PDA

View Full Version : I Have Returned From the Dead, AMA

Super Skarmory
01-23-2013, 04:40 AM
Ohaider, you probably have no clue who I am but I'm the guy who pays a monthly bill for this site and keeps it running. I am planning to start checking the forums again, hopefully daily if time permits and I figure the best way to return is to do an ama thread. I closed my old one and put this one in the news section so it can be seen. I will probably close this thread after a few days and I would like to start doing a weekly news blog but I just "returned" so I need a bit of time to sort some things out.

Anyways, this is an ask me anything thread, feel free to ask questions that I can answer. I will not respond to stupid questions or questions I personally do not want to answer. If you ask a question that has already been asked, it will be ignored. Part of the reason I won't be leaving this thread open for long is so it doesn't turn into 50 pages that nobody wants to read.

Questions that I am anticipating will be asked so I'm just answering them now...

Q. Why did you quit coming to the forums?
A. Honestly, college kind of hit me pretty hard. I was taken off by the drastic changes in my life and my priorities lied with college and studies over YouTube and forums. Admittedly I've had very poor time management and am trying to fix that. On the bright side, I had very good grades and I at least have got the school aspect of my life down very well. After finishing my first semester, I am trying to get my feet back on the ground and am trying to return to things that require me. Also, in regards to the forums... I was faced for a reasonably long period of time with the decision to shut the site down because we lost advertising, twice from Google. Why, neither Zach or myself have figured out why and Google never gave us a straight answer. You may see things in regards to advertising that change the next few days as I am fiddling with some settings. The good news is, the site won't have to shut down. We do have a backup solution if our current one fails.

Q. What are your upcoming YouTube plans and are you going to do Pokemon X & Y?
A. I will be hopefully addressing my upcoming plans in more detail in a future post, I'm thinking that weekly blog thing I mentioned. The short version of my current plans are continue BW2 and I've had a lot of requests for NSMB2 so I want to start something called Mario Monday's where I upload a Mario video or two every Monday. I would like to do Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon after NSMB2 to continue the Mario Monday concept. I have been wanting to branch out and do League of Legends videos for a long time now and I'm currently in the process of working on some concepts and where I want to go with them. I'm shooting for mid February to begin making LoL content. I will probably do X & Y but it is too soon to tell.

Q. Have you been spying on us?
A. Yes, Kyoushiro has kept me up to date and Zach notified me if something was urgent. Plus I did check the site frequently without logging in to make sure everything was running smoothly.

Q. Are you planning to do any Wii U stuff?
A. I actually still don't own a Wii U. I would like to keep it as a strong possibility for the future though.

Q. Any plans for the forums?
A. Give me some time, sheesh.

Q. What are your thoughts on Sixth Generation Pokemon?
A. I'm lazy so I'll c/p from Facebook.
People asked for my thoughts on sixth gen. Judging from the trailer, I'm glad the graphics look smoother and less choppy than 5th gen. The grass starter looks dumb, I actually think I like the fire starter, it may be the first starter Pokemon since maybe Piplup that I really am excited about, I just hope it has cool evolutions. The water starter is okay. The trainer walks like an idiot but he looks better than the 5th gen trainers. And the legendary thing is a bit odd, I still remain without and opinion on it. Oh, and WHY DID WE GO FROM NAMING GAMES AFTER COLORS TO LETTERS!!!

Bricktoad
01-23-2013, 04:47 AM
Eyan you forgot battle rankings...
:/

sonriopoby123
01-23-2013, 04:58 AM
Why do you not like Chespin? Fennekin is getting too much attention tbh.

Prospering
01-23-2013, 05:05 AM
Why do you not show your reputation
Have you ever been threatened?
Will you ever sell T-Shirts that say SuperSkarmory?
Whats the most pain you've ever endured?

BreeZaps
01-23-2013, 05:09 AM
Hows life been after losing penny?
I'm sure its hard...

And we should have some blog for the forums, and you can have a blog at emerald user? What do you think.

SFB
01-23-2013, 05:17 AM
Which is better, Dave Hester or Gabe Newell? Reasons why you picked.

Qwerty
01-23-2013, 05:28 AM
>weekly news thing
if you can actually pull this off consistantly for once I'll be impressed lol. GL
>expand into LoL
yay

OK question: What do you think of the new system for ranked (league system)?

Super Skarmory
01-23-2013, 05:43 AM

(Much better.) My first impression of Chespin was it was a stupid Pokemon. After further analysis, I've warmed up to Chespin but still prefer Fennekin by a long shot.

Why do you not show your reputation
Have you ever been threatened?
Will you ever sell T-Shirts that say SuperSkarmory?
Whats the most pain you've ever endured?

As the creator of the site, vBulletin blocks reputation for me, it isn't my choice.
Um, I'm sure people have wanted me dead because people are hateful on the Internet but I honestly can't recall anything threatening.
I was unaware people wanted Super Skarmory T-Shirts. I can produce them if there is really a demand for them. TGS has somebody that can get me a contract with if you're actually serious. XD
Most pain, uhhhhh.......... I'm allergic to pain and typically avoid painful activities, probably when I severally injured my pinky finger when I was younger by slamming it into the side of a chair. Hurt for months and couldn't properly play piano with my left hand for a while.

Hows life been after losing penny?
I'm sure its hard...

Sometimes something will remind me of her and it's always a sad moment but I think I've been able to move on for the most part. I have three cats so they keep me distracted. XD

Which is better, Dave Hester or Gabe Newell? Reasons why you picked.

I can't answer that. Your question is biased.

OK question: What do you think of the new system for ranked (league system)?

Still confused as to how it works. Once I see it in action, I'm sure I'll warm up to it.

BreeZaps
01-23-2013, 06:03 AM
I edit my post. but I'll copy and paste.
We should have some blog for the forums, and you can have a blog at emerald user? What do you think. IDK. Silly idea.
And does it freak you out that I have a binder with a pic of a skarmory that saids "Super Skarmory" on it?
I want Super Skarmory T-Shirt. (Even tho I'm a girl xD) Please make it happen.

Prospering
01-23-2013, 06:28 AM
I was serious about the shirts.
Will you ever livestream?
Favorite Amusement park?
Do you like rollercoasters?
Are your parents happy that your partnered?
Do you still go on that Nascar trip with your dad?
Thanks

Kyoushiro
01-23-2013, 11:30 AM
If you were to sell shirts, what kind of designs would be on them? And do you have an idea of who would draw the designs?
(I'd buy all of them asap.)

X!!
01-23-2013, 11:37 AM
Will you use the DS/3DS Capture Card?
How do you plan to record your Wii?
When's the next FR/LG poll?

That's all. You thought I was gonna bombard you with 50 questions again?! Not today.

Merga
01-23-2013, 12:01 PM
May you recommend an AP Mid champ for me?

I use:
Lux
Brand
Learning Cassiopeia

Abandoned:
Ahri
Annie
Twisted Fate
Zyra

Wanting to try:
Malzahar
Orianna
Morgana
Anivia

Rocket
01-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Will you ever be able to record a Wii game? I know it will be hard, but it would be fun :)
And for some reason, I want you to walkthrough Sticker Star. /random

Ayra
01-23-2013, 02:44 PM
About the previously-mentioned t-shirts, do you think it would be a good idea if we had xero design them them?
And how much would you charge for them?
Xerneas or yveltal? Which do you like more? And why?
Have you done anything dangerous recently?

Minntul
01-23-2013, 04:31 PM
are your league videos going to be weo weo dunkey style???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQzBI5hVBOI

Super Skarmory
01-23-2013, 05:30 PM
I edit my post. but I'll copy and paste.
We should have some blog for the forums, and you can have a blog at emerald user? What do you think. IDK. Silly idea.
And does it freak you out that I have a binder with a pic of a skarmory that saids "Super Skarmory" on it?
I want Super Skarmory T-Shirt. (Even tho I'm a girl xD) Please make it happen.

Blogs are not in the plans atm. There is a vB blog function for a price, and I'm not spending a price when I've already spent too much on these forums without getting anything back.
Mildly freaky.
I was unaware there was a demand, I'll make a note of it and see if I can talk to some people about it. I believe I had the conversation in the past with some of the staff and I recall most of them saying it was a bad idea which is why I never bothered.

I was serious about the shirts.
Will you ever livestream?
Favorite Amusement park?
Do you like rollercoasters?
Are your parents happy that your partnered?
Do you still go on that Nascar trip with your dad?
Thanks

I really want to live stream, especially if I do League of Legends.
Kennywood, if you're from around Pittsburgh, it is hard to not love that park.
I love coasters.
My mom doesn't really care. I've grown to resent my dad because of YouTube. My relationship with him was really good until a few years ago. When I got partnership, he started making everything about money which is exactly what I didn't want YouTube to be. Basically YouTube was something I did on my own for fun, when I got partnership, he had to start butting his business in everything. But meh, that's a long story not worth getting into.

If you were to sell shirts, what kind of designs would be on them? And do you have an idea of who would draw the designs?
(I'd buy all of them asap.)

Dunno, I wasn't planning to make T-Shirts out of the blue, I'll need to do some research and talk to some people.

Will you use the DS/3DS Capture Card?
How do you plan to record your Wii?
When's the next FR/LG poll?

That's all. You thought I was gonna bombard you with 50 questions again?! Not today.

I talked to Chuggaaconroy recently for the first time in ages and I discussed the capture card with him. I probably will get it but I will not be using it for BW2 most likely.
Most likely a capture card of some sort.
I don't know. I'm still trying to sort a lot of things out right now and FR/LG isn't one of them.

I use:
Lux
Brand
Learning Cassiopeia

Abandoned:
Ahri
Annie
Twisted Fate
Zyra

Wanting to try:
Malzahar
Orianna
Morgana
Anivia

Of your "wanting to try", Anivia and Morgana are solid choices. Anivia is incredibly powwerful but high skill cap and heavily blue dependent. I personally never was able to get into her. Your walls make or break a game. Morgana is one of the safest mids in the game to use. Basically you afk farm for half the game and then when you team fight, just jump into the middle of everyone, press r and Zhyona's Hourglass. She's pretty boring to play though. Orianna is an excellent choice, but not for solo queue. You need a team because she is also high skill cap and very dependent on ball control. Malzahar is currently not viewed as a strong pick in the current meta but he isn't too bad. If you're looking for champions to learn, just try things until you find what you like. Katarina is probably my favorite champion and my best and I never ever imagined I'd like her when I started playing. I only played her on a whim and discovered that I loved her play style. Of the ones you abandoned, it makes me sad so see Zyra since I play a lot of mid Zyra. =P

About the previously-mentioned t-shirts, do you think it would be a good idea if we had xero design them them?
And how much would you charge for them?
Xerneas or yveltal? Which do you like more? And why?
Have you done anything dangerous recently?

Again, still don't know about t-shirts. XD
If I recall, if I go through the company TGS recommended, they set prices so I can't answer that right now.
No opinion yet.
About the most dangerous thing I've done as of late is driving to my college campus when the roads were dangerous because of weather. I'm not really the kind of person who says "skydiving like a good idea today".

are your league videos going to be weo weo dunkey style???

Dunkey is a very special person with very unique taste in video style. I don't think I can possibly make videos like him. XD My videos would be mainly information based as that is what I'm best at but if I did stream League, it would be more casual ranked play. I'm not a pro, but I still see value to players watching an average player play. I also think it would help me analyze my own mistakes better so I can improve.

Prospering
01-23-2013, 05:58 PM
Do your real life friends watch your vids or do they tell you to grow up?
Have you ever been scammed, or ripped off?
Did penny actually eat that bingo game?
Cake or pie
Favorite juice?
Would you rather be rich and have an annoying job, or have a low paying job and enjoy it?

Pokemon73
01-23-2013, 06:17 PM
Do you think stricter rules should be in place here?

Krauersaut
01-23-2013, 06:39 PM

I use:
Lux
Brand
Learning Cassiopeia

Abandoned:
Ahri
Annie
Twisted Fate
Zyra

Wanting to try:
Malzahar
Orianna
Morgana
Anivia

I knew I felt used ever since I came to these forums.

Anyway, questions:

When will the next admin-created tournament be? Will it use Smogon's rules?
Is there any chance whatsoever in you go back to Wi-Fi battling?

Thanks for the videos, when I was younger, they were always something to look forward to watching. :D

Lux ~

Super Skarmory
01-23-2013, 06:39 PM
Do your real life friends watch your vids or do they tell you to grow up?
Have you ever been scammed, or ripped off?
Did penny actually eat that bingo game?
Cake or pie
Favorite juice?
Would you rather be rich and have an annoying job, or have a low paying job and enjoy it?

My real life friends for the most part didn't know about my YouTube account until my one friend found out my junior year of high school. After that, I actually went from that guy nobody talks to and is antisocial to semi-popular. A lot of people thought what I did was fairly interesting. My one real life friend and pretty much the only person who I've kept strong contact with after high school actually saw my videos before realizing it was me. Most people generally find it interesting when I tell them, if I didn't make money from YouTube though, I'd imagine people would be less interested and more inclined to say grow up. I was always afraid to admit what I did but now I feel no shame in telling people about my YouTube channel. A lot of people from my school at least checked out my channel and watched something. I know one kid in my physics class would watch my videos but aside from him, I'm not really sure who watched what. Kyoushiro also watches my videos still. I don't know if you would consider her a real life friend but I've met her several times in person so I consider her a real life friend now.

