PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] Mafia XVII: Andrea

Merga
09-11-2014, 06:08 PM
Hello friends. Done with everything I needed to get done for today, so I'm going to host the new mafia game.

Score:
Town 6-10 Mafia

Game:
For this game, we will be using a setup called Andrea (https://epicmafia.com/setup/730778). This game will introduce two new roles in the game, the Dreamer and the Enforcer. The Dreamer is the one investigative role in this setup for the town side. The Enforcer is also a power role, but it will not be used that way that it is normally intended. Instead, it will only be used for visiting.

Role List:

Town
Villager x4: Does nothing
Doctor x1: Power role. Protects one person from being killed every night.
Dreamer x1: Power role. Will have a dream every night. The dream will tell a tale of three people, with at least one person being a mafia member. Alternatively, the dream could tell a tale of one person who is innocent (will RNG for type of dream, as well as people in the dream). Does not dream if visited at night.

Mafia
Vanilla x1: Kills one town member each night. No unique abilities.
Enforcer x1: Power role. Visits one person each night. Prevents that person from being converted. Converts Killer to Traitor.

We are playing on fair grounds, and you should respect the games of everyone. If you die, you are not permitted to give advice or reveal any information about yourself or anybody else until the game is over. If you are caught doing this or cheating in any regard, you will be banned from future mafia games.

Aside from that, any person caught editing their posts on this thread will be godkilled. No exceptions. Double post if you have to.

Players:
1. SuperSceptile
2. Unknown Visions
3. Sholan
4. Dragonair
5. Majorasfan
6. Scala Reale
7. Flubbs
8. TAINERS14

SuperSceptile
09-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Here we go again!
In

Prospering
09-11-2014, 06:10 PM
Add me in

Luna
09-11-2014, 06:11 PM
IN IN IN IN IN
ha i get to play this time haha

Blade Lord Nayru
09-11-2014, 06:17 PM
I'd like to join. Forget what I said last time, I want to see if I do better without a power role (hopefully)

Majorasfan
09-11-2014, 06:33 PM
Ooh ooh I'm in.

Eltafez
09-11-2014, 06:43 PM
I am so in!!!

Flubbs
09-11-2014, 06:45 PM
This one sounds fun.

In.

Tainers14
09-11-2014, 07:06 PM
in......

Merga
09-11-2014, 07:08 PM
Ok, signups are closed. Will distribute roles within the next hour or so.

Merga
09-11-2014, 07:55 PM
Night 1 has begun. Send me your night roles. You have 24 hours. No discussion is to be had at this time. If you didn't get a role, PM me ASAP.

sonriopoby123
09-11-2014, 08:14 PM
you guys have no life

Uzi
09-11-2014, 10:05 PM
do none of you have afterschool activities

SuperSceptile
09-11-2014, 10:06 PM

No not until baseball starts, unless you count homework.

Blade Lord Nayru
09-11-2014, 10:07 PM
This thread was posted just before dinner time for me. And no, I don't have any afterschool activities.

Tainers14
09-11-2014, 10:09 PM

Does this LOOK like an anime to you????

sonriopoby123
09-11-2014, 10:14 PM
when people answer rhetorical questions

Eltafez
09-11-2014, 10:17 PM
You know, some of us count mafia as a leisure activity.

X!!
09-11-2014, 11:19 PM
So much for no discussion during the night phase.

Eltafez
09-12-2014, 12:50 AM
I know, right?
sonrio started it

Merga
09-12-2014, 06:20 PM
Day 1:

It was a massive party last night. Everybody was out and having a fun conversation all under the influence of alcohol and illegal drugs. Everybody wakes up after a massive hangover, but one stays down lifeless. It is Dragonair. Somebody must have killed him. Or alcohol poisoning, but someone still probably killed him.

Dragonair the Villager has died.

1. SuperSceptile
2. Unknown Visions
3. Sholan
4. Dragonair Killed Night 1, Villager
5. Majorasfan
6. Scala Reale
7. Flubbs
8. TAINERS14

Day 1 has started. You have 48 hours to make a decision on who to kill.

Prospering
09-12-2014, 06:39 PM
Perfect town PRs are still alive. The problem is, if dreamer claims enforcer will visit him everynight practically nullifying their ability. However, we would have a clear and from the dream n1 we could then RL off of that. I would think that the dreamer could relay their dreams to someone then that person could reveal that information. The problem is tht there isn't anyone that the dreamer could really trust unless if doc claimed which isn't a good idea unless if you need a clear for lylo. We have a free mislynch so I think we should use it. The only thing I fear is that we lynch a PR and force them to out.

Majorasfan
09-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Doctor claiming would be a bad idea, especially day 1, imo. I imagine this setup works by having the dreamer claim and the doctor protecting them right? So the dreamer should explain their crazy subconscious to us so we can rake it for information, and the doctor should silently protect them. That's what I think would work best for us anyway. There's no reason for the dreamer to worry as long as the doctor is alive.

Prospering
09-12-2014, 06:50 PM
The problem is if the dreamer is visited at night they don't get a dream so dreamer claiming would have enforcer going after them each night. I think doctor saving dreamer might count as a visit too which would nullify the dreamers ability but im not sure.

Majorasfan
09-12-2014, 06:57 PM
The problem is if the dreamer is visited at night they don't get a dream so dreamer claiming would have enforcer going after them each night. I think doctor saving dreamer might count as a visit too which would nullify the dreamers ability but im not sure.

Oh yeah. That's a good point. In that case, this is a rather sticky wicket until the Enforcer is out of the picture. If the doc counts as a visit that would totally suck but I assume that's not the case. Rulewise it would be but.. eh, Mega needs to clarify what he's doing for that.

Anywho, idk. UV makes a good point, we can get some info off of the dreamer now and have something to go on. Of course we could risk and wait to see if we get more info, but that gives the mafia another chance to kill them or to nullify their powers. It feels to risky to not say anything so I'm leaning towards having the dreamer reveal as well, but I'm not sure. I wanna see what everyone else thinks too.

Flubbs
09-12-2014, 06:59 PM
Dreamer claiming could work, but we would only be able to use info from him from the first dream, since the enforcer will just spam that person, making his ability useless. However, with doc still alive, he can protect dreamer, and we would have a confirmed clear. Then, as said before, if dreamer claims, we can lynch someone they dreamed about and still be fine since we have a mislynch.

Dreamer, it's sounding good for you to claim right now since doc is still alive, and you could potentially get us a mafia kill right away, which would be nice.

SuperSceptile
09-12-2014, 07:07 PM
Straight up claiming villager now. I don't want to cause conflict later.

Prospering
09-12-2014, 07:08 PM
Straight up claiming villager now. I don't want to cause conflict later.

There is no point in claiming villager thats a really stupid idea, unless if your a PR of course but if mot then that just gave the mafia better odds of hitting a PR.

Tainers14
09-12-2014, 08:07 PM
Daily reminder that whenever Majorasfan is in a mafia game he is Mafia. (^:

Prospering
09-12-2014, 08:22 PM
You know what's crazy? I don't drink. I don't know what the hell happened that night, but I was probably too stoned to notice.

http://superskarmory.net/forum/announcement.php?f=32&a=12 Welcome to the rules.
Inb4 another minimodding infraction
Anyways, lets just do a random lynch for now unless if DREAMER wants to claim.

Flubbs
09-12-2014, 08:54 PM
yolo

Lynch Sholan

SPEAK NOW IF YOU WANT TO LIVE

Prospering
09-12-2014, 09:01 PM
Lynch Sholan Inb4 he doesn't defend himself and I get another infraction for joking

Tainers14
09-13-2014, 12:33 AM
I want to hear from Sholan before I vote. If his argument sucks I am going to put his bum on the BBQ and get a nice grill going

Prospering
09-13-2014, 12:36 AM
Knowing his previous mafia play he may go with the "Im a villager don't lynch me guys," but who knows maybe he has some next level strats

Tainers14
09-13-2014, 12:40 AM
Maybe he'll tell us that he's the doctor.

#nextlevelmafiastratswithsholan

Eltafez
09-13-2014, 01:12 AM
No he won't, because I'm the doctor. And I tried to save Flubbs last night.

