PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: A New Beginning

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-13-2012, 02:33 AM
Yay, I'm not dead!

(So, the reason that I've been basically... Dead is because I've been busy. I just came back from a choir concert and stuff... But anyway, here's an RP for you guys!)

Chaos. That's the only way to describe this. The Kanto region has been thrown into absolute chaos. All of the evil organizations from around the Pokemon world --including Team Rocket, with its new leader Silver-- have joined forces to conquer the Kanto region.

Life in the Kanto region would never be the same again. New laws were formed. All of the gyms were to be closed down, the gyms leaders 'eliminated', never to be heard from again.

No one was allowed to leave the region or go on Pokemon journeys. The reason behind this was simply because it was 'too risky', but in reality, the newly formed team was afraid of being defeated.

No one --not even the Champion Red-- was able to to defeat the organization. Professor Oak, who was presumed dead, returned in secret to give some children he considered special pokemon.

Starters:
Eevee
Growlithe *Reserved for me
Taillow
Deino
Mudkip
Poochyena
Elgyem
Chikorita
Pachirisu

Sign-up form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Starter:
Starter's nickname (optional):
Starter's gender:
Starter's moves:

KK, that's all!

Clairvoya
12-13-2012, 02:37 AM
Name: Leviticus
Appearance: He wears a red hat, a blue jacket, and a green Snivy t shirt underneath. Blonde hair and blue eyes, he also wears long black pants.
Personality: Leviticus has trouble trusting others. Thus, his relationship with his Tailow is unbalanced. He is very shy, and talks to himself a lot. However, he does trust his family, and they are very important to him.
Starter: Tailow
Moves: Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Double Team, and Quick Attack.

Ayra
12-13-2012, 02:46 AM
Name: iquisotem
Appearance: sexy, handsome, male. Has a nice body and muscles. Blond. Caucasian.
Personality: see hair color. Enjoys fights
Starter: eevee
Starter's gender: MAN
Starter's moves: tackle and growl. Other ones coming later.

megagamer
12-13-2012, 02:46 AM
Ugh im so tired of RP's -_-

Name: Jay
Appearance: He wears blue jeans and a white shirt with a pokeball on it. He has Black hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Jay is a reckless person who loves to battle. He doesnt always think everything through which puts himself and his friendsbin danger.
Starter: Mudkip
Moveset: Water Gun, Mud Shot, Iron Tail, Tail Whip

LovelyOshawott
12-13-2012, 02:55 AM
Name: Opal
Appearance: Wears a blue shirt and black jeans. Has long black hair and dark brown eyes.
Personality: She works to do the best she can at things but is kind of clumsy. She cares for others and doesn't give up easily. She also tends to be in her own world sometimes. She also has a slight temper.
Starter: Chikorita
Starter's gender:girl
Starter's moves: razor leaf, leaf storm, synthesis, and Body slam

pikachumaster
12-13-2012, 02:56 AM
YAYZZ LYRA IS ALIVE!

Name: Luke
Appearance: He has very pale skin, a scar under his right cheek, and brown hair. He is skinny and tall. He wears jeans and a hoodie.
Personality: He doesn't talk much. He would pretty much have spent his life a loner if it wasn't for the recent events. He believes that even after, he will still remain alone. But he might change his mind about that.
Starter: Deino
Starter's Gender: Male
Starter's moves: Dragon Pulse, Dragon Claw, Strength, Rock Smash

Ferrospike
12-13-2012, 03:19 AM
YAY, Lyra*Gives cookies*
Name: Liam Jarvi
Appearance: He wears black jeans with a black and white shirt. His hair is mostly black but he has hints of purple and blond. He has scares of phsical abuse on his arms
Personality: He is rather shy and rarely ever talks to anyone. He is like this because he has Avodiant Personality disorder. He cares deeply for his friends, and even if they don't like him he would do anything for them. He has the tendancy to talk to his Pokemon and seems to understand them more as other people.
Starter: Poochyena
Starter's nickname (optional): Wuffy
Starter's gender: Male
Starter's moves: Snarl, Tackle, Bite, and Ice Fang

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-13-2012, 03:41 AM
Ugh... I'm so tired from that concert... Standing up in a high school auditorium for two hours takes a lot out of you... Anyway, everyone is accepted, but pikachu, you need to change your starter. And YYHD, can you be more descriptive? Here's my character, from my own original story, since I'm too lazy to think of a new one.

Name: Holly Amarosa
Appearance: Holly is kind of short for her age, standing at only four and a half feet tall. Her hair is a golden brown color, and she keeps it tied up in two ponytails, so it doesn't drag on the ground. Her eyes are a dark shade of brown.
Personality: Holly is very shy, always trying to hide in the shadows. She's scared of people, since she was bullied a lot when she young. She has no friends, and her only comfort is her family. Never talk about Holly's height, though. It's bad for your health.
Starter: Growlithe
Starter's nickname: Sandy
Moves: Tackle, Ember, Bite, Growl

Ugh.... I'm tired.

pikachumaster
12-13-2012, 04:00 AM
Edited.

(My phone didn't show the other post with Mudkip as the starter...)

sonriopoby123
12-13-2012, 04:39 AM
Ugh im so tired of RP's -_-

Name: Jay
Appearance: He wears blue jeans and a white shirt with a pokeball on it. He has Black hair and blue eyes.
Personality: Jay is a reckless person who loves to battle. He doesnt always think everything through which puts himself and his friendsbin danger.
Starter: Mudkip
Moveset: Water Gun, Mud Shot, Iron Tail, Tail Whip

**** YOU I WANTED MUDKIP x3

Name: Johnny
Appearance: Light colored skin, sort of black spikey hair, wears a hat, and wears and red/white jacket with a blue shirt underneat, some jeans and sneakers. Is somewhat tall for his age.
Personality: Very competitive, likes to battle, and is a guy who does what is right. Does NOT like to talk about his family. Oh, and he likes chocolate. :3
Starter: Pachirisu
Starter's nickname (optional): Sparky
Starter's moves: ThunderWave, Quick Attack, Super Fang, Spark

My RPing skills maybe a little rusty, but I can manage!
Nice to see you guys again!

megagamer
12-13-2012, 01:01 PM
**** YOU I WANTED MUDKIP x3

Name: Johnny
Appearance: Light colored skin, sort of black spikey hair, wears a hat, and wears and red/white jacket with a blue shirt underneat, some jeans and sneakers. Is somewhat tall for his age.
Personality: Very competitive, likes to battle, and is a guy who does what is right. Does NOT like to talk about his family. Oh, and he likes chocolate. :3
Starter: Pachirisu
Starter's nickname (optional): Sparky
Starter's moves: ThunderWave, Quick Attack, Super Fang, Spark

My RPing skills maybe a little rusty, but I can manage!
Nice to see you guys again!

As Sonic always says......"Your too slooooow!" XD

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-13-2012, 03:01 PM
(Well, if I join this, looks like I am stuck with Elgyem.)
Name: W ( a.k.a. William)
Genger: Male
Appearance: W wears a a dark black suit including a full tie. He stands at a height of five foot eight. He weighs exactly 120 pounds. He also wears dark shades (sunglasses). He has dark brown hair and green eyes.
Personality: W is a tough no-nonsence kind of guy. He never talks about his family unless he wants to. He has always been fascinated with outer space. He believes in the existence of other life in the universe.
Starter: Elgyem
Starter's nickname (optional): E.T.
Starter's Gender: Male
Starter's Moves: Psybeam, Toxic, Headbutt, Hidden Power

X!!
12-13-2012, 03:23 PM
****. Lyra, why did you limit everyone with crappy choices? Seriously, a Poochyena? Why are Mudkip and Chikorita the only original starters that are choices for starters? T_T. Oh well, not like it matters. There's nothing left for me.

Cutiepuffle
12-14-2012, 12:09 AM
Only Chikorita's left. -.-

LovelyOshawott
12-14-2012, 12:21 AM
Only Chikorita's left. -.-

Read it again. I got that one.

sonriopoby123
12-14-2012, 12:49 AM
As Sonic always says......"Your too slooooow!" XD

Aww hell naw

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-14-2012, 12:52 AM
Well, X, while I was planning this, I asked my friend for advice on what starters I should have... Actually, he forced me to let him help (even though he knows nothing about Pokemon! He thinks Red and Ash are the same person.). He didn't leave me alone about it, so... Yeah. If you wanted to join, I'm sure there's something I can think of...

Anyway, Mando and sonrio, you're accepted.

Clairvoya
12-14-2012, 01:13 AM
Well, X, while I was planning this, I asked my friend for advice on what starters I should have... Actually, he forced me to let him help (even though he knows nothing about Pokemon! He thinks Red and Ash are the same person.). He didn't leave me alone about it, so... Yeah. If you wanted to join, I'm sure there's something I can think of...

Red and Ash aren't the same?

Good news, bad news. There is an open spot for Poochyena. Ferro is leaving the forums...

Ferrospike
12-14-2012, 01:14 AM
Because I'm leaving, you can control my character or just make him die. Idc

X!!
12-14-2012, 01:17 AM

Aw, thanks! Is Charmander okay? :3

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-14-2012, 01:29 AM
Well, X, I was trying to have the starters all have different types (you won't believe how long I had to argue with my friend to get him to abandon Pikachu and pick Pachirisu), but I guess now Poochyena is available, unless you don't want it... You can pick your own starter.

Ferrospike
12-14-2012, 01:33 AM
Not today I'm staying Lyra

sonriopoby123
12-14-2012, 01:56 AM
You should've gotten Pikachu so Mega could've used it.
And I use Mudkip....

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-14-2012, 02:09 AM
Yay, Ferro! Now I don't need to add you to my list of people who I consider dead (actually, dead just means that I never hear from you again)!

And by convince my friend, I mean we flipped a coin.

Clairvoya
12-14-2012, 02:12 AM
Lol, so when is this starting?

pikachumaster
12-14-2012, 02:21 AM
Am I in it, Lyra? You said we can choose our own starters, if I can't I'll change it.

megagamer
12-14-2012, 02:29 AM
You should've gotten Pikachu so Mega could've used it.
And I use Mudkip....

