PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Colleseum- Whirlwind of Chaos

Rocket
03-01-2013, 12:29 PM
All was peaceful in the land of Orre...until a new organization called Team Chaoser rose from the shadows. Their goal was to turn all Pokemon into Chaos Pokemon by using the Whirlwind of Chaos. But, there is a team of kids to stop this matter from happening. The kids' goal was to turn all Chaos pokemon back into normal Pokemon by using Gale of Pureifying. But, the journey to turn all Chaos pokemon back into normal ones will be a long and hard pokemon journey.........

I really am not into RPS, but I think this is my 1 chance at this.

Anyway, here's the app.

Name:
First Pokemon (Can be any starter pokemon):
Personality:
Appearence:

Plus, there are 649 Chaos pokemon to snag, thats all pokemon....

And, you may put members on your team as well. Unlike most Pokemon games, you can have 10 pokemon with you. Yeah, that's a lot.

If I leave out anything, please tell me.

Regrestation ends on Thursday. RP will start next Sunday.

Epicshadow13
06-01-2013, 07:50 PM
This is late. Does it still count?
Name: Jay (Short for Jasmine)
First Pokemon (Can be any starter pokemon): Male Cyndaquil (Nicknamed Kos- short for Koschei)
Personality: Sardonic, realist, stubborn, easily-annoyed (especially when called Jasmine), tom-boy, easily-stressed, nervous, slight coward and she has social anxiety.
Appearence: Shoulder-length brown hair, one blue eye and one purple eye, Wears a denim jacket, jeans and a white T-shirt.

(Is this good enough for an application? I haven't got a clue)
Extra:
History (if accepted): Jay grew up in a small village and was mocked because of her flower name so she shortened her name to Jay and only a few people know that her real name is Jasmine. When she was five years old her mother gave her a pokemon egg from her work as a pokemon breeding researcher, her mother died a few weeks later in a pokemon related accident. Her farther hated pokemon ever since, causing Jay to raise the egg in secret until it hatched into a cyndaquil which she named Koschei. She raised him for years until at the age of ten her farther found him and kicked her out causing her to have to live with her aunt Elsa. She had begun calling Koschei Kos at the age of eight and when her aunt found out his name she sent Jay to the orphanage. Jay has never understood why. Jay will only tell the people she trusts the most her past. Jay's Heterochromia (different coloured eyes) was caused by her farther in a fit of drunken rage.

Pokemon Trainer N
06-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Interesting... But a no for now

Glace
06-01-2013, 10:44 PM
This is late. Does it still count?
Name: Jay (Short for Jasmine)
First Pokemon (Can be any starter pokemon): Male Cyndaquil (Nicknamed Kos- short for Koschei)
Personality: Sardonic, realist, stubborn, easily-annoyed (especially when called Jasmine), tom-boy, easily-stressed, nervous, slight coward and she has social anxiety.
Appearence: Shoulder-length brown hair, one blue eye and one purple eye, Wears a denim jacket, jeans and a white T-shirt.

(Is this good enough for an application? I haven't got a clue)
Extra:
History (if accepted): Jay grew up in a small village and was mocked because of her flower name so she shortened her name to Jay and only a few people know that her real name is Jasmine. When she was five years old her mother gave her a pokemon egg from her work as a pokemon breeding researcher, her mother died a few weeks later in a pokemon related accident. Her farther hated pokemon ever since, causing Jay to raise the egg in secret until it hatched into a cyndaquil which she named Koschei. She raised him for years until at the age of ten her farther found him and kicked her out causing her to have to live with her aunt Elsa. She had begun calling Koschei Kos at the age of eight and when her aunt found out his name she sent Jay to the orphanage. Jay has never understood why. Jay will only tell the people she trusts the most her past. Jay's Heterochromia (different coloured eyes) was caused by her farther in a fit of drunken rage.
One, no need to bold the app.
Two, this thread is three months old, if you didn't notice.

Epicshadow13
06-02-2013, 06:53 AM
Yeah I did notice but it looked really interesting...Sorry...:shame:

Hakuiin
07-23-2013, 06:00 PM
Name: Haku
First Pokemon: (Are we allowed to pick a Treecko?) If not, Charmander
Personality: Shy
Appearence: A little kid with Black Hair and a Gray Sweater

This must be Revived!

Pokemon Trainer N
07-23-2013, 06:36 PM