Mienshao @ Life Orb
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Hi Jump Kick
- Drain Punch
- U-turn

This thing is a good starter to flinch then get out. I like the Life Orb on there with Regenerator, so when I do Fake Out + U-Turn, I recover the damge I took from it. Mienshoa is faster than the opponents first pokemon MOST of the time, but when it's not, it can be a problem.

Kingdra @ Dragon Gem
Trait: Sniper
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Lonely Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hydro Pump
- Outrage
- Waterfall

This is just here to do some damage and maybe get a KO, not really sure what else to do here.

Registeel @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Thunder Wave
- Rest
- Iron Head

With Registeel, I like T-Waving the opponent and then using Curse to gain attack and defense, since the lowered speed would not effect Registeel much. When lower on HP I use rest and try and wake up to get Curse and 6x. I've had fun sweeps with this tacit.

Weavile @ Ice Gem
Trait: Pickpocket
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Ice Punch
- Low Kick
- Night Slash
- Pursuit

Another I don't know what to do with.

Nidoking @ Expert Belt
Trait: Rivalry
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Sludge Wave
- Thunderbolt

A status chance taker thingy. It does some decent damage to the opponents Pokemon.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Trait: Download
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Recover
- Toxic
- Ice Beam
- Tri Attack

Stalling Pokemon...kinda. Tactic is obvious.

This team works surprisingly well, I would like your opinion.

Rate. Comment and Subscribe

Dragonite
05-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Er . . . Give Weavile Fake Out instead of Low Kick, Mienshao Swords Dance instead of Fake Out?

HoennTrainerRuby
05-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Er . . . Give Weavile Fake Out instead of Low Kick, Mienshao Swords Dance instead of Fake Out?

I made that Mienshao for Fake Out and U-Turn combos, it doesn't usually stay in battle very long so Swords Dance would be a waste of move space.

Zachgoose
05-06-2013, 05:39 PM
I think that Weavile is too much of a liability for what its doing on your team due to its type weaknesses.

You're better off with something like Arcanine; you already have plenty of Ice type attacks on the team.

herothezero
05-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Since you're using a physical set, maybe replace Hydro Pump on Kingdra.

Uzi
05-07-2013, 08:42 PM
ok

uu master here hello

Mienshao @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Hi Jump Kick
- Drain Punch
- U-turn

you basically always want scarf mienshao in any situation. imo every team needs a fast scarfer as it provides SO much safety if you run into something.

scarf mienshao checks raikou really hard and if you're going to change it to scarf mienshao you should change your set to hp ice/hi jump kick/u turn/stone edge

mienshao is more of a late game sweeper than something you'd keep out for a prolonged engagement with something like LO when mienshao is already extremely fragile

Registeel @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Thunder Wave
- Rest
- Iron Head

wheres the hazards. from your team composition t-wave is fine as it has synergy with both nidoking and mienshao. you should probably change the set to something like t-wave/stealth rock/seismic toss/earthquake for coverage and hazards.

i will finish this soon (tm).

Dragonite
05-07-2013, 08:52 PM
Mienshao @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Hi Jump Kick
- Drain Punch
- U-turn

you basically always want scarf mienshao in any situation. imo every team needs a fast scarfer as it provides SO much safety if you run into something.

scarf mienshao checks raikou really hard and if you're going to change it to scarf mienshao you should change your set to hp ice/hi jump kick/u turn/stone edge

mienshao is more of a late game sweeper than something you'd keep out for a prolonged engagement with something like LO when mienshao is already extremely fragile

But Mienshao's speed here is already 339, plenty fast. Wouldn't you want to go to Adamant nature with the Scarf (463 Speed is still nonsensically fast)?

HoennTrainerRuby
05-08-2013, 01:30 AM
Registeel @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Thunder Wave
- Rest
- Iron Head

wheres the hazards. from your team composition t-wave is fine as it has synergy with both nidoking and mienshao. you should probably change the set to something like t-wave/stealth rock/seismic toss/earthquake for coverage and hazards.

The point of this Registeel is to Para hax and build up Curses with the ability to heal it's self with Rest, and not take much damage from a lot of attacks.

Uzi
05-10-2013, 08:00 PM
But Mienshao's speed here is already 339, plenty fast. Wouldn't you want to go to Adamant nature with the Scarf (463 Speed is still nonsensically fast)?

you get outsped by nonscarf base 106+ with no scarf and i just said that mienshao cleans up late game and should not be the pokemon you send out to do damage early/mid game

you want to be able to outspeed everything and kill it all off late game with 1 hjk or mienshao is going to suck major rocks if you're just using it to uturn scout turn 1 or do some dumb cheese on the lead with stone edge/

The point of this Registeel is to Para hax and build up Curses with the ability to heal it's self with Rest, and not take much damage from a lot of attacks.

sr damage helps mienshao net a lot of ohkos with hjk and hazards are godly in uu because there's very little spinners and lots of viable spin blockers

CriticalCalla
05-11-2013, 01:55 PM
Banded Reackless Mienshao or gtfo. Mienshao can't live a hit it's so fragile even with investment in def and sp def.
Don't waste your time with gems unless your using acrobatics on an Archeops.
Life Orb Sheer Force Nidoking plz.
Try a Rain Dance Swift Swin Kingdra.
Too much offense with no speed investment means your going to take damage.

Dragonite
05-11-2013, 03:41 PM
I'm bored today, do you have this team on a physical DS? We can test it.