Prospering
09-13-2014, 01:16 AM
No he won't, because I'm the doctor. And I tried to save Flubbs last night.

WHY ARE YOU CLAIMING DOC YOU WILL DIE TONIGHT BIG MISTAKE RIP PR
/capsforthewin

Eltafez
09-13-2014, 01:22 AM
Who says I'm not lying?

Prospering
09-13-2014, 01:23 AM
Even softing doc is scummy most of the time

Eltafez
09-13-2014, 01:25 AM
I may be lying and I may be telling the truth. That's all I have to say.

Majorasfan
09-13-2014, 02:26 AM
Well, that's hella suspicious. If he's doctor, I guess he'll die tonight. If he's not, I guess that won't look good. But yeah, I'm still holding my vote to just hear from Sholan.

Prospering
09-13-2014, 02:49 AM
Sholan using those garth strats that consist of laying so low most people don't know you're playing. Keep in mind he was online a few hours ago after the time when Flubbs and I lynched him so.... :/

Tainers14
09-13-2014, 02:57 AM
RIP SCALA RAELE. MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PIECES.

Maybe Grail-kun will spare you in your final, darkest, most epic, hour.

Tainers14
09-13-2014, 02:58 AM
Also I don't care what anyone says, I still want to hear from Sholan! So hurry up and post so that this game doesn't get boring!

Prospering
09-13-2014, 03:05 AM
Hes the master of the AFK. We do need to get some people to talk though this is turning into a Ghost town

Flubbs
09-13-2014, 03:41 AM
Literally no counters to the afk

Also, you probably shouldn't have claimed doc right there at all, even if it was a lie (which if it is, it's scummy as hell.)

Eltafez
09-13-2014, 04:51 AM
Yeah, now that I think about it, that was probably not a wise thing to do.

Luna
09-13-2014, 12:03 PM
oh okay
literally the only reason i didn't post here yesterday was that i wasn't at my computer when this started
i'm not mafia
i just have anxiety and it was way too loud up in my room for me to able to survive without some kind of serious breakdown
also timezones. i blame timezones.

Eltafez
09-13-2014, 01:26 PM
So who do we lynch?

Prospering
09-13-2014, 03:16 PM
Id be fine with lynching Sholan right now. Im suspicous of flubbs too after a few things that he said in the beginning of the game, but they may be false.

Majorasfan
09-13-2014, 03:43 PM
It's Day 1, and since the dreamer hasn't said anything, we don't have any real information to go off of. I understand the feeling of not being around the computer (I'm super busy on Tuesdays and Thursdays) but at this point a random lynch is all we can do, other than a no lynch. Either outcome is OK to me.

However, by tonight we'll find out if Scala is actually the doctor or not. That should give us some answers somehow.

Prospering
09-13-2014, 07:03 PM
Yea I think we should use our random lynch the only bad thing is if we mislynch then we go to lylo which is a pretty bad situation unless if the dreamer has some inno's/ info

Tainers14
09-13-2014, 07:25 PM
oh okay
literally the only reason i didn't post here yesterday was that i wasn't at my computer when this started
i'm not mafia
i just have anxiety and it was way too loud up in my room for me to able to survive without some kind of serious breakdown
also timezones. i blame timezones.

Your argument isn't very convincing. It makes you a better target to random lynch if your timezone sucks so that the game goes quicker.

With that being said, IDK if I wanna random lynch. Just because we have the opportunity to random lynch doesn't mean it's always the best idea.

Prospering
09-13-2014, 07:39 PM
Doc I don't think you should save tonight since doc saves do count as visits. Atleast on Epicmafia they do and the chances of saving someone tonight is slim to none, and I don't think Ive ever seen a random Doc save in all of the games here so far.

Flubbs
09-13-2014, 08:45 PM
Just a question uv what exactly have I said that suspicious at all?

Prospering
09-13-2014, 08:52 PM
Dreamer claiming could work, but we would only be able to use info from him from the first dream, since the enforcer will just spam that person, making his ability useless. However, with doc still alive, he can protect dreamer, and we would have a confirmed clear. Then, as said before, if dreamer claims, we can lynch someone they dreamed about and still be fine since we have a mislynch.

Dreamer, it's sounding good for you to claim right now since doc is still alive, and you could potentially get us a mafia kill right away, which would be nice.
Telling dreamer to claim is pretty suspicous to me especially when they can just get visited by enforcer and when you just yolo lynched sholan with no reasoning behind it.

Eltafez
09-13-2014, 08:56 PM
However, by tonight we'll find out if Scala is actually the doctor or not. That should give us some answers somehow.

I think I sealed my own fate....

SuperSceptile
09-13-2014, 09:05 PM
Scala, did you just confess to being mafia?

Tainers14
09-13-2014, 09:07 PM
no he thinks that mafia is gonna kill him since he outed as doc.

Flubbs
09-13-2014, 09:09 PM
UV, iirc I'm not the only one who suggested dreamer should claim. Also, you agreed to lynch Sholan with me for "no reason", so if I'm looking scummy, your looking scummy too.

Prospering
09-13-2014, 09:11 PM
UV, iirc I'm not the only one who suggested dreamer should claim. Also, you agreed to lynch Sholan with me for "no reason", so if I'm looking scummy, your looking scummy too.

I just went on bandwagon lol

Eltafez
09-13-2014, 09:14 PM
no he thinks that mafia is gonna kill him since he outed as doc.

Yeah. Tainers14 hinted at it, and I have a feeling the mafia believed my doctor claim.

I hope I didn't break the rules by doing that...

And also, I'm a she. Just letting you know.

Tainers14
09-13-2014, 09:16 PM
to be honest flubbs, I wouldn't have thought much of the random lynch. But you were the one to start it, and last time I checked, you do not consider yourself a risky player. And a random lynch is just about as risky as you can get. Especially if you hit a PR.

It just conflicts with your play style so it's a little confusing to why you would lead a random lynch vote.

Flubbs
09-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Doing that isn't a risky play when I can retract my vote before it gets hammered. I did that because he wasn't posting and I wanted to hear him speak.

Prospering
09-13-2014, 09:31 PM
Well I guess we should just lynch sholan and hopefully the dreamer can get some leads.

Tainers14
09-13-2014, 09:47 PM
Doing that isn't a risky play when I can retract my vote before it gets hammered. I did that because he wasn't posting and I wanted to hear him speak.

I accept your argument. I was mostly trying to rationalize why UV FoS'd you. I usually try to do that when someone accuses a person. It's a good thinking exercise. It was the best logic I could come up with.

Anywho, I'll join the cool kids and lynch sholan state something better than your timezone being derpy and I'll retract my vote.

SuperSceptile
09-13-2014, 09:48 PM
Idk. Flubbs is still looking a little fishy to me. So is Sholan I guess, so Lynch Sholan
For now.

Eltafez
09-13-2014, 10:15 PM
I guess since we don't have any better hints, I'll jump on the wagon.

Lynch Sholan

Luna
09-13-2014, 10:22 PM
...I accept my fate.
Lynch Sholan

SuperSceptile
09-13-2014, 10:23 PM
Wait. Sholan, tell me. Are you REALLY Mafia?

Luna
09-13-2014, 10:26 PM
Whether I am is neither here nor there at this point, but I guess I'll answer that I am one of four villagers.

SuperSceptile
09-13-2014, 10:28 PM
Withdrawing my lynch. Being afk is a dumb reason to lynch. Uv was seeming a bit suspicious to me, trying to get flubbs lynched.
Lynch UV because I want an explanation.

Prospering
09-13-2014, 10:33 PM
Withdrawing my lynch. Being afk is a dumb reason to lynch. Uv was seeming a bit suspicious to me, trying to get flubbs lynched.
Lynch UV because I want an explanation.

I was considering lynching flubbs because he did a few things that seemed scummy, but for now I'm just going to lynch flubbs and hope that the dreamer gets some information day2 as long as he/she isnt visited by doc or enforcer.

