PDA

View Full Version : Random RU Spam Team (RMT)

Dragonite
08-15-2013, 04:13 AM
A bunch of my YouTube buddies like to do RU battling, so I thought I'd finally get off my lazy butt and make one also.

Rawr. (Aerodactyl) @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Substitute

No, this is not PokeZone in disguise. (Though I expect it would fare very well against any Togekiss it may face.)

Taunt is because I don't have any Magic Bounce handy, Sub is mainly so that I can stall for HP (losing it, that is) and activate the Liechi Berry and wreck (almost) everything.
Or that was the idea, because it seems like everyone and their grandma carries a Cinccino or something.

Shedinja? (Accelgor) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Unburden
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Giga Drain
- Focus Blast
- Spikes

I had no idea why I chose this or what I was going to do with it, but I was looking through the RU list and saw Accelgor and thought "That sounds kind of cool. Doesn't it?"

So after six or seven battles I still have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it, although the Spikes are nice and it's been pretty good at revenge killing stuff at low health (plus any and all Kabutops).

Nagasaki (Archeops) @ Flying Gem
Trait: Defeatist
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Hit fast and hard, much like its namesake. If hitting fast and hard isn't an option, U-Turn out to something that can.
Yeah, yeah, offensive nicknames, I know, I know, and I care about this much. []

Robotics (Klinklang) @ Liechi Berry
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Gear Grind
- Return
- Shift Gear
- Thunder Wave

Annoying as I could make it. I might have to make it a Jolly nature, though, stuff that can use Earthquake seem to be outspeeding it more often than not.

The Liechi Berry is because I don't feel like giving everyone on my team Lefties, and has come in useful in a couple situations, I probably don't have to explain why.

This is necessary. (Shuckle) @ Leftovers
Trait: Contrary
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 SAtk / 0 Spd
- Power Split
- Rest
- Shell Smash
- Body Slam

Power Split cripples everything that doesn't happen to be another Shuckle (which is okay because I think I'm the only idiot who carries on in RU), Rest is so I can laugh in the face of Toxic, Shell Smash is so that Power Split sees more constant use, and Body Slam is so this thing doesn't get completely shut down by Steels and Poison types and anything that may have been previously paralyzed by Klinklang.

I HAZ CANNON (Magmortar) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Special revenge killer. HP grass was the best I could come up with, sorry.

X!!
08-15-2013, 10:19 AM
I have never played RU before, but it looks like a great team. Your descriptions make your Pokemon's movesets, held items, and EV spreads look reasonable (Although your team is bound to have some flaws).