PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Mafia VIII: Pick Your Poison

Tainers14
07-30-2014, 12:05 AM
WELCOME TO MAFIA 8 MY WAY: PICK YOUR POISON
http://ih2.redbubble.net/image.6267155.4133/sticker,375x360.png

The basic idea in this setup is that 5 power roles are showed to the mafia and the mafia gets to pick the three power roles that the town receives.

You can read more on the setup if you click this url (http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Pick_Your_Poison#Pick_Your_Poison)

RECORD

Town 1 - 6 Mafia

Town, you suck LOL. Big shoutout to UZI for picking this DOPE MAFIA colour. Shoutout to Britain for having the cool spelling of colour.

Town
Villager x4 - Has no night action. Can only vote during the day. Best role in Europe when #lcsbigplays happen
Innocent Child 0-1 - Power Role. PM the host anytime during the game and he reveals that he is town-aligned in his next post.
Tracker 0-1 - Power Role. Each night, you may investigate one player in the game and you will discover which player they targeted (if any)
Cop 0-1 - Power Role. Once a night, the cop can investigate a player and gets a report on their alignment.
Vigilante 0-1 - Power Role You may select 1 person to kill during the night. If you run into mafia, you die. If Mafia targets Vigilante, Vigilante does not get to shoot. Vigilante only gets 2 bullets. (as you can see, vigilante is awful at lvl 1 fights top lane double proc tiger udyr)
Jailer 0-1 - Power Role. Protects one target during the night but also role blocks that person.

Mafia x3
Vanilla Mafia x3 - Kills 1 person every night

PM if something is un-clear

SIGN-UPS
1. Majorasfan
2. Will
3. Unknown Visions
4. Sylveon
5. Weeping Angel
6. Astinus
7. Zachgoose
8. sonriopody123
9. Garthcune
10. DavisMT

Will
07-30-2014, 12:06 AM
I wish to join the mafia game.

Tainers14
07-30-2014, 12:06 AM
oh i forgot to add jailer hold on

Prospering
07-30-2014, 12:07 AM
Its mafia 8 plz based tainers..... I'm in
Edit; I'm terrible mafia, dont kill me ;)

Tainers14
07-30-2014, 12:09 AM
read the thread i also said mafia 9. not my day lmao

Ayra
07-30-2014, 12:12 AM
sign me up plz.

Tainers14
07-30-2014, 12:14 AM
sign me up plz.

Thank you for saying please. (:

it makes my job easier.

Clairvoya
07-30-2014, 12:14 AM
might as well do this again when I have the chance

in

Eltafez
07-30-2014, 12:23 AM
May I please join?

Tainers14
07-30-2014, 12:32 AM
May I please join?

Yes you may.

Zachgoose
07-30-2014, 12:33 AM
In in in in ininnininniinn

sonriopoby123
07-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Mememememe

Garthcune
07-30-2014, 01:28 AM
I'm in! Let's make this a victory for the town.

Prospering
07-30-2014, 01:30 AM
I'm in! Let's make this a victory for the town.

lets hope so....

Davismt
07-30-2014, 01:33 AM
I'll give this a try. I'm in.

Uzi
07-30-2014, 01:33 AM
sonrio my son win this game for me

Prospering
07-30-2014, 01:36 AM
sonrio my son win this game for me
I'm dissapointed..... if sonrio is mafia he's going to get roasted

sonriopoby123
07-30-2014, 02:08 AM
there should be an sk :v)
or fool

X!!
07-30-2014, 03:22 AM
Crap, I was too late. This looked fun too. Oh well. Glhf everyone.

Rocket
07-30-2014, 11:35 AM
Yeah, I was late too, GL everyone in the game. Gotta take a break some time...

Majorasfan
07-30-2014, 12:27 PM
there should be an sk :v)
or fool

The fools are always hilarious. With my limited Mafia experience, I can say the fool always was quite the... maverick.

Anyway, ignoring bad puns, I'm pretty excited to finally participate in a Mafia game, so huzzah. I should be browsing frequently unless I'm asleep (which is at strange times now. I'm basically on EU west schedule atm).

Tainers14
07-30-2014, 04:04 PM
ALL ROLES HAVE BEEN SENT OUT

NIGHT 1 OFFICIALLY BEGINS

PR/MAFIA YOU HAVE 24 HOURS. IF YOU TAKE LONGER THAN 12 HOURS I AM SENDING HARASSMENT PMS TELLING YOU TO HURRY THE **** UP

IF I SEE ANYONE TALK DURING THE NIGHT I AM DELETING YOUR POST. IF YOU DIE, YOU ONLY GET 1 POST BUT YOU HAVE TO SAY IT IN RED FOR THE LOLZ. IF THE POST IS NOT IN RED, I AM DELETING IT. AND THIS IS TO BE A BRIGHT RED TO REPRESENT BLOOD

something like this red

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood luck everyone! <see you again>

Tainers14
07-30-2014, 08:57 PM
PR'S HURRY UP I AM GETTING BORED.

lowercaseletters

Tainers14
07-31-2014, 04:37 AM
AS NIGHT APPROACHES THE END, ONE WASN'T LEFT ALIVE

Will the Vigilante lost BUCKETS OF BLOOD

DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY. 9 PEOPLE REMAIN

1. Majorasfan
2. Will - Night 1
3. Unknown Visions
4. Sylveon
5. Weeping Angel
6. Astinus
7. Zachgoose
8. sonriopody123
9. Garthcune
10. DavisMT

YOU GUYS HAVE 24 HOURS IF YOU SLACK I WILL END THIS THREAD AND GOD KILL UZI. HIAHAHAHAHAHAIHAIAHAIHAHAAHAHAHAHA

*cackle*cackle*cackle*cackle*

sonriopoby123
07-31-2014, 04:43 AM
sonriopody123

Davismt
07-31-2014, 05:26 AM
Seems like the Mafia got really lucky the first night. Guess it's time to start investigating. Any leads guys?

