PDA

View Full Version : Black and White Chronicles!

Elso579
11-16-2012, 01:47 AM
While I was playing through Pokemon White I thought about what happened between BW and BW2. So I decided to write this!
I will continue Adam and Tepig but my Time will be split. Without further a due I present the First Episode

Episode 1: Prologue
A tall man with flowing green hair stood behind a three headed dragon type pokemon called Hydreigon. He wore a purple and tan robe with eye like designs on it and a red eye peace over his right eye. A drop of sweat came off his cheek.

“What is going on here!” He grimaced, “Hydreigon get up, get up now!”

A young man of about 14 wearing a blue and white jacket and black running pants. A red and white hat covered up his messy brown hair. In front of him was a large otter like pokemon called Samurott.

“It’s over Ghetsis, you're finished.” He said coldly as he withdrew Samurott

“What?! I created Team Plasma with my own hands. I'm absolutely perfect! I AM PERFECTION! I am the perfect ruler of a perfect new world!" He shouted

“N, do you still think that people and pokemon should be separated?” A bulky red-headed man with a beige poncho asked.

"Mwa ha ha! Since I couldn't become the hero and obtain the legendary Pokémon myself... I prepared someone for that purpose--N! He's nothing more than a freak without a human heart. Do you think you're going to get through to a warped person like that?!” Ghetsis monologue.

“Don’t listen to him, he is the warped one.” reassured a dark haired boy with glasses.

“Cheren is right, you need some time to take all of this in.” The man in the poncho agreed.

“Champion Alder!” called a voice from behind us.

“Ah, the police have arrived.” Cheren said calmly

Two black-clad officers took Ghetsis away in handcuffs while Alder and Cheren followed them. They walked down the hall of the magnificent palace that was built for N.

“It’s a shame that such a beautiful work of architecture should be built by Team Plas...” Cheren began but stopped suddenly.

Cheren dropped to the floor along with Alder and the two officers.

“Don’t worry master, we’re here.” Said a dark clothed man who was next to two similarly dressed men.

“Stop...” Cheren scowled

Cheren tried to get up but was unable to do so, he felt paralyzed by the swift blows inflicted upon him by the men.

After a little while they all managed to stand up, but Ghetsis was gone.

“Is everyone okay?” Alder asked

“Yeah.” They all said in unison.

“We have to make sure the Shadow Triad doesn't free the rest of the seven sages!” Cheren alerted.

“You're right let’s go!” Alder agreed as he ran off with Cheren and the officers.

After running down the hall the four found many police officers laying on the floor groaning.

“Were too late, they escaped.” Cheren said coldly.

“Cheren, Alder!” Hilbert shouted from behind them.

“Hilbert!” Cheren excited

“Where is Ghetsis and the others?” Hilbert asked.

“They escaped.” Alder said with regret.”

“Damn, that blows.” Hilbert cursed

“Yes, we’ll have to re-capture them, what a bother.” Cheren said.

“Hey guys!” yelled a female voice.

The girl responsible for the greeting was a redhead dressed in a skimpy, blue jump suit.”

“Skyla, you're still here, the other gym leaders left?” Alder questioned

“Yeah but I figured these two heroes needed a ride home!” She excited

“We don’t want to be a bother.” Cheren resisted

“It isn't a bother, really, I have to see Cedric anyway.” She reassured them.

“Well that sounds great.” Hilbert said happily.

*Next time on Black and White Chronicles!*

Cheren and Hilbert return to Nuvema Town, and are met by a crowd of supporters as well as their closest friends and family!

CaptainRed1000
11-16-2012, 01:59 AM
*sigh* not meaning to disrespect you in any way, but I've seen so many Fanfics and some RP's on this kind of thing, so it's getting kinda boring, especially since this first part is pretty much the same ending as the BW games, with a few small twists to explain some things. Good writing, but the idea is pretty much the 'same old, same old' that we've all seen before.

Elso579
11-16-2012, 04:34 AM
I would like to say that it will be very different but I don't know how to convince you without spoiling it so if you have some faith you won't be disappointed :)

CaptainRed1000
11-18-2012, 10:53 PM
Ok.....very well, I shall see what you do, then critique again

super dill
11-19-2012, 01:42 AM
This is pretty good.It is well written,Nice job!

Elso579
11-20-2012, 10:37 PM
Sorry it took so long to get this out but I'v been having computer issues. This is just a filler but the next few episodes are very exciting and important to the story.