Lolno.
Cake
Uhhhh, probably grape or apple.
Honestly, probably would rather be rich just because no matter how awesome of a job you have, it will eventually lose its thrill factor and no longer be that exciting. Ideally you want both. XD

Do you think stricter rules should be in place here?

I can't make a personal judgement on that right now but from what I heard from other staff members, I feel as though some users can improve the way they behave. If I feel rules need changed, I'll change them but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

EDIT:

When will the next admin-created tournament be? Will it use Smogon's rules?
Is there any chance whatsoever in you go back to Wi-Fi battling?

Thanks for the videos, when I was younger, they were always something to look forward to watching. :D

Lux ~

You will have to speak to other staff members. I'm not concerned with managing tournaments at this point in time.
I will most likely never get back into Wi-Fi battling.

Zachgoose
01-23-2013, 06:41 PM
Which Dragon type Pokemon is the sexiest?

Tainers14
01-23-2013, 06:54 PM
WHY DO YOU NEVER TALK TO ME ANYMORE???????????????

Ok serious question time

What do you wish to accomplish with the forums?

I expect at least 200 words.

Tuxy
01-23-2013, 06:57 PM
What do you think of the fact that of the active people in this community, many don't watch you videos anymore or even make fun of them?

Dragonite
01-23-2013, 07:07 PM
94. What was your weirdest prank call that you have made? Never made one, but listened to Xpl call a game stop once, it was pretty funny when he asked about Super Skarmory. XD
1. How did that phone call go?
2. How annoyed were you that one time Cynthia asked you 100 questions?
3. What's the weirdest thing you saw going on in the chat?
4. Do you like hot sauce?
5. Have you ever ridden a bicycle faster than a road's posted speed limit?

Dabottle
01-23-2013, 07:21 PM
SuperEyan! SuperEyan! Is there any chance of you making a walkthrough of Fire Emblem: Awakening?

Also, you should try the demo.

oh and when's chrono trigger lying nooooooooooooooob

brecot
01-23-2013, 08:52 PM
Did you get hit with Hurricane Sandy? If so, how hard?

Super Skarmory
01-23-2013, 08:58 PM
Which Dragon type Pokemon is the sexiest?

Skitty, aka Garchomp if we're ignoring legendaries. Dialga might surpass that though if you include legendaries. I've always really liked Dialga.

WHY DO YOU NEVER TALK TO ME ANYMORE???????????????

Ok serious question time

What do you wish to accomplish with the forums?

I expect at least 200 words.

You can always talk to me you know. XD
200 words of what I want to accomplish with the forums, screw you. I write enough essays. In all seriousness, I don't have an answer at this point in time. I actually am hoping to make a main site but I need to talk to some people about that.

What do you think of the fact that of the active people in this community, many don't watch you videos anymore or even make fun of them?

It's kind of ironic but I don't really care. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion. I make videos to help people with games and/or entertain people, but it's not like I force people to watch my videos. Making fun of my videos is kind of pointless though and unnecessary.

1. How did that phone call go?
2. How annoyed were you that one time Cynthia asked you 100 questions?
3. What's the weirdest thing you saw going on in the chat?
4. Do you like hot sauce?
5. Have you ever ridden a bicycle faster than a road's posted speed limit?

1. Don't remember, I think Uzi uploaded it or something ask him.
2. Too long ago to remember, but most likely annoyed.
3. It's always weird.
4. Not really.
5. I have no clue.

SuperEyan! SuperEyan! Is there any chance of you making a walkthrough of Fire Emblem: Awakening?

Also, you should try the demo.

oh and when's chrono trigger lying nooooooooooooooob

I've pondered Fire Emblem but I still don't know yet. I have actually begun getting prepared for Chrono Trigger but it will be a while still, most likely summer, for real this time (yeah, I know, I've said that for the past 4 years XD). I'm going to be putting a lot of work into it so I probably will get pretty far through my production of it before I start uploading.

Did you get hit with Hurricane Sandy? If so, how hard?

I got a lot of rain from it but it didn't really cause too many problems for the local area.

Uzi
01-23-2013, 09:13 PM
Nice jeans. (This is a question).

Why don't you have me added on League of Big Fat Nerds?!?!?!?!

Thoughts on AP classes GO.

please respond. (also a question)

brecot
01-23-2013, 10:01 PM
How is college? Are you having trouble?

BreeZaps
01-23-2013, 10:09 PM
Do you have a idea who your going to marry yet? :trollface:
But really. Do you think Zach is sexy?
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/slothyshroom/28832649/44077/44077_original.jpg Do you want one?
What class do you hate the most?
(skip these if you want to xP)

Dragonite
01-23-2013, 10:24 PM
I don't think the first two have been asked already, but never mind if they have.

Who's the strangest person on this forum?
Any plans for stuff after Emerald?
Imperial or metric?
What is your favorite physics equation?

Xerodragon12
01-23-2013, 10:39 PM
Thoughts on Gangnam Style?
Favorite snack food?
Will you sign up for The Elder Scrolls: Online Beta?
If you could learn any kind of martial arts, what would you learn?
Are you going to end up letting this AMA thread die like your old one?

Patriot
01-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Any advice for a certain person that wants to get into League of Legends but feels that an immovable wall of "you suck at this game and can't understand how to play it and understand its jargon" is blocking his way?

halp

Super Skarmory
01-23-2013, 10:52 PM
Nice jeans. (This is a question).

Why don't you have me added on League of Big Fat Nerds?!?!?!?!

Thoughts on AP classes GO.

please respond. (also a question)

Thanks, how did you know what I was wearing...
I was unaware you played League. I thought your computer couldn't run it.
They suck.
I just did.

How is college? Are you having trouble?

Annoying and time consuming. I wouldn't say I'm having trouble with college, just having trouble fitting my life around it.

Do you have a idea who your going to marry yet? :trollface:
But really. Do you think Zach is sexy?
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/slothyshroom/28832649/44077/44077_original.jpg Do you want one?
What class do you hate the most?
(skip these if you want to xP)

Maybe.
No.
I don't really care.
Of my current classes, public speaking. Out of everything I had so far in college, probably the research class I had to do, but public speaking will probably be worse.

I don't think the first two have been asked already, but never mind if they have.

Who's the strangest person on this forum?
Any plans for stuff after Emerald?
Imperial or metric?
What is your favorite physics equation?

Don't really care.
Umwut? I finished Emerald years ago.
Imperial
Favorite? You're joking right?

Thoughts on Gangnam Style?
Favorite snack food?
Will you sign up for The Elder Scrolls: Online Beta?
Will you ever try DOTA?

Gangnam style is pretty cool. I think it's going to be one of those things that everybody begins to hate for being too popular and then a year from now, mentioning it will get you dirty looks.
Too difficult to answer, probably Doritos.
I'll probably try it, but I'm too hooked on League to add another MOBA to my list of games. I don't have enough free time. XD

Any advice for a certain person that wants to get into League of Legends but feels that an immovable wall of "you suck at this game and can't understand how to play it and understand its jargon" is blocking his way?

halp

My goal is to upload a beginners tutorial and I'm shooting for mid February. If you can wait till then, this might help you. I've already started a script and am hoping to begin production hopefully by the following weekend. This may help you understand the game more, of course it will be a tutorial for total beginners who have never touched the game so if you have an understanding of the basics, it may not help you as much. I'd be happy to help you but you'll have to be more specific on what you need help with. The best way to get better is to just keep playing though. Reading guides and watching streams can only teach you so much, practice teaches you mechanics that you can't learn simply from observing.

Pokemon73
01-23-2013, 11:01 PM
Do you feel like something is missing on these forums?
Do you feel like something is missing in life?

Kyoushiro
01-23-2013, 11:06 PM
Who's your favorite jungler to have on your team?
+ Favorite support to have on your team?

Reiko Asagiri
01-23-2013, 11:18 PM
Hi there!

What's your favorite kind of Flower?
Have you played any horror games before, and if so which one was your first?
Thoughts on Slenderman?
What's your favorite movie at the moment?

Thanks man ^vv^

Xerodragon12
01-23-2013, 11:23 PM
Convention experiences?
Funny things that happened at a convention you attended?
Thoughts on cosplay?
What's the proper verb regarding Visual novels? i.e. Do you "play" visual novels or "read" visual novels?
Ever wonder what's beyond the edges of our solar system?
Will you sing in one of your videos if I give you $20?
Do you work out? If so, what's your routine
What would you do with a $320 Best Buy gift card?
Why aren't you in Carnegie Mellon? They have a really good business department too.

Super Skarmory
01-24-2013, 12:35 AM
Do you feel like something is missing on these forums?
Do you feel like something is missing in life?

Yes
Not sure. Can't say for sure.

Who's your favorite jungler to have on your team?
+ Favorite support to have on your team?

Hmm, tough to say on both of them. I'm fond of a Hecarim or Xin. For supports, I like all of the colors, aka Lulu, but anything with a heal can be useful against poke comps when you have stupid teammates who can't dodge AP Nid spears.

Hi there!

What's your favorite kind of Flower?
Have you played any horror games before, and if so which one was your first?
Thoughts on Slenderman?
What's your favorite movie at the moment?

Thanks man ^vv^

I never thought about it, flowers aren't that exciting.
Not really, horror isn't a genre I care for. I don't understand why people get enjoyment out of terror.
Meh.
Don't have one.

Convention experiences?
Funny things that happened at a convention you attended?
Thoughts on cosplay?
What's the proper verb regarding Visual novels? i.e. Do you "play" visual novels or "read" visual novels?
Ever wonder what's beyond the edges of our solar system?
Will you sing in one of your videos if I give you $20?
Do you work out? If so, what's your routine
What would you do with a $320 Best Buy gift card?
Why aren't you in Carnegie Mellon? They have a really good business department too.

Two rounds of Magfest and one round of Otakon.

Let's see, I can embarrass Kyo to answer your question, but she may not like that. Fine, I'll tell one story, Kyo and I were going to find something to eat, it was our second night at Magfest a year ago and we were starving. We went outside to look for a place and her nose started bleeding. So I had to rush her up to my hotel room, and that was one mighty nosebleed, the wash rag she used to stop it was soaked red with blood. My parents ordered us pizza and that will be forever known as Kyo is an anime girl and gets nose bleeds in sight of a guy she likes, waitlolwut... You never heard this story from me, it is a figment of your imagination.

Kyo had an awesome Reimu cosplay, I myself probably won't cosplay anytime soon.
Why are you asking me? XD You need to speak to Kael or Nick about that. Although I would say it would be more proper to say read.
I've wondered about it sometime in my life, but I wouldn't say knowing that is one of my top priorities.
For $20 bucks, I'd probably do that. Depends on what I have to sing though.
No, I'm a lazy.
That's an oddly specific number. I'd probably buy 100 dollars worth of RP for League and spend the rest on Steam money or something.
Do I look like I'm made of money? RMU is closer to home too so it is an easier commute.

Ayra
01-24-2013, 12:46 AM
Favorite thing to blow up?
Favorite thing to do at parties?
How much do you know about fireworks?
Which of your cats is your favorite?
Do you like chickens?

Leafeon
01-24-2013, 12:50 AM
How old were you when you first did walkthroughs? Where were you for so long? I missed you Favorite Orcirina song? Favorite female game character?

Dragonite
01-24-2013, 12:54 AM
Why did people start trying to ship you with Kyo? Or is it just because she happens to be female?
Once in your Super Mario 64-DS walkthrough, you changed the M on a picture of Mario's hat to an O for Ozzy. How the heck did you do that?

Red
01-24-2013, 01:16 AM
Why did people start trying to ship you with Kyo? Or is it just because she happens to be female?

Allow me to answer that for you.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3171278/Pictures/urA7d.png

Sammiiee13
01-24-2013, 01:19 AM
Well welcome back!

What classes are you taking at school this semester ?

Xerodragon12
01-24-2013, 01:24 AM
Your profile picture completes it.

Anywho, do you use reddit?

newsupermariobros
01-24-2013, 01:41 AM
Is it just me or does chespin have the Emolga/Pachirisu face?

Anyways are you doing good is college now?

Cptfalconman
01-24-2013, 01:45 AM
Where have you been all my life?

herothezero
01-24-2013, 01:59 AM
Skarm, something is wrong. There is a figment of my imagination that has you and Kyo eating pizza in a hotel room, do u think it has ever happened?

Krauersaut
01-24-2013, 02:16 AM
Do you believe in the Cat and Buttered Bread paradox?
Do you believe in the Statistical orthodox?
Do I sound like Dragonite?
Do you have a bromance going on with Zach?

CChariz
01-24-2013, 03:34 AM
Why is Skarmory your favorite pokemon?(If it is...)
Why did Chespin look stupid to you when you first saw it?

