hi

My team that i want to make on Pokemon soulsilver is
1) Cyndiquil
2)Sentret
3) Poliwag
4) Skarmory
5) Either Sneasel or Cloyster or Lapas
6)Diglet

Is this a good team if not what should i change and why and which Pokemon should i choose on number 5.

marissachu
07-23-2013, 08:04 PM
You might want to consider that you don't have anything that's strong against water types (to my knowledge none of those pokemon learn any moves that are strong against water either, but I may be wrong, Furret can learn a lot of variety.

As far as five goes my gut is to say go with Sneasel because you have neither a dark nor ice type yet, while Poliwag covers you for water Pokemon.

I'm no Pokemon expert, so I'm sure someone else will potentially have better advice, but when it comes down to it it's your in game team so you should choose Pokemon you like and not worry so much about team comps. You really can beat most Pokemon games with much much more mismatched weird teams.

Hakuiin
07-23-2013, 08:23 PM
Since you have no counter to water, evolve your poliwag into a Politoed, not a Poliwrath.
Give it Thunder and you can destroy water types.
For your 5th poke, I suggest Sneasel because you have no Ice or Dark type.

Dragonite
07-23-2013, 09:07 PM
> Competitive and Online Play - The Skarmory makes this OU, and everything in OU would eat it for breakfast :3

But as in-game teams go, you're fine. I say go with Cloyster because it's probably less annoying to evolve than Weavile.

Aang the Poké-Warrior
07-27-2013, 11:47 AM
You can go for any team you like and its up to your strategy of you winning or losing the battle. At no. 5 you can go for Weavile as it is faster than the other too.