PDA

View Full Version : [FE7 HHM PMU] I forgot I needed to clear this difficulty.

Ice
01-16-2013, 11:19 PM
So, I was holding off on doing one of these. My plan was to mimic LP and use this to get a team for a harder difficulty on SD or for FE6 Hard mode. However, after thinking about it, I realized that I had still yet to clear a mode on a game I'd already cleared a fair number of times. So now I'm throwing a Hector Hard Mode run in with the rest of the stuff I need to finish. (Hey, I am nearly done with SD, FE6 and Emerald. : P)

For those of you that don't play, feel free to give me stuff anyway! (Pick one from this list.) http://serenesforest.net/fe7/char1.html Btw everyone past Karla (mid-page 5) cannot be recruited.

1. Lords (Hector, Eliwood and Lyn) are free, along with Ninian/Nils. Marcus for earlygame (likely) and Athos for final (less likely) provided I deem them necessary.
2. Give me ten people total. (May increase, can't remember what some of the common deployment limits are.)
3. Geitz/Wallace pair BECAUSE I AM NOT BEING FORCED INTO DOING THAT **** FOR WALLACE AGAIN
4. Lyn mode may or may not be done.
5. I am probably forgetting something

1. Sain
Thank you, uncle.
2. Canas
Flygon has given me godmonocle.
3. Dorcas
Mando is zoupo12 in disguise.
4. Priscilla
For some reason Lord penguin gave me non-****archer/Est. <3
5. Pent
Uzi made the game easy mode
6. Wil
Megaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
7. Serra
Pokemon73 has given me early healing. Yay.
8. Rebecca
BOLT WHY
9. Jaffar
Angel of victory death
10. Lowen
Flubbs gave me planthairman

I promise I'll finish probably
unless you give me some horrible team that makes it impossible to beat

Minntul
01-16-2013, 11:24 PM
you will go insain

CriticalFlygon
01-16-2013, 11:24 PM
Take Canas since he's the only one who can use dar- I mean elder magic.

Ice
01-16-2013, 11:25 PM
holy **** I love you people I expected Nino first!

Judge Mandolore Shepard
01-16-2013, 11:26 PM
You can't go wrong with Warrior Dorcas.

Dabottle
01-16-2013, 11:32 PM
Prissy. <3

Uzi
01-16-2013, 11:53 PM
you will get a pentakill with this character.

Merga
01-17-2013, 12:10 AM
I have no idea who any of these people are. Take Wil because archery.

Pokemon73
01-17-2013, 12:11 AM
serra and nino because nino just to say it and serra because she looks nice XD

Ice
01-17-2013, 12:12 AM
Choose one, P73.

Pokemon73
01-17-2013, 12:14 AM
alright serra ( next one please choose nino XD )

Shiningbolt
01-17-2013, 12:24 AM
Hmmm...Your team doesn't have enough archers. Only one? That needs to change, so I'll give you one with a name starting with R. Yeah, you know the one. But it's no fun if I just tell you, so I'll spell it out for you in this spoiler tag.

RAR-E-B-B-E-C-C-A!

Enjoy.

Ice
01-17-2013, 12:26 AM
That's just wrong.

Also, did prologue because Lyn's the only character in it. (6 turns)

Tactician is Ice/September/Male.

dud190
01-17-2013, 12:31 AM
Edit: Have jaffar because he's an assassin.

Flubbs
01-17-2013, 12:34 AM
Lowen because I don't know a thing about Fire Emblem.

I also can't read.

Urist McAxelord
01-17-2013, 12:41 AM
You are very lucky I didn't notice this sooner.

Ice
01-17-2013, 12:44 AM
Out of curiosity, what torture would I have had to suffer?

Urist McAxelord
01-17-2013, 12:46 AM
Karla/Bartre (I assume that they are paired because Bartre's required to get Karla).

sonriopoby123
01-17-2013, 12:46 AM
Darn. Was gonna give you Florina so you can experience the hell she gave me.

Bully.

Urist McAxelord
01-17-2013, 12:47 AM
Florina is really good even if she has subpar combat for most of the game simply because she can rescue just about anyone.

Clairvoya
01-17-2013, 02:11 AM
I have no idea who these people are, but I want to pick still. Use Priscilla, please.

Ice
01-17-2013, 02:36 AM
Karla/Bartre (I assume that they are paired because Bartre's required to get Karla).
If I was given Karla, then definitely. Probably would have done it if I was given Bartre, but it's not necessary then, so idk.

Darn. Was gonna give you Florina so you can experience the hell she gave me.

Bully.
But Florina's good...

I have no idea who these people are, but I want to pick still. Use Priscilla, please.
Disregarding the fact that all ten slots were filled, I was already given her.

Anyway, Lyn mode! Updates will be more interesting in Hector's story, but Lyn mode is just pointless and boring and bleh.

Chapter 1: 6 turns
Sain got HP/Res as the first level. This does not bode well.

Chapter 2: 9 turns
Sain kills stuff. And HP/Luck/Res

Chapter 3: 9 turns
Sain holds the chokepoint and Wil is fed the bosskill.

Chapter 4: 7 turns
Held the center.

Chapter 5: 8 turns
Wil takes the bosskill.

Chapter 6: 10 turns
Lyn takes the bosskill and the robe.

Chapter 7: ? turns
Had Sain kill the boss without checking.

Chapter 7x: 7 turns
Sain kills the boss and I got the Hammer.

Chapter 8: 21 turns
Went slowly and chipped at the boss with an Iron Sword with Lyn to let Nils gain levels.

Chapter 9: 19 turns
More levels for Nils. And bosskill was given to Lyndis.

Chapter 10: 19 turns
Dorcas Hammers Lungdren a bit and Lyn kills him with a Mani Katti crit, ending the mode with a fantastic level up!

