PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Dusknoir's and Darkri's Rage

Leafeon
03-12-2013, 11:18 PM
A long time ago, there were two evil rulers of the land of pokemon. The rulers were Darkri and Dusknoir. The caused choas across the land. Stealing pokemon for slaves, poisoning the land and casting forever darkness and despair. When all hope was lost, a band of hero's fought against the evil tyrants. Casting them away with a seal, brining peace back to the pokemon. Now, the seal of Dusknoir and Darkri is growing weak. With a last attempt, they broke the seal and plan to rule again, and get revenge on the hero's descendants.

Ok so here's the Application. Rp rules apply.
My Ap

Name: Scarlet
Pokemon: Leafeon
Hero descendant or Evil Slave: Hero descendant
Description: Scarlet is a shy, sensetive pokemon. Her great grandfather help rise to defeat Dusknoir but was killed by Darkri. After she discovered the seal of the evil rulers was broken she went into hiding to not be killed for being a desendant of a hero.

PokeCaden
03-12-2013, 11:47 PM
:excitement: :clap: :nyan: :nyan: Cool SKG!!

Cutiepuffle
03-12-2013, 11:49 PM
Name: Emerald
Pokemon: Rayquaza
Hero descendant or Evil Slave: Hero descendent
Description: Rayquaza is a baby. His egg was sent through a dimensional portal and would hatch into a hero. He has hidden powers beyond belief.

Leafeon
03-12-2013, 11:57 PM
You're accepted CP just change your pokemon. No legendaries.

Pokemon73
03-13-2013, 01:16 AM
Name: Gabriel
Pokemon: Eevee
Hero
Description: Gabriel is very shy and is usually alone and has no friends ( if we can make a second application the this would change ) and really needs someone to talk to most of the time

Pokemon Trainer N
03-13-2013, 01:20 AM
Name: joe
Pokemon lucario
Gender male
Hero descendent
Description: his great grand father along with a team destroyed darkri and his. Evil minions. Joe wears a fire red bandana which protects from burn

Judge Mandolore Shepard
03-13-2013, 01:24 AM
I think I might join this

Name: Wilhelm
Pokemon: Feraligatr
Hero descendant or Evil Slave: Evil Slave
Description: Wilhelm was a descendant of one of the original slaves of Darkrai and Dusknoir. He longed for the return of both of them. He has vowed to serve them even to the death. He is very tough and prone to rage. He even has an unusual mark on the back of his left arm.

MessyPorpoise53
03-13-2013, 01:31 AM
I need to play
Name: Donavan
Pokemon: Emboar
Description: Donavan is a normal pokemon, who lives with his alone, He's an Emboar was a normal tepig until he heard of darkrai and Duskonoir. Since then, he's been training like crazy.

Turtwig8402
03-13-2013, 01:51 AM
Really Darkrai he needs to be a good guy come on.

Name: Mr. Steve
Pokemon: Garchomp
Description: His father was defeated by Dusknoir and will do anything to get revenge. Does not really talk much until spoken to.

Glace
03-13-2013, 02:30 AM
Seriously, we need something where Darkrai's a good guy, because it's always Ghost and Dark Pokemon.

Name: Mari
Pokemon: Glaceon
Description: Mari never fit in with the heroes, and joined Darkrai and Dusknoir to feel at home. She always has wondered what her purpose in life was, and believes that Darkrai could possibly help. Mari tries to believe what she is doing is right, but questions whether her decision to join the two was right or wrond.

That took a lot of thinking.

Ferrospike
03-13-2013, 02:51 AM
Name: Bzyna
Pokemon: Cubone
Description: Being a loner for most of his life he never was welcomed anywhere. He saw his mother get murderd by the heros because she refused to help them. He was taken in by a Absol who was on Dusknoir's side. After his mother's murder he only says the words "Mommy....why are you not waking up?" Now he wants revenge on those who killed his mother: The Heros.

Leafeon
03-13-2013, 08:19 PM
Accepted everyone but Ganon.

Pokemon73
03-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Can we make a second application if we want to?