Prospering
07-31-2014, 05:47 AM
Seems like the Mafia got really lucky the first night. Guess it's time to start investigating. Any leads guys?

It depends on what 3 PR's the mafia chose. We'll have to see

Eltafez
07-31-2014, 10:31 AM
Would the mafia reveal which roles they kept, or do we have to guess?

Eltafez
07-31-2014, 10:58 AM
Uh, never mind. Ignore the above very stupid question. The mafia wouldn't reveal those roles because then that would give them away. Duh.

Sorry for my noobiness. Guess it's fitting that I'm a simple villager seeing as sometimes I'm simple-minded.

Let's start guessing.

Majorasfan
07-31-2014, 03:25 PM
Well, I think it's best to figure out if any power roles are around, and what they discovered. Any news? Unless we have that, we're basically blindfolded.

Zachgoose
07-31-2014, 03:29 PM
Okay I'll lay this down. Vigilante is dead, so there are two more town power roles that we don't know yet.

If you are Innocent Child: Do not out unless you have information to lead a lynch, or you are in danger of getting lynched yourself.
If you are Tracker: Do not out unless you are certain you have information of incriminating evidence (remember, cop and jailer also visit people as well as mafia)
If you are Cop: Stay silent about your role until you get a guilty on someone. If you are in trouble, you can out with innocents.
If you are Jailer: It's best to work behind the scenes and not tell anyone your role until you protect someone. If Innocent Child outs, protect them and let them know your role so they can lead the game.

Eltafez
07-31-2014, 04:07 PM
I'm not a power role, and considering my above posts, I think that's probably a good thing. I'd probably leak out something that shouldn't be leaked out. :D

sonriopoby123
07-31-2014, 04:18 PM
so typical no leads no lynch ss forum style

Majorasfan
07-31-2014, 04:23 PM
Yeah, unless we get a lead, I can't see us lynching someone randomly.

Zachgoose
07-31-2014, 05:11 PM
so typical no leads no lynch ss forum style

I'd like to hear from the other members first. We can no lynch on the first day, but I'd like to get more posts in the thread because people potentially have information. Also, I'm going to hunt/call out users who are afk or suspicious, so I expect everyone to post.

Zachgoose
07-31-2014, 05:56 PM
Keep in mind this game only lasts 24 hours per day. We only have about 11 hours from the time of this post to decide how to act.

Ayra
07-31-2014, 06:27 PM
We have absolutely no leads yet. I know I've no information, and nobody's shared anything important.

Clairvoya
07-31-2014, 06:31 PM
I have no information as of now, so unless a PR has information it's nl as others have said.

Zachgoose
07-31-2014, 06:32 PM
And I don't think we're going to get any information today. With that said.

No leads, no lynch LOL Sitting duck hype.

EDIT: Please use bold if you are no lynching or voting for somebody to confirm that you are actually voting rather than just speculating.

Garthcune
07-31-2014, 06:41 PM
No leads, no lynch, no game, no life! As soon as intel comes in, this Mafia squad is going down faster than the economy.

Ayra
07-31-2014, 06:43 PM
no lynch​

Majorasfan
07-31-2014, 06:58 PM
Yeah, without any leads, I don't want to just take a shot in the dark. With our numbers, it's bound to go poorly, so I vote No Lynch.

Prospering
07-31-2014, 07:11 PM
No Lynch

Eltafez
07-31-2014, 07:57 PM
I say no lynch as well.

Clairvoya
07-31-2014, 08:05 PM
No lynch

Davismt
07-31-2014, 10:00 PM
As we have no evidence, no lynch.

Tainers14
07-31-2014, 10:20 PM
round is basically over.

NO ONE IS LYNCH'd

NIGHT 2 BEGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

IF YOU TALK I KILL YOU! DONT TEST ME I SWEAR I'LL DO IT.

PR'S YOU HAVE 12 HOURS IF YOU DON'T PM ME RIGHT AWAY I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN, SIT YOU DOWN IN FRONT OF YOUR CPU, AND MAKE ME PM ME!

HOPE YOU ALL STAY ALIVE HIAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA

Tainers14
08-01-2014, 03:10 PM
Changing the format up a bit because i'll be doing these updates via smartphone soon(tm)

Anyways, it was an ICE COLD night. The whole village was shivering at the thought that someone could die... i get paid, more cash surviving this game. It's crazy i get more money by killing these fools now ain't that funny.

With that being said......

Sylveon the Tracker was found with three gaping holes in his stomach! @@@@@@

1. Majorasfan
3. Unknown Vision
5. Weeping Angel
6. Astinus
7. Zachgoose
8. sonriopody123
9. Garthcune
10. DavisMT

Graveyard
2. Will - Night 1
4. Sylveon - Night 2

Remember, when you are dead, no revealing information or important facts! If you do this, it will result in a ban from mafia threads.

Day 2 begins, town, you need to step it up senpai.

TOWN! RIGHT NOW, THE SCORE IS VILLAGE 5, MAFIA 3, IF YOU WANT TO WIN THIS GAME, THERE IS NO ROOM FOR A MISLYNCH. IF YOU LYNCH A VILLAGER THE GAME IS OVER. There's still hope, though, the game has 1 PR left. But what is that power role? It's up to the village to find out.

LET THE SCUM HUNTS BEGIN!!!!!! I EXPECT TO SEE 10000000000 FINGERS OF SUSPICION.

Eltafez
08-01-2014, 03:18 PM
Hopefully it's Innocent Child, because who would be so heartless as to kill an innocent child?

So do we have any leads, people?

