PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Poison Lotus Brotherhood

Pages : [1] 2 3

Leafeon
02-01-2013, 11:51 PM
Please don't crash and burn....

After the sucessful defeat of Team Galatic the Sinnoh region has lived in peace. People have gotten back to living their lives normally. But, strange things have been happening. Store inventory has been robbed, aggersive wild pokemon appering in cities, and even people's pokemon being stolen. The people of Sinnoh became worried that Team Galatic has came back. But with every person or place that is robbed, a note with a dark purple wilted lotus flower is left behind. This is the mark of the Poison Lotus. Many people in Sinnoh became scared, protected their possesions and pokemon and became less trustworthy of strangers. But few were enraged. And they have rised together to end the Poison Lotus' rise of terror.

My Application
Name : Jade
Physical Apperence: Dark blue hair, grey eyes. Very tall for her age and wears a dark purple lotus in her hair.
Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Background Info: Second in command of the Poision Lotus. Highly trained in taking out targets who get in the way of the mission. Very sly and most people outside the Poison Lotus are tricked by Jade. Jade was a normal girl who saw how her sister treated her pokemon. Enraged about how cruel her sister treated her pokemon, Jade joined the Poison Lotus, and seeked revenge by stealing her sisters pokemon and erasing their memories of her.

Rules.
Normal RP rules. Also you can make two characters if you wish. And if you did not sign up for this please do not interfear with this RP.

megagamer
02-02-2013, 12:01 AM
First guy!

Name: Sam
Apperence: Dark brown eyes, and short black hair. Sam wears jeans and a blue T-Shirt.
Background: Sam is very young. His Mom had lost her pokemon to the Poision Lotus. He had heard that the Poision Lotus had been attacking and is very angry with them. He will stop at nothing till he defeats them once and for all.
Starter: Piplup.

dud190
02-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Question: does the starter have to be a legit starter or can it be any pre-evolved pokemon?

Leafeon
02-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Accepted Mega, and it can be any pre evolved pokemon dud. Ahh! Major Headache!

LovelyOshawott
02-02-2013, 12:11 AM
Name: Olivia
Physical Appearance: Black hair and brown eyes. She wears a pink shirt and blue jeans.
Background: Her younger brother's starter pokemon was stolen by the Poison Lotus. She does whatever she can to go against the Poison Lotus.
Starter: Oshawott

Pokemon73
02-02-2013, 12:12 AM
My Application
Name : Gabriel
Physical Apperence:blonde hair, blue eyes and a nice red flower to show a little fashion sense
Starter Pokemon: Eevee ( this is a starter in Mystery Dungeon )
Background Info: very shy and lonely, needs someone to talk to once in a while and gets bullied everywhere by everyone

Hope I enjoy this skitty!

Ferrospike
02-02-2013, 12:22 AM
Name: Veri(Actual name is Jason Vec)
Age 17
Apperence: He wears a mask on his face ---> ( http://api.ning.com/files/48VKkHvoXOPpcwZ9ZGZELz4UUs6AEcQ2bPHf3*63ylYgEqvab8 RmaMu9nKZdYNfQgAuXFbmeFhD4iitREmIeT*I6dIEgBJOJ/tumblr_md2hv07Iv51qhdzm0o1_1280.jpg ) He has short black hair and wears a burnt hoddy.
Backround: He is also a second in command of Poison Lotus and is a trained killer. He is seeking revenge against the people who picked on him in school and wants to kill every single on of them. He does not speak to anyone except his fellow Commander, Jade.
Pokemon: Absol(Named Johnny 3 Tears)

Leafeon
02-02-2013, 12:29 AM
All accepted. Glad to be second in command with you Ferroro. >u<

Ferrospike
02-02-2013, 12:31 AM
All accepted. Glad to be second in command with you Ferroro. >u<

And I too am glad to be on your side

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-02-2013, 01:00 AM
I think I might join this
Name: James
Appearance: (Normal Look): Half mask on the right side of his face. He has dark brown hair and a black suit.
Background: James is a master spy for the Poison Lotus. He is also a master of disguise. He has honed his skills over the years in his youth. He joined the Poison Lotus to show off his skills.
Pokemon: Ditto

Pokemon73
02-02-2013, 03:55 AM
When will the rp start skitty?

Leafeon
02-02-2013, 07:02 AM
All accepted. RP starts Tuesday or Wensday. Yawn....

dud190
02-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Name: Noluska Paiyne
Appearance: Has glasses and a walking stick, wears bright colored clothing.
Background: was a team galactic grunt, he know is founder and leader of an organization called "Team Mystery". That team is good and bad at the same time. E spends time as leader looking over the Poison Lotus with advanced technology.
Pokemon: Delibird

Clairvoya
02-03-2013, 04:07 AM
Name: Nicholas
Appearence: Blonde, messy hair. Muscular. Wears a blue hat and keeps a dagger with him at all times.
Background: Nicholas is a supporter of the Poison Lotus, but keeps his side hidden so he can sabotage the other side.he was trained by his mother, and has great dagger skills. He lived with Pokemon originally and learned to dislike humans.
Pokemon: Umbreon ( Nickname is Crescent.)

Leafeon
02-03-2013, 04:55 AM
Accepted. oώo

Leafeon
02-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Ok going to start later on today, an one else who wants to join please do so now.

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 01:02 AM
Jade walked slowly thrrough the second unit of the Poison Lotus base. She didn't want to wake anyone up. She held files filled with papers in her hand. One slipped out and she turned around to pick it up. It read, MISSION 113: Caputure Target: Lavender Town. She smiled and kept walking. " I wonder what the others are up to?" she thought while entering her room.

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 01:10 AM
Like usual he was sneaking around base. He didn't really have anything to do so he just goofed around. He then ran into a girl and said "Ah, hi Jade....haven't seen you after the lab job. What have you been up to?" Veri's voice sounded rather evil but well he liked that.

Clairvoya
02-05-2013, 01:13 AM
Nicholas was walking towards the base. He usually didn't go to the base that often. He often did solo work, but he decided he should visit. He didn't know anyone there besides Jade, though, but he wasn't the one to make friends. He saw Jade at the base and also saw some other guy. "Hello, Jade!" he said. "Crescent missed you!" He pet his Pokemon, who warmly rubbed up against him. "Oh, and who are you?" he said to the boy. "I'm Nicholas, by the way."

dud190
02-05-2013, 01:14 AM
(Skitty, thisvis Sinnoh, not kanto)
Noluska sat in his office in Oreburgh City with his Delibird. "Boy, it'd be nice to do something sometime. All I do is sit around and have Delibird get me presents. I need to conquer a city..... But which one?"

megagamer
02-05-2013, 01:19 AM
Sam sighed. His mother been sick for a month now. Her pokemon been stolen by Poison Lotus. Sam sighed again. "I'll get them for what they did....." He growled and walked outside. He petted his pokemon Piplup. He happily hugged Sam.

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 01:22 AM
(Sorry! Got my town's mixed up!)

Jade smiled at Veri. "We got a new mission from the boss. She wants us to inferate a town but I don't know where it's at." Jade then saw Nicholas and smiled. "Bloom missed Cresent also!" Just then a small Bulbasaur walked over to Jade and nudged at her leg. "Heheh, I guess she heard her name."

Clairvoya
02-05-2013, 01:24 AM
Crescent bumped Bloom friendly. Nicholas grinned. "I've done lots of work on my own since my last visit. Decided I should come back for a while to see you guys and find out what our next mission is. Crescent and I have been living like nomads, basically." He looked to Jade and asked, "So, what is our new mission, Jade?"

