PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Return of the Pokehumans

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-05-2013, 01:07 AM
Ten years after the failure of the first generation of Pokehumans, a new group of scientists came to take on the challenge. They relocated to Johto, and, with some money from the government, recreated the lab from Kanto that was destroyed. The new scientists wanted to find a way to create new Pokehumans, ones who wouldn't escape. Instead of using wild Pokemon, whose first instinct was to flee, they used people that they had gathered and implanted them with Pokemon DNA.

Meanwhile, in a land populated only by Pokemon, panic has arisen. The Shadow Bandit, who was thought to be dead, has come back with a message: "We don't have much time! Your people must find a new Shadow Bandit! I was corrupted, driven insane by the power! But you must find a new Shadow Bandit, one who is strong-willed, or else you will all perish! You must find one... You must." He vanished in a puff of smoke. In his place were the Pokehumans, most of whom couldn't remember who they were.

Here is the sign-up sheet!

Name:
Pokemon they were infused with:
Appearance:
Personality:

Clairvoya
01-05-2013, 01:10 AM
Name: Alena
Pokemon they were infused with: Togetic
Appearence: Alena has red glasses and blond hair with a red streak in it. She wears bright attire often, and also wears sun earrings.
Personality: Alena talks to anyone and everyone, and is very optimistic, sometimes too much, not seeing what was so bad about something. She will always try to do her best, and is very determined.

Leafeon
01-05-2013, 01:13 AM
Swwweet. Will it live?
=3
Name: Momoka
Pokemon they were infused with: Skitty
Apperence: She has ears and tail like a skitty. Her hair is long and blond with violet eyes.
Personality: Shy but friendly. Dosen't really have high bravery. Only trust her friends she has know for awhile.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Name: Kayla Makihatayama
Pokemon they were infused with: Zorua
Appearance: Kayla has dark brown eyes that look red in the light. Her skin is only tanned slightly. She has scars from the experiments that she tries her best to hide. Kayla's hair is a dark shade of yellow, with brown highlights.
Personality: Kayla has a naive view of the world, always trying to talk to everyone she sees, Underneath all of her peppiness, though, she has a lot of pent-up anger towards her father, who was willing to sell her to the scientists. She's one of the few Pokehumans who actually remember the experiment, and tries her best to forget about it. She's an "incomplete" Pokehuman, so whenever she gets really angry, she turns into a Zorua.

Ferrospike
01-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Name: Dustin Celvin
Pokemon they were infused with: Dusknoir
Appearance: He has Pitch black hair and a fringe covers one of his eyes. He has purple eyes due to the infusion with the Pokemon. He wears mostly just black and has a lot of bracelets on his right arm. He is about 6'5 feet tall and weights about 134 lbs.
Personality: He is avoidant to most people. He feels dead and suffers from depression. He has a empty gaze to him and makes people uneasy when he looks at them. He has a soft voice which does not fit to his overall appearance. He usually just looks at the ground and does not talk to any people close to him.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-05-2013, 01:28 AM
This looks interesting, I think I will join this one
Name: Thutmose Ramses
Pokemon they were infused with: Krookodile
Appearance: Thutmose has a dark membrane around his eyes to protect them from sunlight. He wears an outfit that is brown and black in color. He stands at a height of five foot four.
Personality: Thutmose has an intimidating presence when he is around other people. Course he can be a bit of a prankster at other times. He thinks that he could lead by example. He is also brave.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-05-2013, 01:40 AM
So many people want to join this! Hopefully it'll live! And everyone is accepted~

CChariz
01-05-2013, 02:00 AM
Not sure if I'll stay in this RP.

Name: Gordon Cemisle
Pokemon they were infused with: Bisharp
Appearance: He wears a black beret on his head and a black coat with red lines around the sides.He wears brown pants with black shoes.His coat covers his arms and body that look like a Bisharp's.He has intense red pupils and is 5 feet and 11 inches tall.
Personality: He is very shy and inwards.Is very caring,and sometimes protective to those he trusts.He doesn't talk much,even to those he trusts.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-05-2013, 02:29 AM
You're accepted! gao~

LovelyOshawott
01-05-2013, 02:37 AM
Name: Olivia
Pokemon they were infused with: Oshawott
Appearance: Olivia has black hair that reaches to her shoulders and blue eyes. She wears a sky blue shirt and dark jeans. Wears sneakers that match the color of her shirt. About 5"2 in height.
Personality: Olivia is a shy girl and has trouble trusting others. She avoids fighting others but fights if she must.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-05-2013, 03:14 AM
You are accepted, Oshy! Yay~

Ayra
01-05-2013, 03:21 AM
I hope i dont fall behind

Name: Irovace
Pokemon they were infused with: haxorus
Appearance: a caucasian with medium-length brunette hair. in good shape with a nice build. green eyes. usually found to be wearing athletic clothing (polyester shirts, nylon shorts, nikes, etc.).
Personality: is always respectful, but knows who does and does not deserve his respect. he tries to ignore those who dont. is very kind and helpful to those who do.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-05-2013, 03:47 PM
What day do you guys think we should start? And Pinkie Pie YYHD, you are accepted! gao~

Leafeon
01-05-2013, 03:52 PM
How about Tuesday?

Clairvoya
01-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Monday to Wednesday, so some more people can join.

Ferrospike
01-05-2013, 03:58 PM
Thursday maybe?"

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-05-2013, 04:03 PM
I think Wednesday would work.

Ayra
01-05-2013, 04:05 PM
Make the joining deadline Tuesday, but start the RP on Thursday

Edit: as if my nicknames weren't bad enough, Lyra had to use another horrible name for me >(
Edit2: okay, well at least it was crossed out

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-05-2013, 04:08 PM
Hmm... Okay~ The deadline for joining is Tuesday We should start on Wednesday, just because I'm impatient.

dud190
01-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Hello.

Name: Kenshin(he,he. Rip off from pokemon conquest.)
Pokemon they were infused with: Abra
Appearance: Kenshin is always holding his juice box from when he was little. He always believed that juice would return inside it and keeps holding it. He wears bright colors, and they usually don't match, like red on top and orange on bottom.
Personality: Kenshin can't hold a conversation. If he does, he usually flees from sight. However, if you somehow manage to get to know him, he isn't half bad.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-05-2013, 06:48 PM
KK, dud, you're accepted! Yay~

Pokemon Trainer N
01-06-2013, 05:07 PM
okay i made it
why not?
name: joe (where have we seen that before?)
pokemon infused with (some of you may have seen this coming) :lucario
appearance :about 5 foot one, has green eyes with untidy hair.wears fire red head band and a bright green cloak ( not very stylish)
personality: joe is a team player, he is a natural leader and if he promises to do something it will always get it done.

pikachumaster
01-06-2013, 07:32 PM
I saw the thread. I can't believe I didn't notice.

Name: Jose (So unoriginal.)
Pokemon infused with: Pikachu
Appearance: Pale skin, black hair, 5'00 height, black eyes, wears a black sweater that is always unzipped and blue jeans, under his sweater is a yellow shirt. His face is relatively clear of scars or other marks.
Personality: He lost his father who passed away years ago. Besides that, he is still social, almost always smiling. He is a rapper who once appeared on TV. (Only once. XD) He is kind of full of himself, he reards himself cooler than most people his age.

That good? (That's my best friend, right there.)

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-06-2013, 07:49 PM
KK, you people are accepted! This is so popular...

Sean
01-07-2013, 02:52 AM
Name: Irwin
Pokemon they were infused with: Croconaw
Appearance: He's got a Big Jaw and a Red Mohawk. He wears faded light blue jeans and a off-white blank T-shirt.
Personality: He's quick to anger but has a big heart. He's also a fantastic swimmer

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-07-2013, 04:12 PM
KK, you are accepted! Just a reminder: the last day to join is tomorrow.

Ferrospike
01-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Ok I won't be able to post a lot tomorrow due to attending a funeral of a friends sister.

megagamer
01-09-2013, 12:27 AM
God...i didnt know u made this.

Name: Josh
Pokemon they were infused with: Arcanine
Apperance: He wears a Orange Sweater with a flame picture in the middle in the middle of it. His long hair is a orangish red. His eyes are Red. He wears blue jeans and sneakers. He's about 5'5 feet tall. He has a small mark on his arm.
Personailty: He is very reckless and always wants to fight before thinking of a plan. He always wanted revenge for the murder of his father. He may be tough but he is kind to people since his father would tell him to if he was alive. He is known for his speed and can run really fast.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-09-2013, 12:53 AM
Mega, you would be accepted, but you need to change your pokemon... Once you change that, you'll be accepted.

megagamer
01-09-2013, 01:08 AM
Mega, you would be accepted, but you need to change your pokemon... Once you change that, you'll be accepted.

Changed. Er is arcanine fine?

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-09-2013, 01:31 AM
Yeah. It just needed to not be a legendary. :D

megagamer
01-09-2013, 01:38 AM
Oh ok. Thanks.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Okay, it's Wednesday, and I wanted to start this before I got buried under homework... You guys know the drill, so let's do this thing! (gao~)

Kayla sighed and looked around. Where am I? These other guys won't be any help. They can't remember a thing... She sighed again and looked down when she heard a voice. "Who are you?" a tiny Pichu asked. Kayla gasped. "You can talk?!" she yelled. The Pichu screamed and ran away. Kayla sighed. I blame the scientists... They must have sent us all away...

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Thutmose looked around and noticed that he was in a desert. He thought to himself, How did I end up here? It must have been the scientists. I knew there was something I did not like about them. He then heard a voice say, "So you are finally awake." Thutmose then asked, "Who said that to me?" He then looked down and noticed a Sandile near him.

Ayra
01-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Irovace woke up and found himself to be in am abandoned castle of some sort. He understood this was the fault of the scientists. He was about to walk out, as he saw the exit door, but he was spoken to by pokemon as he headed toward the door.