Prospering
09-13-2014, 10:33 PM
oops I meant that I'm going to lynch Sholan my bad lol

SuperSceptile
09-13-2014, 10:35 PM
I feel like lynching an inno is dumb, even if it's only a villager. I am believing Sholan on this one, but im withdrawing my lynch entirely for now, I want more info.

Prospering
09-13-2014, 10:37 PM
I feel like lynching an inno is dumb, even if it's only a villager. I am believing Sholan on this one, but im withdrawing my lynch entirely for now, I want more info.

We don't know if sholan is an inno, I was just assuming that if he was town than he would probably be a villager since thats what he claimed.

Flubbs
09-13-2014, 10:39 PM
What info is there to get? Dreamer hasn't given us anything, and we have absolutely nothing else to work with.

SuperSceptile
09-13-2014, 10:39 PM
I know we dont know. But the fact that he just lynched himself is kind of like what I do when Im a villager and people are lynching me. So Im deciding to not lynch him. Now its like your trying to get sholan lynched. You're not helping your credibility. For me, anyway. Lynch UV

Prospering
09-13-2014, 10:41 PM
I know we dont know. But the fact that he just lynched himself is kind of like what I do when Im a villager and people are lynching me. So Im deciding to not lynch him. Now its like your trying to get sholan lynched. You're not helping your credibility. For me, anyway. Lynch UV

Why are you defending Sholan so hard? It's just a mislynch.

Luna
09-13-2014, 10:42 PM
I withdraw the incriminating vote of lynching myself. I have no reason to lie about being anybody but a simple villager. My being AFK proves nothing towards the role I was given, and anything from previous games is irrelevant in this particular one. Voting me will only make this game harder for you to win, and last I checked, town needs a serious winning streak to get close to the merciless band of killers that call themselves a 'Mafia'.
As for a revote? Sure. No Lynch, as unfortunately my skills of deduction are not so terribly great.

Majorasfan
09-14-2014, 05:06 AM
No lynch is probably the safest thing to do, but I'm actually going to jump on the bandwagon and lynch Sholan. Let me be clear though, I'm not doing this because Sholan was away for a while; I've been gone for most of today myself, and with various things keeping anyone from the computer, it's not plausible as a reason to lynch someone imo.

However, Super Sceptile is really defending you for some reason and completely believed you as soon as you said you were village. It's probably just because Super Sceptile likes butting heads with UV, but it still seems weird to me. It's not a whole lot to go on because there are a few people that have acted suspiciously, so I can't tell if it's a red herring or not. Regardless, if would be hella convenient if Sceptile and Sholan were the two mafia, but that would work out too well.

So sure we don't have any information, but it doesn't look like we'll be getting any information either. The dreamer hasn't spoken up, so we're completely in the dark. We'll know something come tomorrow, though, so that's what's important. I'll switch to a No Lynch if everyone else does, but for now I'll sit on this vote as things stand. If you're a mafia, bad luck. if you're innocent, sorry that you got lynched due to paranoia - I guess we'll see by tomorrow.

Merga
09-14-2014, 05:13 AM
Hammer is down. Sholan the Villager has been lynched.

1. SuperSceptile
2. Unknown Visions
3. Sholan Lynched Day 1, Villager
5. Majorasfan
6. Scala Reale
7. Flubbs
8. TAINERS14

Night 2 has started.

Merga
09-14-2014, 09:17 PM
Wake the **** up. TAINERS14 the Dreamer has been sedated, then stabbed 200 times by the mafia.

1. SuperSceptile
2. Unknown Visions
5. Majorasfan
6. Scala Reale
7. Flubbs
8. TAINERS14 Killed Night 2, Dreamer

Day 2 begins now. Discuss what just happened. We are now in LYLO mode btw.

Prospering
09-14-2014, 09:33 PM
Ok I was the dreamers innocent from tainers, I didn't say I was inno because that would give the mafia a higher chance of killing dreamer. Sceptile now I do believe you are a villager and astinus is doctor. Anybody cc her?

Flubbs
09-14-2014, 09:46 PM
Wait a minute.

Okay first, how do you expect any of us to believe that you're innocent? Second what could have possibly happened between last night and now that all of a sudden you trust those two?

I personally find it odd that Tainers died instead of Scala, who was uncced doc, and from what I can tell, Tainers was in contact with you about being dreamer.

Prospering
09-14-2014, 09:50 PM
He was in comtact with me because I was his inno. He wouldnt just downright tell me hes dreamer for no reason. All I hope is that you guys can trust me. Sceptile I am almost sure is inno because if he was mafia it would make no sense to defend a villager so hard. Astinus I'm pretty sure is doc since nobody has cc'd her yet. Mafia killed someone other than doc so they could hopefully kill dreamer which they did and then they could throw astinus under the bus because she wasn't killed.

Flubbs
09-14-2014, 09:58 PM
It would make sense to defend a villager so hard to make him looks townsided and to get on the good side of everyone. I'm not so sure on the doc though. Like you said, no one has cced her, but I'm still not so sure.

Majorasfan
09-14-2014, 10:00 PM
I find it strange that the doc was even claimed at all, false or not, first of all. If she was doctor, I see no reason for the mafia to not kill her. It'll just cause them a pain later, right? Just because nobody CCed her means she's innocent. Calling doc day 1 would be a bad idea regardless, so I don't think it's strange that the real doctor didn't cc.

I agree that I feel like Sceptile is innocent, but I don't think that makes Scala innocent. I don't see enough reason to believe that yet. Sure, the mafia could have not killed the doc, but if she's not the doc, of course she'd still be alive.

And from your math, I assume you think Scala is the doctor, you and Sceptile are villagers (since I assume you claim villager), and that Flubbs and I are mafia? Or did I miss something? Because I've had some heavy discrimination for my past record, so I wouldn't be surprised. xD

Prospering
09-14-2014, 10:08 PM
Yes nick Im villager, scept is, astinus is doc and u guys are mafia. If astinus is not doc then the real doc would claim now since we are in a lynch or lose situation. What it seems to me is that you guys are trying to get astinus lynched and win it for mafia. The reason why you tried to kill the dreamer was because dreamer is a clear just like doc and can get and inno or a 3 person dream for more information which is way more threatening to mafia.

Prospering
09-14-2014, 10:10 PM
If sceptile was mafia he wouldn't defend a town member so hard when he could easily just vote to lynch him.

Majorasfan
09-14-2014, 10:36 PM
Well, when you out it that way, I guess I have no choice but to reveal myself, huh? I'm the doctor of the group. I thought maybe Scala was trying to call doc for some higher level strat, but I didn't want to reveal myself on night one, especially since the Dreamer was still alive. I was gonna see if we could figure out the other mafia member wile today's discussion went on, but I guess I'll have to do that with my true colors exposed.

So yeah, I'm the doc and Scala is mafia. If you believe that she's just villager randomly like that, its not gonna look too good for you, and I know you're better than that.

Eltafez
09-14-2014, 10:40 PM
I'm really surprised that I'm still alive after saying I was the doctor yesterday.

I'm not sure who to vote. Maybe when people have said more I'll get an idea.

Eltafez
09-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Well, when you out it that way, I guess I have no choice but to reveal myself, huh? I'm the doctor of the group. I thought maybe Scala was trying to call doc for some higher level strat, but I didn't want to reveal myself on night one, especially since the Dreamer was still alive. I was gonna see if we could figure out the other mafia member wile today's discussion went on, but I guess I'll have to do that with my true colors exposed.

So yeah, I'm the doc and Scala is mafia. If you believe that she's just villager randomly like that, its not gonna look too good for you, and I know you're better than that.

Excuse me, but I'm the doctor here. I even said who I tried to save the first night. I could reveal who I tried to save last night, and maybe I will. But there is no way I'm mafia.

Prospering
09-14-2014, 10:44 PM
Why didn't you cc after astinus had first claimed? Seems a bit fishy to me. Its either majoras fan or astinus mafia and Im really leading towards lynching Nick since I trust astinus fairly well at this point.

Majorasfan
09-14-2014, 10:52 PM
I didn't CC because I didn't want to die, and therefore put the dreamer in bad position. That's why I didn't think much of the claim at the time, because we had no information and if it kept the mafia off of me and the dreamer for a night, it would have been worth it. For your information, I made sure to save you, UV, because I thought you were the dreamer at the time.