Cutiepuffle
03-13-2013, 08:43 PM
I'm changing to Sapphire the Totodile. Crox's reincarnation.

MessyPorpoise53
03-13-2013, 11:38 PM
Why can't I play? I want to play because I've never done one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutiepuffle
03-13-2013, 11:41 PM
Why can't I play? I want to play because I've never done one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because you don't read OPs correctly. You can't be a human. YOU HAVE TO BE A POKEMON.

MessyPorpoise53
03-13-2013, 11:46 PM
Because you don't read OPs correctly. You can't be a human. YOU HAVE TO BE A POKEMON.

I swear it didn't say you HAD to be one

Clairvoya
03-13-2013, 11:48 PM
Name:
Pokemon:
Description:

Pokemon, as in the Pokemon you are RPing as.

Glace
03-14-2013, 01:19 AM
I'm changing to Sapphire the Totodile. Crox's reincarnation.

Is Sapphire coming from a portal like Crox? XP

MessyPorpoise53
03-14-2013, 01:33 AM
Ok, I edited my form. Can I play now?

megagamer
03-14-2013, 10:48 PM
Name: Mega
Pokemon: Jolteon
Evil Slave
Description: Jolteon never could be with the Heros even If he tried. They told him he was a danger to everyone. He went over to Darkrai and Dusknoir side to find answers. He never really liked them at all but always stands by their side. But he wants to prove to everyone he was important.

Rushed a little

Leafeon
03-15-2013, 12:12 AM
Scarlet came out from the ferns she was hiding in. She looked around nervously but then came out. She licked her paw queitly with her ears still alert. She was timid every since the news of Darkri and Dusknoir's seal being broken. Her mother told her that her grandfather was a hero and one day Scarlet would be a hero too. But she was to scared to listen. Scarlet didn't want this prohecy to come true. But it did.

Ferrospike
03-15-2013, 12:17 AM
He sat on the ledge to a abyss in the cave Dusknoir had some of his followers. "Cheer up Bzy! Our master is back and you can get your revenge." Some Pokemon yelled behind him. Sighing he stood up and walked out of the cave. Taking a deep breath of air he said in mind Mommy, I will get my revenge!

Cutiepuffle
03-15-2013, 12:18 AM
Sapphire came out of a portal crashing into Scarlet. "Who are you, and where am I? And why am I just as young as I was when I defeated Darkrai a long time ago?"

(DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!:mad-new:)

Judge Mandolore Shepard
03-15-2013, 12:28 AM
Wilhelm was thinking about what to do for Dusknoir and Darkrai. He thought to himself, I think I might capture one of the descendants of one of the heroes. That way that hero's descendant can be sealed. That will certainly please Masters Dusknoir and Darkrai. He then stood up and started walking to a lake.

Leafeon
03-15-2013, 12:39 AM
Scarlet jumped and screamed. " O-Oh a slave! Eek!" Scarlet ran back into the undergrowth. Her panted and heaved until she stopped looking around timidly. She pricked her ears for sound. And sniffed the air every once in a while. Scarlet soon had to lay down because her legs were shaking. She sighed.

Ferrospike
03-15-2013, 12:49 AM
Walking around the landscape and kicked some stones around. Then he sends a rock accidentaly at a Pokemon(Cutiepuffel).

megagamer
03-15-2013, 12:59 AM
Mega was walking through the forest. the seal....been broken. And I have been sent on a mission with a Glaceon to capture all Heros. he thought. He looked at the Glaceon ( Glaceon girly) "hi I'm Mega" he said

Cutiepuffle
03-15-2013, 01:53 AM
Sapphire pulled out the sword and slashed at the rock. Wow, looks like I got my old strength back from then. Then Sapphire talked to the (Skitty I think?)"What? Slave? Explain. There's definetly chaos here." Sapphire said.

Ferrospike
03-15-2013, 02:10 AM
Looking at the Pokemon, he tilted his head a little. [i]Odd fellow[i/] Walking past the Pokemon he muttered "Mommy.."

