PDA

View Full Version : Viral Videos

Rocket
11-17-2012, 12:55 AM
Your favorite viral video?
I'd say Husky Dog Talking of Asdf Movie.

Dabottle
11-17-2012, 12:57 AM
None of them.

Cutiepuffle
11-17-2012, 01:17 AM
They're internet memes on video format. So, yeah most of them suck.

Dragonite
11-17-2012, 02:17 AM
I must say, I am very surprised in the (bleep) that the majority of the Internet finds hilarious enough to grant 500 million views on YouTube or whatever (example: Charlie Bit My Finger (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM): the epitome of stupidity, and yet one of the most-viewed videos of all time). Friday, with its nonsensical lyrics and absurd video scenario (although it really wasn't as bad as some people made it out to be (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friday_(Rebecca_Black_song)#Reception)); ASDFmovie (people make those in Mrs. S's class at school; they're really not special, interesting or funny); a couple locker room humor videos by people like Smosh and RWJ and the like (locker room humor is no funnier on the Internet than it is in the locker room).

tl;dr - what Cutiepuffle said.

pikachumaster
11-17-2012, 03:34 AM
If Fred is one, then FRED.

I hate everything else.

Clairvoya
11-17-2012, 03:36 AM
Fred is probably the most overrated person or video series EVER! It's a guy with a high-pitched up voice making weird and not so funny jokes. Although I haven't watched him in a while, I still hate him.

Does anyone remember Kony 2012? Gosh, every news show was covering it.

Blue
11-17-2012, 06:38 AM
Spongebob in China.

Even though I'm Chinese.

Totodile
11-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Charlie bit my finger! But in all honesty it has to be Nolan's Cheddar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xK9qv611sU

DeMrTeunio
11-17-2012, 10:28 PM
I'll actually say Kony 2012, because it's a video that matters. Let's face it; pretty much all viral videos are completely pointless and make you wonder how they got to a million views in the first place. Kony 2012 was different. It was a video with an actual purpose, to raise money in order to arrest the world's biggest criminal. While arresting Joseph Kony wouldn't make a big difference in the world (considering just how many idiots there unfortunately are on this planet), the video itself did. I have to say, Kony 2012 restored part of my faith in mankind. The concept of it was truly inspirational. Young people coming together to make a real difference in the world, solving a problem that doesn't affect any of them, just because it's the right thing to do.

Dabottle
11-17-2012, 11:07 PM
I'll actually say Kony 2012, because it's a video that matters. Let's face it; pretty much all viral videos are completely pointless and make you wonder how they got to a million views in the first place. Kony 2012 was different. It was a video with an actual purpose, to raise money in order to arrest the world's biggest criminal. While arresting Joseph Kony wouldn't make a big difference in the world (considering just how many idiots there unfortunately are on this planet), the video itself did. I have to say, Kony 2012 restored part of my faith in mankind. The concept of it was truly inspirational. Young people coming together to make a real difference in the world, solving a problem that doesn't affect any of them, just because it's the right thing to do.

Too bad it was an exaggerated load of ****.

Sir Muffin of Saucer
11-17-2012, 11:27 PM
Viral videos are usually unfunny piles of steaming garbage that people only laugh at to fit in.

Tuxy
11-17-2012, 11:59 PM
These videos go viral for a reason. It's mostly either because they are really funny or really weird, or both at the same time. I don't really click around on YouTube a lot, so the way I found out about most of them is RayWilliamJohnson (his show actually got kinda funny again lately...) or, if it gets REALLY viral, other media. I couldn't name a favorite though.

Minntul
11-21-2012, 04:11 PM
hey guys

there are actually people out there who still find charlie bit my finger funny

how does that make you feel

Glace
11-21-2012, 09:28 PM
hey guys

there are actually people out there who still find charlie bit my finger funny

how does that make you feel
It's surprising some of these viral videos are even popular in the first place. I'll never understand the living humans on Earth that enjoy some of this crap.

Austin
11-22-2012, 01:20 AM
Soo... Oppan Gangnam Style......

Shaymin
12-02-2012, 04:21 PM

Yeah, my thoughts, exactly. Most watched video, too.

LovelyOshawott
12-12-2012, 02:59 AM

Ditto/10chars

TheTrainerExpert
12-27-2012, 04:44 PM
don't really have a favorite one, some are not that good or annoying as fudge!

Kyoits
02-18-2013, 11:50 PM
I don't remember any of them, except for the "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" video. They weren't really that good but they were decent enough to get a good reputation.

Dragonite
02-25-2013, 11:36 PM
On the subject of viral videos, how 'bout that Harlem Shake crap?
Am I the only one here that thinks it's the worst thing since Friday?

Dabottle
02-26-2013, 12:01 AM
On the subject of viral videos, how 'bout that Harlem Shake crap?
Am I the only one here that thinks it's the worst thing since Friday?

Yes. It's worse.

Pokemon Trainer N
02-26-2013, 01:01 AM
all i can say is GANGNAM STYLE!

that is all

Kyoits
02-26-2013, 01:10 AM
The Harlem shake Michael myers version was inappropriately funny.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CtAKF-okYdk

herothezero
02-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Definitely Gangnam Style.