PDA

View Full Version : Glitches be glitchy

Spatha
04-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Ok, wow this forum is glitchy.

Everytime i move to different part of the forum or a different thread it logs me out and i have to refresh the page to log back in again, sometimes i have to even log back in my self so i can can post. This is happening ALL the time.

Also sometimes while i am replying to a thread, the webpage scrolls down by itself while i am typing. This can't be my browsers fault as the problems persist even after reinstalling IE7 a few hours ago.

Any ideas?

Dragonite
04-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Try checking the "Keep me logged in" box at the top of the page. This used to happen to me all the time, and that fixed it for me.

If you accidentally deselect the text box when you're making a post and hit the space bar, depending on your browser and settings, you will jump a few lines down the page. Or if you accidentally hit one of the Home, End, PageUp or PageDown keys that live around the delete button. That's one reason it could happen, anyway.

You will also definitely want to stop using IE for the Internet. It's like the Atari 7200 of browsers.

Spatha
04-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Thanks, i'll try the "keep me logged in feature" and see if things improve.

And yeah i would use chrome but my GF doesn't like using it lol, it saves us arguing over it i guess.

LuckyLapras
04-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Thanks, i'll try the "keep me logged in feature" and see if things improve.

And yeah i would use chrome but my GF doesn't like using it lol, it saves us arguing over it i guess.

Safari's a relatively good browser. It might be worth trying that.