LovelyOshawott
02-05-2013, 01:27 AM
I walked around Hearthome City, like I normally did. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, just the usual. I began to think of my brother's Pokemon and how it was taken. I thought back to looking around the city.

dud190
02-05-2013, 01:31 AM
(can I have commanders like team galactic?) Nolusky sighed. "I don't really feel like conquering anything right now. Let me look at my microscopic cameras hidden throughout team lotus's base." Nolusky saw a conversation happening between three of team lotus. "I wonder what they're up to..... " Nolusky said to himself.

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 01:32 AM
He smiles and then threw his Pokeball. J3T came out and joined the two other Pokemon. "I don't see why people make a big deal of me having a Absol. " Johnny laughed and he asked "What mission my fair lady?"

Pokemon73
02-05-2013, 01:32 AM
Gabriel was in Snowypoint City looking for something to do, since Candice was away doing gym related things "Wish someone could keep me company" I said

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-05-2013, 01:33 AM
James was in the Poison Lotus base preparing for his next assignment. He looked over at his Ditto and said, "When we are given our next assignment, we must use the right disguise. Any moment now, someone will tell us where to go. I guess we better go find the others." Ditto then nodded in agreement.

megagamer
02-05-2013, 01:37 AM
Sam sighed and picked up Piplup. "Come on little guy. We need to go in town and get some food" he said and they walked to town. Sam stopped by the store and picked up food and pokemon food. "Wow its such a nice day..."

LovelyOshawott
02-05-2013, 01:45 AM
I decided to train oshawott after looking around Hearthome City.

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 01:46 AM
Jade nodded. "Our Mission, Capture Hearthome City.". She reached in her pocket and pulled out a map. "See, this is the place where pokemon compettions are held. We can enter as contestants and be unnoticed. Then as everyone is unaware, we'll steal there pokemon! It's fool proof!". Jade smiled and looked at Bloom. Bloom nudged happily on her leg. "We'll protect these pokemon from such crud manner. I promise." she whisperd.

dud190
02-05-2013, 01:49 AM
Nolusky overheard the conversation through the cameras. "They're not going to get away with that! Delibird, here's a present. Deliver it to a couple of grunts. We're conquering hearthome!" Delibird understood and went away.

Clairvoya
02-05-2013, 01:51 AM
Nicholas nodded. "I'll, uh.....get there quickly. I'll make sure we're set up to steal the Pokemon and we won't get caught. Return, Crescent." The Umbreon went back into her Poke Ball. "See ya," Nicholas then headed off for Hearthome City. This was Crescent's home.....but she probably wouldn't care. As he approached the city, he noticed a girl with an Oshawott training.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-05-2013, 01:52 AM
James then came up to Jade and said, "That sounds like a good assignment. It would be wise for me to disguise myself as one of the judges. That way it might not be very suspicious. I think I would do well to disguise myself as Dexter." He then looked at Ditto who was sure that it sounded right.

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 01:55 AM
He smiles at her plan "That's more like it!" He raised his fist and yelled "FOR LOTUS!" He then moved the mask a little up so he could kiss her on the hand. He kissed her softly and moved the mask down again. "Aw, you have soft hands Jade."

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 02:02 AM
Jabe blushed at little. "Flattery will get you no where." she laughed. "We'll need to kidnap Dexter if your going to do that." she said to the newcomer. "As for everyone else, take of your uniforms and disguse our selves. We have to look like normal citizens. But other than that, to the helicopter!" Jade picked up Bloom snd ran to the elvator. She went uo to floor six floor which as the roof. The Poison Lotus' personal helicopter was sitting in front of her.

Clairvoya
02-05-2013, 02:03 AM
He looked at the Oshawott and slightly grinned. They were rare, so it would be a very valuable Pokemon to steal. Nicholas walked up to the Oshawott's trainer and said, "Hello, I'm Nicholas. I was just visiting Hearthome for a while to see my aunt. I noticed you training and just thought you're very good with Pokemon." He then said casually, "Hey, are you going to be in the contest? I heard the prize is very good." He was very good at persuading, but he was a bit nervous, so he wasn't on his best level.

LovelyOshawott
02-05-2013, 02:06 AM
"No, I am a trainer, not a coordinator. Who are you? I haven't seen you around before."

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 02:07 AM
He point as his mask and said "Ain't taking this off. I'll be mission controll for this one guys." He called Absol back and added as an after remark "Maybe not lovely but I will win your heart one day, Jade." He grinned under his mask.

Clairvoya
02-05-2013, 02:08 AM
"I'm a trainer, too." he said. "I haven't been to Sinnoh for long, so that's probably why you haven't seen me." He was spinning a web of lies, but that was necessary. "And still, I'm sure you can be a good coordinator. You seem to have a good enough bond with your Pokemon."

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-05-2013, 02:18 AM
James boarded the helicopter and thought about what things he would need to wear and not wear to disguise himself as Dexter. He thought to himself, White hair wig, check. Bow tie, check. Black or grey suit, check. Not wearing my mask, check. Gray hat, check. Ok, that takes care of everything that I need to wear. Course I have to make sure I sound like him.

megagamer
02-05-2013, 02:24 AM
Sam looked at the Contest Hall. "I wish we could go there Piplup" Sam said happily. He walked over to the place and looked through the window

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 02:25 AM
As he flew in the helicopter he talked to James. "Well I will be your eyes and brains for this one. If anything goes wrong, I'll have you and Jade out of there in no time at all." He heard the pilot say that they were approaching Hearthome. "Lets rock and roll."

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 02:27 AM
Jade sat in passenger seat. She looked at Veri. " Hey, how come you where that mask all the time? I rarely ever see your true face.". Jade looked at Bloom sleeping in lap. She smiled a stroked her head.

LovelyOshawott
02-05-2013, 02:31 AM
"I do have a great bond with my oshawott. Maybe I should enter the contest." It seemed as though this guy wanted me to enter the contest. It was a smart idea to checkout what was happening there, just in case.

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 02:32 AM
He laughed a little and just said "I'm flying, my little sweet heart." He looked over the edge to see Hearthome below them. He laughed and yelled "Lets do this! We can show these guys who is boss."

Pokemon73
02-05-2013, 02:35 AM
( no one is going to join me in snowypoint? Fine I'll just wait for you to come here )

Gabriel finally got up and called to eevee "Come on eevee! We're going to see Uxie!"

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-05-2013, 02:39 AM
James then said, "Once we land I must go make sure Dexter is kidnapped and out of the way. That way my cover will not be blown." He then said to Veri, "I am certain that nothing will go wrong with this op." He then made sure he had the right parts of his disguise.

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 02:41 AM
Jade smiled as they landed. The helicopter land in the forest next to the city. Jade sniffed the air. It was filled with poffins and fresh air. "I'll enter with Bloom. We'll get the ribbon, and as soon as they hand it to us we'll attack. The code to attack is Blue Ribbon ok?". Jade slowly walked into Hearthome.

megagamer
02-05-2013, 02:47 AM
Sam frowned. "Only if we could enter....." He sighed and took the food fome. He smiled at his mother. "I got a surpise for you honey!" She said weakly. Sam walked and saw a bunch of bags. "Wow what is this?" He asked surpised. "Clothes for you and Piplup! Not to mention all the stuff you put on your pokemon! You got to be just like your momma ok?" She said smiling and coughed. Sam eyes filled with tears. "Mommy...i'll win...just for you! Be sure to watch us win!" He yelled and ran off with the bags in hand. He made it to the Contest Hall Registeration Gate.

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 02:49 AM
He nods in agreement and sets up his command station. "Wear these. We need to stay connected." As all the computers booted up he hacked into the cameras. "We are online, guys!" He smiled and nodded as he flipped the cameras to find Dexter. "Dexter is in the front hall."

