PDA

View Full Version : Let's try that again.

Kyoushiro
05-01-2014, 04:45 AM
Hey guys. First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for being gone for so long for no legitimate reason. It was really wrong of me to neglect being here and doing my job of interacting with you all and keeping the peace. Starting today I'm going to try to be active here more often, so I look forward to seeing you all again!

I'm Kyoushiro, also known as Collette, but I don't mind whichever name you wanna call me. I'm currently 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. I'm interested in veterinary care and interacting with animals when I grow up, so that's what I'm working on right now in my magnet school!

I play videogames pretty often, and some of my favorites include League of Legends, Okami, Pokemon, and Chrono Trigger. However, something that I've recently become very passionate about is music! When I get spurts of inspiration, I like to make DJ mixes and post them on my soundcloud. All of them should be available for free downloading so everyone can enjoy them. I may also consider re-uploading some of my older mixes from my 7th grade year, where it all began. Also, I may even upload em to youtube for easier access, I guess! We'll see. Basically, I'm pretty excited about mixing music, and it makes me super happy.
And, well, if it wasn't clear enough... I really love canines! I think it's one of my signature traits, heh.

I think that's all I have to say about me for now, but I may edit this later if I need to. Here's some links to where you can find me in other places.
tumblr (http://volibearr.tumblr.com/) - (can be vulgar or NSFW at some points, so beware!)
twitter (https://twitter.com/spacewaxamerica)
soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/cherryboy-3) - (MORE TO COME! STAY TUNED!)

And so, without further ado... ask me anything!

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr267/CloudrunnerWaterWolf/tumblr_n3i95maraY1ttdkobo1_400.gif (http://s490.photobucket.com/user/CloudrunnerWaterWolf/media/tumblr_n3i95maraY1ttdkobo1_400.gif.html)

Dragonite
05-01-2014, 04:50 AM
Should introduce you to my sister. She wants to be a vet, too . . .

Cptfalconman
05-01-2014, 04:52 AM
Let me start off by saying it's good to see you again, and that I've missed you!
Let's be generic. What do you like most about me?
What's your favorite food?
What's your favorite class in school?

Zachgoose
05-01-2014, 04:53 AM
What does Daft Punk mean when he says he's up all night to get lucky?

Kyoushiro
05-01-2014, 04:58 AM
Let me start off by saying it's good to see you again, and that I've missed you!
Let's be generic. What do you like most about me?
What's your favorite food?
What's your favorite class in school?

1. My favorite thing about you is that you've been around for so long, but you're still just as nice as you always were. It's always nice to see you here!
2. My favorite food is either steak or fried pork belly. Basically, I like meat a whole lot.
3. My favorite class is probably health science, which is my magnet. I have a lot of friends in that class and I rarely ever dread going there, like I do with some of my other classes. We learn a lot of valuable stuff in health science, so it's actually kinda fun.

Ayra
05-01-2014, 04:58 AM
Are you able to speak Japanese?
What is your opinion on white people?
What kind of music do you listen to?
What is your opinion of the #Colan concept?
If I were to show you a selfie of myself, how good do you think it would look?
Are you capable of taking a selfie?
What is your opinion of me?

marissachu
05-01-2014, 05:00 AM
1. What's your favorite League champion right now (to play or just in general)?
2. What was the last song that got stuck in your head?
3. Sunglasses, hats, or awkward squinting?

Kyoushiro
05-01-2014, 05:00 AM
What does Daft Punk mean when he says he's up all night to get lucky?

I feel like you've asked me this before... and I don't feel comfy answering it in this forum! XP
How about instead of being up all night to get lucky, we're up all night to pet puppies.

Kyoushiro
05-01-2014, 05:03 AM
1. What's your favorite League champion right now (to play or just in general)?
2. What was the last song that got stuck in your head?
3. Sunglasses, hats, or awkward squinting?

1. Favorite to play is Thresh. Favorite champion in terms of character is Volibear!
2. THE BEAT GO HARD THO (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djRKoTDNk2o)
3. I don't quite get this question...?

Ayra
05-01-2014, 05:04 AM
Do you know how to operate an AMA thread?

Kyoushiro
05-01-2014, 05:12 AM
Are you able to speak Japanese?
What is your opinion on white people?
What kind of music do you listen to?
What is your opinion of the #Colan concept?
If I were to show you a selfie of myself, how good do you think it would look?
Are you capable of taking a selfie?
What is your opinion of me?