Also, regarding the earlier, I'm pretty sure Sceptile is innocent too. The only way he isn't is if Scala is mafia like I'm thinking, in which case they could be te two. I'm not feeling that though, I think Sceptile is innocent. But at the very leas, if Scala keeps insisting that she's doc, then that looks really bad to me.

Flubbs
09-14-2014, 10:53 PM
I still don't see how Scala could be alive after claiming doc like that unless she's mafia. Think about it. Why would mafia risk random killing when doc is alive and there's a chance that doc could save the person and keep town alive for another day? No one but UV knew who dreamer was, and the dreamer still died, so mafia had to have risked a random kill, which doesn't make too much sense when they had a free kill lined up for them. Plus, randomly claiming doc in the middle of d1 like that is still extremely fishy to me.

I'm still on the fence about Nick's cc though since he waited so long to do it, but I still really don't like that Scala lived after claiming doc like that.

Prospering
09-14-2014, 11:08 PM
Mafia clearly wanted to keep astinus alive so today they could cc her. Even if a villager was killed then they could still go after astinus and try to get her lynched.

Prospering
09-14-2014, 11:12 PM
The mafia had a 50% chance of hitting dreamer since Ss claimed villager and astinus claimed doc leaving tainers and I the only ones to not claim our role. Flubbs trying to accuse me of being mafia or inno leads me to become even more suspicous of him. I find it funny how flubbs and majorasfan both seem extremely close and are both going after astinus and both trust eachother.

Flubbs
09-14-2014, 11:25 PM
Well you can see why I would suspect you right? You're the only one who knew Tainers was the Dreamer, and he died the second night. You can say that you were his inno, but how can any of us believe you 100%? There isn't any concrete evidence showing that you're not mafia trying to hide yourself as innocent. Since Tainers isn't alive, there isn't anyone to prove/disprove your innocent claim, so you can freely claim innocent and no one can say that it's false, but we also can't be quick to say that it's true.

Majorasfan
09-14-2014, 11:26 PM
I never said I trusted Flubbs - he might be the other mafia. I just know that I'm the doctor, and it's really weird that Astinus is still alive. That's all I know. If you ignore the fact that she's still alive after claiming doc, that's really weird - if mafia wanted to play it safe, they would have killed the doc or something. Keeping her alive does them no good.

Flubbs
09-14-2014, 11:27 PM
Also, as I said before, I can't be 100% on Nicks cc either, since there's no proof of that one, but it does seem more believable than Scala claiming doc then not dying n2. I realize that it could have been mafias plan to do that, but I don't really believe that at this point in the game.

Prospering
09-14-2014, 11:29 PM
Keeping her alive and killing dreamer is really good for mafia. Now the mafia can attempt to lynch astinus since you would think that the mafia would probably attack astinus since she claimed doc, but as Ive said dreamer is way more threatening than a doctor.

Flubbs
09-14-2014, 11:32 PM
But how can mafia know who the dreamer was? What if they would have hit a villager instead? Their plans would be ruined and that could have been the game for them. I don't see why they would risk something like that when they could have just gotten the free doc kill.

Prospering
09-14-2014, 11:38 PM
They didnt know who the exact dreamer was but they probably had an idea after sceptile and astinus claimed a role. Even if dreamer wasnt killed and a villager was then the mafia could have had the same idea of "oh doc didnt die they must be mafia!"

Flubbs
09-14-2014, 11:51 PM
The only claim there that could actually have any kind of impact is the doc claim. Claiming villager is useless and doesn't say anything about yourself other than "hey don't lynch me I'm innocent." Plus, if a villager was killed instead of the dreamer, the dreamer could out right there and potentially ruin the entire game for the mafia. Which is why I keep repeating over and over again that unless mafia knew 100% who the dreamer was, it wouldn't make sense at all for mafia to target anyone other than doc to avoid the chances of

1. Hitting anyone other than Dreamer, allowing dreamer to out themselves and give their info, potentially ruining it for mafia.
2. Hitting someone that doc might have saved, causing a terrible situation for mafia.

Sure, if mafia did hit a villager, the could go with the whole doc is alive they must be mafia, but with the dreamer still there, that would have much less of an impact.

Prospering
09-14-2014, 11:54 PM
Lmfao, if doc was killed then dreamer would be alive and as i said 1,000,000 times the dreamer IS MORE THREATENING THAN DOC.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 12:00 AM
Look, I just don't see the logic of saying that I'm mafia after the doc survived. I mean, I understand that the dreamer is more dangerous, but here's the thing - the doctor should have been in contact with the dreamer by the end of the day, or at least there's a good chance that the doc was. Why would the mafia chance a failed kill rather than go after the doc? I just don't see that being more likely than having a certain kill. That's why I'm confused why you believe her so strongly after the day' events. I knew they would make the day's events obvious but not in this way.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 12:05 AM
I realize that the dreamer is more threatening than doc, but like i said before, why would mafia risk random killing like that instead of getting a clear dead? Remember that anyone that the mafia could have hit had a chance of being saved by the doc. They also had a much higher chance of hitting a villager than they did of hitting the dreamer, since no one but you apparently knew who dreamer was.

This is how i see things as of now.

SuperSceptile - Villager
Unknown Visions - Mafia
Majorasfan - ?
Me - Villager
Scala - ?

I'm not 100% sure on the two doc claims, but that's a whole different debate. I'm seeing UV as mafia because as he said before, which is true, dreamer is more threatening than doc. Mafia would obviously want to get rid of them. Now, UV said he apparently knew that Tainers was dreamer. Wouldn't that be great if he could get rid of Tainers as soon as he found out that he was dreamer? It sure would put mafia in an excellent position, since we're in lylo.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 12:07 AM
Tainers is a smart guy he wouldn't instantly confront someone that claimed doc. It was pretty obvious that I wasn't dreamer, I would lay low and not cause any trouble if I was dreamer which was a mistake on my part. To get this started Lynch Majorasfan lets get this going

Prospering
09-15-2014, 12:10 AM
Dude, how do you think that I knew how tainers was dreamer? He comfronted me and said I was his inno since he had a 1 person dream and I was the person so I trusted him and told nobody about me being an inno until now because I knew the mafia would know that I wasn't dreamer if I claimed that I was an inno from it.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 12:11 AM
Lynch UV

I might not be sure if Majorasfan or Scala is mafia right now, but I'm definitely seeing UV as mafia at this point.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 12:12 AM
Tainers would not tell me that he was dreamer unless if I was an inno from him.

Majorasfan
Tainers is a smart guy he wouldn't instantly confront someone that claimed doc. It was pretty obvious that I wasn't dreamer, I would lay low and not cause any trouble if I was dreamer which was a mistake on my part. To get this started Lynch Majorasfan lets get this going

Lol, your logic. None of us confronted the doc, so why does that make you any less suspicious? I think Astinus is prob. mafia but judging on how you're desperate to paint me as a villain, I can only assume you're mafia. Jumping to conclusions without regard for the facts and not even considering the other side of things is too strange for you normally. Lynch UV. Let's stop this before you and the mafia wins, then we can see what happens tomorow (Though the remaining mafia will probably kill me)

Flubbs
But how can we believe that? What if for some reason you decided to take a random guess at killing someone and you just so happened to hit dreamer?

Nothing is stopping you from saying that he confonted you and that you're innocent because he is dead and no one can disprove it.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 12:13 AM
Tainers would not tell me that he was dreamer unless if I was an inno from him.

Yeah, you conveniently told us that he told you that after he died and was revealed. How believable on your part?

Prospering
09-15-2014, 12:18 AM
All I have is my word on what happened. There is no other point of me proving it. Sceptile and astinus you guys need to believe me here. Nick and flubbs are trying to lynch me and end the game. I made a mistake in lynching sholan which I regret and o wait..... Flubbs started that lynch hmmm. flubbs said " Oh, why do you trust sceptile he just backed up sholan to give him a better image." If you thought that then why do you trust him now? Wouldn't you think that he is mafia with a mindset like that?

