PDA

View Full Version : Tomodachi Life

Robin
04-23-2014, 11:32 PM
This game looks hillarious! Lol I can't wait. If you don't know, it's a popular 3DS game in Japan and recently got announced for North America.
via IGN:
"For the first time ever, Mii characters behave based on the personality traits you select in Tomodachi LIfe, playing out the drama you set in motion. A celebrity might fall in love with your math teacher. Your mom might jump on stage to belt out heavy metal songs. Or you could become famous striking poses down the runway of a fashion show wearing cute and silly outfits. Best of all, you can document these unbelievable moments for posterity and share them all with your friends via the Nintendo 3DS Image Share service."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcmx4kC0tiU

Merga
04-24-2014, 05:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrkYB4Q7gwk

Only reason why anybody should get this game.

Kitty
06-14-2014, 11:25 AM
I don't think it's worth $40. It has an interesting plot but their motto is, "Your story. Your drama. Your life." (might've messed that up)

But really it's none of these. You have to take care of the people that have THEIR stories, THEIR drama, and THEIR life.

Leafeon
06-14-2014, 12:07 PM
That direct though... It seems fun, and I like simulations and stuff like that. But 40$ isn't that great of a price.

Luna
06-14-2014, 12:38 PM
I don't think it's worth $40. It has an interesting plot but their motto is, "Your story. Your drama. Your life." (might've messed that up)

But really it's none of these. You have to take care of the people that have THEIR stories, THEIR drama, and THEIR life.
well, no. you're those characters, and you decide their paths for them, meaning that it is still "your story, your drama and your life". that's kind of how life sims work.

Dabottle
06-14-2014, 12:52 PM
game of the year (http://www.twitch.tv/rurikar22/b/536424656?t=208m52s)

Kitty
06-14-2014, 01:28 PM
well, no. you're those characters, and you decide their paths for them, meaning that it is still "your story, your drama and your life". that's kind of how life sims work.

I still don't like this game. I was hoping that you could control the character and form your own life. I'm still questionable about it's worth.

Kyoits
06-18-2014, 07:42 PM
I've heard really good things about this game, but I haven't been able to pick it up. Will eventually get it and see if what everybody has been telling me is true.

SondosGardevoir
06-19-2014, 10:37 AM
i have never heard of this gamee you mean like play with your mii?

Kitty
06-20-2014, 02:18 AM
i have never heard of this gamee you mean like play with your mii?

More than just your Mii.
You own an island and you can call it whatever (cannot be crude humor nor cursing) and on this very big island, there are shops, markets, and one big apartment where all your residents live. It's sorta like the Sims in the way that you can take care of them and support them. In this game, your Miis can fall in love as well as have kids.

This disturbs me on levels I cannot explain.

There's a summary. Basically, just keep them alive and running. Solve their problems and all their issues.

Dragonite
06-20-2014, 02:23 AM
Loads of people seem to like this game, but it's not the sort of thing I feel like dumping $40 into. Think I'll wait a year and get it for $18 used or something.

Roxas
06-20-2014, 02:34 AM
More than just your Mii.
You own an island and you can call it whatever (cannot be crude humor nor cursing) and on this very big island, there are shops, markets, and one big apartment where all your residents live. It's sorta like the Sims in the way that you can take care of them and support them. In this game, your Miis can fall in love as well as have kids.

This disturbs me on levels I cannot explain.

There's a summary. Basically, just keep them alive and running. Solve their problems and all their issues.

It disturbs you because you are immature.

Spitfire
06-20-2014, 02:40 AM
It disturbs you because you are immature.

Oh my God... Roxas made an intelligent post...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o?rel=0&autoplay=1

Dragonite
06-20-2014, 02:40 AM
calm down, sir spitty of fire

SondosGardevoir
06-20-2014, 04:03 AM
Wow!, it sounds pretty much like Harvest Moon Animal Parade!
it's soo cool!
and thanks :)

Merga
06-20-2014, 04:22 AM
[6/18/2014 5:38:57 PM] Calla: MEGA
[6/18/2014 5:39:08 PM] Calla: MY MII IN TOMODACHI LIFE IS IN LOVE WITH CHIE!

This game makes me angry, but happy at the same time because the possibilities are endless.

Rocket
06-29-2014, 09:49 PM
I just bought this game. It's pretty fun, TBH, plus it makes me super unexpecting.

I named my island "RockySkarm Island" (because RocketSkarm can't fit). I created a character of me, and he's a confident character. I also created a MII of my friend, and he's outgoing.

This game is pretty funny, too.

Marcus: This hairstyle is starting to get on my nerves. It's just....uhg.

You have a haircut most people have. He IS a charmer, he wants is hair to me sexy for da ladies.

sonriopoby123
07-02-2014, 01:10 PM
this game looks fun as hell
I would get it but $40 isnt something i have everyday ya know

Clairvoya
07-07-2014, 01:45 AM
this game looks fun but i have lots of other games (and a wii u) that i want over it so i won't be getting it soon

but i know exactly what mii i'm making : )
xenoblade was worth choosing over this btw

Kitty
07-07-2014, 05:31 AM
PBG's review of this made me wanna vandalize a stage concert song myself...