1. No, but I wish I could. I only know some phrases and they're particularly not very useful.
2. I accept them like I would any other race? =p
3. I mostly listen to EDM (electronic dance music.) I'm super passionate about edm music and artists and I have a lot of aspirations to go to concerts and stuff. Last year I saw Skrillex live and it was super fun. I want to see other big artists like Major Lazer live one day!
3. I'm glad people support our relationship, hah, so I think it's amusing.
4. I dunno what you look like, but I bet you'd look just fine! :D
5. Hi (https://twitter.com/spacewaxamerica/status/454265066343628800/photo/1)
6. I'm not sure what to think of you, since this is the first time I've seen your name, but I do like your Sylveon theme.

Kyoushiro
05-01-2014, 05:14 AM
Should introduce you to my sister. She wants to be a vet, too . . .

I mean, sure. Actually, if you could maybe ask her about the things she does and report it back to me, I'd really appreciate it!

marissachu
05-01-2014, 05:15 AM
3. I don't quite get this question...?

Like if it's bright outside, what do you do so you don't completely burn your retinas. xD

Kyoushiro
05-01-2014, 05:17 AM
Like if it's bright outside, what do you know so you don't completely burn your retinas. xD

Oh. I don't really own any hats or sunglasses so I usually just have to squint my eyes... But if I had a choice, I'd like to use sunglasses, even though I'd probably look like a jerk.

Ayra
05-01-2014, 05:18 AM
Do you watch any sports?
Would you rather see a selfie of me watching sports, or watching anime?
How have you never seen me before? or do you just not recognize my name change?
Favorite eeveelution?
Opinion of yaoi?

Kyoushiro
05-01-2014, 05:23 AM
Do you watch any sports?
Would you rather see a selfie of me watching sports, or watching anime?
How have you never seen me before? or do you just not recognize my name change?
Favorite eeveelution?
Opinion of yaoi?

1. I watch eSports sometimes, particularly Leage of Legends, but otherwise, nope.
2. It'd probably be more interesting to see someone while they're watching anime.
3. What was your old name? I might recognize you if you tell me.
4. Probably Umbreon
5. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ayra
05-01-2014, 05:29 AM
3. YYHD/ThePinkYoshi/Aura those three names.

Anyway, which anime should I take a selfie with?

Xerodragon12
05-01-2014, 05:35 AM
1: What is your honest opinion of me? (I know you kinda answered it on Tumblr, but w/e)
2: What sparked your interest in the veterinary field?
3: If I told you that anyone can draw comics for Chatbox Shenanigans, would you be interested in drawing one?
4: Opinion on wasabi?

Kyoushiro
05-01-2014, 05:42 AM
3. YYHD/ThePinkYoshi/Aura those three names.

Anyway, which anime should I take a selfie with?

Oh, yeah, I know you! You were pretty nice, I remember.
I dunno. Take a selfie with Pokemon, or the little Sylveon movie.

1: What is your honest opinion of me? (I know you kinda answered it on Tumblr, but w/e)
2: What sparked your interest in the veterinary field?
3: If I told you that anyone can draw comics for Chatbox Shenanigans, would you be interested in drawing one?
4: Opinion on wasabi?

1. Probably said these things before, but; I admire you cause you've really improved with your art, and it's always cool to see when you make art about the forums and our friends. You also seem like a good student, so I envy you sometimes, and I wish I could be as focused as you about school.
2. I've loved animals all my life, and the thing that made me interested in medical stuff was actually playing support/healer roles in video games. I liked playing the Medic in Tf2 and my main role in League is support. It always felt really satisfying for people to tell me, "Hey, thanks for saving me back there!" So I think it set off something in my head that made me want to achieve that in real life, too. I want to help animals and pets so they can be happy, and so their owners can be happy too.
3. Well, if you gave me the option to do a comic, I'd have to draw everyone as furries or Pokemon, lmao. But if you seriously wanted me to, I could.
4. I only like wasabi in tiny, tiny amounts. I don't think it even tastes that good with sushi. I do like wasabi peas, though!

I'm going to try to sleep now, so I'll answer more tomorrow.

Xerodragon12
05-01-2014, 06:04 AM
You also seem like a good student, so I envy you sometimes, and I wish I could be as focused as you about school.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA You have no idea how off you are about me being a good student. I'm mediocre, at best.

Cptfalconman
05-02-2014, 01:28 AM
What kinda interesting stuff have you been doing recently?