Leafeon
01-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Momoka woke up and found herself in a tree. She looked around. " Where am I..... why am I in a tree. Those mean scientist..." she thought. She looked around and saw nothing but a moutain in the distance. She sighed and turned around and saw a spinark. " Oh hello." she smiled. The spinark smiled and said, "Nice to meet you too miss.". Momoka screamed and fell out of the tree and into the undergrowth below.

Clairvoya
01-09-2013, 08:21 PM
Alena woke up. "Where am I? I remember these nice humans....but then they tricked me." She was in the middle of a vast plain, with flowers and a few wild Pokemon surrounding her. "Hi there!' she said cheerfully. She looked at herself. She remembered she was human. "Oh well...." she said. "I can do new things, now." She walked around the field. "Anyone there?"

Ferrospike
01-09-2013, 09:41 PM
He was sitting on the ledge of a roof, his feet dangling from it. He sighed and played around with his cord from his hood. The world looks so innocent, but I know it is not. This is hell for me, heaven may be normal but here no. This is hell. He picked up a rock and threw it on the ground. Then frowning he stood up and looked at himself. Black hair, scared arms, and torn cloths........

Ayra
01-09-2013, 09:48 PM
"Hello there", Irovace heard as he stepped up to the door. "Look above" was what Irovace heard from above him. Irovace wasn't one to disobey orders, so he looked up and saw a Honchcrow sitting on top of the huge doors, looking down on him.
"I can communicate with pokemon" Irovace thought to himself. "what is going on?" Irovace asked.
"You see, you are in this castle because you and your friends were in here for a science experiment. What happened was, you and your friends were specimens in an experiment in which the specimens were infused with the DNA of a Pokemon" answered the Honchcrow.
"So, what pokemon was I infused with?" Irovace asked.
"That is for you to find out" Honchrow replied. "all of your friends have left this place, so why dont you?"
"Thanks" Irovace said as he walked out of the castle.

Clairvoya
01-09-2013, 09:50 PM
Alena saw a pitch blacked haired male sitting on the ledge of a house's roof. A friend! she said. Finally! She sniffed the air. He smelled like a Pokemon....Maybe the same thing happened to him. She gleefully aproached him. "Hey there, mister!" she said. "I'm Alena!" She giggled, twirling her hair.

pikachumaster
01-09-2013, 09:59 PM
Jose kicked a tree. [I]Why am I even here? Don't I have a home? What if I don't have a home? Where will I go?[/s] He sat down and threw a rock at the tree. "Come on..." He groaned. "There has to be something I can do right now..." He grabbed anoter rock and threw it at the tree again. "Scientists took away my life..."

Ferrospike
01-09-2013, 10:03 PM
He looked at the girl and thought She looks kidda silly, smells more Pokemonish. He then said "I'm Dustin, Dustin Celvin. Nice to meet you!" He felt uncomfortable talking but if a friend comes out of this it's fine by him.

Clairvoya
01-09-2013, 10:10 PM
"Hello Dustin!" She was about to jump up high to get to the roof, but she realized she might reveal her Pokehumam instincts through that. Or she could pretend she was super talented, but she decided not to risk it. She climbed up the wall and got on the roof. "This may sound silly, but I sense something familiar.....The thing is...Have you ever heard of a Pokehuman?"

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-09-2013, 10:11 PM
Kayla sighed and paced around nervously. That Pichu was weird... But then again, it could talk. Maybe I should look for someone... She shrugged and started to walk around. "Where are all of the other guys? I'm sure there were more of us..." She tripped over something and gasped. "Hey! Watch where you're walking, idiot!" a tiny voice said. Kayla frowned and looked down. "A... Zorua?" She picked up the fox pokemon and gasped. "You shocked me!" she yelled. The Zorua glared at her. "I don't have time for someone like you! Grandma's sick again!" She huffed and ran away. Kayla blinked and shook her head. She started to walk away.

Ferrospike
01-09-2013, 10:42 PM
He smiled and a little and nodded, reaching out his hand and helping her up the roof. He then said "Are you asking me if I am one? Because if you are, I would lie and say no." He grinned and added "Looking for a friend, eh?"

Clairvoya
01-09-2013, 10:44 PM
She laughed. "Really?" she said. "A Pokehuman? Those scientists tricked me, and then I becamse this...." She looked at her blond hair. "But now I can experience new things! Iwas infused with a Togetic. Now I can jump high!"

Pokemon Trainer N
01-09-2013, 10:44 PM
joe woke up "ugh where am I..." he appeared to be in a forrested area. " oh yeah those science guys THEY BETTER HAVE NOT TOUCHED MY HEADBAND" luckly for the forrest it was right where he left it. on his head. well i better look for something to do he thought. " so im a lucario now... i dont feel any diffrent" " maybe i should try a move thing" He used aura sphere at a near by tree. " Wicked!"

Leafeon
01-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Momoka woks up from her fall. She got up and brushed the dirt off hdr dress. She looked around. She seemed so tiny under the huge trees of the forest. " Hello? I need help...." she whisperd. She kept quite for any replys. Nothing. Momoka held her head down and clutched her hands together. Then started walking. " Those mean scientist took my happiness..." she sighed.

Pokemon Trainer N
01-09-2013, 10:58 PM
joe heard a voice. " now this experament has me hearing things" then he saw her . hey there my name is joe. Want to see some magic? im a wizard. "lucario uses aura sphere at the tree

Ferrospike
01-09-2013, 11:01 PM
Grinning he said " Well that is just nice. At least you get put with something happy. I got a Dusknoir in me, nice isn't it?" He laughed and added "I can hear what lost souls are talking about and have this odd eye color." He winked at her and said "Beautiful things look dead to me now. I can't stand this but oh well"

Clairvoya
01-09-2013, 11:05 PM
"I always see the bright side of things," she said. "While being positive can be great and I'm a great friend, I don't see what's so bad about something. Like when my family wouldn't accept me...." She shivered. "So, um....I guess I'm not really mad about this. I've embraced it, actually!"

Ferrospike
01-09-2013, 11:12 PM
He smiled and said "Well I've been looking for some kind of affection in my life. How about it? Travel together?" He waited for her reply and said "Watch this....." He put his hand on a rock and threw it up in the air. He snapped his finger and a hole appeared sucking it away and vanished. "How about that?"

Leafeon
01-09-2013, 11:14 PM
Momoka gasped and looked at the boy. He looked about the same age as her. She was still amazed at how a human could use a pokemon move though. She hid her face in her hands. " Hi.... I'm Momoka...." she whisperd shyly.

Clairvoya
01-09-2013, 11:15 PM
"Exploring?" she said in awe. Her eyes sparkled, and she started hopping, almost slipping off th edge. "Whoops!' she yelled. "Of course I'd love to explore! Let's go soon! Now that we have Pokemon instincts, we can rely on the wild for food and other stuff!"

Pokemon Trainer N
01-09-2013, 11:17 PM
hey so what are you doing all the way out here? you look kinda young to be out here alone in the forrest without my awesome powers. well im going to find something to do youre welcome to come along.

Ayra
01-09-2013, 11:19 PM
Irovace walked out of the castle, followed a trail for about a mile, and finally saw other people, whom he assumed to be other pokehumans. He sat around for a minute, then approached a group of people and introduced himself.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-09-2013, 11:24 PM
Kayla walked around and frowned. "Maybe more people are over here..." She sighed and gasped when she heard yelling. She walked forward and peeked out from behind a tree. Pokemon of all sizes were gathered around. "Something's up," Kayla whispered. "I can feel it." She heard footsteps behind her and jumped. The Zorua from before was back. Kayla sighed. "What do you want?" she asked. She stared at the Zorua and giggled. "You look funny!" she said. The Zorua frowned. Her eyes filled with tears, and she ran away. Kayla sighed. "Stupid pokemon... It wasn't any help." She walked towards the group of pokemon quietly.

LovelyOshawott
01-09-2013, 11:36 PM
(Late, again.)

I woke up in the middle of some field. I got up and looked around. I had no clue as to where I was. I decided to walk around and see if any one else was nearby.

Ferrospike
01-09-2013, 11:37 PM
He beamed and then said "Great, let's see if we can find a place to stay. Homeless if you must know, that's why I was choosen and also no one loves or like me in this world at least." He threw another rock and ask "Do you think that I odd?"

Leafeon
01-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Momoka shook her head yes and followed the boy. She got a good look of him and asked. " Where are you going. And I'm not that young, I'm only thirteen." she whiperd. Momoka kept her head to the ground and thought. " I wonder if the scientist did a experiment on him too...."

megagamer
01-09-2013, 11:39 PM
( I hate school....where are we?)

Clairvoya
01-09-2013, 11:39 PM
"I don't think your odd!" she said. "No one's odd, they're just being themselves. No such thing as normal!" She jumped down the building and landed soft as a feather. "Still got some of it!" She spun around and laughed. "Should we go to a hotel?"

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Kayla looked at the group of Pokemon and frowned. "What are they talking about?" she whispered. She walked closer to them and stepped on a twig. Oops... The Pokemon turned to her and gasped. Kayla saw the Zorua from before glare at her. "That's the thing I was telling you about!" she yelled angrily. Kayla gasped and ran away. "Gotta go, bye!" she yelled. The Pokemon chased after her and attacked. Kayla frowned.

Pokemon Trainer N
01-09-2013, 11:46 PM
suddenly they were ambushed by a bunch of kidnappers. " you will be coming with us you two Surround them!" joe moved quickly " dont worry ill take care of these goons!" said joe as he shot aura spheres rapid fire.

Leafeon
01-09-2013, 11:50 PM
( Were all in separate places mega.)

Momoka shook her head and ran as fast as she could. " Oh man, how much weirder is my life going to get! First I get sent away to scientist then some weirdos come and try to attack me!" she thought.

Clairvoya
01-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Alena saw a girl being chased by a Zorua and some other Pokemon. It didn't look like they wwere playing, either. "Um....Dustin? We should go help that girl now!" She ran towards her. "Um, hey! What's happening here?"

Ferrospike
01-09-2013, 11:56 PM
He nods and said with a smile "Tell that to the people who tormented me but no matter." He jumped down sinking in the ground. He got out and said "Well that's new, interesting huh? Ok, Hotel would be nice, how about we look for some Pokehumans?"