Red
01-24-2013, 03:43 AM
I demand to have one of your pokemon named after me in a future walkthrough!(This is a question)

X!!
01-24-2013, 04:29 AM
Are you a brony?
Have you ever screamed like a girl before?
Have you ever given your Pokemon vulgar nicknames in the past?
Have you ever met any gays and/or lesbians in real life? If so, how awkward was the experience?

Xerodragon12
01-24-2013, 04:58 AM
Fan of Legos?

Super Skarmory
01-24-2013, 06:11 AM
Favorite thing to blow up?
Favorite thing to do at parties?
How much do you know about fireworks?
Which of your cats is your favorite?
Do you like chickens?

Nothing, violence of that magnitude is unnecessary.
Sleep
They explode, what is there to know?
Penelope (The long haired black one.)
Not particularly.

How old were you when you first did walkthroughs? Where were you for so long? I missed you Favorite Orcirina song? Favorite female game character?

13, see first post, uhhhhhhhhhhhh probably Saria's Theme, you cannot simply ask me to pick one female game character, I love too many of them. XD

Once in your Super Mario 64-DS walkthrough, you changed the M on a picture of Mario's hat to an O for Ozzy. How the heck did you do that?

Why do people ship me with Kyo? Probably because it's a semi true shipping. My first girlfriend was Sophie a long time ago and she was also a girl I met who became staff. Kyo was the second girl to ever become staff so it became a joke among the staff after Sophie and I broke up that Kyo had a crush on me and we would end up getting together. It since evolved into a public joke as well but whether our relationship is real or just all a big act/joke is all part of the fun. =D All jokes aside, Kyo is probably one of the closest people to me which probably contributes to why people choose to ship us. Oh, and that picture Red posted which was part of a post where I listed all of the SS Staff as family members of mine and I made Kyo my wife in that post. XD

Magic Video editing.

Well welcome back!

What classes are you taking at school this semester ?

Two business classes, stats, public speaking, and some random class on ethics.

Anywho, do you use reddit?

Unfortunately, I discovered reddit and I regret it. I try to avoid it in order to not randomly consume two hours of daylight.

To your legos question, haven't touched legos in years. I liked them when I was younger.

Is it just me or does chespin have the Emolga/Pachirisu face?

Anyways are you doing good is college now?

Good is subject to opinion but academically I am doing very well, probably because I put a lot of effort into my studies.

Where have you been all my life?

Dunno

Do you believe in the Cat and Buttered Bread paradox?
Do you believe in the Statistical orthodox?
Do I sound like Dragonite?
Do you have a bromance going on with Zach?

Wut?
Double wut?
Triple wut?
Quardra wut?
PENTA WUT PENTA WUT PENTA WUT PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA PENTA WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
(Ew, why on earth would I have a bromance with Zach?)

Why is Skarmory your favorite pokemon?(If it is...)
Why did Chespin look stupid to you when you first saw it?

Because I was young and thought Skarmory was cool.
Kind of looks like a grass version of Oshawatt.

I demand to have one of your pokemon named after me in a future walkthrough!(This is a question)

Demanding is not the way to get me to say yes. (No)

Are you a brony?
Have you ever screamed like a girl before?
Have you ever given your Pokemon vulgar nicknames in the past?
Have you ever met any gays and/or lesbians in real life? If so, how awkward was the experience?

Absolutely not, I'm not a very hateful person, but MLP is one of the few things that I personally truly do hate. I will take no further questions on the topic from anybody btw. If you don't like my answer, sorry, it's my opinion.
Before I hit puberty and had the voice to do it, yes.
No, but I nicknamed my trainer something vulgar when I was testing a ROM once.
I can honestly say I haven't really interacted with anybody gay or lesbian in real life. Although I used to have this one friend who I hung out with and I think he is gay, but I didn't realize it till after I no longer talked to him anymore so I to this day don't know if he was gay or not. Oh, and there was some guy on my tennis team in 10th grade, but I didn't really talk or interact with him because he was arrogant and rude.

Xerodragon12
01-24-2013, 06:18 AM
Cat and Buttered Toast paradox: Cat's always land on their feet, and buttered toast always land butter side down (normally, actually, considering it only does a half rotation when dropped at table height). Anyways, the paradox is: If you strapped buttered toast butter side up to a cat, and shove it off somewhere high, something might happen.

You of all people should know Statistical Orthodox (whatever that is) considering you're in statistics, not Vector calculus like me. (As if I know what Statistical Orthodox is anyways)

Anyways, if you had the opportunity to take Sakuya on a trip around the outside world, would you take it? If yes, where would you take her, and would [you let] Kyo tag along?

Ayra
01-24-2013, 08:15 AM
Has any of your friends or family needed a lawyer anytime in the past?
How far from your home is the college you are attending?
Do you prefer partying over the internet or attending parties irl?
Have you ever been high?
Have you ever been jumped?
Have you ever drove through a rich neighborhood?
Through a ghetto neighborhood?
When you communicate with chuggaaconroy, does he always make bad puns like he does in his videos?
Lastly, do you ever wear athletic clothing in non-athletic circumstances?

BreeZaps
01-24-2013, 12:07 PM
If you love Kyo so much...
What would you do if she got kidnapped???????

XpL
01-24-2013, 01:12 PM
inhouse spring break 2013
eyanpls

Tainers14
01-24-2013, 02:31 PM
inhouse spring break 2013
eyanpls

Dude, chances are everyone has a different spring break. And FYI, my break is in February.

My question is, do you really want to do an inhouse? We don't have to do it if you want to, and don't listen to Britain, he think Little Busters is a good anime/vn

Xerodragon12
01-24-2013, 02:39 PM
Spring break in March. Let's do this.

SuperSceptile
01-24-2013, 02:51 PM
I totally agree.

Dabottle
01-24-2013, 05:53 PM

Remind me how this guy became a moderator.

Super Skarmory
01-24-2013, 06:44 PM
Cat and Buttered Toast paradox: Cat's always land on their feet, and buttered toast always land butter side down (normally, actually, considering it only does a half rotation when dropped at table height). Anyways, the paradox is: If you strapped buttered toast butter side up to a cat, and shove it off somewhere high, something might happen.

You of all people should know Statistical Orthodox (whatever that is) considering you're in statistics, not Vector calculus like me. (As if I know what Statistical Orthodox is anyways)

Anyways, if you had the opportunity to take Sakuya on a trip around the outside world, would you take it? If yes, where would you take her, and would [you let] Kyo tag along?

Never heard of either of them. I googled the Cat/Toast one before I saw your post but Google just gave me religious stuff regarding the stats one so I have no clue what it is about. I just started taking stats btw, I'm only a week in. XD

Duh, why wouldn't I. If Kyo was capable of joining me, I would have no reason to not let her tag along seeing as she is far more obsessed with Sakuya than I am.

Has any of your friends or family needed a lawyer anytime in the past?
How far from your home is the college you are attending?
Do you prefer partying over the internet or attending parties irl?
Have you ever been high?
Have you ever been jumped?
Have you ever drove through a rich neighborhood?
Through a ghetto neighborhood?
When you communicate with chuggaaconroy, does he always make bad puns like he does in his videos?
Lastly, do you ever wear athletic clothing in non-athletic circumstances?

Not that I can remember, although my Uncle did get a divorce a very very long time ago and I'm sure he needed something or other for that.
30 minutes give or take depending on traffic. My current semester has a lot of really late classes so I tend to travel to college in heavy traffic but I come home when nobody is out.
Partying over the Internet, I'm very introverted and not very social. I'd rather stay at home and play video games that hang out with people. Although I do have a rl friend who plays lots of games including League of Legends with me who I like to hang out with but because of college, we don't really get much time to do that since he goes to a different campus.
No, why would I want to get high? I don't understand people who get into drugs and nonsense of that matter. I actually got my one friend off of drugs. =P
No
Depends on your definition of rich but I live near a lot of wealthy areas so I've been through wealthy neighborhoods.
Not really, again, I live in a relatively decent area.
I haven't communicated much with Chuggaaconroy since he said up TRG but he's never really made puns talking to me. I don't know if this is true for all LPers but I feel like I become a different person when I film. Super Skarmory and Eyan are two different people who are very similar to each other but at the same time different. A camera can change a person's behavior relatively easily, and normally unintentionally. Plus people grow to expect certain things of you and you try to meet those expectations.
Not really.

If you love Kyo so much...
What would you do if she got kidnapped???????

Depends on the situation but considering the circumstances, I don't think there is much I can do living a state away from her.

Dude, chances are everyone has a different spring break. And FYI, my break is in February.

My question is, do you really want to do an inhouse? We don't have to do it if you want to, and don't listen to Britain, he think Little Busters is a good anime/vn

My spring break is mid March. I actually kind of enjoyed the last inhouse even though we lost. I think Will took it pretty hard, unlike the first inhouse where he felt like a million bucks. I wouldn't mind doing more in houses, but my team may think differently.

Remind me how this guy became a moderator.

To be honest, I have no clue. Ask Zach because I didn't make that decision. I actually have Red blocked on Skype, I don't remember why but if I block somebody on Skype, you have to really get under my skin considering I only add people that I actually want to add. Actually, I don't even remember why I added him in the first place since I normally only add people if they are important on YouTube, close friends, or a mod or somebody helping me out with something and I added him before he was ever a mod. @Red, why do I have you blocked? XD

Pokemon73
01-24-2013, 07:41 PM
Do you think everything is perfect when you record videos?
Do you think everything is perfect in everyday life for you?

BreeZaps
01-24-2013, 07:45 PM
In your video, you said that you get lots of sleep, yet your always tired.
What do you think is causing this?

Super Skarmory
01-24-2013, 08:32 PM
Do you think everything is perfect when you record videos?
Do you think everything is perfect in everyday life for you?

Lolno. I normally spend 15 minutes before I start filming obsessing over the manual focus and the camera shot itself. Then when I'm filming, I am constantly thinking, "what I'm saying makes no sense" or "what I'm saying is stupid and irrelevant". Then I edit the video and think, meh, I guess what I said is okay. I'm very critical of myself and my own work.

If I could remove college from my everyday life, I think it would be about as close to perfect as I can currently ask for. But unfortunately college is apart of my life...

In your video, you said that you get lots of sleep, yet your always tired.
What do you think is causing this?

I think I'm just generally a sluggish and tired person up until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. XD I'm very awake and alert in the evening and late at night though. I'm definitely a night person but I have to film/record early in the day when I'm still sluggish so I always feel tired when I film. If I could be nocturnal, life would be better.

Ferrospike
01-24-2013, 08:42 PM
How's college life treating you? (Hope you go through the same hell I do xD. Ok jk but oh well ;) )

Red
01-24-2013, 08:48 PM
@Red, why do I have you blocked? XD
Might have been because at one point in time I started adding my entire contacts list to Skype groups to annoy the owners and end up destroying the group. Only reason I could see why since I haven't exactly talked to you directly since you added me sooooooooo many ages ago on .net v1. There's also the probability that I was extremely annoying when forumotion came back.

What types of college courses are you taking and what do you plan on majoring in?

SuperSceptile
01-24-2013, 08:57 PM
What do you have against chespin?

Xerodragon12
01-24-2013, 10:19 PM
You didn't answer the part about where you would take Sakuya.

Ayra
01-25-2013, 12:37 AM
Are explosions a matter of chemistry or physics?
Can blind people see in their dreams?
What carrier and phone do you have?
Do you have a mac or PC?
are there many restaurants at your college campus?
Lastly, are there more burgalers or pedophiles where you live?

herothezero
01-25-2013, 01:17 AM
What do u plan on becoming after graduation.

HoennTrainerRuby
01-25-2013, 02:56 AM
How was your day?
Why did you make a new AMA, other than Ask/Contest SuperSkarmory?
Is that a muffin?
What is your favorite pixel?
what isn't your favorite pixel?
Opinion on Paper Mario?
What would you do if Pokemon X and Y were horrible games?
Why is this a question?
Do you not like what you do like?
What do you think of bongos?
What would you do if Mario was real?
What would you do if Pokemon was real?
Do you dress up as a Skarmory and throw metal balls at people?
do you like replying to all these questions?
Why so?
what was the last thing you ate?
Who is the person you know as a person, that is not a person?
did you ever ragequit?
What time is it when you are answering this?
:nyan: do you like this cat?
Do you read books a lot?
Whats your favorite type of games?
Do you get aggravated over typos?
What are your favorite moments from your Walkthoughs?
Are you an accurate typer?
How neat is your hand writing?
If your best friend told you to jump off a cliff with him/her would you?
How is collage going?
How long did it take to develop these forums?
Why do you never say a thing in the chatbox?
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?
Was that a real question?
kbye

BreeZaps
01-25-2013, 02:59 AM
Been surfing the internet and I'm wondering.
http://gpxplus.net/user/super+skarmory
Is this really you or is it a fan? xD
Just wondering.

Dabottle
01-25-2013, 03:04 AM
Just wondering.
That's SuperEyan, alright.
2009 was a fun time.

BreeZaps
01-25-2013, 03:16 AM
That's SuperEyan, alright.
2009 was a fun time.