================================================== =======

The small propeller plane, piloted by the gym leader Skyla, touched down at about 8:00 at night. It was a beautiful summer night, the sun had just disappeared over the horizon and Cheren and Hilbert stepped out of the plane slowly. They hadn't been home since the beginning of spring when they started their pokemon journey. In just four months Cheren and Hilbert had collected eight Unova gym badges and defeated the pokemon league’s Elite 4, after which Hilbert defeated the king of Team Plasma, N, and Ghetsis of the Seven Sages.

Two girls stood just off of the runway. One was blond, wearing an orange cardigan over a white dress. Orange Stockings covered her thin legs, and a green beret covered the top of her head. She carried with her a green shoulder bag. She had an aura of innocence about her that gave off an impression of bliss and ignorance. She looked to be about 14

“Hilbert!” She hollered as she ran up and hugged him.

“Hey Bianca.” Hilbert said awkwardly as he returned the affection.

“Hilbert, are you alright, did they hurt you?” Bianca asked

“Bianca I’m fine, and you can let go now.” Hilbert said while remaining in Bianca’s arms.

“Oh sorry.” She apologized while withdrawing herself.

Cheren looked at the two disdainfully as the other girl walked up to him.

The other girl had long brown hair. She wore a Black Jacket over a white tank top, and sported a hat with a pokeball insignia on it. She wore denim shorts that exposed much of her thin, smooth legs. She looked to be about 16.

“Cheren, how was Team Plasma?” She asked

Cheren turned her attention towards the other girl.

“Well Hilda, its quite a long story.” He answered, “I’ll tell you later.”

“Hilbert, are you alright, did they hurt you?” Bianca asked

Skyla walked out of the aircraft and over to the four teenagers.

“Are all of you going to Juniper’s Lab?” She asked

“Yeah, I think so.” Cheren said looking around for any answer to the contrary.

“I’ll call a cab then.” She stated

After a short trip the five trainers arrived at Professor Juniper’s Laboratory.

The lab was a large wooden building with a red brick roof. The five walked into the lab and were greeted by a crowd of people.

“Welcome Home!” The crowd all shouted in unison.

Cheren and Hilda had a blank stare on their faces, while Hilbert and Bianca looked genuinely surprised. Hilda whispered in Cheren’s ear and he immediately put on a very sarcastic looking smile on his face. Skyla looked just as straight faced as Cheren, knowing the party wasn't for her.

“Bianca, you knew about this?” Hilbert whispered in Bianca’s ear

“Yup.” She responded happily.

A young looking woman walked up to five of the, She had brown hair done up in a bun. She was wearing a white V-neck, and a green, knee-length skirt.

“Well, hello there.” She greeted playfully.

“Hello Professor Juniper.” Cheren greeted politely.

“We are holding this party in both of your honor's!” Professor Juniper excited while looking at Cheren and Hilbert.

“Why for me, Hilbert defeated N?” Cheren degraded himself

“Cheren, don’t be so modest.” She scolded, “Both of you defeated the Elite Four, In addition to Team Plasma.”

“Whatever, but Hilbert is the true hero here, literally.” Cheren sighed

“Now before I send the four of you off to have fun, I’d like to look at your Pokedexes.

Cheren, Bianca, Hilda, and Hibert each gave Professor Juniper their pokedexes. Each Pokedex looked the same, they had a red pokeball insignia on the front directly below an LCD screen. On the back was a small camera for scanning and identifying pokemon. The pokedex itself keeps track of what pokemon are caught and acts as a one-way transport to the PC system that digitally stores pokemon in suspended animation. Juniper plugged each pokedex into a computer which brought up data onto the computer.

“Excuse me, but where is your father?” Skyla asked the professor.

“I don’t know, but he is here at the lab.” Juniper responded

“Ok, thanks.” Skyla said happily

“It seems that, Hilbert has caught 13 species, Hilda 71 species, Bianca 12 species, and Cheren 80 species.” Juniper revealed.

Cheren looked smugly at the other three as he took his pokedex back. The other three took theirs back as well.

“Excuse me.” A man in a trench coat said as he tapped Cheren on the shoulder.

“What?” Cheren said rudely.

“I’m looking for Hilbert White, and Cheren...” He was cut off

“Who are you?” Cheren asked

“I am... No, I will only inform you of my code name.” He continued, “I am Looker, an officer for the International Police.”

“You are investigating Team Plasma.” Cheren assumed.

“Correct!” Looker shouted

“Well, what do you want to know?” Hilbert asked

“Do you know of any hideouts that Team Plasma may have, besides the Castle?” Looker asked

“No we don’t.” Cheren stated

“Well than you anyway, we will be in touch.” He said as he left.

“So anyways...” Bianca said awkwardly.

