PDA

View Full Version : Dud's UU Team

dud190
11-14-2012, 01:48 AM
I decided to make a wifi team, because I was bored. Pokemon SHowdown helped me create this.

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: HEavy MEtal
252 Atk, 128 Def, 128 Sp.Def
Brave Nature

-Heavy Slam
-Earthquake
-Iron Defense
-Stealth Rock

I originally wanted this to be a plain wall, but when I noticed the attack stat I changed my mind. This thing is the one that puts up Stealth Rock. WIth the Heavy MEtal ability and boosted attack, this thing can also be somewhat of a powerhouse.

Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
252 Def, 252 Sp.Def, 4 Sp.Atk
Quiet NAture

-Confuse Ray
-Calm Mind
-Dark Pulse
-Will-O-Wisp

This thing, in my opinion, is more of a wall than Bronzong. It has no weakness, and can cut attack with Will-o-Wisp. Confuse Ray is to help finish off the pokemon, or to get a new one out to Will-O-Wisp. Calm Mind I need in case I'm matched up with a pokemon that is resistant to Dark Pulse.

Archeops @ Life Orb
Ability: Defeatist
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Lonely Nature

-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Head Smash
-Fly

Archeops is my first powerhouse pokemon. With 252 EV's for attack, plus the lonely nature makes it really strong. Just, if a pokemon outspeeds it, poof! Archeops has fainted or is really close to fainting. And does someone have a better flying move than Fly I can use?

Articuno @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
252 Def, 252 Sp.Def, 4 Sp.Atk
Bold Nature

-Air Cutter
-Substitute
-Ice Beam
-Roost

Articuno = The Perfect Wall. Bronzong and Spiritomb were good, but Articuno is great. If Stealth Rock hits Articuno, I can Roost it to health. And don't worry about speed: I won't send it out if it has a type disadvantage(unless it's the last on my team, of course). WIth it's great Def. and Sp.Def., I can put up a Substitute and attack. I have Leftovers, which heals me too. Finally, I take advantage of STAB with Air Cutter and Ice Beam.

Zoroark @ Life Orb
Ability: Illusion
252 Sp.Atk, 252 Spd, 4 Sp.Def
Timid Nature

-Dark Pulse
-Flamethrower
-Focus Blast
-Extrasensory

It's not the Illusion that I use: It's the amazing Special Attack stat. WIth the EV's in that and Speed, it can take almost anything down with it's wide variety of moves. The Life Orb just adds to the power. This thing is EPIC.

Darmanitan @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
252 Atk, 128 Def, 128 Sp.Def
Adamant Nature

-Earthquake
-Flare Blitz
-Superpower
-U-turn

This thing..... Wow. At level 100, a 414 Base Stat. This thing is a POWERHOUSE. Only reason I put Def and Sp.Def is so that it can take a hit.... Should I have put it all on Speed? WIth the wide variety and big base power, only U-Turn is below 100 attack power with 70. I have U-turn so that if it suddenly has a type disadvantage, it can hit as powerfully as it can and switch out.

So, what'd you think as a UU team? As a team in general? Any comments are accepted.

CChariz
11-14-2012, 03:17 AM
Well,Zoroark would be more helpful in the team if it disguised itself to something that it would cover itself well.

dud190
11-14-2012, 03:59 AM
Then who would you suggest?

CChariz
11-14-2012, 04:26 AM
Well,it's difficult because of that set.But maybe Heracross or Azelf.But if you use this set:

Zoroark @ Choice Specs
Trait: Illusion
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
-Dark Pulse
-Focus Blast
-Trick
-Flamethrower

Then Heracross or Co***rigus is a definate partner.

super dill
11-14-2012, 12:14 PM
This is a good team!Nice Job!

Totodile
12-02-2012, 01:54 AM
It is a good team, I say just make sure you can hide Zoroark effectively by using a certain Pokemon to cover it. I would say Spiritomb because it can be believable but if the opponent thinks it is actually spiritomb and they use foresight, just make sure to bail.

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
12-02-2012, 02:02 AM
Oh my GOODNESS! You have Articuno!!!~ YES. I love Articuno. Well anyways , I think the team is pretty balenced. Though Zoroark would be good for confusing the other person! SO I think good job!~