Town. Must. Win.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Seriously? What are the odds that the mafia get two power roles in a row? That's ridiculous. Anyway, someone needs some really convincing evidence so we can lynch a mafian. No jumping to conclusions now, we can't afford a mislynch.

Zachgoose
08-01-2014, 03:56 PM
I'll show you evidence. I'm the cop, and you were my guilty, DavisMT.

Got ya. Lynch Davismt

Majorasfan
08-01-2014, 04:31 PM
Is that the case? Anybody else step up? Because if not, I have to agree. I agree that we might have to Lynch Davismt.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 04:47 PM
I'll show you evidence. I'm the cop, and you were my guilty, DavisMT.

Got ya. Lynch Davismt

Incredible! That's a first. A mafian giving up his life just to get a poor villager lynched. If or when I get lynched and everyone realizes that I'm a villager, you're dead, whether that result was your intention or not.

Edit: Zach is banking on me being lynched here. If I were to die from being lynched, then he and his mafian friends can pick off a townie tonight and then the mafia to townie ratio will be 1-1, causing us to lose. If it happens that I do get lynched, and there's no jailor to protect someone from dying at night, gg Zach and co. Well played.

Zachgoose
08-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Son counterclaiming villager isn't how it works. If you wanted to disprove me, you'd claim cop, jailer, or innocent child. Since I am the last power role, if someone else tries to defend him with one of these roles, then that person is mafia too.

Mafia is going to kill me tonight, but it's worth trading my life for a mafia. Remember town, we have to take action if we want to win. BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU.

Majorasfan
08-01-2014, 04:53 PM
@Davismt - Can you prove that you're innocent, though? Two PRs are gone, and we can only rely on the final one. if we don't, then we're as good as dead. Ignoring the cop now would be the biggest mistake we could make.

Zachgoose
08-01-2014, 04:55 PM
Can you prove that you're innocent, though? Two PRs are gone, and we can only rely on the final one. if we don't, then we're as good as dead. Ignoring the cop now would be the biggest mistake we could make.

No, he can't. I got a guilty on him.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 05:01 PM
No, he can't. I got a guilty on him.

Hey, stop, and let me answer. I know you mafians want me down to carry through your plan as swiftly as possible, but have some decency.

@Majorasfan
No, I can't PROVE it, but you can take my word. What you need to realize here is that if I am lynched, there will be another townie death and then the mafia will win, no matter what, unless there's a jailor. If I were to LIVE, and assuming you all believe my honest case here, Zach can be lynched tomorrow (or even today) and we will still habe a one person lead over the mafia.
The choice is yours, guys. Just know the fate of the game rests on your decision.

Clairvoya
08-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Zach you are so full of bs : )

I'm the last power role son, the jailer. I didn't want to out since I had nothing but it seems I have to.

Lynch Zachgoose

also, this is just a suspicion, but sonrio avoided telling me his role. I thought he was the other PR, but obviously that's not true. just saying this since I'll probably die tonight now that I've revealed my role

Davismt
08-01-2014, 05:07 PM
Lynch Zachgoose because he is trying to play off his mafian role.

Eltafez
08-01-2014, 05:08 PM
I'm not sure who's telling the truth, so can I abstain?

Zachgoose
08-01-2014, 05:16 PM
Ooh, this thread became interesting. :D

I'm the last power role son, the jailer.

So Davis and Weeping Angel confirmed mafia. I'm proud of you guys for actually trying to defend yourselves this game, but honestly it's not going to work against me. If I were mafia, I wouldn't have claimed anything, because mafia had a free win since they hit both PRs.

I'm not sure who's telling the truth, so can I abstain?

No. Don't let this turn into another game like Mafia V where Uzi was the PR and he got lynched despite having accurate information. The game is over if I get lynched. I know you're used to staying in the background and let things revolve around you, but now is the time to act.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 05:32 PM
Ooh, this thread became interesting. :D

So Davis and Weeping Angel confirmed mafia.

The game is over if I get lynched.

Funny, I had a feeling you would do this. As it would be easy to scapegoat TS and I because we agree on our opinions of who is mafia. Any logical person would make that move. However, couldn't I say the same about you and Majorasfan, as he replied within a very short period of time to your post, and was extremely fast to lynch me just off what one person "claiming" to be the sheriff said. Keep that in mind.

Also, about the game ending if you are lynched, have I not been saying this for myself over and over? It must be very easy to copy what I have been saying and using it in your own favor? It's like turning it in to a game of "No, I'm innocent, he's mafia!" , "NO, I'm innocent! He's mafia!"

Guys, look. We have two PR roles that have both been claimed, and one has to be lying. After seeing all of this transpire and watching how they act, you should know which one is lying.

sonriopoby123
08-01-2014, 05:33 PM
Lynch Davismt hes super *****y

Davismt
08-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Lynch Davismt hes super *****y

Lynching me without any question or perspective and just saying "He's ****ty?" Stupid move, sonrio. You've just revealed that you could easily be part of the mafia as well.

Guys, I can't overstate this, but we are literally ONE LYNCH AWAY FROM LOSING THIS GAME. If you'd like to salvage it, you must take my word and lynch zachgoose, otherwise, the mafians votes will take me out.

Also, since jailor has been claimed, the mafians will know who to kill if I am lynched today. The jailor will die, and not be able to protect anyone anymore, therefore we LOSE.

Eltafez
08-01-2014, 05:41 PM
Well, since Sonrio didn't reveal his role to TS, I'd suspect him of being mafia. I think we should lynch Sonrio.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Well, since Sonrio didn't reveal his role to TS, I'd suspect him of being mafia. I think we should lynch Sonrio.

