PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on these characters/stages getting into Smash Bros Wii U/3DS?

Robin
11-25-2013, 11:18 PM
Hey there! I came up with a few ideas of characters/stages that might go to Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS... opinions on them getting a spot and/or moveset and such?

Shulk
Isaac
Zoroark
Mega Lucario
Mega Mewtwo
Rosalina
Amaterasu
Knuckles
Toon Zelda

As for stages:

Team Flare Headquarters
Underworld (Kid Icarus)
Silent Forest (Sonic Lost World)
Some map from Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Ideas)

Any ideas would be cool...

Dabottle
11-25-2013, 11:32 PM
All we need is Shulk!

Although this would probably be better being discussed in the main thread (http://superskarmory.net/forum/showthread.php?4313-*spoilers*-Smash-4-*spoilers*)! : )

Robin
11-25-2013, 11:34 PM
Oh sorry about that.

Dragonite
11-26-2013, 12:18 AM
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Isaac
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry.

Cutiepuffle
11-26-2013, 01:31 AM
A few comments on SSB4.

1. There better be a Tetris stage.
2. KK Slider would be a cool addition.

Now for your characters.
Shulk- Meh sure.
Isaac- Ditto.
Zoroark- No.
Mega Lucario- No.
Mega Mewtwo- No.
Rosalina- No.
Amaterasu- Finally somebody else suggested this.
Knuckles- Sure.
Toon Zelda- We have way too many Zelda characters. Granted we have officially only the Links, it's pretty obvious they're bringing back Ganon and Zelda.

Now for chances of making it:
Shulk- Stands a decent chance. Good popularity, and it couldn't hurt to have a new represenative. Only problem is that he's 3rd Party.
Isaac- Stands a good chance. Only problem is you don't hear much of Golden Sun anymore.
Zoroark- 5th Gen is out and so is Zoroark.
Mega Lucario- Only Mewtwo stands a decent chance IMO.
Mega Mewtwo- Good fanbase, and promotes a good game. May stand a chance.
Rosalina- Has the potential for unique abilities, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 is rather new and well recieved. Just not much which stands out.
Amaterasu- Has potential for new abilities. Only problem is Okami is 3rd party.
Knuckles- Sonic series is popular, Lost World just came out, and could use a 2nd represenative. However he's 3rd party, so it may lower chances.
Toon Zelda- Wind Waker HD and the Forbidden 7 is it's only defenses. (Though the latter is a really good defense.) Problem is Zelda has several represenatives and Toon Zelda doesn't stick out.

Dabottle
11-26-2013, 02:03 PM
Shulk- Meh sure.

"Talk all you want.
Because those words will be your last." (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0DE5zyRI6U)

I'd say Isaac has a chance, given that he was an assist trophy before. However, I haven't played GS so I can't really comment on it.
I don't really care for anyone else there and we definitely don't need a second Sonic rep. Please.
We probably will see Mega Luc/Mewtwo as a Gen VI rep, though.

Kamex
12-03-2013, 10:19 PM
I really like the idea of Amaterasu, Knuckles and Zoaroak. As for the others, either I don't know who they are or I think they would be bad additions. xD

SuperSceptile
12-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Isaac Isaac Isaac Isaac Isaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Shulk is cool to.
Rosalina or toad for a last Mario rep. (More Rosalina then toad though.)
Also, I'd like Chrom please.

Kyoits
01-19-2014, 10:05 PM
Characters
Sonic Characters
I feel like if they are going to include a second character from the Sonic series, it should be Knuckles. He seems like he could have some good moves and like he would be able to do unique things with his style. I know that most people want Shadow and that wouldn't really be a good idea because it would just be another slot wasted for a clone and not used for a new character with their on style(Knuckles). I mean, they could add any other Sonic character, but please, don't make it Shadow.
Fire Emblem Characters
We already know that Marth is going to be in the game and as usual, he needs to bring someone from the Fire Emblem series with him. All of the Fire Emblem characters that have appeared with Marth in a Smash Bros game, recently had game released with them. Fire Emblem Awakening is the most recent game and it would make sense for them to bring a character from that game. The character that seems to make the most sense would have to be Chrom. He is the main protagonist and, yeah.
Kirby Characters
We already have two Kirby characters announced. Kirby and King DeDeDe. The only other character that has been in past Smash Bros games is Meta Knight. It would make sense to bring him back, but I don't see that happening. I know that a lot of people really liked using him and he had his own unique style that we haven't seen from anybody else in the Smash Bros series. I don't have any reason to not have him the game, it's just a prediction that I have for the game. Therefore, I have no room to talk.
Metroid Characters
Samus has already been confirmed for the game and people are hoping that Sakurai includes another character. For most people that character would be, Ridley. I see absolutely no reason why they can't include Ridley in this game. I don't care what they say when it comes to size. Bowser has grown many sizes and they have still found ways to incorporate him into the Smash Bros games. Why not Ridley? IDK. We'll just have to hope.
Pokemon Characters
Pikachu has been the only Pokemon character announced for this game, but we all know that we have a few more on the way. Most people have been speculating that it is either going to be Lucario, Zoroark, or Mewtwo.(for Lucario and Mewtwo, mega forms) We are going to see another Pokemon that's for sure, but which one? Some people have also been hoping for a new Pokemon Trainer Character. Some people have been hoping for the X and Y characters. They could make it to where the female is one of the alternate costumes for the Pokemon Trainer. If he's/she's going to be in the game.

Stages
Pokemon Stadium 3
A stage from Sonic Lost World
Lost Woods from Zelda OOT
Don't really have much hopes for stages to be introduced in the game but please don't make another stage like the Mario Kart one in Brawl. Please.

That's all I really have to say for the new Smash Bros game and hopefully, my dreams come true.