PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo Direct February 13th 2014

SuperSceptile
02-13-2014, 12:53 AM
NINTENDO DIRECT INCOMING TOMORROW!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!
Now I'm not putting my hopes up since it is said to be about games coming by the end of spring. Maybe we'll get more than that. I personally want to see
1. Smash trailer. (Probably diddy kong returning or dixie being a new character.)
2. More yoshi's new island. I love yoshi's island but this game looks very "Meh" right now.
3. New Mario kart trailer.
4. Hyrule Warriors trailer and release date. (could be a nice game to bridge the gap between mario kart and DK Tropical Freeze.
5. Dk tropical freeze trailer.
6. More X footage.
7. SMTXFE official trailer. (Honestly i know it's wishful thinking but whatever.) (Also if they do this scratch diddy and dixie smash reveal and show chrom coming/lucina/my unit or announce ike's return.)
8. New 2D metroid for 3DS
9. Kirby triple deluxe footage and release date.
10. Mario golf world tour trailer
11. More Phoenix Wright Vs. Prof. Layton footage.

That's it. I know it's alot but I can dream right? Honestly I bet 1. 2. 3. 5. 9. 10. and 11. will happen since they're all "spring games" except smash but smash has had an anouncement in every direct since E3, excluding mini-directs and the Wonderful 101 direct.

Dragonite
02-13-2014, 01:03 AM
How about the Ruby and Sapphire reboots we've been looking for over the last three years?
I know we've been a wee bit overloaded in terms of Pokémon recently, but come on. People have been demanding them since Black and White happened in '11.

Plus it could restore the faith I lost in 6th Gen on launch week.

Kyoits
02-13-2014, 01:08 AM
It is almost a 100% chance that they will show something related to Smash Bros. I hope that they release a new character or a new stage. I am also hoping for something related to Hyrule Warriors because we haven't been informed about anything related to the game in a very long time.

SuperSceptile
02-13-2014, 01:19 AM
How about the Ruby and Sapphire reboots we've been looking for over the last three years?
I know we've been a wee bit overloaded in terms of Pokémon recently, but come on. People have been demanding them since Black and White happened in '11.

Plus it could restore the faith I lost in 6th Gen on launch week.

I want it but maybe E3. I doubt this would come in spring.

Aaron
02-13-2014, 08:01 AM
Something Star Fox related please ok thanks

Dabottle
02-13-2014, 08:14 AM
x news
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

SuperSceptile
02-13-2014, 05:16 PM
If I'm not mistaken the direct starts in about two hours. I'll update after the whole thing is over.
Also samurai retweeted the direct and stated the time of the direct in his daily miverse post so I'm guessing smash news.

BreeZaps
02-13-2014, 07:03 PM
Super Smash bros news PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Luna
02-13-2014, 07:12 PM
I am also hoping for something related to Hyrule Warriors because we haven't been informed about anything related to the game in a very long time.
it was revealed in december

also does anyone remember yarn yoshi
because i do

SuperSceptile
02-13-2014, 07:14 PM
it was revealed in december

also does anyone remember yarn yoshi
because i do

I do. Can't wait for that! XD
Also I was wrong I'm not good at time zones. It's actually about 3 hours till the nintendo direct starts.

Bricktoad
02-13-2014, 07:54 PM
we need more smash bros news
we need more x news
badly

smt x fe will never happen ever

the only good star fox games are:
starfox 64
but if they can pull off something actually good then sure why not more star fox

hoenn not confirmed but hopefully it'll happen soon because i'm starting to lose hope in it ever happening OMG THEY SAID HOENN IN GEN 6 HOENN CONFIRMED OMG THEY USED GEN 3 POKEMON IN GEN 6 HOENN CONFIRMED

hi

SuperSceptile
02-13-2014, 08:07 PM
we need more smash bros news
we need more x news
badly

smt x fe will never happen ever

the only good star fox games are:
starfox 64
but if they can pull off something actually good then sure why not more star fox

hoenn not confirmed but hopefully it'll happen soon because i'm starting to lose hope in it ever happening OMG THEY SAID HOENN IN GEN 6 HOENN CONFIRMED OMG THEY USED GEN 3 POKEMON IN GEN 6 HOENN CONFIRMED

hi

Ummm... Hi

Aaron
02-13-2014, 10:04 PM
OMFG LITTLE MAC HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 4 IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAH!

/caps

This stream quality is ****ing wonderful.

Oh yeah, Yoshi's New Island news, a 3D Pokémon Trozei called 'Pokémon Link Battle' and something about Pheonix Weight vs Professor Layton.

SuperSceptile
02-13-2014, 10:47 PM
Alright its finished. It was a good opener for nintendo in my opinion.
The started with LITTLE MAC for smash 4 which to me, was the best announcement. Kirby and yoshi were shown along with DK tropical freeze prof layton and a bunch of eshop titles. NES remix 2 was announced. Then Mario kart 8 which announced bowser and the koopalings for it. Then we got to see A REAL FIGHT IN X and it looks F*****G AMAZING!!!!! Then bayonetta 2, it looked cool but its not my kind of game. Oh yeah, Pokemon trozei 2 was announced as well.

Shantae
02-13-2014, 10:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdQg43n2OaM

In case you missed today's Nintendo Direct. The video is up.

I'll edit this post later for my thoughts.

Dabottle
02-13-2014, 10:49 PM
x footage x footage x footage

Kyoits
02-13-2014, 11:43 PM
Omfg
little mac
**** yeah

SuperSceptile
02-20-2014, 07:59 PM
OMFG LITTLE MAC HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FOR SMASH 4 IM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW AAAAAAAAAAAH!

/caps

This stream quality is ****ing wonderful.

Oh yeah, Yoshi's New Island news, a 3D Pokémon Trozei called 'Pokémon Link Battle' and something about Pheonix Weight vs Professor Layton.

Wait a minute......... There was Phoenix wright vs. Layton news? In NA all we got was Layton Arran legacy news. If it was Europe or somewhere else I wonder why you got something....,

Ayra
02-20-2014, 11:50 PM
Yeah I didn't catch any PLvAA either.

dilashyaa
02-28-2014, 06:44 AM
i got a nintendo wi-fi USB connector last year for christmas. one day i was versing someone around the world then suddenly my computer and ds froze. my computer started up again and my ds was working again. lately ive been trying to work nintendo wi-fi but is hasnt been working. any ideas?