the inside, trying not to get angry. He remembered what had happened when he got mad at a kid at school once. The kid had cheated, and Aaron had beaten him up. He wouldn't let something like that happen again. "Okay, the parts are probably where the machine was originally. So where did you find it?"

Ferrospike
11-14-2012, 01:03 AM
He laughed and then said "Same as thinking that you still can save this world boy." Shaun laughed and then shot a round into the ground. He then said "You know that time machine won't make this thing better. Well news flash kids it won't, that cause the problem in the first place."

Clairvoya
11-14-2012, 01:08 AM
The mask man said the world couldn't be changed with the machine. Aaron responded, "Yeah, I know the whole world can't be fixed. But some personal issues can fixed!" He started tearing up. "I want Nicholas back!" he grabbed Ryu. "WHERE ARE THE PIECES?!!!"

Cutiepuffle
11-14-2012, 01:27 AM
Ryu replied to the Masked Man "Oh, I don't care what happens to the world, I'm just bored. I'm just letting these people do whatever they want. Though I do remember there being two machines around here, including this one. Only problem is that that one was an earlier model, so it would be a one way trip for you people. Are you guys up for it?" After being shaken by Nicholas, Ryu said "Shoot, I remember where the machine was! Follow me." He took off pretty fast. While he didn't look like it, he used to be a ninja. (Reference. Guess which one.)

Clairvoya
11-14-2012, 01:31 AM
"Yes, I am up for it." Aaron was going insane in his mind, but he had to calm down. His mother always said that overachieving can be a bad thing. "Do we need the parts, or can we just go?" He was going to bawl if he had to wait anymore.

Ferrospike
11-14-2012, 01:34 AM
He smiled and said "I would be up for it, TO END IT ONCE AND FOR ALL!" He laughed and then added with a snarl "This place is not worthy of saving and even personall matters. Just proofs that you are selfish just like the ones who caused this mess." He then said "Not like our lifes would get better anyway..."

Clairvoya
11-14-2012, 01:37 AM
Ryu said he knew where the machine was located, and he told them to follow. Aaron excitedly followed. He knew he would have to be first. The machine might die if someone else went in first or they could ruin his chances. He would have to get as far away from everyone as soon as he traveled through time.

Cutiepuffle
11-14-2012, 01:48 AM
Ryu saw the time machine. It was hanging up in a tree. Ryu pulled out his sword and sliced the tree. He saw Aaron coming. The rest came too. He pointed to Aaron and said. "You came first, so you might as well go in first." Ryu said.

dud190
11-14-2012, 01:54 AM
"so, that is what they call a "time machine". Can you go back to this time after going to the future/past?" Scansuchewan replied.

Clairvoya
11-14-2012, 01:54 AM
Aaron turned it on, entered the date. Suddenly, he changed his plan. He changed the date to the day his sister, Pamela, was kidnapped (September 13, 2031). He waved goodbye, saying, "We may not see each other again." and entered the machine. He disappeared, and went into a state of nausea.

Probably my last post.

Cutiepuffle
11-14-2012, 02:07 AM
"Dang it, I forgot to say it's a one way trip. At least for the person. Then the time machine returned without Aaron. I better start reading that instruction manual before I do anything else stupid." said Ryu. "It says here it will take a month to charge up."

dud190
11-14-2012, 02:23 AM
"Stupid Americans and their stupid technology. I wonder when they can do something right. Waiting a month for something to charge up is not right. Well, I'm heading out to my home for the night, to sharpen my defense weapons. You know, join me if you want." Scansuchewan said, walking away.

Cutiepuffle
11-14-2012, 02:28 AM
"This is made in Canada, bonehead." he said to Scansuchewan. Ryu waited one month. He trained with his sword. He had a feeling he'd need to defend himself in this time machine quest. He found a data chip. He looked back at the manual it read on the 13th page:

You must place the data chip converter in to Slot A. By doing this, waiting a month is unnecessary as it will charge up in 1 hour instead.

(Gotta go to bed. Don't go too far without me.)

dud190
11-14-2012, 03:00 AM
During the moth that had passed, Scansuchewan had been exploring the forest some more. HE decided that even though he didn't like it, he would need to chop down some trees. SO he chopped down some trees and out of it he made a very small outpost and a small blacksmith. He had also been training with his bow and arrow, getting all the food and water needed for his survival. He also wasn't doing bad with the sword. He also found a homeless person named Sentryu, a Chinese.

Snow
11-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Yuki sighed and looked at her time machine. Only a month ago, she had found it lying on the outskirts of the town, and replaced it with a fake one that would take the user straight to her, in a state of coma. Now, here she was stuck in a hotel waiting for someone to show up and try for it. Since she had first come here, she had created and trained with various weapons, which lay scattered throughout the building. Skye was still on the window, watching for people. She set down her latest creation - A flamethrower with toxic gas - and grabbed a packet of peanuts from the room's mini-fridge.

[The time machine I replaced is the one Ryu blew up.]

Cutiepuffle
11-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Ryu told Scansuchewan that the machine was ready. He also told everybody else too.

Clairvoya
11-14-2012, 08:18 PM
Aaron woke up from a deep sleep in the alley, across the street from his old house. He saw his parents and his brother on return trip. He didn't see himself, though, or that could be a time law to prevent big pardoxes and time holes. He saw his sister in the backyard. He remembered she had been kidnapped after going into the woods. Aaron went into the woods, taking a wide path so they wouldn't notice him. Once he saw the kidnapper, he would save Pamela. He lied down in a bush, waiting . . .

Snow
11-14-2012, 10:05 PM
[Aaron, wrong time machine. The one that was going to take you to me was blown up by Ryu, the one your in is functional and will take you to where you wanted it to.]

Clairvoya
11-14-2012, 11:45 PM
Kay, I edited it, Snow.