That's not going to lead anywhere. If you do that, I will have 3 votes, zach 2, and sonrio 1. In that case, nothing will happen and I will die and mafia will win. If you lynch zach, we can easily tie it and we can work on lynching sonrio tomorrow.

sonriopoby123
08-01-2014, 05:43 PM
I trust Zach with his claim of Cop. I didn't reveal to TS because that's a choice I made. Why should I reveal my role if I'm just a simple villager?

Also, I said *****y. Not ****ty. ;3

Zachgoose
08-01-2014, 05:45 PM

I can confirm that sonrio is innocent. Davismt and Weeping Angel are the mafia. Go for Davis.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 05:46 PM
I trust Zach with his claim of Cop. I didn't reveal to TS because that's a choice I made. Why should I reveal my role if I'm just a simple villager?

Also, I said *****y. Not ****ty. ;3

But that's also the question; If you're just a simple villager, what would you have to worry about? "Why WOULDN'T you reveal your role?" is what everyone should be asking.

sonriopoby123
08-01-2014, 05:47 PM
why should i reveal my role????????? i didnt trust ts????????

Davismt
08-01-2014, 05:51 PM
why should i reveal my role????????? i didnt trust ts????????

Even if TS WAS mafia and you died there, there would be 3 additional power roles already out there. The mafia were basically guaranteed to get one townie that night anyway, so why do you care if you reveal your role as a villager. Honestly, it would hurt in the slightest.

Either way, we're getting off topic. Those who haven't voted, I implore you to listen to my argument and Lynch Zachgoose

sonriopoby123
08-01-2014, 05:54 PM
How do you know when TS asked me? He could've asked just now before his post

Anyways stop trying to be do inno we have a confirmed mafia from cop report and its simple as that

Zachgoose
08-01-2014, 05:57 PM
Like I said, if I were mafia, I wouldn't have outted as cop. Two of the three power roles were killed. The mafia would have an easy win of just killing townspeople off one by one. There's no way the town could have come back if they couldn't get information. Yet, the mafia were just waiting to kill off the cop to seal the game. I happened to get a read on Davis' earlier post, and he was my guilty. Lynch him, then lynch Weeping Angel the next night.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 05:58 PM
How do you know when TS asked me? He could've asked just now before his post

Anyways stop trying to be do inno we have a confirmed mafia from cop report and its simple as that

You can't just trust someone claiming to be cop off of their word. Also, not once in my post did I state that I even KNEW that TS asked you for your role. Astinus is the one that revealed it to me. Regardless of WHEN he asked, there is still no harm in revealing villager until all power roles are gone (in which case mafia wins anyway).

Davismt
08-01-2014, 06:01 PM
Like I said, if I were mafia, I wouldn't have outted as cop. Two of the three power roles were killed. The mafia would have an easy win of just killing townspeople off one by one. There's no way the town could have come back if they couldn't get information. Yet, the mafia were just waiting to kill off the cop to seal the game. I happened to get a read on Davis' earlier post, and he was my guilty. Lynch him, then lynch Weeping Angel the next night.

And that's exactly how you're trying to convince these people. By making a move only a stupid mafia would make. Also, let me add this. If TS and I were mafia, why isn't a third mafian stepping in to tie the vote, huh? And is it a coincidence that 3 PEOPLE, the same amount as the mafia, are all trying to lynch me without changing their vote or evening LISTENING to my arguement?

sonriopoby123
So I'd like to mention Davis sent some things he meant to send to TS. Idk if im allowed to post it but it said lynch Zach because lynching me wont do anything
Now, since we only have Vanilla Mafia, how would lynching between us prove any difference if we were Mafia?

Also ^ post by Davis is irrelevant since 3rd member could offline or something

Zachgoose
You can't just trust someone claiming to be cop off of their word.

Nor can you trust someone from being villager off of their word (you) or Jailer off of their word (Weeping Angel).

I have proof that you were guilty from my cop report. Give up.

Eltafez
08-01-2014, 06:02 PM
I think I'll change my vote to lynch Davismt. I didn't really think that there are other reasons for not wanting to reveal a role. Sorry for that, Sonrio.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 06:04 PM
So I'd like to mention Davis sent some things he meant to send to TS. Idk if im allowed to post it but it said lynch Zach because lynching me wont do anything
Now, since we only have Vanilla Mafia, how would lynching between us prove any difference if we were Mafia?

Also ^ post by Davis is irrelevant since 3rd member could offline or something

Because Lynching Zach will create the tie and save a villager like myself from dieing and saving the game????? Also, the information I sent to TS was telling him that Astinus needs to vote zach because it will save the game.

For all of those coming online and considering a lynch vote, this could potentially, be the LAST LYNCH OF THE GAME.

orangeftw
08-01-2014, 06:06 PM
for those of you counting at home, the current vote is

4 votes to lynch davismt (zachgoose, majorasfan, sonrio, astinus)
2 votes to lynch zachgoose (davismt weeping angel)

garthcune and unknown visions have yet to vote

Clairvoya
08-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Astinus no ;-;

What Davis meant by how lynching you wouldn't do anything is that the voting was currently 3 for Davis and 2 for Zach. Astinus voting to lynch Sonrio would just waste a vote.

Eltafez
08-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Okay, so how did I become the person who everyone's trying to pursuade? Some people are telling me to vote for Zach while others are telling me to vote for Davis. Who did I listen to????

the admins because they can actually ban me if I don't obey them

sonriopoby123
08-01-2014, 06:14 PM
How would that make sense? You could easily change your votes to me if you wanted Astinus (ty <3) to get on your side.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Okay, so how did I become the person who everyone's trying to pursuade? Some people are telling me to vote for Zach while others are telling me to vote for Davis. Who did I listen to????

the admins because they can actually ban me if I don't obey them

We're trying to persuade you because you are the vote (as of now) that the town is relying on. If you vote to lynch me, and it happens, mafians win. If you tie the vote for zach and I, nothing happens and the town lives on. No risk in that, right?