Pikachu. Great choice but next is the great mudkip :P Besides i cant use Pikachu ALL the time

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-14-2012, 02:39 AM
Whoops, I should have been more specific. I just meant X could choose his starter, since all of the other ones are taken. And I don't know when we're starting... When do you guys think we should start?

megagamer
12-14-2012, 02:43 AM
Friday. Or today since i dont have school tommorrow : D

Clairvoya
12-14-2012, 02:47 AM
Friday, some time in the afternoon, maybe.

LovelyOshawott
12-14-2012, 02:51 AM
Friday, some time in the afternoon, maybe.

This is a good idea.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-14-2012, 03:05 AM
I agree with starting on Friday. Course with it being in the afternoon, I will be on around 2 Pacific Time

sonriopoby123
12-14-2012, 03:13 AM
Sure. Wynaut?
I'll be here around 5-6 Pacific.

X!!
12-14-2012, 05:20 AM
I just meant X could choose his starter, since all of the other ones are taken.

Awwww... I feel so special now. xD

Anyways, here's my sign-up form:

Name: X
Appearance: Has black hair, stands about 5 feet and three inches tall, and wears red sneakers, a black jacket with a hood on it, and blue jeans.
Personality: Tends to be inappropriate. Makes (bad) jokes at the wrong times. Likes to battle.
Starter: Charmander! :3
Starter's nickname (optional): N/A
Starter's moves: Flamethrower, Brick Break, Thunder Punch, Dragon Rage

I like the main series Pokemon games more than the PMD series, so I'll be more active compared to last time.

Ferrospike
12-14-2012, 12:12 PM
Fine by me I'll be here for 3 hours at 4. EST P.M.

pikachumaster
12-14-2012, 09:42 PM
Whoops, I should have been more specific. I just meant X could choose his starter, since all of the other ones are taken. And I don't know when we're starting... When do you guys think we should start?

Dang. Changing to Deino again.

SuperPikachuTNT
12-14-2012, 11:50 PM
Name: Ryan
Appearance: he has blue jeans blue eyes black hair a black button down shirt along with a jacket light blue jacket
Personality: ryan is a very fun he will try to defeat all of the evil organzaion to save his hero red
Starter: Eevee (if not Pikachu)
Starter's nickname (optional) : (eevee :strike) (Pikachu : light)
Starter's gender: male
Starter's moves: (eevee iorn tail,shadow ball,protect and swift) (pikachu thunder, thunder punch,volt takel, and surf)

Ayra
12-15-2012, 12:20 AM
Name: Ryan
Appearance: he has blue jeans blue eyes black hair a black button down shirt along with a jacket light blue jacket
Personality: ryan is a very fun he will try to defeat all of the evil organzaion to save his hero red
Starter: Eevee (if not, Pikachu)
Starter's nickname (optional) : (eevee :strike) (Pikachu : light)
Starter's gender: male
Starter's moves: (eevee iorn tail,shadow ball,protect and swift) (pikachu thunder, thunder punch,volt takel, and surf)
nice try, but eevee is mine.
i helped edit your post.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 12:51 AM
X, you are accepted! SP, you're late to join... I can't accept you. I should add more starters, but I can't edit my post on my DS...

pikachumaster
12-15-2012, 02:47 AM
I love how I'm being ignored now. lol

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 03:45 AM
Can we start now?

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 03:46 AM
Wish we could, but Lyra's not online now. Patience, young Jedis.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 04:19 PM
KK, I am online now! I would have started this last night, but I had a major headache... This RP is now officially started! Any other stuff not related to the RP will be put in parenthesis (like this).

Holly frowned and looked down at the Growlithe that the Professor had given her. "Well... It's... Cute?" The pokemon growled at her. Holly stepped back. "What am I going to do with this?" she asked nervously. The Growlithe started to walk away. "Hey, wait for me!" Holly started to chase it. This is bad... The Professor shook his head. "Maybe I should have picked someone else," he muttered, watching Holly trip over her own feet. Holly started to cry. The Professor sighed. "I shouldn't have picked a crybaby like her... Maybe she has some potential, though." He started to walk away. "Now to find the other kids..."

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 04:29 PM
(Yay we started!)

Leviticus' legs were shaking. He approached the old man, aka Professor Oak, to ask for a new Pokemon. He noticed another short girl with a Growlithe. "Um..Sir?" he asked. "May I have a Pokemon?" The professor cheerfully handed it him a red Poke Ball. Leviticus released the Pokemon inside. It was a bird. A Tailow. It was good enough for Leviticus. "Thank you.." he said. Too bad it wasn't a Snivy. Leviticus said to the girl, "Um...hi there. Cool Pokemon. Name's Leviticus."

X!!
12-15-2012, 04:36 PM
X was training with his Charmander outside. He pointed at a Pidgey. "Charmander, use Flamethrower on that Pidgey!" Charmander spat out a stream of fire at the tiny bird Pokemon and instantly knocked it out. 'Man, this Charmander is strong. I should thank go the Professor.' thought X, amazed at his Pokemon's power. He decided to walk towards the Professor's lab...

(Whoo! Second poster of the RP! xD)

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 04:39 PM
He sighed as he was chasing Poochyena around the field. He smiled as it keeped on taunting him by saying "C'mon you can do better then that Liam." He gave him a playful bark. He finally got near him and jumped on Wuffy. He laughed as he licked him in the face and he said to Wuffy "Why do you always do that?" He just barked and then licked him again. He stood up and picked Poochyena up and walked to the city he was told the Professor lived. He knocked on the door and said with Wuffy in his arm "You wanted to see me?"

NintendoWizard11
12-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Lyra this is the only way to get in touch with you, read my PM please and PM me back

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Holly looked up and wiped her tears away. "U-Um... Hi..." She stood up and dusted herself off. "I can't get my pokemon to listen, though..." She looked at the Growlithe, who had walked up to her. "Um... Good puppy?" Holly asked nervously. The Growlithe growled. "Don't be mean, Sandy..." The pokemon frowned. Holly giggled. "I'm naming you Sandy, silly!" She reached down to pet the Growlithe on the head, but it growled and bit her. "Ow!"

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 04:46 PM
Leviticus sighed. He was about to go outside when he saw another person, this time a guy, with a Pokemon. He had a Poochyena in his hands. Suddenly, Tailow flied up on Leviticus' shoulder and stayed there. "Cool Pokemon..." Leviticus said. "Um..hi...I'm Leviticus."

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 04:53 PM
He sighed and looked at the Pokemon named Sandy and asked "What's wrong?" The Growlithe looked at him and said "She is gonna be mean to me!" He tilted his head and the said to it "No she won't, she be nice to you..." Wuffy barked and Liam smiled and said "Hi, I'm Liam........"

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Holly rubbed her hand. "That really hurt..." She looked up nervously. "Um... Hi. My name is Holly..." She looked down at Sandy. "You don't have to be scared..." Sandy frowned and glared at her. She growled. Holly frowned. "I wish I could understand you..." Sandy huffed and sat down. She laughed and breathed fire on Holly. Holly gasped. "Oh my gosh! Someone put the fire out! I'll burn to death!" Sandy snorted.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 05:23 PM
He looked at Sandy and said "That was not nice, I can see that she is a good person. She'll take good care of you." He looked at the fire and then saw a water gun hit it. The Professor had putr out the fire and he was smiling a little. Liam looked at him and said "You wanted to see me sir?"

LovelyOshawott
12-15-2012, 05:24 PM
"Chikorita, use razor leaf again!" The razor leafs hit the tree causing small cut marks on it. "Great job, chikorita..let's just take a walk now.." We headed towards my house when I saw a girl who had a growlithe. The growlithe had bitten her and now she had been set on fire because of her growlithe. I saw the professor put out the fire and I asked the girl, "Are you okay?"

sonriopoby123
12-15-2012, 05:30 PM
Johnny had just been walking with his Pachirisu he had been given. He looked at it. "I'm not a fan of electric types, but this'll have to do...." He named the Pachirisu Sparky. Yeah, not very creative. "Pachi!" Sparky just jumped up and ran off. "H-Hey! Come back!" Sparky had ran off after smelling a fire, and was at a scene where the other kids were. It seems a girl's Growlithe had set a fire. "Sparky! What are you doi-" ......
The girl looks hurt.... What should I do.... "Hey! Are you okay?"

(Man, I'm horrible. xP)

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Leviticus was about to exit the building when he saw the girl on fire. "What the?!" he screamed. He then saw Professor Oak out it out. "Are you okay?" he asked. Then, Tailow suddenly flew around the building and attacked some guy's Pacharisu.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Holly sighed and glared at Sandy. "You're mean!" Sandy snorted and growled. Holly looked up at the girl. "I-I'm fine..." Sandy sighed and started to walk away. Holly frowned. Why me? She picked up Sandy. "You're not leaving! Whether you like it or not, I'm your trainer now!" Sandy looked up at her sadly. Holly frowned. Be brave...

(Ninja'd! gao~)

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 05:42 PM
He smiled and carried Wuffy as he followed the girl named Holly. He looked at her and said "Holly right? Do you mind me coming with you?" He smiled and then added "I might be able to help you......I'm pretty good with Pokemon. After I know what they say to me when I asked them questions."

sonriopoby123
12-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Johnny was about to say something else until a Taillow came by and attacked Sparky! "PACHI PACHI!" The Taillow kept attacking and Sparky was screaming! "Sparky! Use Spark!" Sparky used spark and knocked out the Taillow, but then it shocked everyone near him.....

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 05:50 PM
The Pacharisu used Spark on Leviticus' Tailow. "Hey! Stop! That's....that's mine!" he said. He reached out to punch the owner, but then, the Pacharisu accidentally Sparked Leviticus too. "Ah!!!!!" he screamed. Leviticus wobbly got up on his feet. "Um....Tailow? Are....you okay?"

sonriopoby123
12-15-2012, 05:57 PM
Oh my god..... That hurt....
"Sparky! You weren't supposed to shock everyone!" The Taillow's Owner got shocked as well. He got up and looked at Taillow. Johnny came over and tried to help him out. "I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was yours!"

X!!
12-15-2012, 06:02 PM
X entered the lab, and he saw everything that happened. "What the **** just happened...?" he asked with a blank stare. Most of the trainers had troubles with their Pokemon, and the entire room was a mess...