Prospering
09-15-2014, 12:21 AM
Look closely here guys, nick and flubbs are extremely close as it seems. Agreeing on everything with eachother and even posting within a minute of eachother regarding the same idea 3 or 4 times now.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 12:22 AM
I no longer think he's mafia because I'm pretty much positive you're mafia, and we have two doc claims, and one of them has to be mafia. I'd rather get you out of the way first though so i know for sure that town lives another day.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 12:23 AM
Another note, I'm not agreeing with him. I'm actually pretty suspicious of both doc claims right now, since Nick waited, but Scala didn't die. But you are top priority since your reasoning for being innocent isn't very convincing to me at all.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 12:26 AM
Flubbs might be the other mafia but unlike you, I'm not jumping to conclusions here. But if Flubbs is trying to lynch you, then he's probably village since I don't think the mafia would kill each other. And we're probably posting close together because we're both online and being accused by you. My vote remains unchanged. Sceptile, UV's been acting scummy this hole time and me outing as doc is a heck of a lot less suspicious then saying "Oh yeah I was proven innocent by the dreamer, trust me."

You never gave any proof that you knew who the dreamer was or anything like that. I could just as easily say the dreamer proved my innocence if I wanted to, but I'm not trying to cover any tracks. It wasn't the best excuse, and your gamble didn't work.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 12:30 AM
There is no other way to confirm my innocence other then telling you guys that I was tainers' inno. You would rather lynch me so you can lynch town and lose the game for town. What makes you think I'm mafia? Because I lynched majorasfan? The guy who cc'd a doc 1 day after the other doc claimed. Flubbs you have no evidence proving that you are innocent while I have had tainers confront me telling me that he was dreamer. He wouldn't just tell me that he was dreamer for no reason.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 12:32 AM
Well of course I didn't want to out the dreamer because then he would get visited and lose every evidence so ai wanted to lay low and hope that he got a valuable dream. Please tell me how I have been scummy this whole time. Enlighten me

Prospering
09-15-2014, 12:36 AM
Btw if I was mafia who would my partner be lol I was mad at astinus for claiming doc day 1 if I was her partner I would be fine with it.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 12:37 AM
You can keep repeating that Tainers told you that he's dreamer and that you're innocent, but you have absolutely no proof to back up that claim. I'm lynching you because your reasoning seems extremely faulty, and that you're able to claim innocent without anyone disproving you because the person who "told you he was dreamer" is no longer alive.

Sure, I have no proof that I'm innocent, but look at the situation we have here. We have you, who's making baseless claims of being innocent conveniently right after dreamer has died, and we have two doc claims! one of which must be mafia.

Sure, I can go ahead and lynch from those two, but why do that when I'm nearly positive that you're a mafia kill? I'm trying to keep the town alive another day, and not risk it on a 50% chance of lynching the real doc. I know that it will eventually come down to that the next day, but why risk that now? It doesn't make sense.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 12:40 AM
For all I know you could be partners with either one of them. Acting mad at her for claiming d1 like that could obviously be an act to try and townside, but you could also be partners with Nick, and you're pushing a lynch on him while also trying to make me look scummy so that if he is lynched and he is mafia, everyone will side with you and lynch me to end the game.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 12:46 AM
For all I know you could be partners with either one of them. Acting mad at her for claiming d1 like that could obviously be an act to try and townside, but you could also be partners with Nick, and you're pushing a lynch on him while also trying to make me look scummy so that if he is lynched and he is mafia, everyone will side with you and lynch me to end the game.
You really think that someone would buss in lylo? That makes no sense when the mafia can lynch someone and win. Guys, tainers would have outed his dream if it was 3 people because we could use that to make a lynch. That didn't happen and instead he got an inno.

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 12:49 AM
JESUS I'M GONE FOR A DAY AND I HAVE TO READ FOUR PAGES OF MAFIA!

Anyway, I have been suspicious of UV ever since that incident with Sholan, and he's defending Scala pretty hard. So I'm gonna Lynch UV

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 12:50 AM
I also really don't think that mafia would random kill in hopes of hitting the dreamer like you must have done, but obviously I was wrong there. Like I said, there's a possibility that you could be bussing here. I don't know who your partner for sure is, but I'm thoroughly convinced that you're one of the two mafia.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 12:50 AM
withdraw my lynch

Prospering
09-15-2014, 12:52 AM
Scept Im defending u and scala, flubbs and majorasfan I am positive are mafia. Flubbs started the lynch on sholan. He knew that sholan was town so that was probably why he lynched him. That pretty much wasted our muslynch

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 12:54 AM
The way I see it:

1. You have no way to prove your innocence, and claiming the dreamer proved your innocence is pointless so I don't see why you keep bringing it up.

2. Of course Flubbs can't prove his innocence either. Nor can I prove to you that I'm the doctor, except for the fact that Astinus is still alive, but as you said that wasn't conclusive.

3. I told you, claiming day 1 was a bad idea because I didn't want to out immediately. I knew I was gonna out today but I didn't think it would be because of an accusation. I didn't want the mafia to target me when I was planning to protect someone else if they outed as doc. I wasn't sure if Astinus did it as mafia or not though so I knew if she lived she would probably be mafia, and if she died, that would be that. Keeping the dreamer alive was important, but I didn't think dying on d1 would do anyone any favors.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 12:55 AM
How could I have possibly known that he was town? I just wanted to get him to talk. Also, you voted for him immediately after I did, and your excuse was "jumping the bandwagon." You could have at least attempted to try and give me a reason why he was town, but instead you jumped the bandwagon.

S C U M M Y

Prospering
09-15-2014, 12:56 AM
HOW DO YOU THINK THAT I WOULD KNOW THAT TAINERS WAS DREAMER? He wouldn't tell me for no reason guys... Sceptile I only lynched sholan because I knew we had a free mislynch and knew that he wasnt a PR because tainers was dreamer and astinus was an un ccd doc at the time. I love it how nick cc's astinus and nobody is even lynching the doctors. Sceptile, you have to trust me on this one man, I made a mistake on lynching sholan.

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 12:58 AM
Wow UV withdrawing his lynch.....
I don't know who to believe at this point, but I basically have to choose the Scala and UV side, or the Nick and Flubbs side.....
I don't want to mess up like past mafia players, so I'm Withdrawing my lynch for right now.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 01:00 AM
HOW DO YOU THINK THAT I WOULD KNOW THAT TAINERS WAS DREAMER? He wouldn't tell me for no reason guys... Sceptile I only lynched sholan because I knew we had a free mislynch and knew that he wasnt a PR because tainers was dreamer and astinus was an un ccd doc at the time. I love it how nick cc's astinus and nobody is even lynching the doctors. Sceptile, you have to trust me on this one man, I made a mistake on lynching sholan.

You didn't know he was dreamer, obviously. You "Revealed" that you knew after he died. There's absolutely no reason to believe that you knew beforehand, and you went "along with the bandwagon" lynching Sholan. I was gonna worry about Astinus but you made yourself way too obvious for me to ignore, and we can't afford a mislynch. Sorry, but you messed up.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 01:01 AM
HOW DO YOU THINK THAT I WOULD KNOW THAT TAINERS WAS DREAMER?

This. Is. Not. Helping. You.

You have NO WAY to prove that he told you anything. I keep saying that over and over, yet you keep using the same argument. It's not working, so give it up. Town did make a mistake on lynching Sholan, yes, but you're just as guilty as me because you "jumped the bandwagon", which would be great for you since you're seriously most likely mafia.

No one is lynching between docs yet because you're right there, free mafia kill for town. Why would we guess like that right now in lylo when you can defend your mafia partner? I would rather get you out of the way first so that your partner has to deal with it alone. It makes perfect sense for town

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 01:02 AM
UV probably withdrew his lynch because he realized he was being hella judgmental with little to no reason, not enough to cover up his own mistakes anyway. Now I'm not gonna change my vote at all, I'm pretty sure he's made himself clear at this point.

