PDA

View Full Version : Rmt: Uu

XxUnknownxX
12-05-2012, 12:02 AM
Yes, I have made another team. It was harder than I thought it would be.
Anyway, here it is.

Porygon2: Modest@252 HP/4 Def/252 SpA w/Eviolite
Ability: Download
Tri Attack
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Recover

Snorlax: Adamant@80 HP/252 Atk/176 SpD w/Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
Return
Earthquake
Pursuit
Fire Punch

Zapdos: Bold@248 HP/236 Def/24 Spe w/Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Thunderbolt
Roost
HP Flying
Toxic

Togekiss: Timid@252 SpA/4 SpD/252 Spe w/ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Fire Blast
Trick

Swampert: Relaxed@240 HP/16 Atk/252 Def w/Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Stealth Rock
Waterfall
Earthquake
Toxic

Flygon: Adamant@252 Atk/4 SpD/252 Spe w/Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Outrage
Earthquake
U-Turn
Stone Edge

Your thoughts?

Dragonite
12-05-2012, 12:08 AM
If I had a Togekiss with Serene Grace, I'd like to have more than Fire Blast and Air Slash to make use of it. But that's just my play style.

XxUnknownxX
12-05-2012, 12:17 AM
If I had a Togekiss with Serene Grace, I'd like to have more than Fire Blast and Air Slash to make use of it. But that's just my play style.

Makes sense. I chose this set because I usually have the best luck with Fire Blast, and I couldn't be bothered to breed for Nasty Plot.

Weavile
12-05-2012, 03:20 AM
Hmm, pretty interesting team.

Porygon2: I'd suggest using Porygon-Z, as it outspeeds and overpowers P2 as a special attacker. However, Porygon2's ridiculous bulk provides several advantages over PZ so it's really a matter of preference.
Snorlax: I looooove Curselax, however CB Snorlax will hit just as hard. Curselax is just nice because it can sponge hits like no others.
Zapdos: Nice set. Heat Wave is an alternative to HP Flying.
Togekiss: Paraflinch is the bane of everything. Maybe T-wave or Body Slam over Aura Sphere, if you're into hax.
Swampert: Good, no complaints here.
Flygon: Also good.

Really solid team! Lots of choice users isn't really my cup of tea, so my suggestions should be taken with a grain of salt.

Dragonite
12-05-2012, 04:01 AM
I had a few more thoughts just now . . .

Alternately, for Togekiss, this is a different set that I've used a lot. Bold nature, Serene Grace, 252 HP/100+?? DF/100+?? SDF; Baton Pass, Ancientpower, Aura Sphere, Flamethrower/Psychic/anything else, holding Wise Glasses or Leftovers or something. It takes hits like an Umbreon and messes around with Ancientpower's boosted chance to raise all stats. If it gets one (which it probably will), pass them off to a teammate right before dying. Assuming raising another Togekiss with Baton Pass and Ancientpower isn't a problem.

Also, Zapdos, it has 125 SA to play with. Maybe Volt Switch instead of Toxic, so you can switch out and do damage at the same time? If Zapdos kills off the opponent quickly, Toxic damage won't be a very major factor anyway.

Ice
12-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Also, Zapdos, it has 125 SA to play with. Maybe Volt Switch instead of Toxic, so you can switch out and do damage at the same time? If Zapdos kills off the opponent quickly, Toxic damage won't be a very major factor anyway.
The thing is, he's running defensive Zapdos. He wants to toxic something, stall with Roost if need be, and hit it if he can. Its primary purpose is clearly not to powerhouse judging by the EV spread.

UbersSuck20
12-05-2012, 06:23 PM
Yes, I have made another team. It was harder than I thought it would be.
Anyway, here it is.

Porygon2: Modest@252 HP/4 Def/252 SpA w/Eviolite
Ability: Download
Tri Attack
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Recover

Snorlax: Adamant@80 HP/252 Atk/176 SpD w/Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
Return
Earthquake
Pursuit
Fire Punch
CB Snorlax sucks. You could use a set like this: Curse/Return/Earthquake/Crunch with 252 HP/252 Atk/4 SpD
Zapdos: Bold@248 HP/236 Def/24 Spe w/Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Thunderbolt
Roost
HP Flying
Toxic
HP Grass > HP Flying
Togekiss: Timid@252 SpA/4 SpD/252 Spe w/ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Fire Blast
Trick

Swampert: Relaxed@240 HP/16 Atk/252 Def w/Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
Stealth Rock
Waterfall
Earthquake
Toxic
Ice Punch > Toxic, and Rindo Berry > Leftovers
Flygon: Adamant@252 Atk/4 SpD/252 Spe w/Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Outrage
Earthquake
U-Turn
Stone Edge

Your thoughts?

Suggestions in bold

Pokemon73
12-05-2012, 06:53 PM
its ok maybe moves that could make it better would do

Dabottle
12-05-2012, 06:59 PM
its ok maybe moves that could make it better would do

Wonderful advice. You've topped everybody else's in one sentence!

Luna
12-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Wonderful advice. You've topped everybody else's in one sentence!

Wouldn't it be two sentences, the first being "its ok" and the second one being " maybe moves that could make it better would do"?
Or, because of a lack of full stops, you are saying there is only one sentence?

XxUnknownxX
12-06-2012, 12:55 AM
Those are some pretty good suggestions, Ubers. Unfortunately, I don't think I can change Zapdos's IVs to get HP Grass. I will consider Curselax, though.

Ice
12-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Yeah, if you're not using Pokegen/playing on a simulator and don't want to get a new Zapdos for a good HP type, I'd probably run Heat Wave over a Hidden Power.