Ferrospike
11-15-2012, 12:19 PM
He walked back into the city and was bored to death. He took out his gun and then looked for a building he could stay the night in. He saw a hotel and it looked empty so he could stay there. He kicked open the door and then said to himself "Meh, good enough I suppose."

Clairvoya
11-15-2012, 09:21 PM
Suddenly, Aaron's sister walked into the woods, looking for the Frisbee she had thrown in there. Aaron was waiting shakily, afraid. Suddenly, he heard a growl. Hiding in the trees was a black wolf, creeping up towards to Pamela. Impulsively, Aaron took a throwing knife out of his satchel and killed the wolf. He was afraid of more wolves coming, so he grabbed Pamela, who screamed, but he covered her mouth. He took her along until he was out of the woods. There was an old creaky shed, so he and Pamela went into there to hide. As Aaron came in, he knocked down some papers. He quickly put them back in a pile, and then he noticed one had the words:

TIME MACHINE BLUEPRINTS

He grinned. Now he could easily get back.

Cutiepuffle
11-15-2012, 09:56 PM
Ryu read the blueprints for the time machine. It was made in 2031. "Wasn't that the time Aaron went to? He's probably found the past counterpart of this blueprint by now." Ryu thought. He read the blueprint.

CANNOT RETURN TO NORMAL TIME ONCE USED. USE WITH CAUTION.

"No way." Ryu said.

Clairvoya
11-15-2012, 10:16 PM
(I'm just going to assume I cant return)

Aaron, however, then saw another part of the blueprints that said, "Cannot return to normal time once used." He gulped. Now he was dead. But his dad had taut him about building machines, and he saw that if he retired it in a certain way, one person could go to normal time. But only one; then it would explode or be unusable. He knew Pamela needed to be in safe hands, so he quickly and efficiently made the machine. Then he set the destination to the time in the present, to Ryu. He had a piece of paper attached to Pamela, which said, "Ryu, this is my sister, Pamela. Take care of her while I am gone. From, Aaron." Aaron sent Pamela into the machine, and quickly ran out of the shed. The shed burst into the flames just the machine flashed and disappeared. Tears flowed down Aaron's face. He hoped she was okay.

Cutiepuffle
11-15-2012, 11:33 PM
Ryu saw Pamela come out of nowhere. He had no idea what to do. He called Scansuchewan to help him. He showed Scansuchewan the letter and asked for help.

dud190
11-15-2012, 11:44 PM
(untranslated)"How may I help?" Scansuechewan asked in his indian language. (still untranslated)"Ah.. a letter. So Aaron has a sister and her name is Pamela?"

Clairvoya
11-15-2012, 11:57 PM
(I'll control Pamela)

Pamela was confused. She saw the guy talking to the Indian dude. She didn't know exactly what the was taking about, but she heard her name in his INdian jabbering. "Yes, I am Pamela." she thought. She tried to say it. Suddenly, she discovered she was mute. She couldn't talk anymore! She then discovered a pencil Aaron had given her. She wrote on it, "Hi, I'm Pamela. I can't talk right now. Where are we? Or when?

Aaron was reliefed. Suddenly he realized something. If no one had actually kidnapped Pamela . . . was it actually just him saving his sister from danger? Was he the person who kidnapped her? He wrote down on a piece of paper that time connects all ends and eventually everything stays the same with no time holes. Now, he needed to find another time machine. Maybe whoever had owned the shed possessed other machines and could lend a hand.

Ferrospike
11-16-2012, 12:04 AM
He was on top of the buliding setting up a snipers nest and he had his rifel set up. He saw the kids he was around just a while ago and he smiled to himself. "They ain't getting no where." He aimed at the machine and pulled the trigger. The pullet left the barrel and hit the machine making sparks fly.

Clairvoya
11-16-2012, 12:41 AM
Pamela:

Something hit the machine, making sparks go everywhere crazily and burning Pamela's skin. She hit a rock, bleeding her wrist. She cried out for help, but no one could possibly find her and the two guys out there, far from town. In her blurry eyesight, she saw a man on a building with a rifle. It was him. She was sure to get revenge.

Aaron:

Aaron's watch suddenly beeped while he was sleeping. He woke up alarmed. He kept pressing random buttons until when he hit one and the beeping stopped. He saw Pamela's face and she was crying. Something was happening in the background which she couldn't tell what it was. "Pamela!" he yelled. "Go to our house! All you have to do is go through the woods until you find the fountain!" She nodded slightly. Meanwhile, he realized it was time to get on a Psych-Train. He ran as fast as he could the subway and boarded the train at the last minute. Psych-Trains were trains where you typed in your destination and it would instantly take you there. He typed in the address he had found near the shed after it exploded before his nap. The train zoomed through.

dud190
11-16-2012, 12:43 AM
Scansuchewan turned directly to where the sound was. HE saw Ferro's character on the building. He had already shot an arrow with his bow at him though.

Ferrospike
11-16-2012, 12:56 AM
(Um a snipers nest are like 200 feet away from the traget dud also his name is Shaun)

dud190
11-16-2012, 01:01 AM
(I didn't say it hit the target, did I?)

Ferrospike
11-16-2012, 01:05 AM
(Yeah, but I don't think you can see a person from 200 feet away)

Clairvoya
11-16-2012, 01:26 AM
(Guys, just continue the RP, please.)

dud190
11-16-2012, 01:30 AM
The arrow missed terribly. "I have done enough. Pamela, that's your name? Would you like to come live with me? I am making a tiny civilization that has just me in it. I can fit you in it and keep you healthy." Scansuchewan said.