Pokemon Trainer N
03-15-2013, 02:14 AM
Joe woke up among the graves. "morning dad" he said to a tombstone. " something is extremely wrong I can sense it".the auras around the graveyard had become tense ."something terrible has happened this day, I can sense the seal has finally broken".

Cutiepuffle
03-15-2013, 02:44 AM
Noticing the presence behind him, he said "I sense an evil presence in you."

Ferrospike
03-15-2013, 02:49 AM
Ignoring the Pokemon's comment, he kneeld down near a old tree where their old cave was hidden. "Mommy, I brought youa gift." Placing a flower near the tree, he curled up in a ball and started to cry.

Cutiepuffle
03-15-2013, 02:53 AM
"However that evil presence is only bent on revenge. It's as if you had someone dear to you killed."

Ferrospike
03-15-2013, 03:07 AM
Still crying he listened to the stranger. "Mommy, I miss you...I want to be with you...Stupid heros...they'll pay." Rocking back and forth as he cried he continued to talk to himself.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
03-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Wilhelm was walking to a lake while still thinking about which hero's descendant to capture. He thought, It will be tricky to capture one of them if I don't know which ones are the descendants of the heroes. I would have to find out who the descendants are first. He then looked around to see if anyone was following him.

Leafeon
03-15-2013, 06:37 PM
Scarlet slowly got back up and crept back toward the totdile. She lifted her her ears to listend. "I-I'm....Scarlet...." she stammered slowly. " Sorry...I thought you were a slave...I think they're after me..." her leafy tail drooped down.

Cutiepuffle
03-15-2013, 08:30 PM
"I have no idea, but I sense Darkrai, or at least his son. He's probably after me in order to kill me after I killed his father. But that's only because he killed Altaria and tried to destroy me and my other teammates. Looks like I have an objective. Explain this slave thing though."

Ferrospike
03-15-2013, 08:37 PM
Wait, that Pokemon sounds like a hero to me! Standing up after whiping the tears of of his face he shot a evil look at the two Pokemon. "Your parents killed mommy......you're heros.......heros.........heros who killed mommy....." He walked up to the Pokemon, still muttering "Heros killed mommy for no reason..."

Leafeon
03-15-2013, 09:09 PM
Scarlet stepped back. Shaking with fear. This cubone is scaring me....we never kiled his mother.... She tried hard to make words come out. But all she did was stammer. " I-I never killed your mother....my great grandfather was a hero though. He was the Umbreon who h-help defeat Dusknoir but was killed by Darkri." Scarlet thought she said to much. quickly she turned around and began to run.

Cutiepuffle
03-15-2013, 09:27 PM
"Parents? I don't have any. I am a reincarnation. Is your mother an Absol by any chance?"

Judge Mandolore Shepard
03-15-2013, 09:40 PM
Wilhelm was walking along when he was sure he saw someone up ahead. He thought to himself, That might be a Leafeon up ahead. I should ask that Pokemon where it is going. He then slyly asked, "Excuse me, where are you going? Are you looking for someone?"

Ferrospike
03-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Gazing at the Pokemon he said "Absol Mommy's friend. Mommy killed for not giving a place to stay....."

Leafeon
03-15-2013, 10:07 PM
Scarlet saw the big pokemon and flinched. He didn't evdn hurt me..so why am I flinching... She wrapped her tail around her legs and looked at the Feraligator. "I-I was heading back home...." she stammered. " May I please pass through?"

Cutiepuffle
03-15-2013, 10:15 PM
"Hey that big Feraligator looks like an older friend of mine back when I was Crox."

Judge Mandolore Shepard
03-15-2013, 10:15 PM
Wilhelm thought and then said to her, "Sure I will let you pass. There is just one thing I need to know. I am looking for the descendants of the heroes of the past. I happen to have business with them. Have you seen any of them?" He then thought to himself, At least I did not mention the exact nature of my business with them. I cannot reveal that until it is time.

Ferrospike
03-15-2013, 10:24 PM
Sighing he looked at the Pokemom. "Done? Mommy is waiting for me."

Cutiepuffle
03-15-2013, 10:34 PM
"Go ahead."