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 06:05 PM
"It's okay," Leviticus said. "This is my first Pokemon, so I can't handle it that well. It doesn't even have a nickname..."
Leviticus realized he was easily talking to a person. "Um...so how are you? I'm Leviticus, by the way."

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 06:07 PM
Holly gasped as the Pachirisu and Taillow started to fight. She screamed when she got shocked and dropped Sandy. Holly frowned. "This is the worst day ever," she muttered. Sandy growled and started to breathe fire everywhere. Holly gasped. "No, Sandy!" She looked around nervously. "What do we do?" She looked around for the Professor and frowned when she saw he left. A note on his desk said "Out for lunch". Holly frowned. "This is officially the worst day ever..." She looked at the growing fire.

(Ninja'd~)

megagamer
12-15-2012, 06:13 PM
(Darn im late)

Jay was playing with Mudkip. "Your so silly" Jay laughed as Mudkip rolled on his back. Suddenly they saw a fire brewing. "Mudkip..lets go!" Jay huffed and rushed off. Mudkip followed and arrived at the lab. "Its on fire!" He said and looked at the trainers. "What in the world?! Come on guys we have to put it out!"

LovelyOshawott
12-15-2012, 06:13 PM
"I cannot help! I have only a grass type starter!"I saw how pachirisu and tailow had begun to battle and I knew I couldn't stop them. I picked up chikorita and attempted to get away from the fire, knowing it would hurt chikorita.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 06:14 PM
He watched the Pokemon fight and said to Holly "Don't worry they are just having a battle." He then said to both of the trainers "Hey you two, don't over do it. Your Pokemon are not strong yet. Your bonds still have to come in play...." Wuffy licked him and he put him down and said with a smile "But still nice fight."

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 06:16 PM
Leviticus then noticed the fire. "What..?" he said. "Tailow, run away now!" he ordered. The fire grew bigger, and soon he couldn't see where he was or his Tailow. He started coughing. "Agh, I have to get out!" he screamed. Gratefully, he found the exit. But where was Tailow?

sonriopoby123
12-15-2012, 06:20 PM
(Lol people are getting ninja'd)

"Names Johnny." Leviticus saw a fire growing behind and him and ran off, without the Taillow! "Hey! You forgot Taillow!" The trainer kept running. He grabbed Taillow and saw Mudkip and it's trainer came by and put out the fire. He walked over to the girl with the Growlithe. "Ya know, you should spend sometime with your Growlithe before you let it go. It only needs training."

megagamer
12-15-2012, 06:20 PM
"Mudkip! Hydro Pump!" Jay said and Mudkip shot a powerful blast of water at the fire. It started to die down but still was active. "Dont worry. Leave it to us" Jay grinned at the trainers. "Keep Chikorita away though." He said as he entered the fire filled lab. Mudkip shot blasts of water everywhere then they noticed something. A Injured Tallow! "What the...." Jay mumbled as he picked Tallow up. Tallow wing was burnt badly. They successfully put out the fire. "Who started this stupid thing?" He said angerily as he held Tallow.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 06:22 PM
He coughed as the fire got bigger and bigger. He coughed and could not see, he felt around the ground. He heard Wuffy bark "Over here!" He followed his barks and found the exit. He coughed as he crawled out of the house and said with a quiet voice "Glad that's over...."

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 06:24 PM
When the fire was cleared, Leviticus noticed that the owner of the Mudkip had his Tailow. "Tailow!" he said with joy. "You found him!" Leviticus then noticed that the Pokemon's wing was burnt and he could no longer fly. "Oh no.....Where's the Professor?"

LovelyOshawott
12-15-2012, 06:29 PM
I had managed to get out without a scratch but a tailow came out with a burn mark on it's wing. It was unable to fly like that.I wished I could help it but I didnt know what I could do to help.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 06:31 PM
Holly grabbed Sandy and ran out of the Professor's lab. She looked at the destroyed building. "This is all my fault..." Sandy laughed and jumped out of Holly's arms. Holly frowned and started to cry. "This isn't funny! The Professor's lab is destroyed! He's going to kill me!" She cried even harder.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 06:35 PM
He saw the girl crying and he felt kidda helpless. He is not good with people. He looked at himself and ran over to a tree. Wuffy climbed on his head and he went up in the tree. He then said to the girl "Your Pokemon does not listen to you, keep it in the Pokeball."

megagamer
12-15-2012, 06:38 PM
"Oh so your the one who did this", he said looking at the girl. "Your lucky i was here with Mudkip. But...its not your fault" he said with a smile. "Growlithe might have did it by mistake." He said trying to cheer her up. Mudkip over to Growlithe and began to sniff her. "Mud-kip?" He said turning his head and sniffed more. Mudkip stopped and grinned at Growlithe. "Mudkip!" It said happily.

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Leviticus sat a distance away from everyone else, patting his unconscious Tailow. "It'll be okay," he murmured. "I'll help you....But where's the Professor?" He heard a growling noise behind him. "Uh, oh...."

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Holly frowned. "B-But now the Professor doesn't have anywhere to go! All of his research is destroyed! I-I'm scared!" Sandy snorted and walked away. Holly cried even harder. "And my pokemon doesn't like me!" She started to walk away. "I'm leaving... If the Professor asks where I am, tell him--" She stopped when she bumped into someone. She looked up and gasped when she saw that it was the Professor. Holly frowned. "I'm doomed..."

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 06:55 PM
Like the other boy he was in the distnace of things and saw him rather clearly. Him and his knocked out Pokemon. He heard the growl before he did and jumped down the tree. He then yelled "Wuffy use Thunder Fang!" Wuffy jumped forwad hitting a Spearow. It was angry at Wuffy and started to attack him. Wuffy just dodged the attacks and used Thunder Fang in repeat. "Hey come over here" he shouted at the other boy.

megagamer
12-15-2012, 07:01 PM
Mudkip frowned. "Mudkip..." It said sadly. Jay saw the Professor. Uh oh... he thought. He ran up to where the girl and professor was. "Hey back from your lunch? Your lab...uh..caught on fire. But by mistake" he said trying to defend the girl. "Me and Mudkip will gladly help you repair it." He said and Mudkip smiled wagging his tail. He then whispered to the girl. "Dont worry. I'll make sure you make it out without getting in trouble"

sonriopoby123
12-15-2012, 07:06 PM
"Professor! It was by accident!" Johnny ran up to the professor, who was talking to a trainer with the Mudkip. Pachirisu ran up to the Mudkip and said hi, in Poké Language.....Johnny at least thought that. "It was an accident! A Growlithe wouldn't listen to it's trainer!"

megagamer
12-15-2012, 07:11 PM
Mudkip wagged its tell again. "Mudkip!" It said to the Pachirisu. "Guess they are friends now" Jay said grinning.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 07:14 PM
The Professor looked at his lab, and then down at Holly. Holly frowned and looked away. Her eyes filled with tears. "I-I'm sorry... Sandy got mad and set your lab on fire... Please forgive me..." Sandy watched her sadly and walked towards her. Holly ran away crying. "Wait!" The Professor sighed. "I had something very important to tell all of you kids..."

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 07:17 PM
Leviticus ran to the guy who called him, his Tailow on his shoulder. "Hey," he said panting. "I'm...Leviticus." Then he noticed Proffesor Oak was here. "Professor!" he screamed, running to him. "Please help my Tailow! It's injured." Professor Oak took the Tailow in his hands and started checking it.

LovelyOshawott
12-15-2012, 07:22 PM
I waited until Professor Oak was done checking tailow so I could ask, "Professor, what did you want to tell us?" It must have been important for him to call all of us.

megagamer
12-15-2012, 07:23 PM
"Uh oh" Jay said. So her name is Holly. Such a cute name he thought. "Hold on Professer. Tell me later!" He yelled as he picked up Sandy and Mudkip and rushed after Holly. "Wait up!" He yelled

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 07:24 PM
The Spearow fleed and he went where the other boy ran to. "Liam and nice to meet you." He took the Pokemon from him and gave the Pokemon a Oran Berry to eat. "This should do it for now I think" Liam smiled and gave the Tailwo back to his owner.

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 07:26 PM
"Thank you," he said to Liam, taking Tailow back. "Now, Proffesor, what is it you were going to tell us?"

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 07:36 PM
The Professor sighed. "Well, I need everyone here first... I'm afraid you'll have to wait for Holly to come back..." I hope that these kids can do the job...

Sandy growled, but let Jay hold her. Holly shook her head and kept running. "The Professor hates me! I just know it!" She ran into a tree and fell down. "Ow..." She stood up and rubbed her face. A swarm of Beedrill came out of the tree and chased after Holly. "Why am I so unlucky?!" The Beedrill used Poison Sting on Holly as she ran away. "Ow... Ow... Ow..." Sandy laughed and watched the Beedrill. The Beedrill looked at her and flew at her. Holly gasped. "Not Sandy..." She glared at the Beedrill. "If you want to hurt someone, hurt me! I ran into your tree!"

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 07:40 PM
"Right," he said. "I'll send my Tailow. You, go look for the girl, Holly." Tailow then flew off in search for the girl. "Now all we can do is hope she is found..." he said with little hope and lots of doubt.

megagamer
12-15-2012, 07:44 PM
The Beedrilled hurted Holly and now came after Sandy which he was holding. "Uh oh...dont worry Holly! I will keep your your Sandy safe and i'll keep you safe as well!" He said using his hands to block the Beedrill from Holly, Sandy and Mudkip. They started jabbing him but didnt care. "I....will..keep you...safe..." He said. He was hurt badly and more Beedrill was coming.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 07:46 PM
He looked at the boy and told the boy "Your Pokemon trust you very much. I think you two will be very close..." He smiled as Wuffy climed up on his leg. He pointed at him and said "This is my buddy Wuffy by the way."

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 07:52 PM
Tailow returned to Leviticus. It mimicked a Pokemon attacking. "I think.." Leviticus said. "I think Holly's being attacked! Guide us there, Tailow!" Tailow roared, and then guided them to Lyra. "Leave her alone!" he said to the Beedril. "Tailow, use...um...Attack them!" Tailow gracefully flew in the air and then hit them with Aerial Ace. "Um...Nice job, Tailow!"