I wish I was around 2009... I knew Eyan and his videos, but never knew about the forums. Makes me feel a bit sad :/

dud190
01-25-2013, 03:25 AM
Why did you do a Mario Kart 7 walkthrough?

Qwerty
01-25-2013, 03:34 AM
2009 wasn't as great as you think bree. Twas nice enough I guess, but you get bored of the forums after a few years.

Do you follow the competitive lol scene much?

Pokemon73
01-25-2013, 03:46 AM
Do you feel like your friends like you the way you are today?

Super Skarmory
01-25-2013, 06:06 AM
Some of you repeated questions, thus why I didn't respond.

You didn't answer the part about where you would take Sakuya.

My bad, dunno where I'd take her. Honestly, I don't think where you are at with people is important, so long as you enjoy their company.

Are explosions a matter of chemistry or physics?
Can blind people see in their dreams?
What carrier and phone do you have?
Do you have a mac or PC?
are there many restaurants at your college campus?
Lastly, are there more burgalers or pedophiles where you live?

Both?
I'm not blind so I can't answer that.
Uh, something cheap and stupid. I don't use my phone that much. Honestly, I kind of hate cell phones, not because of the concept, just the way people are consumed by them.
>Implying I would ever own a Mac. I used Mac's in high school for my media classes and I hated it. The only thing I could potentially see Macs being useful for is ironically video editing, but I'll take Windows any day of the week. Haven't used Windows 8 yet though and I hear it is really bad. My decision to buy a new desktop was fairly rash so I could avoid being forced into 8.
Uh, 3 that I can think of off the top of my head but since I commute, I normally just eat at home or take a snack with me to eat if I have any breaks.
Dunno, don't really want to know.

What do u plan on becoming after graduation.

Personally, I'd like to continue doing YouTube so long as it can bring me in a reasonable enough pay check. There are a lot of people now who can sustain a living off of what they do on the Internet and I can be one of them. My college education is more of a back up plan for when I can no longer do YouTube. Imagine if the 30 to 40 hours a week I put into college went into YouTube instead... >_< So depressing to think about how college is actually probably doing more harm than good for me.

How was your day?
Why did you make a new AMA, other than Ask/Contest SuperSkarmory?
Is that a muffin?
What is your favorite pixel?
what isn't your favorite pixel?
Opinion on Paper Mario?
What would you do if Pokemon X and Y were horrible games?
Why is this a question?
Do you not like what you do like?
What do you think of bongos?
What would you do if Mario was real?
What would you do if Pokemon was real?
Do you dress up as a Skarmory and throw metal balls at people?
do you like replying to all these questions?
Why so?
what was the last thing you ate?
Who is the person you know as a person, that is not a person?
did you ever ragequit?
What time is it when you are answering this?
:nyan: do you like this cat?
Do you read books a lot?
Whats your favorite type of games?
Do you get aggravated over typos?
What are your favorite moments from your Walkthoughs?
Are you an accurate typer?
How neat is your hand writing?
If your best friend told you to jump off a cliff with him/her would you?
How is collage going?
How long did it take to develop these forums?
Why do you never say a thing in the chatbox?
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan?
Was that a real question?
kbye

My night class was cancelled, therefore, good day.
Because these get cluttered and people start asking repeat questions relatively quickly.
Um, sure.
Who on earth has a favorite pixel?
I haven't dabbled much in Paper Mario. I bought the new one for the 3DS but haven't even had time to play it. =\
I wouldn't do a walkthrough of it. I didn't do Pokemon Rumble Blast and I probably won't do the new PMD because I don't think they are worth the time.
Because you like wasting my time apparently?
Um, wut?
Um...
If Mario was real, I probably wouldn't care.
If Pokemon was real, then I probably would care, but that depends on how Pokemon existed in our world.
Um, no?
No
Because half of your questions are relatively pointless and don't contribute much to this thread.
A pomegranate.
Not really
12:48 A.M.
Sure
If I had time, I would but aside from what I need to read for college, no.
RPGs are probably my favorite.
Only if the person generally ignores grammar all together.
Over my entire history, it is to the point where I no longer can pick specifics anymore.
Generally I'm pretty accurate. I'm normally shy of a hundred words a minute with two or three mistakes when I test my speed.
Awful, I take notes in college with my laptop just because I hate writing.
No
I've answered this like, 10 times if feels like.
The forums itself didn't take much more than maybe a day or two. It was figuring out all of the financial stuff and what not.
Because 99.9% of the time, I have important things to be doing with my time and the chat box is probably one of my last priorities.

Just wondering.

Yes, that was me. I used to use the site a long long time ago. Then I stopped. My last journal update was early 2012. I was watching some anime with Kyo and wanted to try the site out again but I decided that the site became over complicated and no longer enjoyable. I think their site suffers the same problem as the actual Pokemon games now, there is just too much.

Why did you do a Mario Kart 7 walkthrough?

It was actually mainly done for pure fun. I can't remember if what I'm about to say is true, but I want to say it was Majorasfan's idea. We wanted to do something where we could duel commentate before summer was out and the opportunity would be gone with him and I going to college.

2009 wasn't as great as you think bree. Twas nice enough I guess, but you get bored of the forums after a few years.

Do you follow the competitive lol scene much?

Yes, I typically enjoy watching major tournaments but if the NA teams aren't involved, I typically don't bother. I personally am a TSM fan because they were the first pro team I followed. On a random note, a lot of people I know who play LoL say I look like HotShot. Kyo was first to point it out and then two weeks later I was at Otakon and somebody actually asked me if I was HotShotGG. So if you want to know what I look like, apparently I look close enough to HotShotGG that somebody thought I was him. XD

Do you feel like your friends like you the way you are today?

Depends on who considers themselves a friend of me. My closest friends I assume all like me how I am today. XD There are a lot of people I have drifted from though that I don't speak much with now a days who might not think as highly of me. I personally am not a fan of the slogan "time heals all wounds" because I think time can often make things worse.

Ayra
01-25-2013, 07:01 AM
least favorite legendary from gen 3?
From gen 5?
do you like yoshis?
biggest atheletic accomplishment?
Academic accomplishment?
Ever dropped an egg without it breaking?
Have you ever made people smarter?
Mops or brooms?
How would you feel if a bunch of forum members torched your hous?
Lastly, are you able to kill two birds with one rock?

Rocket
01-25-2013, 11:42 AM
What be your name if you were a girl?

BreeZaps
01-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Do you wish that you name was spelled as Ian? Or do you like Eyan?

Pokemon73
01-25-2013, 04:39 PM
Do you have your own words of wisdom?

brecot
01-25-2013, 07:55 PM
Do you drive yet? What car?

Xerodragon12
01-25-2013, 08:43 PM
Would you really have named a female trapinch after me if you encountered it first?

Minntul
01-25-2013, 10:09 PM
What do you think of that 3DS capture card?

Ever played a Metal Gear game?

Super Skarmory
01-25-2013, 10:17 PM
least favorite legendary from gen 3?
From gen 5?
do you like yoshis?
biggest atheletic accomplishment?
Academic accomplishment?
Ever dropped an egg without it breaking?
Have you ever made people smarter?
Mops or brooms?
How would you feel if a bunch of forum members torched your hous?
Lastly, are you able to kill two birds with one rock?

Really tough question because I like pretty much all 3rd gen pokemon. I guess if I had to pick, maybe something relatively useless like Luvdisc or Relicanth.
Opposite problem of the last question, I dislike so many Pokemon and it is hard to pick one. XD Probably trubish, they didn't even try to make it look like something cool and it's a bad pokemon to begin with.
Who doesn't?
Varsity tennis team sophomore year of high school. I probably could have been varsity as a freshman tbh but I didn't play my freshman year.
I've never dropped an egg period.
Have you ever learned anything from my videos? If yes, then I've made people smarter. If no, well, I'm sure somebody out of my 170k subs has learned something from me.
Brooms
Probably would collect insurance and then proceed to make sure they all serve jail time or receive some sort of punishment by law for arson.
I'd say it is possible, but highly unlikely.

What be your name if you were a girl?

I was told by my parents that my name would be Elena, I probably have the spelling wrong.

Do you wish that you name was spelled as Ian? Or do you like Eyan?

I like my name spelled the way it is. Ian doesn't even look the way it is pronounced, at least Eyan does look like how it is pronounced. It's weird though because I have had teachers upon first seeing pronounce it I-an, pronouncing it as the letter I when there isn't even and I in the name.

Do you have your own words of wisdom?

None off the top of my head but I have plenty of wisdom I've accumulated over the years, like, don't eat yellow snow. I'll leave you with that very deep thought for the day. XD

Do you drive yet? What car?

Duh? I'm 19 and I commute to college, of course I drive. XD I drive my dad's old work vehicle that he bought when his company switched to work vans, Chevy Impala if I'm correct. It's also technically my car since my dad gave it to me.

Would you really have named a female trapinch after me if you encountered it first?

Yes, you don't see it because I edited it, but I sat there for 30 minutes. I had class to get to, I couldn't just sit there all day looking for Trapinchs.

What do you think of that 3DS capture card?

Ever played a Metal Gear game?

I'm pondering getting it. I don't know how I feel about it though.
Yes, played the 3DS remake of Snake Eater 3D. I really loved it too and even thought of doing a walkthrough of it but decided to take a pass.

Bricktoad
01-25-2013, 10:55 PM
Has your L button died yet?

Dragonite
01-25-2013, 11:29 PM
Do you like computer programming, and if so, what language(s)?
Ever been interested in the math behind Pokemon games?

Super Skarmory
01-26-2013, 12:23 AM
Has your L button died yet?

Not on my new DS Lite, it has been dead on my old one for years.

Do you like computer programming, and if so, what language(s)?
Ever been interested in the math behind Pokemon games?

I've had interest but never really have gotten into it. I've done some basic modding for some games but nothing in to great of detail and normally just really basic stuff.
I have a general understanding of most of the math behind Pokemon games already, although I probably forget half of what I once new in greater detail. So I guess to answer the question, at one point I was interested, now I don't really care.

Pokemon73
01-26-2013, 12:26 AM
Have you ever done something that you wish you never did?

sonriopoby123
01-26-2013, 12:27 AM
>New DS Lite

Do you have an XBox 360 or any PlayStation console?
Do you play any other games online besides LoL?
Who/What introduced you to LoL?

BreeZaps
01-26-2013, 12:27 AM
Can you teach me how to skarmory?

Edit: Should I call you Lord Eyan now?

Minntul
01-26-2013, 12:56 AM
Yes, played the 3DS remake of Snake Eater 3D. I really loved it too and even thought of doing a walkthrough of it but decided to take a pass.

i love you

i totally would have watched that walkthrough btw

How good would you say your PC is for gaming?(i.e. what settings do you play league on)

herothezero
01-26-2013, 02:26 AM
What would you say to someone who has considered doing lets plays

Super Skarmory
01-26-2013, 07:45 AM
Have you ever done something that you wish you never did?

>2 years of straight Pokemon walkthroughs
>Gone to college right out of high school instead of just doing YouTube with 0 hours having to be devoted to school, could have actually made money instead of spending it with all of that time, so stupid, I have scholarship money I'll lose if I quit now so it's too late
>Dated a girl who didn't like video games
>Fifty million other things
(Seriously, who goes through life without wishing they could take things back...)

>New DS Lite

Do you have an XBox 360 or any PlayStation console?
Do you play any other games online besides LoL?
Who/What introduced you to LoL?

>Yes, new DS Lite, I've owned two in my life time because I can't play games without my L button.

Not at this current point in time.
Not any at this point in time. I mean, I play games via online with friends but not any mmo type games. Right now I've been playing Torchlight II with Kyo, Will and Marissa on and off but I don't think that's the kind of online game you're talking about. I guess in terms of online stuff, I played some Need For Speed World for a while because I've always been a big fan of the NFS series but I didn't care for it and I hated not being able to use my racing wheel so I quit. Growth gave me a beta key for SMITE and I played a little of that. I heard they've done a lot with it and I've been meaning to try it again but haven't had the time. MMO type games aren't actually really my type, I typically prefer single player. League happens to be a major acception to that and it has actually made me kind of branch out more in gaming. As to who introduced me to League, the technical answer is Majorasfan. He was the one who actually first played with me. The staff in general got me into it though because they all played it religiously. Kyo and I didn't want to get involved with it for a good half of year and then I broke down one day and decided to try it and Kyo followed. I've been hooked ever since. When I say the staff, Zach, tainers, SMJ, Xpl, Majorasfan, Will, and Marissa all played, followed by myself and then Kyo. Obviously not everyone I just listed is still staff.

Can you teach me how to skarmory?

Edit: Should I call you Lord Eyan now?

How does one skarmory?
It was a joke, but if you really want to call me Lord Eyan... It's not like I'm going to object to that. XD

i love you

i totally would have watched that walkthrough btw

How good would you say your PC is for gaming?(i.e. what settings do you play league on)

I passed on the walkthrough mostly because of time if I recall correctly, too much senior nonsense I had to do. Also I wasn't really in a risk taking mood at the time and that'd be completely out of my comfort zone and something my overall audience might go wtf at, I may still do it one day but there would have to be a really dry spell of no good new games.

