PDA

View Full Version : Looking to see if anyone can help...

Rentoraa
01-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Sorry if this isn't the correct place to post this but I'm looking for some online help. Some time ago I had gotten the mystery dungeon (darkness) game. I was able to use the Nintendo Wi-Fi for the friend rescue thing on there. For a while it worked. But then I bought Pokémon b/w. I was able to go online with the dream world place and that was fun. But something happened and it says I can't use the dream world... or anything using Wi-Fi for that matter. I've tried resetting the Wi-Fi connection for my game and it just doesn't work. Anybody know what might be wrong or what I might be able to do?

I'm thinking I probably just can never use Nintendo Wi-Fi anymore... :(

Zachgoose
01-08-2013, 09:12 AM
Hmm. Have you tried deleting your connection completely and starting over?

Or what about using different Wi-Fi connections away from your house? It could be a problem with the DS itself, or rather your router.

Rentoraa
01-10-2013, 12:05 AM
Yeah. I've tried deleting and restarting the connections... I don't really go anywhere other than my house... I think it's probably the router. I may have to try and find some other place to connect it but I may not be able to... I mean, I don't want to have to wait to go to a friend's house or Starbucks or something to use the nintendo wi-fi connection... Thanks anyway. I'll probably just have to stick with what I CAN do and kip the wi-fi stuff...