Ferrospike
11-16-2012, 01:32 AM
He smiled as the arrow barely even got close to him. He grinned and then took a aim at the leg of the person who shot the arrow. He smiled as he pulled the trigger and then said to himself "Bye Bye you silly little pest." He shot again and then reloaded his riffel.

dud190
11-16-2012, 01:35 AM
Scansuchewan started walking to his home in the forest when 2 bullets went right past him. Scansuchewan started running toward his house.

Clairvoya
11-16-2012, 01:46 AM
Pamela:

The Indian man made an offer to Pamela to stay at his civilization. However, he had to quickly leave after the bullets had been shot. Pamela urgently ran over to the Indian, shouting, "Yes, I will come!"

Aaron:

Aaron arrived at the biggest time machine making company at the time of 2036, Chrono Inc. He had learned from a young age how to trick the trains into traveling through time. He had done that so he could access a time machine. HE went into the elevator and waited as it scaled millions of flors. Architecture back then was at its peak. Nowadays, buildings were crumbled to ashes and dust. He looked at his watch. Pamela was running towards the Indian man. Good, she had someone to care for her.

Ferrospike
11-16-2012, 01:46 AM
He laughed and said to himself "Ah too bad but he was not my main target the machine was." He then looked to his bag and then took out a bullet and put it in his gun. he aimed it at the machine and shot it and as he hoped it set the thing in flames. "Good, one down two more to go..."

Cutiepuffle
11-16-2012, 01:50 AM
Ryu saw the machine go in flames. He was bored. He decided to bomb everything in the area. Everybody got blown away by the explosion.

dud190
11-16-2012, 01:50 AM
(Lol indian man. HE has a name. Scansuchewan.)
Scansuchewan heard Pamela accept his offer. "This way!" He said and continued running. He eventually made it to the part of the forest where they couldn't be shot at. Scansuchewan slowed to a walk.
(Ignoring the above post. YOu can't just bomb everything. That's just crazy.)

Clairvoya
11-16-2012, 01:54 AM
(Pamela doesn't know it yet. So tell her!)

The Indian man said she could stay. "Thank you!" she said. Suddenly she realized she could talk again! "Sir, what's your name?" She knew she needed some help, and this man seemed very kind and giving. "Where are you from? What happened to the world?" Then, being rather shy on this question, she asked. "Did you . . . know my brother?"

Aaron:

Aaron arrived at the boss' floor. Back then, people could walk into any place, any time in his town. The government there was corrupt. "Sir, I need a time machine." The boss had a black hat, glasses, and a beard. He wore a polka dotted lab coat.
"No." he said gruffly. "You have no machine. No money, no reward." He seemed poor in English.
"Listen," he said. "I know what this company does. They kill off people unless they get the information they want. Do you want the police to know this?"
He shook his head. "No, bad for company that would very be." He handed over a little piece of paper that Aaron would give to the desk, which gave him the right to own a machine. They would stamp it, and he would get one for free.

dud190
11-16-2012, 02:10 AM
( I have know idea what the exact year is.)

Clairvoya
11-16-2012, 02:13 AM
dud190 Just make the year up I guess. Make it after the 2030s, at least. Pamela is three years younger than Aaron, and Aaron is like 11, so make it work like that. (like, in the early 2040s) Sorry if I messed up the years by accident before.

dud190
11-16-2012, 02:25 AM
"As for my name, it is Scansuchewan. The year is 2043. Did I know your brother. Technically, yes. I met him, but then he went into the time machine and back to your time. So he is in the year 2030. Alright, it's time to start working. THis area needs to flourish, right?" Scansuchewan said.

Ferrospike
11-16-2012, 02:30 AM
He looked through the square of the twon and smiled as he saw one of those time machine dudes. He aimed for the head and then pressed the trigger to see the person fall to the ground. He smiled and left his sniper nest putting the riffel on his back. He climed down the building and saw the people he shot at. He smiled and walked over to them and said "I heard shots? What happend?"

Clairvoya
11-16-2012, 02:39 AM
"Yeah," she said. She was excited to settle into this new place. She had always dreamed in her time to explore new lands; now it wasn't just a different place, but a whole new time. Sure, it could used some cheering up, but the danger made it more adventurous. "Where are your friends? Family? Surely it can't be just you?"

Aaron had obtained the time machine. Now, he was going to get his brother back. He typed in the the date and place: January 24th, 2039, Canada. He realized that if time connected all ends, what if he accidentally or worse, intentionally kills his brother. No, that could simply not be true. He loaded the machine and jumped in.

Probably last post for the day. Weekend's almost here, though!

dud190
11-16-2012, 02:44 AM
"ONe day, as a kid, I was in my tribe. Then something caught my attention. It was a coin. It was far away, but it gleamed. While I was walking toward the coin, intruders invaded our temporary settlement. They injured alot of people and ran off with goods. I was scared then, so I picked up the coin and ran away. I have never seen them since. ON other matters, could you do me a favor and find large sticks to bring to me, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm going to make a bed for you." Scansuchewan explained.

Cutiepuffle
11-16-2012, 02:46 AM
Ryu heard a gunshot. He swiftly and quietly checked it and then left without anybody noticing him.

Ferrospike
11-16-2012, 02:50 AM
He looked at both of them and said "Mind if I would join? I'm quiet the hunter and of course I can protect you guys." He hoped that they would accept his offer, it would help him to get a foot hold for once. Please let me in, please. He smiled and said "Yeah, please let me in."

Cutiepuffle
11-16-2012, 02:58 AM
Ryu was spying around. He was wondering what was so great about time machines.

Clairvoya
11-16-2012, 12:31 PM
(Ferro, are you talking to me and dud? We're not in the city; we're in a little town or something)

Ferrospike
11-16-2012, 09:23 PM
(Yeah I'm talking to you guys)

dud190
11-16-2012, 10:01 PM
(Ferro, you didn't mention going to a forest. WHere I live is in the forest.)