Ferrospike
03-15-2013, 10:58 PM
Sighing he walked away from the Pokemon. Where is that Leafeon? I need to talk to her. He saw it and yelled "Your uncle killed Mommy!"

Leafeon
03-15-2013, 11:05 PM
Scarlet turned to the Cubone. She gasped. "He was my great grandfather. And he didn't kill your mother, he only attempted to kill Dusknoir I promise! My grandfather was a hero not a villain!" She stepped backwards but bumped into the other pokemon. " Um...w-what did you ask again..."

Judge Mandolore Shepard
03-15-2013, 11:11 PM
Wilhelm gasped when heard what the Leafeon said. He then thought to himself, So this Leafeon is one of the Pokemon that I have been searching for. I have been ordered to capture the descendants of the heroes of old. He then smiled and said to her, "So you are one of the descendants of the heroes of the past. In that case, I must capture you for Masters Darkrai and Dusknoir."

Cutiepuffle
03-15-2013, 11:32 PM
"Did you just say Darkrai? I want to see him now. I'll tag along."

Ferrospike
03-16-2013, 12:36 AM
"I SAW HIM DO IT! I SAW THEM KILL MOMMY FOR NO GOOD REASON!" He then hit the Leafeon with as much force with his bone across the head.

Leafeon
03-16-2013, 01:13 AM
Scarlet screamed in pain. Everything around her started to turning black. "Ugh...my head..am I...no..." she collasped on the ground.

Judge Mandolore Shepard
03-16-2013, 01:25 AM
Wilhelm then looked at the knocked out Leafeon. He then said to the Cubone, "That will make it easier to take her to Masters Dusknoir and Darkrai. They will be quite pleased." He then reached down to carry her.

Ferrospike
03-16-2013, 01:33 AM
"Make sure they kill her....." Looking at the Leafeon he then added "I want to kill her like they did my mother and you're welcome Wihelm."

Cutiepuffle
03-16-2013, 01:38 AM
Sapphire chased after Wilhelm in hope of finding Darkrai. He shouted to Wilhelm, "Explain what's going on!"

Ferrospike
03-16-2013, 03:15 AM
He sat on a rock, playing with his bone. Well looks like I'm succeeding in my revenge. Well Mommy would be happy. Playing with some rocks, he smiled sadly.

Leafeon
03-16-2013, 01:37 PM
Scarlet felt dizzy. She was still blacked out from the blow. She felt as if she was moving in empety space. " I-Is this what the prohecy holds for me? To be captured by slaves...Ugh..my brain hurts..." she thought.

Cutiepuffle
03-16-2013, 01:39 PM
Sapphire yelled "Is the Leafeon ok?"

Judge Mandolore Shepard
03-16-2013, 01:51 PM
Wilhelm decided to not answer the Totodile. He picked up the knocked out Leafeon. He then turned to walk to the cave that Darkrai and Dusknoir were in. As he was walking, he thought to himself, By capturing a descendant of a hero, I will avenge my great grandfather's death at the hands of the heroes of the past. Darkrai and Dusknoir will be quite pleased with me.

Cutiepuffle
03-16-2013, 01:58 PM
Sapphire saw the cave and readied his sword, walking.

Ferrospike
03-16-2013, 02:57 PM
Smiling to himself as he was dwelling in memories of his mother. "Mommy why are you sleeping?" He felt tears then in his eyes and asked "Mommy, why did you leave me?"

Leafeon
03-16-2013, 05:10 PM
" I have to do something...anything...I need to wake up..." Scarlet shook her head. Still she saw nothing by darknesd. " I feel as if I walking on air...but not moving my legs..." she slowlt opened her eyes. Everything was fuzzy. She saw the pokemon she bumped into early carring her. "W-What's going on..." she muttered.

Cutiepuffle
03-16-2013, 05:38 PM
"Hey, Feraligatr, wanna play I Spy? Oh wait it's pitch black here."

megagamer
03-16-2013, 05:53 PM
(Uh we're are we again?)

