PDA

View Full Version : RS Video Game Character Tourney! Week 3: Villians

Rocket
12-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Welcome to the RS Video Game Character Tourney! This is where the best video game characters fight to the end with lasers to see who's the best. This week we have to villians! They are in your way. You can vote for anyone in the villian category. Begin.

I like Doopliss for Paper Mario the 1000 Year door. He is basically a doppelganger, and a good one indeed. In Cheeeeeeeapter 4, the steals your body! You have to go on a trek with Vivian (who moved to the next round) to get your body back.

I also like Fassad because you can't help but laugh at him. He's also horny at the end of the game.

Dabottle
12-09-2012, 01:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dO8C244oZo

Ice
12-09-2012, 01:48 AM
Valter, the Moonstone, Grado's finest general!

sonriopoby123
12-09-2012, 07:48 AM
Eggman and Dimentio must be on this list.
Heck, even Browser is on my top 5.

Minntul
12-10-2012, 02:00 AM
Kefka.

"I'm afraid the mouse is SMACK... dab in the middle of enemy territory."

Cutiepuffle
12-10-2012, 02:06 AM
Giygas.

His only weakness is emotions. He is immune to everything else.

Tuxy
12-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Dahlia Hawthorne (AA3) for having the most ****ed up mind ever. And her backstory is kinda interesting.

Merga
12-16-2012, 12:02 AM
Why have I not posted on here yet?

It has to be GLaDOS from the Portal series. She has probably some of the best quotes in the entire series (Cave Johnson and Lemons is still my favorite quote in the whole series, but GLaDOS makes up the majority of great quotes), and the funniest dialogue out of any villain. Her wit and humor is what makes people love her. At the same time, she continuously insults Chell (the protagonist) on her journey to escape the test center, from calling her smelly, to mocking her about being adopted. This means that the player would feel great after beating GLaDOS, because that's what a player wants to feel after they took down a final boss.

Rocket
12-16-2012, 03:19 AM
Moving on are

valter
doopliss
kefka
dimentio
glados