PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Class?

Dabottle
09-08-2013, 10:06 PM
I don't think this was ever a thing. If it was, I'm sorry. My favourite class is Valkyrie because mounted staffbots are awesome, whether they use swords or tomes. FE4/13 Falcoknights are cool too, but I prefer Valkyries to them. It also tends to be a very useful class, but not typically overpowered.

I also really like Sages because I love magic and many Sages are just awesome (see: Merric, Lewyn, Ced, Asvel, Erk, Pent, Nino, Lute, Saleh, Soren, Tormod, Bastian) and Wyvern Lords, because they're typically really strong and very useful and tend to be among the best characters (see: Minerva, Altena, Travant, Dean, Miledy, Vaida, Cormag, JILL [one of the best characters in the entirety of FE, as well a bloody fantastic unit in two games], Haar). I'd like Snipers if bows didn't suck.

Heroes are pretty cool too, but not at the top.

Bricktoad
09-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Never really given this thought...

Probably Sages/Myrms, I normally use them over others, and both are quite useful compared to SNIPERS and Paladins, which wouldn't be too great if Jagens and Hardin didn't exist

paladins suck they are so terrible why do they exist they shouldn't they're so bad

Judge Mandolore Shepard
09-08-2013, 10:21 PM
When it comes to the classes in the Fire Emblem series, I would have to say that the General is my favorite class. One reason might be because they pretty much have the highest defense stat of the classes. Plus they are very useful "walls" in battle.

X!!
09-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Hm...let's see... A tie between Swordmasters and Druids.

I really love Swordmasters because of the fact that they're masters of swords, and I have a really unnecessary obsession of swords. They also have really, really cool animations (in the GBA games, at least) and insanely high critical hit rates. With their decent strength and high critical hit rates, I just enjoy using them against strong foes when I'm feeling lucky.

I really love Druids, because dark magic is awesome. They also wear dark colored clothes. Their magic stat is really high, and there are many great dark tomes out there *cough*Nosferatu*cough*. They can heal, too! It's good to heal and be able to fight back when an enemy tries to attack you.

Generals are in a close second (or third...?). Their defense and attack stats are really good, so they can basically be a wall and then deal lots of damage from a counterattack. I also like having my Generals shield my magic users. :3

My other favorites also include (Not in order)... Sages, Great Knights, Wyvern Lords/Dracoknights, Assassins, Manaketes, Great Lords, Heroes, Berserkers, and Grandmasters.

Davismt
10-08-2013, 09:14 PM
My favorite class would probably be either Heroes or Swordmasters.

I like heroes mainly because their stats are well rounded. There's no surefire way to screw yourself over with heroes, really.
Swordmasters I like because of the really high crit chance, and because they're fast and dodge easily.

Ayra
06-23-2014, 09:07 PM
My favorites are mostly all magic users, with my most favorite class probably being sages.

sonriopoby123
06-23-2014, 09:12 PM
I like Snipers a lot.
Also Assassins. Those guys are pretty cool.

SuperSwampert12
08-08-2014, 02:29 PM
I was debating between heroes or swords masters but I think I like swords masters more in the end.

Bricktoad
08-08-2014, 11:36 PM
if you couldn't tell i was joking before paladins are awesome

Snipers have reaaaally grown on me. I mean, Archers suck, but snipers are usually really good with Skill and Speed. They're not too overpowered, and.. well, attacking at a distance is fun. :P most of the prepromote snipers are pretty cool too :>
And range chipping/killing is helpful. ^_^