-Surf
-Aqua Tail
-Superpower

Unfezant Level 42
-Fly
-Air Slash
-Razor Wind
-Quick Attack

State your opinion on the Pokemon and their moves, if you want to.

(And I'm on Drayden, so yeah.)

megagamer
05-02-2013, 10:49 AM
Your going to have a tough time with him though. Lucario would be the only one who has a chance since he's part steel.

Not bad overall but I don't know why you taught HMs to these Pokemon. You just wasted a move slot. And Why Azumarill? I used it in Platnium so far and it isn't bad bt it doesn't learn a ice move.

Zebstrika is normally a attacker instead of a special attacker. I dunno your stats so I guess it's fine.

Everyone else is fine since its a in- game team.

Kitty
05-13-2013, 10:52 PM
Your levels are a little all over the place. I mean either stay in the early 40s or the late. Stay in the range of the lowest level pokemon you have, then you are less tempted to use your other pokemon while trying to train it.

MessyPorpoise53
05-24-2013, 04:00 PM
I would say a good team. Like mega said lucario will have an advantage. I would find some Onix and trade it for Steelix

Dragonite
05-24-2013, 04:37 PM
FINALLY, someone who posts a RMT who already seems to know the definition of "coverage." THANK YOUUUU.

Suggestions are in bold.

Emboar Level 45
-Rollout
-Flamethrower
-Heat Crash
-Return

Considering the TMs you have access to at this point in B2W2, not bad. You can get Brick Break from the PWT or Battle Subway, but that could take a long time to get enough Battle Points at this point in the game.

Zoroark Level 40
-Cut
-Faint Attack
-Foul Play
-Night Slash

Zoroark has a God-awful learnset through level up, but you can work with TMs and Move Tutors.

It can learn Dark Pulse from a Move Tutor in Lentimas, if I recall correctly. Given the math, that's probably a better option than Faint Attack, Foul Plan and Night Slash combined. It costs a lot of Shards, though. Other than that, Zoroark learns a lot of good TMs. Shadow Ball is somewhere in the Reversal Mountain area, Flamethrower is on Route 23. For what it's worth, you can also get Hidden Power from the PWT/Subway and see if you get any good type/base power.

Zebstrika Level 46
-Flame Charge
-Discharge
-Charge Beam
-Volt Switch

Zebstrika really isn't a good Pokemon to begin with, and its learnset makes Zoroark look diverse. It's geared towards being a physical attacker, except the only physical moves it learns with base power > 80 (without breeding) are Return, Bounce (crappy accuracy, tutor in Driftveil), Giga Impact (which has recharge), Wild Charge (recoil) and Thrash (confusion). Charge Beam might be decent for raising the average SpA a little, except Zebstrika defends like a paper bag and probably won't stay in many long battles.

Lucario Level 39 (I know)
-Strength
-Quick Attack
-Force Palm
-Bone Rush

Ironically, although Ganon and Mega say this thing is the best member of your team, its strongest attack is Force Palm most of the time.

Lucario has an amazing moveset, the only problem is that only about half of it is available at this point in the game. Dig > Bone Rush most of the time. Shadow Claw is in the Celestial Tower somewhere; the TM for Rock Slide is in Mistralton Cave, which I'm pretty sure is accessible at this point in B2/W2. Swords Dance, useful for doubling Attack, can be learned by level up at L37.

Azumarill Level 42
-Aqua Ring
-Surf
-Aqua Tail
-Superpower

If this thing has Huge Power, I have no idea what Mega is talking about. If this thing has Sap Sipper, you would be better off throwing it in the PC and relegating it to HM use.

Let's assume you have Huge Power. Aqua Ring is useless unless you plan on having some really long battles. Return should have a base power of about 100 if you don't let this thing faint regularly. Other than that, no real big problems, as far as I can see.

Unfezant Level 42
-Fly
-Air Slash
-Razor Wind
-Quick Attack

Why does everyone and their grandmother seem to catch one of these and teach it Air Slash? It's SpA makes Zebstrika look powerful =.=

Urgh, Unfezant. Of all the Pokemon whose shallow movesets I've made fun of, this takes the cake. Return, Giga Impact, Fly and Sky Attack are the only physical moves you can teach it with a base power greater than 70. I strongly suggest waiting until a Monday, going to Route 4 and catching yourself a Braviary.

LuckyLapras
05-24-2013, 04:39 PM
Title, Read it, please.

My team:

Emboar Level 45
-Rollout
-Flamethrower
-Heat Crash
-Return
Make sure this doesn't faint. Ever. Good set overall, although Flamethrower could be replaced with a physical fighting move. And Rollout could be switched out for another move as well.
Zoroark Level 40
-Cut
-Faint Attack
-Foul Play
-Night Slash
Foul Play and Night Slash are ok, BUT YOU DO NOT WANT CUT OR FAINT ATTACK!
Zebstrika Level 46
-Flame Charge
-Discharge
-Charge Beam
-Volt Switch
Ok 'mon. Nothing much that needs to be improved.
Lucario Level 39 (I know)
-Strength
-Quick Attack
-Force Palm
-Bone Rush
A few moves outclass Strength and Quick Attack, like Return or Metal Claw.
Azumarill Level 42
-Aqua Ring
-Surf
-Aqua Tail
-Superpower
Again, a good 'mon.
Unfezant Level 42
-Fly
-Air Slash
-Razor Wind
-Quick Attack
Fly is relatively ok, I guess. Quick Attack and Razor Wind could be swapped. Or, if you're on W2, you can get a Reckless (I think) Braviary.
State your opinion on the Pokemon and their moves, if you want to.

(And I'm on Drayden, so yeah.)

Ok team, I guess. A few improvements here and there could be good. Also, can we have more details?