Ferrospike
11-16-2012, 10:17 PM
(I kidda just followed you guys so I didn't feel the urge to mention it.)

dud190
11-16-2012, 10:20 PM
(BUt we know you're th enemy! Why would we let you in?)

Ferrospike
11-16-2012, 10:27 PM
(C'mon, you may not know that, for all you know he's just a passer by)

Clairvoya
11-16-2012, 10:32 PM
Pamela:

As she walked in carrying the sticks Scanschuwen requests for, there was another man standing there with a mask. She did not notice the blood on it. She said, "Hi sir, welcome to Scanschuwen's village. We're still building, but you can ask him if you can stay!

Aaron:

Aaron fell from the sky, but the manual taught him how to properly land: bend your knees. He landed in a red patch of snow. He landed on something else too, and it was, to his horror, a hand cut off from a soldier. He was disgusted. All was calm. The battle, but not the war, was over. But then, a man shouted, "Enemy intruders! ENEMY INTRUDERS!" Bu
Let's went anywhere, and Aaron dug a hole in the snow, trying to make a safe spot for himself.

dud190
11-16-2012, 10:38 PM
"What may I do for you today?" Scansuchewan asked. "Do you need my favor of any kind?"

Cutiepuffle
11-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Ryu saw a village. A sign said "Scansuchewan's village 20 miles away. We're still building." Beyond it there was a gem hidden in a cave only he knew about. It could summon a Celebi, a time traveling creature. "The Celebi would ask you where you want to go, and it would take you there." the legends said. Ryu decided to hang around Scansuchewan's village for a while and tour it.

Clairvoya
11-16-2012, 11:29 PM
The man who was with Pamela at the time machine suddenly came to the village. He seemed to be keeping a secret. "Hello, sir. You seem to be hiding something? What is it? Is something wrong?"

Aaron:

The bullets stopped, and Aaron started clawing the snow. With fear, he realized he was trapped. He screamed asking for help. He touched his watch, hoping to contact Pamela.

dud190
11-16-2012, 11:37 PM
"Welcome to my village. If you would do me a favor and sign in at that building ovewr there -- We would gratly appreciate it. I didn't expect so many people so it will be a while before you get your room." Scansuchewan said.

Cutiepuffle
11-16-2012, 11:47 PM
Ryu headed towards the village. He saw a sign-up sheet and filled it in. He said hi to Scansuchewan and went to explore.

Ferrospike
11-17-2012, 12:30 AM
He smiled and then walked over to the building and signed in. He then came out of building and then sat down looking at his rifel if it was still ok. He saw that nothing was wrong with it so he put it on his back again. He then turned and then said to them "Um, are you guys ok? I heard gun fire."

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 12:44 AM
He smiled and then walked over to the building and signed in. He then came out of building and then sat down looking at his rifel if it was still ok. He saw that nothing was wrong with it so he put it on his back again. He then turned and then said to them "Um, are you guys ok? I heard gun fire."

Ryu said hi to Ferro's character. He learned Ferro's character didn't have a name or it wasn't gonna be revealed, so he called him Ed.

Clairvoya
11-17-2012, 02:24 AM
Pamela's watch beeped. It was Aaron. She pressed the button. Aaron was in some huge white space. He said panting, "Pamela! Find a time machine! Use it! Go to the day Nicholas died! I'm there! I'm trapped! I'm . . . I'm trapped. You'll-you'll hear me when you get there." *beep* The message stopped. Aaron approached everyone. "Guys, do we have another time machine? The old one broke." As she said this, the guy with the rifle started to seem more familiar . . .

Ferrospike
11-17-2012, 02:41 AM
He smiled as he heard that there was another time machine. He lookea around and said "So what are you guys waiting for? A invation or something?" He then looked through sight of his sniper rifle and then said "Boom"

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 03:03 AM
Ryu found the gem. This was what he needed to make the time machine make multiple trips. He asked Pamela and Scansuchewan if they wanted to try the time machine too.

Clairvoya
11-17-2012, 03:16 AM
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Pamela said as Ryu offered the time machine. Although, she knew she needed some help. "Would any of you be able to help me?" She looked at Scanscuhwen, the masked man, and Ryu, hoping for at least one yes.

Aaron was starting to lose his breath. His eyesight was getting blurry, and his lungs were almost empty. He hoped Pamela had found a time machine by now. He couldn't scream for help or else he might lose energy and die.

Ferrospike
11-17-2012, 03:26 AM
He looked at the girl and said "Aww, why the hell not." he stood up and asked "What should I do?" He starped the gun to his back and then looked for something he could do. If I only go, I can kill her and destroy the machine and would be prefect for me. Destroy the world

Clairvoya
11-17-2012, 03:29 AM
The masked man said yes. FInally she had some trusty and rather handsome protection. He asked what he should do, and she said, "Just prepare for now." She walked up to Ryu and asked for the time machine.

Ferrospike
11-17-2012, 03:37 AM
He smiled and said "I would like to know your name also, ya know" He smiled as he rembered that they can't see his face and said "Oh, if you're wondering, I'm smiling right now."

Clairvoya
11-17-2012, 03:39 AM
"My name's Pamela." she said. "You might have known my brother, Aaron. We have to save him, right now." She looked at Ryu, who hadn't spoken yet. "So, can we have it now, PLEASE?" she said urgently.

Ferrospike
11-17-2012, 03:42 AM
He nodded and said "Nice name, my name is" He paused and then said "Johnny, Johnny 3 Tears, but I prefer Johnny or J3T" He then asked "Get what? The time machine?"

Clairvoya
11-17-2012, 03:45 AM
"Yes," she answered. "My brother is in a rather urgent situation." She looked at him. "So, shall we go, Johnny? I know when and where to go."