Considering I just bought one of the best stock PCs money can buy for a reasonable price without being stupid, this PC is God tier for gaming. I run pretty much everything I play at max settings and haven't run across anything that has given me issues, minus a very slight lag on Skyrim, but that's because I'm running like, 10 different high quality visual mods. The lag isn't even that bad. I guess the true test if I really wanted to put this computer to the test would be to run the Caveman 2 Cosmos Civilization 4 mod at max settings in the future era, that mod has so much endless stuff that I think it would probably lag any PC and make turn times take a year. XD

What would you say to someone who has considered doing lets plays

Staaaaap, you're making a mistake, your life will be ruined. Seriously though, you have to throw your life away if you care about actually developing an audience. I had no life when I started YouTube so I guess that's why it worked out for me. But now that I actually grew up and have responsibilities, it's so difficult to juggle my time. I focus on college, YouTube suffers and people start hating me, I focus on YouTube, and then I realize that I really haven't done crap for studying this semester so far and I feel behind even though I'm not really behind. And whenever you play video games, your mind is constantly looking at it from a different perspective and sometimes it can really take the fun out of games. I dunno, I have mixed feelings about it all. Tl;dr, doing let's plays is a commitment that most people aren't realizing they're making. You also probably won't ever be successful unless you get lucky or know somebody.

Sean
01-26-2013, 08:38 AM
What year is the Chevy Impala?
What's your favorite color?
What got you into pokemon?
Why do you perfer cats?
Who was your LPing model? (I've been wondering this, since you're one of the first/orignal)
Is the cake a lie?
Know anywhere I can get a good guide for LoL?
How long have you been partnered with YouTube?
Favorite food?
Favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
Do you have a Steam? :0
Can I add you?
Am I bothering you with all these questions?
What kind of computer do you have atm?
Do you like my signature?
Choice of bank? :3
Why do you keep closing down forums and make new ones?
How can I thank you for answering these questions?

poppop1221221
01-26-2013, 08:41 AM
Um ss it's been a while but do you online race? In mk7 because I want to race someone like you!

X!!
01-26-2013, 09:29 AM
What would you look like if you were a girl?

Pokemon73
01-26-2013, 03:38 PM
Um ss it's been a while but do you online race? In mk7 because I want to race someone like you!

Same here ( I couldn't think of another question XD )

Super Skarmory
01-26-2013, 06:40 PM
What year is the Chevy Impala?
What's your favorite color?
What got you into pokemon?
Why do you perfer cats?
Who was your LPing model? (I've been wondering this, since you're one of the first/orignal)
Is the cake a lie?
Know anywhere I can get a good guide for LoL?
How long have you been partnered with YouTube?
Favorite food?
Favorite flavor of Ice Cream?
Do you have a Steam? :0
Can I add you?
Am I bothering you with all these questions?
What kind of computer do you have atm?
Do you like my signature?
Choice of bank? :3
Why do you keep closing down forums and make new ones?
How can I thank you for answering these questions?

Dunno
Teal
Playing it at K-Mart.
I never said I preferred cats did I?
Role model? Technically Marriland, he sparked the idea on me.
That is up to you.
Well, hopefully one day, me, but solomid.net is always a good source for guides. Don't use mobafire, your soul will slowly burn if you do.
2 and a half years.
Pizza
Vanilla
Yes
No
To some extent yes.
A cool one.
I'm too lazy to flip back a page to look.
Never really thought about it.
Original forum motion was closed down because it was hacked and it just so happened that forum motions back up system was down for the last few months so we were offered to merge with Pokestation. There was a lot of inner conflict with the staff at the time so we blindly took the offer without really thinking it through. We left Pokestation because we weren't welcome there and nobody liked it. We then had to close down our own vBulliten the first time because I didn't actually own the site and somebody else did and they kind of screwed us over and the site wasn't legal. So we went back to forum motion again figuring we'd start fresh. I didn't want to though and honestly the only person who strongly wanted to return to forum motion was Nick and then he didn't really do anything on the site so we figured it was best to just quit with the forums. Last summer, Zach wanted to try one last time so I opened up my check book and spent a lot of money to make forums the right way, this time I own everything and there shouldn't be any worries about this site being shut down so long as I can afford it, although that is currently to some extent a problem...

Maybe.

How would I know? Apparently Kyo's dad thinks we look like each other so maybe I'd look something like her.

Loogy
01-26-2013, 07:03 PM
Hello SuperEyan, i have 4 questions for you today.
1. May I stream this nice anime called Boku No Pico
2. How are you?
3. Can you do a lets play of Katawa Shoujo?
4. DYEL?

Ayra
01-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Ever been to a concert?
Ever seen an explosion?
Ever been a fight?
How often do you think about yourself?
Opinion on tornados?
Opinion on forests?
Ever been in an airplane?
If so, how often do you fly?
Lastly, are you able to fire a bullet from a gun?
If so, have you ever done so before?
If so, anytime recently?
Lastly, for real this time, what is the highest fall that you have ever experinced

Pokemon73
01-26-2013, 07:10 PM
Do you think you are a master at Mario games?
Do you think you are a master at Pokemon games?

Qwerty
01-26-2013, 07:12 PM

Done.
http://i.imgur.com/NeyGaDa.png

please don't kill me

Kyoushiro
01-26-2013, 07:27 PM
Done.

please don't kill me

I WAS ON THE FLOOR CRYING ABOUT THIS FOR LIKE A MINUTE GOOD GOD
And I can answer for Luige: please don't

-------------
Would you learn Nid top eventually?

Red
01-26-2013, 07:40 PM
What is your most played lane? And who is your most played champion of that lane?

Merga
01-26-2013, 07:46 PM
Favorite AD Carry? For bottom lane is the superior lane.
Favorite Touhou boss other than Sakuya?

Xerodragon12
01-26-2013, 08:01 PM
How much do you love Wolfram Alpha?

Super Skarmory
01-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Hello SuperEyan, i have 4 questions for you today.
1. May I stream this nice anime called Boku No Pico
2. How are you?
3. Can you do a lets play of Katawa Shoujo?
4. DYEL?

1. Um...
2. Tired of doing stats homework so I came to answer questions.
3. No
4. -_-

Ever been to a concert?
Ever seen an explosion?
Ever been a fight?
How often do you think about yourself?
Opinion on tornados?
Opinion on forests?
Ever been in an airplane?
If so, how often do you fly?
Lastly, are you able to fire a bullet from a gun?
If so, have you ever done so before?
If so, anytime recently?
Lastly, for real this time, what is the highest fall that you have ever experinced

Sometime in my life I know I have, can't remember who performed though.
No
No
I feel like I'll sound like a self-centered jerk no matter how I answer that question.
They suck?
They're pretty.
Yes
Like, once in my lifetime.
Me personally? No. I've been meaning to learn though.
Uh, probably jumping from the top of some playground I used to play on when I was younger.

Do you think you are a master at Mario games?
Do you think you are a master at Pokemon games?

Mario games aren't difficult, at least anything past like, the first few Mario games.
As of the end of third gen, I would argue I was about as close to a master as I could ever be. After 4th gen and then 5th gen, I kind of quit caring and they added so much new stuff since then. I don't consider mastering the main game only before credits roll mastering Pokemon, but if you only look at the main games, then I guess but any form of competitive battling and I honestly suck at Pokemon. XD

Done.

please don't kill me

OMGOMGOMGTROLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL....... Anything that actually makes me lol for real, like, seriously laugh in real life is amazingly funny. You sir have made my day. =D The sad thing is, that is actually not too far off because Kyo looks like Reimu and I look like HotShot. XD

Would you learn Nid top eventually?
I probably would at some point. But only if you buy me French Maid. XD

What is your most played lane? And who is your most played champion of that lane?

I've played probably 80% of my games at mid lane and I've been the mid laner for my team since the day we founded the team. Lately though, I've been starting to play some ranked and I haven't been playing as much mid as I used to. I'm currently spending a fair amount of time at top and AD but I still play a lot of mid. As for most played champion, ehhhh, it's either Zyra or Katarina. When Zyra came out, I played her non stop for aegis. I play a really mean Zyra, I played a game last night with her actually and went 15/2/14. Then I discovered Katarina, and proceeded to play her for a hundred straight games and I'm really good with her too. Right now, Singed has kind of become my new champion that I'm playing nonstop. I also played a lot of Vlad when I first started playing, he was my first 6300 champ and I played him a ton.

Favorite AD Carry? For bottom lane is the superior lane.
Favorite Touhou boss other than Sakuya?

My favorite AD carry is Varus, my best AD carry is probably Graves. I like Draven though and want to try playing him a bit.

How much do you love Wolfram Alpha?

Honestly, can't say I know much about it.

Xerodragon12
01-26-2013, 09:41 PM
Here's a better question: Have you ever USED Wolfram Alpha to help you with your math hw?

Super Skarmory
01-26-2013, 09:49 PM
Here's a better question: Have you ever USED Wolfram Alpha to help you with your math hw?

OHHHH, that's site, I remember now. Yeah, I've used it, like, once. XD I had a friend who always used it but I could never remember what the site was called so I never checked it out.

777mariomaster
01-26-2013, 10:12 PM
Just one question:
If you could spend one day in Gensokyo (with no fear of being killed) what would you do?

BreeZaps
01-26-2013, 10:27 PM
If Pokemon became real what would you do first?

Super Skarmory
01-26-2013, 11:06 PM
Just one question:
If you could spend one day in Gensokyo (with no fear of being killed) what would you do?

Probably try to meet all of my favorite characters from Touhou. I'd probably also visit the top of Youkai Mountain because that place is beautiful and SDM just to see Sakuya.

If Pokemon became real what would you do first?

Try to find a Skarmory and befriend it (or catch it if we developed pokeball technology quickly). Then I could truly be Super Skarmory. XD

BreeZaps
01-26-2013, 11:09 PM
Oh and something I need to ask about my profile. Do you think there is to many luxray and does it lag? I really need to know X(

Dragonite
01-26-2013, 11:22 PM
How retarded is the average American politician?
Do you hear many horror stories about Chris Christie?

Xerodragon12
01-26-2013, 11:26 PM
Can you feel the love tonight?

Mazs
01-26-2013, 11:40 PM
Referring to the question asking if you'll sing for $20: Would you play piano as well? :D Whether they're done separate or simultaneously doesn't matter.

(Don't kill me, just ignore the second question if you don't want to answer it or aren't bothered to click on the link.)

http://youtu.be/wcLNteez3c4?t=7s What kind of rodent does she sound like? You only have to listen to the first thing she says.

Pokemon73
01-27-2013, 12:05 AM
What is the cutest Pokemon to you?

herothezero
01-27-2013, 12:40 AM
You said college was a backup plan, if it is what i your back up career.

Super Skarmory
01-27-2013, 02:53 AM
Oh and something I need to ask about my profile. Do you think there is to many luxray and does it lag? I really need to know X(

I'm the wrong person to ask, ask somebody who has a bad computer/Internet.

How retarded is the average American politician?
Do you hear many horror stories about Chris Christie?

Retarded is a harsh word, I like to use intellectually impaired.
No

Can you feel the love tonight?

No

Referring to the question asking if you'll sing for $20: Would you play piano as well? :D Whether they're done separate or simultaneously doesn't matter.

(Don't kill me, just ignore the second question if you don't want to answer it or aren't bothered to click on the link.)

http://youtu.be/wcLNteez3c4?t=7s What kind of rodent does she sound like? You only have to listen to the first thing she says.

I guess.
I'm too lazy to click on the link so I can't answer your second question.

What is the cutest Pokemon to you?

Skitty

You said college was a backup plan, if it is what i your back up career.

I'm studying for business right now.

BreeZaps
01-27-2013, 02:56 AM
Yo Lord Eyan, I herd u liek Skarmorys so I be putting a Skarmory with another skarmory so you can have 2 skarmorys while you do the skarmory.

You have 180,539 subs at the moment. What will you do when you reach 200,000 subs?

Pokemon73
01-27-2013, 02:57 AM
Back then, were you into specific battles like ou, uu, and ubers?

Sean
01-27-2013, 06:53 AM
Do you play Skyrim?

Super Skarmory
01-27-2013, 07:02 AM
Yo Lord Eyan, I herd u liek Skarmorys so I be putting a Skarmory with another skarmory so you can have 2 skarmorys while you do the skarmory.

You have 180,539 subs at the moment. What will you do when you reach 200,000 subs?

Um, k...
Probably the same thing I did for 100,000 subs, NOTHING!!! YAY!!!!! In all seriousness, I don't really care to celebrate milestones and 200k isn't as exciting as a number as 100k. If I ever hit a million, I'll do something though.

Back then, were you into specific battles like ou, uu, and ubers?

I played by competitive rules, as long as you didn't use ubers, tier didn't really matter.

Do you play Skyrim?

I have never beat Skyrim unfortunately. When they release Dragonborn DLC, I'm going to pick it up again. My old desktop died on me so I couldn't finish it the first time through but Skyrim was really addicting and amazing so I'm super excited to play it again. I figured I'd wait for the Dragonborn DLC because it seemed like a good way to get back into Skyrim.