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 02:56 AM
Jade smiled. "Good work as always Veri." she grinned. She took out a pale'pink lace dress with a her purple flower pin. She also took out her pokemon ribbons she used to put on dolls. "I'll try my best.". And Jade walked off to the contest hall.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-05-2013, 02:58 AM
James looked at four of the grunts and said, "Go and capture Dexter and lock him away someplace while I get to the judging booth." The grunts nodded and went off to deal with Dexter. James then made sure his disguise was on straight. He then went and found Kiera and Jordan. He then said, "Fine day for a contest we are going to be judging. We should get things started."

dud190
02-05-2013, 03:01 AM
Delibird came back with a few grunts behind him. "Good, Delibird. Now, come. We're taking the plane to hearthome." Nolusky said, getting not the plane. "DELIBIRD!" Delibird cried out.

megagamer
02-05-2013, 03:01 AM
Sam got registered and changed in the dressing room. He wore a tuxedo and some pants. Piplup had his fur brushed still his sheen showed. "We better hurry!" He said rushing through the hall. He crashed into a girl with a pale pink dress on. "Oops! Im sorry Miss!"

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 03:02 AM
"Thank you my fair lady.." He played around with the controls and said "Shall I help you win or are you fine, sweety?" He then laughed a little and watched the cameras. "Looks pretty good James. Break a leg guys."

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 03:15 AM
Jade smiled. "I'm fine. But I call for backup if needed." She went into the Contest Hall and bumped into a boy. She fell down. She dropped Bloom. Jade looked up at the boy and grinned. "Your awfully cute. Whats your name? I'm Jade." she said smiling. Tricking the enemy was her specalty.

LovelyOshawott
02-05-2013, 03:16 AM
"Actually I have decided to enter the contest. I have to get ready.." I headed away considering the possibilities of what could happen at the contest. I headed home to get ready for the contest.

megagamer
02-05-2013, 03:18 AM
Sam felt his face red with blush. "Im Sam. And this is my first contest" he said helping her up. Piplup sniffed Bloom.

(How dare you trick me)

dud190
02-05-2013, 03:19 AM
Nolusky landed the plane right outside of the contest hall. "Alright, the grunt with the haunter, have it spy for the poison lotus." he said. "Sir, yessir!" the grunt replied. "Haunter, you heard him!" And the haunter went into the contest hall.

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 03:19 AM
He laughed a little at her tricky "Good job, Sweety." He changed a camera ad said "Contest begins T minus 2 minutes. "

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 03:24 AM
Jade grinned again. "Aw, your as cute as a little kid on a swing. This is my first contest too. But I think it's about time it starts." An annoucemt was made through the intercom, "All contestants pkease make your to the stage." Jade smiled. "Best luck."

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-05-2013, 03:26 AM
James (currently disguised as Dexter) looked at the crowd and said, "Welcome. Thank you all for coming. This Pokemon Contest is about to get under way. You all know me as MC and Contest Judge Dexter." He then waved his hand towards the curtains before saying, "Now to reveal those participating in today's contest. Open the curtains."

megagamer
02-05-2013, 03:27 AM
Sam smiled and headed toward the the stage. What a nice girl.... he thought

LovelyOshawott
02-05-2013, 03:27 AM
At home, I found a light blue knee high dress that would work for the contest. I changed into the dress and headed to the contest. I quickly registered and watched as the contest began and the curtains opened.

dud190
02-05-2013, 03:35 AM
The haunter returned. The grunt said,"It seems like they're headed toward the contest hall. We better do this attack quickly before it's too late." "Alright, on my go, we charge into the contest hall." Nolusky replied.

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 03:35 AM
Jade smiled as the curtain opened. She looked down at Bloom. Bloom was chewing on the bow Jade put on her bud. Jade smiled and stroked her head softly. " I wonder what we shall do first?" she whisperd.

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 03:40 AM
"You look pretty, Jade" He grinned and said to everyone "Plan is running perfectly." He put his hands behind his back and added "Win for us, Jade-sama"

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-05-2013, 03:45 AM
James (in disguise as Dexter) then said, "Ok, here is our first contestant of the the contest. Put your hands together for Jade and her Pokemon, Bulbasaur." He then decided to wait.

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 03:50 AM
Jade blushed at Veri's comment. "Thanks..." she whisperd. She heard her name get called and bowed. Bloom nudged at Jade's legs lovingly.

LovelyOshawott
02-05-2013, 03:50 AM
I watched from the stage as the first contestant and her Pokemon performed.

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 03:59 AM
He watched her preform and felt everything was going well. " Veri......" I turn around to see our leader. I nod and just say "Plan is running smoothly. Hearthome will be ours."

megagamer
02-05-2013, 11:13 AM
Sam was really scared but was exicted. "Lets do this Piplup!" He said grinning as the curtains ooen. They watched Jade abd Bloom perform. "Their so elegant.....but Piplup we will show the judges our beautiful battke style!" He said smiling. Piplup nodded

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-05-2013, 02:39 PM
James (as Dexter) then said, "That was an excellent performance from Jade and her Bulbasaur. Now it is time for our next contestant. We will see what Olivia and her Oshawott have to perform for us."

Pokemon73
02-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Walking to the lake I felt Uxie watching me and I stopped and said "Uxie is that you?"

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 09:05 PM
He claps a little as Jade finished and mumbled "Good job, Jade-sama" He looked at some screens and said to James "We are in position. We can go when ever you want, James."

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 09:31 PM
Jade went back stage to prepare for the next round. "I guess we'll have to battle next huh Bloom." Blomm nodded her head. Jade looked over at Sam's Piplup and smiled. "Veri, do you think that guy's pokemon will do use any good? It's seems pretty strong." she whisperd so no one can hear her. She then looked at Oliva's Oshawott. Wow a Unvoa pokemon in Sinnoh. That's a present for boss she thought.

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 09:37 PM
"I don't know. Lets see how he fights but I doubt he would be anything better then a grunt.." He watched the halls and added "He looks like a breeze of wind can knock him over."

Clairvoya
02-05-2013, 09:52 PM
Nicholas realized he was very late for the contest. He ran into the Contest Hall and shouted, "Wait!" I'm late! Can I still enter?" He looked at one of the judges and noticed Dexter looked like James, one of Poison' Lotus' team member.. He knew he would let him in...."Please, uh....I was busy preparing and got distracted. You won't regret letting me in!"

LovelyOshawott
02-05-2013, 10:06 PM
I finished my performance and headed backstage to get ready for the next round. I noticed one of the other competitors looking at my oshawott.

Pokemon73
02-05-2013, 10:12 PM
I arrived there and as soon as I entered Uxie appeared right in front of my eyes "Hi Uxie!" I said happily "I'm going somewhere want to come?" Uxie agreed and we head out to the nearest town

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-05-2013, 10:12 PM
James (as Dexter) the looked at the crowd and said, "That was a fine performance by Olivia and her Oshawott. Up next is Sam and his Piplup. We will see what sort of performance they will give us."

Clairvoya
02-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Nicholas sighed. He walked up James, or Dexter, and said, "Hey, uh.....I was sort of late.....could I enter now? We haven't gone too far, right?"

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 10:33 PM
"Nicholas, get out of there! You are messing up our plan!" He yelled into Nicholas's ear piece. He sighed and said "Do not let him enter, James!"

Clairvoya
02-05-2013, 10:36 PM
"What?" he said. He cursed himself silently. This was the disadvantage of working alone. He often interfered with the team's plans. He sighed and whispered, "Okay....." He looked at the other contestants. The girl with the Oshawott was here, that was good. He also noticed a Piplup. Not as rare as Oshawott in Sinnoh, but still valuable. He whispered, "Uh, sorry...." and then ran back to the watching room.

