PDA

View Full Version : Sfpl

TyphlosionX
06-04-2014, 12:51 AM
I was thinking of this and thought it would be a fun idea,so SFPL stands for Superskarmory Forums Pokemon League and I was going to make it like a NFL or NBA where there would be a season with a certain amount of games and people could make a team for example the Pallet Town Pikachus are whatever you want and the leaders could invite other people to the teams and at the end of the season there would be a playoff or tournament,if you have any ideas to add to this please comment. I forgot this will be on PS,but its organized like a league like a nba league of how many games there are,I think 6 people per team should be maxed unless you want more people to be subs just in case a person cant get on but this thread was just to ask for any ideas so if you have anything to put in feel free.

CaptainRed1000
06-04-2014, 04:39 AM
On the one hand, we have the Gym League. On the other, that thing is pretty much dead, and this sounds relatively interesting. Kinda reminds me of the opening scene for Zoroark: The Master of Illusions, where they had the two teams of Magnemite and its evo. line and Elekid and it's evo. line. If you can pull it off, manage it and don't let it die too quickly, then go for it!

sonriopoby123
06-04-2014, 05:52 AM
...How would it work? I'm lost already o_O

SuperSceptile
06-04-2014, 06:33 AM
Yeah I'm kind of lost. If you put like a rule list or something it might help.

herothezero
06-04-2014, 07:51 PM
I thought a web forum that had watching a teenager/young adult play video games, the highest rated one being E-10 most likely, would have a bunch of sports enthusiasts who know the rules inside and out

There are several teams. We have seasons in which the teams battle each other. It might get a bit confusing how you'd win. And then there are final games and such among the teams that win the most.

My complaint is we don't have many people here so we'd be lucky to have 3 teams of six.
Also would it be like 1 on 1 battles and whatever teams have more victories win the match?
Also this will die in a week most likely But then again it's summer, so people have much more flexible schedules I'm sure.

TyphlosionX
06-05-2014, 01:09 AM
I thought a web forum that had watching a teenager/young adult play video games, the highest rated one being E-10 most likely, would have a bunch of sports enthusiasts who know the rules inside and out

There are several teams. We have seasons in which the teams battle each other. It might get a bit confusing how you'd win. And then there are final games and such among the teams that win the most.

My complaint is we don't have many people here so we'd be lucky to have 3 teams of six.
Also would it be like 1 on 1 battles and whatever teams have more victories win the match?
Also this will die in a week most likely But then again it's summer, so people have much more flexible schedules I'm sure.

yeah it would be 1 on 1 for each person out of six so say if u were playing you would choose one guy to battle and while whoever wins the most battles out of the teams wins and if anybody could give any ideas of how many games should be in a season.