Ferrospike
11-17-2012, 03:49 AM
He nodded and said "Of course we can, I'm always ready." He then waited and added "Need a gun? I have a spare pistol?"

Clairvoya
11-17-2012, 03:53 AM
"Nope. I'm always prepared." She touched her satchel. Inside was a dagger, a pistol, and for emergencies, some grenades. She got the time machine, typed in the date, and jumped in.

Aaron heard a thump on the snow. It must be Pamela. He thumped hard on the layer of snow, signaling to her he was there.

Pamela heard some thumping. It must be Aaron. She started digging where the thumping came from.

dud190
11-17-2012, 04:09 AM
"Sorry, but I'm not taking any chances I am unfamiliar with. I'm staying here. NOw if you'll excuse me, I need to gather some sticks." Scansuchewan said.

Ferrospike
11-17-2012, 04:12 AM
He nodded at the man's comment and said "Well lead the way..." He looked around and took out his Ak-47. He then looked at the girl and added "I'm not used to being a follower." He laughed and waited for her to start walking.

Clairvoya
11-17-2012, 01:17 PM
(Ferro, we've traveled through time already)

"Come on!" she said. "Dig here! My brother's here!" She started clawing the snow out of her way quickly. She saw his nose. SHe saw it was still breathing. "Please, help, Johnny!"

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Ryu was sensitive to the effects of traveling through time. It had a major effect on his brain. He was now pretty much a Hero Comedic Sociopath. (Defenition here: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HeroicComedicSociopath)

dud190
11-17-2012, 03:30 PM
(CP, no offense, but that your posts need some more drama in them. In my view, anyway.)

Ferrospike
11-17-2012, 03:34 PM
He nodded and started to help, but he first crawled his way from the place where he was. He then looked around and asked "Help with what?" He tried to look at her but could not find her.

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 03:58 PM
(CP, no offense, but that your posts need some more drama in them. In my view, anyway.)

(True, but I'm not used to writing stories, so I usually just don't put in much drama)

Ryu saw a deer and started chasing it while wagging his sword at it.

Clairvoya
11-17-2012, 04:05 PM
"Help with digging!" she screamed. "My brother is trapped under here and he could die if we don't do anything! Dig!" She dogged repeatedly like mole. She was starting to get his face out.

Ferrospike
11-17-2012, 05:21 PM
He crawled over to her and started to help her dig out her brother. He eventually got the face out and then said "Good, at least his face out of the snow." He smiled and started to pull him out.

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 05:25 PM
Ryu was yelling "Hhahaahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahah! Run deer! Run!!!!!!"Some music started playing while he was chasing the deer. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcrLkwIfXLU)

Clairvoya
11-17-2012, 05:33 PM
Johnny helped dig out the face of Aaron. Encouraged and energized, Pamela quickly dug up the rest of Aaron. "Aaron!" she quelled, hugging him, giving him warmth. "What were you doing?"
"I was . . . trying . . . save . . Nicholas."
"What?!" she said. "Are you insane?"
"Yes. and if I remember the letter, he died when he saw three people shivering in the snow, but I forgot how he died."
Pamela heard footsteps walking towards the,. She saw a man in army uniform walking towards them. "Oh, dear."

Ferrospike
11-17-2012, 05:56 PM
He saw the man with the uniform coming and he reacted. He pulled his gun and shot the man in the head. He got up and took the man's waepons and bullets. He then turned towards her and said "Let's go"

Clairvoya
11-17-2012, 09:17 PM
Johhny shot the soldier to Aaron's horror. He ran to the soldiers lifeless body. He removed the mask, and his uniform said Nicholas. Hos face, although, looked a lot like Aaron's ... Aaron then knew what he had to do. He went up to Pamela. "Pamela, we are traveling again." Before she could speak, he pressed his watch and they traveled a few minutes ago before the soldier was killed. They landed a couple hundred feet before the hill Nocholas was killed. He walked up to Nicholas. "Nicholas, it's me, Aaron. Pamela -yes, she is alive- have traveled through time to save your life. I'm going to replace you, and Pamela, you save Mom and Dad. After that, read my notebook next." He handed her the satchel. Pamela was bawling, on her knees. "Good-good bye, Aaron..." She embraced him for a long time. Nicholas stood there speechless.
"This was meant to be." Aaron said. In soldier uniform, he walked up the hill, and then fell down to the ground, not breathing or moving. Pamela, crying, pressed the watch, disappearing into time with a flash.

Ferrospike
11-17-2012, 09:30 PM
He waited and listened in and then said "Now, let's go" He pulled his AK-47 out and then said "Well what are ya aiting for? The end of sunshine?" He laughed and then spit on the ground. "C'mon, we don't have all day."

Clairvoya
11-18-2012, 12:10 AM
Pamela returned Nicholas to normal time, and she told him to stay in the village. Then, she returned to Johnny's time in Canada. "I have an idea of where to go . . . but we've been dragging you along. Any time you want to go to?"

Ferrospike
11-18-2012, 01:51 AM
He nodded and said "I agreed to come so I'm coming." He pointed his gun around and said " Trust me I'm coming."

Clairvoya
11-18-2012, 02:02 AM
"Okay, so I know where to go. One-actually two more people we need to save. My parents." Pamela sniffed. If Aaron died for Nicholas, would she and Johnny die, then? well, they could die together, and Pamela could confess her love for him . . . She shook her head. No time for romance. she typed in the date and place of her parents death, March 29th, 2040. she slammed her watch.

Ferrospike
11-18-2012, 02:15 AM
He nodded and then said "Let's go" when they went back in time. He looked around and asked "Where are we?"

Clairvoya
11-18-2012, 02:19 AM
"We are at my house." she said. "My parents are supposed to die today." It felt awkward saying that. "Let's just go inside." she said, wanting to hurry up so she wouldn't cry.