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 11:05 PM
"Okay then.". Jade looked over at Olivia and smiled. "Your Oshawott is so adorable! This is my Bulbaaur Bloom.". She reached down and picked up Bloom, who gave a hello smile to Olivia.

megagamer
02-05-2013, 11:11 PM
Sam and Piplup entered the stage. "Alright Piplup....use Bubblebeam!" He demanded. Piplup shot a bunch of buble bubbles in the air. "Now use Drill Peck!" He said. Piplup leaped and burst each buble. Beautiful sprays of water showed each time they popped. "Now finish it with making a huge Buble and then use Ice beam!" He said finally. Piplup nodded and made a bubble as big as the stage. Then he used Ice Beam freezing it then burst it. Beautiful sprays of snow started to snow. Sam and Piplup bowed

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-05-2013, 11:19 PM
James (as Dexter) announced to the crowd, "Good performance by Sam and Piplup. After these next random contestants. We are moving on to the second round with the contest battles. Moving on to the second round include Jade, Olivia and Sam. Now to randomly select who each of them is facing in the second round."

megagamer
02-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Sam heard his phone ring. He answered it. It was his Mom. "Mom! I did it! I made it past the first round!" He said jumping. "I know! I watched your performance on TV! You were great! Now win thise battles Sweetie!" She said cheering. "I will!" Sam said and hanged up. He looked at the board and wondered who will he fight.

LovelyOshawott
02-05-2013, 11:23 PM
"Your Bulbasaur looks cute too. Good luck in the next round!" I left and headed off to see who I would battle in the next round.

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 11:28 PM
Jade swished her hair around. "Lets bring on the thunder!" she said to Bloom. She looked at Sam and Olivia's pokemon. Easy. They already have type disadvantage. I got this one in the bag she grinned.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-05-2013, 11:33 PM
James (as Dexter) looked to the crowd and announced, "Now by random selection, Jade will be fighting Mario. Olivia and Sam will fight each other. The winners of each battle will be moving on to the finals."

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 11:39 PM
(But mario's too awsome for butt kicking....)

Jade let Bloom unto the field. Mario released his Murkrow. "Darn Flying type...Ok Bloom use Poison Powder!" Bloom let out an purple dust that fell upon Mario's Murkrow. Then the battle raged on.

megagamer
02-05-2013, 11:40 PM
(lol Mario)

Sam turned to Olivia. "This is my first contest...but im going to give it my all! So good luck!" He said smiling and shook her hand

Ferrospike
02-05-2013, 11:40 PM
"This is like taking candy from a baby." He watched the cameras and then said to everyone, "This is Veri.......Phantom 2." He laughed and the grunts in disguise shifted positions. "Very good."

Clairvoya
02-05-2013, 11:42 PM
Nicholas watched the contest. "A Flying type....come on Jade....' he muttered. He then said through his microphone, "Veri....what if Jade loses? I mean....the disadvantage and all....I hope she's good enough."

LovelyOshawott
02-05-2013, 11:50 PM
"Good luck to you too." I said.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-05-2013, 11:54 PM
James (as Dexter) then said to the crowd, "Time is running down on the battle between Jade and Mario." He then looked at the point totals. He then said, "That is it. Time is up, Jade is moving on the finals. Now get set for the battle between Olivia and Sam."

megagamer
02-05-2013, 11:56 PM
Sam gulps as he walks to the stage. I have to win...for my mother he thought. "Go Piplup!" He said and out came Piplup.

Leafeon
02-05-2013, 11:58 PM
Jade smiled. Bloom huffed a little but shook it off. She smiled at Jade. "Nicely done Bloom! Were closer than ever now! Let's teach them how it's done!" Jade said happyily. She picked up Bloom and went to prepare for the finals.

LovelyOshawott
02-06-2013, 12:00 AM
I walked up on the stage. I knew I could only try my best. "Go oshawott!" I had chosen oshawott for the contest.

Ferrospike
02-06-2013, 12:02 AM
"Don't worry about it, Nicholas. Good job Jade-sama." He watched the cameras and asked "Want to steal? I can mess with the cameras?"

megagamer
02-06-2013, 12:08 AM
Piplup stared at Oshawott. "Ok Piplup use Drill Peck on Oshawott!" Sam commanded.

Clairvoya
02-06-2013, 12:10 AM
"Now?" Nicholas asked. "Hm......yeah, I guess we could steal." He looked at all the Pokemon. So valuable... He said to Veri, "Er.....tell Jade and then mess with the cameras."

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 12:13 AM
Jade oveheard their conversation. "No, not yet...wait until I win, then when the crowds ready I need you to cover your noses. Bloom will use Sleep Powder. They'll be putty in our hands, defenseless." she said while putting Bloom on her head.

Clairvoya
02-06-2013, 12:18 AM
"Okay....." Nicholas said. "You should easily win, them being water types. Unless they have some Ice move or something...." He went back to the Tv and watched Olivia and Sam battle.

Ferrospike
02-06-2013, 12:18 AM
"Ah Jade you take the fun out of it." He pretended to complain about it but he didn't really care.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-06-2013, 12:19 AM
James (as Dexter) then decided to announce to the crowd, "Time has gone down on the battle between Sam and Olivia. Looking at the point totals, Olivia is moving on to the finals. So now the finals are Jade vs. Olivia."

megagamer
02-06-2013, 12:25 AM
James (as Dexter) then decided to announce to the crowd, "Time has gone down on the battle between Sam and Olivia. Looking at the point totals, Olivia is moving on to the finals. So now the finals are Jade vs. Olivia."

(Wait...she didnt even attack yet!)

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 12:25 AM
(I agree with mega.)
Jade frowned. "I really hoped Sam would win...he had so much ptentail.." she mumbled. Bloom and Jade walked over to him and shook his hand. "You did good cutie." she grinned. She walked up to the stage to prepare for battle. "Bloom, assemble." she commamed.

LovelyOshawott
02-06-2013, 12:27 AM
(True.)

"Dodge it and use ice beam!" I told oshawott.

megagamer
02-06-2013, 12:33 AM
Piplup's beak got frozen. "Piplup!" Sam shouted. Sam started to panic. "Um......use Headbutt!" He said. Piplup tackled Oshawott.

(We have to battle Skitty)

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 12:37 AM
Hade observed the battle from off stage. "Hmm, even thought Piplup's beak was frozen he still managed to attack...interesting.". Jade looked down at Bloom. "We need to work hard ok?" she said softly.
(Sorry.)

LovelyOshawott
02-06-2013, 12:39 AM
"Oshawott use ice beam again!" The headbutt appeared to have hurt oshawott.

megagamer
02-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Sam paniced. That Ice beam is deadly....i know! "Piplup let that Ice Beam hit your beak!" He demanded. Piplup looked cinfused but did as ordered. The ice on Piplup beak grew long and sharp at the end. "Piplup! Use Drill Peck!!!!" He screamed. Piplup Ice Beak spinned faster and faster and striked Oshawott with a huge amount of power.

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 12:53 AM
Jade smiled. "Well...I'll be shocked. He used the attack aganist him. Bloom I think we got some real compettion here." she smiled.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-06-2013, 12:55 AM
James (as Dexter) watched the time go down to zero. He then said, "Time is up. It looks like the one moving on to the finals is actually Sam and Piplup. So now we have our finalists, Jade and Sam. It will be interesting to see the outcome of the final."

Clairvoya
02-06-2013, 12:59 AM
"Hm...." Nicholas said as he watched the television. "Jade....Sam's Piplup....It has Ice Beam, correct? You could lose....but should we still go with the plan?"

megagamer
02-06-2013, 01:00 AM
Sam and Piplup huffed. "We did it!" They screamed with exictement. They walked over to Oliver and her Oshawott. "You did great out there! Say....would you like to stay and see me battle in the finals?" Sam asked holding out his hand. Piplup did the same for Oshawott.