Kyoushiro
05-02-2014, 06:36 PM
What kinda interesting stuff have you been doing recently?

I dunno if it's particularly interesting to you, but I've been going out and having fun more often! I made a lot of friends this year so I'm not always cooped up in my room with my computer. Also, I've taken an interest in exploring this general shopping area around my house and seeing what's available to me. Just yesterday I found a store that sells cheap clothes, so I may go there when I have money again.

Also, why are you a mod?!

SuperSceptile
05-02-2014, 06:40 PM
I was a newer member when you left, but, welcome back! XD
1. What is your favorite song?

Kyoushiro
05-02-2014, 10:20 PM
I was a newer member when you left, but, welcome back! XD
1. What is your favorite song?

I've been thinking about this for a long time! It's probably either Tsukema Tsukeru by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, or Sound Bang by Major Lazer. I think those two sum up my music taste in general...

Tainers14
05-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Haven't talked to you in a while!(not a question)

Has your year been going well? (definitely a question)

Kyoushiro
05-02-2014, 11:20 PM
Haven't talked to you in a while!(not a question)

Has your year been going well? (definitely a question)

My year has been going pretty great. Compared to my 9th grade year, I feel so much happier and confident in myself. I finally have friends that can support me irl so I don't have to always retreat to the internet to whine and cry. Also I've been putting more effort into making myself look nice, so it's a bit of an ego boost that I really needed. :D So this year has been very nice so far!

Aaron
05-02-2014, 11:22 PM
How are you?
Why is your sig so fabulous?
Rather quick change of topic, but what are your feelings about people in the LGBT community?

Blade Lord Nayru
05-02-2014, 11:36 PM

I need that sig...

Ok, a question. Let's see... something nice.... Ah, I got it!

What are you happiest about RIGHT NOW?

Kyoushiro
05-02-2014, 11:38 PM
How are you?
Rather quick change of topic, but what are your feelings about people in the LGBT community?

1. I'm okay, just kinda tired. I didn't get much sleep last night and it's been a long day.
2. THIS is why! (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2wsukPuqiI)
3. What can I say? I love them, of course, and they deserve a lot of support and respect. A lot of my friends fall under the lgbt spectrum, and it's been interesting learning about different sexualities and gender identities.
I might as well say myself that I've been pondering the possibility of me being non binary or agender... it's something I still have to look into and find out for myself.

I need that sig...

Ok, a question. Let's see... something nice.... Ah, I got it!

What are you happiest about RIGHT NOW?

I'm honestly just really happy that it's finally Friday. This week felt super long and I'm looking forward to going out tomorrow and relaxing for a little bit.

Blade Lord Nayru
05-02-2014, 11:46 PM
What do you like on your pizza? according to RaS human flesh is not a pizza topping

What do you do to relax after a tough day? Do you play League like Eyan?

Kyoushiro
05-02-2014, 11:54 PM
What do you like on your pizza? according to RaS human flesh is not a pizza topping

What do you do to relax after a tough day? Do you play League like Eyan?

1.I like pepperoni! I won't mind if a pizza has other things like sausage on it, but I just like pepperoni pizza the most.
2. Oh heck no, I don't play League to relax. I play League with Eyan and our team to have fun, but it's not something I would do to find something relaxing after a tough day. I tend to get stressed out when I play, especially when I just play by myself.

Shantae
05-03-2014, 02:27 AM
Hi Kyo. Gotta ask you some questions!

Your opinion about me so far? I want to improve myself as person and here. : )

Merga
05-03-2014, 03:04 AM
Obligatory "opinion on me question" because I'm not that creative.
Can I cut Xero's neck if he decides to go with the furry comic that he was thinking of making.

Kyoushiro
05-03-2014, 04:01 AM
Hi Kyo. Gotta ask you some questions!

Your opinion about me so far? I want to improve myself as person and here. : )

I think you're a very kind person! You always seem to be really happy all the time and it brightens my day a little. Also, being Filipino nets you extra points with me.

Obligatory "opinion on me question" because I'm not that creative.
Can I cut Xero's neck if he decides to go with the furry comic that he was thinking of making.

1. Same thing with Rawr, being Filipino gives you extra cool points with me. XD I think you're funny and I'm grateful for the work you do here. I don't see you as much but I do enjoy talking to you.

2. No, what's wrong with the furry comic?! I was even planning on maybe helping Xero with it! XP I think it would be super cool.

Xerodragon12
05-03-2014, 04:52 AM
I was going to say I was joking about the furry comic, but seeing Kyo's comment is making me have second doubts. wtf.

