PDA

View Full Version : Mobile site problems

LuckyLapras
01-12-2013, 03:28 PM
I appear to be having a problem with spoilers in the mobile site, and would like to know if I am doing anything wrong. They don't appear to open. I can sit and wait and it won't open. As I said before, am I doing anything wrong?

Clairvoya
01-12-2013, 03:32 PM
I don't think you are. I have problems with spoilers too on my phone, so it's not just you that's experiencing it.

LovelyOshawott
01-12-2013, 03:34 PM
On my dad's IPhone too. I can't see spoilers.

BreeZaps
01-12-2013, 03:48 PM
I am on the computer and I went to the mobile site. You guys are right. Can't open then. Even with a computer.

Minntul
01-12-2013, 04:08 PM
test .

Edit: Works fine for me on a PC. Will try on my phone later

I guess the best advice I can give you all is to try a different browser on your phone. Maybe reset the browser you are using or clear your cache.

I can't help much each since phones aren't my specialty.

Also are you using the mobile skin or the normal design of the site?

BreeZaps
01-12-2013, 04:13 PM
test .

Edit: Works fine for me on a PC. Will try on my phone later

I guess the best advice I can give you all is to try a different browser on your phone. Maybe reset the browser you are using or clear your cache.

I can't help much each since phones aren't my specialty.

Also are you using the mobile skin or the normal design of the site?
mobile skin go see for yourself

Zachgoose
01-12-2013, 04:17 PM
It is a problem with the vBulletin mobile skin itself, not any browsers. I can work on a solution, but I am unable to make any promises to fix it immediately.

Of course, you have a couple of options. You can switch to the full theme temporarily and the spoilers will open just fine. Other than that, you can "Reply with Quote" to the post with spoiler tags in it, and your text box will contain the information that is in the spoiler tags.

sonriopoby123
01-12-2013, 10:42 PM
Course there's also the option to go on the Regular site. =/

Umbrony
01-13-2013, 05:50 AM
Yeah, it doesn't work on my iPad for whatever reason either sometimes. It works on and off. It must be a problem with the skin itself on certain mobile devices.