Ferrospike
02-06-2013, 01:08 AM
He grinned and said to Nicholas "Well if not, I will set our plan into actions." He laughed and moved his mask down his face.

Clairvoya
02-06-2013, 01:09 AM
"Plan...?" he said. He shrugged and then said, "I'll be outside.....I'll look to see if cops or anyone are around." He exited the Contest Hall and looked around the area. He had Crescent walk around the city and search.

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 01:11 AM
Jade smiled. "If I do lose just go with the same plan." she said. She walked over to Sam. "Well cute face actually won. I'm impressed. Show me what you got with Bloom.". Bloom held her head high. She looked at Piplup a grinned. "May the best pokemon win." she said firmly to him.

megagamer
02-06-2013, 01:17 AM
Sam grinned. "Im not going to lose!" He said as he walked toward the stage. Piplup head his head high as well. "The best pokemon will be me." He said.

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 01:20 AM
Jade walked out to the stage. "Bloom let's go!" she cheered. Bloom walked from behind her. Her vines raised from her bud. "Let's complete this mission and conquer Hearthome!" Bloom thought.

megagamer
02-06-2013, 01:24 AM
"Go Piplup!" Sam said. Piplup walked from behind Sam with its beak sharp and ready. Lets do this for your Mother Sam! Piplup thought

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 01:27 AM
"Bloom use Poison Powder!" Jade commaned. Bloom's bud released a purple powder that went all over Piplup.

LovelyOshawott
02-06-2013, 01:29 AM
I was impressed with Sam beating me and using my move against me. I watched as the contest continued.

megagamer
02-06-2013, 01:39 AM
Piplup coughed. It was been poisoned. "Piplup stay strong! Use Headbutt!" Sam commanded. Piplup nodded and tackled Bloom to the ground.

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 01:43 AM
Bloom got hurt a little but then grinned. "Bloom use Energy Ball!" Jade commanded. A bright yellow ball formed in Bloom's mouth. She let it out on Piplup.

megagamer
02-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Piplup gasped and screamed. Piplup is at a huge type advantage......wait...i know! Those vines! Sam thought. "Piplup! Tight off the Giga Drain and use ice beam on those vines!" Piplup gasped and nodded and use ice beam on the vines freezes them so Bloom couldnt attack. "Now drill peck!" Sam said. Piplup pecked Bloom but then stopped and felt harsh poision.

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 01:53 AM
Bloom fell back. "Bloom!". Bloom winced a litte then grinned. "Use Venonshock!" Jade commaned. Bloo' rushed at Piplup and unleashed more poison on him. Her vines began to thaw slowly.

(Don't worry about my last post my mistake.)

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-06-2013, 01:53 AM
James (as Dexter) watched the time drop to zero. He knew he had to announce the winner of the finals So he then said, "Well that battle sure was close. Based on the amount of points, the winner of the finals is Jade. So that means that means Jade wins the contest. Now is the time to present Jade with the ribbon."

megagamer
02-06-2013, 01:57 AM
Jay frowned. He lost. He fell to his knees. "Im sorry Mom...i failed you" he said weeping softly.

Ferrospike
02-06-2013, 01:59 AM
He clapped and said to Jade "Good job, Jade-sama! Now just say the code and we will be in control of Hearthome."

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 02:05 AM
Jade grinned. She picked Bloom up and walked over to James who was disgused as Dexter. "I want to thank you so much for letting me win this BLUE RIBBION." she said. Just then Jade took of her contest dress and revealed her Poison Lotus uniform. "Poision Lotus, assemble! Cover yourselves!" she said while putting her mask on. "Bloom, Sleep powder!" she cheered. Bloom's bud released a big cloud of blue dust that went all over the whole Contest Hall.

LovelyOshawott
02-06-2013, 02:08 AM
I knew something had been going on. I saw the blue dust and quickly realized it was sleeping powder. I ran out of the contest hall as I saw the Poison Lotus members coming into the hall. I returned oshawott, knowing that it was a rare pokemon.

megagamer
02-06-2013, 02:08 AM
Sam gasped and looked up. " Poison Lotus?! Your with them!?" He gasped angerily. He saw Bloom use Sleep Powder. "Uh oh.....Poison Lotus! Im going to kill you! You poisoned my mother and took her pokemon...." He growled and felt sleeply

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-06-2013, 02:10 AM
James then removed his disguise as Dexter and put back on his mask. He then said, "Well that was worth it. I nearly broke cover at one point by mistake. Those other contestants never knew that was not the real Dexter. Now to get out of here."

Ferrospike
02-06-2013, 02:14 AM
He is in the helicopter as the roof of the contest hall explodes. "HEY JADE! HEY JAMES!" The ropes drop down and said "Take the Pokemon and get out!"

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 02:16 AM
Jade smirked at Sam. "You know, I think our boss brought us back a darling Lopunny one day. Was it your precious mothers? Veri may help me please!". Jade winked her eye and blew a kiss at Sam. "Poison Lotus, it's looting time! Get those pokemon!" Jade cheered.

Clairvoya
02-06-2013, 02:18 AM
Nicholas saw the roof explode. "Mission complete." he murmured. He ran inside and covered his mouth, looking for the guy with the Mudkip. He saw the girl with the Oshawott. "Crescent, go get her!" The Umbreon jumped out and started chasing her. "Surrender your Pokemon, girl!"

LovelyOshawott
02-06-2013, 02:19 AM
I had no idea what to do. Everyone else in the contest hall was asleep. I chose oshawott. "I would never surrender to the Poison Lotus! Oshawott use ice beam!"

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-06-2013, 02:24 AM
James said, "I will start by taking the Piplup." He then walked over to the sleeping Pokemon and grabbed it. He then grabbed hold of the rope ladder and climbed up it. Once he got inside, he said, "The boss will certainly be pleased."

Clairvoya
02-06-2013, 02:24 AM
"Dodge, Crescent!" he ordered. He smiled. "Looks like this will be a little tougher.....Crescent....must I?" He looked to the girl and said, "You don't want to get poisoned, right? Crescent knows Toxic......It's either the you give up or die. Choose quickly." He looked over to Jade. He whispered in his microphone, "Having a tough target, give me a little more time."

Ferrospike
02-06-2013, 02:28 AM
He smiled and said "Course she will." He looked over the edge to see the grunts running away with some Pokemon.

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 02:29 AM
Jade went over to the sleeping contestants. She snatched their pokeballs and tossed them in a bag. She climbed half way up the ladder and looked Sam. "Too-da-lo hon!" she laughed and threw a note with the Poison Lotus' emblem on it.

megagamer
02-06-2013, 02:33 AM
Sam growled. "It was.....you dirty theif....." He mumbled yawned. He quickly returned Piplup. "I dont want your kiss....when i wake i will kill you Jade..." He growled before falling alseep.

Ferrospike
02-06-2013, 02:39 AM
He laughed and said "Ah, I'm really starting to love you." He pulled the latter up and said to Jade " Good job, our boss will be proud."

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 02:41 AM
Jade smiled. "Wow were going to get paid, and make headlines. Now lets hurry up before the poparazzi comes." she laughed.

Clairvoya
02-06-2013, 02:42 AM
Nicholas sighed. "Whatever, I'll get it soon." He ran back to the helicopter and climbed up. "The girl was too resistant," he said sadly. "Let's go. I'm sure we got something else."

