PDA

View Full Version : Stumble On My Earthquake

TyphlosionX
05-02-2014, 11:53 PM
Anyways this is the GROUND type gym for the Gym League.So if you guys want to challenge me post comment or PM saying what date and time so I can check if I am available.Click the spoiler for the rules if you don't know them.

Battles take place on Pokémon Showdown. WiFi might feel authentic, but most unfortunately not everyone has access to that.
Gyms will take the form of threads in the Competitive/Online section.
Conform to Smogon OU. No Ubers, no evasion, non multi-sleep, no moody, no excessive trash talking, no offending Magikarp, all that standard stuff.
If something on your team gets banished to Ubers in the middle of your challenge, we will take a vote on what to do about it but more than likely you can keep using it.
That being said, challengers must use one team throughout the entire challenge, so think carefully about it before entering. Changing your team to fight each leader's monotype would just kill the entire point. If we catch you changing your team over the course of a challenge you will most probably be disqualified.
To prevent this from happening, Leaders, is recommended that you save the battle videos.
In the case that you lose, challengers can rematch a Leader as many times as you want.
You can challenge the leaders in whichever order you want (since we never agreed on how an order should be decided).
Leaders should also keep a record of who defeats them in the thread somewhere. I could make a master Google Doc of it all if you want, also.
Leaders can step down at any time (or if a massive problem happens or they become inactive for a long period of time we may have to, uh, remove them). In that case, the position will be replaced on a first come, first serve basis.
In the name of keeping things interesting, Leaders are allowed to choose from more than six Pokémon (since we never agreed on that yet, either, I'll call an arbitrary limit of 8) and bring any six to battle. However, to keep things somewhat fair for the challengers, Leaders must post the species of Pokémon you may potentially bring to the field in the Gym threads. If you want to post the full PS transcript in your thread that's fine too, but do so at your own risk of being outmaneuvered.
If you change your team midway through the season, be sure to update your team thread!
Double battles are cool, if you can arrange them on your own.
Once again, save the battle videos. Come on, it's fun.
My Pokemon Showdown is SnivyX.
Team:Garchomp
Rhyperior
Flygon
Golurk
Mamoswine
Krookodile
Replays:http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-116553311http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-116557337http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-118631179

Trainer List:
UbersSuck20
Chris
Sonoriopoby123

UbersSuck20
05-03-2014, 11:22 AM
An idiot who hates ubers challenges you to a battle.

sonriopoby123
05-10-2014, 02:24 PM
ok let's see if I can beat u

Blue
05-11-2014, 04:26 AM
Let's water the ground.

Edit: Lol. I forgot I already beat you. Never posted in this thread.

herothezero
05-11-2014, 05:10 PM
I challenge you and so on and so forth.

X!!
05-13-2014, 06:42 AM
let me fight your ground typezzzz

Kamex
05-13-2014, 07:05 AM
I would also like to challenge you some day. Whenever the hell you decide to go on xD