Clairvoya
01-09-2013, 11:58 PM
"Sure, we'll do that." she said. "But this girl, well, she needs help! These Pokemon look a bit mad...." She looked at the girl. "By the way, I'm Alena." She smelled more Pokehuman scent. "Are you....oh, we'll save that for later! Dustin, help us!"

megagamer
01-09-2013, 11:58 PM
Jay went outside. "Sheech....i need to walk" he sighed and walked a bit. "Am i the only person who was infused? No. I cant be. I have to find out. I have to." He mumbled walking faster. " I cant be the only one!" He mumbled.

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Momoka stop running and found herself in the town. Did I really run that fast? Oh no Joe! I can't leave him behind!. She Started to run on the sidewalk and called out. " Anyone. Please, Joe is on trouble!". She slammed into a boy walking by and fell to the ground. " Ow....".

megagamer
01-10-2013, 12:09 AM
"Oh are you ok miss?" Josh said helping her up. " Im so sorry..i didnt mean to hurt you." He sighed. "Did you say you need help? I can help if you want" he said. I wonder if she was infused like me...

pikachumaster
01-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Jose walked around. "I hope I find someone here..." He then realized, this is a forest, and not much people go into forests. "Hey! Someone!" He called out. Then he heard voices. "Yes, someone is here!" He broke into a run toward the sound.

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 12:13 AM
He looked at the girl with mixed feelings. He then said "Ok, hey you two! Go fetch." He threw a rock at them and they scattered. "There, easy."

Clairvoya
01-10-2013, 12:15 AM
"Well, that was surprisignly easy." she said. She walked over to Dustin. "Uh, Dustin? I think this girl is also a....Pokehuman? Should we ask her? Or should we wait for a while?"

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 12:16 AM
She stood up and up and saw the boy. She turned around. " No, it was my fault I'm sorry. You see, my friend Joe was protecting me. He's infused with a pokemon just like me. He told me to run but I left him behind, so I really need to go back and help him." She turned back to face him. " I'm Momoka by the way. Pleased to meet you."

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-10-2013, 12:17 AM
Thutmose looked around the desert and said, "Ok, first I need to figure out the way to get out of this desert. Then I will need to look for someone, but where to look?" The Sandile then said, "I can help you get out of this desert." Thutmose then looked at the Sandile and said, "Did you just talk? It is impossible for Pokemon to talk human languages. Wait, the scientists did something to me. I got to find out if anyone else has been affected like me." The Sandile then said, "Follow me then." Thutmose then followed behind the Sandile.

megagamer
01-10-2013, 12:21 AM
Josh was shocked. Shes infused like me? "I am too! I was infused with a pokemon! But...we cant talk about that...at leasd not here" he whispered. "Im Josh...nice to meet you." He smiled. "We need to go save your friend Joe....but where is he? And why are you being chased?" He asked following her.

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 12:25 AM
He smiled and said "Sure why not, we have time. Not like anything is chasing us or something...." He looked at the girl and said "I'm Dustin Calvin. You can call me Dustin or Cal."

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 12:26 AM
Momoka sighed and started walking. " Come follow me Jay, I'll tell you on the way there. It's nice to know some pokehumans are still freindly even after they've been infused." She smiled. " I don't know why exactly but Joe and I meet in the forest. Shortly after we meet some kidnappers I think they were, came. So Joe told me to run. He seems like he can handle himself but I'm not so sure...."

LovelyOshawott
01-10-2013, 12:29 AM
I looked around hoping to see someone in the forest I was in. I hadn't seen anyone who was infused like I was so far.

megagamer
01-10-2013, 12:30 AM
Josh puts his hand over his head. "Im just glad there are still pokehumans...." He sighed. "Wow...thats really brave of him....we have to help him.." Josh said following Momoka. "Hey....how do i know your not lying that your a pokehuman?" He asked stopping

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 12:34 AM
Momoka stopped to answer Jay. " Well sometime when I get really frightened I my skitty tail appears." She whisperd. Wow this is kind of embarrassing to tell someone.... she thought.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 12:35 AM
Kayla watched the pokemon run away. Really? All I had to do was throw a rock?! She sighed as the Zorua came back. "What do you want?" she asked. The Zorua ignored Kayla and walked up to her. She sniffed her and gasped. "You smell like me... But why?" the Zorua said. Kayla looked down at the pokemon and frowned. "Get away, foxy. I'm having a conversation," she said. The Zorua glared at her. "My name is Rosalind, you creep! I have to tell my grandmother about this..." she whispered. Kayla rolled her eyes and turned to Dustin. "Hi! My name's Kayla!" she said. Rosalind sighed and ran away.

Pokemon Trainer N
01-10-2013, 12:36 AM
after Joe finished all of the bandits he called after momoka. Momoka where are ya. "well i did look for something excting this is my fault if i didnt show off my powers they wouldnt have come after us and now i cant find her." " i guess it cant be helped Momoka WHERE ARE YOU!

dud190
(sorry I'm late. Can you tell me what has happened so far?)

Judge Mandolore Shepard
Thutmose kept following the Sandile. Sandile then said, "We are almost to the end of the desert. We should be close to a forest by then. You might find your way though there by yourself since I will not leave the desert." Thutmose then said, "Thank you. I will be ready to head there. I feel like I will need to crush a car between my jaws for some reason." Sandile then said, "Here is the end of the desert. I will leave you now." Sandile then walked off, leaving Thutmose alone.

Clairvoya
"Hey Kayla!" Alena said. "So me and Dustin were going to a hotel or something.....well, for what reason, it's kind of complicated. Have you ever heard of um.....Pokehumans?"

Ayra
01-10-2013, 12:37 AM
after yelling at jose in response and seeing him run towards him, irovace decided to yell at jose for running into him.

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 12:43 AM
Smiling he said "Nice to meet you...." He gave his friend a odd look and said "Well you know......not like....."

megagamer
01-10-2013, 12:47 AM
"Hmmmm really?" Jay asked evily. Jay covered his eyes and and opened then saying "BOO!" and pretended to laugh like a madman. I have to find out if she is telling the truth..

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-10-2013, 12:51 AM
Thutmose then entered the forest. He then thought to himself, I think I might intimidate the first person I run into. That way I might be able to get some information regarding what happened. That should be interesting. He then kept walking while hoping to find someone.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 12:51 AM
Kayla sighed and looked away from Alena. "I know about them... I am one... All because of my stupid father." She frowned. "I shouldn't be telling you all of this..." She started to pace around and frowned. I hate all of this... Where are we? At least these guys remember what happened... She stopped pacing and sighed.

Clairvoya
01-10-2013, 12:54 AM
"Really?" she said in shock. "Because I'm one, too actually! And so is Dustin! I was infused wiht a Togetic, and he was infused with a Dusknoir. Did you posess any traits from the Pokemon? I'm always happy, and I can jump high!" She bounced up and grabbed some apples. "Mmmmm!"

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 12:57 AM
Momoka scearmed and fell down. She saw her tail show up behind her. " I can't belive it.... I got scared that easily." Momoka broke a smile and laughed. " Good one Josh." she said.

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 01:00 AM
He looked at Kayle and said "Sorry to hear that, Kayle." He then clapped his hands to his ears and started to yell "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU ANYMORE!" He felt tears in his eyes and fell to the ground hitting his head on the ground so the voices would stop.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-10-2013, 01:00 AM
Thutmose kept walking until he saw a girl. He then walked up to her and asked, "Do you have any information regarding what happened to me? I have noticed these signs: dark membrane around my eyes. The need to crush a car beween my jaws. Why I feel the need to intimidate other people? Do you have answers for me?"

megagamer
01-10-2013, 01:01 AM
Josh stared at her tail. "So you were telling the truth...im sorry about that" he said helping her up. He laughed. "It was a good one want it? Course you dont know what makes me reveal my pokemon in me."

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Kayla looked at Alena and smiled a little. "If I get really mad, then I'll turn into a Zorua... The scientists said it was because I was 'defective'. How could they talk about me like I'm a disposable piece of-" She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Calm down, Kayla. It won't do anyone any good if you freak out...

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 01:06 AM
Momoka smiled. " I'm sure you will soon. Your like that one cherry blossom that's always late for spring. But when it blooms it turns out ti be the most beatiful blossom.". Momoka turned around and walked into the entrance of the forest. " Joe! Where are you! Are you ok?"

Clairvoya
01-10-2013, 01:07 AM
"Have an apple," she said. She handed a very red one to Kayla. Juice dripped down her chin. Dustin then suddenly started screaming out of nowhere, like a meltdown. "Dustin?" she said. "Are you okay?" Could this be because of the scientists? she thought.

LovelyOshawott
01-10-2013, 01:09 AM
(Why do RPs always go fast on the first day? Where are we again?)

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 01:15 AM
Flailing around he then screamed again "NO! I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED!" This thing was bothering him but he then said sniffing to Alena "I'm ok, it's in my head." The voices went on and on about me commiting suicide. He then said "These souls keep on teeling me crap, I don't want to hear."

megagamer
01-10-2013, 01:16 AM
"Wow...your ready good with words" he smiled. He looked around. "Where could he be?"

(Were all different places Osha...but u can join us if u want.)

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-10-2013, 01:17 AM
Thutmose watched as the girl ran away screaming. He then said, "Was it something I said?" He then looked at his clothes. He then said, "Why would I be wearing brown and black? They don't go well together." He then thought, Since that one was unable to help me, I should look for someone to answer my questions. He then started running, but he did not notice where he was going and bumped into someone. He then said, "Ok, who got in my way?"

Clairvoya
01-10-2013, 01:18 AM
"Er..." she said. "Have some apples. Maybe they'll make you feel better." She bounced up and grabbed three more. "Here." She handed to them. "The tree's almost empty, and I don't want the Pokemon there to starve, so that's all we'll take." She sighed. She didn't like it that her first friend was in pain already. "Maybe we should get to that hotel quick. We need some rest. Or maybe a Pokemon Center. Cianwood?"