Ferrospike
02-06-2013, 02:49 AM
He smiled and started to fly away. he then said "Well this went smoother then we thought it would. Also Ncholes, I want to talk to you in my office when we come back okay?" He then heard his leader talk to them. "Good job ladies and gentalmen. I'm pleased."

megagamer
02-06-2013, 03:09 AM
Sam woke up pretty quickly. Everyone else was sound asleep. "Darn it....they got away" he mumbled. He ran down the hall and saw Ollie. "Hey! Your awake!"

Pokemon73
02-06-2013, 03:24 AM
Arriving at the nearest town ( I can't remember its the old town where you get the anologe watch for your poketech ) I heard that a strange group attacked Hearthome City and then I knew what I had to do..........

LovelyOshawott
02-06-2013, 03:36 AM
"Yeah, I saw that it was sleep powder quickly and ran out immediately.." I said.

Pokemon73
02-06-2013, 12:57 PM
My objective: ( Well you're going to see while the story progresses because I'm not telling :D )

Leafeon
02-06-2013, 07:53 PM
Jade grinned as she looked at her cell phone. The news was on and the top story was about the Poison Lotus. "Look, we made the headlines.". The news reporter went on about how Jade managed to sneek in the building and steal the pokemon. They also showed a clip.

Clairvoya
02-06-2013, 08:21 PM
"Wow," he said. He grinned too. He sighed when he heard what Veri said. "Sure.....can it be quick, though? I gotta go places soon.....so yeah, not much time."

Ferrospike
02-06-2013, 09:31 PM
"Course but we will be at base soon. Just 10 minutes." He laughed a little as Jade admirers herself in the news. "You sure are have a big sense of self pride." He grinned and watched the radar.

Pokemon73
02-06-2013, 10:19 PM
I arrived back at Snowypoint City and I told Candice that we might be attacked next so I told her the plan......

Leafeon
02-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Jade closed her phone and looked at Veri. She smiled. "Course I do. Hey, when we get back to base what's the plan? Wonder if the boss will reward us. You can discuss it in my room."

Ferrospike
02-07-2013, 12:46 AM
He smiled a little and said "Course we can. Maybe we can take a two day break? I don't mind some rest" He then heard the tower contact him. He smiled and said "Home sweet home." He landed the helicopter and then got out spiking his helmet in the process. "HELL YEAH! PERFECT LIKE USUAL!" He yelled out of joy.

Leafeon
02-07-2013, 01:07 AM
Jade smiled at him. "Home sweet home." she cheered. She looked at Veri and laughed. Jade whislted and Bloom came right behind her. "Were going for a walk. Care to join?" she asked Veri.

Clairvoya
02-07-2013, 01:09 AM
Nicholas walked out of the helicopter and sighed. He softly pet his Umbreon and turned to Veri. He said, "So......what was it you wanted to talk to me about, Veri? I have some time.....I guess."

Ferrospike
02-07-2013, 01:13 AM
He laughs "Oh it solved itself. You can go, Nicholas." He pointed away and walked up to Jade. "Course, Jade-sama....I have something to show you anyway." He started to walk and reached out his hand and said "Shall we?"

Clairvoya
02-07-2013, 01:15 AM
Nicholas sighed. This trip was a waste..... he thought. He decided to go search around Hearthome City to find that girl and her Oshawott. He still had a score to settle, and he had to settle it. He then muttered, "Guess I'm leaving....better heal Crescent though...."

megagamer
02-07-2013, 01:16 AM
"Wow..." He said to Oliver. "Well lucky for us they didnt get our pokemon...."

Leafeon
02-07-2013, 01:17 AM
Jade reached out to hold his hand. She sent Bloom off to go to her room. Jade looked at Veri again. "Lead the way." she said.

Ferrospike
02-07-2013, 01:28 AM
He smiled and walked slowly across the beach that was close to the base. He knew Jade since a long time, very long time. He really cared for her and well he wanted to show her. He stopped and turned around, "Jade-sama....when you first joined Lotus you asked if you could see my face. Do you still want to see it?"

megagamer
02-07-2013, 01:29 AM
"Im going to get those people....but.." Sam laughed. "They are really stupid. Those Pokemon wont obey them at all. Their faith belongs with their trainers.

Leafeon
02-07-2013, 01:39 AM
Jade looked at him a smiled. "Of course I do. I've been in Poison Lotus for as long as you have. And I never saw your face under that mask. I always wanted to see your true self."

LovelyOshawott
02-07-2013, 01:42 AM
"They must have some way to make the pokemon obey them. They have stolen too many pokemon to not have a way..."

Pokemon73
02-07-2013, 01:44 AM
( guys try making your next target Snowypoint City and see if you can get through my perfect plan )

Ferrospike
02-07-2013, 01:49 AM
He smiled and just said "Remember how I got abused by my family and kids? Well....you'll see." He put his hand on the side of his mask and clicked on lock. He then clicked the other lock so he just could take the mask off. Taking his mask off he smiled at Jade as he showed her his scared but still somwhat beautiful face. "There, Jade-sama."

megagamer
02-07-2013, 01:49 AM
Sam sighed. "Your right.....what should we do now? Were the only ones awake....."

Clairvoya
02-07-2013, 01:52 AM
Nicholas was walking in the trees when he saw Jade and Veri walking along the beach. Veri lifted his mask off......Nicholas gasped, maybe a little too loud. He quickly covered his mouth and kept watching, interested in what was happening here. Veri's face was....scary, but handsome.

LovelyOshawott
02-07-2013, 01:53 AM
"I have no idea..the Poison Lotus got away..." I tried to come up with something we could do.

Leafeon
02-07-2013, 02:11 AM
Jade gasped. Veri's face was a little scared and even a little scary. But she looked beyond that. She saw how handsome he was. She smiled. "So that's your true self? Amazing. Your personality matches perfectly."

Ferrospike
02-07-2013, 02:25 AM
He smiles a little and said "Thank you, Jade......You are pretty too.....First you were just a co-worker, then a friend now......" He got closer to and then softly kissed her on the lips.

Leafeon
02-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Jade blushed she let Veri kissed her then moved her lips from his. " Veri...," she whisperd. "I've never knew you liked me so much.". She blushed more but smiled. "I love you also." she said quietly.

Ferrospike
02-07-2013, 02:41 AM
He smiles and just said "I love you...." Looking into her eyes he gave her another kiss. "The sea is beautiful today isn't it?" He sat down on the sand and asked "Want to watch the sun set, Jade-sama?"

megagamer
02-07-2013, 02:46 AM
Sam frowned sent out Pipulp. " I wonder.....if that girl i met...will come after me. I think her name was Jade....i think she was the one who poisoned my mother...." He growled

LovelyOshawott
02-07-2013, 02:50 AM
"What makes you think that Jade could have done that?"I asked. It seemed possible but unlikely at the same time.

Leafeon
02-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Jade smiled and sat next to him. "Sure, why not. We worked hard and possibly won't get a new mission in a few months." Jade looked at Veri again. "That boy I met, Sam. He seems to have some valubles on him. Might sneek out to Hearthome and get him tonight. Please don't tell anyone, ok?"

megagamer
02-07-2013, 02:55 AM
"Well...she mentioned it and she knew my mothers pokemon" he said shaking his head. "But for now....i should help you." He said smiling and holding out his hand. "Do you want me to take you home?"

Ferrospike
02-07-2013, 02:57 AM
"Course.....sweety...I can fly you there with my black hawk if you want?" He smiled a little and played around with his hoddy that still had the locks on them. "Would be fast way to go..."

LovelyOshawott
02-07-2013, 03:03 AM
"Sure." I said quietly.

Leafeon
02-07-2013, 03:06 AM
"Sure. It will be dark by the time we reach there. We'll need to best camo so we don't get caught." Jade looked up. The sky was dark but the moon wasn't out yet. "We have time." she whisperd.