Kyoushiro
05-03-2014, 05:18 AM
I was going to say I was joking about the furry comic, but seeing Kyo's comment is making me have second doubts. wtf.

I will furrify this entire forum if I have to.

Blade Lord Nayru
05-03-2014, 10:34 AM
Everyone is doing this, so...
Opinion of me?

Favorite RPG?

Kyoushiro
05-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Everyone is doing this, so...
Opinion of me?

Favorite RPG?

1. I think you got a name change if I'm not mistaken, so I don't know much about you. But I do like your username, it reminds me of my Warrior Cat days.

2. My favorite RPG is probably Chrono Trigger! Or Pokemon, if that counts... but CT is just special in its own way.

ShadowMr.L
05-03-2014, 04:22 PM
1. How does it feel to have been asked so many questions?

2. Can you believe it's already been 5 years since we met?

3. What is your favorite forumotion memory?

Blade Lord Nayru
05-03-2014, 04:30 PM
I think you got a name change if I'm not mistaken, so I don't know much about you.

I used to be Dratini, but you may not remember me then either because you weren't spending time here when I finally began doing that.

Is your avatar a dog version of an Ace Attorney character?

Xerodragon12
05-03-2014, 05:16 PM
I will furrify this entire forum if I have to.

And THAT is how super villains are made, everybody.

Blade Lord Nayru
05-03-2014, 05:35 PM
And THAT is how super villains are made, everybody.
I call role of loyal minion!

What question do you want to answer?
Can you answer it?

Kyoushiro
05-04-2014, 06:02 AM
1. How does it feel to have been asked so many questions?

2. Can you believe it's already been 5 years since we met?

3. What is your favorite forumotion memory?

1. It may sound silly, but it kinda reassures me that people still care about me here. So it makes me pretty happy.

2. This actually ties in to something I was thinking of today... so earlier today I went with my friend to see the Gamer Symphony Orchestra, and they played the really heartfelt song from Chrono Trigger. I think it was the ending credits. But it made me think of a long time ago when I was on the chat listening to that song and wondering if I'd still be around in 5 years at the time. I was only 10 then, and I'm 15 now, so I guess that dream came true.

3. I think one of my favorites was the night I got my mod powers. It was May 15th, I remember. A lot of these memories come back to me seasonally, apparently. I miss the feeling of being so happy and honored that night.

I used to be Dratini, but you may not remember me then either because you weren't spending time here when I finally began doing that.

Is your avatar a dog version of an Ace Attorney character?

Yeah, it is, actually! It's supposed to be Simon. I haven't actually played any of the AA games, but my best friend really likes Bobby Fullbright and she thought I would like Simon, so we have matching doggy avatars. The full pic is here (http://i.imgur.com/PLjVsWe.jpg)

ShadowMr.L
05-05-2014, 01:35 AM
1. Do you think you'd be different in any shape or form if you never changed your name as 'GingaSonic(whatevernumbers)' to Kyoushiro(Blitz)?

2. Do you miss making AMVs?

3. Do you ever sometimes wish you could forget everything you know about Ginga Nagerboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed, discovering it anew?

Badkole
05-05-2014, 07:04 PM
hi kyo i luv pokemon do u hehehehe

Kyoushiro
05-06-2014, 05:03 AM
1. Do you think you'd be different in any shape or form if you never changed your name as 'GingaSonic(whatevernumbers)' to Kyoushiro(Blitz)?

2. Do you miss making AMVs?

3. Do you ever sometimes wish you could forget everything you know about Ginga Nagerboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed, discovering it anew?

1. I think I might have been slightly different. If I kept those silly numbers in my name I'd probably just look, well, silly. But I'm glad that I kept his name because it sounds cool.

2. Sometimes I do, but then I realize I was pretty bad at it and didn't have the right programs. I feel happier working with music and stuff and it's satisfying to me.

3. I've never thought about that kinda thing before. I actually watched the whole series out of order, so maybe it would be useful if I could just erase my memory of all my ginga stuff so I can relive everything. I'd cry. ;_;

Xerodragon12
05-06-2014, 05:26 AM
If I let you have free reign over the "furry comic" which I have temporarily dubbed "Two Furries and a Nerd", would you let it be a gag-a-week type comic, or would you give it some kind of over-arching storyline?