Sceptile, he randomly claimed that Tainers proved his innocence after Tainers died, with no way to prove it. It's such BS I can't even begin to believe it. If I'm still alive after tonight then we can discuss which doctors sure which, and if Astinus is the other mafia. But right now it's so obvious that UV is.u

Prospering
09-15-2014, 01:03 AM
Just look through all of the recent posts sceptile. I will respect any decision you make, but I would advise you to vote with me so we could lynch the 2 mafia.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 01:06 AM
I agree, look at what happened and draw conclusions. We need to stop this before the game ends.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 01:08 AM
Yeah, this all comes down to Scept and Scala. Everything is right there. UV's defense is very mafia sided, so I really advise lynching him so we can deal with the doc situation tomorrow.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 01:08 AM
Guys get it in your head, if I said that tainers was dreamer then he would have been visited and then unable to gather any information for us. I withdrew my lynch so I could get my point across to sceptile that I'm not mafia. If I was mafia I would have never killed dragonair n1. Im a guy that will pretty much always kill the most threatening player n1 and you know that sceptile.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 01:11 AM
Don't let him fool you now of all times guys. It's so obvious that he's mafia and he wants to end it right here. Don't let him do that to us.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 01:11 AM
How is my argument mafia sided? Nobody here could even be my partner if I was mafia because I have been suspicous of and against everyone at atleast one point. When astinus claimed I was mad at her and was a little suspicous of her. I then thought that sceptile and sholan could have been mafia but once sholan was lynched and was town I knew sceptile was town. Then I did process of elimination and realized that flubbs and majorasfan had to be mafia. Astinus was un cc'd doc but then majorasfan counter claimed because I said that flubbs and majorasfan were mafia.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 01:13 AM
How would flubbs and majorasfan be so close and trust eachother so much when they have stated that they "arent close" even though they have literally agreed on everything

Prospering
09-15-2014, 01:14 AM
Have you guys seen astinus defending me or calling me innocent? No, not at all, and astinus was an un ccd doc so that was the only reason why i trusted her

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 01:15 AM
And all of that just as easily could be an act to get everyone to believe that your town. You're townsiding, and it was going well until you put that all away by saying "I'm the dreamers inno" with absolutely no proof immediately after he died.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 01:16 AM
Please direct me to the post where I said I trust Majorasfan.

I said I'm suspicious of both doctors, but that for the next day when we have an easy kill right here.

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 01:16 AM
I looked through the other posts, and I think I have a conclusion.
At first I thought UV was the obvious one to lynch, but then I looked back, and it's not so obvious for me anymore.
One, UV brought up a good point about killing drat, he doesn't do that, I would have expected Flubbs or Tainers to die n1, because that is how he plays. However, I am looking past that since that is something that could be used against me, or Scala may have killed Drat without UV's permission, but it's odd nonetheless.
Two, Nick and Flubbs' arguments seem to be based upon the fact that if Scala was doc, why didn't she die? This, to me, is pretty obvious. This is a REALLY easy way to pin a mafia on Scala, and to be honestt, Nick and Flubbs have been backing each other much more than Scala and UV have. They also BOTH PM'd me saying how obvious it was that UV and Scala were mafia. That is a bit fishy for me. I am still deciding who I want to believe, but Im thinking about lynching flubbs.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 01:17 AM
As I said I can't prove that but I just have to hope that you guys can trust me on that because it really did happen.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 01:18 AM
Scept, I've not once PMed you saying that Scala was mafia.

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 01:20 AM
Scept, I've not once PMed you saying that Scala was mafia.

My bad, it was UV, but still, you both sent me PM's pinning UV, and yes, he does look suspicious, but to me, you guys are looking even more suspicious.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 01:24 AM
I looked through the other posts, and I think I have a conclusion.
At first I thought UV was the obvious one to lynch, but then I looked back, and it's not so obvious for me anymore.
One, UV brought up a good point about killing drat, he doesn't do that, I would have expected Flubbs or Tainers to die n1, because that is how he plays. However, I am looking past that since that is something that could be used against me, or Scala may have killed Drat without UV's permission, but it's odd nonetheless.
Two, Nick and Flubbs' arguments seem to be based upon the fact that if Scala was doc, why didn't she die? This, to me, is pretty obvious. This is a REALLY easy way to pin a mafia on Scala, and to be honestt, Nick and Flubbs have been backing each other much more than Scala and UV have. They also BOTH PM'd me saying how obvious it was that UV and Scala were mafia. That is a bit fishy for me. I am still deciding who I want to believe, but Im thinking about lynching flubbs.

I don't trust Flubbs - nor do I trust Astinus. But I didn't vote to lynch Astinus because UV is gonna make us lose if we don't vote for him. He's got us in a position where he's linking me and Flubbs together by attacking us both. I don't trust Flubbs but he's making it seem like we're both mafia by making him our enemy. He's trying to mess with your mind. I don't trust Flubbs but we can't afford t be silly here. I know I'm innocent, and UV is the one pinning the blame. That's why I'm so dogged about this. idk if Flubbs is doing this for the same reasons as me, but that doesn't matter at the moment to me. I just want to avoid a mislynch and a game end at the moment.

tl;dr UV is attacking me and Flubbs and saying we're working together, and we're really both defending ourselves alone.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 01:25 AM
How am I looking suspicious in any way? I understand Nick looking suspicious, but me? What have I done that's at all suspicious? UV conveniently claimed that Tainers gave him inno right after he died. We have no way to prove that it's false, but there's absolutely no way to prove it's real. Don't you think that it's a little too good to be true that he would get something like that immediately after dreamer died?

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 01:25 AM
My bad, it was UV, but still, you both sent me PM's pinning UV, and yes, he does look suspicious, but to me, you guys are looking even more suspicious.

Why am I looking more suspicious than UV? He's doing the pointing while Astinus is hiding low, that's my guess. I don't see what I'm doing that's making me look worse than UV's obvious mafia plays.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 01:28 AM
And before you claim that Flubbs and I are working together because we're posting so close together, it's because we're both being attacked. 3 or 4 posts keep popping up every time I post because stuff is happening while I'm replying. That's what UV is doing to make it look like we're working together. I would be all for lynching Flubbs but at this point, if he wants either me or Flubbs lynched, I can only imagine that neither of us are mafia. Though I have no proof of that, I just know this is UV's last push to win the game, and if you fall for him now the game is over. = /

Prospering
09-15-2014, 01:33 AM
It is my last push to win it for town, you guys are amazing at getting people on your side and I commend you for that. I will say 1 last time that tainers told me I was his inno on the beginning of day 1.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 01:38 AM
It is my last push to win it for town, you guys are amazing at getting people on your side and I commend you for that. I will say 1 last time that tainers told me I was his inno on the beginning of day 1.

You have no proof of that though. I could have said the same thing, but I didn't because he never told me that. If I knew he as dreamer, I would have tried to keep him alive. Even if he wsn't dreamer I wouldn't have wanted him to die because he's great at reasoning, like you. That's how you've gotten this far. But I'm not gonna lose here. You had a good run, but you pushed hard enough for me to notice.

Sceptile, it's too obvious. We need to do this or it's game. if you lynch me, it's over for the town. We can only keep going if we stop UV now.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 01:45 AM
I did try to keep him alive by not outing that he was dreamer. I also was contemplating the idea of claiming dreamer and getting killed by the mafia but I felt that It was too risky

Eltafez
09-15-2014, 01:49 AM
I'm not even sure what exactly is going on right now. All I know is that I probably made a mistake yesterday when I stated my role as a doctor. From what I've seen so far, I think we should go for UV since he seems to be a little defensive.

Lynch Unknown Visions

Prospering
09-15-2014, 01:50 AM
Astinus majorasfan has cc'd you and Ive been on your side the whole time since I think that your the real doc.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 01:52 AM
Flubbs and nick have been very defensive aswell. I have failed at convincing people to lynch mafia at lylo and I wont let that happen again.