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 01:22 AM
Kayla looked at Dustin and frowned. "I hope you're okay..." she said. She turned to look at Alena. "Um... I don't think we're in Johto anymore. Pokemon don't talk in Johto." She looked towards where Rosalind had run away. Who was that Zorua anyway? Kayla sighed. "I don't think this Pokemonland has hotels."

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Momoka smiled. " Yep, Joe is safe. I can sense him still alive and well." she whisperd. Momoka turned around to Josh. " Joe is safe. Wow he's so tough. When he comes out the forest I'll tell him I'm ok.". She stared at Josh. " So where do you want to go now. Now that I know Joe's fine by the way I can sense it.".

Clairvoya
01-10-2013, 01:24 AM
"What?!" she yelled. "Not in Johto..." She looked around. "No wonder I don't know anyone here. I've been looking for my friends, but not a sign. Let's find a Pokemon town and ask for help!" She looked around the field.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-10-2013, 01:27 AM
Thutmose decided to move out of the way of the person he bumped into. He kept walking along. He then saw the exit of the forest. He then noticed a boy and a girl there. He thought to himself, I should ask them my questions. He then walked up to them and said, "Excuse me, who are you? I need information regarding something."

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 01:30 AM
Kayla sighed. "I don't think that the pokemon here will help us... They don't know who or what we are. We'd probably do best camping out or something." She sighed and paced around. "The scientists probably sent us here... Maybe they thought we were rejects and didn't want us."

Clairvoya
01-10-2013, 01:30 AM
Alena saw a Shinx walking through the field. "Excuse me!" she said. "I'm Alena, little Shinx! How are you?" It stared blankly at her. "Er, could you give us some directiosn? We're new here...." The Shinx growled at her. Alena ran back. "I don't think it's happy...." Electricity sparkled. "Uh oh..."

megagamer
01-10-2013, 01:33 AM
"Thats good." He sighed. "Um....i dont know where to go....i wanted to find others like me...but for all i know...there might not be anymore....but what do you want to do?" Josh asked.

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 01:39 AM
" Lets set up camp in that field. I think I could make us shelter before sun down." She saw a boy come out of the woods. She lookednat the membrane around his eyes. " Sir, have you ever thought you look like a Sandile? You look like one to me. Sorry but my friend and I really must be going. It was nice to meet you though." She smiled at him and started walking to the field.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-10-2013, 01:39 AM
Thutmose heard what the girl had said. He thought to himself, A Sandile, that can not be right. The brown in my clothes seem to be a darker shade of brown. Maybe something in the same line as a Sandile? It does seem likely. He then reached down and made the ground shake. He then said, "Ok, that was weird."

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 01:45 AM
Kayla sighed and looked at the Shinx. "I told you we won't be trusted here..." She looked around. She saw Rosalind running back and sighed. "What do you want, err... What was your name again?" she said. Rosalind glared at her. "You need a place to stat, right? Come with me," she said. Kayla blinked and looked at Alena. "Come on! Don't mess with that Shinx!" she yelled. Rosalind sighed and looked around nervously. "They're coming," she whispered.

megagamer
01-10-2013, 01:46 AM
Josh tilted his head. "You made the ground shake!" He saw her head off and rushed after her. "That sounds good..but i womder...why do you trust me?" He asked. "I mean we just mesnt but it seems like you dont really care"

Clairvoya
01-10-2013, 01:46 AM
"Okay....." she said. The Shinx seemed very angry at them. "Come on, Dustin! I don't trust this Shinx, for a number of reasons!" She ran after the Zorua, or Rosalind, as Kayla called her. "Should we trust her? After all, she did try to attack you."

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 01:50 AM
He ate a apple and asked "Why do you think they did this to us? It's not safe,it can make people go crazy of worse." He felt the voices leave and he said "I remember when they said to me that I should be glad that they are doing this. I don't know why they said that.. Kayle.....Alena......" He sighed and followed them.

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 01:52 AM
Momoka kept running in the forest. " I'll tell you when we get there. In this forest is a field. From below it's hidden. But I saw it when I was in a really big tree. If we keep running I think we'll make it there." She saw the forest getting more coverd with tall grass and vines. Almost there. She thought.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 01:56 AM
Kayla looked down at Rosalind and shrugged. "Meh," she said simply. She looked at Dustin and frowned. Rosalind growled. "Hurry! They're com-" She couldn't finish her sentence. A huge fireball came out of some bushes and hit Rosalind. Kayla gasped and picked her up. "Rosalind! What was that?" she asked. Rosalind smiled weakly. "You know my name..." she whispered. Kayla shook her head and looked at Dustin and Alena. "We need to get Rosalind some help!" she yelled, squeaking when another fireball came out of the bushes. "Let's go!" She started to run towards where Rosalind had come from.

Clairvoya
01-10-2013, 01:58 AM
"Uh oh!" she squealed. "Dustin, Rosalind's been hit!" She followed Kayla. "Kayla, do you know exactly where we are going and how we're going to get Rosalind some help?" A fireball shot at her, but she ducked. "Uh oh....whatever that is, it's targeting us!"

megagamer
01-10-2013, 02:01 AM
"Ok." He said running with her. "Lucky im part arcanine....im a fast runner" he said smiling.

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 02:03 AM
He looked around and ran after them. He then looked at his feet and said "She could got to the PokeCenter." He said something under his breath he could not even understand. He then said "Over there."

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 02:05 AM
Momoka stopped. " Were here." she said. The field had beatiful flowers yet was hidden in darkness. She sighed. " It's dark put it will do." She saw a strang plant she went over to smell it. " Ugh this smells bitter, I think it's a medical herb. Perfect. We got everything we need and best part it's well hidden."

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 02:07 AM
Kayla shook her head. "I don't know where I'm going! Just trust me on this!" she yelled. A fireball hit her back, and she winced. Keep following this path... a voice said. Kayla gasped. "Was that...?" She looked down at Rosalind. "It couldn't be..." Kayla shook her head and kept running. Now turn right... the voice whispered. Kayla gasped and turned. "We're almost there!"

Clairvoya
01-10-2013, 02:08 AM
"Wait," she said. "Just a minute ago you said you didn't know where you were going, but now you're sure we're on the right path. I'm thinking that something is...." She was about to finish that thought when a humongous fire ball flew past her and almost burned her pink shirt. "Uh, let's get to that hopefully safe spot now!"

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 02:14 AM
Momoka picked the herbs. " Wow medical herbs. Well I'm going to protect all three of them. We can't trust many people these days so we must stay cautious of anyone who comes." She whisperd. " So what are we going to use as shelter?"

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 02:17 AM
He ran and ran when a fireball erupted right in front of him. He ducked but he got the full blast and was thrown through the air. He then screamed in pain when he hit the floor. He looked around and groaned in pain.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 02:17 AM
Kayla sighed. "I can't explain it... I just knew that this was where we had to go... It's like my instinct or something..." She gasped and stopped running. "A... Village?" she asked. A Zoroark ran out of a house and gasped. "Rosalind! What did you do?" he asked. Kayla frowned and walked over to the Zoroark. "Just help her..." she whispered, holding her arms out. The Zoroark hesitated before taking Rosalind and running into his house. Kayla sighed. "Great... Now we're stuck here... Maybe they have some medicine for me," she muttered. Another fireball came out of nowhere and hit Kayla on her back. She gasped and fell to the ground. A Magmar smiled and walked up to her. "You're the reason all of this is happening."

Clairvoya
01-10-2013, 02:20 AM
"A village..." she whispered. "Cool, I guess. Maybe they'll accept us, because we did get Rosalind back to them." Alena saw Kayla fall to the ground. "Kayla!" She looked behind her to see Dustin fall too. "No!" Two Magmars surrounded her, grinning evily. "You're next, little girl..."

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 02:25 AM
Momoka put the herbs in her pocket. She saw some Combee pollinate some flowers she smiled and turned to Josh. " May you go find something I can make a hut big enough for both of us with. And please, don't tell anyone were here, don't bring them here, and do NOT tell them we have medical supplies. Until I can find enough is when we'll maybe bring some people in with us."

megagamer
01-10-2013, 02:26 AM
"Wow...its beautiful..." He gasped. "Maybe we could use the tall grass as shelter" he said picking them up. He looked at her and tilted his head. "Dont tell anyone? Sure i'll go get something." He smiled and went off in search of material.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 02:28 AM
Kayla groaned and tried to stand up. "A-Alena..." One of the Magmars glared at her. "Be quiet, you freak!" He smashed his foot down on her back. Kayla screamed. The Magmar smiled. "There's no way that this is a coincidence... The day that Shadow Bandit guy comes back, these... People appear. Maybe if we get rid of you, things will go back to normal." He kicked Kayla. Kayla groaned again and stood up. "It's not our fault," she whispered. "I'm tired of being blamed for everything! I wish you would all go away!" she yelled. The Magmar smiled, but before he could say anything, Kayla disappeared in a puff of smoke. In her place was a Zorua.

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 02:29 AM
He grawled towards them and felt his skin flare up. He then heard the voices again and stood up tryng to get rid of them. He then ran into the Magmar making it use a attack on the other. He then yelled "ARRGGGGGGG"

Clairvoya
01-10-2013, 02:31 AM
"Shadow Bandit?" she said. "That doesn't sound good.....Who are you?" She backed away, but more Magmar appeared. "Crud!" she yelled. "Worst luck ever!" She saw Kayla suddenly disappear. "Kayla!" she screamed. She saw a Zorua. "What the...wait." She remembered she could become a Zorua when angry, but Alena thought it was best not to tell the Magmars. "She's gone!' she lied. The Magmars frowned. Steam came out of their ears.

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 02:36 AM
Momoka watched Josh go and sighed. " I'm not trying to sound selffish or greddy, but the last thing we need is more people... I already had my courage and happiness taken away from me." she whisperd. She went down to the ground and started digging z hole for some roots. She saw her necklace glow. The bright sapphire shone in her face. What in the world.... She thought.