Ferrospike
02-07-2013, 03:16 AM
"They will never see it. Our boss invented it." He looked around and picked up his mask. Calling out Absol he just said "Johnny was in a itch to fight anyway." Johnny smiled as his horn glowed a little. "Johnny not yet."

Pokemon73
02-07-2013, 03:22 AM
( Will you guys please hurry up and try to attack Snowypoint City? I haven't got all day you know! )

megagamer
02-07-2013, 03:33 AM
Sam smiled and walked Ollie back home. "You should be safe......i dont want you to get hurt Ollie" he said smiling. He looked at the sky. It was pretty dark.

LovelyOshawott
02-07-2013, 03:42 AM
"I would be okay, I am sure of it."

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-07-2013, 02:41 PM
James thought about the past mission in his head. He thought to himself, Sure that mission was a success. Too bad we failed to capture two certain Pokemon in the process. There is always next time. For the next mission, who should I disguise myself as?

Leafeon
02-07-2013, 09:55 PM
Jade smiled. "Well if hewants to fight he can. I still'have a score to settle with Sam.". Jade reached out and petted Johnny on his head. "I'm bringing Bloom too." She whislted. A small pokemon came out through the bushes. "Good girl." Jade cheered.

Clairvoya
02-07-2013, 10:02 PM
Nicholas slowly walked away. Jade seemed to also being going to Hearthome. Maybe they could help each other out.....He soon arrived at the city and saw Sam and Olivia walking together. "Hm....better lay low. Crescent, trail them." His Umbreon started following them, hidden by the dark.

Champion Cynthia
02-07-2013, 10:11 PM
If I knew about this sooner, I would of joined. BeingChampionOfSinnohAndAllThat

Ferrospike
02-07-2013, 10:34 PM
He smiled and said "Well I haven't fought in a while.....how about I join in?" He petted Johnny a little as he rubbed up against Jade.

Leafeon
02-07-2013, 11:21 PM
"Sure you can join." Jade said while petting Johnny. "Lets get a move on now. I don't wany Sammy getting to comfortable with his Piplup."

megagamer
02-07-2013, 11:41 PM
Sam sighed and looked at Ollie. " You sure? I having a feeling their coming back....i dont want you to lose your Oshawott" he said

Ferrospike
02-08-2013, 12:25 AM
He smiled and raised his hand. The Jet came flying over them and he said "Black Hawk...." He put his mask back on and said to Jade "Put on the helmet in there." He called Johnny back and climbed into the cockpit.

Leafeon
02-08-2013, 12:41 AM
"Ok.". Jade picked up Bloom and climbed in. She put her helmet on and looked at Veri "I'm ready."

LovelyOshawott
02-08-2013, 12:44 AM
"I'm sure." I smiled.

Ferrospike
02-08-2013, 12:44 AM
He smiled and said "Hold on, sweety." He then pushed the stick down. He jet speed off and he turned his head a little. "This makes it really easy to travel, does it not?"

Clairvoya
02-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Nicholas whispered to his Umbreon, "Attack them, girl!" Crescent jumped forward in front of Olivia and Sam, growling. Poison started coming out of her skin. SHe knew not to poison them, though. It was just a threat. Nicholas walked out of the bushes and said evily, "Well, well, Olivia, looks like we meet up again, but this time I intend to take a certain Oshawott back."

megagamer
02-08-2013, 01:06 AM
Sam gasped. "Piplup use Ice Beam on Umberon!" He demanded Piplup nodded and shot a blast of cold ice at Umberon

Clairvoya
02-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Crescent dodged it, only its tail getting frozen. Nicholas laughed. "Trying to protect her? Poison Lotus never fails, boy, and it won't today." He then briefly looked at the sky. "Someone else is coming, so you'll have more of a handful to deal with." He then ordered, "Crescent, Double Team!" There were two copies of the umbreon. "One for each...." he muttered.

LovelyOshawott
02-08-2013, 01:14 AM
This Poison Lotus member was too persistent for me. "Oshawott use ice beam on Umbreon!"

Clairvoya
02-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Nicholas frowned. THe fake Umbreon dissolved. He then ordered, 'Crescent, use.....Toxic! On the girl!" Crescent started oozing poison, crawling closer to Olivia. "Give it up, Olivia...."

Leafeon
02-08-2013, 01:22 AM
Jade shiverd a little but smiled. "A lot easier..." she said. She looked out the window. A small city appered. It wasn't the same city she saw early. "Here we go." she mumured.

megagamer
02-08-2013, 01:29 AM
" Pipulp use Bubblebeam on the poison!" Sam sai. Piplup nodded and used Bubble beam which got rid of the poison. Sam laughed. " Your a weak Umberon"

Ferrospike
02-08-2013, 01:32 AM
"Ok, don't well never mind." He pointed down and the plane sped down. He turned on the autopilot and eject both of us. We land safely and he called Johnny out. "Lets go, sweety."

Clairvoya
02-08-2013, 01:33 AM
Crescent growled. "Looks like that Piplup is powerful....and you're a pretty good trainer...." He smiled. "Umbreon, Dark Pulse!" Suddenly, the area around them was swallowed in darkness. "Now they can't see.....perfect time to steal......"

LovelyOshawott
02-08-2013, 01:37 AM
The darkness was everywhere and I had trouble seeing. I returned oshawott in hope that the Poison Lotus member wouldn't find it.

megagamer
02-08-2013, 01:38 AM
Sam couldnt see at all. " Pipulp....stay sharp! When you have a feel for where Umberon is then use Bubblebeam!" Sam said calmy. Piplup relaxed and focused.

Leafeon
02-08-2013, 01:39 AM
Jade smiled. She saw the area go in total darkness. Hmm, Nicholas must be here.... Jade started to walk around and called, "Nicky darrrrling? Were are you?"

Clairvoya
02-08-2013, 01:40 AM
Nicholas heard Jade. "Come here!" he said. "I got the Sam guy and the Olivia girl! Crescent....find the girl.....drag her over.....knock her out if you need to......" Crescent nodded and with its superior vision found Olivia. SHe tackled her to the ground and started growling. "Give up, or Toxic time....."

Ferrospike
02-08-2013, 01:41 AM
He walked around and saw the spot of darkness and smiled a little. "Lock-on" Absol took aim at Pipulp and said "Razor Wind." Absol focused and then sent it right a Pipulp. "Hehehehe."

Pokemon73
02-08-2013, 01:42 AM
Uxie could sense something was going wrong and I nodded to Uxie to tell it to do the right thing

LovelyOshawott
02-08-2013, 01:45 AM
I wasn't planning on giving up, especially not to the Poison Lotus. "I am not giving up to you.."

Leafeon
02-08-2013, 01:46 AM
Jade tossed Bloom in the air. Bloom's vines reached out and wrapped quickly around Sam. Bloom let out a tiny roar. Jade then laughed. "Even if we can't see Bloom's aim is deadly. Bring him over to me hon."

Pokemon73
02-08-2013, 01:49 AM
Uxie then teleported right in the middle of the battle then teleported the girl with the oshawott and the boy with a piplup away from the Poision Lotos, leaving them a note "Want to get revenge? Come to Snowypoint City and come and get me"

Clairvoya
02-08-2013, 01:49 AM
NIcholas chortled at Olivia. "Good job, Veri and Jade.....' He looked to his Umbreon. "Crescent, use Toxic. Don't hold back." Poison oozed out of the rings. "It won't be very harmful.....unless Crescent puts it into your mouth. Give me your Oshawott, girl. It's not worth your life to protect it. THink of your parents, Olivia."