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 01:53 AM
After long talks with UV and Flubbs on skype, I've reached a conclusion.
Now I maybe being a stupid player, but I'm siding with UV here. Yes, it IS insanely scummy that Astinus claimed d1, and Yes it IS scummy that UV is randomly inno, but I am going with my gut. Scala lynching UV is further helping my decision. Lynch Flubbs UV, DONT vote yet. Otherwise it's locked. Scala, I believe UV is inno, you have to believe us. Get flubbs.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 01:53 AM
Or you could be just trying to pocket her and get her to change her vote. Its too late for that. Today, lynching you is the only chance town has to come back from this awful situation we're in

Prospering
09-15-2014, 01:54 AM
Thank you sceptile, I can assure you that you have made the right decision. Yea astinus vote for flubbs he said that you were mafia

Eltafez
09-15-2014, 01:55 AM
Uh, noob question...what does cc stand for, again?

(You'd think that after being in 7 or 8 mafia games I'd know, but I don't)

Also, I'm going to sleep now, so maybe I'll gain some bright insight regarding this game while I sleep... :)

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 01:55 AM
Sceptile, I am definitely NOT the choice for lynching today. Why are you going against the obvious lynch after all of this? Lynching me will cause us to lose the game.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 01:56 AM
Counter claim, its when 2 people claim to be one role which means that one is fake. Majorasfan claimed to be doctor and I trust you and think tht you are the real doc

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 01:57 AM
Cc means counter claiming

Also, now UV is straight up lying LOL I've not once called her mafia.

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 01:58 AM
Sceptile, I am definitely NOT the choice for lynching today. Why are you going against the obvious lynch after all of this? Lynching me will cause us to lose the game.

You see, I think that's why I'm not doing it. It's TOO OBVIOUS. I know for a scheme like this, you would need smart people to be mafia, and you and Nick are crafty. You could come up with this. Astinus not dying, UV being pinned. To me, it feels like an elaborate plot to win. And it damn near worked. If UV is ****ing with me, then my bad. But I am NOT changing my vote.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:00 AM
I still don't see how Scala could be alive after claiming doc like that unless she's mafia. Think about it. Why would mafia risk random killing when doc is alive and there's a chance that doc could save the person and keep town alive for another day? No one but UV knew who dreamer was, and the dreamer still died, so mafia had to have risked a random kill, which doesn't make too much sense when they had a free kill lined up for them. Plus, randomly claiming doc in the middle of d1 like that is still extremely fishy to me.

I'm still on the fence about Nick's cc though since he waited so long to do it, but I still really don't like that Scala lived after claiming doc like that.
Flubbs pls

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 02:01 AM
Well then we're stuck here. 3 against UV, 1 against me, and 1 no vote.

Just like to point out again that UV just straight up LIED. I'm suspicious of both docs, but I haven't once came out and said, "Hey, Scala/Majorasfan is mafia"

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 02:01 AM
Cc means counter claiming

Also, now UV is straight up lying LOL I've not once called her mafia.

UV never ONCE said you were pinning Scala. He said Nick was.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 02:02 AM
Those are my suspicions. Please don't mix being suspicious of someone with straight up aiding someone of being mafia.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:02 AM
Nick was the main one that was pinning astinus and flubbs did a little bit earlier on.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 02:03 AM
Yea astinus vote for flubbs he said that you were mafia

Right there scept.

Also I meant accusing not aiding in my last post. Auto fill put that there

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 02:04 AM
This is true. If we lose because of this, I'm sorry. But Flubbs, you are looking a bit desperate.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 02:04 AM
I never pinned her as mafia. I gave my suspicions as to why she can POSSIBLY be mafia. Nick can possibly be mafia as well. I don't know for sure.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 02:05 AM
How am I looking desperate when UV just resorted to lying wtf

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 02:05 AM
Now I'm thinking differently
Maybe we should get nick. I dont know about UV, but I'm almost 100 percent sure astinus is doc.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:06 AM
Alright we could go for nick if you would like. They both are very good at convincing people.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 02:07 AM
Aiming for the two docs right now is worse for town. That gives us a 50 50 chance of losing right now when we have a 100% chance to survive another day.

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 02:08 AM
Aiming for the two docs right now is worse for town. That gives us a 50 50 chance of losing right now when we have a 100% chance to survive another day.

But it's still 50 50 with you and UV.

Merga
09-15-2014, 02:08 AM
I'm counting UV's vote as No Vote because it's in bold and it doesn't really matter at this point since it's 3-1. Thank god for hammering. UV the Villager has been lynched. Mafia wins.

1. SuperSceptile Villager
2. Unknown Visions Lynched Day 2 Villager
5. Majorasfan Vanilla
6. Scala Reale Doctor
7. Flubbs Enforcer
8. TAINERS14 Killed Night 2, Dreamer

GJ Mafia, you win again. Would post thoughts if I have time to read all of this crap.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 02:09 AM
Flubbs might be mafia because now I don't know who is what, but UV is definitely trying to make that power play. I've been suspicious of everyone but my vote has remained for UV because he's been trying to get either Flubbs or me - he doesn't care as long as he gets one of us so the game can end.

Thank you for believing me, Astinus. If you're village, I'm sorry for being suspicious but I'm currently of suspicious of basically everyone but Sceptile now. I just know UV is mafia, I can feel it.

And Sceptile, as long as Astinus doesn't change her vote, then we can find the other mafia tomorrow. It might be Flubbs, he's definitely acted weird. But I think UV has been acting a lot weirder. He's trying to take any of 2 people so the game can end. Once he's out, we'll figure out what we c on the next day. We just can't mess up here.

Prospering
WHAT ARE YOU DOING WTF
/we were getting astinus to vote with us

Flubbs
But the argument between me and UV already has this much going for it that it's pointless to throw everything over to them. All that does is get the attention off of UV, and puts it on others, which is what he wants.

SuperSceptile
WHAT THE HELL! WE WERE CONVINCING SCALA. Merga that is absolutely BS.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 02:10 AM
Oh
YAY YAY WOOOOOOO

Thanks UV for stating that weird reason. It made you worse than us and it was the thing that saved us. GG

Prospering
Wow man that just ruined the whole game.

Flubbs
whelp rip LOL

Merga
09-15-2014, 02:11 AM
Dude, Astinus and Sceptile hammered already, and you voted in bold. Everybody voted, doesn't matter.

Prospering
Nothing saved you guys sceptile was on my side and we were getting astinus. The vote wasnt hammered and we had all of those pages of discussion for nothing. Sorry tainers, I tried

Flubbs
Guys just so you know, I had Scala on my side. I convinced her to lynch UV so uh yeah

SuperSceptile
That was so dumb. Merga the time wasn't even up. I was giving pms to scala. We had pretty much convinced her. Absolute garbage.

Prospering
I VOTED WITHDRAW MY LYNCH NOT NO LYNCH DUDE /wtf?

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 02:12 AM
Scala said you were shooting her PM's flubbs. I told her you were getting desperate, and she said she was thinking about changing.

Merga
09-15-2014, 02:12 AM
http://superskarmory.net/forum/showthread.php?6406-How-lynching-works Read this, read this again, read this one more time.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:13 AM
Astinus hadnt voted yet so that is wrong

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 02:14 AM
But she did. Look back

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 02:15 AM
Astinus hadnt voted yet so that is wrong

Astinus DID vote. it was you who hadnt voted. It's still BS, but Im just correcting you.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:16 AM
I withdrew my lynch before astinus voted. I withdrew it when sceptile voted for me.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 02:16 AM
Nothing saved you guys sceptile was on my side and we were getting astinus. The vote wasnt hammered and we had all of those pages of discussion for nothing. Sorry tainers, I tried

You didn't at the time, and that's what had it. tbh I thought it was over too but hey I'll take it gg.

I may have survived one more day but after claiming doc it would have been tough. But I'll take it. = P

Eltafez
09-15-2014, 02:17 AM
Wow. This all happened so quickly....I haven't even read my two latest notifications yet. Well, good job to everyone. And I actually was considering changing my vote as of the time I last posted, I just didn't expect this to move fast. But I guess that doesn't matter now.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:18 AM
Sceptile was voting with me, I was voting, and astinus once we convinced her thats 3-2 0/10 hosting

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:18 AM
Wow. This all happened so quickly....I haven't even read my two latest notifications yet. Well, good job to everyone. And I actually was considering changing my vote as of the time I last posted, I just didn't expect this to move fast. But I guess that doesn't matter now.