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 02:37 AM
He could not stand this pain and he then just fell to the ground. He was shivering of his pain and said "STOP!" The voices started to sing and he yelled again "Stop" The Dusknoir started to show more and more. He then said "Let them go." The Magmar laughed and said "Oh really boy?" He nodded and then grabbed the Magmar by the throat and threw it against the tree.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 02:39 AM
The Magmar looked around nervously. "Where'd she go?" they asked. Kayla giggled and walked over to Alena. "Good job..." she whispered. The Magmar looked around more. "Maybe she ran away... Let's move." They ran away. Kayla laughed. She shook her head and frowned. "Stupid Magmar... They burned off some of my fur..."

megagamer
01-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Josh looked around and after a while stumbled upon some wood. "We can use this plus the grass!" He smiled. He reached down to get it put he saw something standing there. A Magmar. "Are you Josh?" It asked. "Yes i am" Josh said carefully. Suddenly he felt pain in his stomach. Magma had punched him. "You need to die! My other squad is attacking the other pokehumans...soon we will have them all!" He grinned. There are others? Josh thought. He looked up at the Magma. "You got me angry...." He mumbled with his eyes becoming firery red and his hair red. "Now take this!" He yelled punching him with a fire punch.

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 02:57 AM
Momoka's necklace kept glowing. " Hey whats going on!" she thought. Then it stopped. " What was that all about.... I wonder what Josh is doing. I hope he's ok...." she went back to digging.

megagamer
01-10-2013, 03:04 AM
The Magmar ran away. "Serves you right!" He yelled at it. "What did he mean by have us all? Does he want us dead?" He sighed and picked up the wood. "Wow this is heavy...." He huffed as he took it back to Momoka. "Im back!" He said dropping the wood.

Pokemon Trainer N
01-10-2013, 03:04 AM
Joe finally came to the edge of the Forrest "I guess she's long gone"." I hope she found someone else to help her out". " now I'm back where I started a kid infused with a lucario". " I need to find someone else like me but the only one I ever found..." " that settles it I will go find Momoka "!

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 03:07 AM
He heard the Magmar yell and ran where he heard it. He saw a boy and a girl who had that smell. He then said "Who are you guys?"
(Please notice me xP)

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 03:08 AM
Kayla sighed and walked away from Alena. She heard yelling and gasped. What was that? If that's those Magmar, they might find out that I just turned into a Zorua... She shook her head. "I don't care... I need to see if someone needs help..." She ran towards where the Magmar had gone and gasped. "There are more Pokehumans?!" she yelled. The Magmar turned and looked at her. Kayla gasped. "I have a bone to pick with you!" she yelled. One of the Magmar laughed and shot a fireball at Kayla. Kayla gasped and growled. Before she could do anything, there was a puff of smoke, and she turned back into a human. Kayla frowned. "I feel sleepy," she whispered. Her eyes closed, and she fell to the ground.

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 03:13 AM
Momoka smiled. " Oh thanks Josh. Let's hope no one followed you here. This is our secret hideout. We don't need anymore strangers trying to attack us."

( Sorry guys, Me and Mega our at our hideout. Your going to have to find us.)

Pokemon Trainer N
01-10-2013, 03:13 AM
Joe wondered where to begin his search." she couldnt have gone far" he dicided to check to the east first. Joe gathered his stuff and suddenly someone snatched his map. " hey what do you think you are doing!" cried joe. " I think that I've caught a pokehuman" said the Magmar. " you haven't caught me yet" joe then grabbed the map out of the magmar's hand jumped over his head and hit him with an aura sphere in the back. " hey Rick you get him?" called a voice from outside. " looks like I have some company" he prepared to fight

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 03:18 AM
He sighed and closed his eyes but what he saw was odd. He saw pulses of human shaps and Pokemon alike in a weird blue color. He then saw walked around and saw two people in somthing odd. He opened his eyes to see a solid object, it dawned on him what that was. He then kicked against it and ask "Anyone? Pokehuman? Help..."

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 03:24 AM
Kayla groaned softly. She heard footsteps coming and frowned. Leave me alone... She heard someone gasp and sighed. "Kayla! What's wrong?" someone asked. Kayla groaned. Rosalind? Is that you? she thought. Rosalind sighed and transformed into a Hariyama. She picked Kayla up. "Thank you for saving me," she whispered. Kayla smiled. "You're welcome..." she whispered softly. Rosalind felt Kayla's body go limp and sighed. "I have to find her some help..." She started to pace around.

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 03:25 AM
Momoka heard a voice. She scearmed. " Oh great company..." she mumbled. She ran fast over the the pile of healing herbs she had. " We have no business with anyone but ourselves!" she cried out.

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 03:34 AM
He felt sad and said "Sorry, I'm just looking for company. Help, my-my I don't feel well." He felt a stabbing pain in his head as the voices sung "Pull the trigger......slit you wrist." He cried out in pain and said "Please, my voices in my head are killing me. I sense you as good souls....."

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 03:42 AM
Rosalind looked around and sighed. "No... daddy, don't hurt me," Kayla whispered. "Please... I'll be a better daughter, just don't hit me..." Rosalind gasped and looked down at Kayla. She needs help... She walked around some more. "HELP! Someone help us! Kayla needs help!" she yelled. Kayla groaned. "Daddy, no! Stop! Don't hurt me anymore!" she whispered. Rosalind frowned. "HELP!"

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 03:47 AM
Momoka sighed. "Don't tell anyone where here please. We don't need strangers coming in and stealing our supplies!" she cried. " I will not trust anyone other than Josh.".

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 03:52 AM
He sighed and fell to his knees, then with a jolt of pain he yelled "I WANT TO DIE!" He looked at himself and said with a sniff to the girl "Momoka, help me...."

Pokemon Trainer N
01-10-2013, 03:55 AM
Joe rushed outside to meet an army of Magmar. " there he is get him!" the magmar's surrounded joe. " you sure you want to do that you guys messed with one of the toughest of all of the pokehumans I AM LUCARIO THE STEEL WARRIOR PREPARE TO FEEL MY WRATH!!! And with that joe went into a trance. He began do use moves he couldn't ever dream of sky uppercut shadow ball outrage, he was defeating magmar left and right. When he was done he snapped out of the trance " well that was fun" and then he collapsed on the ground it had taken an immense amount of energy.

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 03:57 AM
She gasped. H-How did he know my name!? Momoka's necklace started glowong again. She looked at it. Again?. She sighed. " Come in...... but promise me you won't tell anyone when you leave ok.". Her necklace stopped glowing after she said that. Well that was odd.... She thought.

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 04:02 AM
He sighed and crawled into the cave looking thing. He felt lightheaded and looked at himself "I won't, I don't know but I fell like I know you." He leaned against the rock and sighed. "Dustin, nice to meet you two."

Pokemon Trainer N
01-10-2013, 04:06 AM
A few hours later joe regained enough strength to stand. " wow that was wicked but I should rarely use it it sure to ok a lot out of me" then it hit him he had. Met Momoka in that Forrest so she must have a place to live there! Joe began to walk towards the Forrest again. He passed through trees about halfway through searching ( he had regained all of his energy and was just. Sleepy) he dicided to set up camp for the night. Tomorrow he thought to himself tomorrow he would find momoka

megagamer
01-10-2013, 06:26 AM
Josh grinned and helped him in. "Im Josh by the way." He said. "Hmmmm....your hearing voices? Which means......your pokehuman infused with a ghost type correct?" He said slowly uses the grass to make a pillow and put it under Dustin. What if hes not pokehuman? Then me and Momoka could be in danger... Suddenly Josh heard someone cry for help. "Momoka stay if Dustin....i'll go find out whats going on...." He said quickly nad patted Dustins head. "EVIL THOUGHTS BE GONE!" He said and placed a spell tag on his head and left.
Josh kept walking and saw a Zorua and a girl in the grass. The Zorua was calling for help....how did he understand her? Josh rushed to them. " Whats wrong?" He asked. Then he looked at her. She looked burned. "Hm.....Momoka might not like the company...but she needs help" he mumbled. He slowly picked up the girl and stuck his hand out to the Zorua. "Wanna come along?"

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-10-2013, 01:23 PM
Rosalind blinked. Can I trust him? Maybe... But he can't hurt Kayla. The elders need her. She frowned and looked up at Kayla. I did ask for help... Rosalind shrugged and climbed up the boy's shoulder. "By the way, what's your name?" she asked. Kayla groaned. Rosalind frowned. "You need to get Kayla some help now!" she yelled.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Thutmose decided to walk back though the forest. As he was walking, he noticed a bunch of Magmar on the ground. He then thought, I wonder what happened here. It must have taken something extremely powerful to do that. He then felt the urge to fight something, so he ran up and inflicted damage to the Magmar. He then asked, "Why did I just attack them for no reason?" He then looked further ahead and saw a campsite. He thought to himself, Maybe I could find someone there. So he decided to walk over to the campsite.

Leafeon
01-10-2013, 07:37 PM
Momoka sighed.The last thing we need is more people. If Josh brings anyone back with him Mokomka took some roots out of the pile. She looked at the ones in her pocket. Only for me and Josh She though. She took a small root over to the boy that came in. She whispered in his ear." Dustin is it. I just need to tell you the tnis is not a Daycare. I found this place only for me and Josh. Please don't bring anyone back here. And when your healed do not come back. I know this may sound greedy or selfish but I just can't trust anyone after what those scientist did to me...."

Ferrospike
01-10-2013, 08:49 PM
He tilted his head and nodded. It dawned on him who he was talking to. Shocked he then said "Momoka, I was the boy they tested you with. I was the one who comfort you when we where in that place they called a lab..."

Clairvoya
01-10-2013, 08:49 PM
(Stupid school. Where are we?)