Cutiepuffle
03-16-2013, 05:59 PM
(Skitty is made unconcious by Ferro, and is now being dragged over to Darkrai and Dusknoir. I tag along because I want to see Darkrai.)

Leafeon
03-17-2013, 01:03 AM
Scarlet shook her head. She could fairly see. " Am I still unconscious? It's so dark in here...." She shivered. Scarlet looked around. " W-Where are you taking me!" she demaned.

Cutiepuffle
03-17-2013, 02:18 AM
"Oh he's taking you to Darkrai and Dusknoir." Sapphire yelled. I just wanna see what's going on."

Judge Mandolore Shepard
03-17-2013, 01:52 PM
Wilhelm was making his way though the cave when he noticed the Leafeon that he was carrying was regaining consciousness. He thought to himself, If she finds out that I am taking her to Masters Darkrai and Dusknoir, she might realize that I work for them. What do I care about that? He then said to her, "I am taking you to meet someone."

Pokemon73
03-17-2013, 02:49 PM
( I'm finally starting this XD )

Gabriel was sitting on a rock, looking out into the sun, wondering how could anything like this happen to him?

Cutiepuffle
03-17-2013, 04:31 PM
Wilhelm was making his way though the cave when he noticed the Leafeon that he was carrying was regaining consciousness. He thought to himself, If she finds out that I am taking her to Masters Darkrai and Dusknoir, she might realize that I work for them. What do I care about that? He then said to her, "I am taking you to meet someone."

(If she realizes? I already shouted that you're taking her to Darkrai and Dusknoir.)

Leafeon
03-17-2013, 05:35 PM
Scarlet shook her head. " I don't believe you! Why would you carry me to meet someone? And what kind of pokemon would live in such a place?". Scarlet got more frightened the further they went into the cave. " Why would someone want to meet me?" she muttered.

Turtwig8402
03-17-2013, 06:47 PM
(Okay sorry I haven't been on can someone catch me up?)

Mr. Steve walks out of a cave and looks around and says to himself "I wonder if the seal has really been broken..."

Cutiepuffle
03-22-2013, 12:52 AM
Sapphire noticed a Turtwig walking out of the cave. "Hold it right there."

Turtwig8402
03-22-2013, 09:42 PM
Mr. Steve hears something behind him *turns around* "Yes? Who are you?"

Cutiepuffle
03-22-2013, 10:08 PM
"I'm Sapphire. A Totodile. Don't have much time to explain. C'mon, we need all the help we can get. Just follow my voice."

Turtwig8402
03-23-2013, 09:21 PM
*Rolls eyes*. Okay Sapphire... What do you need help with?

(And um I am not a Turtwig I am a Garchomp I wanted to pick a different Pokemon and give him a break)

Cutiepuffle
03-23-2013, 09:55 PM
(Fine.)

"Let's just say I'm a reincarnation of a swordspokemon from a long time ago called Crox. So is Darkrai. He is a reincarnation of one of the enemies fought back when I used to be Crox.

Turtwig8402
03-24-2013, 01:36 AM
"Okay... I believe you... Where too? *Looks really hard to see the Pokemon but still can't find it.*

Cutiepuffle
03-24-2013, 02:40 AM
"Darkrai and Dusknoir's lair. There's one of Dusknoir's workers here taking a Leafeon to Dusknoir. I'm tagging along."

Turtwig8402
03-24-2013, 02:50 AM
"Tagging along in what way? I am not sure I that Darkrai wants to deal with me." *Is still looking for the Pokemon and sees something but isn't sure if it is the Totodile.*

Cutiepuffle
03-24-2013, 02:56 AM
"We're near the exit."

Turtwig8402
03-24-2013, 02:59 AM
"Which exit? There are a bit in these caves." *Through the light Mr. Steve sees the Totodile very slightly*

Raichuprime
04-13-2013, 01:43 PM
Name: Lyra
Pokemon: Espeon
Hero descendant or evil slave: Hero descendant
Description: Her mother Sylvia was taken hostage by
Darkrai and Dusknoir, so she swears that she'll get her mother back