For those who say "she wouldnt of changed her vote"

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 02:19 AM
tbh this still was a great game no matter what happened

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:20 AM
It was a great game and I want to commend flubbs and nick on the great defense and how they can get people on their side like its nothing

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 02:20 AM

WOW
Merga. No.
Town had this WON
It was a great game, but it would have been better if you let it play out.

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 02:22 AM
I thought UV was dreamer the entire time since used my power on him n1 and no one claimed. We decided on killing Tainers and idk about Nick, but I was shocked that we got the dreamer.

Uzi
09-15-2014, 02:24 AM
chill fam.

the result of the game is the thing that matters the least here - what matters is that you guys actually discussed the game. don't get on mega's *** for making a mistake and dropping the ball. he recognizes his mistake and there's no need to ostracize him from the other gm's on the forum who have done far worse things than him.

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 02:25 AM
I will calm down if this doesn't count towards a mafia win in the win-loss ratio. This game shouldn't count either way.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:26 AM
I thought UV was dreamer the entire time since used my power on him n1 and no one claimed. We decided on killing Tainers and idk about Nick, but I was shocked that we got the dreamer.

Haha I would have layed really low if that was the case.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 02:26 AM
Oh yeah, gg everyone. I always enjoy being Mafia and being found out - it's a lot more thrilling. I very much enjoyed it. I sure didn't know Tainers was Dreamer - I agreed with Flubbs, I thought UV was the Dreamer and I took Tainers out because he's good, and I was afraid UV was being Doc protected.

But thanks, it was fun. UV, nice reasoning as always, I'm impressed. xD

GG everyone!

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 02:28 AM
S C Y T H E G I R L Z always win

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 02:29 AM
But anyway, I'm happy I chose the right person to follow in the end. Flubbs almost got me. But ONE THING HE TOLD ME sealed my side.
Quote from Skype: "Astinus claimed the at totally random time middle day 1. wtf is that"
Now this shouldn't mean anything, BUT, that is what told me that Flubbs was against astinus.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:30 AM
RIP Town, will this be considered no win for anyone or a mafia win? Not like it matters because we all know town would have won :^)

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:32 AM
One more thing, why did u guys kill dragonair night 1? Out of respect or just in hopes that he was dreamer?

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 02:33 AM
S C Y T H E G I R L Z always win

http://seacats.net/gameboard/src/132953584945.png

Uzi
09-15-2014, 02:40 AM
One more thing, why did u guys kill dragonair night 1? Out of respect or just in hopes that he was dreamer?

night 1 kill selection is probably the thing that matters the least in any mafia game. the only thing that matters is the result.

sonriopoby123
09-15-2014, 02:40 AM
chill fam.

the result of the game is the thing that matters the least here - what matters is that you guys actually discussed the game. don't get on mega's *** for making a mistake and dropping the ball. he recognizes his mistake and there's no need to ostracize him from the other gm's on the forum who have done far worse things than him.

wow im offended

this whole game was so omg and wtf and WHY and smart maf
this setup wouldve been interesting with a watcher instead of doc imo

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:41 AM
night 1 kill selection is probably the thing that matters the least in any mafia game. the only thing that matters is the result.

I said that it mattered? I was just curious lol

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:42 AM
It would hve been townsided with watcher and dreamer I think, this seemed like a fair setup that was a lot about making reads which is what makes mafia fun for me

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 02:45 AM
All the mafia commending and me and UV are just here, not commended at all, when we saw through them......
LOL JK. I honestly don't care. I'm just super happy that we basically won, and Nick and Flubbs definitely almost persuaded me, but they worked just a LITTLE too close together.
All in all, great plays by everyone. IMO, this has been the best mafia game yet!

Tainers14
09-15-2014, 02:45 AM
Just gonna go ahead and say. It did not make sense for UV to be mafia. Especially since two people were gang banging claiming that he was mafia WHEN TWO MAFIA WERE ALIVE.

Even if UV was accused, what was his gameplan? Who was he teaming up with? After I got murdered he was defending himself on his own while 2 were yelling at him.

Just keep the numbers in mind when the game is approaching the finale.

I totally had you figured out Nick. (: You're lucky you decided to go for me or else I woulda took you to town dlanor A Knox style.

Also, UV was my inno N1. Didn't reveal because that woulda been dumb lmao. basically useless after i reveal. Wanted more intel and I already gave UV all my intel.

also. Don't argue with the game master. What he says goes.

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:46 AM
This is probably the most fun that I have had in a mafia game here with the exception of that incident in the beginning

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 02:48 AM
Just gonna go ahead and say. It did not make sense for UV to be mafia. Especially since two people were gang banging claiming that he was mafia WHEN TWO MAFIA WERE ALIVE.

Even if UV was accused, what was his gameplan? Who was he teaming up with? After I got murdered he was defending himself on his own while 2 were yelling at him.

I totally had you figured out Nick. (: You're lucky you decided to go for me or else I woulda took you to town dlanor A Knox style.

Also, UV was my inno N1. Didn't reveal because that woulda been dumb lmao. basically useless after i reveal. Wanted more intel and I already gave UV all my intel.

So if the game master said that all the town died n1 we would have to go with it? Anyway, what you said is basically what I was thinking, and the fact that Nick had a random CC, and the fact that Flubbs and Nick were still alive at that point. That is NOT how UV plays.

Majorasfan
09-15-2014, 02:52 AM

Oh yeah I knew you would get me. You AND UV alive? That's too dangerous. xD

But yeah. There were a lot of things pointing to us which is why I feel public opinion would have swung. However, there was enough to work with thank goodness. And I figured UV was telling the truth but I used the fact that it was unprovable to my advantage. xD

Flubbs
09-15-2014, 02:53 AM
It was challenging trying to convince people to be on our side. I was trying to be really careful with my choice of words that game. We chose Dragonair first because.. Well I don't know why, it just ended up that way lol

Honestly though, we got extremely lucky with hitting dreamer n2. I didn't suspect Tainers of being dreamer at all. I guess it all worked out in the end though.

Tainers14
09-15-2014, 02:54 AM
So if the game master said that all the town died n1 we would have to go with it? Anyway, what you said is basically what I was thinking, and the fact that Nick had a random CC, and the fact that Flubbs and Nick were still alive at that point. That is NOT how UV plays.

Honestly if he wrote a short story to go with the town dying N1 I would be totally okay with it.

What I meant by that is when it gets to decisions that are tough to call you just gotta go with the GM's decision and not argue.

And I agree with UV. This was an enjoyable mafia game. GJ majoraaaaaa and flubbs

Tainers14
09-15-2014, 02:55 AM
Oh yeah I knew you would get me. You AND UV alive? That's too dangerous. xD

But yeah. There were a lot of things pointing to us which is why I feel public opinion would have swung. However, there was enough to work with thank goodness. And I figured UV was telling the truth but I used the fact that it was unprovable to my advantage. xD

UV shoulda used the hempel's raven argument. Woulda been classic game 3.

SuperSceptile
09-15-2014, 02:58 AM
Ok, I want to tell you guys something.

I knew UV was inno the whole time. He didn't tell me or anything, but I just knew. I decided to lynch him at first to get his reaction, and then undid it to see Flubbs' reaction, and I got what I expected. Then I went to talk to them on Skype. I knew that if I asked them enough questions, one of them would let SOMETHING slip, and Flubbs did. That's why I told you to stop Flubbs, that line about Astinus solidified my belief, and I was right. I'm honestly surprised at what happened, but my plan worked Perfectly. So GG guys, and next time we will get you. ;)

Prospering
09-15-2014, 02:58 AM
Tainers i was going to use that pic u sent me when I hammered the vote on the last mafia, but that was only a dream. Pun intended I suppose

Blade Lord Nayru
09-15-2014, 09:11 AM
wtf 15 pages while I slept? Chill, people.

Honestly though, I kind of believed UV and Scept, even though they were the mafia in my last game. I didn't see Scala vote, so the sudden end confused me.

gg though, who's hosting the next game?

Eltafez
09-15-2014, 10:26 AM
I'm thinking about doing it.