PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon that need to stop being used?

UbersSuck20
12-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Uber: CHARIZARD.
OU: Metagross, Latias, Blissey/Chansey.
UU: AMBIPOM, Dusclops, Meloetta and Claydol.
RU: Munchlax, Ferroseed, Lilligant, Electivire and Primeape.
NU: Wartortle, Gigalith and Floatzel.
LC: Mankey and Darumaka.

For you, what Pokemon need to stop seeing usage?

Dabottle
12-06-2012, 08:19 PM
Ingame: Lucario, Skarmory.
Everywhere: Charizard.

Zachgoose
12-06-2012, 08:26 PM
I think Blissey (and possibly Chansey) are entirely outclassed now and bring very little benefit to an OU team. I also feel the same way about Latias and possibly Hydreigon.

But why do you think Metagross should be used less? I think there are instances where it warrants use over Scizor and Jirachi. A Choice Band Meteor Mash can crush even the biggest of physical walls.

Totodile
12-06-2012, 09:53 PM
Yeah I like Charizard as a pokemon, definetly not from a competitive stand point, but he definetly needs to be used less often.

UbersSuck20
12-07-2012, 09:54 AM
I think Blissey (and possibly Chansey) are entirely outclassed now and bring very little benefit to an OU team. I also feel the same way about Latias and possibly Hydreigon.

But why do you think Metagross should be used less? I think there are instances where it warrants use over Scizor and Jirachi. A Choice Band Meteor Mash can crush even the biggest of physical walls.

Because Metagross cannot be used as a lead anymore. The Agility set doesn't hit hard enough.

Tainers14
12-07-2012, 06:20 PM

except blissey is now THE wish passer. Whenever blissey wishes, it usually heals around 330 hp. so if it passes a wish, the pokemon it passed a wish to heals 330 hp. this is really significant since a tanky wall can go from 10 % to 95% just like that. It's still outclassed but they are not useless. Fighting types may be everywhere, but it can still take on any special attacker still and come out on top.

I still don't understand why Jolteon is OU.....

also metagross is broken, but it should only be used to cb mash or set up rocks. Bulky leads are still as good as ever.

UbersSuck20
12-07-2012, 06:58 PM
except blissey is now THE wish passer. Whenever blissey wishes, it usually heals around 330 hp. so if it passes a wish, the pokemon it passed a wish to heals 330 hp. this is really significant since a tanky wall can go from 10 % to 95% just like that. It's still outclassed but they are not useless. Fighting types may be everywhere, but it can still take on any special attacker still and come out on top.

I still don't understand why Jolteon is OU.....

also metagross is broken, but it should only be used to cb mash or set up rocks. Bulky leads are still as good as ever.

Blissey is target practice for all fighting-types tbh, even for Keldeo.

Jolteon has the niche of outclassing Choice Specs Thundurus-T.

Meta just can't take too many attacks.

Tainers14
12-07-2012, 07:00 PM
as long as you're not 5, you should be able to get off 1 wish while dodging the fighting type. and teams that are well built should only have 1 fighting type.

Bricktoad
12-07-2012, 10:48 PM
Haxorus, and Absol.
Haxorus honestly doesnt get you far, and Absol is too overused and overrated

Umbrony
12-08-2012, 05:47 AM
Haxorus is awesome.

Smeargle needs to go awaaaaayyy. XD its so cute but weak....

UbersSuck20
12-08-2012, 06:40 AM
Haxorus is awesome.

Smeargle needs to go awaaaaayyy. XD its so cute but weak....

Haxorus is awesome yeah, but outclassed by Kyurem-B on some of its sets(Choice Scarf)