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 07:59 PM
He followed him and saw Holly being attacked by Beedrill. He looked up and Wuffy jumped down his head and bark at little. He smiled and Wuffy used Thunder Fang on the closest one. It went down and the others where angry at them. He smiled as Wuffy used roar, they scrambled and he said with a sigh "Are you ok Holly?

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 07:59 PM
Holly frowned and gasped as the Taillow from earlier came with its trainer and started attacking the Beedrill. The swarm left, and Holly sighed. She frowned. "I feel dizzy..." She walked over to a tree and leaned against it. Sandy gasped and ran towards her, frowning when she saw red bumps forming where Holly had been stung. Sandy barked nervously. Holly petted her on the head. "I'll be fine, Sandy," she muttered before he eyes closed. Sandy gasped and bit Holly's hand, frowning when she didn't do anything.

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 08:03 PM
"Oh no!" gasped Leviticus. "Holly!" She looked terrible with the red bumps. "I'll take her to the Proffesor. Tailow, you go tell him, somehow, that we are coming." Tailow nodded, and flew away to the Professor. Holly's Growlithe growled at Leviticus. "It's okay," he said. "I'm trying to help her. But then again, you don't like her..." Growlithe jumped up at him, scratching his knees. "Ouch! Just let med do this, Sandy! Or Growlithe! Or whatever you go by!"

megagamer
12-15-2012, 08:08 PM
"Thanks guys...i did my best to protect her..." Jay wobbled and collaped into the ground. Mudkip started to cry. "MUDKIP!" It screamed.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 08:08 PM
He saw the girl was in pain and her Pokemon was not helping really. He looked at Wuffy who then used Bite on Sandy. It looked at him and was ready to fight him. He smiled and said to Leviticus "I'll keep her bussy, get her to a doctor or something."

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 08:10 PM
"Okay," Leviticus said, nodding. He ran to Proffesor Oak's lab quickly. "Professor Oak!" he shouted. "Hm?" Oak asked.
"It's Holly!" he said. "She's been attacked by Beedrils! She needs help."
Professor Oak nodded. "Yes, Nurse Joy, take care of her." He handed a nurse Holly. "As soon as she gets up, I will tell you what I was originally going to tell you."

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Sandy glared at the Poochyena. She growled at it and looked around nervously. She frowned and paced around. Holly... I should have tried to protect her instead of laughing at her... She looked up at Liam sadly.

megagamer
12-15-2012, 08:18 PM
(Uh hello? I just saved Holly life here)

Mudkip started to cry. Jay was out cold after taking all the Beedrills attacks. He took alot of hits just to protect Holly and he was covered with lumps.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 08:21 PM
He smiled and said to Sandy "It's ok, Sandy it's ok." He saw that Mudkip was yelling about his trainer being attacked. He walked over to his trainer and rammed a Chesto and a Oran Berry in his mouth. He snapped for Wuffy to come to him.

megagamer
12-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Mudkip got angry amd attacked Sandy with Hydro Pump. "This is all your fault! You and your stupid trainer! Jay protected you two and guess what? He's all beat up!" Mudkip screamed but all humans heard this as pokemon talk.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 08:27 PM
He looked at mudkip and said "You know I can understand you what you are saying. So no need to shout. Now please I'm trying to help Jay." He turned him on his back and then hit him across the face with his hand and said "Wake up." He rammed another Chesto berry in his mouth.

LovelyOshawott
12-15-2012, 08:29 PM
I should've gone to help the others with to help Holly and now she was injured. I had to find a way to stop being so scared of situations like that.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Sandy gasped as she got hit by the Hydro Pump. She glared at Mudkip. "If you hadn't noticed, Holly was trying to keep the Beedrill away from your trainer! It's not my fault that your trainer called all of the Beedrill towards him like an idiot!" She started to cry and looked away. She walked over to the tree where Holly was and sat down.

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 08:35 PM
(Lyra, Holly is at Professor Oak's lab.)

Leviticus' Tailow was flying out when saw the three Pokemon fighting. He used Double Team to make two copies of him, so there were three of him at once. Each stopped one Pokemon from fighting. "Stop it!" the real Tailow said. "No time for fighting!"

megagamer
12-15-2012, 08:37 PM
Mudkip got madder. "What?! You should be happy he saved your trainer! If it wasnt for him she would be dead!" He said crying and ran back to Jay.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 08:48 PM
He looked at the Pokemon and said with a calm voice "Please don't fight, I'm trying to help Jay....All this fighting is not good for all of us. Tailow go back to your trainer, tell they are fighting. Tell her to get Sandy's ball and call her back. Ok" He jammed another berry in Jay's mouth and said "C'mon man..."

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 09:07 PM
(Whoops... I got distracted by Justin Bieber and pancakes... But the Professor's lab was destroyed...)

Sandy growled. "Stupid fish... I hope your trainer dies!" She laid down angrily. Why did this have to happen? Why do I even care about the little brat? I should be happy... She sighed and started to dig a hole. "I hate this..." She stood up and started to pace around.

The Professor looked at Holly nervously and watched Nurse Joy. "Is she going to be okay?" he asked nervously. Nurse Joy sighed. "For the millionth time Mr. Oak, I don't know!" Professor Oak sighed. "She can't die here... She just can't! She's one of the last hopes for the Kanto region..." Joy sighed. "That's what you said about the Champion, and look where he is now..."

megagamer
12-15-2012, 09:12 PM
"Stupid Cat! I hope yours dies! I should kill her myself!" He said and made a puddle of water appear and sat in it. He rolled himself in it.

Jay slowly awoke. "Man...this hurts...thanks man" he said to the boy. "Whats your name?" He saw Sandy and Mudkip fighting and sighed.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 09:26 PM
He smiled and said "Liam, nice to meet you Jay." He handed him a oran berry and added "You and her Pokemon don't like one another. I might tell you, I know what they are saying. So if I talk to them don't be creeped out." Wuffy walked over to him and licked his hand, "My Pokemon Wuffy."

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 09:30 PM
"Okay," Tailow said calmfully. He flew back to Leviticus, and, through actions, told Leviticus that Holly needed to be awake to return Sandy into his Poke Ball. Leviticus went into the nurse's room. "Come on, Holly. Wake up!"

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 09:49 PM
Sandy frowned. I can't just sit here doing nothing... She glared at Jay. "Stupid idiot..." She started to walk away. "I'm finding Holly before I end up killing a certain blue fish..."

Professor Oak frowned. "If it were that easy to wake her up, we would have done it by now." He looked at Holly sadly. Nurse Joy sighed. "She looks stable..." She frowned when she heard Holly groan. "Maybe she needs some rest... There was a lot of poison in her system." Professor Oak groaned. "The fate of the Kanto region is in stake here! Can't you find a way to wake her up?" Nurse Joy glared at him. "I know what's at stake here, but this little girl is sick. I'm sorry, Mr. Oak, but you'll have to wait until she's better until you send her to her death!" The Professor sighed. "I have a feeling about these kids... They won't fail."

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Leviticus heard Professor Oak. "If what you need to tell us is important," he said. "Why don't you tell me now and I'll go tell the others! What do you mean by the fate of Kanto is at stake, anyways! It was doomed ever since Team Rocket and their blasted evil leader Silver took over! What are we going to do?" He looked at the Professor, waiting for an answer.

megagamer
12-15-2012, 10:01 PM
"Hope you dont find her" Mudkip growled. "You better run coward. If you stayed i would have skinned a certain red cat.." He said and helped Jay up.

"You can hear them?" Jay asked. He looked at the two pokemon. "Mudkip. Help Sandy get to Holly she is in the Pokemon Center." he ordered. Mudkip growled to say no. "Do it now. Or else someone wont get their treats" he said with a laugh. Mudkip grumbled and chased after Sandy. Mudkip started to feel bad. I shouldnt have been so rough... he thought and saw Sandy. "Look Sandy. Im sorry aboht eariler. I was wrong to hit you with my hydro Pump and...i was wrong to make fun of your trainer. I didnt want to be mean...but you mocked my trainer. He's the greatest person i knew...and i felt insulted that you made him seem dumb." He said crying a little. "So...can we at least be friends?" He said trying to put his best smile up and stuck his paw out for her to shake. "Tell the truth i think your a great pokemon."

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 10:09 PM
He smiled and said "Yeah I can, I'll go the the Pokemon Center" He stood up and then picked up Wuffy. He climped on his head again and then said to him "Ok let's go." He walked to the Pokemon Center. He saw Oak and said "Well I have some good news, Jay has come around."

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Sandy growled at Mudkip. "I accept your apology... But I'm not shaking your paw." She started to walk away angrily. "Let's go..." I really don't like him...

Professor Oak frowned. "Well... I have a feeling that you kids can defeat the new Team Rocket... But to do that, you have to defeat each of their generals... If you guys work together, I'm sure you can defeat them!" Nurse Joy shook her head and looked at Holly. "Professor, I don't mean to be rude, but what makes you think that a group of kids can beat an evil organization?" The Professor sighed. "I told you--" He stopped when he heard Holly groan. "She might be waking up!" Holly sat up and frowned. "What happened? Where's Sandy? Is she okay?"

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 10:18 PM
"Really?" he asked. "Are you that stupid? I'm just a shy weak and average kid!" He then saw Holly wake up. He blushed. "Er, Holly! Wake up! Sandy needs you!"

megagamer
12-15-2012, 10:20 PM
Mudkip growled. "I try to be nice and you act like a rat." He said walking on. His fin moved in the direction they were supposed to go. She is a jerk. Thats fire types for you

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 10:21 PM
He smiled at Holly and said "Yes, she is okay. " He looked at Oak and said "What! Me? The son of one of the generals? How? I all due respect sir but are you mental or something?"

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-15-2012, 10:24 PM
(Man, I am really late)

W was standing outside the Pokemon Center with his Elgyem. He then looked at him and said, "Well, E.T., it looks like a new Team Rocket has risen. We will have to stop them. I hope we are ready for this. We will have a long road ahead. We will make sure we train hard. So will start a very rigorous training schedule." E.T. looked at him and nodded.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 10:41 PM
Holly sighed and smiled. "That's a relief... But where is Sandy?" She looked around sadly. Professor Oak laughed. "You can do it!" Holly frowned. "Do what?" she asked. Nurse Joy shook her head. "Crazy old man," she muttered. Professor Oak looked at Holly and patted her on the head. "Don't worry about it, dear..." Joy frowned. "She's a part of this, too, Mr. Oak..." Holly tilted her head. "Part of what?" Oak laughed. "You'll see, dear..."