Also, sonrio is trying to divert the votes to him to help out zach and potentially put him in the clear. It's an obvious tactic.

Eltafez
08-01-2014, 06:19 PM
I see. So basically my vote could very well determine who wins this game?

sonriopoby123
08-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Not really, we have two other people who have not voted. But in your case I guess it'd start a bandwagon.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 06:20 PM
I see. So basically my vote could very well determine who wins this game?

Very well, yes. If Garth and UV fail to log on for some reason, your vote will be the finishing one.

Tainers14
08-01-2014, 06:24 PM
Game master reporting in, I am not ending the round until everyone gets a chance to vote/say something.

Why? BECAUSE I SAID SO.

Majorasfan
08-01-2014, 06:31 PM
The problem here is that if Zach is the cop and we lynch him, then that's a huge problem. we would have lost a huge asset - perhaps a game-changing asset. I feel that we can't afford to lose that. We have no evidence to show who is the third PR, but I think Zach being mafia isn't the case.

I doubt Zach would have outed as cop if he were Mafia. He could have just kept confusion going and quietly won the next game after tonight. Coming out as the cop has done nothing but create suspicion on him. Even if it's some kind of trick, it's too risky of a gamble in my opinion.

Even if we assume that Weeping Angel is the jailer and Zach is Mafia, that would mean we'll probably lose the third PR after tonight regardless. However, If we lynch Zach, we only get one of the three confirmed mafia, and it'll be tough to out the other two without PRs. If Zach's the cop though, that means we have two Mafia confirmed, and even if Zach goes down (especially if he goes down tonight) Then we'll have 2 of the three Mafia downed. I like those odds a lot better than the former ones.

For these reasons, my vote remains unchanged. If I'm wrong, then we'll lose, I suppose, but we don't have a very good chance of winning even if they're right. If I'm right, then we'll down 2 Mafia, and have a good shot at making a comeback. This level of reasoning is possible for majorasfan, and I'm sticking by it for this round.

http://i.imgur.com/VBXDYRd.png

Eltafez
08-01-2014, 06:33 PM
This makes sense to me. My vote will remain the same as well.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 06:41 PM
This makes sense to me. My vote will remain the same as well.

The problem here is that if Zach is the cop and we lynch him, then that's a huge problem. we would have lost a huge asset - perhaps a game-changing asset. I feel that we can't afford to lose that. We have no evidence to show who is the third PR, but I think Zach being mafia isn't the case.

I doubt Zach would have outed as cop if he were Mafia. He could have just kept confusion going and quietly won the next game after tonight. Coming out as the cop has done nothing but create suspicion on him. Even if it's some kind of trick, it's too risky of a gamble in my opinion.

Even if we assume that Weeping Angel is the jailer and Zach is Mafia, that would mean we'll probably lose the third PR after tonight regardless. However, If we lynch Zach, we only get one of the three confirmed mafia, and it'll be tough to out the other two without PRs. If Zach's the cop though, that means we have two Mafia confirmed, and even if Zach goes down (especially if he goes down tonight) Then we'll have 2 of the three Mafia downed. I like those odds a lot better than the former ones.

For these reasons, my vote remains unchanged. If I'm wrong, then we'll lose, I suppose, but we don't have a very good chance of winning even if they're right. If I'm right, then we'll down 2 Mafia, and have a good shot at making a comeback. This level of reasoning is possible for majorasfan, and I'm sticking by it for this round.

http://i.imgur.com/VBXDYRd.png

Either of you could also choose to not vote. If honestly after everything, you can't believe me, then we could at least tie the votes and eliminate risk. If nobody gets lynched today, then only one person will die to the mafia at night, who will most certainly be the acclaimed jailor.

sonriopoby123
08-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Don't give up on yourself, those are people that always get lynched :<

My vote remains the same

Prospering
08-01-2014, 07:47 PM
So much action, I like it. After seein his posts and not being able to get any reads on him I truly think Zach is town. If he isnt and Davis turns up town, we lynch zach the next day. Really though, why would the mafia pick cop and not innocent child? Seems a little fishy to me. Not going to make a decision yet, I need to check all of the ptevious posts thoroughly for any slip ups.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 07:52 PM
So much action, I like it. After seein his posts and not being able to get any reads on him I truly think Zach is town. If he isnt and Davis turns up town, we lynch zach the next day. Really though, why would the mafia pick cop and not innocent child? Seems a little fishy to me. Not going to make a decision yet, I need to check all of the ptevious posts thoroughly for any slip ups.

If I get lynched, the game is OVER. Because I'm town, that would leave 4 townies and 3 mafians. The mafians only have to kill another townie at that point, then the mafia to townie ratio will become 1 to 1, therefore the town will no longer be able to lynch successfully, resulting in a mafian win. Which is why you need to vote zach and make sure that doesn't happen. There's no "We'll lynch Zach tomorrow if you die." Because this is your LAST chance.

Prospering
08-01-2014, 08:05 PM
Seems strange to me, Zach and Nick seem together in some way since Nick backs up Zach after every post Zach makes. However, TS and Davis do the same thing. I think we should tie the lynch, see who gets killed n2 and then we should know who was lying and will know who is mafia who isnt. If Zach is mafia I'd probably die n2. It's weird because only someone like Zach or Nick would kill Will n1. Most people here dont know how good will is at mafia except staff members and only a few others. I dont think we should end up mislynching and lose the game when we can go another night, and the person who gets killed can give us a potential lead. I had some valuable information given to me and if Zach turns up mafia or town, I will know who is guilty and who isnt. Zach should be killed next night if he is town.
EDIT: Im not sure what tainers' rules are to a tied lynch since there are many different things the host can do with a tied lynch. I need to know what tainers will do because some of the things dont seem to promising for this situation. For now I LYNCH ZACHGOOSE

TAINERS EDIT: BEHOLD MY POWER

Davismt
08-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Seems strange to me, Zach and Nick seem together in some way since Nick backs up Zach after every post Zach makes. However, TS and Davis do the same thing. I think we should tie the lynch, see who gets killed n2 and then we should know who was lying and will know who is mafia who isnt. If Zach is mafia I'd probably die n2. It's weird because only someone like Zach or Nick would kill Will n1. Most people here dont know how good will is at mafia except staff members and only a few others. I dont think we should end up mislynching and lose the game when we can go another night, and the person who gets killed can give us a potential lead. I had some valuable information given to me and if Zach turns up mafia or town, I will know who is guilty and who isnt. Zach should be killed next night if he is town.