Edit: Sounded like an idiot who couldn't speak English.

X!!
01-27-2013, 11:44 AM
Does it annoy you when people who try to make LPs copy your jokes and catchphrases?

Pokemon73
01-27-2013, 12:48 PM
If we were to have a 5th gen wi-fi battle right now with me using my in game team and you using anything you wanted, who would win?

herothezero
01-27-2013, 03:29 PM
Does it annoy you when you see a post with 10-20 questions on it.

BreeZaps
01-27-2013, 04:00 PM
Hey Eyan, if you like, I have this Lv.1 Shiny Skarmory Named SuperSkarm you can use for your walkthrough. My friend Ferrospike help me get it. But it was my idea to, so would you like it?

Oh and what would you look like if you were genderless?

Spitfire
01-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Skitty

Why do you like Garchomp so much?

Xerodragon12
01-27-2013, 07:07 PM
You know, it is literally impossible to be genderless (unless you're EpicCh33se, but that's a different matter). To be genderless, you would have to lack the gender chromosomes X and Y, and to do that, you would have to be born in a test tube (considering that the mother donates the X chromosome, and the father determines the gender). So your query of Eyan, even from a theoretical standpoint is very much implausible, if not impossible. The closest query to your question would be if Eyan happened to be hermaphroditic, in which case, it is probably caused by a mutation in one of the genes (More specifically, the SRY gene) or proteins that would cause Eyan to display both primary and secondary sexual characteristics of both males and females. His appearance would be solely based on whatever gender he chooses to associate with, if not, very androgynous. Say, if hermaphrodite Eyan chooses to associate with the female, his (her?) appearance would resemble that of a female, ever-so slightly; conversely, if hermaphrodite Eyan chose to associate with males, his appearance would bear more resemblance to males. In either case, though, he would have both ovaries and testicles, the usual case being the associative gonad(s) being an ovotestes, which contains both ovarian tissue and testicular tissue.
TL;DR It is impossible to be genderless; the closest thing to being genderless is being hermaphroditic

Super Skarmory
01-27-2013, 07:16 PM
Does it annoy you when people who try to make LPs copy your jokes and catchphrases?

When you get to the point I'm at on YouTube, you learn not to care, because if you care, it just adds to stress that isn't worth having.

If we were to have a 5th gen wi-fi battle right now with me using my in game team and you using anything you wanted, who would win?

If you let me use anything I wanted, I would be any average in game team. If I had to use my in game team, I don't know who would win but considering I'm only half way through the game, you'd probably have better chance vs. my walkthrough file.

Does it annoy you when you see a post with 10-20 questions on it.

To some extent yes. Not because I hate answering the questions, but typically people start adding silly or unnecessary questions just to have more.

Hey Eyan, if you like, I have this Lv.1 Shiny Skarmory Named SuperSkarm you can use for your walkthrough. My friend Ferrospike help me get it. But it was my idea to, so would you like it?

Against my better judgement, I'm going to say I'm going to ponder it for the time being.
Read XeroDragon's post for the second question.

Why do you like Garchomp so much?

No, I legit think the actual Pokemon Skitty is the cutest. XD That wasn't a reference to Garchomp.

herothezero
01-27-2013, 08:31 PM
Does having 180,000 fans who luv your content make the stress of YT or real life more bearable

Sean
01-27-2013, 08:53 PM
I have never beat Skyrim unfortunately. When they release Dragonborn DLC, I'm going to pick it up again. My old desktop died on me so I couldn't finish it the first time through but Skyrim was really addicting and amazing so I'm super excited to play it again. I figured I'd wait for the Dragonborn DLC because it seemed like a good way to get back into Skyrim.

One does not simply beat skyrim, but I hear the Dragonborn DLC is pretty short, though I haven't played it yet. (I'm waiting for it to go onsale on Steam)

Qwerty
01-27-2013, 09:11 PM
I don't think I can do this one, maybe a little too hard.

Does malon just carry the SSB every game?

Super Skarmory
01-27-2013, 09:32 PM
Does having 180,000 fans who luv your content make the stress of YT or real life more bearable

It's all stressful.

I don't think I can do this one, maybe a little too hard.

Does malon just carry the SSB every game?

(Malon = Will) I would hardly say he carries us. Honestly, we're a pretty reasonably balanced team so it is rare that one person carries the game although if somebody does, it is either Will or myself. Our bot lane can normally stay out of trouble till late game but they rarely get fed because they're so passive. Unkoppable (my rl friend) hasn't been playing with us long enough for me to judge him but he hasn't really carried. If Will actually ganked my lane early, I could probably snowball and carry every game but Will never ganks my lane even though I always freeze it early so he can gank. ;( I don't mind too much though since he helps get our other lanes through laning phase because our team is generally weak at laning. SSB policy is to suck in laning phase and then if we some how make it to late game, we capitalize on enemy stupidity and win because we work very well as a team late game. I normally am the play caller for the team, if I never made calls, we'd never get objectives. After typing this answer, I realize that our team has a lot of things we need to work on. >_< I don't know how we have a 60% win rate.

Dragonite
01-27-2013, 09:36 PM
How would your life be different if you didn't do these walkthrough videos?
How many duplicate questions do you get here?

Pokemon73
01-27-2013, 09:36 PM
Are you tired of answering all these questions?

Spitfire
01-27-2013, 10:18 PM
I would still like to see the specs of your computer. :3

Dabottle
01-27-2013, 11:22 PM
wil u be doing pokemin blak 2 aftrgaem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mazs
01-28-2013, 01:14 AM
In the future, would you cover anything that's multiplayer, like Wii Party or something along those lines?

---------------------------------------------------
Also, I'm tempted to make a reference from TheRunawayGuys, since they're playing Wii Party right now, but it might be a death wish for me.

herothezero
01-28-2013, 01:32 AM
If you had to ability to become a business tycoon and/or a monopolyst (or whatever they call it) what 5 businesses would you conquer.

Qwerty
01-28-2013, 06:28 AM
Observations from the ~2 games I spectated some of
unkoppable needs to not take ignite tele on tf. Needs to work on cs also
Kyo/Marisa (was that her name?) - work on trading and harassing when given the opportunity. Like SS said, too passive. Learn the strengths of your characters/lane and abuse the crap out of them.
Will - gank dem lanes like a baws
SS- dunno didn't watch u go learn olaf he's dumb
I think you guys win just b/c you group in teamfight phase, shotcaller = good thing

Anyways time to begin a metagame discussion ^.^
Do you think armor pen is too easy to get now?

Growth
01-28-2013, 10:38 AM
Kyo/Marisa (was that her name?) - work on trading and harassing when given the opportunity. Like SS said, too passive. Learn the strengths of your characters/lane and abuse the crap out of them.
I think you guys win just b/c you group in teamfight phase, shotcaller = good thing

Teleport Ignite TF? Where's your escape, fool? Don't do this. I agree with Qwerty. It's baaaaad.

NOW FOR MY QUESTION.

What came first? Cottontail Teemo or the egg?

Merga
01-28-2013, 12:11 PM
ignite tele on tf.

I cried when I saw this. Not trying to insult him in any way, but he needs flash somewhere on his spells.

Thoughts on meta in general? Do you like the current meta/hate it?

Super Skarmory
01-28-2013, 07:04 PM
How would your life be different if you didn't do these walkthrough videos?
How many duplicate questions do you get here?

I don't even want to think about it.
So far, not too many.

Are you tired of answering all these questions?

I'm tired of answering the question "are you tired of answering questions".

I would still like to see the specs of your computer. :3

I'm too lazy.

wil u be doing pokemin blak 2 aftrgaem!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most likely not... Not sure yet. But most likely not.

In the future, would you cover anything that's multiplayer, like Wii Party or something along those lines?

---------------------------------------------------
Also, I'm tempted to make a reference from TheRunawayGuys, since they're playing Wii Party right now, but it might be a death wish for me.

League of Legends is the only multiplayer thing I have any interest in covering right now.

If you had to ability to become a business tycoon and/or a monopolyst (or whatever they call it) what 5 businesses would you conquer.

That question requires too much thought so I'm going to take a pass on answering.

To be fair, that was Kopps first time on TF. I also told him to not take teleport so he already knows that. XD He didn't agree but I will argue with him next time he does it if he plays TF again.
Nothing much to say here considering I said it already.
Yeah
I don't actually own him and I want to buy Darius next but yes, he is dumb. I think he's getting nerfed though.

Basically, I really hate the state of mid lane right now. I played Kat vs a Zed the other day, and I don't think I could have possibly itemized better, I built the armor I needed, good runes, everything, and still got stomped. Cho also pressured my lane, but that was probably because my other two lanes were losing hard without jungle presence (it was a bad ranked game). I don't like the way armor pen works right now, I also am tired of everybody building Warmogs because health is pretty much the best counter to the state of armor pen. I dunno, Riot really needs to balance that stuff right now. XD Nerf Warmogs, need more AP items. All of the roles were changed by a lot in terms of items except mid, where some of the items actually got nerfed, and basically all we got was Liandry's Torment. So AD gets more stats on a late game build and the typical mid lane caster falls off. That's why I haven't been playing as much mid lately, because it sucks. I kind of got off track in regards to your question, but I'm so ragey at the meta change right now. XD

Teleport Ignite TF? Where's your escape, fool? Don't do this. I agree with Qwerty. It's baaaaad.

NOW FOR MY QUESTION.

What came first? Cottontail Teemo or the egg?

As I said to qwerty, it was his first time TF and I already yelled at him. XD I didn't even notice he took it, I've been taking TP in top lane and I'm like, wait, we have two TPs, what are you doing Kopp. XD
Teemo has been haunting the souls of man and woman alike since the beginning of league.

I cried when I saw this. Not trying to insult him in any way, but he needs flash somewhere on his spells.

Thoughts on meta in general? Do you like the current meta/hate it?

Well, I already explained mid lane above. I think bot lane is in a pretty good place right now. Support is actually fun now to play and a lot of ADs are currently seeing action. It isn't just the holy trinity, it's actually at least half the ads being consistently played if not more so it's the most balanced it has been. Ezreal is still stupid though. XD Mid lane sucks. I don't have an opinion on jungle because it's the one role I haven't really touched in season 3. I think people are warding more and with sight stone, it is really difficult to gank lanes now. Top lane in terms of feel doesn't really feel that different. The main thing is basically nobody starts boots now so it's a sustain fest of constant potions early on. I don't really know if you can fix this without reverting the changes to MS. I think boots should be made slightly cheaper since they were nerfed.

Pokemon73
01-28-2013, 07:10 PM
Is there a 5% chance that you will nickname your starter pokemon in 6th gen ( if you do 1 ) after me?

BreeZaps
01-28-2013, 07:15 PM
Will you nickname your starter pokemon in 6th gen ( if you do 1 ) after me?

WTF, Eyan will never do that. :/

MessyPorpoise53
01-28-2013, 08:00 PM
umm i watch your walkthrous on youtube and your name is eyan

Pokemon73
01-28-2013, 08:01 PM
umm i watch your walkthrous on youtube and your name is eyan

Best question ever

herothezero
01-28-2013, 08:20 PM
Have u ever considered dating Kyo in the future (5-10 years)

Xerodragon12
01-28-2013, 08:24 PM
Opinion(s) on Les Miserables (either the musical or the 2012 movie)
Favorite song from any musical (including Les Mis)?
Do you hear the people sing?

MessyPorpoise53
01-28-2013, 10:41 PM
so on pokemon black and white 2 name a pokemon after me please and do you still play zelda please reply also watch this to remind you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUxvPDHTmBw

Xerodragon12
01-28-2013, 10:52 PM
so on pokemon black and white 2 name a pokemon after me please and do you still play zelda please reply also watch this to remind you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUxvPDHTmBw

I hope you realized that he, in essence, has a full team: Kyoushiro, Penny, Will, Marisa, Me, and Superskarm. Unless there's some kind of cheat that allows you to have seven pokemon (which he won't use anyways), there is a 100% chance that you will not get a pokemon named after you. That, and he would not name pokemon after random fans who ask (even if it was politely).

CChariz
01-28-2013, 11:03 PM
^ He's got a point ganondorf.

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
01-28-2013, 11:07 PM
Herro Lord Evan *Cough* Eyan. How are you doing?
Anyways. I have some questions!~ And welcome back from the dead.

Could you record a video of you playing the piano? I think you played a song when you and Nick were battling in Pokemon D/P/P, but that was history. :wink-new:
Have you watch Death Note? Or read the manga????
Am I like the only person who still watch your walkthrough? Now no offense, I kinda stopped watching after MK7 because no Nick is just sad. XD
Do you like watching your videos? Because personally, I hate watching a video of myself talking, or singing in front of the class. (Happened today. <.<)
What was your worst nightmare?

