PDA

View Full Version : Favorite 3DS Game(so far)

Kyoits
07-05-2014, 07:22 PM
The title really says it all.

My personal favorite 3DS game would have to be Kid Icarus: Uprising. The game revived a dead series in Kid Icarus and it was a big thing. As you may know, Masahrio Sakurai(the creator of Smash Bros) had some involvement in the development in this game which explains why it is so good. I like everything about this game from the humor, to the awesome graphics, and even the unique play style. One of my favorite things about this game was the way that the characters interacted with each other. It was enjoying to watch and some of them even had me laughing. One in particular was when Pit and Hades were talking. I can't remember exactly what they were saying, but I do remember me laughing like crazy when it was going on. I was just so in love with this game and it is my favorite 3DS game(so far).

Dabottle
07-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Bravely Default.
Fantastic gameplay, a decent story (I felt that the protagonists were lacking and they could have handled the ending better, as well as another spoilery plotpoint or two but the antagonists were brilliant), great voice acting and an (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2JMtP35Kkk) amazing (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV1G5e1KQN8) bloody (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ArprM--rY) soundtrack (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIVBqSIVcSQ).

sonriopoby123
07-05-2014, 08:09 PM
gdi bottle i was gonna say that

but yes Bravely Default was extremely fun, it has a few flaws but that's what sequels are supposed to cover, right?

BreeZaps
07-05-2014, 08:43 PM
I have a few
Yoshi's new Island
Animal crossing new leaf
Mario kart 7
Pokemon Y

But my real fav was The legend of Zelda OOT.
It was a fun game and nothing will beat it. (Until smash 4 lol)

Dragonite
07-06-2014, 02:03 AM
Why do you have to ask such hard questions.

But, Tales of the Abyss would be mine. It makes good use of the 3D, and with or without the 3D the world looks amazing. Combat system's pretty good, although it's not introduced to the player very well. It has a pretty expansive story, (mostly) realistic characters who interact with each other pretty well, and some really good voice actors. (They even had a few popular anime voices in there, most notably Igchigo's voice from Bleach.)

Only played a little bit of it, but there's a decent chance Bravely Default could overtake ToA whenever I get around to playing it for real. I have high hopes that ORAS will blow both of them out of the water in November.

Zachgoose
07-06-2014, 06:15 AM
Every 3DS game that is currently on the market is significantly worse than Bravely Default.

Aaron
07-06-2014, 10:07 AM
Of all of the 3DS games I have played the only two I have thoroughly enjoyed are Star Fox 64 3D and Sonic Generations. I'm gonna have to give it to Star Fox, though. The graphics and music are a step up from the original and the game as a whole is ridiculously fun. On top of that, I personally don't think the voice acting is as bad as people say it is. The only complaint I have is that the game is short and can be beaten in about 2 hours. Honestly, though, that doesn't bother me as I really enjoy replaying it over and over again.

Also there's a special place in hell for Slippy ****ing Toad

Grenadehyena
07-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Maybe Shin Megami Tensei 4 it fixes so much annoying stuff from the older games or maybe the newest Ace Attorney game

Clairvoya
07-07-2014, 01:17 AM
I haven't played that many games bcuz cheap parents but it would be a tie between New Leaf and A Link Between Worlds. New Leaf is just really relaxing and there's always something to do each day that makes it addicting (but the more days you stop playing the more scared you are to go back). A Link Between Worlds had really great dungeons, and there was almost any order you could go in with the last seven.

SuperSceptile
07-07-2014, 01:29 AM
The title really says it all.

My personal favorite 3DS game would have to be Kid Icarus: Uprising. The game revived a dead series in Kid Icarus and it was a big thing. As you may know, Masahrio Sakurai(the creator of Smash Bros) had some involvement in the development in this game which explains why it is so good. I like everything about this game from the humor, to the awesome graphics, and even the unique play style. One of my favorite things about this game was the way that the characters interacted with each other. It was enjoying to watch and some of them even had me laughing. One in particular was when Pit and Hades were talking. I can't remember exactly what they were saying, but I do remember me laughing like crazy when it was going on. I was just so in love with this game and it is my favorite 3DS game(so far).

This in a nutshell.
HOWEVER, I dislike Bravely Default. The characters bored me, I didn't like the combat system, and it's just not for me. I'll stick with Golden Sun. (Please don't hurt me.)
A close second for my favorite would have to be LOZ ALBW. I did not expect to like it so much after playing WW HD. I thought the top down gameplay would be inferior, I'm happy I was wrong!
I also love FE: Awakening, Super Mario 3D Land, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Yoshi's New Island, Pokemon X/Y, Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, and ,any more.
I also have more to look forward to like Professor Layton Vs. Ace Attorney, Smash, and Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Dabottle
07-07-2014, 10:39 PM
HOWEVER, I dislike Bravely Default. The characters bored me

haven't you only played the demo

Sean
07-12-2014, 02:46 AM
I can never pick a favorite!

1. Pokemom X
2. Animal Crossing
3. Fire Emblem
4. Kid Icarus
5. Super Mario 3D World

Dragonite
07-12-2014, 03:20 AM
5. Super Mario 3D World

You mean Land? Because World is a Wii U game.