Ferrospike
11-18-2012, 02:25 AM
He followed her and asked "Saving your family eh? I have none to safe so I'm happy that I at least can safe someone's elses family." He smiled and added "I'm smiling right now by the way."

Clairvoya
11-18-2012, 12:54 PM
"I don't know what we should do." She looked in Aaron's notebook, which had all the plans. She gasped. Aaron had planned something horrific, but it's wouldn't work. She had to talk to him. "Ferro, back to the present." She slammed her watch and they went back.

Ferrospike
11-18-2012, 02:48 PM
(lol Ferro)
He blinked as they traveld in time again and he asked "What the hell?" He was angry at her and he then stood up getting the rifel off his back and pointing it at her "Now why did we just do that? Now tell me the truth or you will have a bullet in your head girl."

super dill
11-18-2012, 03:19 PM
(Man i missed a lot)
Max ran into the village and said"Dang i am late".Max walked into the building and saw that Johnny and Pamela time traveling.Max looked at the rest of them and said"So do just wait for them or what".He saw that Ryu was screaming and Max ran to him.He looked at him and said"What's wrong"?Max frowned at him waiting for an answer.

Clairvoya
11-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Johnny pointed his rifle at Pamela. "Woah, Johnny, I'm sorry. We have a change of plans." She looked down south, where the graveyard was. "We need to go down to the graveyard. Aaron left a message for us there." She ran to the graveyard quickly, like a cheetah.

Ferrospike
11-19-2012, 01:13 AM
He glared at her and then said "Fine, but walk infornt so you don't pull any tricks" He hiy her back with the rifels point and said "What ya waiting for?"

Clairvoya
11-19-2012, 01:19 AM
In the graveyard, Pamela found Aaron's watch. She pushed a button, and suddenly a holograph jumped out. It was Aaron. "Pamela, Johnny, if you are watching this, I have died. You need to save my parents, and I know how." The hologram looked at Johnny. "Johnny, I know your past. You were the one who destroyed the time machine. You must kill my parents, and then you come back and I'll explain what to do." The hologram died. Pamela tossed Aaron's watch to Johnny. "You're going to do this alone. I'm going to mess it up." She looked at him, hoping he wouldn't be mad.

dud190
11-19-2012, 01:23 AM
Scansuchewan was finishing the touches to the new hotel. "where is Pamela? It's taking fOREVER."

Ferrospike
11-19-2012, 01:23 AM
He looked at her and said "Well no, I'm a sniper I don't need to get close. You can get them in the open so I can get a clear shot would help." He looked at her and said "Yeah, I had my reason to destroy that thing, I think I can't be trusted alone with the last one." He looked down as he loaded his rifel.

Clairvoya
11-19-2012, 01:28 AM
"Okay, time to go back!" She slammed her watch. They were on the date of her parents' death. "I'll get them!" She went inside her house. As she did, she thought how she was going to get her parents killed. But Aaron had his ways, even if they were crazy. "Mom! Dad! It's PAmela! Come outside!" She heard shuffling and went back out. She yelled to Johnny, "They're coming out! Get ready!"

Ferrospike
11-19-2012, 01:36 AM
He was back in time again and saw her go into the house. He set himself up as fast a possiable, and he waited . He heard her and saw both of them. He pulled the trigger of his gun and saw the woman fall to the ground and then before the man could do anything else he already shot him in the leg. He got up as fast as possiable and shot him with his pistol. He turned to Pamela and said "Ok, what's next?'

Clairvoya
11-19-2012, 01:41 AM
"I guess we go back. You take my dad and I'll take my mom." She heaved up her mother. "Now . . . press the watch . . . so we go back to the graveyard . . ."

Ferrospike
11-19-2012, 01:47 AM
He put his arm around her dad and slamed his hand on the watch. He blinked and they where standing in the graveyard. He looked at Pamela and said "Ok now what?'

Clairvoya
11-19-2012, 02:30 AM
"Okay, i'll have the watch, Johnny." She took the watch from him. She made the hologram appear. "Okay," said the hologram. "Hide the bodies in the bushes. Now, I will tell you what's next. While I was in the shed, I discovered a recipe for a drug that brought back the dead. When I looked it up, turns out it was invented secretly a couple weeks ago. However, its only found in the capital city, which is why its so rare and no body knows about it. Under this gravestone you will find two tickets to the city. You can travel to it and then go to Tanato Inc. You will find the drug. Tell them, "Gold is what really glisters." Then you'll get what you want." The message ended. Pamela took the tickets. "So, shall we go?"

Ferrospike
11-19-2012, 02:35 AM
He nodded and said "Yes, but what about the other guy you where with?" He looked at her and then said "Oh yeah, do you want to know what lies under this mask Pamela?" He put is rifel back on his back when he got the tickets.

Clairvoya
11-19-2012, 02:47 AM
(Won't be able to post until tomorrow)

Clairvoya
11-19-2012, 11:07 PM
Johnny and Pamela got on the train. It wasn't a Psych Train though. Those had been banned after being used for illegal reasons. As they were riding, Pamela got thirsty, so she went to the front for a drink. As she got some water, she noticed throu a window in the door that the driver was asleep. She went to him, and she saw that he had been slit on the neck. She was about to tell an official that when she heard a train coming. She realized they were going to crash. There was an opening for a turn, but she could only get there if she could go fast. Pamela screamed at the top of her lungs, "FERRO! GET OVER HERE!"

Ferrospike
11-19-2012, 11:17 PM
He heard her yell and said "AND WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG NOW?!?" He went where she was and saw the the guy infront had his throat slit. He looked at her and just kicked the guy out of the seat. He then said "Hold on girl!"

Clairvoya
11-19-2012, 11:25 PM
"Are you sure you know how to drive a train?" she asked worriedly. The turn spot was closer, but so was the train. "Get into that turn spot!" she ordered. "Hurry!"

