PDA

View Full Version : Things that make you angry in WiFi battling?

Kamex
12-12-2013, 08:33 PM
What are the top things that make you mad as hell when battling someone else?

1. When the battle turns into a switching fest. It's annoying. Which is why you should have Pokemon with a diverse moveset and high speed to prevent this from happening.

2. Recover, Rest, protect when your opponent's health always gets dangerously low no matter how many times they used those moves. The Pokemon is basically dead, get over it.

3. Legendary usage - If you really need a mewtwo or Xerneas something of that nature to win against me, you should probably hone your skills a bit more... (lots of my irl friends do this >.>)

That's about all I can think of... Maybe you guys have some pet peeves when it comes to battling as well? Share them! :3

Dragonite
12-12-2013, 08:36 PM
"There is a problem with your Internet connection! Your epic battle shall be terminated abruptly and without apology!"

Aaron
12-12-2013, 08:38 PM
I hate it when people spam Roost and Protect. So aggravating.

When people don't say 'GG' on Showdown. >.<

Dragonite
12-12-2013, 08:40 PM

Try "when people get mad at you for saying 'GG' on Showdown."

Edit: What am I talking about, that was bloody hilarious.

Kamex
12-12-2013, 08:43 PM
I hate it when people spam Roost and Protect. So aggravating.

Kamex: You really kicked my ***! GG!
Random PS kid: U suk noob

I'm way too nice sometimes...

Roxas
12-12-2013, 08:45 PM
I hate it when people want to used entire teams of legendaries. Seriously, when Bank is out, I'm probably gonna see a ****ton of Arceus.

Kyoits
12-16-2013, 11:46 PM
I hate it when people actually get the Protect off a second time.

thelastsane
12-17-2013, 12:03 AM
I hate it when people have a pokemon like chansey that just heals. and heals. and more heals and between those heals they use something else like amnesia or iron defense. and then they heal and heal some more and then I can't kill them because it knows body slam or something along the lines of that so I am paralyzed and it has max def and special def. Or whenever someone has me paralyzed with confusion...... I hate parafusion *trembles*

Dragonite
12-17-2013, 01:17 AM
"I'm beating someone's Uber team with a Shedinja!"
"I'm beating someone's Uber team with a Shedinja!"

There is a problem with your WiFi! You will be disconnected from Nintendo WFC!

http://i.imgur.com/8aGOFp9.png