Sandy sighed. "Do you know what a Pokemon Center looks like?" Why do I have to be stuck with him? This is unfair... I should be with Holly! She groaned.

megagamer
12-15-2012, 10:48 PM
"Unlike you i have a good sense of direction" he mocked. "Just so you know i dont want to help you. I hope your trainer is dead in the Pokemon Center" he growled. Soon they arrived at the center. "Here we are-" he started and hit Sandy with a powerful blast of water. He used Mud shot and covered her completely in mud. "Hi cat better get cleaned up!" He laughed and used Hydro Pump again to make her soaking wet and keep on making her choke on water.

LovelyOshawott
12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
I heard everything professor Oak had said. I had no idea how we could ever defeat Team Rocket..
What could any of us really do...

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
He looked at Oak and said "You know what? **** this ****, I'm out, I don't want to see my friends get hurt by this. " He looked at the others and added "Oak is mental, don't do it or you'll be one of the countless peop-" He broke off as he heard a bang outside. He ran outside to see Helicopters flying over the Pokecenter and people jumping out of them. He ran back into the Center and said "Team Rocket is here...."

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-15-2012, 10:54 PM
W looked and noticed another boy with a Mudkip and a Growlithe. He then said, "Treating a Pokemon badly is just not right. You might want to think about that. As for talking rudely about a trainer, that sounds quite wrong in my book. That is something else you might want to think about. Now I have some things to take care of." He then turned to look at E.T. and said, "Isn't that right, E.T.?" E.T. then nodded in agreement.

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 11:00 PM
(I go read like 10 pages, and you guys go crazy. Figures.)

"Professor Oak," Leviticus said. "I do want to stop Team Rocket, but we're children! Couldn't the old Gym Leaders reunite or something. I don't think it is possible." Then, when he finished, Tailow flew outside, screaming. "What the...?" Leviticus said. He ran outside and saw helicopters everywhere, with the red letters TR. Ladders fell down, and Team Rocket members climbed down. "Professor! Team Rocket!" he screamed.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 11:12 PM
He stood there seeingg Team Rocket come out of there Helicopters. He looked a Wuffy who barked and then asked him "What can we to? They are too many of them." He ran into the center and said "Ok, what can we do? We don't stand a chance against them. They are just too many."

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 11:15 PM
Holly frowned. "What are you talking about?" Professor Oak gasped. "I never thought that they would come so soon," he muttered. He looked at Holly. "Can you walk?" Holly nodded. She got out of the bed and walked outside. "What?" Professor Oak looked around nervously. "Sorry kids, but you're on your own!" He ran away quickly. Holly frowned. "What?" She looked around and found Sandy. "What happened to you?" she asked, picking up her pokemon. Sandy growled.

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 11:17 PM
"Professor Oak!" Leviticus screamed. "What the heck?" He sighed. "Tailow, Double Team!" Tailow quickly multiplied into a dozen or so. Then, it's wings shined bright, and it used Steel Wing on the helicopters. It barely made a scratch. "Gosh..." he said.

megagamer
12-15-2012, 11:21 PM
Jay slowly got up. "You guys can just stand there but im going in!" Jay said struggling outside the Center. "Mudkip! Mud Shot!" He yelled and Mudkip aimed the Mud Shot at the Properaors. They got stuck and crashed into the ground blowing up. "See. Piece of cake." He said grinning and looked at the Team rocket people coming. Mudkip smirked at Sandy. "Ew a ugly cat wonder who did that" he grinned again

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 11:22 PM
He looked at Leviticus and said "Ok, we have to go, this is too risky." He put Wuffy on his head and asked "Holly is it ok for me to support you when we get out of here?" He waited for her response and said to Levitcus "Ok let's go, we can't afford get caught by them. They'll make us fight Silver and that won't end well."

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 11:24 PM
"Silver?" he asked. "That can't be good." Just then, he saw a flash of red hair. "Uh-oh. Quickly, return Tailow!" All the Tailows fused together and went into the Poke Ball. "Where do we go?" he asled. "Er...Go in the trees!" He ran over to Route 1 and hid in the forest.

LovelyOshawott
12-15-2012, 11:26 PM
I heard the helicopters outside and saw they were from Team Rocket. Professor Oak ran off and I decided to attack the helicopters. "Chikorita use razor leaf!" They bounced off the helicopter uselessly and I saw Silver come out of one of the helicopters. I returned Chikorita to her pokeball.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-15-2012, 11:26 PM
W noticed the Team Rocket helicopters. He said to himself, "I have to do something about those helicopters." He then said to E.T., "E.T., go and use Psybeam on those helicopters. Aim for the rotor housings." E.T. nodded and fired a beam of mysterious light at one of the helicopters. W then thought to himself, I hope it hits. He then watched as the beam of mysterious light hit the rotor housing. He then said, "That is a direct hit."

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-15-2012, 11:30 PM
Holly looked up at Liam and nodded. "It's fine..." She patted Sandy on the head. Sandy glared at Mudkip. "I would have attacked, but I'm kind of restricted right now..." Holly looked down at her and smiled. She looked at the helicopters and frowned when she saw people come out of them. She screamed and buried her face in Sandy's fur.

Ferrospike
12-15-2012, 11:32 PM
He was about to run when a attack hit right next to him. He turned to see Silver smiling at him. He didn't look twic and took off and yelled "Jay, get Holly out of here. Silver is here, we don't stand a chance against him, he is too strong!!!" He ran and ran Wuffy barking at Silver. He was still running until he saw another girl. He said to here "Get away from here!"

Clairvoya
12-15-2012, 11:34 PM
Leviticus saw Silver in the town. "Oh no..." he said. He ran away deeper in the forest, but still close enough to watch. "Tailow," he whispered. "Double Team," The Pokemon multiplied, and then they all flew in the air, surveying the town. At the same time, Leviticus noticed Silver throw out a Voltorb. "Uh, oh..."

sonriopoby123
12-15-2012, 11:40 PM
(I'm. So. Freaking. Confused.
I quit. -3-)

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-15-2012, 11:44 PM
W noticed the Voltorb. He then said, "E.T., use Hidden Power on the Voltorb so that it is less likely to explode." E.T. nodded and fired glowing orbs straight at the Voltorb. W watched to see whether the Hdden Power would hit or not. He then saw it miss. He then said, "That is not good. I better get out of the way." He then said to E.T., "We better move." E.T. nodded and moved out of the way at the same time as W.

megagamer
12-15-2012, 11:55 PM
"No way! I can handle him!" Jay yelled. "Holly just stay behind me okay? I wont let anything happen to you!" He said with his face turning red. "Mudkip! Use Hydro Pump!" Mudkip used Hydro Pump and Sliver dodged it easy. Mudkip looked at Sandy. "Wimp" he growled

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 12:10 AM
He ran and ran until he felt a sharp pain in his side. He looked around and saw his brother had thrown a knife at him. It was in his side and he heard him say that he will let me bleed out. Wuffy roared to make him flee. Wuffy walked pver to him and licked his hand. He smiled and called "HELP! HELP!"

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 12:33 AM
Holly whimpered and hid behind Jay. "Be careful," she whispered. Sandy frowned and jumped down from Holly's arms. "I can take them on!" She looked at Silver and smiled. "Bring it on!" Silver smirked. "So you want to fight, puppy?" Holly shook her head. "No! You meanies need to leave!" Silver glared at her and snapped his fingers. One of the Rocket grunts came and picked Holly up. "Get rid of her," Silver said, yawning, "she's annoying me." Sandy gasped. The grunt nodded. Holly kicked at him. "Let go of me!"

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-16-2012, 12:38 AM
W noticed the Team Rocket grunt holding on to a girl. He walked up and said, "I think you should let her go." The Team Rocket grunt looked at W and asked, "Who are you? I don't think I should." W then said back, "I am W. As for my occupation, that is none of your concern." The grunt then said, "I don't think so." W then said, "I figured you might say that." He then kneed the grunt in the back.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 12:42 AM
He sat up and looked for bandedges in his back. He rapped them around his wound and the stood up to look for the others. Wuffy was still on his head, he sighed as he saw Jay had challenged Silver. He sighed and threw a smoke ball where they're standing. He then said "Run, he is too strong...."

megagamer
12-16-2012, 12:44 AM
Jay punched the grunt making him drop Holly. "Creep!" He yelled and he caught Holly. "Um...i uh" he said and put her down. "Mudkip! Show Sliver who is boss!" Jay yelled. "Look Sandy. In order to protect our trainers get out of my way! Your too weak!" Mudkip said not believing himself. "But....even so i cant see you get hurt by them...so get out with Holly ok?" He said smiling.

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 12:51 AM
"Silver..." Leviticus whispered. "You have ruined my home! Tailows, use Aerial Ace." All of the copies dived at him, but Silver calmly dodged them with ease. "What?" Leviticus said.
"Looks like your finished," Silver said with a smirk.
Just then, the real Tailow swiftly hit him with a Quick Attack. "Take that!" Leviticus said. Suddenly, a grunt behind him chained his hands. "Hey!" he said. Then his mouth was duct taped. "Mmmmmm!" he screamed. He was dragged into a helicopter. "Mmmm!"

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 12:56 AM
"NO!" He saw Leviticus being dragged into a Helicopter. Wuffy jumped down of his head and used Thunder Fang on the grunts hand. He cried in pain and fell to the ground. He ran over and told Wuffy to destroy the chains. He smiled at him and said "Okay let's get out of here, guys let's get the hell out of here!"

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 01:00 AM
Sandy shook her head. "I'm not leaving you," she said. Holly frowned. What do I do? She looked around nervously. Sandy sighed and tapped Holly on her foot. "Hey," she said softly, "let's get rid of these guys." Holly frowned and started to cry. "What do I do?" Sandy shook her head and ran up to Silver. She bit him on the leg. Silver screamed and tried to kick Sandy off of him. "Get off, you mutt!" Holly gasped and glared at Silver. "No one hurts Sandy!" She started walking towards him, ignoring the grunt who stood in her way. "You're not going anywhere, shorty..." he said.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-16-2012, 01:01 AM
W looked at the male who said to run and said, "Run? If we run, we will have to plan a new strategy and then our Pokemon would be much stronger. I plan to train E.T., my Elgyem, alone, If I have to. This new Team Rocket would stand no chance against me then." He then said to E.T., "Time for us to get out of here so I don't reveal anything else." E.T. nodded in agreement.