Good questions. I'm good!~ BAI

MessyPorpoise53
01-28-2013, 11:07 PM
thx cchariz

MegaBEAST
01-29-2013, 01:52 AM
Hi there
1. First off, why is everyone making their text Green and underlined?
2. Second, I'm sure it's been asked, but I can't find it anywhere, what college are you going to?
3. Are you going to watch the super bowl?
4. Why Reddit over iFunny?
5. Do you like eminem?
6. Do you ever work on the forums when you're supposed to be taking notes in college?
7. Have you ever had a girlfriend who's not online?
8. Do you have an iPad?
9. Why do people take windows over macs? The best mac has more RAM,hard drive,disk space, a faster processor, and overall smoother software. Please enlighten me I dont understand how macs outsell dells by so much.
10. Do you ever, even occasionally, go to parties?
11. Do you own a car? If so, what kind?
12. What do your parents do to make money?
13. Favorite place for burgers?
14. Say "I won a math debate" out loud.
15. In the official website, you should have an archive of each forum, that would be cool.
16. What's your GPA?

Thanks!

BreeZaps
01-29-2013, 03:03 AM

The Green under lines is ads.

Super Skarmory
01-29-2013, 03:35 AM
Have u ever considered dating Kyo in the future (5-10 years)

I'm not even sure how to respond to that. I feel like making some snappy remark but that would take effort.

Opinion(s) on Les Miserables (either the musical or the 2012 movie)
Favorite song from any musical (including Les Mis)?
Do you hear the people sing?

You're speaking a foreign language to me.

Herro Lord Evan *Cough* Eyan. How are you doing?
Anyways. I have some questions!~ And welcome back from the dead.

Could you record a video of you playing the piano? I think you played a song when you and Nick were battling in Pokemon D/P/P, but that was history. :wink-new:
Have you watch Death Note? Or read the manga????
Am I like the only person who still watch your walkthrough? Now no offense, I kinda stopped watching after MK7 because no Nick is just sad. XD
Do you like watching your videos? Because personally, I hate watching a video of myself talking, or singing in front of the class. (Happened today. <.<)
What was your worst nightmare?

Good questions. I'm good!~ BAI

I don't play piano much anymore, I do have something planned for the Chrono Trigger walkthrough that might satisfy you, if I ever get around to that walkthrough. XD
No
On these forums, it would appear most people don't watch my videos, but there is always new people to my videos. I don't really care if people here don't watch my videos, but it is a bit odd.
Lolno.
Dunno

Hi there
2. Second, I'm sure it's been asked, but I can't find it anywhere, what college are you going to?
3. Are you going to watch the super bowl?
4. Why Reddit over iFunny?
5. Do you like eminem?
6. Do you ever work on the forums when you're supposed to be taking notes in college?
7. Have you ever had a girlfriend who's not online?
8. Do you have an iPad?
9. Why do people take windows over macs? The best mac has more RAM,hard drive,disk space, a faster processor, and overall smoother software. Please enlighten me I dont understand how macs outsell dells by so much.
10. Do you ever, even occasionally, go to parties?
11. Do you own a car? If so, what kind?
12. What do your parents do to make money?
13. Favorite place for burgers?
14. Say "I won a math debate" out loud.
15. In the official website, you should have an archive of each forum, that would be cool.
16. What's your GPA?

Thanks!

1. Ads, hovering over it pulls up some text stuff.
2. That is private information.
3. I typically do.
4. Because anything with i in it is stupid. Because I only went to reddit in the first place for the league of legends subreddit.
5. Not really
6. I answer questions while I'm at college, but only if I'm on break or something.
7. Yes
8. As a matter of fact, my aunt got me one for Christmas, haven't used it much though, I don't really like Apple products.
9. Because Windows is cooler and plays more games. Plus Macs have a stupid interface and use applications instead of .exes. I dunno really, guess it's a personal preference, but I hate Macs. I can't stand using them, they just feel so wrong.
10. Nope
11. Already answered this, I'm 19, and commute to college, yes.
12. Too personal, not answering.
13. Uhhhh... Don't have one.
14. You do realize this is one of the stupidest and oldest jokes in the book right?
15. Um, k.
16. High school GPA was a 4.0, actually higher because AP was weighted more. I think I have a 4.0 in college right now as well but I don't see that lasting since straight As feels impossible.

Qwerty
01-29-2013, 03:47 AM
On the state of ADC: I agree that its pretty balanced now. Certain champs are still quite a bit stronger imo tho. MF is easily #1 ADC, dumb dmg, especially on that ult with bc. Twitch is actually really strong, even if I don't see him too much. Corki is weaker now after trinity nerfs, and I feel that ez kinda has lowish dmg now (I just suck with him). Caitlyn is dumb for infinite push, sivir's low range is eh, varus is still not very good imo, ashe = meh, graves is good. Kog is still strong (especially because of all the hp stacking, % hp dmg is great), same with vayne. Trist's midgame is too trash, and draven is still draven. Generally adc's are weaker now than in season 2, but they're in a more balanced state.

On mid - AD bruisers/casters are dumb, and everyone just starts mass consumables now, which is annoying.

Who do think are the best top chars?

MegaBEAST
01-29-2013, 04:52 AM
you do realize this is the stupidest, oldest, jokes in the book right?
yea, sometimes I just like to say stupid jokes that are old

So for questions:
1.As a Steelers fan, your pulling for the niners in the super bowl, i assume?
2. How do you feel about mike Wallace probably not going back to pitt?
3. Your view on Mantai (I cant spell it) Teo and Lance Armstong?
4. Have you ever considered possibly of maybe branching out to xbox?
Yeah thats is for now thanks!

Rocket
01-29-2013, 12:43 PM
DO you like hot sauce?
Have you ever rid a bike to college?
Have you ever got something stuck inside a body part?
If you were the champion, what would your 6 pokemon be? (you can choose from any reigon's pokemon)
What do you like to drink?

Pokemon73
01-29-2013, 05:09 PM
Do you feel your friends like you the way you are?

Super Skarmory
01-29-2013, 07:19 PM
On the state of ADC: I agree that its pretty balanced now. Certain champs are still quite a bit stronger imo tho. MF is easily #1 ADC, dumb dmg, especially on that ult with bc. Twitch is actually really strong, even if I don't see him too much. Corki is weaker now after trinity nerfs, and I feel that ez kinda has lowish dmg now (I just suck with him). Caitlyn is dumb for infinite push, sivir's low range is eh, varus is still not very good imo, ashe = meh, graves is good. Kog is still strong (especially because of all the hp stacking, % hp dmg is great), same with vayne. Trist's midgame is too trash, and draven is still draven. Generally adc's are weaker now than in season 2, but they're in a more balanced state.

On mid - AD bruisers/casters are dumb, and everyone just starts mass consumables now, which is annoying.

Who do think are the best top chars?

Well, I used to view four of the best tops as Darius, Irelia, Jayce, and Jax because the four of them could cover literally pretty much every lane matchup if you picked second. Jayce nerfs made him not quite as strong and Irelia hasn't taken a liking to season 3 imo. They are all champions I like though and I'm currently trying to learn all four of them regardless of if they are strong or not. I think the best top atm is Olaf without question. He needs nerfed. It's hard to say after that. I think Singed is really strong in solo queue and is probably my favorite top to play tied with Vlad but he's not viable in tournament play because two v one destroys him. Rumble is also really strong. With the new ad bruiser/caster at mid, the ap top is becoming more important bringing spotlight to the strong ap top laners. I've also seen a lot of Elise who I feel is a strong top laner as well but I haven't seen enough of it to be sure.

yea, sometimes I just like to say stupid jokes that are old

So for questions:
1.As a Steelers fan, your pulling for the niners in the super bowl, i assume?
2. How do you feel about mike Wallace probably not going back to pitt?
3. Your view on Mantai (I cant spell it) Teo and Lance Armstong?
4. Have you ever considered possibly of maybe branching out to xbox?
Yeah thats is for now thanks!

1. Wrong, as a Steelers fan, I don't want to see another team have six super bowl wins like us. I don't like the Ravens, but I'd rather see them have two wins that 49ers with 6.
2. Wut? Haven't been paying attention to Steelers new lately or news in general for that matter.
3. Don't care.
4. No, PC and Nintendo are most likely the only two things I'll ever cover.

DO you like hot sauce?
Have you ever rid a bike to college?
Have you ever got something stuck inside a body part?
If you were the champion, what would your 6 pokemon be? (you can choose from any reigon's pokemon)
What do you like to drink?

No
Lolno, do you know what it is like where I live and how far of a bike ride that would be? HILLS, HILLS EVERYWHERE, STEEP HILLS!!!! HIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLS!!! Not to mention it's a half hour drive in a car, and that's going on two highways and a long fast two lane road. A bike ride would take me hours.
No
Well, this is a tough one. If it was based on a variety typing team comp, Skarmory, Swampert, Roserade, Garchomp...... Uhh..... Umbreon... I dunno, maybe Gallade or something. If it was based on one type, it'd obviously be steel, which would include Skarmory, Scizor, Metagross, Lucario, Magnezone, Empoleon, I'm going to ignore 5th gen for that team because despite my hate for most 5th gen Pokemon, I do like a few of the steel types and I don't know how I'd fit that in.

Do you feel your friends like you the way you are?

Didn't you already ask this?

Pokemon73
01-29-2013, 07:28 PM
Didn't you already ask this?

I don't know just answer it for the lovely people

Dragonite
01-29-2013, 07:34 PM
What was it like for you learning video editing?
And did you teach yourself?
Ever played any Harry Potter games?

Dabottle
01-29-2013, 07:35 PM
I don't know just answer it for the lovely people

http://superskarmory.net/forum/showthread.php?3205-I-Have-Returned-From-the-Dead-AMA&p=99895&viewfull=1#post99895
http://superskarmory.net/forum/showthread.php?3205-I-Have-Returned-From-the-Dead-AMA&p=99945&viewfull=1#post99945

It's the exact same question minus a single word.

BreeZaps
01-29-2013, 07:41 PM
Can you speak Skarmory?

Pokemon73
01-29-2013, 07:49 PM
Ok fine do you feel your friends are perfect to you?

MegaBEAST
01-29-2013, 08:12 PM
wrong, as a steelers fan, I don't want to see another team wit six super bowls like us. I don't like the ravens, but I'd rather see them with two wins than the 49ers with six.
Wow, thats a good point.

Anyway, some more questions:
1. Do you like fondue?
2. Witch do you like more: Mario, pokemon, or zelda?
3. Favorite subway sandwich?

Super Skarmory
01-29-2013, 08:34 PM
What was it like for you learning video editing?
And did you teach yourself?
Ever played any Harry Potter games?

Uh, I can't really remember, learning video editing wasn't difficult though for me, I'm very good at figuring out computer programs, even when I was 13 so I at least got the basics down quickly.
I'd say for the most part I taught myself. I'm still constantly learning new things to this day. I did take classes in high school so I picked up a few things from my teacher (same one for three years), but my teacher took the hands on do it yourself approach so I taught myself even in classes. I'm the kind of person who learns best on my own as long as I have the resources.
No

Can you speak Skarmory?

Um, no.

Ok fine do you feel your friends are perfect to you?

Perfection is difficult to achieve. My friends are perfect enough for me to be happy.

Wow, thats a good point.

Anyway, some more questions:
1. Do you like fondue?
2. Witch do you like more: Mario, pokemon, or zelda?
3. Favorite subway sandwich?

1. Can't say I've really tried it, not that I can remember at least.
2. Meh... That's difficult to decide. If we pretend that 5th gen didn't exist, probably Pokemon. I think 5th gen was kind of the point where I quit liking Pokemon. I haven't played enough Zelda to say Zelda is my favorite and I have mixed feelings on Mario. They're fun games but they don't really feel that memorable to me.
3. I haven't had subway in ages, don't care for it.

herothezero
01-29-2013, 08:54 PM
Have you ever considered Phoenix Wright for an LP

Kyoushiro
01-29-2013, 09:39 PM
Would you let me buy you food?

dud190
01-29-2013, 09:53 PM
What do you think of zebras?

Super Skarmory
01-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Have you ever considered Phoenix Wright for an LP

No

Would you let me buy you food?

Why wouldn't I let you buy me food? In fact, you owe me if anything, I've fed you dinner three times now. XD

What do you think of zebras?

Only Kyo will understand this, but they like balloons with prizes in them from carnivals. They also like lollipops. That's pretty much all I have to say about zebras.

Kyoushiro
01-29-2013, 10:06 PM
Only Kyo will understand this, but they like balloons with prizes in them from carnivals. They also like lollipops. That's pretty much all I have to say about zebras.

Pop off.
Where would you want me to buy you food from?

HeavenlyFlame
01-29-2013, 10:19 PM
Would you buy me food? If not.... Would you buy me midnight ahri? Why not? (this is a question)

♏Ա§♪ℂ~
01-29-2013, 10:20 PM
Okie Dokie.