That's exactly what those worried about risk should do as well. Tie the vote and see who dies tonight. UV, you now need to post your lynch choice is bold.

Score is now Davis 4 Votes - Zach 3 Votes

Prospering
08-01-2014, 08:14 PM
That's exactly what those worried about risk should do as well. Tie the vote and see who dies tonight. UV, you now need to post your lynch choice is bold.

Score is now Davis 4 Votes - Zach 3 Votes
I couldnt im on mobile and its a huge pain, if I have a chance to get on my computer I will make it bold.

Tainers14
08-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Message to UV: If there is a tie... no kill! As much as I love luck and 50/50 chance most people don't like it, and I want to have a game that people will enjoy, and not hate. Also I can bold your kill if you want. Just give me the word.

Prospering
08-01-2014, 08:24 PM
Message to UV: If there is a tie... no kill! As much as I love luck and 50/50 chance most people don't like it, and I want to have a game that people will enjoy, and not hate. Also I can bold your kill if you want. Just give me the word.
Yes please and great! I really dont want to lose over a coin flip xD

Zachgoose
08-01-2014, 08:28 PM
I'm fine with no lynching if it needs to be done. But that's what the mafia wants. Look at it logically. It would either be me the "cop" or Weeping Angel the "jailer" who dies. It just sacrifices our last power role. Then we're in the same position as before but with one less townsmember. It's 3/8 mafia right now. If we sacrifice the last PR tonight, a mafia gets lynched tomorrow, and another towns member gets picked off the following night. That leaves it at 2/5 mafia. 3/8 = 37.5%. 2/5 = 40%. As a percentage, the mafia gains more influence over the town. Math aside, we're left with absolutely no leads at 2/5, and that is a lynch or lose situation. If we hit a mafia member right now, they win if we're wrong, but if we're right, then after night it becomes 2/6 mafia. 2/6 is much better than 2/5 given our situation, and if Davismt is mafia then Weeping Angel is also confirmed mafia, which puts us at 1 mafia to 4 town.

It's just up to Garthcune to see if he trusts me or Davis. If he trusts neither of us, then no lynching is obviously the safest bet because the game won't end. But I know that I'm the cop and I'd prefer to play for the outcome that gives us the best chance of winning. I'm tired of seeing mafia wins on here. :P

Davismt
08-01-2014, 08:34 PM
I'm fine with no lynching if it needs to be done. But that's what the mafia wants. Look at it logically. It would either be me the "cop" or Weeping Angel the "jailer" who dies. It just sacrifices our last power role. Then we're in the same position as before but with one less townsmember. It's 3/8 mafia right now. If we sacrifice the last PR tonight, a mafia gets lynched tomorrow, and another towns member gets picked off the following night. That leaves it at 2/5 mafia. 3/8 = 37.5%. 2/5 = 40%. As a percentage, the mafia gains more influence over the town. Math aside, we're left with absolutely no leads at 2/5, and that is a lynch or lose situation. If we hit a mafia member right now, they win if we're wrong, but if we're right, then after night it becomes 2/6 mafia. 2/6 is much better than 2/5 given our situation, and if Davismt is mafia then Weeping Angel is also confirmed mafia, which puts us at 1 mafia to 4 town.

It's just up to Garthcune to see if he trusts me or Davis. If he trusts neither of us, then no lynching is obviously the safest bet because the game won't end. But I know that I'm the cop and I'd prefer to play for the outcome that gives us the best chance of winning. I'm tired of seeing mafia wins on here. :P

Assuming you are mafia here, there is nothing to worry about. If the lynch carries out neutral, then the jailor doesn't die, because if he does, you will be revealed as a liar. Now if you wre mafia, we can almost confirm that sonrio is one as well. Looking at our odds from that point, it doesn't look so bad.

Prospering
08-01-2014, 08:37 PM

If your lying to us right now and you are actually mafia then the game is over. Depending on who gets killed next night we will know who the mafia is. You might be honest, but if your lying to us then the game ends and im not willing to take that gamble. Going no lynch like I said will probably give us a lead. I'm not going to lose by mislynching when we still have an opportunity to get a lead. The PR will get killed n3 no matter what. We already have 2 confirmed mafia no matter which PR is killed. The last one can be found simply by process of elimination, reads, or we can use your strategy of lynching people so they reveal their role.

Garthcune
08-01-2014, 08:39 PM
I think Davis is pulling a bunch of crap. Lynch Davismt.

One down and one to go.

Prospering
08-01-2014, 08:41 PM
Well there goes the game.... Well if we are wrong then its game, set, match

Davismt
I think Davis is pulling a bunch of crap. Lynch Davismt.

One down and one to go.

Aaaand Majorasfan confirmed townie and Garth confirmed 3rd and final mafia.

Astinus, any last reconsiderations?

Majorasfan
The reason I'm supporting Zach in all of this is because, as I said before, I'd rather take the odds of Zach being a cop because it gives us more of an advantage over the Mafia. I think that a no-lynch might be safer, sure, but I also see the merits of what Zach says - if we make a mistake and don't lynch someone here, then we'll be one day behind on catching up to the mafia. If we no lynch tonight and the "jailer" dies, then we'll know Zach is mafia, and two others are also mafia running about. If Zach gets killed tonight, we'll know two of the mafia. There will still be one running about hidden, but those are safer odds than 2 mafia.

