PDA

View Full Version : the third great pokemon war!!

jamestownrules
03-14-2013, 10:34 PM
the new and improved fan fic starting tonight or tomorrow so see you then.

**NOTE**

I will try to make it a good one and you can join too. There will be 8 open spots on team one and 2 in the pokemon gods rankings( i will chose them in chapter 6 ) so join when you can.

team 1

-Team leader
-Second in command
-Item master
-Commanding officer
-Marksman
-Archer
-Fire marshal
-Recruit

**End Of Note**

here is the recruit form:

pokemon name:

pokemon gender:

pokemon moves:

pokemon games played:

pokemon type (you can make any pokemon any type):

1st member to join is team leader, 2nd is second is command so on so forth.

**1st chapter coming soon**

BreeZaps
03-14-2013, 11:11 PM
pokemon type (you can make any pokemon any type)
Wait, I can make Snivy a fire type?

Kyoits
03-14-2013, 11:14 PM
Make Charizard a water type. You're a genius.

Dabottle
03-14-2013, 11:17 PM
I saw capital letters and was incredibly shocked and thrilled.

Then I read the second half.

jamestownrules
03-15-2013, 08:45 PM
Wait, I can make Snivy a fire type?

yes bree you can

jamestownrules
03-15-2013, 08:46 PM
Sorry LP i was very tired from work it will be better now

jamestownrules
03-15-2013, 10:18 PM
**prologue**

The night was young and everyone was asleep, it was around midnight when "it" happened. The Johto region was under attack by the hoenn region. The attacks were worse the last 2 wars.
Everyone was thinking the worst had come the Third Great Pokemon War has begun.

Sorry it was so short but it is the best i can do with no characters so i hope you join soon so i can make more.

Dabottle
03-15-2013, 10:20 PM
Very :cool:! Can't wait for more! ^ u ^

jamestownrules
04-06-2013, 08:35 PM
So i forgot that there was a second team to be the bad guys so the same layout is applied:

-Team leader
-Second in command
-Item master
-Commanding officer
-Marksman
-Archer
-Fire marshal
-Recruit

**End Of Note**

Here is the recruit form:

Pokemon name:

Pokemon gender:

Pokemon moves:

Pokemon games played:

Pokemon type (you can make any pokemon any type):

And i really need people to join so i can make more chapters. So please join if you wouldn't mind. Just write if you want to be a good guy or bad guy and there will be more than one members that will be a recruit.

jamestownrules
04-08-2013, 10:06 PM
i will start this story over in the new thread i made when it is unlocked so yeah

jamestownrules
04-16-2013, 09:48 PM
Ok so i guess my my new thread is not going to be unlocked so i will have to start it over on this thread so here it goes.

Ok so i am going to start this story over with my own characters so it will be easier for the story. So here we go again with the prologue:

Long ago there was a war where there was nothing but blood shed but there was a team of advanced highly trained pokemon that beat the enemy and ended the war. About 35 years later the same enemy attacked again the Sinnoh region was one of the most notorious regions that is known for violent behavior against other regions. The attack started the next great pokemon war so a new team was formed to protect their land. The war lasted about 22 years but the new theam beat the Sinnoh region and peace returned to the land. But the story of a new team of heroes is about to begin.

The night was young and everyone was asleep, it was around midnight when "it" happened. The Johto region was under attack by the Hoenn region. The attacks were worse the last 2 wars.
Everyone was thinking the worst had come the Third Great Pokemon War has begun.

So chapter 1 is going up right after this so see you then.

jamestownrules
04-16-2013, 11:12 PM
***Chapter 1***

The sky filled with darkness, and lights from the explosions. Every where you looked there was nothing but burned rubble. Everyone thought that the Johto region was going to be destroyed. The pokemon elder summoned everyone in Johto to the shrine of HO-OH. Every pokemon in Johto was at the shrine, the elder told everyone to bow their heads and pray for a miracle just like they did in the last 2 pokemon wars just then a bright shining light came down from the sky the light dimmed. The pokemon were relived to see their god HO-OH. "I have chosen a new team of pokemon to defeat the Sinnoh region though they do not know it is them". The pokemon were all wondering who HO-OH had chosen to be the new team and finally HO-OH started speaking again. "The new team will consist of 4 pokemon, i will call them up now, first is James the Umbreon, second is Lord Penguin the Unown, third is James' son Kyle the eevee and fourth is Spark the Pikachu. please you four step forth and take the honor of becoming heroes of your region".

***TO BE CONTINUED***

Sorry its a little short but i am very tired after work and i have a little writers block so please forgive me.

jamestownrules
04-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Last time on The Third Great Pokemon War: The pokemon elder summoned everyone in Johto to the shrine of HO-OH, the elder told everyone to bow their heads and pray for a miracle just like they did in the last 2 pokemon wars, HO-OH appeared and chose the four new pokemon who would save the Johto region. First is James the Umbreon, second is Lord Penguin the Unown, third is James' son Kyle the eevee and fourth is Spark the Pikachu. Now the the adventure continues.

***Chapter 2***

"I will now lend you some of my power". HO-OH said and instantly the four chosen ones were lifted into the sky and their body's filled with an amazing amount of energy. Their eyes turned golden (the mark of the chosen ones).Everyone was shocked by the amount of power radiating off their body's. "The time for my to go has come to say goodbye but I will see you again soon". HO-OH said then he flew off into the sky and vanished. Meanwhile in the in the Sinnoh region, the army of pokemon were preparing for the next attack. "All the flying type pokemon are ready for the air attack sir"(this pokemon's identity will be reveled later). "Good, are the ground troops ready for attack"? (The leader and mastermind of the attack's, his identity will be reveled later also). "Yes sir they wait for your command sir". "Good the Johto region will soon fall to the most powerful region in the world, THE SINNOH REGION"!

*** To Be Continued***

So yeah that is chapter 2 hope you like it please be free to leave feedback more to come soon.

Dabottle
04-17-2013, 10:08 PM
all hail lord penguin the unown