The Magmars surrounded Alena. "What do you want?!" she said. "Happy thoughts, happy thoughts....there has to be something good." The Magmars glared. "You must have caused this." She saw fireballs forming. "Where are the others?" She jumped up high and screamed at the top of her lungs, "HEEELP!"

megagamer
01-10-2013, 10:04 PM
Josh looked at the Zorua. "Im Josh. You may be surpised that i can understand you.....i guess its because im...." He stopped. U dont know if i should be telling everyone who i am....maybe i should keep it secert a little while longer he heard her yell. "Calm down. I'll do what i can...." He said carrying both of them to the little camp. "Momoka....we got more company" he sighed putting them both down

Pokemon Trainer N
01-10-2013, 10:20 PM
( sorry I'm back school stinks)

Joe woke up to the sound of someone approaching his tent. " who's there?" joe called " it better not. Be more Magmar I still don't have enough strength to do that... But they don't know that. If its you Magmar again I'll be happy go go into my grand forme".

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-10-2013, 10:32 PM
Thutmose heard the voice and said, "I am not a Magmar. I am Thutmose Ramses. Course I did see what happened to a group of Magmar. I seem to have acquired some strange abilities that make me want to do certain things. For example, I feel the need to crush a car in my jaws. I noticed that my clothes seem to be dark brown and black, I wonder that means. I also noticed that my eyes can see far like binoculars. Earlier I was able to make the ground shake."

Pokemon Trainer N
01-10-2013, 10:38 PM
" well" joe said" it sounds like you are a pokehuman a human that is infused with a Pokemon. I am with a lucario but as for you... I don't know. I'm trying to find a friend of mine I expect she is here in this Forrest if you want to help be my guest" and with that joe turned his back packed up camp and went into the Forrest.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-10-2013, 10:51 PM
Thutmose then said to Joe, "So that explains why I have those abilities. I am a Pokehuman. By the way, I met a girl earlier that said that I seem to be infused with the essence of a Sandile, but I thought that can not be right. So I figured that I might be infused with the essence of a Pokemon that is in Sandile's evolutionary line, maybe a Krookodile. As for helping you look for your friend, I would like to." He then walked behind Joe.

Leafeon
01-11-2013, 12:16 AM
Momoka gasped. " D-Dustin..... I think I do remember you now...". She looked at Josh bring a girl in with a pokemon. Her face turned red. " J-Josh! This is not a animal shelter or a daycare! We are not taking in people! You promised me you wouldn't! Send them off! We don't have enough supplies to take care of them! Tell them to go away!". Momoka held the herbs she had in her hand. Making sure the new company won't see them.

Ferrospike
01-11-2013, 12:31 AM
He knew what he needed to do because he was used to doing it. He then put his hand on her head and stroked her hair. He knew that usually calmed her down when she had a fit like that. He then said "Shhhhh it's ok, Momo, it's ok"

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-11-2013, 12:32 AM
Rosalind looked at Kayla sadly. She nudged her until she rolled over and gasped. There were large burn marks all over Kayla's back. Rosalind frowned. She looked up at Momoka desperately. "Please don't send us away! Kayla needs help! Just look at her! Please just help her! She saved my life, and I can't let her die!" she yelled.

megagamer
01-11-2013, 12:34 AM
"But Momoka! Shes hurt! I...know i promised...but isnt this more important?!" He yelled at Momoka softly. "But i understand if you dont want to do this. I'll take care of her myself" he said snatching a herb from Momoka and fed it to the girl. "Eat up...you should be fine now"

Clairvoya
01-11-2013, 12:36 AM
No one came to Alena's help. She sighed. "Guess you win..." she said sadly. "It's over." The Magmar nodded. They laughed at her. "It will be over before you know it, little girl." Alena couldn't give up, though. As they launched the fire at her, she sprinted into the woodlands. The Magmar chased her, launching fireballs at her. Trees were falling and burning down. "Where's Dustin?" she thought out loud. "Oh please someone help."

Leafeon
01-11-2013, 12:47 AM
Momoka gasped. " Josh! Those were for us!". She glared at the girl and the pokemon but then sighed. " Fine you win. But just so you know I'm the nurse here. If that girl is going to stay she has to pull her weight around here too. It was her own fault she got hurt. We are not a daycare. We can't go picking up people we don't know....." . Momoka looked at Josh sadly. " I'm more upset with you Josh.... I thought you promised...". She sighed and walked back over to Dustin.

megagamer
01-11-2013, 12:53 AM
Josh looked at Momoka sadly. "Momoka........i.....im sorry....." He said in shame. He went over to her. "I did promise......and....i broke it......dont stay mad......please....im sorry.." Josh said almost tearing up.

Ferrospike
01-11-2013, 01:00 AM
He looked at Momoka and said "Shhhh, Momo. It's ok, just well when this happened in the lab I sang you to sleep." He stroked her hair and looked at Kayla. He then asked "Where is Alena?"

Clairvoya
01-11-2013, 01:03 AM
Alena looked behind her. Looked like the Magmar were held back. "Good," she said, panting. "I need a rest." She crawled into a bush. Why were they chasing her? She just got here, she hadn't done anything....yet, that is. Should I yell for help? she thought. It would be risky, though.....Alena knew she had no other choice. Hesitantly, she screamed, "HELP!"

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-11-2013, 01:09 AM
Rosalind poked Kayla. "No use trying to talk to her... She's out like a light." She sighed softly. "I hate those Magmar..." she whispered. Kayla groaned softly. Rosalind frowned. "Geez, a girl gets burned by a bunch of Magmar and turns into a pokemon and now she can't do anything..." She started pacing around. "Don't talk about me like I'm not here." Rosalind turned around and gasped when she saw Kayla sitting up. Kayla blinked and looked around. "Where am I?" she asked, picking dirt out of her hair. Rosalind sighed. "You just need medicine..."

Leafeon
01-11-2013, 01:17 AM
Momoka smiled when Dustin stroked her hair. " Dustin, your so kind.". Momoka heard the girl woke up. She groaned and walked over to her. " I'm Momoka. Let me get this straight though. This is not a daycare. If you want medicine or any supplies you first must pull your own weight around. I don.t care if you leg is broken. You must work around here. Me and Josh are already busy enough taking care of you and getting supplies. The least you can do is help. It's your own fault you got hurt.". She spun around and went over to Josh. " Josh don't be sad. I forgive you. I'm actually enjoying being a nurse around here." she smiled at him then started going through a pile of herbs she had.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Kayla sighed. "Whatever you say, little miss grumpy pants..." She stood up and winced. "So what do I do, captain? Or am I not allowed to touch any of your precious possesions?" I hate this girl... She reminds me of my dad... Always blaming me for stuff without asking what happened. Rosalind frowned. "What's her problem?" she asked.

megagamer
01-11-2013, 01:24 AM
Josh sighed. I dont know any of these people...i barely know Momoka... "thanks Momoka" he smiled a little. He went over to Kayla. "Um...hi...im Josh. I gave you that herb that woke you up. Just take it easy." He said smiling and looked at Zorua and smiled at her too. "Hey Momoka...i should go look for more suppiles....since we have more people. Besides...im the only one here who is able at the moment"

Leafeon
01-11-2013, 01:32 AM
Momoka looked up. " Oh ok Josh. Be careful." . She stood up and walked over to the girl. She tossed her a string with some bells on it. " Go tie this all around camp. That way I can tell if someone's coming in ir not. After that I may have something to heal your burns with. Seriously what were you doing? Playing with fire and thinking you can hold it?" . She went back over to the pile and started organizing the herbs.

Ferrospike
01-11-2013, 01:39 AM
He smiled and asked "Do you guys l.......****.....voices again........" This time they told him about death. He then said "I was fussed with a Dusknoir, I'm strong. You just don't see it coming."

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-11-2013, 01:42 AM
Kayla looked down at the bells and blinked. She glared at Momoka. "I was attacked by a bunch of Magmar! They're after you, too!" She shook her head. "Forget about it... I'm tired of dealing with people like you." Rosalind looked at her sadly. "Kayla..." she whispered. Kayla shook her head. "Forget about it, Rosalind. Are you coming with me to put these down or what?" The Magmar could just burn these... she thought. Rosalind shook her head. "I'll stay in here." She sat down. Kayla shrugged and winced. "Okay..." She walked outside and started to set the bells down. Rosalind growled and sat down in a corner.

Clairvoya
01-11-2013, 01:42 AM
"No response..." she mumbled. She looked behind her and saw some sort of camp. "Interesting...maybe someone or something there can help me." She walked over, and tripped in the nick of time. A fireball launched above her. "Snap!" She saw Dustin adn some others. "Crap, I've lead them to the others! WATCH OUT!"

Leafeon
01-11-2013, 01:50 AM
Momoka looked at the girl. She was about to snap when a fireball headed toward her. She couldn't dodge in time and got hurt. She fell to the ground and her dress was burned a little. She scearmed in pain. " Ahhh! J-Josh! Get everything out of here! Quickly!" She grabbed all her herbs and saw a Magmar come. " Ugh! Why us!" she mumbled.

megagamer
01-11-2013, 01:55 AM
Josh turned around. "You again!" Josh growled. "I can handle him Momoka." He said with his eyes turning red. With one swift movement Josh fist turned to fire and punched the Magmar outbof the forest. "That was easy" he sighed blowing his fire out. "Momoka you alright? Great...now the nurse is beat up! Guess i have to take care of everyone..."

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-11-2013, 02:01 AM
Kayla watched as Josh got rid of the Magmar. "Not bad..." She walked over to Rosalind and picked her up. "Are you okay?" she asked. Rosalind nodded. Kayla sighed and looked outside. "I knew the Magmar would burn those bells up... We need to go somewhere safer..." she whispered. Rosalind sighed. "You're not going anywhere in your condition!" she yelled. Kayla laughed. "It's fine! Besides, if I don't do anything, then little miss nurse will have my head on a stick!"

Leafeon
01-11-2013, 02:01 AM
Momoka got up weakly. " I'm....fine. This is kind of ironic for a nurse to get beat up, but I'm fine." She slowly walked over to the girl who came in. " You idiot! I nearly got killed because of you! What do you want anyway?". Momoka looked at Kayla. " Well I guess a little ingrate like you wouldn'tnwant mh burn elxir huh? I was going to give it to you after I made dinner but obviously your don't respect what I do.". Momoka went to take a piece of firewood and burned it with some of the flares from the fireball. " Dinner will be ready in an hour..." she said putting a pot on the fire.