Ferrospike
11-19-2012, 11:31 PM
He turned the thing with as much power as he could getting into the turn spot but seeing the back of the train go up in flames as the other train hit the back cars. "Holy crap, that was way too close for my taste! WHO THE HELL KILLED THE DRIVER ANYWAY?!?"

Clairvoya
11-20-2012, 01:22 AM
"I don't know!" she screamed. "I was getting some water when I saw him. Someone slit his throat. We can figure that OU later. Right now we need to get to the capital or the nearest stop so we can save these people." She found the fire extinguisher. "I'll stop the fire." She went into the back and started spraying.

Ferrospike
11-20-2012, 11:45 PM
He laughed and yelled "Hold on Pamela this will be rough!" He turned the wheel and then the train turned sharply on the next track as he heard a voice say "Why are you going this fast sir?" He turned the thing again and saw a station that read "Capital" He tried to press the brakes. He saw a train was parked there so he ran back to her opened a door and jumped out with her as the front of the train hit the other train.

Clairvoya
11-20-2012, 11:50 PM
As Pamela was extinguishing the fire, Johnny grabbed her and pulled her out of the train. She looked at the sign, realizing they had ended up in the Capital City. The government had never bothered to given it a real name, just Capital City. She ran outside, and saw that it was very, very crowded. She looked for the Tanato Inc. building, waiting for Johnny.

Ferrospike
11-21-2012, 12:01 AM
He followed her and then asked "Well that was darn close was it not" He laughed as he patted her on the back and then said "Well looks like this is it then I quess?" He then put of his mask showing his face. It was scared by all the things they did to his "parents".

Clairvoya
11-21-2012, 12:04 AM
Pamela spotted the Tanato Inc. building. It had a freaky clown (Kid Icarus reference) holding a syringe in his hands. "Johnny, there's the building!" she said. "Come on!" As she ran, she was worried. She had read Aaron's plan in the notebook, and she found some faults . . . She would talk to Aaron later about it. She focused on the building.

(Have you noticed how we're the only ones posting in this RP?)

Ferrospike
11-21-2012, 12:14 AM
(Yeah,I noticed)
He put the mask back on and followed her I don't want to do this but I have too. This world needs to be gone. He then got out his pistol and said 'Sorry Pamela but if we do this, I can't reach my goal of taking the pain of this world"

Clairvoya
11-21-2012, 01:35 AM
Johnny took out his pistol and said he couldn't do this anymore. "What!?" she said. "Are you going to shoot me? First Aaron and then you? Everyone wants to destroy the world! Have you seen what it looks like! None of these people are talking to each other! You live in this time! How could you want to live in this disaster? It's terrible." Pamela now knew she couldn't help Aaron. Aaron would stay in his grave. "I'm going to get the medicine. You stay here, you twisted mind."

Ferrospike
11-21-2012, 01:48 AM
He laughed as he shot her in the foot and said "You are not going any where. I want to get rid of the humans so the animales can have their world back. The nature will take over and the world would heal itself. Don't you understand this world was destroyed already by us." He laughed and said " THIS IS OUR PRIZE!" He pointed at the sky and added "WAS IT WORTH IT!"

Clairvoya
11-21-2012, 01:55 AM
Johnny shot Pamela in the foot. "Johnny!" she said crying. "How could you? You're a human too, you know! For all you know, your ancestor could have destroyed an animals habitat. He might have even made the time machine! STAY AWAY FROM ME, JOHNNY!" She ran to the Tanato Inc. building, bleeding and bawling.

Ferrospike
11-21-2012, 02:04 AM
He followed her and shouted "Even so, I WILL CORRECT THIS WORLD! THIS WORLD WILL BE PERFECT AGAIN!" He then said to her "I'm not human Pamela, I'm just a worthless thing that tries his best to do something with his life." He then shot her again in the same foot. "Pamela, don't you see, that's our purpose. To change our future so our world is free of this."

Clairvoya
11-21-2012, 02:08 AM
"Ferro, please stop. " she pleaded. "Even though you want to fix the world doesn't mean you have to kill. Please stop . . . and to think I actually loved you!"

Ferrospike
11-21-2012, 02:22 AM
He heard the words "love" and he just dropped the gun. He knelt down besides her and asked "Really? How can you love someone like me? I'm not really a person. I'm more a animale, then anything else......" He felt tears in his eyes as he saw her foot bleeding.

Clairvoya
11-21-2012, 02:26 AM
"Johnny," she said, trying to hide the pain. "I know you may be a bit . . . mad, but I feel - no, I know there is a way to heal you. I know there's some good in you, Johnny. Grief is just overcoming you, and I know you're a good person." She looked at the building. "Now excuse me while I get some medicine or what not to heal this."

Ferrospike
11-21-2012, 02:38 AM
He looked at her and said "Really? You can heal me?" He smiled and then said "Let me." He got out a knife and said "Keep still." He poked around with the knife and took out the bullets. He then put some pressure on the wound and said "Ok, now this will hurt but this will work much better then medicen." He then jabbed a needel in her foot and then put some wrappings around the foot.

Clairvoya
11-21-2012, 02:42 AM
"Owch!" she said as he healed him. Then the pain went away. "Yes, I know how to heal you. You just need to see how beautiful the world is." She knew she couldn't show him the past, because he would get even madder at humans for destroying the beautiful world. She would actually need to show him a present, beautiful place. She heard that in one country that used to be called Japan, everyone was glee and nature was truly beautiful. "Johnny, we're going to fly."

(Probably last post)

Ferrospike
11-21-2012, 03:02 AM
He nodded and said "What, fly? Where?" He smiled and said "You know, I think you should see my face. I think you would not mind...." He smiled as he slowly moved the mask showing his face which is almost flawless except a few scares on his cheks.