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 01:01 AM
Leviticus nodded, tearing off the tape. "Yes, let's go!" he said. He ran to the exit, but then.....he saw a pack of grunts with six Poke Balls each. "Oh no...." he grumbled. The grunts cornered him. "First," one said. "We'll take you, and then the others. You!" he barked at the others. "Corner and trap everyone else!"

LovelyOshawott
12-16-2012, 01:04 AM
I had to stop them from attacking. I got Chikorita out of its pokeball and attacked one of the Team Rocket grunts. "Chikorita use razor leaf!" It was direct hit at the grunt and headed to attack another.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 01:05 AM
He smiled and said to Leviticus "Watch this." He whisteld and you could hear a buzz behind them. Beedrills started to appear out of no where and started to attack the grunts. One Beedrill looked at him and said "We are quite now, ok" Liam nodded and he then said "Ok now let's run."

megagamer
12-16-2012, 01:11 AM
"Sandy! Holly!" Jay running after them. Mudkip used Mud Shot to put mud in Sliver's eyes so he couldnt see. "My eyes!" Sliver yelled. Mudkip helped Sandy. "That...was very brave of you Sandy. I guess...fire types arent that bad. Now lets get him!" He smiled and used Iron tail on Sliver. Jay tackled Sliver. "You jerk! Get your grunts out of here!"

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 01:12 AM
Holly gasped and looked at the Beedrill nervously. She looked at the grunts that had started to circle around her and frowned. Sandy gasped and stopped biting Silver's leg. "Holly!" she screamed and ran towards her. Holly looked around nervously. What do I do? She started to hyperventilate and frowned. Sandy tried to break through the wall of grunts, but was unsuccessful.

(Ninja'd!)

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 01:16 AM
Leviticus saw the grunts surround Holly. "Oh no!" he screamed. "Tailow, use-" "Not so fast kid!" a grunt yelled. He took out a gun and shot Tailow and the Beedril too. Leviticus was horrified. "You monsters!" he cried, tears falling down. "I hate you! You killed my best friend for all I know, you kill innocents, YOU ARE HEARTLESS! HEARTLESS!" The grunts pushed Levticus in the helicopter, but Leviticus, in his anger, escaped and took his Tailow, crying. "Tailow," he said. "Nothing will replace you....I will help you."

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 01:21 AM
The Beedrill went down and now the Beedrills attacked. Stabbing the grunts with their needels. He looked at Leviticus and said to him "I'm very sorry.......Let's get out of here!" He looked at teh grunt and said to him "Die!" A Beedrill came swooping down stabbing him in the heart. He picked Levitcus up and said "Let's go, I know where we can hide. It will be ok."

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-16-2012, 01:22 AM
W looked behind himself and noticed a group of grunts. The first grunt said, "Grab that guy's Elgyem. Also take that guy's shades." W then said back, "Stealing someone's Pokemon is one thing, but stealing someone's shades is something you do not do. Now, E.T., use Psybeam on them." E.T. nodded and fired a beam of mysterious light at the grunts.

LovelyOshawott
12-16-2012, 01:30 AM
A group of grunts was heading toward me. They wanted Chikorita but I wouldn't give up so easily. "Chikorita use leaf storm on the group!" They were all engulfed in a storm of leaves, hopefully defeated.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 01:32 AM
Holly gasped. She glared at the grunts and kicked one of them in the leg. The grunt screamed and fell down. Holly smiled and ran towards Sandy. She picked up her pokemon and ran towards Liam and Leviticus. "Are you okay?" she asked nervously. One of the grunts walked up behind her and pushed her down. "Stupid little brat," he muttered. He grabbed Sandy and shook her. Holly gasped and reached up for her pokemon. "Give her back!" The grunt shook his head and walked towards the helicopters. Silver smiled. "Let's go." Att of the Rocket grunts piled into the helicopters and flew off. Holly watched them sadly and started to cry. "They took Sandy! We have to do something!"

megagamer
12-16-2012, 01:32 AM
Jay was shocked at what happened. "Liam get them out of here. I'll stall as long as i can!" He said. He saw Sandy in the helicopers take off. Mudkip dashed toward the Heilcoper. Mudkip jumped on the Heilcoper. "Mudkip! What are you doing?!" Jay yelled. The heilcoper soon was high in the sky.

Mudkip went inside and saw the grunt that had Sandy. "Hydro Pump!" Mudkip growled as he blasted him with water. Sandy was able to break free. "I...uh...came to save you" Mudkip said. "I...really do care about you..." He mumbled

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 01:36 AM
"But we have to try!" Leviticus protested. He charged at the grunt, attempting to get the Growlithe. "Stupid KIDS!" he said, kicking Leviticus. "We already got what we wanted, so leave us alone. We're taking the creature with us." He climbed in and shut the door. Then they flew off.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 01:40 AM
"STOP RIGHT THERE YOU GRUNTS!" One thing that he hated is trainers stealing Pokemon and that's what is happening. He raised his arm and gave of a cry that sounded like a birds cry. He saw a group of Ferrows attack the Helicopter and taking Sandy out of it. They gave it to him and he gave it to Holly. " Now, let's go." He grabbed Holly and Leviticus by the shoulder and dragged them off.

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 01:42 AM
"Where are we going?" asked Leviticus. "What were those grunts planning? They said they already got what they needed.....so they must have come....to get something from the Professor! We have to find and stop them all!" But then he added, "Maybe we should rest somewhere, though. Just for the night."

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-16-2012, 01:47 AM
W then walked up and said, "That does seem like the grunts were indeed after something. This merits further investigation." He then turned towards E.T. and asked, "Isn't that right?" E.T nodded in agreement. W then turned back to the others and said, "The name is W by the way and this Elgyem here is E.T."

LovelyOshawott
12-16-2012, 01:49 AM
"My name is Opal and this is Chikorita. What should we do about the grunts and Silver?" I knew that Team Rocket had some kind of plan if they had this many grunts and Silver come here.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 01:56 AM
Holly gasped and stopped crying. She wiped her tears away and hugged Sandy. Sandy looked up nervously. "I hope Mudkip gets down okay..." she muttered. Holly hugged Sandy and looked up at Liam. "Thank you," she said, hugging him. Sandy frowned. Holly looked around and frowned. "I'm scared," she whispered.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 01:58 AM
He looked at Leviticus and said "Ok, I know where to go let's go."He walked through the forest until he found a tree that had a hole in it. He put his hand in it and a ladder fell down from it. He turned and said "Get up, you'll see my home...." he climbed the ladder and saw all the his friends jumped on him. The Mareep, Zorua, Pidgy, Pidove, and Shinx. They all licked him in the face or sat on his legs. He laughed and said "These are my friends."

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 02:00 AM
"Wow," Leviticus said in awe. "This is pretty cool. Is there any way you could, um, heal my Tailow?" He looked around for a Chansey. "Because, well, he's been..." He didn't have to say shot. Leviticus tried to hold back the tears. His first Pokemon....

megagamer
12-16-2012, 02:01 AM
Mudkip jumped out the heilcoper. He used Hydro Pump to land him safely on the ground. "MUDKIP!" Jay ran hugging him toghtely. "Dont ever do that agiain!" Jay said crying. Mudkip smiled and hopped out of Jay hands and walked toward Sandy.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 02:06 AM
He smiled and said "I can do it, let me see." He grabbed Tailow and got his neddel and scizors. He frowend and the looked for the entrie wound. He sighed and said "Well the good news, the bullet went right through....the bad news, Tailow might never fly again." He sowed the wound toghter and then but a bandedge around it's left wing. He gave it back to him and said "Let it sleep, ok?" He looked around and pointed at the bed and said "You and Holly can slepe there, I'll sleep mon the ground.

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 02:09 AM
"Thank you," Leviticus said thankfully. "It can't fly, but you healed it and he's still alive." Leviticus went to his bed and sat down, petting all the Pokemon walking by. He wondered, where was Professor Oak? What did Team Rocket want? He ignored that, and peacefully went to sleep.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 02:18 AM
Holly frowned and started to pace around nervously. Sandy sighed and jumped out of her arms. She looked at Mudkip. "Ok... I'll admit it, that was pretty awesome what you did..." Holly sat down on the bed and crossed her arms. Am I the only person who's freaked out about what just happened? I'm too scared to even sleep! Sandy sighed and jumped onto the bed. Holly petted her on the head sadly.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 02:22 AM
He layed himself on the ground and all of his friends came to him. They snuggled up to him and closed their eyes. He smiled and slowly closed his own. He then slowly fell asleep. He petted Wuffy as he was sleeping, "I love you guys....."

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-16-2012, 02:25 AM
W looked at E.T. and said, "Feel like sleeping? We both will need it to be ready to investigate further. Course I know that if you need to get my attention, use your lights. If you know what I mean by that." E.T. nodded at that. W and E.T. both fell asleep. after that. Course as W was sleeping, he thought, This sure is a lot to think about. I will be able to handle it.

megagamer
12-16-2012, 02:26 AM
Mudkip smiled. "You werent bad either. You better comfort your trainer." He said and went to sleep with Jay on the floor. Jay sat next to Holly. "You ok? I bet your worried about Team Rocket right?" He said softly as hebpetted Mudkip.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 02:33 AM
Holly looked at Jay and nodded. "I'm scared... They might hurt someone..." She frowned. "I wish I knew what they wanted... And I also wonder where the Professor went..." Sandy frowned and whimpered. "Holly, it'll be okay!" she said. "You should get some sleep!" Holly frowned and hugged Sandy. "What if they get Sandy again? I can't sleep now!" Sandy growled. "That's the complete opposite of what I said," she muttered.

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 02:39 AM
Leviticus listened to Holly's conversation. Poor girl, he thought. She's so worried. Note to self: tomorrow we should search for Professor Oak. Maybe that would cheer Holly up. Leviticus moved around and then went to sleep.

(Last post for night so....don't go wild.)