Merga
05-06-2014, 05:30 AM
If I let you have free reign over the "furry comic" which I have temporarily dubbed "Two Furries and a Nerd", would you let it be a gag-a-week type comic, or would you give it some kind of over-arching storyline?

This is how villains are made (part 2).
If I took a picture of my dog with a rice hat on, how blown away would you be (scale of 1-10, will take during the summer if I feel like it)?

Kyoushiro
05-06-2014, 05:31 AM

I think I'd make it a gag-a-week comic. It's been too long since I've been able to write a big storyline for something and it'd be easier to just make jokes, which is something I could improve on!
But I'll let you know if I think of a storyline.

This is how villains are made (part 2).
If I took a picture of my dog with a rice hat on, how blown away would you be (scale of 1-10, will take during the summer if I feel like it)?

Xerodragon12
05-06-2014, 05:55 AM
Would you like to be the primary artist for "Two Furries and a Nerd"?

Luna
05-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Go onto your phone/iPod/Media Player, shuffle all of your music into one playlist, take the first five songs played and rank them in order of best to worst.

Blade Lord Nayru
05-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Is Kyuubi somehow related to you? You both have Ky, u and i in your names, as well as both being somewhat canine.

Kyoushiro
05-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Would you like to be the primary artist for "Two Furries and a Nerd"?

Nooooo.... I think I'd rather just be a secondary artist, at least for now. I think I should finish school first and then maybe I can consider doing more work for the comic.

Go onto your phone/iPod/Media Player, shuffle all of your music into one playlist, take the first five songs played and rank them in order of best to worst.

1. Helix Nebula - Anamanaguchi
2. Fallen Angel - Panty and Stocking soundtrack
3. Parappa's live RAP with MC King Kong Mushi
4. Absolute Territory - Ken Ashcorp
5. Turtle Surfin on Midnight Lake - bo en

Is Kyuubi somehow related to you? You both have Ky, u and i in your names, as well as both being somewhat canine.

Kyuubi told me this on tumblr and I replied to him, "What, cause we're both furries?" And I laughed for a bit.
I'm not sure if Kyuubi is truthfully a furry though.
But no, we're not related!

Ayra
05-07-2014, 12:02 AM
Still a good couple though :p

ShadowMr.L
05-07-2014, 12:03 AM
1. Favorite day of the week?
2. Favorite Song?
3. Have you woken up to 7, waited to 11 just to figure out no one would call?
4. What're your opinions on the new Smash Bros game? Are you getting it? If so, what console?

Kyoushiro
05-07-2014, 12:19 AM
Still a good couple though :p

Um no.

1. Favorite day of the week?
2. Favorite Song?
3. Have you woken up to 7, waited to 11 just to figure out no one would call?
4. What're your opinions on the new Smash Bros game? Are you getting it? If so, what console?

1. I like Thursdays for some reason.
2. Tsukema Tsukeru by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
3. All of my stupid edgy elementary school days, yeah, I did. (I know what you're referencing)
4. I think it looks beautiful! But I don't have the money for a Wii U, so I'm probably just going to have to get the 3ds version.

Xerodragon12
05-07-2014, 05:52 AM
But no, we're not related!

The fox may be a trickster, but the wolf lies

ShadowMr.L
05-07-2014, 10:04 PM
1. Just how excited are you for the Ruby and Sapphire remakes?

2. What are you looking forward to the most?

Kyoushiro
05-07-2014, 11:08 PM
1. Just how excited are you for the Ruby and Sapphire remakes?

2. What are you looking forward to the most?

1. I'm suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper excited! I can't contain myself till November. I'm sure it'll be exciting. Er, I hope.

2. I'm looking forward to hearing the new music, or the old music remastered. Especially the trumpets.

Xerodragon12
05-07-2014, 11:41 PM
I'll have you know, you're going to be listed as primary artist for "2 Furries and a Nerd" whether you like it or not, because I can't draw anthro stuff for the life of me. This is a question.

Kyoushiro
05-07-2014, 11:50 PM
I'll have you know, you're going to be listed as primary artist for "2 Furries and a Nerd" whether you like it or not, because I can't draw anthro stuff for the life of me. This is a question.

Well ok. Maybe tonight or this weekend I can flesh out the designs for Megapanda and give you some refs for Kyo.

ShadowMr.L
05-08-2014, 02:06 AM
1. Are you interested in any type of acting?

2. To be, or not to be?

3. Who you gonna call when the dead are rising?

Kyoushiro
05-08-2014, 03:46 AM
1. Are you interested in any type of acting?