Ferrospike
02-08-2013, 01:53 AM
(Pokemon......we will ignore that)
He smiled and then said "Yopu are ssilly kids. Think you can take us? The gym leaders don't stand a chance against us, you don't even stand a chance either." He then made Johnny use Dark Pulse on the boy.

Pokemon73
02-08-2013, 02:04 AM
( screw you ferro )

LovelyOshawott
02-08-2013, 02:05 AM
"If oshawott is far away from the Poison Lotus, I'm happy. It doesn't deserve to be forced to help steal others pokemon..."

megagamer
02-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Even though it was dark Piplup saw the Razor Wind comind and froze it with Ice Beam. Sam gasped when the vines grabbed him. " Piplup! Ice Beam on these vines!" Piplup nodded and froze the vines. Sam escaped Bloom. " Piplup bubblebeam in the air so we can see!" he demanded Piplup shot bubbles in the air that lighed the darkness. He saw Ollie geting hurt. " Ollie...hang tough!"

Clairvoya
02-08-2013, 02:06 AM
Nicholas growled. He was tempted to poison her, but that was his last resort.....He didn't like to kill people, even for the Poison Lotus. "Veri!" he shouted. "This girl's resisting! I'm gonna need someone's help!" He hissed when it got lighter. "Dark Pulse again!"

Ferrospike
02-08-2013, 02:10 AM
"Pfft." He raised his hand and Absol used Mean Look on the boy's Pokemon/ "Perish song" Absol started singing as he smiled. "Weak."

Leafeon
02-08-2013, 02:18 AM
Bloom winced back but her vines thawed out again. This time one of her vines grabbed Sam the other Piplulp's beak. Bloom brought the vine that Sam was in close to Jade. Jade grinned. "Hiya sweetheart, ya miss me?" She blew a kiss at him.

Pokemon73
02-08-2013, 02:26 AM
( fine since I can't save the day )

I wrote a note saying "I think you're weak! Want some of me? Come to Snowypoint City to get some of me!" I then told Uxie to teleport it into a Poision Lotus's pocket and Uxie did as told

LovelyOshawott
02-08-2013, 02:29 AM
(Isnt it Snowpoint City?)

Pokemon73
02-08-2013, 02:31 AM
( no I believe its Snowypoint City )

Clairvoya
02-08-2013, 02:32 AM
(Must we really do this? It's Snowpoint City (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Snowpoint_City), just to clarify.)

LovelyOshawott
02-08-2013, 02:35 AM
(Sorry, just wanted to make it clear~)

Pokemon73
02-08-2013, 02:36 AM
( oh and all this time I've been saying Snowypoint City not knowing it was Snowpoint City sorry! )

megagamer
02-08-2013, 02:48 AM
Sam growled. ”You again...i dont want your kiss” Piplup beak was shut close and he was forced to listen to Perish Song.

Pokemon73
02-08-2013, 02:58 AM
( just make sure you get the note ok? )

Ferrospike
02-08-2013, 03:32 AM
He smiled as used batton pass to call Absol back. He switched for Crobat and said "Easy as stealing candy from a baby."

Leafeon
02-08-2013, 11:41 AM
Jade grinned. "You don't have to fake it sweetheart. I know you couldn't stand being away from me." Bloom's vine wrapped around tighter.

megagamer
02-08-2013, 12:49 PM
Sam growled as the vines got tighter. ¨Maybe your right. You are the only one who took my mom pokemon and poisoned her. Im going to kill you Jade. Now me and Piplup will show we can really do!” he yelled ”Piplup! Drill Peck!” Piplup nodded and spun his beak around causing the vines on his beak to break. ¨Good job now spin and use Bubblebeam in the air!” Piplup did as he was told. The bubbles went up then down and crashed on Jade, Bloom, Crobat and his trainer like a firece hailstorm. Sam broke free of the vines and saw Crobat had fainted. So has Bloom. Now that Piplup beat a pokemon the mean effect wore off and he returned Pipulp and sent him back out. ”Weak”

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-08-2013, 02:38 PM
James was in the meeting room of the Poison Lotus base thinking about something when one of the other members came up to him. He then asked, "Yes, you have something for me?" The person that come up to him said, "The boss has an assignment for you. You are to go to Snowpoint City to capture a certain Pokemon said to to be in the Snowpoint Temple." James then said, 'Very well, I will go there. I know who I will disguise myself as this time." He then went to board one of the helicopters to get to Snowpoint City.

LovelyOshawott
02-08-2013, 03:00 PM
The dark pulse was beginning to make it hard to resist. I knew if I didn't use a pokemon I wouldn't be able to get away but I also couldn't use oshawott because they would take it. I remembered I had a second pokemon I could use. ''Luxio use thunderbolt on umbreon!''

Pokemon73
02-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Uxie could sense that someone would come to snowpoint city soon and I told Candice to get ready and go with the plan

Leafeon
02-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Jade picked up Bloom. "Aw, you did yours best sweetie..." she murmured to her. Bloom grinned a little. She was to tired to fight. Jade kissed her and returned her into her pokeball. Jade looked at Sam and giggled. "Your tough, but sadly, I bid you goodbye." She went over to Sam and kissed him on the cheek. "Until we meet again love." she whispered into his ear. She slipped her hand into his pocket and stole some of his money. Jade turned to Veri and Nicholas. "Time to go."

Ferrospike
02-08-2013, 09:10 PM
He grinned and said "Well well thank you for the gift, boy ." He then pulled out his gun and shot Piplup twice in the head. "Rule number 1, never fight by the rules." He then pointed it at the girl and shot her in the arm. Calling Crobat back he raised his hand to make his jet appear. He jumped in and dragged Jade in. "Bye Bye little pathetic trainer."

megagamer
02-08-2013, 09:28 PM
Sam gasped and moved away from Jade. "Pipulp!" he cried. He looked at Veri. " Im going to kill you! Luckily their was a flaw in your never play by the rule plan." Sam smirked. The bullets fell off Piplup. " Piplup watery skin helped to stop those bullets." he said and Piplup grinned. " Your not going anywhere! Piplup use Bubblebeam!" he demanded. Piplup nodded and the bubblebeam hit Veri as he took off and Jade fell down to the ground. Sam grabbed Jade by her throat. Piplup shot a Ice Beam to freeze Veri gun as Veri took off higher in the sky

Ferrospike
02-08-2013, 09:33 PM
(God modding much? Also your Pokemon has fur not skin xD)
He sighed and sent a grabblng hook to Jade to pull her back into the plan. "Hehe." He then spend off and launched a rocket at the two off them. He smiled as it exploded and flew away. "That boy is annoying, I think I will do some research on him."

Clairvoya
02-08-2013, 10:37 PM
"Double Team!" he shouted. His Umbreon was too slow and was jolted. Nicholas bent down on his knees. "Crescent.....use your last energy for Toxic." Poison ran out from its skin. The acid disentigrated into her skin. "You're not poisoned.....luckily. No death.....but there are other side effects, of course." He smirked. "Good luck, Olivia." He disappeared into the darkness.

Pokemon73
02-09-2013, 12:06 AM
( uhh a little dead here XD )

Judge Mandolore Shepard
02-09-2013, 12:26 AM
James disguised himself as an archeologist since he knew that Snowpoint Temple had something that could be quite useful for Poison Lotus. He thought to himself, Once I get to Snowpoint City, I will ask to go to Snowpoint Temple. That way I can get access to Regigigas. Course if I get asked what I am doing there, I can say I am for there for archeological purposes. He then asked the pilot, "How much longer to Snowpoint City?" The pilot answered, "Not very long now."

LovelyOshawott
02-09-2013, 12:28 AM
(Really? Getting shot in the arm and poisoned? Dead character much?)