PDA

View Full Version : An Angel Gone Too Soon (RIP Ami)

Umbrony
02-24-2013, 06:51 PM
An Angel Gone Too Soon

A voice cries out in the silence
Light flows from the end of the tunnel
Her soul is lifted away
Summoned to the gates of heaven

Her spirit is sealed
Behind doors of light
Faith and trust bound together by love
It is now that we realize

Everything happens for a reason.

For those of you that didn't know, we just recently found out that Aminty L, Ferrospike's Girlfriend, passed away due to injuries in a accident. This lost is especially heartbreaking because she and Ferro had just gotten engaged exactly ten days ago. ten. This shows that you never know when your time Is gonna come. I do not know many details, but I do know that Ami was a dear friend to me, and this loss is nearly unbearable for me to handle. This may be the Internet and everyone may seem to be simply lines of text, but once you get to know someone, it's easy to see these lines of text as people. Actual people who can feel things the way you do. They can love, they can hate, they can be happy, they can be sad. Ferro is also a dear friend of mine, and I will continue to hope for the best for him. Ami was like a sister to me, and like I said, this loss has left a huge hole in my heart.

Let this loss pose a question: Are you friends here... Truly your friends?

If I or one of the forum members here were to die tomorrow and you somehow found out, would you even care? Do you really feel attached to the friends you made here? SS is a site that has joined so many people together over the years. A few of our long time members have left this site and gone away possibly forever, or maybe even a year or two until their return. But I can guarantee they will never forget this place or the friends they made here. I know I won't. Though we may be many apart, or even in the same state or town, so close yet we don't realize, our hearts beat as one. One loss affects the whole bunch. I know wouldn't trade these past seven months I've spent here for anything. I have met some of my best friends ever here. I love every singe one of you, each and every one of you, even the ones I have yet to meet. Every single one of you mean something to me. All the people here that I have gotten to know, all the new members I've welcomed, all the members that have become my best friends over Skype... Even the ones I don't know yet and have never gotten the opportunity to talk to.

Half of what I'm saying may not even make sense. So I will end this here.

Rest in peace Ami, we will honor your memory here as well. We love you and you will be dearly missed. To you Ferro, all of our well wishes.

~Nova

Krauersaut
02-24-2013, 07:12 PM
Thank you so much for posting this, Celes. It's nice to know that a lot of people here really do care.

Clairvoya
02-24-2013, 07:15 PM
Thank you so much, Nova. You're awesome for doing this....It's nice to know you care so much you would do this. I miss Ami too, and I hope Ferro sees this and knows how much we care and that we deeply miss her.

Kyoits
02-24-2013, 07:23 PM
Good job, Nova. And, Ferro I wish you the best.

Dabottle
02-24-2013, 08:19 PM
Life's a *****.

I cannot pretend to understand how you're feeling nor do I know what to say, as I've never lost anybody, let alone somebody so close.
I wish you the best, Ferro.

And some music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhkHqTTYUVM

Shaymin
02-24-2013, 08:31 PM
Wow, that's really sad . . . Unfortunately, I never got to get to know Ami that well, but I knew that she was very dear to Ferro. I want to shed tears, but I can't.

I suppose this will fill this thread with mourning. That's the only thing I can think right now, even though Ferro's the one who likes Final Fantasy games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CK2hx377iU

Life is like a cherry blossom; it is beautiful, but it is transient . . .

BreeZaps
02-24-2013, 09:06 PM
I can't believe this happen. Some life's are cut to short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw8W6hYGZ0E

megagamer
02-24-2013, 09:15 PM
Oh my God. Ami was a great girl and I'll miss her a ton. Ferro I'm so sorry you took such a hard blow. Ami already understood you and loved you deeply. I hope she looks down at you in Heaven and waits for you. She was a perfect angel (who made fun of me) and I want to tell you that I will support you through this.

Your best friend - Megagamer

Ferrospike
02-24-2013, 09:22 PM
.....Thank you guys.....this means a lot to me...
.She was the dearest thing in my life. I loved everything about her, her smile, her laugh, the way she would light up after I would kiss her. I still can't believe that she is gone, I remember kissing her and telling her to be safe when she went to a friends house. She was the only thing I cared for. I could have had a awful day but as long as I saw her, my day would be fine again.
Thank you again guys.... See you in heaven sweat heart, I hope that you will always know that I loved you over everything . Sleep tight...until I see you again...

Sir Muffin of Saucer
02-24-2013, 09:30 PM
I don't even know what to say at all. I'm sorry.

Here's some music. I think it's suitable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YUUeocg30g

ShadowMr.L
02-24-2013, 09:32 PM
I didn't get to know your girlfriend, Ferro. I wish I could've gotten the chance to. But I know how much you loved her. I was extremely shocked to hear the news. I'm praying for you and for her. Don't think she's gone forever pal. She's always going to be with you. In your heart.

Ferrospike, you are a great man. And I will always be there for you, buddy.

sonriopoby123
02-24-2013, 09:35 PM
It's not fair. It's just not......

I'm so sorry Ferro. I don't know what else to say.