2. To be, or not to be?

3. Who you gonna call when the dead are rising?

1. At some point I once had an interest in it, then realized that having to talk to people so much and put up an act would be too emotionally draining. I'm an incredibly emotionally stupid person so it would just take so much out of me to be a part of a theater club.

I don't get 2 or 3. >_<

Xerodragon12
05-08-2014, 04:19 AM
I don't get 2 or 3. >_<

To be, or not to be-That is the question,
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous Fortune
or to take arms against a Sea of trouble
And by opposing end them? To die...to sleep...
no more... and by a sleep, to say we end
the Heart-ache, and the thousand Natural Shocks
that Flesh is heir to? Tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wished. To die...to sleep
To sleep, a perchance to dream-Aye, that's the rub
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes Calamity of so long life:
For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time,
The Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely,
The pangs of despised Love, the Law’s delay,
The insolence of Office, and the Spurns
That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
When he himself might his Quietus make
With a bare Bodkin? Who would these Fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death,
The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn
No Traveler returns, Puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
Than fly to others that we know not of.
Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all,
And thus the Native hue of Resolution
Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
And enterprises of great pitch and moment,
With this regard their Currents turn awry,
And lose the name of Action. Soft you now,
The fair Ophelia. Nymph, in all thy Orisons
Be thou all my sins remembered
-Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1

If there's something strange in the neighborhood... who ya gonna call?
(Answer goes here)
If there's something weird, and it don't look good... who ya gonna call?
(Answer goes here)
If you're seeing things...running in yo head...who can ya call?
(Answer goes here)
An invisible man...sleeping in yo bed...(ow) who ya gonna call?
(Answer goes here)
If you're all alone, pick up the phone, and ya call..
(Answer goes here)
and et cetera

ShadowMr.L
05-08-2014, 11:24 AM
1. Do you think Xero asked some oretty dang cool questions? (and overall best post on your AMA so far?)
2. Favorite books you've read recently/of all time?

Blade Lord Nayru
05-08-2014, 11:29 AM
What are some books you've read and really liked? I'm trying to find out if we have any common interests.

herothezero
05-09-2014, 12:17 AM
Can quotes qualify as questions in AMA's?
Even if they're from Hamlet and what I believe to be Ghostbusters?

Kyoushiro
05-09-2014, 12:24 AM
1. Do you think Xero asked some oretty dang cool questions? (and overall best post on your AMA so far?)
2. Favorite books you've read recently/of all time?

1. I guess so. He usually asks some good questions that aren't too difficult to answer.
2. Well, you know me, I liked the Warrior Cats books a lot. Other than that I don't have any particular favorite books because I read a whole lot of books. Or, at least I used to. (this can also apply to Starpaw's question)

Can quotes qualify as questions in AMA's?
Even if they're from Hamlet and what I believe to be Ghostbusters?

I'd rather people not speak to me in riddles or quotes cause I'm oblivious and half the time I don't get it. =(

BreeZaps
05-09-2014, 04:01 AM
HI KYO
*throws gameboy*
Opinion on RSE bring redone for 3DS?
What version you getting?
What starter you picking?
Treecko is the best. If you didn't say Treecko screw you. :3
My cousin called a nunchuck a Wiichuck. Is that funny or no?
What do you think of the WiiMini?
What do you think X and Y were lacking and what are you hoping for RSE remixes that could fix that?

Kyoushiro
05-09-2014, 06:57 PM
HI KYO
*throws gameboy*
Opinion on RSE bring redone for 3DS?
What version you getting?
What starter you picking?
Treecko is the best. If you didn't say Treecko screw you. :3
My cousin called a nunchuck a Wiichuck. Is that funny or no?
What do you think of the WiiMini?
What do you think X and Y were lacking and what are you hoping for RSE remixes that could fix that?

1. I'm really excited and happy! I think whenever I feel sad or not motivated, I'll just think about how it'll be worth it to wait till November.
2. I'll get Alpha Sapphire because I originally had Sapphire on the Gameboy.
3. I'll either get Treecko or Mudkip. I'm not sure yet.
4. Um... I guess that's kinda funny? XD That made me grin for some reason.
5. Y'know, I kinda didn't even realize the Wiimini was a thing until you said that just now. So I'm not sure how to feel.
6. I think what XY really lacked was a fun aftergame. It felt like there wasn't a lot to do story-wise after you beat the Champion, which made me get bored really fast. Hopefully the remixes will help fix this and make a cool aftergame.