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 02:42 AM
He heard them talk and he said with closed eyes "Sleep and all pain will vanish Holly." He smiled and said "I would hugb you for comfort but I'm kidda stuck here."

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 02:52 AM
Holly sighed. She yawned and frowned. "I can't go to sleep," she mumbled. "If I do, then Team Rocket might come back... They could hurt someone or their pokemon..." Sandy frowned and climbed onto Holly's lap. "Stupid girl... You'll just tire yourself out, and then where will we be?" Holly yawned and patted Sandy on her head. "I'll be fine," she whispered, trying to keep her eyes open.

LovelyOshawott
12-16-2012, 02:52 AM
I laid down, thinking about Team Rocket. Everything they had done was horrible. They had to be stopped, no matter what. I just wanted them to stop hurting others. I hated them.. I drifted into sleep.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 03:02 AM
He sighed and said "They can't find us here, this place is too dangorus for any normal person to come here. Ghost and Dark types attacl you at night and Bugs will give you a worse pain you can think of." He smiled a little and added "You'll be fine and Sandy please understand her a little more please?"

(Ok, let's say people can't come here ok?)

megagamer
12-16-2012, 03:05 AM
Jay laughed a little. "If they try tovattack us again...i'll protect you. Now gets some sleep" Jay said and pulled her closer to him. Mudkip smiled at Sandy. "Guess you have trouble with your trainer trying to cheer her up and all...." He said and layed down. "But if they try to take you...i'll beat them down...."

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 03:12 AM
Holly nodded and yawned again. "Okay... I guess we'll be safe here..." she whispered. Sandy sighed. "Overly-protective little girl..." Holly yawned again and leaned against Jay. "Good night..." She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Sandy sighed and curled up against Holly. "I hope that she'll be okay..."

megagamer
12-16-2012, 03:17 AM
Jay smiled. "Good night" Jay fell alseep leaning on Holly. Mudkip sat on Jay's lap. "She will be fine. Just get some rest. You cant protect her without your beauty cat sleep." Mudkip teased.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 03:26 AM
He sighed and said "Good night you two." he reached for Wuffy and snuggled him closer. Wuffy lickedhis hand and and snored loudly. He then slowoly went into a deep sleep.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 03:32 AM
Sandy frowned. "I am not a cat!" she yelled. She covered her mouth when Holly started to groan. Sandy sighed. Holly started to cry. "No," she muttered, "don't hurt her... Please, I'll do whatever you want! Just don't hurt her!" Sandy frowned. What's wrong with her? Holly cried harder.

megagamer
12-16-2012, 03:38 AM
Jay woke up. "She...is having a nightmare..." He sighed and wrapped his arms around Holly. "Shhhh its ok..calm down" he softly said. Mudkip laughed a little. "Well you called me a fish"

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 03:42 AM
Tailow woke up. "Ugh, where am I?" he asked. A little Mareep shyly answered, "At my home! My friend helped!" "How?" he asked. Tailow tried to fly, but fell down. "Ouch, my wing! Guess I'm on legs." He hopped over to Sandy and the Mudkip. "Um..hi there. Where are we, exactly?"

(I lied.)

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-16-2012, 03:44 AM
W was sleeping very deeply when he started to snore. E.T. heard W snore and shook his head. E.T. then thought, W sure snores a lot when he sleeps deeply. Course I don't mind that he does it. I am glad he is my trainer. Course he is right about having to investigate Team Rocket further to find out their motives. I always agree with what my trainer says.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 03:49 AM
Holly cried even harder. "No... Don't kill her... Please!" She gasped and woke up. She looked around and rubbed her eyes. "A dream?" But that doesn't change the fact that she's still dead... Holly frowned and started to cry. "I-I shouldn't have gone to sleep... I had to relive that terrible night again..." She hugged Sandy and cried into her fur. Sandy frowned. "Hey! I'm getting wet!"

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 03:49 AM
He woke up and said with a groan "Gawww, my back" He smiled adnsaw Mareep and his friends playing around. He sat up and got a apple form his backpack and then said "So, we don't know a lot about one another, so let's meet eachother." He smiled and picked up Mareep and petted her on the head.

LovelyOshawott
12-16-2012, 03:52 AM
Chikorita walked around thinking about how many people tried to attack her trainer. Why were they attacking her? I hate feeling restless like this. My trainer was asleep but I knew that she was thinking about this.

megagamer
12-16-2012, 03:56 AM
Jay sighed. Mudkip started to smile at Sandy. "Awww....is someone upset that she is getting all wet?" Mudkip said shaking his fur. "Lucky i have no weakness"

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-16-2012, 03:57 AM
E.T. looked over at Chikorita and said, "You might want to stop pacing. My trainer W, and I both plan to investigate Team Rocket further to find out more about what they are doing. We also plan to find out what else they are planning to do. Course we will have to be careful. W would not be happy if I got injured."

LovelyOshawott
12-16-2012, 04:01 AM
"Sorry if I am pacing but our trainers didn't exactly do well against Team Rocket. That tailow may never fly again because of them. My trainer doesnt want anyone to be hurt from Team Rocket's doings."

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 04:04 AM
Holly looked at Sandy, who was glaring at her. Sandy sighed. "Why did I have to be stuck with the crybaby?" Holly sniffled and patted Sandy on her head. "S-Sorry about that... I just had a really bad dream..." she said. Sandy glared at her. "Crybaby," she muttered.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 04:10 AM
He looked at Sandy and said "Sandy, she just cares for you." He out Mareep down and walked over to Holly. He sat down next to her and patted her back. He then said "Don't worry no one can hurt her here. You are safe here, you are safe."

megagamer
12-16-2012, 04:17 AM
"Um....Sandy? Do....you wanna go for a walk with me?" Mudkip said shyly. "Im not really tired and your trainer isnt helping" he said and got up.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 04:23 AM
Holly frowned. He thinks I was dreaming about Sandy... She hugged Sandy and nodded silently. Sandy gasped and started breathing for air. "Holly... Choking! Help!" Holly frowned. "What's wrong, Sandy?" Sandy sighed. Why does my trainer have to be a crybaby and an airhead? This is just unlucky...

megagamer
12-16-2012, 04:28 AM
"Well..i guess you should stay with your trainer. Im going out" Mudkip said and went out the door.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 04:29 AM
He hit Sandy on the back clearing her air way and said "Sandy, I know you don't like her but she really, really, really loves you. " He patted Holly on gthe back and added to Sandy "Sandy, you are the cry baby, not her. You are..."

Ayra
12-16-2012, 04:32 AM
(i missed the inception party again. Thx Internet connection failure.)
Iquisotem woke up, not remembering the night before, because the night before was a project X party. Iquisotem grabbed his pokemon and went to a concert. He was pretty surprised to see other pokemon trainers.

LovelyOshawott
12-16-2012, 04:37 AM
I woke up to see Chikorita pacing around. "I get that you are worried but you need sleep, Chikorita." Chikorita laid down and closed its eyes. "That is better I suppose." I fell asleep again.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 04:39 AM
Holly watched Mudkip leave. She looked at Sandy and set her down on the bed. Sandy frowned. "What? What am I, then?" Holly frowned and yawned. "Does Sandy still hate me?" she asked sleepily. "If she does, then I'm sorry for being a terrible trainer..." she muttered before falling asleep. Sandy looked at her sadly. "Holly..." Holly snored quietly. Sandy sighed and jumped off of the bed. She looked at Holly again and frowned.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 04:51 AM
He smiled and said "No you are not, Sandy is just acting a little up. Give her time, then she like you. Your Bond just has not come in to play yet. " He looked at Sandy and said "She loves you very much and it would destroy her if something happens to you. Even if you hate her, she will still love you and day." He then kissed Holly on the cheek and lied down next to her and said "I'll sleep a little too."

megagamer
12-16-2012, 04:57 AM
Mudkip walked around breathing in the air. Why did Team Rocket attack anyway? Mudkip thought. He found a rose lying on the ground. He picked it up. Maybe Sandy and Holly might like it he thought happily and went back. He went back inside and looked at Sandy. "I have a surpise for you" he said.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 05:06 AM
Sandy frowned. "I hope Holly isn't mad at me... I almost killed her earlier..." Holly snored. "Sandy..." She turned in her sleep. Sandy sighed and looked at Mudkip. "What?" she asked, curling up to go to sleep. I can apologize to Holly in the morning... She sighed and looked around sadly. She looked at Holly again and frowned. Holly sneezed and rolled over, reaching around for Sandy. "Sandy..." she whispered again.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 05:16 AM
Wuffy looked at Mudkip and asked "Are you trying be a romantic or something?" He jumped up on Liam and licked his ear. He then said "Sleep Mudkip..."

megagamer
12-16-2012, 05:43 AM
Mudkip tilted his head. "No. I just found it and wanted to give it to her" he said to Wolfy. He turned to Sandy and gave her the Rose. "I found it on my walk and i thought you might like it" Mudkip said.

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 02:22 PM
Tailow slowly walked around, not aware of where he was going, and soon he was accidentally outside. He sighed. Too bad he couldn't fly for a long time, or anymore, that is. He could have been having a great time. Now he was useless. Most of his battling skills were gone. Leviticus would probably abandon him soon enough. Tailow mutated to himself, "I'm useless. I'm terrible. I can't do anything." Then, Tailow slowly went to sleep.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 02:37 PM
Sandy looked at Mudkip and smiled. "Thank you." She took the rose and looked up at Holly. Maybe she might like it better... She smiled and jumped onto the bed. She laid down next to Holly and set the rose down. "Sleep tight, Holly..." Holly snored and hugged Sandy. "Don't ever leave me," she muttered. Sandy sighed. Kids...

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 02:58 PM
He woke up and it was early morining. He felt that Wuffy was on his head and he slowly woke him up. Wuffy smiled and jumped down the bed adn Liam rolled off the bed. He smiled and walked a little until he heard a bunch of voices say "Liam!" A bunch of small Pokemon jumped on him and played around with him. He laughed and said to them "Want to eat?" All of them agreed and he got some apples from the tree. He gave them to some of the Pokemon. He gave some bird food he made to Pidgy. He smiled as he saw his friends eat food, he then looked at Sandy and asked "Sandy do you want some food?" He smiled as Pidgy sat on his head eating his food. Wuffy was chasing Mareep around the room. He smiled and then said to his friends "I really love you guys...."

megagamer
12-16-2012, 03:01 PM
"No problem." Mudkip said and jumped in Jay's lap. "Use Hydro Pump Mudkip. Yes we beat Cynthia..." Jay muttered. That Jay. Always dreaming about battling

In the Morning......