Ferrospike
01-11-2013, 02:07 AM
He saw the Magmars and paniced. He then looked at all of them and said "I can hold them off, by well mind tricks. You just run" He looks at the Magmar and punches him in the face. It falls to the ground and then he said "Gaa, how can I do this......"

megagamer
01-11-2013, 02:08 AM
Josh helped out Dustin. "The girls are fighting......sheech...so immature" he laughed. He went over to them. "Both of you relax. Were all pokehumans right?" He looked at Kayla. "Course i dont know if you are one...but it dowsnt matter. Pokemon want us dead. You guys are hurt. So take it easy at least for now ok?" He said in the most kind voice he had. "Besides....that Magmar is going go cry to his boss and i bet their come after me. But foe now....i have to help you guys....mostly you Kayla" he said looking at the burn wounds.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-11-2013, 02:11 AM
Kayla glared at Momoka. "Fine... I don't want your stupid medicine anyway! If you made it, it'll probably kill me!" Rosalind sighed. "Calm down, Kayla..." she whispered. Kayla sighed and sat down in a corner. She set Rosalind down and sighed. "Yeah. Calm. Whatever..."

Clairvoya
01-11-2013, 02:15 AM
Alena patted off the dirt off her shirt. She saw Dustin and walked up to him. "Hey Dustin," she said gloomily. "This was my fault. I accidentally lead these Magmars to this site. Is everything here okay? My face was in the dirt, so I didn't see anything..."

megagamer
01-11-2013, 02:17 AM
"Goodness...you two hate each other....im going to get some supplies and some wood..its getting dark" he said getting up. "I'll be back but you guys stay self...all of you are pretty much hurt..." He sighed and went off in the woods to find supplies.

Leafeon
01-11-2013, 02:18 AM
Momoka sighed. " Ok guys. I made some stew with some of the roots I found. I hope you all like it." she smiled and handed everyone a bowl.She gave the boys bigger bowls. " Josh, Dustin, you too are the men of this place. So you guys get to eat more." she smiled and walked away.When she got to Kayla she had a bowl full of elixir. " This is going to sting so just bite the bullet and shut up.". She slowly poured the exlir on Kayla's skin. " I'm sorry but I didn't make enough for everyone so your going to have to wait a little longer.". Momoka went back over to the pot and poured water in it.

Ferrospike
01-11-2013, 02:21 AM
He grinned and hugged Alena. He then said "It's ok, I worried for you Alena." The voices getting louder in his head saying Love, suicide, Emily, friends, death. He tried to smile and said "Geez, I hate being fussed with a Dusknoir, they could have been nice and fussed me with a Cubone or something."

Clairvoya
01-11-2013, 02:23 AM
"There's gotta be something good coming out of that," she said as her optimistic self. "I can't eat. I probably had like ten apples back there where we met." She sighed. "It's weird how we met only a while ago, and yet we're at a camp, in a land of only Pokemon. Maybe we should stay here. It could be very dangerous in this land, with those Pokemon and this 'Shadow Bandit'."

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-11-2013, 02:25 AM
Kayla winced and looked at Momoka. "Thank you..." she whispered. Rosalind sighed and curled up into a ball on Kayla's lap. "Good night, Kayla," she whispered. Kayla frowned. "You're not eating?" Rosalind shook her head and closed her eyes. Kayla sighed and petted her.

megagamer
01-11-2013, 02:26 AM
(Before Josh left)
"Thanks for the stew!" He said smiling.
(After)
Josh stumbled upon a bunch of tall grass and wood. "Great....but we could really use some water...." Josh sighed. He carried the grass and wood back to camp. "This is all i could find....but we need more water....any ideas guys?" He asked. He set up the wood and used his hand to make a fire. "There...some heat...it gets REALLY cold at night..."

Leafeon
01-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Momoka smiled at Josh. " Thanks. Your so helpful.". She held one bowl for Kayla. She handed to her. " Here. No thanks need. I already know I did a good job.". She took the tall grass and weaved it into three beds. " We only have three guys." she said. " So share."

Ferrospike
01-11-2013, 02:42 AM
He grinned and remarked "Yeah, feeling empty inside kidda sucks but well." He walks around and adds "Ghost, are what this world is made of. You just don't see them all the time."

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-11-2013, 02:43 AM
Kayla smiled and took the bowl. She looked down at Rosalind and sighed. "Sleep tight..." She patted Rosalind on her head. Kayla smiled and drank the stew. Rosalind snored softly. She rolled over. Kayla yawned. "Good night, guys..." She laid down on the ground and hugged Rosalind. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

megagamer
01-11-2013, 02:44 AM
"S-Share?" Josh voice cracked. He may act tough...but now he is acting shy. "B-But....their are more girls then boys!" Josh whined.

Clairvoya
01-11-2013, 02:44 AM
"I wish I could understand." Alena said, frowning. "But because I'm so positive, it's really hard to see what's bad. That's always the down side, too much happiness." Even as she said this, it was hard not to smile. "To me, everything's sunny and there's always happiness hidden everywhere. But everyone has a different point of view. Especially when infused with Pokemon." She lay down on the grass. "This sure is soft. I might fall asleep on this. Kind of tired from all that running...." Her eyes closed and soon she was curled up and sleeping.

Leafeon
01-11-2013, 02:48 AM
Momoka smiled. " Well Josh, I going to lay on the second bed. But you and Dustin must decide who sleeps on the third bed." Momoka layed on the grass bed and closed her eyes. " Night Josh...." she whisperd, falling asleep.

Pokemon Trainer N
01-11-2013, 02:52 AM
So joe Continued his search through the woods looking for any trace of Momoka. Then all of a sudden he stumbled upon a field " hello? Is anyone here " he called " Momoka anyone?" Well if nobody is here this will be a good place to set up camp I couldn't find this place again if I tried!" * he begins to unpack his his stuff*

Ferrospike
01-11-2013, 03:05 AM
He nodded at Momoka and said "I don't mind lying on the ground. Momo, I will always be here, like I was in that lab." He got into a good position to sleep. He closed his eyes and then said "I think we need to do something in this world to return to ours."

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-11-2013, 03:07 AM
Kayla snored softly and rolled over. She frowned and winced. "No... Daddy, don't hurt me! Please don't! I'll behave, just don't hurt me!" she yelled. She squeezed Rosalind. Rosalind frowned and woke up. She crawled out of Kayla's arms and watched her. Are humans always this loud when they sleep? She yawned and sat down.

Sean
01-11-2013, 05:29 AM
(Sorry I'm late, I've been very busy!)

Irwin wakes up bathed in the warm sun, onto a giant lily pad in a large pond. There are a group of woopers playing in the mud not far from him, One says to him "Ha, you're up late sleepy head!" then the rest laugh. Irwin is in a drowzy state, then realizes he understood the pokemon! He then remembers the scientists... and how they almost drowned him. Now he looks off into the distance and see the castle. Then he dives into the pond.

megagamer
01-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Josh sat but couldnt fall asleep. He went over to Rosalind and Kayla and put them on his bed. He sat down on the ground.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-11-2013, 01:03 PM
Rosalind looked at Josh and smiled. She laid down and watched Kayla. "What's wrong?" she whispered. "Is it a bad dream?" Kayla snored and winced. "No, daddy! Don't!" she yelled. Rosalind sighed. Kayla...

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Thutmose then replied to Joe, "Indeed, this is a good place to stop for the night. We can resume our search for the others tomorrow." He then got out his gear to help Joe set up camp. He then thought to himself, After we find the others, I can tell that particular girl that she was close with her guess. She was only off by two Pokemon.

Pokemon73
01-11-2013, 06:45 PM
I'll try to do this

Name: Gabriel
Pokemon they were infused with: Eevee
Appearance: Blonde hair and blue eyes (just the best I can do without going personal)
Personality: Just shy and non interactive really just stays in the corner and trys to be alone and sees a lot of pokemon he wants to be with

Leafeon
01-11-2013, 07:43 PM
( I shall progress this to the next day if that is fine.)

Momoka was at the fire cooking. She had stolen a few abandoned eggs from a pidgey's nest and started cooking them. She looked at the others. Still asleep... better wake them up.. She took the pot and started to bang on it. " WAKE UP ALL OF YOU! Kayla go make yourself useful and cleanup from last night's dinner before you eat. Josh I'll give you your breakfast but then will you make sure you go look for anyone trying to maybe, ambush us or something. Dustin will you help me pass out breakfast?". Momoka spoke in a soft tone. Then she looked at the new girl. Might as well slap daycare nurse on the top of my head.... she groaned.

Ferrospike
01-11-2013, 08:49 PM
He smiled and passed some of the food around. Momoka look tense to him and he said "Momo, can I talk to you in private? I have something to tell you that might interest you."

megagamer
01-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Josh woke up. "Ok...i'll stay on the look out for anybody....yawn..anyways good morning" he said smiling. He went over to Rosalind and smiled. "The little Zorua is all tuckered out..." He said patting her with his warm hair.

Clairvoya
01-11-2013, 10:29 PM
Alena woke up. "Breakfast?" she said stretching. "Eh, sure. I'm a little hungry." She walked up to Momoka and said cheerfully, "I'm Alena, by the way. Are you sure you can take care of all of us? Is there anything I can do to help you, too?"

Leafeon
01-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Momoka saw the girl come over to her. " I'm Momoka, the nurse here. I'm also the girl who nearly got killed because of your actions. I don't think I need any help. I'm fine. And you won't get breakfast until you work around here. How about you help Kayla with her chores.". Momoka thrned away and walked over to Dustin. She whisperd in his ear. " Yes, what is it?"

Clairvoya
01-11-2013, 10:53 PM
"Okay, sorry about those Magmar..." she said, a little hurt. She then asked, "What do I clean with? Do we have a broom here or something?"