R.I.P. Ami

Umbrony
02-24-2013, 09:39 PM
Ferro. Older brother. Making this thread was the least I could do. The world is so unfair sometimes. Ami and I got really close over the months. I was in hysterics earlier when I found out. I just poured all my heart into this thread, so don't even worry about it. I'll be looking out for you. Things will get better. If you need someone to talk to, I'm right here, alright buddy? I love you man.

Pokemon73
02-24-2013, 09:41 PM
You were there
Together as a perfect pair
You wouldn't dare
Your love was to much to share
We aren't in okami
Rest in peace Ami

We will all miss you Ami

HyperChaosLugia
02-24-2013, 10:11 PM
I cannot believe this happened to you 10 days later of the proposal...I can still feel the aching inside me after finding out now and cried, still feeling crushed. This tragic incident is the most horriblest thing I have heard this year, I'm so sorry about this all...Ami is your most dearest and precious person in the world, and losing someone like that...it makes my heart shatter and soul screaming...I don't know if this might help but as Shadow previously stated, I'll be there for you as well bud...I may not have met her, but I'm certain that she was a kind girl...

We all love you Spike....

Please Stay Strong Ferro

May Ami Rest In Peace

You may see she is gone, but she isn't truly gone
Her Love within you will move on inside your heart
Her Soul will be carried within the wind, watching over you
She will always watch you and always love you no matter what
Her light will shine always upon you and never fade away
Because your love is as bright like the Sun
She will always watch over you no matter what

Rest In Peace Ami- Beloved Girlfriend and friend

BreeZaps
02-24-2013, 10:14 PM
Here's a video I made about this. It's unlisted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-O4ZcXtWXk&feature=youtu.be

Patriot
02-24-2013, 10:17 PM
Even though I may not be well connected with any of this, I really do wish to extend my sympathies and condolences, as having loved ones passing away is a very saddening thing for one to experience. I've also had people around me fall victim to car accidents, and I truly wish the best of you in your emotional recovery. Again, my sympathies and condolences, and I am truly sorry for your terrible loss. May she rest in peace.

Here is a sentimental piece to reflect with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_dzHKGAnxs

I am truly, truly sorry.

"Life is eternal and love is immortal; And death is only a horizon, And a horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight." - Rossiter W. Raymond

Ice
02-24-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm not really acquainted with the situation, having never talked to Ami and not having really heard of her prior to this incident. However I'd still like to offer my condolences since after reading about what happened I cannot imagine what her close friends and especially Ferro are going through right now. I've experienced death in my family twice, and both instances were when I was young. Despite not understanding completely, I was sad because I knew something bad has happened. This being the case I can imagine it must be horrible when you're older and actually understand more about life and death, especially with this sort of timing.

Ferro, and all of her other friends, I am sorry and wish you the best for your lives ahead.

CriticalFlygon
02-24-2013, 11:10 PM
Ferro, I truly am sorry for your loss. I know that I can't heal wounds nor remove the scars of lost. I know I can never know
how you feel. But I want you to know that I do care. Ferro, I know that you're a good person and I wish you the best of luck
in any future endeavors.

Though I may not have known her personally
Rest In Peace, Ami
I wish your soul eternal peace...

TheTrainerExpert
02-24-2013, 11:47 PM
I feel so sorry for you Ferro, this shouldn't of happened to a nice guy like you, it's just not fair and you didn't deserve this to happen to you. I hope you can get through with this man, I know it'll be hard and tough, but you need to be strong. We will all miss Ami and the joy she gave you while she was alive. Remember, she isn't gone forever, she is still in your heart and your memories. My prayers go out to you man, we all care for you. And lastly, Nova, thanks for making this thread, it was really nice of you to make this.

Shantae
02-25-2013, 12:27 AM
Ferro, my dear friend. This day is a truly an heartbroken day, especially they're both engaged like a week ago. This moment was the very unexpected. In my heart, I feel entirely sorry for your big loss, Ferro. Ami is a nice person, and you too are also nice dude. You two are enchanting and I believe that you have strong courage, and heart between the two. However, after Ami passed away. Ferro, I hope you have any other ways in your future life. It's tough dude, and it really saddens me that Ami passed away quite early. My prayers, and my heart will keep in touch in my mind, and you Ferro. God bless to you, my friend. I'm always here, if you needed.

I would also thank Nova for creating this such an important thread. It was nice of you for making this thread. Kudos to you.

Before I end it off. Here's poem from Space, and the skype crew.
http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae360/Spacedragon2/something_zps61905768.png
~PokeZone

Davismt
02-25-2013, 01:10 AM
I'm so sorry, Ferro. This should have never happened to you. You're an amazing person, and even though I never knew Ami that well, I bet she was too. Ami will never be forgotten, not ever. She will always be with us, everywhere we go, inside our hearts. We all wish Ami could be with us now to see how much everyone really cares about her.
All of my prayers go out to you, friend. You two never deserved something like this.