1. Make a video playing some song on the piano!~
2. Do you play minecraft?
3. Does PETA stand for "People Eating Tasty Animals?" XD
4. What's your favorite food? (Besides Pizza if you like it)
5. Why was Xpl demoted (You DON'T have to answer this if it's personally or a staff thing. :) )
kthxbai!~

herothezero
01-29-2013, 10:51 PM
Have u seen/played Pokemon Black and Blue (the one made by PETA)
If so, what was your reaction (i lol'd from the mass stupidity)

Qwerty
01-30-2013, 07:51 AM
Oh man elise is brutal, I play her sometimes myself. Her lane phase is pretty godly, she straight up wins lane in most matchups. Low mana costs + cd's on her harass and the ability to gap close and finish in spider form make her a ridiculous laner, not to mention the fact that you can just start full consumables and sit in lane for 15 minutes without getting low or running oom. The bases on her skills are really high (%hp dmg is great with all the hp stacking) so she can build really tanky and just dive the enemy carry. I agree on the irelia/olaf points, but I think singed is plenty viable competitively (AZF Shy has run it to great affect) if you're careful with the lanes. I dunno about jayce, I feel like his dmg is low now and he has to pick between being tanky or doing dmg, which is something best top chars atm don't have to do. Rumble is always strong lol, that dang winrate.

Going back to midlane, what do you think of syndra atm? I seem to remember you played her a bit, and she's supposedly really strong now after all the little buffs.
Opinion on state of the jungle? I feel like jungle is dominated by bruisers or characters like amumu who play defining roles in team comps.

Uzi
01-30-2013, 10:39 AM
Will you buy me Warlord Shen if I promise to only ult you in teamfights?

also thoughts on the state of items and your thoughts on ap mids in s3 even though ad casters are now played mid (PANTHEON LANE GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT)

Pokemon73
01-30-2013, 04:48 PM
Do you respond to any vms/Pms here?

Super Skarmory
01-30-2013, 05:11 PM
Pop off.
Where would you want me to buy you food from?

Dunno.

Would you buy me food? If not.... Would you buy me midnight ahri? Why not? (this is a question)

No and no. I don't know you so why should I buy you things? XD

Okie Dokie.

1. Make a video playing some song on the piano!~
2. Do you play minecraft?
3. Does PETA stand for "People Eating Tasty Animals?" XD
4. What's your favorite food? (Besides Pizza if you like it)
5. Why was Xpl demoted (You DON'T have to answer this if it's personally or a staff thing. :) )
kthxbai!~

2. No
3. No
4. Spaghetti
5. Um... Honestly, again that wasn't my decision. I think he was tired of being staff and didn't enjoy it anymore so he stepped down on his own. I think there is a lot more to the story but I don't want to say things that he doesn't want said or say inaccurate things that I don't know.

Have u seen/played Pokemon Black and Blue (the one made by PETA)
If so, what was your reaction (i lol'd from the mass stupidity)

I've seen and played a little bit of it, it felt kind of weird, I didn't like it. The Mario one was far more addicting.

Oh man elise is brutal, I play her sometimes myself. Her lane phase is pretty godly, she straight up wins lane in most matchups. Low mana costs + cd's on her harass and the ability to gap close and finish in spider form make her a ridiculous laner, not to mention the fact that you can just start full consumables and sit in lane for 15 minutes without getting low or running oom. The bases on her skills are really high (%hp dmg is great with all the hp stacking) so she can build really tanky and just dive the enemy carry. I agree on the irelia/olaf points, but I think singed is plenty viable competitively (AZF Shy has run it to great affect) if you're careful with the lanes. I dunno about jayce, I feel like his dmg is low now and he has to pick between being tanky or doing dmg, which is something best top chars atm don't have to do. Rumble is always strong lol, that dang winrate.

Going back to midlane, what do you think of syndra atm? I seem to remember you played her a bit, and she's supposedly really strong now after all the little buffs.
Opinion on state of the jungle? I feel like jungle is dominated by bruisers or characters like amumu who play defining roles in team comps.

I think Syndra is super fun to play and I really like her, but my team pretty much banned me from playing her because she wasn't "viable". Also because she was weak in team fights which is Brigade specialty. I think she is a lot like Annie, once she hits six, she owns your soul. Then she isn't quite as useful late game. I dunno tbh, haven't really played her after all her buffs because my team demotivated me. I would venture to agree with your jungle statement, I don't jungle much so it is hard to say. Amumu is too strong atm.

Will you buy me Warlord Shen if I promise to only ult you in teamfights?

also thoughts on the state of items and your thoughts on ap mids in s3 even though ad casters are now played mid (PANTHEON LANE GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT GET IT)

Most likely no. XD

I also explained my thoughts on AP mids not to long ago so just shuffle back a page or three. Basically what item changes did was, it made top a get drunk on pots lane because boots suck now. At mid, AP sucks now because a bunch of items got nerfed and the only bonus was Liandry's Torment and AD casters now have so many cool new items. AD carry hasn't changed too much, support is now made to be super fun, jungle... still not sure on jungle but from what little I've jungled, items haven't changed it too much minus the start.

Do you respond to any vms/Pms here?

I haven't really responded to PMs here for relatively long time. I'm trying to actually look at them again now.

herothezero
01-30-2013, 08:23 PM
How often do you get sleep now compared to when you were in high school

Luna
01-30-2013, 09:12 PM
Have you ever thought about doing a TGS podcast?

Dragonite
01-30-2013, 09:21 PM
1. What is the earliest event in your life that you can remember?
2. How old were you when you were introduced to video games?

Super Skarmory
01-30-2013, 10:55 PM
How often do you get sleep now compared to when you were in high school

I get 8-9 hours a night. I've been getting good sleep since college and I feel like I can function better, but I'm still tired. XD

Have you ever thought about doing a TGS podcast?

Not really, I don't really do much with TGS. I prefer doing my own thing. I am only with them to receive a paycheck. They told me when I signed my contract that I could do my own thing and I prefer to keep it that way.

1. What is the earliest event in your life that you can remember?
2. How old were you when you were introduced to video games?

1. Throwing up in my mom's bed when I was 3.
2. Depends on what you consider video games. I was introduced to educational games some time in elementary school. I can't really remember when I actually played something that wasn't education but it was sometime in elementary school, pc gaming though.

Ayra
01-30-2013, 11:41 PM
What is your favorite gender known to mankind, with the exception of male and female?
At what age were you when you were the most angry at the world?
When was the last time you used a knife?
what is your favorite place in antarctica?
Lastly, do you know how to take down a brick wall?

Clairvoya
01-30-2013, 11:43 PM
Favorite arcade game? (Not from this forums, any one.)
How good do you think your memory is, usually?
Favorite type of sandwich?

herothezero
01-31-2013, 01:37 AM
Do you like Smosh and/or RayWilliamJohnson

BreeZaps
01-31-2013, 05:10 AM
1) http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/Skarmory What do you think?
2) http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/Super Skarmory Now what do you think?

Pokemon73
01-31-2013, 12:53 PM
What is your favorite arcade game here? ( just ripping off ts's question muhahahahahahahaha )

MessyPorpoise53
01-31-2013, 03:51 PM
*cough* Eyan, you don't know me [like half the people] , so im going to introduce me. I'm Ganondorf rocks123 a.k.a. gr123. I came to this website while watching a walkthrough. And also can you help me on ocarina of time3d[please]Thanks Eyan/ superskarmory

Umbrony
01-31-2013, 04:09 PM
*cough* Eyan, you don't know me [like half the people] , so im going to introduce me. I'm Ganondorf rocks123 a.k.a. gr123. I came to this website while watching a walkthrough. And also can you help me on ocarina of time3d[please]Thanks Eyan/ superskarmory

You do know he finished the walkthrough for this already, right? True SS fans would know that. >_>

Luna
01-31-2013, 04:16 PM
You do know he finished the walkthrough for this already, right? True SS fans would know that. >_>
Lol, even non-SS fans know that.

l----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------l
How much, on that scale, do you care for your fans and non-fans who just come on the forum as they've nothing better to do in life?

Flubbs
01-31-2013, 04:37 PM
Have you played any JRPGs before? If you have, what's your favorite game/series?

Answer this question as if Chrono Trigger never existed.

Pokemon73
01-31-2013, 06:52 PM
What is your favorite video games series besides mario, pokemon, and Castlevania?

Super Skarmory
01-31-2013, 10:45 PM
What is your favorite gender known to mankind, with the exception of male and female?
At what age were you when you were the most angry at the world?
When was the last time you used a knife?
what is your favorite place in antarctica?
Lastly, do you know how to take down a brick wall?

Um...
Technically, the older I get, the more I realize how stupid and horrible mankind is so looking at it from a world perspective, I'm most angry at the world now.
This morning to make butter toast.
Um...
No

Favorite arcade game? (Not from this forums, any one.)
How good do you think your memory is, usually?
Favorite type of sandwich?

Don't really have one.
Horrible
Ham and pepperoni/salami with a little mustard. Pretty simple to make and I'm too lazy/don't have the appetite normally for anything fancy.

Do you like Smosh and/or RayWilliamJohnson

No opinion, and no. I don't like RWJ at all, I just couldn't bring myself to care about him. Smosh is okay but not really my thing. Back in my early YT days, they were number 1 though.

1) http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/Skarmory What do you think?
2) http://www.whatdoestheinternetthink.net/Super Skarmory Now what do you think?

Don't really care.
Still, don't really care.

What is your favorite arcade game here? ( just ripping off ts's question muhahahahahahahaha )

Either the Unicorn one or Nanako Crash.

Lol, even non-SS fans know that.

l----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------l
How much, on that scale, do you care for your fans and non-fans who just come on the forum as they've nothing better to do in life?

If I went anywhere beyond... eh, probably 20, I'd probably be clinically insane. Do I want everyone to be happy, yes, but at the same time, if I make everything and everybody a concern to me, I just would probably stress myself out into insanity. The longer I've been around on YouTube, the more I realize it's best to just care about what needs to be done and not necessarily the people because individual people just make you hate yourself and make you depressed if you let all of their remarks get to you. And sometimes I do care more than I should, and then I get depressed. It's complicated to explain and understand. It's easy to take care of a handful of people, but as that number grows, you have to start looking at the big picture instead of each individual story. My whole goal when I started YouTube (and this still remains true) is to help, educate, and/or entertain people through videos related to video games. I hope people take one of those three from me in their experience of knowing me but I can't care about everybody as individuals because it is impossible. I care about people like Kyo and Zach, and the staff in general because they are people who are close to me but it's hard to care about somebody who may talk to me once asking about some general question. I dunno, I feel like the more I try to explain this, the worse I make the explanation. XD Bottom line is, I can't really care about everyone because I find it impossible, I can only do what I feel is right to the best of my abilities to make others lives a little bit better.

Edit: I felt I need more of an explanation.

Have you played any JRPGs before? If you have, what's your favorite game/series?

Answer this question as if Chrono Trigger never existed.

Um, uhh, Final Fantasy counts right? I'm trying to remember what's jrpg and what isn't that I've played but I think ignoring Chrono Trigger, I've played some Final Fantasy which I've enjoyed.

What is your favorite video games series besides mario, pokemon, and Castlevania?

Depends on what you consider a series. I like the Touhou series and Need For Speed series a lot, both probably more than Mario tbh. I haven't played older TES games yet but I get the feeling that TES will be up there when I do get that chance along with Zelda as well. Dunno, Chrono Trigger is my favorite game of all time but beyond that, I don't really have favorites as much as I used to have. I just like playing video games and as long as it is a playable game, I'll probably find some degree of enjoyment.

Pokemon73
01-31-2013, 10:56 PM
Are you happy answering these questions?

Dragonite
01-31-2013, 11:22 PM
Do all these questions about how you feel about questions (above me) irritate you?
Especially this question?

herothezero
02-01-2013, 01:17 AM
What is your favorite thing in your free time (if u dont have free time, what would you do)

Pokemon Trainer N
02-01-2013, 01:32 AM
We have missed you skarmory ( or at least I have)

Soo... How's life

brecot
02-01-2013, 02:33 AM
What's your favorite football team? American.

MessyPorpoise53
02-01-2013, 03:40 AM
Do you live in OR,CAL or WA?

Xerodragon12
02-01-2013, 04:40 AM
Do you live in OR,CAL or WA?

None of the above (PA)

Pokemon73
02-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Do all these questions about how you feel about questions (above me) irritate you?
Especially this question?

Thanks a lot!

MegaBEAST
02-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Just a suggestion, i was watching your black and white 2 wlkthrough, and just for fun you might want to try recording on your ds light to see if you can get those bars on the side of your screen off. Also have a fun SATURDAY!!!

MiniTapp
02-02-2013, 09:07 PM
Can you please explain to me how that would get rid of the 'black bars' when the aspect ratio would be exactly the same anyway since the DS isn't widescreen?

Dragonite
02-02-2013, 10:39 PM
yt:stretch=16:9 video tag and Google Searches, people.

Super Skarmory
02-04-2013, 06:44 PM
What is your favorite thing in your free time (if u dont have free time, what would you do)

Depends on what you consider free time but video games is pretty much the answer. A lot of "gaming" time for me I classify to some extent as work though. Which is why I say it depends on what you consider free time, or more specifically what you consider as work.

What's your favorite football team? American.

Steelers, I'm from the Pittsburgh area, not liking the Steelers is like having a death sentence put over your head.

K, I'm closing this thread because I think it is dying, I'll open up more ama's in the future.