The problem here is who to believe. I like the idea of no-lynch because we can't be sure who is lying and who is telling the truth, but I also see the problems of no lynching. In our precarious position, I'm hesitant to not take action. That's why I'll take the risk and keep my current position. It may indeed be game, but sometimes you've got to fight the odds to win.

Davismt
08-01-2014, 08:43 PM
The reason I'm supporting Zach in all of this is because, as I said before, I'd rather take the odds of Zach being a cop because it gives us more of an advantage over the Mafia. I think that a no-lynch might be safer, sure, but I also see the merits of what Zach says - if we make a mistake and don't lynch someone here, then we'll be one day behind on catching up to the mafia. If we no lynch tonight and the "jailer" dies, then we'll know Zach is mafia, and two others are also mafia running about. If Zach gets killed tonight, we'll know two of the mafia. There will still be one running about hidden, but those are safer odds than 2 mafia.

The problem here is who to believe. I like the idea of no-lynch because we can't be sure who is lying and who is telling the truth, but I also see the problems of no lynching. In our precarious position, I'm hesitant to not take action. That's why I'll take the risk and keep my current position.

But, seeing how everyone's been reacting to zach's claims, we already know who the three mafians are.

Only one other person has defended me without question, and that's TS.
Garth and Sonrio have defended Zach without any insight in their posts, and it doesn't even seem like they're trying to consider, unlike everyone else.

I'm going to say this one last time. If I am lynched, there is a chance that the town will lose no matter what, depending on if you guys believe me or not. Now, if the vote TIES, then we STILL have a chance to win, and depending on who dies tonight, we will most likely discover the mafian.

Tainers14
08-01-2014, 08:51 PM
the votes are in. Davis... your head is mine!!!

Davismt the VILLAGER HAS BEEN DECAPITATED

http://www.martialherbs.com/media/7045/Martial-arts-old-samurai.jpg

HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ALIVE
1. Majorasfan
3. Unknown Vision
5. Weeping Angel
6. Astinus
7. Zachgoose
8. sonriopody123
9. Garthcune

Graveyard
2. Will - Night 1
4. Sylveon - Night 2
10. Davismt - Day 2

WE ARE APPROACHING THE FINAL LEG!!! LITERALLY!!!!

NIGHT 3 BEGINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssSS

Davismt
08-01-2014, 08:53 PM
you nerds

Tainers14
08-01-2014, 08:55 PM
I approve of the red text. (:

sonriopoby123
08-01-2014, 09:02 PM
**** you amir

Ayra
08-01-2014, 09:25 PM
I am using my mandatory redtext post.

Tainers14
08-01-2014, 10:13 PM
welp. That was a quick night.

As Dawn approaches, sonrio's body was found on the couch. At first everyone thought he was sleeping, but little did they know HE WOULD NEVER WAKE UP.

sonriopody123 The Villager has been poisoned!

ALIVE
1. Majorasfan
3. Unknown Vision
5. Weeping Angel
6. Astinus
7. Zachgoose
9. Garthcune

Graveyard
2. Will - Night 1
4. Sylveon - Night 2
8. sonriopody123 - Night 3
10. Davismt - Day 2

WELP THERE'S THE BALL GAME FOLKS! MAFIA WINS!!!!!!!

Okay a few things to note.

The mafia was Zachgoose, Astinus, and Majorasfan.

To everyone that said Astinus should never play again, you owe this person an apology.

I dunno what we are doing for a next game. I can host again if no one wants to, I'll find a setup that's in favour of the town as well!

WELL PLAYED EVERYONE!!!!

THE THREAD IS NOW OPEN TO DISCUSSION!!!!!!

LovelyOshawott
08-01-2014, 10:14 PM
The only one who said Astinus shouldn't play was *insert name here*

Astinus told me who mafia was and it made me laugh so much when everyone said Garth and Sonrio were mafia. I was laughing at it WAY too much. Lovely job by the mafia~! Watching the town mess up as it did was wonderful.

Tainers14
08-01-2014, 10:15 PM
It's not nice to say names. I'm editing your post

LovelyOshawott
08-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Edited.

Majorasfan
08-01-2014, 10:17 PM
Well, that was that. I guess ol' Rosa said it best, when she said "You can only trust two kinds of people: Yourself, and a corpse." We got lucky with Will being the vigilante, and once it got to this point, Zach tried a desperate gamble. We could have continued with stealth, but we went for the more interesting approach. I thought that perhaps I seemed too quick to judge (which is really unlike me) but I used logic to cover my tracks, and it was enough. If Zach wasn't as charismatic as he is, it would have been troublesome, but even if this didn't work I feel like I wouldn't have been the one under most suspicion for another day or two after Zach was lynched.

I also figured that UV and WA could have been trying to trick us with their roles, so I thought it might have been too dangerous to target either of them. I figured grabbing Sonrio was the safest option, and especially since nobody suspected me of being in the mafia.