I am truly and deeply sorry, and wish you the best of luck, and a happy, safe, life.
Ami - Rest In Peace.

newsupermariobros
02-25-2013, 01:19 AM
We may all pray for her.These things happen and we have to learn to stay strong.Ferro, don't be sad.She will always remember you.If you need anyone to talk to we are here. :)

CriticalCalla
02-25-2013, 01:21 AM
Let me start by saying that this is very upsetting news and I'm very sorry for your loss Ferro.

Death is a tricky situation to deal with. However, this shouldn't be a subject on the forums. Personal issues are personal. I understand everyone trying to help to support Ferro, but I believe we should try to keep death off the forums. It's one thing to wish someone better, it's another to post it on the internet on a forum where he can always be remembered. This thread shouldn't be here just for the fact that he this thread will be a constant reminder.

If you want to send Ferro your messages of condolences go ahead, but don't do it on a site that will keep it here and cause a constant reminder to Ferro. I might seem harsh but we should try not to cause depression and problems for the younger members because of the problems of others.

Again I'm sorry for you lose truly Ferro, and I hope some of you can again think before you post.

HoennTrainerRuby
02-25-2013, 01:41 AM
This is sad thread. I didn't know much about Ami except that she was Ferro's lover, but it still makes me sad. I hope everything gets better for you after something tragic like this has happened.

Rocket
02-25-2013, 01:55 AM
I never knew much about Ami either, but I knew that she was important to Ferro. I know it is a hard loss, but life must move on.

The Arrow
02-25-2013, 02:00 AM
Let me start by saying how sorry I am to hear this. I remember you telling me how much Ami meant to you, and it absolutely breaks my heart to hear about what happened to her... I can't give a poem like a lot of people are, but let me tell you that from the bottom of my heart I feel for you and her... You will always have her. She will always be by your side. Remember that.

Get better, Ferro. :)

KingCorphish
02-25-2013, 02:06 AM
To be honest, I don't know what to say... I made an avatar... It will probably give you pain... But my intentions were to help you remember the good times with Ami. Ferro, you were one of my better friends on the forums, and it makes me so upset that you are in so much pain... I also remember the first thing you said to me... (In the Chat Box) I asked if anyone was watching TBS. And you said you were... Then you posted a link. Followed by a LMAO. This was the link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5oc-70Fby4 This brought a smile to my face... And in your time of need, I hope it brings a smile to your face. =) Hope you feel better about this Ferro!

Ferrospike
02-25-2013, 02:34 AM
Just thank you guys....thank you for everything.....
I already wrote what I wanted to use as my vow at our wedding. Instead I get to use it at her funeral....

Every second I spend with you
Is really a dream come true
When I'm with you I feel so free
Truly as happy as I can be

When I see my heart races
I could spot you in million faces
I cherish the words from you
Telling me your love is true

My life without you would be a mess
I would be in total distress
So I'm sending you with this
I love you more with every day

Soul mates we are forever and ever
Marching through life together
Until our life here on Earth is done
Our two hearts will beat as one

I love you my angel, my sweet guardian angel.

Umbrony
02-25-2013, 02:56 AM
Let me start by saying that this is very upsetting news and I'm very sorry for your loss Ferro.

Death is a tricky situation to deal with. However, this shouldn't be a subject on the forums. Personal issues are personal. I understand everyone trying to help to support Ferro, but I believe we should try to keep death off the forums. It's one thing to wish someone better, it's another to post it on the internet on a forum where he can always be remembered. This thread shouldn't be here just for the fact that he this thread will be a constant reminder.

If you want to send Ferro your messages of condolences go ahead, but don't do it on a site that will keep it here and cause a constant reminder to Ferro. I might seem harsh but we should try not to cause depression and problems for the younger members because of the problems of others.

Again I'm sorry for you lose truly Ferro, and I hope some of you can again think before you post.

Ami and Ferro used a joint account. So technically, we just lost one of our own members, Calla. This should be posted. Even Zach let us move it here. It will be locked after today though...

Kamex
02-25-2013, 03:04 AM
Ferro, I am very sorry for your loss. I haven't lost someone so close to me, but knowing that it was your girlfriend who you were about to marry, it has to be hard. She may be in a different state of being, but she is still with you.

R.I.P. Ami. I never got to know you, but you were a very important person to my friend ferro. I wish you and both your families the best.

Santa Maria, madre de Dios
Ruega por nosotros, los pecadores
Ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte, amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMApAZsbZwY

Zekrom man
02-25-2013, 03:43 AM
I am slowly beginning to understand the true challenges of life. I need to stop acting like an ******* sometimes and be more mature. My dad's uncle also died today, so now I know how it truly feels to lose someone.

RIP
Ami

Merga
02-25-2013, 04:15 AM
[24-02, 22:09] Ferrospike: Keep it.........but lock it.........I ...

Ok, locking this thread, but I have a few things to say.

1. Sorry about your loss.

2. Nova, next time, get permission about making a thread like this. Something as tragic as this should be decided by Ferro on how he wants to share it. Instead, you make a thread on your own, with no permission, on his loss, where everybody could see. Seriously, if Ferro wanted a thread, he could have made it on his own.