PDA

View Full Version : Giant Wii U News!

SuperSceptile
01-24-2013, 02:59 PM
Im surprised no one jumped on this....
So, yesterday 7 new games were announced!
The legend of zelda wind waker remake.
The legend of zelda new game.
Fire emblem 5.
New 3D mario.
Mario kart U
New yoshi game. He's made of yarn
New Smash bros

Nintendo announced that most of these will be confirmed at E3 2013.
Wind waker remake is supposed to come out in August. Which are you most excited for?

Flubbs
01-24-2013, 04:16 PM
The two LoZ games make everything else mentioned in the OP irrelevant.

No, seriously, I'm pretty excited for those two games. Wind Waker more than the new LoZ because I have absolutely nothing on it.

Minntul
01-24-2013, 04:25 PM
the big question is if you're able to die in the new yoshi game because **** that games art style why would they want to make another kirby's epic yarn game and use the gimmick of it in a supposed sequel to the legendary yoshi's island

also confirmation that the first screenshots of super smash bros 4 will be shown at e3 this year.

will metroid ever get a good game again?

SuperSceptile
01-24-2013, 04:54 PM
the big question is if you're able to die in the new yoshi game because **** that games art style why would they want to make another kirby's epic yarn game and use the gimmick of it in a supposed sequel to the legendary yoshi's island

also confirmation that the first screenshots of super smash bros 4 will be shown at e3 this year.

will metroid ever get a good game again?

Well, metroid was mentioned alot in kid icarus uprising. Maybe a hint.

Dabottle
01-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Fire emblem 5.

lmfao wtf how is SMTxFE the fifth game of a series with 13 (or 14, as IS now like to think) games?
it's a bloody crossover anyway.

EDIT:

Well, metroid was mentioned alot in kid icarus uprising.

alot (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/S8TRIo4br3I/AAAAAAAACv4/Zh7_GcMlRKo/s400/ALOT.png)

SuperSceptile
01-24-2013, 08:59 PM
lmfao wtf how is SMTxFE the fifth game of a series with 13 (or 14, as IS now like to think) games?
it's a bloody crossover anyway.

EDIT:
alot (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D_Z-D2tzi14/S8TRIo4br3I/AAAAAAAACv4/Zh7_GcMlRKo/s400/ALOT.png)

I dont know the fire emblem had 5 in it.

Dabottle
01-24-2013, 09:00 PM

Was that supposed to make sense?

Flubbs
01-24-2013, 09:43 PM
http://puu.sh/1RHXU
http://puu.sh/1RI40

the five posts above are irrelevant.

HoennTrainerRuby
01-25-2013, 12:17 AM
New yoshi game. He's made of yarn

Yoshi's Epic Yarn

Bricktoad
01-25-2013, 01:40 AM
I love how only two of these are an actually new idea.

Ayra
01-25-2013, 01:44 AM
Just great. I'm now officially a piece of yarn. Nintendo, if this is true, i will kill RocketSkarmory out of sheer anger be extremely mad if you let people see me as a strand of yarn!

SuperSceptile
01-25-2013, 09:00 PM
Just great. I'm now officially a piece of yarn. Nintendo, if this is true, i will kill RocketSkarmory out of sheer anger be extremely mad if you let people see me as a strand of yarn!

Sorry man they already showed gameplay.

I also agree the only 2 games here that are exciting are the legend of zelda games.

Ayra
01-25-2013, 10:13 PM
Sorry man they already showed gameplay.
Please tell me that they didnt me look stupid

SuperSceptile
02-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Please tell me that they didnt me look stupid

You look good enough.

Kyoits
02-07-2013, 03:26 AM
I'm mad because they didn't announce a new Sonic game. I'm most excited for the new Zelda remake because the game demo that we've been seeing for quite awhile looks awesome.

SuperSceptile
02-16-2013, 07:30 AM
I'm mad because they didn't announce a new Sonic game. I'm most excited for the new Zelda remake because the game demo that we've been seeing for quite awhile looks awesome.
Why would nintendo announce a sonic game?

Gazzbonazza10
02-16-2013, 11:55 AM
New Mario Kart... meh... despite being (what it think) the biggest racing genre fan in these forums... Mario Kart just had to brought out on a console type thing I don't have, and it causes argument that should be brought up to date on every console, just so companies get more out of a franchise, same might be said about Loz:ww... but I can live with that one seeing as the updates aren't as close as at that of MK.

Shaymin
02-16-2013, 01:50 PM

. . .Huh?

Let me dumbify this for you (and I'm not saying you're dumb). In Japan, there are 13 Fire Emblem games. What Japan considers Fire Emblem 7 is Fire Emblem 1 for any country outside of Japan (somebody correct me if I'm wrong on this). What we consider Fire Emblem 5 is Fire Emblem 13 for Japan.

Does this make sense now what LP just said?

Dabottle
02-16-2013, 03:34 PM
What we consider Fire Emblem 5 is Fire Emblem 13 for Japan.

Actually, Awakening is the sixth internationally released Fire Emblem, so...
And FExSMT, even if it were a main series game, would be the seventh.

Kyoits
02-16-2013, 04:39 PM
Why would nintendo announce a sonic game?

Did I say Nintendo once in the post? No. I was saying in general. DOUBLESMOKINGNOOB

SuperSceptile
02-25-2013, 07:46 AM
I messed that up, it's X, not five. I figured 5 because X is the roman numeral of five.

KingCorphish
02-26-2013, 01:18 AM
YESS!!! A NEW SMASH BROS GAME!!!! Sadly, they aren't announcing a new Starfox game... But I'm going to get a Wii U JUST for the new SSB game. However, if Nintendo was smart, they would watch this video -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns1S1VIFUsg