PDA

View Full Version : Midnight release.

BreeZaps
10-02-2014, 12:54 AM
Is anyone doing midnight release tomorrow night on the eShop?
Me and SuperSceptile are doing that and I'm wondering who else is doing this.

SuperSceptile
10-02-2014, 12:58 AM
Was gonna make a thread for this XD this should be the HYPE TRAIN THREAD!!!!!
Also all ways to unlock characters here: http://superskarmory.net/forum/showthread.php?6498-Super-Smash-Bros-For-3DS-Unlock-Guide-SPOILERS
Will edit with all ways to unlock stages
EDIT: Stage unlocks are now added to that page.

Dragonite
10-02-2014, 01:08 AM
For better or for worse, no. Will be going to the store(s) on Monday and examining the smoking remains, though!

Tainers14
10-02-2014, 02:05 AM
I have an action pack Friday and Idk if I will have time to purchase it. (want a physical copy not a virtual one)

If stores are still open by 8 i'll be getting a copy of smash bros (:

marissachu
10-02-2014, 03:18 AM
I'm going into town on Friday to pick up my copy from Gamestop so unless they royally screw up I'll get it at some point Friday afternoon. Like le tainers I want dat sweet physical copy.

Majorasfan
10-02-2014, 03:29 AM
I'm going to a midnight release at Gamestop to pick up a physical copy, so yay. xD

Flubbs
10-02-2014, 04:28 AM
That feel when you preorder smash for the midnight release and your car breaks down two days later

EpicCh33se
10-02-2014, 07:55 AM
I want a physical copy as well. I'm taking my chances by not preordering the game online, as one-day shipping is too expensive.

There's no Gamestop anywhere near-by in this town, so my only choice is Walmart. I'll consider myself ridiculously lucky if they have the game in stock on launch day. They don't usually get stuff shipped in, even new games, until a certain day. I remember going there on the launch days of Etrian Odyssey 4 and Paper Mario: Sticker Star, only to find that they didn't have both in stock until a few days later when I checked back again. I was lucky with my copy of Fire Emblem: Awakening. They had 2 copies (yes, TWO copies!) shipped in on launch day, and I bought one of them.

HOPEFULLY, my Walmart will have it in stock, but even then, I'd probably not have a good chance to play it until next week. I have Drumline practice and a football game to play music in (band). I have work on Saturday, and then I have to do my crap-load of homework on Sunday.
*sigh*

SuperSceptile
10-02-2014, 02:06 PM
I'm not getting physical because I want it at midnight, and I'll just get the Wii u game physical. Also, maybe we should add friend codes to the OP so that we can all fight later. We could do like 2 v 2 and stuff like that. If we have enough people anyway. I can't give mine right now since my 3ds broke and I'm getting a smash 3ds XL along with a 50 dollar eshop card.

X!!
10-02-2014, 05:13 PM
And I'm just here sitting in a dark room around midnight, reading posts about people doing stuff on midnight. It sucks not having a 3DS/WiiU.

Zachgoose
10-02-2014, 07:51 PM
Also, maybe we should add friend codes to the OP so that we can all fight later.

There's a profile option for 3DS Friend Code that appears on the side of your posts.

<-----------------

SuperSceptile
10-02-2014, 08:03 PM
I know but no one uses it.....