“Actually while you're all here, why don’t we all go camping on route 18?” Hilbert suggested

“I don’t see why not, is tomorrow good?” Cheren asked

With that the four trainers enjoyed the festivities.
================================================== ==

Next Time: Our heroes adventure to Route 18 where they meet new friends and old enemies.

LovelyOshawott
11-20-2012, 11:32 PM
First chapter was great and the second was too. It's well written.

super dill
11-21-2012, 12:04 AM
Both chapters were really good!Very good job!

brecot
11-21-2012, 12:05 AM
Great, I love it. But that's the end?

Elso579
11-21-2012, 12:44 AM
yeah I really didn't want to put that part in Episode 1 or 3 so its kinda dull The Next three will lots of fun to read (And write ;) )

Elso579
11-25-2012, 08:28 PM
The sun rises on the town of Nuvema, a new day, and a brand new adventure awaits our heroes!

Hilbert looked at a large pile of items that were piled up near his bag.

“Wow how did all of this fit in my bag?” He asked himself

“I don’t really need most of it.” He said as he began to sift through the pile.

He took out five small, round, red and white metallic orbs. He then took a spray bottle marked with the word ‘hyper potion’, and a collapsible fishing rod his mother gave to him as a welcome home gift. He also packed swim trunks and snorkeling gear as well.

“That should be good!” He said happily, “Oh wait.”

He picked up a round, pitch black stone from the pile and placed it on his desk.

“You’ll be safe here.” he said lightly

Hilda walked into the room.

“Are you ready yet?” She asked impatiently.

“Yes!” He said excitedly

He walked out the door with Hilda close behind him. The two walked down the stairs and were about to walk out the door of their small house.

“Wait!” A female voice said from the kitchen.

“What is it mom?” Hilda asked

“You two have fun, and Hilbert take care of your sister.” Their mother commanded

“Yes mom.” They said in unison as they walked out the door.

================================================== ===================

“Hmm...” Cheren hummed, “I suppose it would be wise to bring my pokemon with me.”

Cheren looked at his six pokeballs. He then scooped them up and placed them in his bag. He looked at the clock, it said 9:00 AM.

“I should be off.” He said inteligently

He walked out of his room and shut the door quietly behind him.

“Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!” Bianca panicked

Bianca paced around the room.

“Oh, where did I put that pokeball?!” She asked herself,”Munny!”

She ripped the covers off of her bed and heard a small metallic klang on the floor. She saw the pokeball rolling on the floor.

“Oh... I found it!” she excited.

Cheren, Hilbert and Hilda all made it to the docks about an hour early, which is the time they scheduled to meet at.

“And dare I ask but, where is Bianca?” Cheren asked

“She’ll be here.” Hilda reassured him

“What do we do until then?” Hilbert asked

“Hey, are you?!” some kid shouted

The trio turned around.

“It is you!” the kid said.

He was wearing a yellow t shirt and shorts with a blue hat covering up his short brown hair. He had a small yellow and white pokemon on his shoulder.

“Emol-emolg!” it cried

“Who, me?” Hilbert asked

“Yeah, your Hilbert White!” He excited, “I’v been your biggest fan since I saw your battle with Elesa!”

“You were in the audience?” Hilbert asked

“Yeah, your blitzle, archen and dewott were amazing!” He praised

“I’m a pokemon trainer to, and I want to battle you!” He exclaimed

“Sure, I got time.” Hilbert said as he threw out a pokeball.

A red beam of light revealed a tall black and white striped pokemon. It had a lightning bolt shaped horn on its head.

“Zeb-strike!”

“Wow! Your blitzle evolved!” He exclaimed, “Go Snivy!”

The young kid threw a pokeball up in the air revealing a small, serpent-like pokemon with a leaf on its head.

“Sniv!”

“Zebstrika! Use Wild Charge!” Hilbert commanded

Zebstrika enveloped itself in an electrical field and ran at Snivy at an almost blinding speed. Snivy was knocked back on contact.

“Oh no! Snivy return!” He gasped as he recalled the grass pokemon.

“You’ve got to do better than that kid.” Cheren mocked as he recalled his pokemon, “Your turn, Amoonguss!”

Hilbert threw another pokeball in the air, this one contained a mushroom like pokemon that looked like a pokeball from above.

“Ok in that case, Tranquil I choose you!” the kid called as he released a gray bird pokemon, ”Use quick attack!”

Tranquil pointed itself at Amoonguss and flew directly at it with tremendous speed. It hit Amoonguss but it stood its ground.

“Energy Ball!” Hilbert commanded

Amoonguss produced a green ball and shot it directly at Tranquil. The bird pokemon was shot back but it regained its balance in the air.