Mudkip and Jay was still sleeping quietly unware that its morning.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Sandy yawned and frowned when she saw it was morning. "Already?" she asked. I didn't get any sleep... She looked up at Holly. I should let her sleep... Holly snored. Sandy sighed and jumped off of the bed. She shook herself off and sighed. "That kid's like a bear trap," she muttered.

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Leviticus woke up. "Good morning," he said to nobody in particular, yawning. He picked an apple from a tree amd munched it down. "Where's Tailow?" he wondered, juice dripping down. Suddenly, he saw some Pokemon fly, or at least attempt to fly. "Wait," he said. "Tailow!" Tailow attempted to flap his wings, but fell down in the air, having a long drop. "No!" Leviticus said. He caught Tailow and said, "You can't fly, Tailow!" Tailow sighed, and said in Pokemon speak, "I'm useless, aren't I?"

megagamer
12-16-2012, 03:17 PM
Mudkip and Jay was still sleeping. "Zzzzzz" they said at the same time.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 03:23 PM
He heard what Tailow said and he said "No you are not. It just takes time and well care from your trainer." He smiled as Pidgy picked at his ears because food fell into it. He laughed and then said to all of them "Well do we want to get know one another?"

Judge Mandolore Shepard
12-16-2012, 03:26 PM
W woke up and looked over at E.T. He then asked, "Did you sleep well last night? I know I sure did. Come on, lets go get something to eat. After all, I know I am feeling hungry, I bet you are as well." E.T. nodded in agreement. W noticed a couple of apples and grabbed them. He then ate one of the apples and gave the other one to E.T.

megagamer
12-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Mudkip and Jay woke up. "Good morning guys" Jay said to everyone. "Hey Sandy" Mudkip said yawning.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 03:45 PM
Sandy looked at Holly and sighed. How long is this girl going to sleep? She licked Holly's face. She tastes like candy... Holly giggled and woke up. She looked at Sandy and put her on her lap. "Good morning," she muttered, yawning. Sandy sighed. Holly looked around and rubbed her eyes. "Hi, everyone," she said.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 03:56 PM
He smiled and said "Good moring, Holly, Jay, Sandy, Mudkip." He smiled and threw them a couple of apples. He brushed the hair out in front of one of his eyes and then said "SO let's get to know one another ok?"

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 04:10 PM
Tailow heard Liam. "But I can't even battle because most of my moves need to involve flying! And my wing is broken! And it will probably never be the same!" Tailow spit on the ground. Leviticus did not hear any of this and instead said, "Um...I'm Leviticus, if you guys didn't know that by now. I um....I'm just really shy. But I do want to get rid of Team Rocket." he added. "They, um.....killed my Butterfree..." There was an awkward silence.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 04:18 PM
He turned his head and said "I am very sorry.....Leviticus." He patted him on gthe back. He then said "Well I'm Liam, I'm a loner and spend most of my time with my friends." He pointed at the Pokemon that where eating and playing around with one another. "I can talk to Pokemon and understand them as you can tell...." Wuffy looked at Liam and then Tailow and said to Tailow with a bark "Oh you'll be better, no of my friends here would be healthy without Liam's help." Liam smiled as he heard what Wuffy said and he added "I'm a orphan. Two Pokemon raised me after my parents got killed in a car accident. These two Pokemon are my parents now."

megagamer
12-16-2012, 04:42 PM
"Sure Liam." Jay said. His head still hurted from the Beedrill. "Who goes first?"

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 04:55 PM
"Wow," Leviticus said. "I'm, uh, sorry..." The truth was, Leviticus' parents were really the only people he wasn't afraid of talking to, so they were basically his friends, which was embarrassing. Leviticus would be devastated if he lost his parents, more than he was when he lost Butterfree. "So I guess Pokemon are like your best friends. Tailow is probably one of my best friends, but maybe that's because I don't have many friends." He laughed. Leviticus often joked about his loneliness, because he didn't mind that much about it.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 05:01 PM
He smiled and said "Yes they are, and all these Pokemon here" He points around the room "They are my best friends, I grew up playing with them. Also Leviticus, I am your friend. So don't worry about it." He smiled as Wuffy jumped up his lap and he said "Yeah, Wuffy here is my closest friend. He made his parents take me in. I remember him finding me crying over my mom and dad's dead bodies. Most people think that J died too, because to say the truth, you are the first people who seen in a while."

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Holly watched silently as everyone talked. Sandy looked up at her and frowned. "What's wrong, Holly?" she asked. Holly sighed and patted Sandy on her head. We can't take on Team Rocket... They'll hurt us... Just like they hurt my sister... It's their fault that my brother went missing, too... Sandy growled as Holly started petting her harder. "Ow! What's your problem, you brat?" she yelled. Holly scowled.

megagamer
12-16-2012, 05:21 PM
Mudkip turned around and squirted Sandy with a small spray of water. "That was mean Sandy." He said. "You have to be nicer toward your trainer or else i'll spray you again"

LovelyOshawott
12-16-2012, 05:23 PM
(Nearly forgot! -____-)

I woke up and saw everyone talking to each other. I wondered what they were talking about and got up. Chikorita was still asleep but I didn't blame her. Pacing around all night, she was thinking about the same things I was thinking about.

pikachumaster
12-16-2012, 05:24 PM
(Crap. I'm late. Someone fill me in, please. I don't want to read 18 pages worth of posts.)

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 05:29 PM
(We got our Pokemon, Team Rocket attacked, and now we're in a tree where Ferro's character lives and there are lots of Pokemon.)

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Sandy glared at Mudkip. "Why did you spray me? It's Holly's fault! She was practically killing me!" She glared at Holly and walked away from her. Holly sighed and leaned against the wall. What happened to Professor Oak? Why would he pick me to try and defeat Team Rocket? It makes no sense! She groaned and hit her head against the wall. This is so confusing... I wish my sister was here... She would know what to do...

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Wuffy looked at Sandy and Mudkip and said with a snarl "Stop both of you. Sandy, Holly suffered lose as I can tell and Mudkip please just stop." Wuffy barked a little and Liam said "Jay, Mudkip and Sandy don't like one another as from what I can tell."

pikachumaster
12-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Luke peered around a bush. "People." He pointed to one specific tree. "There are people in that tree." He said. He looked to his side. A Pokemon, Deino, nodded. This particular Deino was given to him by Professor Oak, soon after the previous events had occured. "Let's go." He approached the tree.

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 05:43 PM
Leviticus was talking to Liam about casual things when Tailow heard something. He got a better view and saw a human and a Deino! Tailow whispered to Liam, "Someone's coming, and he's got a Pokemon with him. What do you think we should do?"

megagamer
12-16-2012, 05:46 PM
Midkip followed Sandy. "Sorry. But still. You cant just yell at her..." He said wagging his fin. "But im sorry...let me dry you off." Mudkip said using his tail to wipe her face. "So what do we do today?" He said cheerfully to everyone

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 05:49 PM
He looked down the tree hiding from the person coming. He smiled and said to Tailow "Oh watch this." He smiled and saw the Parasect sleeping near the person. Liam then gave off a shizzle that made Parasect move making the trap catch the person in the net made by Airodos. He looked around and said to the boy "What do you want?"

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 05:50 PM
Sandy sighed. "That doesn't give her the right to hit me! That really hurt..." She glared at Holly, frowning when she saw how depressed she looked. Holly looked around sadly. Maybe we should get going... We can't stay here all day... She fidgeted around nervously. "Um..." she whispered softly.

(Ninja'd... gao.)

pikachumaster
12-16-2012, 05:53 PM
A net sprang and caught Luke. Another boy asked him what he wanted. "Nothing. There's nothing I want at the moment." He looked around. "Can you untie me?" He asked. Luke didn't really mean any harm. "I don't want problems."

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Leviticus trusted this guy for some reason. "Eh, sure." he said. "Tailow, Steel Wing!" Tailow slashed the net apart. "So, what's your name? I'm Leviticus, by the way." He put out his hand.

megagamer
12-16-2012, 05:55 PM
Mudkip turned his head. "Little baby. I didnt even hit you hard" Mudkip grumbled. Jay heard Holly. "Whats wrong Holly?" Jay said.

Ferrospike
12-16-2012, 05:58 PM
He smiled and said "Of course." He gave off a cry that sounds like a bug types. A thread caught the net and was pulled up. He then said "Are you here because of Oak?"

X!!
12-16-2012, 06:04 PM
(I'm already lost here. What the heck happened? Freakin' timezones...)

Clairvoya
12-16-2012, 06:08 PM
(We got Pokemon, Team Rocket attacked, Professor Oak ran away, and now we're in a tree with many Pokemon.)

Leviticus went to his bed. He wondered why Professor Oak ran away. Was he afraid of what hey had stolen or what? He decided that in a few days or so he would go out and search for Oak. He was probably all over the news, along with the attack.

ShaymieTehShaymin
12-16-2012, 06:14 PM
Sandy sighed. Holly looked at Jay and shook her head. "Nothing... I was just thinking about stuff..." She frowned. "I wonder what happened to Professor Oak... Shouldn't we go look for him? He could be hurt or something!" I hope he's okay... Holly stood up and stretched.

X!!
12-16-2012, 06:18 PM
(Thanks, TS)

X didn't know what happened. After asking the Professor and Nurse Joy, he walked into a forest. As he was walking, he thought, 'I wonder where everyone is...'

With many thoughts in his mind, he continued to walk.

megagamer
12-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Jay got up. "Hey guys. We should look for the Professer." Jay said to everyone.

LovelyOshawott
12-16-2012, 06:58 PM
"I guess we should be looking for Professor Oak. He sort of disappeared when the helicopters came.." I wondered what happened to him. I still had no ideas as to what Team Rockets plans were.

pikachumaster
12-16-2012, 07:00 PM
(I had Internet problems...)
"Oh, my name is Luke. Yes, I am here because of Professor Oak." He took a moment, then asked. "So. What are you doing?"