Lyn mode stats. If anyone cares, they can go ahead and compare these to the averages to see how much the game may hate me.
http://puu.sh/1OHCV

Pokemon73
01-17-2013, 01:03 PM
7. Serra
Pokemon73 has given me early healing. Yay.

DANG IT! I JUST LIKED HER LOOKS!

I don't know if I have to say caps

Dabottle
01-17-2013, 04:56 PM
Curse your Dorcas and his speed!

Ice
01-17-2013, 09:54 PM
Chapter 11: ? turns
THIS MODE HURTS I REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS EASY
Stole Vulneraries, Lockpicks and the Gem. Hector gained bad levels.

Chapter 12: 7 turns
lol a HORSEBIRD almost killed hector and he got more bad levels. Others damaged stuff when possible, and Marcus Silver lanced Zagan.

Chapter 13: ? turns
THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE OF DODGING IS THE ONE THAT DOESN'T NEED TO
Fed bosskill to Eliwood after chipping him down to 1 HP forever because that's all Eliwood could deal with the Rapier. 10/10 lord

Chapter 13x: 7 turns
Marcus got me cash and Eliwood got a perfect level. Due to being hit by some 28s Lowen almost died and got rid of that level, but he's a lucky ******* and procced defense in the nick of time.

http://puu.sh/1P19a

EDIT: Oops forgot Serra

And P73, if you were going off looks why was Serra the top choice?

Pokemon73
01-17-2013, 10:22 PM
Chapter 11: ? turns
THIS MODE HURTS I REMEMBER WHEN THIS WAS EASY
Stole Vulneraries, Lockpicks and the Gem. Hector gained bad levels.

Chapter 12: 7 turns
lol a HORSEBIRD almost killed hector and he got more bad levels. Others damaged stuff when possible, and Marcus Silver lanced Zagan.

Chapter 13: ? turns
THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE OF DODGING IS THE ONE THAT DOESN'T NEED TO
Fed bosskill to Eliwood after chipping him down to 1 HP forever because that's all Eliwood could deal with the Rapier. 10/10 lord

Chapter 13x: 7 turns
Marcus got me cash and Eliwood got a perfect level. Due to being hit by some 28s Lowen almost died and got rid of that level, but he's a lucky ******* and procced defense in the nick of time.

http://puu.sh/1P19a

EDIT: Oops forgot Serra

And P73, if you were going off looks why was Serra the top choice?

Idk just liked how she looked XD

Ice
01-23-2013, 09:13 PM
Chapter 14: 10 turns

I knew this was a bad idea. Brought Oswin and Guy along because I needed to do this fast due to the bandits threatening Priscilla's village. Oswin helped wall the area near the northern village, taking Lowen's Iron lance when he needed to deal damage. Guy helped Eliwood with the pirates because he's bad and dies too easily. Hector and Dorcas killed the soldiers/knight/peg knights, Serra recruited Erk, Rebecca did nothing at all (except maybe kill a peg threatening the TENT, can't remember), and Priscilla joined post-chapter. This took a few tries, and I've already failed at 15 once. Hurrah! At least Sain, Lyn and lolwil return after that!

Ice
01-25-2013, 09:25 PM
Chapter 15: 7 turns

PAIN

I almost had it once and then some git took the throne! That was a run with great levels, too!

Matt opened the door to let Dorcas and Marcus into the throne room. Marcus took the right, Dorcas, Hector and Lowen took the south and Eliwood and Rebecca held the hole at the left. SAIN COMES BACK NOW, HOORAY

http://puu.sh/1SzOH

dud190
01-25-2013, 09:33 PM
When does the guy I chose come in?

Dabottle
01-25-2013, 09:48 PM
When does the guy I chose come in?

Chapter 28x. :3
That's 18 chapters away, assuming Ice is doing all Gaidens. I think he is. Unless he skips Genesis like a NOOOOOOOOB.

Ice
01-25-2013, 10:18 PM
Assuming Genesis is 23x because the name is unfamiliar to me. (or 19xx since I never did that but I've done Nils grinding so I obviously want it)

19xx will depend on how easily I can kill Kishuna, so idk if I'll actually end up going to that since I'm on a cart and can't save state and then keep trying to burn RNs for crits. Likely, though. Considering 23 is desert I doubt I'll want to redo that so that one will depend on whether or not I get enough exp on the successful run. I'll be trying, since I really really want exp, but we'll see.

And, here's 16! I think it took 16/18 turns but I can't remember.

SAIN YOU ARE BACK HELLO PLEASE SAVE ME

Everyone headed to the throne and lots of stuff was bought with the two red gems. Boss was killed by Dorcas/Marcus/Hector combo. Easy, no restarts for once. : D

Chapter 17: 28 turns
Not too bad. Restarted once because green guys are suicidal and I need one for Badon because Canas and money. Raven died because lol Marcuscrit. All items were obtained and I got Eli/Hector C.
http://puu.sh/1SEi7

Ice
01-26-2013, 03:17 PM
Chapter 17x: The Port of Pain.
[14 turns]
Pretty easy. Marcus, the cavs and Hector kill ****, while Eliwood and Canas go north. Main cause of death was the game bull****ting Sain sometimes as well as me trying to abuse for money. Just selling the book now. -_-
http://puu.sh/1SUPM

Chapter 18: Not as bad of a ship.
[11 turns]
Bought stuff and trained archers. Wil died once and then the next time he got to 1HP from the last enemy.

Chapter 19: Lord Nergal never told me to come here.
[Turns: 13]
Archers, Canas and Priscilla hang around spawn and kill reinforcements. Everyone else goes south and kills Uhai. NPC!Fiora kills pegs and makes my life easier before her death. Dart torch spammed.