“Tranquil air slash!” The kid commanded

Tranquil flapped its wings and produced blades made of air that flew directly at Amoonguss. Amoonguss cried out in pain as the blades hit it.

“Amoonguss, solar beam!” Hilbert shouted

Amoonguss pointed the two pokeball shaped shields on its arms at the sky and they began to take in light.

“Quick Tranquil use aerial ace!” The kid shouted

“Now Amoonguss!” Hilbert ordered

Amoonguss shot a beam of light at Tranquil and caused it to crash to the ground.

“Oh no! Return!” The kid called as he recalled his pokemon

“Impressive.” Hilbert said coolly as he recalled Amoonguss, He then sent out another pokemon.

This pokemon a yellow feathered pokemon with blue wing tips and a red beak.

“Is that an Archeops?” The kid asked shocked.

“Yes it is.” He answered him swiftly

“Alright, go Oshawott!” The kid shouted as he sent out his next pokemon.

This pokemon was small and blue with a white face. It had a yellow shell on its belly.

“Archeops, wing attack!” Hilbert ordered

Archeops flew at Oshawott and hit it with his wing. Oshawott flew back, it tried to get up but fell back to the ground.

“Oshawott return!” the kid yelped as he recalled his pokemon.

“Your Snivy, and Oshawott are not suited to battle pokemon at level mine are at, at least your tranquil gave me a bit of a challenge but even it couldn’t really take hits all that well, it got away with speed alone.” Hilbert scolded, “How many more you got?”

“Two, my Emolga, and my most powerful pokemon!” The kid exclaimed

“Well let’s get this show on the road shall we?” Hilbert goaded as he recalled Archeops, “Let’s go Watchog!”

Hilbert sent out a skinny rodent like pokemon with deep red eyes and yellow stripes on its belly.

“Emolga, you take this one!” The kid said to the little rodent like pokemon on his shoulder.

I glided off of his shoulder and down to the ground.

“Emolga, electro ball!” The kid ordered

Emolga jumped into the air and shot off an electrified ball of energy at watchog.

“Dodge it and use hypnosis!” Hilbert ordered

Watchog jumped into the air and its eyes began to glow and emit strange waves that flew towards emolga.

“Fly up higher!” He yelled, “Now use discharge!”

Emolga let loose a lot of electricity in Watchog's general direction the electricity hit and Watchog cried out in pain.

“Watchog, use work up!” Hilbert shouted

Watchog shouted into the air.

Emolga was breathing heavily from the previous attack.

“Use shock wave!” The kid ordered.

Emolga attempted to create more electricity but it resulted in a small spark that blew up in Emolga’s face.

“Don’t you know that Discharge takes all of the electricity in Emolga’s body when the attack is used.

“What!”

“Watchog use giga Impact!” Hilbert commanded

Watchog jumped into the air and smashed into Emolga with tremendous force.

Emolga fell out of the sky and landed in front of a tired looking Watchog.

“Oh no Emolga!” The kid shouted as he ran up to collect his injured pokemon.

He ran over to a pillar and leaned the electric pokemon up against it.

“I still have one more pokemon!” he shouted as he took out a pokeball, “Go Emboar!”

A large black and red pokemon was revealed from a pokeball.

“Em-BOAR!”

“Return, Go Simisear!” Hilbert said calmly

He released from his pokeball a red monkey like pokemon.

“Simii!”

“Simisear use Will-O-Wisp!” Hilbert shouted

Simisear spat blue flames from his mouth. Emboar countered with Flamethrower!

“Dodge!” Hilbert ordered

Emboar then engulfed itself in flames and ran at Simisear.

“Wait Emboar!” The kid shouted

“Simisear jump in the air and use acrobatics!” Hilbert shouted

Simisear jumped up high in the air and kicked Emboar in the back. Emboar cried out in pain and turned around. The pokemon swung its arm down to try and hit Simisear but missed when Simisear dodged.

“Finish it!” Hilbert shouted

Simisear jumped into the air and used acrobatics again. Emboar fell to the ground.

“Emboar return!” The kid said as he recalled his pokemon.

“Your Emboar is poorly trained.” Hilbert said bluntly as he recalled Simisear.

“Yoo hoo, Hilbert, Cheren, Hilda!” Called a familiar voice.

“Oh there's Bianca.” Cheren said

Bianca ran up to the three and greeted each of them with a quick hug.

“I’m sorry I’m late.” She apologized

“It’s fine, actually the boat just got here.” Cheren reassured her.

The four friends bought the tickets and boarded the ferry that will go to the small town that they will set out from to go camping.