PDA

View Full Version : Speed Boost Blaziken?

Dragonite
01-15-2013, 02:24 AM
I realize these forums may not be the best place to ask, a smaller community usually means a lower chance of someone having one, but does anyone have a(n extra) Torchic or Combusken or Blaziken with the Speed Boost ability lying around that they'd be willing to trade me? I can offer basically anything but a few legendaries and a Turtwig in return.

I've been searching on the GTS for a while, but the only thing anyone offers for a reasonable trade is regular Torchic with Blaze, and I really, really don't want to just generate one in Pokesav.

Krauersaut
01-15-2013, 02:41 AM
Hiya. All you need is right here: It's a Blaziken with Swords Dance, Protect, Baton Pass and Flare Blitz. Ironically, it's another one of those super improbable pokemon that I think is hacked.*shivers* spooky.

SuperPikachuTNT
01-15-2013, 03:42 AM
Hiya. All you need is right here: It's a Blaziken with Swords Dance, Protect, Baton Pass and Flare Blitz. Ironically, it's another one of those super improbable pokemon that I think is hacked.*shivers* spooky.

Uhh he means the ability not moves btw and plus those things are super hard to find

Dabottle
01-15-2013, 05:25 PM
Uhh he means the ability not moves btw and plus those things are super hard to find

And he stated that he has one.

Umbrony
01-16-2013, 10:28 PM
Lolrareabilities.

I actually think it is hacked. Uu

sonriopoby123
01-17-2013, 12:39 AM
Dragonite confirmed to have Uber Sun Team.

RAIN TEAM GOGOGO

Rocket
01-17-2013, 12:53 PM
It's good. I like to use it against my friend.

Dragonite
01-17-2013, 08:40 PM
I've been informed that they banned Blaziken + Baton Pass recently, which takes away some of the fun I planned on having with the giant flaming chicken, but I'm sure I could find a use for this thing anyway . . .

Edit: Locking because this is no longer needed, I suppose.