Quilpwr
01-11-2013, 11:02 PM
I'm unsure as to how this will play out. Might not stay the entire time.
Name: Andrew "Flame" Paddoci
Pokémon infused with: Typhlosion
Appearance: Tall, with a strong build. Wears a solid white polo and bright yellow jeans, but seems more pokemon than human. Has a flash of blond hair, and has patterns drawn in red across his body.
Personality: While a rather sweet and caring person when relaxed, he has a short temper and immense fury when enraged. Doesn't fight fairly, and is unsure of how to get along with others. Has a fear of spiders and high places.

megagamer
01-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Josh sighed. "No one is coming Momoka.....should i help everyone with their chores?" He asked nicely.

Quilpwr
01-11-2013, 11:12 PM
He lies on the limb of a tree, passed out. The branch quietly snaps, and he falls to the ground.

Ferrospike
01-11-2013, 11:14 PM
He took a deep breath and said "I think that we need to do something in this world to get back to ours. I can sense that with these stupid Dusknoir gens. They are telling me that and well we return how we left which in our case well."

Quilpwr
01-11-2013, 11:20 PM
"Flame", as his old friends knew him (No, the couldn't have been his friends. He'd had no friends), was trying to overcome the throbbing pain in his skull. "Rough landing" he remarked to no one. He wished the pain would leave. He wished the voice would shut up. There was a town nearby. Perhaps they could help.

Clairvoya
01-11-2013, 11:23 PM
(Uh, Quilpwr, it's past the date for signing up....)
Alena sighed. She found a old broom and started sweeping the floor, and then started to clean the table. "At least I'm not starving" she said. She then found herself eavesdropping on Dustin's conversation with Momoka. "....get back....return..." Interesting.... she thought. She continued cleaning, though, pretending she wasn't listening.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-12-2013, 01:11 AM
Rosalind looked at Kayla and sighed. Do humans always sleep this long? She poked Kayla and frowned. Kayla snored softly. Rosalind growled. "Wake up already, you idiot!" she yelled in Kayla's ear. Kayla jumped and looked around. She wiped a tear away and blinked. "Huh? I'm not with daddy? I'm safe?" she asked confused. Rosalind watched her nervously. "Kayla... What's wrong?" she asked. Kayla shook her head and stood up. "Nothing's wrong... Now what should I do?"

megagamer
01-12-2013, 01:23 AM
Josh smiled and went to Kayla. "Look who woke up.. .Momoka wanted you to do some chores....but..i can help you ig you want." He said with a smile. He looked at Rosalind. "She was trying to get you up youbsleepyhead" he said with a laugh.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-12-2013, 01:30 AM
Kayla sighed. "What kind of chores?" she asked, rubbing one of her eyes. Rosalind sighed. "Kayla..." she whispered. Kayla looked down at her. "What's wrong? It was just a bad dream... Don't worry about it..." She shrugged and shivered a little. At least I'm not with that terrible man anymore... Rosalind glared at her. "You sounded like you were being tortured or something..." she said. Kayla winced and shook her head. "I said forget about it!" she yelled. Rosalind frowned.

Clairvoya
01-12-2013, 01:33 AM
"Where's Kayla?" Alena whispered to herself. "I can't do all of this work by myself. Maybe I can stop now. Kayla can do the rest easily." She walked away from the table and went to Momoka. "Um, Miss Momoka?" she said a little scared. "I've done my share of the chores, and Kayla's doing the rest. Can I have some breakfast now?" If not, she could easily just get some apples from a nearby tree.

megagamer
01-12-2013, 01:35 AM
Josh tilted his head. "Um are you alright? You sound upset...." He said nicely. "Anyways...i dont know what chores she wants you to do...." But i can give you two a nice meal if you want...you can stay in the bed for now...i'll do the chores for you!" He said smiling.

Leafeon
01-12-2013, 01:39 AM
Momoka looked at Alen." Sure you can honey! Here I made scrambled eggs." Momoka handed Alen a plate then walked over to Josh and gave him a plate and smiled. Momoka glared at Kayla. " Kayla, I'll need you to assist me with my medical supplies, after that you'll get breakfast. No hurry, don't keep me waiting." Momoka walked over to her corner of the room with alll of her medical supplies and looked at them.

Clairvoya
01-12-2013, 01:42 AM
"Um....okay." While Alena loved scramble eggs, it was a bit awkward seeing as how Togetic's pre-evolution was basically an egg. "Thank you, Momoka!" She rolled out a blanket and started eating the eggs. They were surprisingly warm. "How did she get these?" she said. "Do Pokemon have human food or something?" She chomped a big pile. "MMMMM!" she moaned. "Delicious!"

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-12-2013, 01:47 AM
Kayla glared at Josh and shook her head. "I'm fine," she snapped. Rosalind frowned. Kayla looked at Momoka and sighed. She walked over to her. "What do I do?" she asked, tapping her foot impatiently. I hope she doesn't start to bug me too... Kayla sighed. She looked at Rosalind. I wonder why she left her village... They must be worried...

megagamer
01-12-2013, 01:50 AM
"I.....what did i do wrong?" Josh sighed. "I didnt mean anything...." He sighed to himself and ate. He offered Rosalind a piece. "Want it? Or are you going to snap like Kayla did?" He said.

Leafeon
01-12-2013, 01:57 AM
Momoka looked at Kayla. " Well look who decided to finally show up! Took you long enough. Also, don't be rude to Josh like that. He was the one who brought you under his and me care. The least you could do is show some respect. But anyway, I want you to sort my medical herbs and berries and roots. Spicy ones one the right. Bitter ones on the left. Sour ones on the corner right. Dry ones in the middle. Once your done come talk to me. And do not eat them!". Momoka then walked away and went to Josh.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-12-2013, 02:05 AM
Kayla sighed. I hate that girl... She looked at the herbs and frowned. Do I really have to do this? I don't even feel like eating anyway... She shook her head. "Suck it up, Kayla," she whispered. "At least she doesn't hit you." She looked at the herbs again and started to sort them.

Rosalind looked at Josh. She tilted her head and ate the food. "Don't worry, I'm not like Kayla... But the reason that she freaked out like that had something to do with her nightmare that she had..." She looked up at Momoka and frowned. She hid behind Josh.

megagamer
01-12-2013, 02:17 AM
"Really?" He sighed. He saw Momoka and got up. "Oh hi! Whats up?" He said trying to sound cheery. He saw Rosalind hid behind her.

Ferrospike
01-12-2013, 02:20 AM
He sat down and thought about before the lab. He then just said to himself "Dead, that's what should be, but I'm not.....I'm not......I'm not gonna tell them what happened. Maybe Momo will remember....."

Leafeon
01-12-2013, 02:23 AM
" Oh I just wanted to make sure you were ok. Kayla looked like she really flamed on you.". Momoka saw Rosalind hide behind Josh. She smiled and held her hand out to pet her. " Aww, it's ok little fell'a, don't be shy."

megagamer
01-12-2013, 02:26 AM
"Oh um.....im fine. Thanks for checking though!" He said. he looked at Momoka trying to pet her. "Thats...not a good idea." He said laughing.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-12-2013, 02:28 AM
Kayla finished sorting the herbs and sighed. "Finished!" She walked over to Rosalind and picked her up. "Don't worry, I'm calm now," Kayla whispered. Rosalind jumped down and looked at Momoka. "Don't call me a fella! I'm a girl, idiot!" she yelled. Kayla sighed. I wonder why we're here... Oh well. I'll stay here if it gets me away from him... She shuddered. Rosalind looked up at her and sighed.

Leafeon
01-12-2013, 02:33 AM
Momoka took a few steps back. " Oh... I'm sorry..." she walked back over to her nedical corner. Tears started to come out her eyes.I'm not an idiot..... I'm smarter than both of them combined. And if she thinks she can just try to take him away from me she has another thing coming! Momoka looked at the sorted herbs. She picked one up frlm the Bitter pile. She sniffed it. Spicy.... she thought.

Clairvoya
01-12-2013, 02:35 AM
Alena finished her scrambled eggs. "Awesome!" she said. She went back to Momoka and handed the plate to her. "Thanks, Momoka! Those were delicious! Anything else I could do?" In the corner of her eye she saw Dustin mumbling to himself, possibly death. Oh no... she thought with dread.

megagamer
01-12-2013, 02:39 AM
Josh sat down. "I really should be doing something....." He mumbled. He loooked at Momoka and saw her tail poking out. "Hey momoja...you ok? Your tail is sticking out" he whispered.

Leafeon
01-12-2013, 02:44 AM
Momoka saw Josh come. She wiped some of her tears away. " Oh my tail? Don't worry it will go away soon. Josh we may have to relocate to higher ground. There's a moutain up ahead. It's a lot safer than here. If we stay here we may be in some real hot water. Please tell everyone were moving camp ok?". Momoka said in a softest voice.

ShaymieTehShaymin
01-12-2013, 02:47 AM
Kayla sighed and sat down. "There has to be something to do here... We can't just sit around here..." She looked around and frowned. Rosalind looked at her and sighed. "Should we leave now? The elders are waiting for you... Maybe we could bring your friends, too..." she whispered. She walked over to Kayla and jumped onto her shoulder. "Besides, later I want to test out what I did yesterday... Maybe it worked because you smell like me..." she mumbled. Kayla tilted her head.

(Ninja'd!)

Ferrospike
01-12-2013, 02:52 AM
He looked ahead with a look that could have belonged to a dead person. He then said again under his breath "This is worse then being dead.....dead like I should. I hope these guys don't worry and when we return notice that I'm not there....."

Clairvoya
01-12-2013, 02:54 AM
Alena couldn't take it. Dustin had a problem. SHe walked over and sat next to him. "Um...Dustin?" she said quietly. "What are you thinking?" She heard him mutter stuff about being dead. "Please, um.....just tell me."

megagamer
01-12-2013, 03:00 AM
"I want to know why your tail is showing Momoka...then I'll tell everyone to move" he said not budging

Ferrospike
01-12-2013, 03:02 AM
He sighed and thought Should I tell her? Should I? He took a deep breath and said "Well, it's complicated. I-I well when we got here........." A picture of his girlfriend shot into his head. He shrugged and said "I made a pact a deal with a friend.......I.......I.......I.........I" he broke off and just said "Emily......."