PDA

View Full Version : SuperSkarmory High School

Pokemon73
01-22-2013, 02:37 AM
Yes you heard right, high school ( if you're not in high school now just pretend you are and have fun ) . But, in order to be in you need this application to make sure of your character(s) ( yes you can have more then 1 just make 2+ applications ) :

Here is the application ( in here please be a human, not an object or something that doesn't excist please ) :
Name of Character:
Description:
Characteristics:
Intrests:

Here is an example:
Name: Gabriel
Description: Blonde hair, blue eyes, yellow backpack, red hat, blue shirt, green shoes, and light blue pants
Characteristics: Shy just not the social person here and just can't get into himself to talk to people
Intrests: Picture taking and drawing

Hope you enjoy newcomers are always welcome to join only if there is an application!

EDIT: If you decide not to do this anymore, please post saying why you can't do it

dud190
01-22-2013, 02:39 AM
Did you rip this off from skarmory academy? Excuse me if I'm wrong, just seems similar.

Pokemon73
01-22-2013, 02:43 AM
Did you rip this off from skarmory academy? Excuse me if I'm wrong, just seems similar.

No I ripped it off from X High School on X's forums

Krauersaut
01-22-2013, 03:12 AM
Meh, might as well:

Name of Character: Rider Daniels
Description: Blonde-grey, wavy hair, soft purple eyes. Quite athletic, and the high-school love interest for many. Almost always wears his trademark vest and ripped jeans. Outgoing and fun, but unknown to everyone else, he is actually quite intelligent, and he has a secret...
Characteristics: Lean and muscular, tall, seemingly unapproachable and above everyone else, but actually quite kind.
Interests: All sports, music, and the sanctuary of his own mind; in it holds a secret people would kill for.

Hehe, wonder how this will turn out.

Pokemon73
01-22-2013, 03:14 AM
ok Lux you're in

sonriopoby123
01-22-2013, 03:19 AM
You so ripped off Ferro.

Pokemon73
01-22-2013, 03:23 AM
You so ripped off Ferro.

It's not ripping off if it isn't in the same place ( if that sentence made any sense )

LovelyOshawott
01-22-2013, 03:28 AM
It's not ripping off if it isn't in the same place ( if that sentence made any sense )

Yeah, it is. It's like me publishing a web series that already exists but in real life, that just me ripping off that author. If you had Ferro's permission, it would be okay but you don't so..

Pokemon73
01-22-2013, 12:26 PM
I looked at his application and mine has more details then his so please if you want to sign up, use the application and let's not start an argument here

Pokemon73
01-22-2013, 06:54 PM
sorry to double post but when we have 5 people we will start

3 spots remain before starting

Sir Muffin of Saucer
01-22-2013, 07:00 PM
Name of Character: Sir Muffin of Saucer The Great and Mighty XVI In All His Glory and Honour.
Description: 7'5", naturally green and purple hair, creepy grin, freckles, swirly red eyes, red skin.
Characteristics: Violent, rampant psychopath, enjoys making others suffer, sees no problem with murder and torture.
Intrests: Murder, torture, genocide, massacres, suffering of others.

Dabottle
01-22-2013, 07:05 PM
Name of Character: Aybee Ceedee Iyefgee.
Description: Three metres tall and incredibly muscular. Has long, pink hair and beautiful rainbow-coloured eyes.
Characteristics: Perfect in every possible way. Omniscient and loved by everyone and everything it meets. It, of course, possesses every attribute of both genders.
Intrests: Spelling "Interest" correctly, being perfect, eating.

Luna
01-22-2013, 07:21 PM
Name of Character: saicrid feenix
Description: A god-given and holy Phoenix
Characteristics: Dies frequently, turns into ashes and then becomes reborn later on in the day
Intrests: Being a Phoenix

I hope I get in :D

Pokemon73
01-22-2013, 08:10 PM
( oh wow really weird applications ) ok you're all in to start put a message in a random location

BreeZaps
01-22-2013, 08:16 PM
(hehe)
Name of Character: BreeZaps
Description: Girl. Wears a hoodie. Always wears anything blue. Blonde curly hair.
Characteristics: Funny, Kind, helpful. Doesn't like pranks.
Intrests: Black Hoodies. Like to stalk Pengy

Pokemon73
01-22-2013, 08:17 PM
you're in bree

Dabottle
01-22-2013, 08:20 PM
Aybee Ceedee Iyefgee had just finished English class. It had got 100% on his test, as usual. It walked out of class and headed for itss next class, SUPEREYAN History.

(Hope this is okay.)

Luna
01-22-2013, 08:24 PM
Saicrid Feenix flew around the halls, looking at his school timetable. He couldn't read it, however, as he is a phoenix, and phoenixes cannot read. He then burst into flames, died, and became an egg to hatch again later.

Pokemon73
01-22-2013, 08:25 PM
( that's fine LP )

I finished a math exam with flying colors ( like always ) . Then I headed to my dreaded class world history.

Luna
01-22-2013, 08:27 PM
Saicrid hatched from the egg fully grown, and flew past, into a classroom. He was unaware of where he was as he is a Phoenix and not a human being.

Dabottle
01-22-2013, 08:30 PM
Aybee Ceedee Iyefgee walked into the SUPEREYAN class and waited for the teacher to arrive, which he knew would be in exactly ninety three seconds, thirty five milliseconds and seventy nine nanoseconds.