Aaron
05-09-2014, 07:13 PM
Since you're getting Alpha Sapphire and I'm getting Omega Ruby, we should exchange friend codes for version exclusives and stuff :D

What is your favourite Pokemon spin-off?
Are you excited for Smash 4?
Were you surprised when Greninja was announced?

Kyoushiro
05-09-2014, 07:24 PM
Since you're getting Alpha Sapphire and I'm getting Omega Ruby, we should exchange friend codes for version exclusives and stuff :D

What is your favourite Pokemon spin-off?
Are you excited for Smash 4?
Were you surprised when Greninja was announced?

Sure, maybe we can trade if you want!

1. My favorite spin off is definitely Mystery Dungeon. I spent so many hours playing those games and they mean a lot to me.
2. I'm excited, but I'd probably be a lot more excited if I had a Wii U. I'll probably just have to get the 3ds version.
3. I was surprised, but the initial "OMG WHO IS THAT" feeling was taken away because I got spoiled on tumblr on the new trailer.

Luna
05-09-2014, 07:32 PM
describe your fursona

Kyoushiro
05-09-2014, 07:38 PM
describe your fursona

Punk rock. Monochrome. Likes food.
yas (http://37.media.tumblr.com/bb5881905d59da1c13fe8b39db463613/tumblr_n287jvO88k1rwt84lo1_500.png)

Dragonite
05-09-2014, 07:39 PM
if you could put anything at all on a pizza, solid, liquid, gas or imaginary, what would it be?

Kyoushiro
05-09-2014, 07:41 PM
if you could put anything at all on a pizza, solid, liquid, gas or imaginary, what would it be?

What kinda question is this...? I'd probably just put pepperoni!
But I guess to be interesting, I'd put Mang Tomas sauce or Srirancha sauce on it.

ShadowMr.L
05-09-2014, 08:45 PM
1. Ever re-think of re-reading Warriors lately?

2. Glad it's the weekend?

3. How does it feel to know Sophmore year is coming to a close?

Kyoushiro
05-09-2014, 08:50 PM
1. Ever re-think of re-reading Warriors lately?

2. Glad it's the weekend?

3. How does it feel to know Sophmore year is coming to a close?

1. Nah. It would take too long and I don't think there's much of a point.

2. Who wouldn't be?

3. To be totally honest... I'm kinda sad. I had a lot of fun this year and I'm not even sure what I'm gonna do over the summer. I'm also sad because I know next year will be a lot more hectic, so I just wish that this year would last a little longer, so I can enjoy the calmness of 10th grade.

Xerodragon12
05-11-2014, 02:55 AM
Don't think I've ever asked you this:
Favorite RWBY character?
Favorite RWBY moment?
Favorite RWBY song?
Excited for RWBY Volume 2?

Kyoushiro
05-11-2014, 07:11 PM
Don't think I've ever asked you this:
Favorite RWBY character?
Favorite RWBY moment?
Favorite RWBY song?
Excited for RWBY Volume 2?

1. Definitely Blake. Probably cause I have a thing for outfits that are just plain monochrome-colored. And also cause she's a fauna!

2. I'm not really sure actually. But even if it was just the trailer, I liked the part in Yang's trailer when she was about to kiss that dude and she punched him right in the face. I got a lot of laughs out of that one.

3. "From Shadows" from Blake's trailer

4. Yes, I am! My one friend at school actually came up to me at lunch to tell me that it was gonna start in July, so it gave me something to look forward to.

Xerodragon12
05-11-2014, 09:13 PM
4. Yes, I am! My one friend at school actually came up to me at lunch to tell me that it was gonna start in July, so it gave me something to look forward to.

Well, it premieres at RTX, which is in the first week of July, and then goes up online two weeks after that, so about mid-July-ish should be when the episodes start going live. And it's in a different format! 12 minute episodes every other week, and then in between is world-building stuff.
Did I ever show you the new OP that was revealed at PAX?

Kyoushiro
05-12-2014, 02:20 AM
Well, it premieres at RTX, which is in the first week of July, and then goes up online two weeks after that, so about mid-July-ish should be when the episodes start going live. And it's in a different format! 12 minute episodes every other week, and then in between is world-building stuff.
Did I ever show you the new OP that was revealed at PAX?

No, but if you send me a link I'll definitely watch it.

Blade Lord Nayru
05-14-2014, 06:30 PM
Do you have any pets?

Kyoushiro
05-14-2014, 11:44 PM
Do you have any pets?