Clairvoya
11-21-2012, 05:50 PM
(should we wait for someone else to RP? Idk though, because we're kind of far away from everyone.)

Johnny took off his mask, revealing his face. It was handsome, and the scars on his face made him look even more heroic. "Wow . . ." Pamela said dreamily. She shook her head. "I mean, yeah, we're flying. To this place once called Japan. There, nature is beautiful, and they know how to restore nature. You just want the world you had back, and I can restore it. Now come one, let's go to the airport."

dud190
11-21-2012, 06:03 PM
(well, you're in the past, right? I can't do anything in the present if you two are in the past.)

Clairvoya
11-21-2012, 06:32 PM
(actually, we're in the present, just in a different city)

Ferrospike
11-22-2012, 04:20 AM
He looked at her and said with a dreamlike voice "Japan, if you're right it's a good place. Now how can we get there Pamela."

Clairvoya
11-22-2012, 03:45 PM
"I don't know." Pamela said. Their country hated Japan, and they tried to keep its beauty a secret, but rumors have passed on. "Wait," she said. "I remember when I was little there was a shop where they had old blueprints for everything. You could buy those blueprints and make ourselves a Psych Train. You know, those old teleporting trains? Maybe we could build our own and easily get to Japan."

Snow
11-26-2012, 06:55 PM
[Actually, I was just completely forgotten, you know, me, with the time machine in the hotel? Well, it's time I got some **** down.]
Yuki grinned as she stepped of the train. Putting her capsulized Time machine back in her pocket, she followed the two people, while wiping the blood from her dino-knife.
[In her experiments, Yuki now has a sword and a dagger, both made from Dinosaur claws, armor made from Dinosaur hide, and a shotgun with Dinosaur teeth bullets. All the items are extremely durable and strong, the weapons are about 4x stronger than today's versions and the armor can withstand shots from 50 calibur guns.]

EDIT: - Yuki's weapons are also tipped with an extremely powerful poison only found in the jurassic period.]

Clairvoya
11-26-2012, 07:09 PM
(OMG you revived the thread.)

As Pamela was talking to Johnny, she saw a suspicious girl behind them. "Um, Ferro," she said. "Look at that girl behind us. . . I have a bad feeling about her. . . Should we go?"

Snow
11-26-2012, 07:16 PM
[Well I did just spent an hour and a half reading up on it. Besides, I was getting lonely in that hotel...]

Yuki saw the girl look back at her and went to plan B. Skipping up to her brother, she took of her helmet, smiled, and said ''Heya Shaun! Is there a reason I haven't seen you in months~~?''

Clairvoya
11-26-2012, 07:25 PM
(Wait, Ferro's character is your brother? AND his name is Shaun? I should have read the applications more)

Snow
11-26-2012, 08:42 PM
[Yes, his name is Shaun. And although i'm not TECHNICALLY his brother, our characters sort of grew up together.]

Ferrospike
11-26-2012, 09:06 PM
He turned around as he heard a voice he has not heard since months. He smiled as he saw Yuki and said "Well, I haven't seen you in months either, my dear sister." He hugged her and then said "This is Pamela by the way. Been travaling with her"

Snow
11-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Yuki blinked in surprise. ''Travel partner? So, is this where you've been for so long?'' Yuki narrowed her eye's. ''I have been waiting in that hotel for FIVE MONTHS, waiting for you to come back! And you've been... TRAVELLING!?''

Clairvoya
11-26-2012, 09:25 PM
"Well, I only met him like today." Pamela said. "He's just been helping me out." She turned back to Johnny. "So John-I mean Shaun. Shaun, are we still going there?"

Ferrospike
11-26-2012, 09:30 PM
He smiled at Yuki and said "Sorry, was reachin the goal both of us set out to do." He looked at Pamela and said "Well, if Yuki comes I will come, but if not well." He looked at her with a apologetic gaze and said "Sorry Yuki, I kidda got lost and I thought you might have left already."

Snow
11-26-2012, 09:37 PM
''Wait, are you really still trying that ''destroy the world'' nonsense? Bro, I gave that up looong back. But... yeah, I guess I could come. I don't really have any goals anymore, actually. But um... where are you going?''

Ferrospike
11-26-2012, 09:49 PM
He smiled at her and said "Me too, after Pamela here showed me that not all humans wanted to harm our nature." He then hugged Yuki again and said "We're going to Japan, only place I could be happy..."

Snow
11-26-2012, 10:01 PM
''Japan, huh? Well... alright, then. I'll come with you, but don't think your forgiven just yet.''

Ferrospike
11-26-2012, 11:16 PM
He smiled at her and said "No, no, I won't" He gave her a wink and then put his rifel out and asked "Still can shot Yuki?"

Snow
11-26-2012, 11:43 PM
Yuki pulled out her Shotgun and showed him the dino bullets as she loaded them. ''These are bullets, made from dinosaur teeth. Their extremley strong, and coated with a special and potent poison that can only be found in the jurasic period.

Clairvoya
11-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Pamela watched as the two enjoyed themselves, showing off their weapons. All she had was her family dagger from an old Japan trip, before their country's people were banned from going there. She touched her little satchel. It used to be Aaron's . . . . She snapped herself to attention. No wandering off. "So, when shall we go to Japan?"

Ferrospike
11-26-2012, 11:57 PM
He nodded at her and said "I have C4 bullets, exploded anything even time machines. But yes rather nice bullets." He turned towards Pamela and said "Yeah and I know a guy who has a psycho train."

Clairvoya
11-26-2012, 11:59 PM
(BTW, its PSYCHE Train.)

"Cool!" she said. "Now we just need to find him and ask him for it, hopefully for no charge." She hoped this trip could help Shaun, and maybe they could learn how to restore the world.