Sir Muffin of Saucer
01-22-2013, 09:07 PM
Sir Muffin of Saucer The Great and Mighty XVI In All His Glory and Honour walked into his Food Tech class, dragging a bloodied bodybag along on the floor behind him. His skin was red as usual (it was completely drenched in blood, of course, even though red is a natural skin colour) and his clothes were torn. He grinned a vicious grin and emptied a horse out of the bodybag. "I'm going to make a burger today!" he growled.

"OUT OFHORSE?!" the teacher exclaimed. "NO WAY!"

"I also have a cow here if that's more your thing...." Sir Muffin of Saucer The Great and Mighty XVI In All His Glory and Honour snarled.

"Well, that's perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with a good beefburger!"

Sir Muffin of Saucer The Great and Mighty XVI In All His Glory and Honour raised an eyebrow.

Pokemon73
01-22-2013, 09:07 PM
( kyuubi you must make a new application since I'm thinking you have to be human to do this now )

I entered class thinking how bad I was going to fail this exam. "Oh no!" I moaned "What am I going to do now?" I put my head down on the desk as the announcements said "Will all students in room 205C please leave the school. You're exams won't be until next week"
"Thank the heavens!" I said as I left school going to the park to draw and take pictures with my camera

Dabottle
01-22-2013, 09:10 PM
The lesson began. Aybee Ceedee Iyefgee once again wondered why it was learning things it already knew. Too bad its parents insisted upon it...
It sat there in boredom as the teacher continued to speak about "Forumotion". At least we're not going to get homework...

Luna
01-22-2013, 09:20 PM
Saicrid flew into another room; this time the Food Tech room. He looked at one person in particular; Sir Muffin of Saucer The Great and Mighty XVI In All His Glory and Honour. He always wondered why his name was so long.

Dabottle
01-22-2013, 09:25 PM
Class finally concluded and Aybee Ceedee Iyefgee walked outside. It was lunchtime, and it had an elaborate plan to prank Gabriel (Mr. First Person). It decided to petition Saicrid and Sir Muffin of Saucer The Great and Mighty XVI for help. It knew that they were in the Food Tech room, so it headed there.

Minntul
01-22-2013, 09:57 PM

You so ripped off Ferro.

Yeah, it is. It's like me publishing a web series that already exists but in real life, that just me ripping off that author. If you had Ferro's permission, it would be okay but you don't so..

there is like a million roleplays about high school on the internet

will we need to contact all them so this can gain approval?

Pokemon73
01-22-2013, 10:05 PM
No just leave it here

I just got to the park thinking about what happened before I got to this town "It looks nice, just hope I can at least make some friends" I then sat down under the tree and started to draw some birds I saw

Dabottle
01-22-2013, 10:15 PM
No just leave it here

Beautiful.

dud190
01-22-2013, 11:03 PM
Hi thar.

Name: Aaron Stevens
Description: He's not muscular, but not pudgy either. He stands at a medium height, and very bony.
Characteristics: has few friends(NPC's) who love to play jokes on him. Aaron doesn't mind, however, and he loves to get revenge on his friends. He hates people that aren't his friends, so it's hard to get to know him.
Interests: hanging out with friends. Has a fascination for zebras, and will research about them if he gets the chance.

I shall make this the most interesting RP ever!!!! Maybe.....

Pokemon73
01-22-2013, 11:05 PM
ok dud you're in ( yes I read the application )

BreeZaps
01-22-2013, 11:22 PM
Bree was stalking, Aybee. "Hmmm." She said to herself as she was eating an apple. She slowly walked over behind where he was...

Dabottle
01-22-2013, 11:24 PM
(Who is Pengy?)

BreeZaps
01-22-2013, 11:25 PM
(Who is Pengy?)

(opps xD.)

Krauersaut
01-23-2013, 01:03 AM
"Rider Daniels, Mr...." said Rider as he strolled into Bree's class, and saw her creeping up behind Aybee. Ok... Rider thought to himself as he went to his seat.

"Mr. Skarm, Rider. Now, back to our lesson everyone, turn to page 151 and begin reading. Bree, would you like to start us off?"

BreeZaps
01-23-2013, 08:01 PM
"No I don't." Bree slaps the teacher, and walks from class.

Pokemon73
01-23-2013, 08:05 PM
Drawing the birds I continued to remember how much I hated my old town I lived in. "People there would just not stop bulling me!" I said in anger as a put my head in my arms

Krauersaut
01-23-2013, 08:41 PM
Rider watches Bree leave, mesmerized. "May I be excused, Mr. Skarm?"

"For what, Rider?"
"I'm, uhh... I'm not feeling too good." Mr. Skarm stared at Rider with a piercing glance.
"Ok, but make it quick." Rider nods, and leaves the room.

"Hey, Bree!" He shouts down the hallway, running to catch up to her.

Pokemon73
01-24-2013, 02:21 AM
I picked up my head and said ”Well at least I don't have to deal with my parents anymore, I have my house all to myself”
I then wondered "Why did we have to leave school before our exams?" I then took out my ipad and saw that our teacher was hit by a car and wouldn't get out of the hospital for another 2 weeks

BreeZaps
01-24-2013, 02:24 AM
"What do you want?" I said frowning

Pokemon73
01-30-2013, 03:49 PM
( great very active rp here guys )

I the got up from drawing and headed to a restaurant for something to eat.

Krauersaut
01-30-2013, 05:20 PM
//dead (xD Sorry Poke, none of us are really into this... maybe try again later?)