It's ironic that I love animals so much, but alas, I do not have a pet. I had a goldfish but that doesn't really count. >_>
Hopefully when I'm older and have suitable living conditions, I'd like to have a pet dog for a companion.

SuperSceptile
05-14-2014, 11:51 PM
Why do you like wolves so much?

Kyoushiro
05-15-2014, 01:18 AM
Why do you like wolves so much?

I'm actually not sure. For one thing, I just think they're aesthetically pleasing to look at, and they're very pretty. I can't explain it! I'd love to see one up close one day if possible.

SuperSceptile
05-15-2014, 01:24 AM
What is your favorite game of all time?
(I hope this question wasn't asked already.)

Ayra
05-15-2014, 01:27 AM
Turn down for what?

SuperSceptile
05-15-2014, 01:28 AM
Turn down for what?

Will you please stop posting that? I mean Seriously!

Ayra
05-15-2014, 01:31 AM
But I like seeing how people react to it :P

Xerodragon12
05-15-2014, 06:14 PM
What would Kyoushiro look like in the world of RWBY?
What would be her weapon of choice?

Kyoushiro
05-15-2014, 10:58 PM
What is your favorite game of all time?
(I hope this question wasn't asked already.)

My answer to this seems to change a lot... so I'll give you two. It's either Okami or Pokemon Sapphire!

What would Kyoushiro look like in the world of RWBY?
What would be her weapon of choice?

I actually think about this a lot and then get sad about it because she'd basically just be a weird clone of Blake.
She would be a faunus and have wolf ears, or a wolf tail. She would be a physical fighter and use gloves with claws attached. Sorta like Wolverine's gloves, I would suppose.

SuperSceptile
05-15-2014, 11:00 PM
Why do you prefer pokemon Sapphire over Emerald?

Blade Lord Nayru
05-15-2014, 11:00 PM
What do you do when the weather is nice and the power is out? Do you go stargazing? Bicycling? Jogging?

Kyoushiro
05-16-2014, 12:31 AM
Why do you prefer pokemon Sapphire over Emerald?

Because Sapphire was my very first Pokemon game. I played it before I got my hands on a copy of Emerald, and I spent much more time on it. I had a level 100 Mightyena on it. ;_;

What do you do when the weather is nice and the power is out? Do you go stargazing? Bicycling? Jogging?

If I had a bike, I would totally go everywhere with it! But alas, I don't. So when the weather is nice, I like to take it all in and listen to happy songs on my walkman and just stroll around.

Spitfire
05-17-2014, 02:44 AM
What's the most fun thing about Otakon?

SuperSceptile
05-18-2014, 08:32 PM
Do you like mario kart?

Kyoushiro
05-20-2014, 03:12 AM
What's the most fun thing about Otakon?

I like seeing all the happy people.

Do you like mario kart?

I do! I used to be pretty decent at the handheld games but I was never good at the console ones.

SuperSceptile
05-20-2014, 03:14 AM
Do you have a wii u?

Kyoushiro
05-21-2014, 01:17 AM
Do you have a wii u?

I totally would if I had the money or the space for it. Sadly, I don't have either of those! Maybe one day I'll get one, but it seems pretty far off.

Xerodragon12
05-21-2014, 01:31 AM
Would Kyo of RWBY look something like this?
http://puu.sh/8UCUv.jpg

Kyoushiro
05-22-2014, 03:33 AM
Would Kyo of RWBY look something like this?
http://puu.sh/8UCUv.jpg

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I saw your tumblr post and it slipped my mind when I was in a sick haze. But heck yes, she definitely would look something like that! I liked your other designs too.

Majorasfan
05-22-2014, 04:52 AM
If the wolf is always the bad guy, how does Spice and Wolf exist?

Kyoushiro
05-22-2014, 08:17 PM
If the wolf is always the bad guy, how does Spice and Wolf exist?

I dunno. I just remember trying to read the text-only novel version of Spice and Wolf and being totally confused!
By the way, hi, I hope college went well for you.

ShadowMr.L
05-26-2014, 12:42 AM
1. How many finals do you have to take?

2. Is it worth trying to get back into League? (again)

Kyoushiro
05-26-2014, 04:59 AM
1. How many finals do you have to take?

2. Is it worth trying to get back into League? (again)

1. I think I have 7, and I'm decently confident in doing well in most of them. Except math. >_>

2. It's worth it if you have the patience and determination to get better. Playing with friends might motivate you to play more.