In the end, however, it payed off. We stealthed through and made it! What do you think, everyone?

http://i.imgur.com/H8TRP1I.png

Clairvoya
08-01-2014, 10:18 PM
blame a certain someone for suggesting jailing garth

i was considering jailing zach but i decided against it which was probably a bad move : /

Luna
town so bad 3/3 mafia was still alive at the end

Davismt
**** you garth and sonrio

Shantae
08-01-2014, 10:20 PM
the town curse continues in the land of super eyan's mafia league

Pokemon73
08-01-2014, 10:21 PM
Well....this was, interesting

Prospering
08-01-2014, 10:23 PM
It's not nice to say names. I'm editing your post

I appreciate it, she has it in for me. I thought somrio was maf because he didnt even change his vote he just jumped on the bandwagon to vote Davis. Garth I suppose was inactive, Which is the same way he played when he was mafia. Astinus is actually pretty unpredictable, if I lynched her and made her talk I could probably find some holes in how she defended herself. Good stuff nick, seeing you defend Zach was pretty obvious and made me think you were mafia, but you did good at looking innocent at times. This mafia went by really fast so it was hard to make reads on people. Zach was pretty obvious, but actually told me Nick was mafia and that sonrio was inno. I thought he had reversed it so i would lynch the wrong person the next day, but what he said was actually the truth. Mind games OP

Rocket
08-01-2014, 10:24 PM
Town needs serious buff

Maybe you can add some neuterals into the mix, or something

Like 6/7 town, 2 nueterals, and 1/2 mafia

Just me though

LovelyOshawott
08-01-2014, 10:26 PM
I don't have it out for you. Mafia is lovely mind game though, I'll admit.

Neutrals would make the game more confusing though. Maybe another PR or something like that.

Zachgoose
08-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Notes about this game:

-I was fishing for roles so I decided to claim cop and tell sonrio that he was my innocent night 1. I later told Garth that he was my innocent. They both basically trusted me after that and followed my lynch.
-Will got killed night 1 because I know he will always 100% be suspicious of me and it's best not to deal with that lol. He happened to be Vigilante so that worked out.
- I knew Garth and Sonrio were villagers since they confessed to me, so it was just a matter of snuffing out the other two villagers. I decided not to spread my "you're my inno" trick any further so I messaged Sylveon in a PM and said, "I suspect you of being mafia." His reply said something like, "I'm a townsided role, so I suggest you not do that. Him saying "I'm a townsided role" rather than "I'm a villager" made me think he was definitely a Power Role, so the Tracker died N2. He actually Tracked me that night and would have caught me as mafia, so it's good that we killed him when we did. Remember, watch your phrasing~!
- So the remaining Townspeople were Unknown Visions, Davismt, and Weeping Angel, with one of them being the last power role. I decided that I didn't want to mess with UV (lol), so I basically took a guess between accusing Davismt and Weeping Angel. I ended up going with Davis, although Weeping Angel turned out to be the Jailer. Luckily, sonrio and Garth were able to tip the votes in mafia's favor to end the game.

P.S. If I'm not killed n1 there's a good chance I'm mafia. :D

Uzi
08-01-2014, 10:28 PM
next setup should be 1 maf vs 11 town that'd be a free win

Majorasfan
08-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Good stuff nick, seeing you defend Zach was pretty obvious and made me think you were mafia, but you did good at looking innocent at times. This mafia went by really fast so it was hard to make reads on people. Zach was pretty obvious, but actually told me Nick was mafia and that sonrio was inno. I thought he had reversed it so i would lynch the wrong person the next day, but what he said was actually the truth. Mind games OP

yeah, the mind games saved me. I thought I jumped the gun too much and wasn't acting like myself, so I toned it down while still holding the position. it worked out somehow in the end though. I look forward to next time, especially if I'm actually just a villager. I'll try to use legit logic if that's the case. xD

Tainers14
08-01-2014, 10:31 PM
yeah, the mind games saved me. I thought I jumped the gun too much and wasn't acting like myself, so I toned it down while still holding the position. it worked out somehow in the end though. I look forward to next time, especially if I'm actually just a villager. I'll try to use legit logic if that's the case. xD

Legit logic is better than FURUDO ERIKA LOGIC to be fair ;D

Majorasfan
08-01-2014, 10:33 PM
Legit logic is better than FURUDO ERIKA LOGIC to be fair ;D

Sure it is, but it was a perfect opportunity to steal her catchprase. I spread it out across 2 posts but I still did it. Next time I'll make your avy proud.

But to be fair Erika logic works better in mafia because it's less about the heart and motive. I wouldn't be able to use her logic as not mafia though. xD

Luna
08-01-2014, 10:35 PM
next setup should be 1 maf vs 11 town that'd be a free win
town would still find some way to **** up

Zachgoose
08-01-2014, 10:38 PM
Innocent Child is the only role who can use red truth.

Flubbs
08-01-2014, 10:51 PM
Best part about this game was that IT DIDN'T TAKE OVER A WEEK TO FINISH gj mafia

Rocket
08-01-2014, 11:01 PM
Does anyone have a suggestion for the next round of Mafia?

Like town will ever win it...

LovelyOshawott
08-01-2014, 11:02 PM
Make town all PRs and have one mafia.

Tainers14
08-01-2014, 11:03 PM
https://epicmafia.com/setup/563501

Looking at hosting this setup, I'll post the thread sometime tonight!

Prospering
08-01-2014, 11:05 PM
This setup is fair, if someone can host the setup Uzi showed me with bulletproof that would be pretty cool that setup is god

Tainers14
08-01-2014, 11:13 PM
I had a read at that one, there's a LOT of scum hunting involved, I wanna do one with bomb since it's such a fascinating role.

LovelyOshawott
08-01-2014, 11:16 PM
I like the bomb and the stalker. They seem like quality roles. The godfather is going to be tough to find though.

Ayra
08-01-2014, 11:42 PM
I wouldnt mind some sort of game with a sk involved. Maybe other neutrals too.
Also, trainers, I couldn't actually find a setup in your link. Could be because I'm on mobile.

LovelyOshawott
08-01-2014, 11:45 PM
Look up the roles. I'll edit the roles into this post.

4 villagers ~ Town
Oracle ~ Town
Cop ~ Town
Bomb ~ Town
Stalker ~ Mafia
Vanilla ~ Mafia
Godfather ~ Mafia